PDA

View Full Version : Racism alive and well in Norrath

nhdjoseywales
07-06-2015, 10:54 AM
So i was taking my Erudite mage to Kunark last night to check out WW giants and such, and I'm sitting on the dock in TD minding my own business when these three humans come up and start talking all this racist shit. They make comments like how if they throw me in the water i will drown, they make up all types of new words involving "nig", essentially everything except ask me if i wanted some fucking watermelon and they may have done that after i put them all on ignore. I have their names written down at home, will post them later. Sad you cant escape that shit even in a fantasy world.

B4EQWASCOOL
07-06-2015, 11:22 AM
Name and shame. Also, post screen shots. Fuck racist scum.

Poltergist
07-06-2015, 12:51 PM
There's mobs of humans hanging out on the docks hoping that by some crazy off chance a lonely erudite may show up that they can pick on?

Wow.

If the story is true, and I don't doubt it given the colossal dildoes this server attracts, that's a new low. and for a server where something called poopsocking isn't just a thing but is encouraged, that's saying something.

indiscriminate_hater
07-06-2015, 12:53 PM
So i was taking my Erudite mage to Kunark last night to check out WW giants and such, and I'm sitting on the dock in TD minding my own business when these three humans come up and start talking all this racist shit. They make comments like how if they throw me in the water i will drown, they make up all types of new words involving "nig", essentially everything except ask me if i wanted some fucking watermelon and they may have done that after i put them all on ignore. I have their names written down at home, will post them later. Sad you cant escape that shit even in a fantasy world.

complains about racism, makes extremely racist remark. GG

captnamazing
07-06-2015, 12:54 PM
Sounds like they are just RPing to me..

dafier
07-06-2015, 12:54 PM

nhdjoseywales
07-06-2015, 12:55 PM
They got on the boat in oasis like i did and then while sitting at the dock in TD they started their shit. i guess they waited til there was no one else around. Oddly enough i was afk for a few min in OT parked a good ways from the outpost by the water and when i looked back at the screen the three dudes were in my face there as well but i had them on ignore by then so i dont know if they were still saying shit.

nhdjoseywales
07-06-2015, 12:57 PM

Right, because saying something racist to a minority and saying "racists say things like...." is exactly the same fucking thing

dafier
07-06-2015, 12:59 PM
MOST Erudite people are racist.

dafier
07-06-2015, 01:00 PM
Racism depends on the size of the person's head.

nhdjoseywales
07-06-2015, 01:03 PM
Racism depends on the size of the person's head.

so it all depends on which model set you use?

dafier
07-06-2015, 01:14 PM

wtf!!??!! Are you racist!!!?!?!?

I mean, yes. It depends on the 'model' you select.

kaev
07-06-2015, 01:19 PM

Careful, people who use luclin models are routinely tarred and feathered around here.

nhdjoseywales
07-06-2015, 01:19 PM
wtf!!??!! Are you racist!!!?!?!?

I mean, yes. It depends on the 'model' you select.

i have noticed they segregated the erudites on their own island. i also noticed half of that island looks like detroit. coincidence? i think not

dafier
07-06-2015, 01:20 PM
Careful, people who use luclin models are routinely tarred and feathered around here.

You're on a roll....

dafier
07-06-2015, 01:20 PM
i have noticed they segregated the erudites on their own island. i also noticed half of that island looks like detroit. coincidence? i think not

There is something dark and dank about that isle huh?

nhdjoseywales
07-06-2015, 01:30 PM
There is something dark and dank about that isle huh?

there is something vaguely inhospitable about a place where red to level 1 toon aggro mobs roam literally 5 feet in front of the entrance of the city

dafier
07-06-2015, 01:46 PM
Personally....I think we are on to something.

Rararboker
07-06-2015, 01:50 PM
Go back to Odus with the rest of the sevenheads.

Frieza_Prexus
07-06-2015, 01:51 PM
Need to get the Norrathian Association for the Advancement of Erudite People involved.

indiscriminate_hater
07-06-2015, 02:04 PM

1) If you're taking the mage TO Kunark, why are you sitting on a dock in TD?
2) I've never seen more than one person taking the boats - three humans and an erudite is possible, but very unlikely.
3) Seriously? You wrote down their names so that you could shame them on RnF later, thinking this was better than petitioning and reporting them?
4) These racists that supposedly exist didn't say anything about watermelon - you completely made this up as something "a racist would say." However, this does make you a racist, because you are propagating stereotypes about a group of people.

In short, OP is a liar and a filthy racist who made up a story about bad players, and is likely now going to post names of innocent players in an attempt to validate his story.

Next up, on things that never happened, RnF division: someone attempts to throw Greengrocer under the bus for insensitive remarks about homeless people.

Eponymous Anonymous
07-06-2015, 02:25 PM
1) If you're taking the mage TO Kunark, why are you sitting on a dock in TD?

Because that's where you catch the boat to OT?

nhdjoseywales
07-06-2015, 03:07 PM
1. is there another way to get from oasis to overthere at lvl 33 without sitting on a dock in TD?
2. umm yeah
3. i wrote down their names to make sure none of our other offices ever guild tag them
4. yes, knowing things racist say regularly totally makes me a racist

in short your attempt at trolling fell quite a bit short. maybe swish can teach you a thing or two

bktroost
07-06-2015, 03:20 PM
My rogue is frequently called a midget and my Dark Elf SK officer constantly reminds me of how many of the halflings in Rivervale she has killed, what they tasted like when she baked them into a pie, and the sounds of the children's screams that echo in her head; a melancholy lullaby to welcome sleep.

