PDA

View Full Version : COMPLETE CRAP

EsmyD
06-21-2015, 03:11 AM
ok i know the AC is a high sought after mob, but it is complete BS when i spend hrs killing mobs/PHs for the Sro AC to spawn, and at each night interval random people log in and sit on hills waiting for my work to pay off and have the AC spawn. especially druids who just throw track up and wait for the AC to spawn on the list and they run and get it.

and its people like this that make stuff like Jboots impossible to get, not everyone who plays this game has the money just waste on doing the quest...

http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo10/kuldon/bs_zpsjoakyrdy.png (http://s356.photobucket.com/user/kuldon/media/bs_zpsjoakyrdy.png.html)

Tiggles
06-21-2015, 03:16 AM
On red you could kill that shaman.

But you probably wouldent have too because the tryhard socially awkward plat farmers are mostly on blue.

Give it a shot

Doors
06-21-2015, 03:27 AM
One of the many downsides of blue. 4 years of Kunark with that many people have completely fucked it.

Tankdan
06-21-2015, 03:34 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBK_BcAcYhk

Jimjam
06-21-2015, 04:52 AM
On red quite some time ago I was bow kiting an AC then I got jumped by an SK. Fortunately I was able to largely ignore him and keep fighting the AC, but eventually his out of range druid friend came and killed the AC. Later on in mountains of rathe the same people killed me while I was XPing in that zone. I should have known better than to go to the mountains when someone was due to hand in their Jboots pieces!

Swish
06-21-2015, 05:49 AM
You don't want to do the South Ro AC on red til at least the mid 50s for that reason, it's KSed a lot. OOT sees its fair share of pvp as well but they'd have to be watching it with you or tracking well from seafuries etc to get it.

Champion_Standing
06-21-2015, 09:18 AM
disable all MQs

Jimjam
06-21-2015, 09:34 AM
I was asking for it; I never had /anon on my ranger as I figure it just reduces player interaction (whether finding groups or being found by PKs, its all part of the fun of the server). Perhaps running around alone in SRo should have been a time for me to decide discretion as the better part of valour ;).

This was way back in the easymode SRo AC so I kinda lost out on that gravytrain now!

Rayzor84
06-21-2015, 09:45 AM
Best bet is got on the oot AC list early morning and sock it out. There's always mqers there, so actually getting boots for your main can be a challenge.

Tiggles
06-21-2015, 10:57 AM
On red quite some time ago I was bow kiting an AC then I got jumped by an SK. Fortunately I was able to largely ignore him and keep fighting the AC, but eventually his out of range druid friend came and killed the AC. Later on in mountains of rathe the same people killed me while I was XPing in that zone. I should have known better than to go to the mountains when someone was due to hand in their Jboots pieces!

We had the jboots Ks'd by an out of range wizard the other day and sirken suspended them and gave us the ring.
Just because its a PvP server doesn't mean the rules don't apply. If you can't solve the situation with PvP then normal server rules are in effect aka no KSing

B4EQWASCOOL
06-21-2015, 11:07 AM
disable all MQs

Wipe it clean 2015. And disable MQ in the beginning. Epics will be epic again.

LGraves
06-21-2015, 11:12 AM
That is very disgusting OP. The attitude of certain people really brings the server and experience of playing down.

Bboboo
06-21-2015, 11:18 AM
We had the jboots Ks'd by an out of range wizard the other day and sirken suspended them and gave us the ring.
Just because its a PvP server doesn't mean the rules don't apply. If you can't solve the situation with PvP then normal server rules are in effect aka no KSing

Blue problems on a Red server? Hmmm....

Hijiri
06-21-2015, 11:25 AM
Wipe it clean 2015. And disable MQ in the beginning. Epics will be epic again.

^^^^^

If the devs back n the day had been allowed by variant to spend the time recoding this shut we wouldn't even be talking about this nonsense

Thulghor
06-21-2015, 11:42 AM
I can't even imagine trying to do this camp solo on a warrior, at least without a whole lot of friends backing me up so at least one of us could get him.

This Zeat dude corpses himself to make a MQ profit through corpse item lore loopholes.

Jebus.

Tiggles
06-21-2015, 11:46 AM
Blue problems on a Red server? Hmmm....

Yeah and more people need to know about it.

A lot of people myself included that red was some wild west shithole filled with griefers and autists but its basically blue 2.0 with a nice XP bonus and a smaller and honestly kinder and more helpful population.

If someone KS's you or steals camps, trains or does anything that is illegal on red they get banned just like on blue.

What hurts red server the most is the people that post on blue saying "try red you can kill that guy etc etc etc" actually drive people away because normal people don't want to be some sociopath murderer in everquest for no reason.

There is PvP and you will die but I have a lvl 52 shaman that is currently 0 deaths 0 kills because unless you are looking for PvP you can avoid it easy.

Sorry for the derail on the AC ks thread.

Jimjam
06-21-2015, 11:50 AM
Yea, Red is a nicer place to be now than when my story happened to me.

Madbad
06-21-2015, 12:08 PM
Getting KSed for an SRo AC on blue is what drove me to try red. GM came and suspended the guy but wouldn't give me the ring. He had flipped it faster than the GMs could respond. I think that might be my only petition that doesnt involve a surname or a rotted corpse.

Bazia
06-21-2015, 01:59 PM
on red the person camping would be out of pvp range because it is so tiny

Tapatio
06-21-2015, 02:12 PM

Wow what a beta. Did you seriously cry to a gm for your item on red Lol

wormed
06-21-2015, 02:47 PM
This sort of attitude... damn. The moment someone wants to corpse an item is the moment they're on my shit list for being an asshole. Didn't Sirken one stream mention that he'd not tolerate corpsing Lore items?

