PDA

View Full Version : Better luck next time Zyanak

Bboboo
07-08-2015, 07:47 PM
Cliff notes

Duoing with a monk camping Xalgoz in Kaesora
Zyanak (52Monk) asks if we are camping Xalgoz, we tell him yes.
Zyanak goes in and FDs on Xalgoz spawn point once we clear church.
Zyanak pulls Xalgoz once he spawns, we tell him to stop, tells us to chill he just wants the dagger to be keyd.
Tell him he can have a key if it drops after we get ours, ignores us and continues to try and kill Xalgoz.
At this point it becomes clear he can not solo Xalgoz and ends up dying and we pull and kill Xalgoz.

Two daggers drop and the monk I was duoing with remembered he had a dagger in the bank so I offered the other one to Zyanak. I also decided that I was going to be a dick as he was being a dick to us. This is where the video picks up.

https://vid.me/Q2FB

(Also we had no clue he died till we saw him at the start of the video, figured he FD and /q)

Waedawen
07-08-2015, 07:57 PM
This is classic EQ at its finest. Part of me says thanks for the video, and the other part of me says, "Pipe down noob, this is nothing special"

Good job regardless

Man0warr
07-08-2015, 07:59 PM
Damn that's blatant.

Pokesan
07-08-2015, 08:15 PM
haggard krew currently winning RNF

Swish
07-08-2015, 08:23 PM
How long before the merger with BDA?

Wiggleboingwhizzdunk available for comment?

Itap
07-08-2015, 08:28 PM
You let him die smh

wormed
07-08-2015, 08:56 PM
The best part is that if you didn't have vid, people would be like, "WHY DIDN'T YOU FRAPS IT!?!"

Hahaha, served.

lolol.

Speed3863
07-08-2015, 09:20 PM

Wiggleboingwhizzdunk available for comment?

Monk already got Daz boot . The idea of leaving haggard krew to have bda next to my name doesnt sound good at all. Let be honest and you can ask all HK members, the moment you get tagged you instantly grow 3 inches. What could BDA possibly offer us to beat that. All jokes aside though, most off haggard krew officers know each other in real life so there isnt a shot in hell were merging with any guild.

Tasslehofp99
07-08-2015, 09:25 PM
If this guy isn't at least suspended for this, wow.

Primos
07-08-2015, 09:31 PM
Sigh. HK is taking care of this issue and Trial Member.

Thanks for the info.

Pokesan
07-08-2015, 09:33 PM
Let be honest and you can ask all HK members, the moment you get tagged you instantly grow 3 inches.

but how much does your train power increase? do you go super-neckbeard 3?

Pokesan
07-08-2015, 09:35 PM
Sigh. HK is taking care of this issue and Trial Member.

Thanks for the info.

two thirds of the recent shitbags posted in RNF have been from HK. can you comment on this?

12point
07-08-2015, 09:42 PM
so like two thirds of 3?

Thulghor
07-08-2015, 09:43 PM
Oh man. This was great.

Speed3863
07-08-2015, 09:49 PM
two thirds of the recent shitbags posted in RNF have been from HK. can you comment on this?
That why they have an app period to weed out the baddies bruh.

Primos
07-08-2015, 09:49 PM

I'm pretty sure every other guild posts far more often in RnF anyone in HK. You seriously lack any level of discernment if you think one or two trial members from our guild makes up 2/3 of the new posts in this forum.

Anyway - guy has been dealt with. Carry on.

EQNoob
07-08-2015, 09:54 PM
52 monk with a jade mace and sos, no fungi expected to solo Xalgoz? Lmao what a ass hat noob and straight up ass.

Hope he gets the boot and a nice vacation.

Pokesan
07-08-2015, 09:57 PM
so like two thirds of 3?

yes

Itap
07-08-2015, 09:58 PM
HK good people, 1 app isn't a representation of an entire guild

Bboboo
07-08-2015, 10:02 PM

Pokesan
07-08-2015, 10:04 PM

what about 2 apps

Thulghor
07-08-2015, 10:08 PM
Not even remotely surprised, Ran into him in CoM leveling in my 40s 2 weeks ago. First experience with him went like this.

Group forms, calls CC, no one calls Temple walk over to temple, empty, mostly spawned. Start killing @ temple, 7 or 8 mobs into group this guy shows up throwing a tantrum cussing us out telling us its camped and we need to leave because he was here, immediately starts pulling shit and killing it with the shaman he was with directly infront of us. Threatens to report us because it was his camp and they had to zone out because of a bad pull and they had to rebuff while out of zone. Tells all of us in say hes sanding tells to officers in whatever guilds we were in to report us steal his camp.

