PDA

View Full Version : Dear GMs

Fourthmeal
10-29-2010, 11:24 PM
Dearest Rogean, Uthgaard, Nillbog, and you others,

It has come to my attention that you guys are giving bonus exp for Halloween weekend. I was wondering if you guys could extend this bonus exp to the forums, as some of us can't play eq, but want double the exp. This could be in the form of doubling post counts, so that one post counts as two. Please take my idea to heart.

Yours dearly,

Fourthmeal

Fourthmeal
10-29-2010, 11:43 PM
bump cuz this is important

Uthgaard
10-30-2010, 12:32 AM
You voluntarily let me merge your posts, lol. What did you think would happen to your post count?

Virtuosos
10-30-2010, 01:02 AM
There's a saying, 'Every man is put on Earth condemned to die, time and method of execution unknown.' Perhaps this is as it should be. Case in point: Fourthmeal, lately deceased due to his desire for higher post counts, a little man with such a yearn to live. Beaten by the Devil, by his own boredom, and by the scheme of things in this, the Twilight Zone.

//

They say a dream takes only a second or so, and yet in that second a man can live a lifetime. He can suffer and die, and who's to say which is the greater reality: the one we know or the one in dreams, between heaven, the sky, the earth in the Twilight Zone

* i find the second one to be slightly more fitting.

Fourthmeal
10-30-2010, 12:31 PM
You voluntarily let me merge your posts, lol. What did you think would happen to your post count?

I'm pretty sure there was a gun involved at some point