If I, being a white guy in MO, did this to a black dude in my neighborhood over the phone, I'd probably get arrested for a hate crime... or murder... is cannibalize illegal, because I'd probably get arrested for that too....

Anyway, hate crimes are different in EQ, they just lower your faction.

milsorgen
07-06-2015, 03:27 PM
Sounds like some fine roleplaying to me. Be happy you got to experience it.

cs616
07-06-2015, 04:02 PM
Racism is over, we elected a Erudite president.

dafier
07-06-2015, 04:06 PM
Racism is over, we elected a Erudite president.

I am human.

And I didn't elect and wouldn't ever had elected a person that when a child lived as a Muslim in Africa, while his parents KNOWINGLY rejected his American citizenship so he could benefit from crap in that country.

Is that racist?

Also, there is only one reason he was elected.

Is that racist?

cs616
07-06-2015, 04:10 PM
I am human.

And I didn't elect and wouldn't ever had elected a person that when a child lived as a Muslim in Africa, while his parents KNOWINGLY rejected his American citizenship so he could benefit from crap in that country.

Is that racist?

Is that racist?

That all may be true, but you have to give him credit for banishing the heretics to paineel for delving into the forbidden realm of dark magics.

Bboboo
07-06-2015, 04:12 PM
I think this is what the kids call trolling.

dafier
07-06-2015, 04:16 PM
That all may be true, but you have to give him credit for banishing the heretics to paineel for delving into the forbidden realm of dark magics.

I'll give him credit when he is removed from American history.

Is that racist?

cs616
07-06-2015, 04:24 PM
I'll give him credit when he is removed from American history.

Is that racist?

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=8463

Shits not classic tho.

nhdjoseywales
07-06-2015, 05:50 PM
Names.....
Keymo
Pwnappetit
and last but not least.......
Agrocan American

but yeah, its totally just me making shit up

nhdjoseywales
07-06-2015, 05:52 PM
I would like to make one correction, Agrocan was a dark elf, not a human.

Big_Japan
07-06-2015, 06:05 PM
If I put those 3 letters in quotes in that context I'd be permabanned

Nape riggers

Kengo
07-06-2015, 06:38 PM
Sad you cant escape that shit even in a fantasy world.

You do realize you're playing an MMORPG with built-in racism, right?

indiscriminate_hater
07-06-2015, 07:19 PM
You do realize you're playing an MMORPG with built-in racism, right?

http://wiki.project1999.com/Guise_of_the_Coercer

http://wiki.project1999.com/Mask_of_Obtenebration

nuff said

Big_Japan
07-06-2015, 07:27 PM
http://wiki.project1999.com/Guise_of_the_Coercer

http://wiki.project1999.com/Mask_of_Obtenebration

nuff said

You know, I never actually knew what obtenebration meant until just now.

paulgiamatti
07-06-2015, 07:49 PM

Is that racist?

Not true, but yes.

Is that racist?

Also not true, but yes.

I am human.

Hardly, it would seem.

GnashingOfTeeth
07-06-2015, 08:12 PM

This thread is about to get Day breaked.. Swish post gifs quick.

So stupid.

Swish
07-06-2015, 08:16 PM
You're right!

Everything is fine, everything is okay, open a third progression server...

http://media.giphy.com/media/lQtw1JR5ULH0I/giphy.gif

GnashingOfTeeth
07-06-2015, 08:17 PM
swish delivers!

nhdjoseywales
07-06-2015, 08:44 PM
swish delivers!

yes, yes he does

FoxxHound
07-06-2015, 09:41 PM
You know, I never actually knew what obtenebration meant until just now.

I didn't know what it meant until I started playing VtM about a year ago.

Sadre Spinegnawer
07-06-2015, 11:57 PM
I am human.

Is that racist?

Is that racist?
I think you are being way too hard on Lucan D'Lere

dafier
07-07-2015, 09:43 AM
I think you are being way too hard on Lucan D'Lere

Maybe. I'll lay off since he has been knighted by the Queen.

Aviann
07-07-2015, 07:04 PM
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/reddeadredemption/images/7/7c/Confederate_flag_2.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130521055426

elzakosmos
07-12-2015, 12:16 AM
i like to kill gnomes , im racist

Sirban
07-12-2015, 02:08 AM
hahah ur so mad

Destron
07-12-2015, 03:17 AM
They got on the boat in oasis like i did

Getting on a boat with racists...have you learned nothing? #Amistad

Champion_Standing
07-12-2015, 09:31 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/o3xdz.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJJ30mfaF9Y

Swish
07-12-2015, 10:17 AM
I think to promote tolerance etc everyone should make erudite women and all other race/class choices should be locked for a week.

Would promote Odus quests too.

Swish
07-12-2015, 10:18 AM
(if you don't like or agree with that idea you're racist and I'm telling the mods)

Casey VII
07-12-2015, 05:22 PM
[QUOTE=nhdjoseywales;1964219] I have their names written down at home[QUOTE]

holy fuck LOL look at this hall monitor cuckold

Waedawen
07-13-2015, 05:48 PM
I still can't tell if this entire thread is a joke or not.

A couple of Humans start bashing an Erudite... as far as Norrath is concerned, that's literally how it's supposed to be.

Waedawen
07-13-2015, 05:52 PM
Also #NoScaleSkinsAllowed

nilzark
07-13-2015, 11:21 PM
Yawn

mrshzzit
07-14-2015, 02:27 AM
Get this kid a tissue.