Saw him on and off for the rest of the week usually trying to steal/contest mobs in any camp in CoM regardless if there were groups in those camps or not. Seems like a real winner.

Wow, I think I was there for part of this. Or something similar.

captnamazing
07-08-2015, 10:13 PM
bravo, bravo

12point
07-08-2015, 10:15 PM
what about 2 apps

raid ban

wormed
07-08-2015, 11:35 PM
Props to Haggard Krew. Gets rid of the guy. BDA and the Snaj incident... well, that's a whole 10+ page shit show.

Herp
07-08-2015, 11:45 PM
Unlike BDA, Haggard Crew are genuinely good people and will take care of this situation.

Solid troll, solid video.

Juevento
07-09-2015, 01:34 AM
Props to Haggard Krew. Gets rid of the guy. BDA and the Snaj incident... well, that's a whole 10+ page shit show.

A. Get off our dick

B. Level 59 and your forum account indicates that you started in February. Sounds like rmt to me. Care to comment?

Kushie
07-09-2015, 01:41 AM
I thought it was <Haggard Krew> shtick was to be aggressive with a fuck-you type attitude. I've seen these guys try to steal camps from Sebilis to Crushbone. Isn't Zyanak just playing the part and not being a pussy?

Directly from their website:

GUILD POLICY

DON'T BE A DICK.

DON'T BE A PUSSY.

IF YOU CAN'T FOLLOW 1. OR 2. /GUILDREMOVE (OR WE WILL DO IT FOR YOU)

Speed3863
07-09-2015, 01:57 AM
I thought it was <Haggard Krew> shtick was to be aggressive with a fuck-you type attitude. I've seen these guys try to steal camps from Sebilis to Crushbone. Isn't Zyanak just playing the part and not being a pussy?

We cant police the entire server. If anyone has had a problem with a member , you send an officer a tell and we take care of it. Tell me one time where a haggard krew member was 100 percent in the wrong and nothing was done. We try to do as best as we can but sometimes you have to be an asshole back. Theres a difference between being competitive and trying to intentionally train people and cuss them out. Theres also 3 sides to a story, their side, your side, and the truth in the middle. We try to have the discussion with officers to see how we can handle the situation best but we cant please everyone and we wont try to. Also the member zyanak was removed after the officers discussed. Im not sure what exactly happened before the video but it was pretty clear he tried training you guys which is a dick move. And thanks for checking out our website, its pretty sweet isnt it?

Rayzor84
07-09-2015, 06:57 AM
A. Get off our dick

B. Level 59 and your forum account indicates that you started in February. Sounds like rmt to me. Care to comment?

Guild: bda.

I don't think anyone cares to comment. This is a courtesy reply.

Swish
07-09-2015, 08:37 AM
A. Get off our dick

Newsflash, some people don't register on the forum on day 1.

Stadic410
07-09-2015, 08:53 AM
OP is only one in thread that has legitimate reason to be pissed yet its all the other butt hurt, lowlifes talking shit...

To OP, sorry this douchebag wearing our tag acted as he did. Please feel free to hit me up if you ever need help with anything or have a run in with any of our other members.

To the shit talkers: Bad apples happen, move the fuck on.

Swish
07-09-2015, 08:56 AM
At least HK dealt with him swiftly.

Out of interest, if he'd told you that he was drunk and wasn't in control of his elf sim faculties, would he still be kicked? Just curious.

Primos
07-09-2015, 09:22 AM
At least HK dealt with him swiftly.

Out of interest, if he'd told you that he was drunk and wasn't in control of his elf sim faculties, would he still be kicked? Just curious.

A single instance of inebriated debauchery is forgivable but apparently this guy was a dick on multiple occasions. We haven't had a chance to play with him as a new Trial member yet - so we weren't privy to all this until now.

Oh, and if you can't handle your liquor maybe its best to stay off elf sim and watch Cops reruns like normal folk.

dafier
07-09-2015, 09:28 AM
We cant police the entire server. If anyone has had a problem with a member , you send an officer a tell and we take care of it.

This has been said by no one, EVER! Especially Chest! He always responds with craziness to the forums and makes no sense ever! ZOMG BBQ SAUCE!

Rebbon
<BDA> - The guild that EVERYONE talks about. =D

dafier
07-09-2015, 09:29 AM
http://media.giphy.com/media/mIZ9rPeMKefm0/giphy.gif

Ooh ya, get some baby!

Neno
07-09-2015, 09:39 AM
A. Get off our dick

lol

falkun
07-09-2015, 09:41 AM
Newsflash, some people don't register on the forum on day 1.

