PDA

View Full Version : Account suspension

Rykk
10-25-2010, 12:58 AM
How long does it take for an account suspension to lift? that all up to the admins i suppose?

YendorLootmonkey
10-25-2010, 01:04 AM
How long does it take for an account suspension to lift? that all up to the admins i suppose?

Since EQ is kinda based on D&D, they roll a 1d100 and that is the number of days it takes.

Rykk
10-25-2010, 01:05 AM
hope not :( didn't even get to defend myself on the suspension happened when I was logged off

Heebee
10-25-2010, 01:24 AM
Use the petition forum then mate.

Kender
10-25-2010, 06:03 PM
our groups cleric got suspended a few weeks ago for causing several trains that they didnt have anything to do with. all they did was zone shout train to warn others as the train ran right by us

there was no other train warnings because the people causing them were doing it to try and get as many people killed as they could.

sometimes nice guys really do finish last

Binsfelthakis
12-12-2010, 05:54 PM
I got suspended for having an item I should not have

It probably had something to do with getting mad at the admin for not reponding to my pertition after 6 months of reposts. Item went missing,they did nothing, I purchased an item from vendor, get suspended.

Something tells me Uthgaard is a douche bag

Binsfelthakis
12-12-2010, 05:56 PM
w

mitic
12-12-2010, 05:59 PM
uhm, sup lately on p99? just came back after a 6 months hiatus and keep seeing posts like this

Tiggles
12-12-2010, 07:00 PM
Its their sandbox you don't have to play here they don't need you bla bla bla

Btw help them test Kunark!

Humerox
12-12-2010, 08:13 PM
Its their sandbox you don't have to play here they don't need dickheads, they're taking out the trash bla bla bla

Fixt! :)

Zephys
12-12-2010, 09:57 PM
Still not as bad as the EQC guys would be if they ran a server...

Abraham1
12-13-2010, 12:57 AM
I hear you man, my accounts all got banned, without an explanation, ive never boxed, duped, or did any real money trades, and when I tried to explain this to uuthguard he just told me "do you think we're that stupid?"

All that time put in on this server for nothing, and without even an explanation

Rogean
12-13-2010, 01:16 AM
We don't give people warning ingame before suspending/banning them, this is standard procedure. You get your information and appeal process by posting in the petition forum.

Chances are if you're banned/suspended, we have enough evidence to raise some serious questions, and at the very least, you're going to have to give some very good answers.

girth
12-13-2010, 09:50 AM
I hear you man, my accounts all got banned, without an explanation, ive never boxed, duped, or did any real money trades, and when I tried to explain this to uuthguard he just told me "do you think we're that stupid?"

All that time put in on this server for nothing, and without even an explanation

It's cause you stole my goblin ears in HHK.

Planet
12-13-2010, 10:05 AM
We don't give people warning ingame before suspending/banning them, this is standard procedure. You get your information and appeal process by posting in the petition forum.

Chances are if you're banned/suspended, we have enough evidence to raise some serious questions, and at the very least, you're going to have to give some very good answers.

Rogean I have never had any issue with ,But the other 3 GMs are running alot of good players off.At this rate you,Uthgaard,Hobby,and cyris will be playing this server by yourselves.I mean it pretty sad when you your GMs get very personal with the the player on server and show major favoritism.I would be glad to show proof of MANY situation were is has happen.And it fact everytime someone bring it up and shows proof you guys bann there forum name and delete post or close it.Just my opioin GM should not be involved in players and playing the game it very unfair to the other players.

nilbog
12-13-2010, 10:14 AM
Rogean I have never had any issue with ,But the other 3 GMs are running alot of good players off.At this rate you,Uthgaard,Hobby,and cyris will be playing this server by yourselves.I mean it pretty sad when you your GMs get very personal with the the player on server and show major favoritism.I would be glad to show proof of MANY situation were is has happen.And it fact everytime someone bring it up and shows proof you guys bann there forum name and delete post or close it.Just my opioin GM should not be involved in players and playing the game it very unfair to the other players.

^ Hi, 0 post count. Send me a private message with a real complaint, or this means nothing to me.

No one is banning shit that Rogean and I can't see.

karsten
12-13-2010, 10:15 AM
at this rate the server will only have 920 people, oh lawd!

