PDA

View Full Version : Circumstances in which I would cyber Tralina

purist
10-27-2010, 07:11 PM
#1. The lift to Kelethin is on the fritz. We're late to meet up for a raid, and the guild leader is furious. Our /petitions ago unanswered. You're visibly upset, so I try to calm you down the only way I know how. Other than an awkward moment where I cough up some hair I accidentally inhaled off your feet as I disrobed you, it's a raw kind of love-making never before seen in Norrath. Suddenly, Uthgaard sends us a tell saying the lifts are back on, and we're jolted back to our senses. We dress without a word and you disappear into the city. I watch the back of your Halfling head during the entire raid until it's all over. "Thank you," I say to you later in a /tell, but you don't respond.

Stay tuned for #2.

Shannacore
10-27-2010, 07:16 PM
Hahahahahahahaha.

what. the. fuck.

The giggles were nice for what turned out to be a shitty afternoon, thanks creep-o.

Patiently awaiting #2.

audacity
10-27-2010, 07:27 PM
It would be an honor to wake up with a halfling druid stuck to me because our sauces were now mixture together.

yt2005
10-27-2010, 07:29 PM
The title implies that under most circumstances you wouldn't cyber Tralina.

purist
10-27-2010, 07:35 PM
#2. It's been hours of roaming the Commonlands for 'free n00b buffs' with no avail. A desperate zoning-out of a darkweed snake leaves me poisoned with less than a bub of HPs. I find shelter in a cave leading to what a legend tells me is the reclusive temple of Befallen. There, I'm haunted by recurring erotic dreams that seemingly last for hours on end, but for some reason never result in nocturnal emission. To make matters worse, my hands were stung badly by the darkweed snake and it's impossible for me to masturbate. When the torment becomes too much to bear, I stagger back into the Commonlands where I'm sure to finally succumb to my wounds. Instead, I'm found by your caravan where you bathe me and nurse me back to health. You take me to your tent and onto your feather bed where, after lathering us both with scented lubricating oils, you invite me to take you. Still, I hesitate.

Stay tuned for more.

audacity
10-27-2010, 07:44 PM
I'm so hard right now, keep going...I'm almost finished.

SlankyLanky
10-27-2010, 07:48 PM
that second one was pretty erotic. circumstances where i would cyber purist:

ive been taking a hard throbbing beating in the castle known as mistmoore, after many unsuccessful attempts at finding hunting partners i decide to brave the dungeon myself. fighting my way to the graveyard is more difficult then i could of immagined, im in over my head and start to panic, the sweat is dripping down my dwarven brow from the constant onslaught of enemies luckily my trusty ghoulbane that wont proc for whatever fucking reason against VAMPIRES cuts these chumps to pieces. after hacking and slashing my way further into the unknown i realize i havnt brought the proper rations and start to panic! i adjust my genitals in the only manner possible when wearing plate armor, by taking off my leggings of ro. not thinking anybody is around i start to fondle myself gently and to my astonishment PURIST appears out of the mist! we embrace thinking we were lost and alone in a cruel world, the embrace turns to a slow gentle caress that ends up with him also taking off his leggings revealing his gaping anus that many citizens or norrath know has been pounded relentlessly not only by the forums, but in game also. i proceed to ream him from behind with little regard for his well being. after around 45 seconds i finish and return my greaves to their proper place on my body and walk away without acknowledging him.

purist
10-27-2010, 07:54 PM
circumstances where i would cyber purist:

I notice him.

SlankyLanky
10-27-2010, 07:57 PM
pics. i dont know what you look like. if you are uglier then me then we have a future together.

OngorDrakan
10-27-2010, 09:13 PM
purist you are the biggest douchebag i've ever not had the pleasure of never meeting. there I said it. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cyber sxe

Dragonthorne
10-27-2010, 09:36 PM
Circumstances in which I would cyber Tralina

Answer from 95% of the people on this server:

*.*

purist
10-27-2010, 09:42 PM
#3. We are on a raid. The raid leader stops his instructions and calls attention to us, pointing out that there is a kind of feral chemistry between us, and does anybody else notice it? The rest of the guild nods their heads in unison, and one remarks with a smile that heat radiates from the ground we are sitting on. The raid leader asks for a show of hands of people who object to postponing the raid at hand to watch us get it on. There are no objections so, by order of the guild leader, we embark on a rigorous and un-selfconscious sexual workout that's one part ballet, one part Greco-Roman wrestling, and two parts Heimlich maneuver. The tale of the event is widely circulated.

Trademaster
10-27-2010, 09:48 PM
Answer from 95% of the people on this server:

*.*

Wait, one needs to be circumcised to cyber with Tralina?

Trademaster
10-27-2010, 09:50 PM
crap no editing, and didn't grab the whole post. so much for the not quite pun.

Ihealyou
10-27-2010, 10:46 PM
When I was in high school, my friends would fuck anything with a pulse. But I always thought, why limit yourself?

Zithax
10-27-2010, 11:25 PM
Hahahahahahahaha.

what. the. fuck.

The giggles were nice for what turned out to be a shitty afternoon, thanks creep-o.

Patiently awaiting #2.

shame you're the only token female poster of these boards

D:

Dragonthorne
10-28-2010, 08:48 AM
Wait, one needs to be circumcised to cyber with Tralina?

STAR DOT FRIGGIN STAR mofo

Extunarian
10-28-2010, 11:00 AM
Thank you," I say to you later in a /tell, but you don't respond.
I thought this line was pretty funny.

Shannacore
10-28-2010, 02:49 PM
#3. We are on a raid. The raid leader stops his instructions and calls attention to us, pointing out that there is a kind of feral chemistry between us, and does anybody else notice it? The rest of the guild nods their heads in unison, and one remarks with a smile that heat radiates from the ground we are sitting on. The raid leader asks for a show of hands of people who object to postponing the raid at hand to watch us get it on. There are no objections so, by order of the guild leader, we embark on a rigorous and un-selfconscious sexual workout that's one part ballet, one part Greco-Roman wrestling, and two parts Heimlich maneuver. The tale of the event is widely circulated.

A+

Shannacore
10-28-2010, 02:55 PM
that second one was pretty erotic. circumstances where i would cyber purist:

ive been taking a hard throbbing beating in the castle known as mistmoore, after many unsuccessful attempts at finding hunting partners i decide to brave the dungeon myself. fighting my way to the graveyard is more difficult then i could of immagined, im in over my head and start to panic, the sweat is dripping down my dwarven brow from the constant onslaught of enemies luckily my trusty ghoulbane that wont proc for whatever fucking reason against VAMPIRES cuts these chumps to pieces. after hacking and slashing my way further into the unknown i realize i havnt brought the proper rations and start to panic! i adjust my genitals in the only manner possible when wearing plate armor, by taking off my leggings of ro. not thinking anybody is around i start to fondle myself gently and to my astonishment PURIST appears out of the mist! we embrace thinking we were lost and alone in a cruel world, the embrace turns to a slow gentle caress that ends up with him also taking off his leggings revealing his gaping anus that many citizens or norrath know has been pounded relentlessly not only by the forums, but in game also. i proceed to ream him from behind with little regard for his well being. after around 45 seconds i finish and return my greaves to their proper place on my body and walk away without acknowledging him.

I feel very dirty after reading this

my trusty ghoulbane that wont proc for whatever fucking reason against VAMPIRES cuts these chumps to pieces. .

THIS.

SlankyLanky
10-28-2010, 03:17 PM
its the first in my new installment of everquest based literotica.