PDA

View Full Version : Need to get this off my chest..

harryg702
06-24-2015, 07:10 AM
Earlier tonight I was on my bard and was kiting in NK and I always pull my mobs to one spot and so I had ended up at my spot not knowing that there was another bard there doing the same thing well my noob retarded self didn't think much of and when my CoD hit I accedently pulled her mobs and she died because of it.... ...I didn't know this would happen and I felt so bad so I told the player I will keep running the mo s so you can get your body and pull these guys off and get the xp they told me to leave them alone so I killed the mobs and left.....just wanted to say I'm sorry and I didn't mean for that to happen and I have now learned my lesson....

Herp
06-24-2015, 07:56 AM
You did the right thing by coming to RnF

Thulghor
06-24-2015, 08:22 AM
This is a place of love and acceptance.

Swish
06-24-2015, 08:44 AM
Hate to break it to you OP, but that female character model was probably a guy

Ennewi
06-24-2015, 08:50 AM
let the healing begin

Bboboo
06-24-2015, 09:15 AM
http://www.therealcenter.org/images/group_therapy.jpg

Portasaurus
06-24-2015, 09:22 AM
God I love harryg702

Whirled
06-24-2015, 09:45 AM
Earlier tonight I was on my bard and was kiting in NK and I always pull my mobs to one spot and so I had ended up at my spot not knowing that there was another bard there doing the same thing well my noob retarded self didn't think much of and when my CoD hit I accedently pulled her mobs and she died because of it.... ...I didn't know this would happen and I felt so bad so I told the player I will keep running the mo s so you can get your body and pull these guys off and get the xp they told me to leave them alone so I killed the mobs and left.....just wanted to say I'm sorry and I didn't mean for that to happen and I have now learned my lesson....

What?

You did the right thing by coming to RnF

indiscriminate_hater
06-24-2015, 10:40 AM
can this be the "semi-anonymous confessions of EQ" thread?

one time, when low-hp aggro was still king, i crossed train paths with a bard who i knew was doing low-hp kiting. i decided not to tell the bard that he gained social aggro from my train, and instead my robs ran over and killed him once he hit sub-20% health.

Champion_Standing
06-24-2015, 11:02 AM
Good work

Kevris
06-24-2015, 02:00 PM
can this be the "semi-anonymous confessions of EQ" thread?

Prior to the release of Velious, while playing on Tallon Zek, I was running through Lesser Faydark on my Paladin heading to Mistmoore.

A lowbie gnome (I was a half-elf) who was still low enough to not know he needed to turn /role on /ooc'ed that he needed a port.

I /ooc'ed back that I would port him from inside the buildings in the northwest corner of the zone. The buildings in the northwest corner of the zone happen to be a brownie camp. He says he's on his way, I assume he's being sarcastic.

A few minutes later, I get a /tell that he couldn't find me and the brownies had killed him. I tell him I am inside the buildings, he says he's on the way back.

A few more minutes later, I get another tell that the brownies killed him again. I told him he needed to turn run off right before he zoned from Steamfont to LFay and move very slowly so they wouldn't attack.

Some more time passes, I get another tell that the brownies have killed him again. At this point I put him on ignore.

I always wondered what happened to him.

SamwiseRed
06-24-2015, 02:08 PM
gratz on your first kill. i hope this only fuels your bloodlust causes you to roll on red :)

Thulghor
06-24-2015, 02:10 PM
Prior to the release of Velious, while playing on Tallon Zek, I was running through Lesser Faydark on my Paladin heading to Mistmoore.

A lowbie gnome (I was a half-elf) who was still low enough to not know he needed to turn /role on /ooc'ed that he needed a port.

I /ooc'ed back that I would port him from inside the buildings in the northwest corner of the zone. The buildings in the northwest corner of the zone happen to be a brownie camp. He says he's on his way, I assume he's being sarcastic.

A few minutes later, I get a /tell that he couldn't find me and the brownies had killed him. I tell him I am inside the buildings, he says he's on the way back.

A few more minutes later, I get another tell that the brownies killed him again. I told him he needed to turn run off right before he zoned from Steamfont to LFay and move very slowly so they wouldn't attack.

Some more time passes, I get another tell that the brownies have killed him again. At this point I put him on ignore.

I always wondered what happened to him.

I actually feel bad that I laughed at this one. Man, that's terribad.

Ravager
06-24-2015, 03:27 PM
It's good to see the bards are starting to piss off the bards now.

Portasaurus
06-24-2015, 03:29 PM
http://rocksoff.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/main_photo/artists_photo/oasis-vs-blur%202.jpg

Galelor
06-24-2015, 04:50 PM

The only good bard is a dead bard!

Knuckle
06-24-2015, 08:28 PM
http://rocksoff.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/main_photo/artists_photo/oasis-vs-blur%202.jpg

oasis won, but i dig blurs new album

kremlar
06-25-2015, 12:32 PM

Even the bard kiting 101 video over in the melee forum has two bards barking at eachother and one ending up dead.

P99 bards are one of the more remarkable classes in MMO history.

Magikarp
06-26-2015, 04:33 PM
not something scummy i did but ill confess i shed a tear over eq once as a 10 year old in classic

i was super proud of myself for knowing how to route from freeport to qeynos, and some guy offered me 50p to take him on the trip

when we got there he logged off and i just could not believe what had happened. i raged, i petitioned, i /shouted his name in vain. in the end i never saw the guy again

i will literally never forget that. real life lessons thru eq

Magikarp
06-26-2015, 04:37 PM
oh and i also gave a ingame girl my address so we could be pen pals. she/he sent me a rock with a smily face sharpied on it and a lipstick mark on the seal of the envelope

i never talked to her again

Manticmuse
06-26-2015, 05:00 PM
Idk about Oasis winning. I mean yeah, Oasis beat Blur, but I'm not so sure they beat Gorillaz.

Madbad
06-26-2015, 05:42 PM
Damon Albarn is p cool.

Way cooler than Ghallagher.

http://i.imgur.com/OwhnvXv.jpg

Swish
06-26-2015, 08:20 PM
We didn't give a shit, it was around that time there was an investigation into people paying for a certain spot in the charts...shit was rigged anyway, but I'm sure it helped fuel a lot of record sales.

I liked both bands...I'd say Blur's older stuff hasn't aged well though, whereas Oasis still sounds timeless.