Thought to make a P99 eqemu account through this website, you had to have a forum account first?

Now if you make your EQEmu account through that website, then you do not need to register here. But since everything is now in house, why would anyone do that?

Anyways, carry on the BDA bashing (par for the course).

Swish
07-09-2015, 10:05 AM
Made a new one last month for red, did it through the eqemulator site... it's still a thing.

falkun
07-09-2015, 10:24 AM
Yes I know you still can, but the setup guide is here on these forums, why would any new character opt for EQEmu over P99 login?

But that does not answer my question: to create an EQEmu account on the project1999.com website, you have to have a forum account first, correct?

Swish
07-09-2015, 10:31 AM
my question: to create an EQEmu account on the project1999.com website, you have to have a forum account first, correct?

Yes. There's no real benefit to doing that though. From a player's perspective if you get shut down on the forums, do you get banned in game? Better to not be linked than linked I'd say.

Even a well adjusted player like myself I've been banned temporarily over that Robin Williams EC tunnel corpse incident. For anyone who missed it, apparently a "RL friend" of Robin Williams plays P99 and was upset about it.

Thankfully Derubael cleared that up pretty quick afterwards and I was spoken to <3

It's a shame Whitney Houston didn't have friends on P99, nobody got a ban over that one.

Forum accounts and in game accounts are best separated, especially if you like to post on the forums occasionally ;)

indiscriminate_hater
07-09-2015, 10:40 AM
Forum accounts and in game accounts are best separated, especially if you like to play the game occasionally ;)

Fixed

Swish
07-09-2015, 10:46 AM
lol, I'm hurt! I still play. Logged in on red to JC up some stuff for someone yesterday and made another alt.

indiscriminate_hater
07-09-2015, 11:09 AM
Well I actually meant that for most people on the forums

wormed
07-09-2015, 11:18 AM
A. Get off our dick

A. I see you're confusing popular internet terminology like "nut hugging" or as you put it, "nut riding." This isn't what anyone is doing. People are dissing BDA, not "nut hugging." Damn.

B. I RMT'd my way to 59 over 6 months? Man, I got a shit deal.

wormed
07-09-2015, 11:18 AM
A. I see you're confusing popular internet terminology like "nut hugging" or as you put it, "nut riding." Also, telling me to get off your dick. This isn't what anyone is doing. People are dissing BDA, not "nut hugging." Damn.

B. I RMT'd my way to 59 over 6 months? Man, I got a shit deal.

wormed
07-09-2015, 11:19 AM
Oops, meant to edit but apparently you cannot in here!

Corpsed
07-09-2015, 11:21 AM
Looking good buddy

MycahDavith
07-09-2015, 11:24 AM

Scared to even post on RnF... but eh... gotta pop that cherry somehow.

Hrmmm. I installed and started playing Feb 13th, 2015. Currently 30%(ish) into level 58.

Pretty sure I haven't RMT'ed. Its not hard, even for a "filthy casual"...just sayin.

Good Vid btw OP

Swish
07-09-2015, 11:56 AM
Top Twitcher ^^

MycahDavith
07-09-2015, 11:59 AM
Top GIF'er ^^

Lojik
07-09-2015, 11:59 AM
Pretty easy to get 58 in 5 months. I got one char to 54 and another to 60 in 7 months or so, took like a 2 month break too

indiscriminate_hater
07-09-2015, 12:08 PM
Pretty easy to get 58 in 5 months. I got one char to 54 and another to 60 in 7 months or so, took like a 2 month break too

especially if you really used that double exp weekend. i plowed through 58 and 59 on my bard during the last one, wasn't even swarming

sulpher01
07-09-2015, 12:48 PM
Thing is.. its not just new recruits or members. You gonna boot your RL friends for being douchebags?

dafier
07-09-2015, 12:51 PM
Thing is.. its not just new recruits or members. You gonna boot your RL friends for being douchebags?

If you accept a 'douchebag' for a friend, you must be a 'douchebag' yourself. So why kick yourself?

Stadic410
07-09-2015, 02:46 PM

If you have evidence of HK members breaking server rules, provide evidence as the OP did and things will be handled on a case by case basis.

Thanks for your concern.

Rararboker
07-09-2015, 02:49 PM
So did you HK guys remove him from the guild? That is today's burning question.

Primos
07-09-2015, 02:50 PM
So did you HK guys remove him from the guild? That is today's burning question.

Yep.

jballe3
07-09-2015, 03:11 PM
When you loot, the money cha-ching sound sounds different than mine!

jballe3
07-09-2015, 03:14 PM
Oh and.... dick move by that guy.