Rangerous
12-13-2010, 10:17 AM

That should be one space after a comma, and 2 spaces after a period. Nature abhors a vacuum, so if people get "runoft" then there will be other players to fill the void. The unfortunate part of that is if the cheaters get banned, there will be other cheaters trying to get ahead. Just play the game and enjoy the face that there is a server like this one out there.
Seems to me, that if you play fair, and don't cheat then you will never have to worry about being suspended or banned.
Just my twopence.

Ihealyou
12-13-2010, 10:21 AM
I've been playing since March, and neither me, nor my friends have had a problem with the GMs. I know this sounds harsh, and I'm sure you have a story about how you're perfectly innocent, but try not being a douche next time. Maybe I'm just special, but its worked pretty well for me.

Planet
12-13-2010, 10:38 AM
I've been playing since March, and neither me, nor my friends have had a problem with the GMs. I know this sounds harsh, and I'm sure you have a story about how you're perfectly innocent, but try not being a douche next time. Maybe I'm just special, but its worked pretty well for me.

Do you have one post which dosn't show you ass kissing someone.You either a very gay man or very young and don't know better.Master cleric?you in all planer gear?

Rangerous
12-13-2010, 10:40 AM
Do you have one post which dosn't show you ass kissing someone.You either a very gay man or very young and don't know better.Master cleric?you in all planer gear?

Yu madd brut?

Planet
12-13-2010, 10:41 AM
Yu madd brut?

9 lvl ranger yea im mad lol

Rangerous
12-13-2010, 10:42 AM
9 lvl ranger yea im mad lol

Cool! You are a level 9 ranger like me?

Planet
12-13-2010, 10:43 AM
Cool! You are a level 9 ranger like me?

wow were awsome we achieve alot on game and opioin matter here.We are he studs on forum.

Winobot
12-13-2010, 10:44 AM

Yea I know... its liek, if you don't cheat or sploit they just leave you alone. Sometimes it makes me sad; do I even exist to you guys!?

Trimm
12-13-2010, 10:44 AM
Rogean I have never had any issue with ,But the other 3 GMs are running alot of good players off.At this rate you,Uthgaard,Hobby,and cyris will be playing this server by yourselves.

Is this even remotely true? The server seems pretty healthy to me. The only real problem here is for every 1 "omg I got banned" thread created, there are 50 "I love playing on this server" threads that are never created, because us happy players have nothing to complain about.

Aside from maybe a raid dispute or two, I've never had a problem with the staff on this server. The fact that they even created this server still amazes me as it's something I'd gladly pay a monthly fee for. I've said it before and I'll stand by it, but people on this server don't just randomly get banned for no reason.

Planet
12-13-2010, 10:48 AM
Is this even remotely true? The server seems pretty healthy to me. The only real problem here is for every 1 "omg I got banned" thread created, there are 50 "I love playing on this server" threads that are never created, because us happy players have nothing to complain about.

Aside from maybe a raid dispute or two, I've never had a problem with the staff on this server. The fact that they even created this server still amazes me as it's something I'd gladly pay a monthly fee for. I've said it before and I'll stand by it, but people on this server don't just randomly get banned for no reason.

1 out of 50 Trimm?you sure youu did your math?Alot of theses post were removed and delete.I would say it more 50/50 ..

Kassel
12-13-2010, 12:06 PM
1 out of 50 Trimm?you sure youu did your math?Alot of theses post were removed and delete.I would say it more 50/50 ..

Anyone who makes these posts in RnF is a retard. The only thing you will get in RnF is Rants and flames, if you have a case make it in the right forum. Anyone posting anything about being banned in this forum is a douche and should GTFO of the server.

Lazortag
12-13-2010, 02:05 PM
Anyone who makes these posts in RnF is a retard. The only thing you will get in RnF is Rants and flames, if you have a case make it in the right forum. Anyone posting anything about being banned in this forum is a douche and should GTFO of the server.

yeah, pretty much. In fact the only reason you would ever post about a grievance you have in RnF is either (a) because you haven't posted in petitions/exploits or (b) because you did post in petitions/exploits but you're an impatient attention whore.

Chanus
12-13-2010, 02:07 PM
yeah, pretty much. In fact the only reason you would ever post about a grievance you have in RnF is you're an attention whore.