PDA

View Full Version : 55 Enc LFGuild

Qtip
06-26-2015, 01:16 PM
55 Enchanter looking for guild. I know my class and Im decent in pvp. Looking to get into a guild before velious is released. I have done classic through velious end game. Shoot me a pm or tell in game if any guilds have an opening. Thanks.

Guido
06-26-2015, 01:26 PM
empire is recruiting

drop an app

http://www.empirer99.com/apply/

georgie
06-26-2015, 02:55 PM
I'm sure any guild has an opening for a chanter

Uuruk
06-26-2015, 03:02 PM
I'm sure any guild has an opening for anybody...doesn't matter what class you are.

Pikrib
06-26-2015, 03:29 PM
empire is recruiting

drop an app

http://www.empirer99.com/apply/

Thanks!

I will drop another one my first one must have been lost.

Farzo
06-26-2015, 07:02 PM
Join Empire, Pons did and a week later he was epic'd and charging along: guy probably has an Azure Robe by now.

No other guild can do this for you.

I believe GG might have some Loam Shoulders for you if you join.

Uuruk
06-26-2015, 07:06 PM
I hear chanter epic best in game. Game changer

Slathar
06-26-2015, 07:59 PM
Join Empire, Pons did and a week later he was epic'd and charging along: guy probably has an Azure Robe by now.

No other guild can do this for you.

I believe GG might have some Loam Shoulders for you if you join.

fat poor bogan tryhard

cringe

TheBiznessTZ
06-26-2015, 08:58 PM
55 Enchanter looking for guild. I know my class and Im decent in pvp. Looking to get into a guild before velious is released. I have done classic through velious end game. Shoot me a pm or tell in game if any guilds have an opening. Thanks.

Come join all you're Ex-Fresh pals in Empire. It's nice and warm over here pal. Winter is almost here.

HippoNipple
06-26-2015, 11:33 PM
There are two guilds on this server. What kind of info do you need? Do you want to not pvp and kill dragons or not pvp and not kill dragons?

TheBiznessTZ
06-27-2015, 12:05 AM
There are two guilds on this server. What kind of info do you need? Do you want to not pvp and kill dragons or not pvp and not kill dragons?

nailed it

pgerman
06-27-2015, 03:12 AM
killed above poster over 20 times in every situation possible

Omnifiend
06-27-2015, 07:44 PM
I dunno, kinda say there are 3 guilds on this server. TMO going places.

Magikarp
06-27-2015, 07:47 PM
I hear chanter epic best in game. Game changer

really nice for solo farming 8)

Magikarp
06-27-2015, 08:47 PM
to stay on topic... as a recent enc inductee to emp i will say its a very good time but i can understand if its not for everyone, Qtip.

Emp: raids most currently available targets on schedule with batphone, fun people all around, will support you extensively if you support back. you really do get back what you put in here. lots of our mains are 60 and waiting for velious so you will certainly not have as many full xp groups here compared TMO/GG. my opinion is that you only need 1 other person as an enc anyway, which is how i got by to 60 very quickly. don't get me wrong though; there are a constant handful of people wanting exp at all times and full groups happen nightly.. just maybe only 1 or 2. but you need thick skin. i have seen a couple of recruits join emp and never log in again presumably because they weren't pvp-ready for the instant gank-target on their head. on the other hand, for the stable and competent player, that means lots of ppl to kill and glory to be had. Empire population will see a huge awakening come velious and we will be at the door of every relevant raid mob immediately. the leaders are experienced in the icy wastes

GG: less intense raiding schedule but still hits targets with batphone (unfortunately not on repops recently but they DO have the capacity to contest esp if people like you join), dkp, lots of 55-60 leveling groups, generally cool people as well from what i understand, appear to have pvp groups that actively move around occasionally if you're into loggin in and gank-squadding.