Gelroose
07-09-2015, 04:37 PM
I'm not surprised Zyanak would do this one bit.

gkmarino
07-09-2015, 04:52 PM
Going off topic here, but OP I have a question.

1. What UI are you using? How did it allow you to unmem and spell and then mem a spell just by dropping the gem outside the spell book? I was playing with a broken hand for awhile and as an enchanter constantly having to memorize spells was a bother.

PS: Love your UI, spell icons, etc. Any links is that DUXA?

Bboboo
07-09-2015, 06:31 PM
Going off topic here, but OP I have a question.

1. What UI are you using? How did it allow you to unmem and spell and then mem a spell just by dropping the gem outside the spell book? I was playing with a broken hand for awhile and as an enchanter constantly having to memorize spells was a bother.

PS: Love your UI, spell icons, etc. Any links is that DUXA?

Yes ui is DuxaUI. Whatever you have your spell slots keybound to you only need to press that keybind when you pickup the spell from the spellbook, no need to click in the empty space.

So if the top slot is keybound to 1 (and has no spell memmed in that slot) just click a spell in your spellbook and press 1 to mem it in that slot. You still have to manually right click spells to unmem them as far as I know.

gkmarino
07-09-2015, 06:35 PM
So if the top slot is keybound to 1 (and has no spell memmed in that slot) just click a spell in your spellbook and press 1 to mem it in that slot. You still have to manually right click spells to unmem them as far as I know.Where was this beautiful knowledge when my hand was broken, /kiss /kiss /hug. I wub you. :D So this will only work for spell gems dragged to a keybind/hotbar activation key ie. (1-10 or custom keybind) and then that keystroke is considered a click into the gem. Gotcha, /kiss. Sorry to distract from the topic at hand.

Damn that arse of a monkey's arse. :mad:

Swish
07-09-2015, 06:39 PM
Doesn't sound very classic.

Bboboo
07-09-2015, 06:40 PM
yea that's how I have it setup (spell gems dragged to the hotbar w/ hotbar keybound

Stormfists
07-09-2015, 08:17 PM

GUILD POLICY

DON'T BE A DICK.

DON'T BE A PUSSY.

IF YOU CAN'T FOLLOW 1. OR 2. /GUILDREMOVE (OR WE WILL DO IT FOR YOU)

They went through a "fuck the world" phase but they have calmed down a fair bit over last couple of months. At least now I might group with the odd one or two.

xKoopa
07-09-2015, 10:43 PM
Where was this beautiful knowledge when my hand was broken, /kiss /kiss /hug. I wub you. :D So this will only work for spell gems dragged to a keybind/hotbar activation key ie. (1-10 or custom keybind) and then that keystroke is considered a click into the gem. Gotcha, /kiss. Sorry to distract from the topic at hand.

Damn that arse of a monkey's arse. :mad:

alt + 1-8 casts spell

pick up spell in book, press alt and corresponding number for spell gem, it mems

no ui necessary for this

eisley
07-10-2015, 01:25 AM
just monk things

dafier
07-10-2015, 09:16 AM
"Directly from their website:

GUILD POLICY

DON'T BE A DICK.

DON'T BE A PUSSY.

IF YOU CAN'T FOLLOW 1. OR 2. /GUILDREMOVE (OR WE WILL DO IT FOR YOU)"

Sounds like a transgender/confused person advertisement.

:rolleyes:

Yasi
07-10-2015, 09:17 AM
Almost sold him a KC pipe MQ.

Glad I found this post before :p

GinnasP99
07-10-2015, 10:00 AM
He needed help! and you just gated! :D

nhdjoseywales
07-10-2015, 11:32 AM
A. Get off our dick

umm, im level 56 and i started in april. sorry yer bad at leveling?

nhdjoseywales
07-10-2015, 11:36 AM
hell. i'd prolly be 60 if i didnt spend half my time playing alts for the last month

SamwiseRed
07-10-2015, 11:48 AM
get a job

wormed
07-10-2015, 01:42 PM
Juevento tries to accuse me of RMT, gets owned, never returns to thread.

Man0warr
07-10-2015, 02:10 PM
Juevento is a troll, you responding to him at all means he won.

wormed
07-10-2015, 02:15 PM

Gotcha. BDA confirmed filled with autism.

Kevris
07-10-2015, 02:20 PM
"Directly from their website:

GUILD POLICY

DON'T BE A DICK.

DON'T BE A PUSSY.

IF YOU CAN'T FOLLOW 1. OR 2. /GUILDREMOVE (OR WE WILL DO IT FOR YOU)"

Sounds like a transgender/confused person advertisement.