Maybe I'm wrong.

Tiggles
06-21-2015, 03:35 PM

Correct, TMO is the group of trust fund hipsters moving into your low income ghetto raising rents and making the neighborhood safer for everyone else.

Sorry that you and your crew of vz/tz rejects who can't go a month with out being forum banned are upset we are brining law and order to your sandbox.

Cecily
06-21-2015, 03:41 PM

Did you catch that stream where Sirken said that blue and red server generate a similar number of petitions, but the blue players are so much better at it? Case in point.

Madbad
06-21-2015, 03:41 PM
F your gentrification.

Tiggles
06-21-2015, 04:09 PM
F your gentrification.

Sorry the East Commonlands Starbucks is being built as we speak.

LGraves
06-21-2015, 04:45 PM
He did wormed ...it was a few weeks ago.

Javacup
06-21-2015, 06:26 PM
There is an unwritten rule here that GM's don't/rarely enforce unless extreme circumstances. If you are corpsing lore items, you can only corpse them for 24 hours. Once beyond that point GM's can freely destroy the corpse without any explanation.

Ask Eunomia or Sirken if you really want.

jdixon485
06-21-2015, 09:08 PM
crying panzie waisted thread #1999 - QQ over jboots ring at a non static camp

Magifyre
06-21-2015, 11:18 PM
Yeah and more people need to know about it.

A lot of people myself included that red was some wild west shithole filled with griefers and autists but its basically blue 2.0 with a nice XP bonus and a smaller and honestly kinder and more helpful population.

If someone KS's you or steals camps, trains or does anything that is illegal on red they get banned just like on blue.

What hurts red server the most is the people that post on blue saying "try red you can kill that guy etc etc etc" actually drive people away because normal people don't want to be some sociopath murderer in everquest for no reason.

There is PvP and you will die but I have a lvl 52 shaman that is currently 0 deaths 0 kills because unless you are looking for PvP you can avoid it easy.

Sorry for the derail on the AC ks thread.

Staff doesn't care about camp stealing or KSing on blue really. Even when you have fraps and logs, they just ignore you. Not surprising really though.

justin2090
06-21-2015, 11:36 PM
on soviet red server, camp farms you!

Waedawen
06-22-2015, 01:34 AM

Yeah but that's because you're the biggest fucking crybaby to ever walk the earth

Tapatio
06-22-2015, 10:51 AM
I'm going to play pvp server where I can dispute camps with my abilities in game. But when that fails I'll resort to petition.

Then I'll throw on my little ponies over the chromcast and chill with my pillow waifu.

Thulghor
06-22-2015, 10:56 AM
The original post wasn't on Red, it was here on Blue (Moryu is a guildmate of mine), where there is not a system to stop someone from grabbing a spawn like AC, then corpsing to store additional lore items.

Only thing to do against someone like this is to spread the word and not buy Zeat's MQ racket, or when AC hunting, bring a posse of folks.

You red guys have your own options.

Cecily
06-22-2015, 11:16 AM
I'm going to play pvp server where I can dispute camps with my abilities in game. But when that fails I'll resort to petition.

Then I'll throw on my little ponies over the chromcast and chill with my pillow waifu.

Did you miss the OOR part he mentioned? That's when the PNP kicks in and you red people are horrrrrribly bad at understanding rules.
Like the concept of a camp really baffles some of you neanderthals.

Swish
06-22-2015, 11:20 AM
on soviet red server, camp farms you!

Red needs Project M

Thulghor
06-22-2015, 11:21 AM
Project M was awesome while it lasted.

India
06-22-2015, 12:52 PM
Go camp the AC in N. Karana
I've gotten it to spawn there numerous times on blue and red.

Thulghor
06-22-2015, 12:54 PM
Wasn't aware he spawned there in Classic. Thanks for the tip.

Thana8088
06-22-2015, 01:10 PM

Really North?

Or South and East?

Maybe West?! :p

Champion_Standing
06-22-2015, 05:41 PM

NK AC? need proof

Madbad
06-22-2015, 05:42 PM
Report back to us when you get the NK AC to spawn.

Thulghor
06-22-2015, 10:28 PM
/sigh

You guys got me.

India
06-22-2015, 11:40 PM
I'll look on my other computer later... I may have taken a screenshot. It DOES spawn in NK. I would make camp south of and with my back to the spires. You'll be facing a hill in front of you ... there are pathing mobs both to your right and left. Just keep killing those.

Madbad
06-22-2015, 11:41 PM
I believe you that it spawns in NK.

kaev
06-23-2015, 03:52 AM
I believe you that it spawns in NK.

I want to believe.

India
06-25-2015, 12:42 PM
Geeez,,, I stand corrected. It was in SK

My bad :(

Thana8088
06-25-2015, 01:08 PM
Geeez,,, I stand corrected. It was in SK

My bad :(

We still <3 you! Especially now that a few n00bs have been sitting expectantly in NK for the last couple days. ;)

India
06-25-2015, 01:52 PM
We still <3 you! Especially now that a few n00bs have been sitting expectantly in NK for the last couple days. ;)

hahahah Troll successful!! ;)

iruinedyourday
06-25-2015, 02:47 PM
Getting KSed for an SRo AC on blue is what drove me to try red. GM came and suspended the guy but wouldn't give me the ring. He had flipped it faster than the GMs could respond. I think that might be my only petition that doesnt involve a surname or a rotted corpse.

I like your sig.