TMO: up and coming, this is sort of a gamble incoming to velious but i predict them to take 2nd place or participate in a teeter-totter of raid-target-killing-power with Emp. its not a bias for Emp or against GG. just that i personally came from blue and seen what they are capable of.. these are the same folk that basically single-handedly caused the introduction of raid rules on blue because of their dominance. on the other hand they have a huge wall to climb. they are competent neckbeards though. in the end i dont see this guild being much different from Emp: a powerhouse and scheduled raid guild that gives out what you put in.. just not there quite yet.

there's also slosh, which seem to be a rather tight knit community of people helpful to eachother. you could probably avoid a lot of eq drama with these guys if you just want to play eq at your leisure, have lots of potential kill targets, farm oot, twink a char, and dont care too much about best-in-slot and batphones.

in full discretion i have never been in TMO, GG, or slosh so maybe they can speak for themselves on this. lots of propaganda floating around though on forums which you should always take with a grain of salt. immersion can make an active player roleplay as a dick and generally it shouldnt be held against them or their guild.. its just a game and we are all immersed in our own ways.. tried to be honest and generally positive here.

take ur pick. a 55 enc with no significant prior reputation is guaranteed to be welcome anywhere.

ps: our epic isn't that hard and i should think you can get it with any of the above.

Tameth
06-27-2015, 09:19 PM
good write up Karp

Magikarp
06-27-2015, 09:35 PM
should also amend emp doesnt require you to come to raids if its 3 am as it has been recently.. contrary to popular belief

last time i slept and didnt get chastised or lose dkp.. we dont have dkp. mains > alts 100% of the time which has granted me lots of loots even as new blood. velious will be interesting as all of the mains come in. loot council is outwardly devoted to give loot in such a way that more raid targets will be dropped. this may mean losing a flowing thought item to a cleric, etc, if you can handle that. this is the source of a lot of mistrust of emp and the "aimchat conspiracy." simply put, active mains who show up to raids and use their items to secure more loot will get more loot. this hasn't always been infallible but it is the mission. a lot of players have totally antagonized themselves against emp due to failing to cope with this.

if you come in and start supporting now youll be noticed, guaranteed.

if all you want is pvp at 60.. well there's something to be said for joining a side which will ALWAYS be present. that's emp. there's also the alternative which is joining a "resistance" which is fun in its own way but you run the risk of not having the capacity of showing up at all

wall of text over.. hope Qtip reads this because it took me 100 hrs to write

Qtip
06-28-2015, 11:20 AM
Thanks for the replies from everyone and the tells in game from everyone. When I rolled on this server I knew no one, so I joined fresh with all the other people rolling here. After fresh broke up, all my friends rolled good guys or empire.
Hope to see you all on the battle field in the future!

Tiggles
07-01-2015, 11:53 AM
TMO just completed its first enchanter epic the other day, broke/kited fear and killed wraith of shissar with 6 people.

You should be have to get your epic with pretty much any guild that can do hate/fear on a regular basis.

Qtip
07-03-2015, 02:37 PM
Have PoFear piece. Only need hole piece and chardok piece. Havnt joined a guild yet because of work and real life with the holidays, but Im hoping to get more play time in after the 4th of july.

Lasher
07-03-2015, 10:20 PM
i think you should go TMO.

Nads
07-04-2015, 02:32 AM

Humerox
07-04-2015, 02:54 AM

Lots of us ex-Freshies there, bro :)

georgie
08-21-2015, 04:33 AM
Bump

Farzo
08-21-2015, 06:02 AM
Qtip joined empire, had some untagged warrior alt called wurrm(?) And would threaten to log in qtip when u pvped him.

Subsequently quit <empire> after dying a few times on his anon warrior alt.

YIKES

Qtip
08-21-2015, 08:47 AM
What? I havnt died on wurm.

And I left cause dude kept training and trying to wipe my group on my alt. When I told him I was guilded with him and to chill he began to spam me with some dumb shit, saying I will be guild removed. So I removed myself.

Wrench
08-21-2015, 12:15 PM
im sensing a pattern

Qtip
08-21-2015, 01:35 PM
im sensing a pattern

Directed towards me? Ive been in 3 guilds since I rolled on this server a year ago(Fresh, thunderdome and empire).

Doctor Jeff
08-21-2015, 02:19 PM
Directed towards me? Ive been in 3 guilds since I rolled on this server a year ago(Fresh, thunderdome and empire).

Looks like you're in need of some Casual Fun. Consider Casual Scum. (http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205491)