PDA

View Full Version : IDEA: PURPLE P99

Strifer
07-08-2015, 12:02 AM
Thinking out loud.

No world pvp
Red99 xp bonus
Pvp enabled in zones where raid mobs spawn. Similar to pvp arenas.
Only the stronk survive.

Also...
#rapbattle4fte2015

Cecily
07-08-2015, 12:14 AM
Modified Lineage 2 PvP rules.

Blue names. Can attack anyone, which turns your name purple 30 seconds, refreshed every hostile action. If they hit you back, they turn purple too. If you kill them without them flagging back, your name goes red. Attacking reds flags you purple. Killing reds in PvP lets you do old Rallos loot rule (1 item not bagged). Red flag remains until you die.

Purple kills Purple = PvP kill (no penalty)
Purple kills Blue = PK (penalty)
Blue attacks Red = Blue -> PvP flag

Beneficial buffs or heals on PvP flagged chars also gives you PvP flag.

Madbad
07-08-2015, 12:43 AM
No PnP, no LNS, no YT, no Global OOC, No CSR

lets wild west this shit

Nivar Quartz
07-08-2015, 12:56 AM
Dont forget being able to copy ur toons from blue and red to purple, fuck a bunch of leveling although Chardok would be greatness to grief.

Pokesan
07-08-2015, 12:58 AM
Idea: add ice cream items to the DB to make greengrocer happy

Swish
07-08-2015, 08:45 AM
Item loot

Laugher
07-08-2015, 08:53 AM
firiona trivial loot + pvp item loot

Zadrian
07-08-2015, 02:46 PM
Daddy leik

falkun
07-08-2015, 02:52 PM
How does Lineage handle CRs? If my PVP death led to a WoW-style CR (easy walk up to body, revive from <1zone away), I wouldn't have any issues either. But if I'm bound in EFP and die in Sebilis, that penalty for being a bluebie getting PKed by a red/purple better be fucking brutal to offset my 30+minute CR.

milsorgen
07-08-2015, 03:41 PM
Item loot

Yessss

Cecily
07-08-2015, 04:00 PM
How does Lineage handle CRs? If my PVP death led to a WoW-style CR (easy walk up to body, revive from <1zone away), I wouldn't have any issues either. But if I'm bound in EFP and die in Sebilis, that penalty for being a bluebie getting PKed by a red/purple better be fucking brutal to offset my 30+minute CR.

Lineage you stayed dead on the ground and had a window that let you click to town / castle / clan hall. You'd take the full exp (pve / pvp same penalty unless clan war or siege) loss for the death, but you and your gear would go to town. Someone could also rez you on the spot.

The PK system was a little different. You could kill anyone, but you'd gain exponentially higher "karma" every time you PKed. 200 karma for 1st, 400 for 2nd, 800 for 3rd or something. You'd lose a little every time you killed an exp mob or a bunch if you died. Just when you died red, your gear did a loot pinata thing all over the ground and L2 gear was freaking expensive.

It was a nice way to express your dislike of someone of anyone with a strong enough deterrent to keep you from RPKing everyone. Definitely my favorite PvP ruleset I've encountered.

iruinedyourday
07-08-2015, 04:03 PM
Recycle 99 server = teams with character merge to either blue or red, your choice at the end of a cycle.

would be goog.

Hijiri
07-08-2015, 07:43 PM
Darkfall pvp rule set you weak ass bitches. Full loot (single picked item for this case) ,open world pvp (no lvl limit)