:rolleyes:

See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Dafier. And all the assholes want is to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes, Dafier. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!

dafier
07-10-2015, 02:31 PM
See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Dafier. And all the assholes want is to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes, Dafier. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!

AMERICA!!! FUCK YA!

Raev
07-10-2015, 02:33 PM

Tiggles is a troll; Juevento is just a garden variety moron

Juevento
07-10-2015, 02:39 PM

So it's gonna be like that huh? I am training the shit out of you next raid you decide to stop playing ff14 for and show up.

Juevento
07-10-2015, 02:40 PM
Juevento tries to accuse me of RMT, gets owned, never returns to thread.

Sorry this thread lost my interest 2 days ago.

Juevento
07-10-2015, 02:43 PM
Tiggles is a troll; Juevento is just a garden variety moron

Hey there bud, you are still delusional as ever I see.

Raev
07-10-2015, 03:06 PM
Triple post of rage

LOL TROLLED

Pint
07-10-2015, 03:46 PM
When I bda going to grow out of their fuck the world phase? We're going on kik 5 years strong now right?

Illy
07-10-2015, 03:47 PM
Hey there bud, you are still delusional as ever I see.

All you do is shit post in every thread you are in. I could quote your shit posts and start an informal fallacy book.

dafier
07-10-2015, 03:48 PM
Triple post of rage

LOL TROLLED

This is how I imagine you right now with your best bud next to you.

http://global3.memecdn.com/cant-handle-ma-swag_o_757637.gif

Poltergist
07-10-2015, 03:50 PM
Heyyyy another thread that delves into a BDA circle jerk.... Don't you guys have your own website?

You are the type of people that have conversations in /ooc because you want everyone to kno that your so cool and actually have a friend. What a bunch of fucking losers.

Nibblewitz
07-10-2015, 03:55 PM
Heyyyy another thread that delves into a BDA circle jerk.... Don't you guys have your own website?

You are the type of people that have conversations in /ooc because you want everyone to kno that your so cool and actually have a friend. What a bunch of fucking losers.

Hey, after the fascists came in and neutered RnF, you should feel lucky that you can still talk about us around here.

You're welcome.

wormed
07-10-2015, 04:42 PM
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f1/steg1212/1265068642542.jpg

Juevento
07-10-2015, 05:37 PM
So you think it's ok to call people by the "R" word?

Way to be classy man.

wormed
07-10-2015, 06:00 PM
So you think it's ok to call people by the "R" word?

Way to be classy man.

Own guild calls you a troll.

Fail at trolling.

Give up.

Nibblewitz
07-10-2015, 06:12 PM
Nah, that was a blackout-drunk post. The officers are looking into this and taking it very seriously.

Swish
07-10-2015, 06:32 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/g1nOYYV0AHY3K/giphy.gif

Kushie
07-10-2015, 06:50 PM
Haggard Krew PR team probably can't even pronounce Juevento correctly, much less identify his troll.

"Whuav-Ento"

Aviann
07-10-2015, 07:36 PM
Haggard Krew PR team probably can't even pronounce Juevento correctly, much less identify his troll.

"Whuav-Ento"

Haggard Krew PR is too classy to worry about such menial things. They are busy doing God's work.

ryachart
07-10-2015, 07:54 PM
Shit like this is what makes EverQuest, EverQuest.

fishingme
07-10-2015, 08:34 PM

"Whuav-Ento"

Who the fuck cares?

Kushie
07-11-2015, 12:02 AM
Who the fuck cares?

Zyanak cares

Raidz
07-11-2015, 02:10 PM
Haggard Krew PR is too classy to worry about such menial things. They are busy doing God's work.

i doubt Gods Work extends to threatening people with "worlds of hurt bro".

Primos, still waiting kid...

Pint
07-11-2015, 02:39 PM
i doubt Gods Work extends to threatening people with "worlds of hurt bro"...

Someone should inform all the extremists in the middle east

kaev
07-11-2015, 02:44 PM
Someone should inform all the extremists in the middle east

Why restrict to the middle east? Plenty of nutjobs worldwide using religion/god as an excuse for being as evil as they can be.

Gelroose
07-11-2015, 03:19 PM
Brace yourselves.... Godwin's law is close.

kaev
07-11-2015, 08:09 PM
Brace yourselves.... Godwin's law is close.

Meh, godwin was always overrated and now it's gotten to be passe. We need a new meme/law to take it's place. Like, "you know a thread's gone beyond pointless when people start posting Taylor Swift pics", or something...