PDA

View Full Version : Password (Rampage)

Chokan
06-19-2015, 08:37 AM
Trains me in DL with no announcement, doesn't respond to tells about paying for a rez or at least getting me one. Rampage is apparently good people.

Thulack
06-19-2015, 08:48 AM
hmm 2nd time this guys has a RnF about him...

Connecticut
06-19-2015, 09:07 AM
Trains happen, sorry for your loss.
Usually pretty easy to get a rez at karnors.

I mean, was he maliciously training you? To steal your camp? To honor his dead father? To get back at you for training/KSing him?
Got screenshot? logs? FRAPS?

This is a pretty sub-par call out thread.

Gimp
06-19-2015, 09:09 AM
Fraps or didn't happen. You know the drill.

Juevento
06-19-2015, 09:16 AM
Rampage has a nasty little habit of training the shit out of people to get their way.

Itap
06-19-2015, 09:23 AM
Trains me in DL with no announcement, doesn't respond to tells about paying for a rez or at least getting me one. Rampage is apparently good people.

Explain the circumstance. Were you sitting at KC ZL afk? Was it accidental? Malicious?

We need background before we make our final judgement

Champion_Standing
06-19-2015, 09:28 AM
Boxed clerics sitting inside KC 24/7 ready to rez.

Sounds like a couple of bads badding I'm.

Juevento
06-19-2015, 09:29 AM
We need background before we make our final judgement

Since when?

Itap
06-19-2015, 09:36 AM
Since when?

Daybreak has PMd me and other frequent RnF visitors to not pass judgement before fraps, logs, SS's, and two witnesses ready to testify are available

Chokan
06-19-2015, 09:55 AM
Doubt it was intentional, I was sitting on the wall and 3 or 4 ravishings all came at once. More about him not responding and at least owning up to it.

Cecily
06-19-2015, 10:10 AM
100% of the time you get trained in DL or any other outside zone, it's your fault for not paying attention. Especially KC entrance which is guarded by two see invis mobs.

touchtonedialing
06-19-2015, 10:11 AM
Doubt it was intentional, I was sitting on the wall and 3 or 4 ravishings all came at once. More about him not responding and at least owning up to it.

So wait. You're saying that you made a RnF about an unintentional train after a pull went bad or something? Really? Its Karnors dude, you could have moved the body to the zoneline and got a res in the time it took you to make this thread.

This might be the worst RnF of all time.

touchtonedialing
06-19-2015, 10:17 AM
Not to mention, if he was kiting as a wiz, hes probably afk 90% of the time medding. That's probably why you got no response, he was afk and didnt even know.

Poltergist
06-19-2015, 10:32 AM
Find no sympathy in here, you will.

You should just be happy they let you play on their server for real.

Rampage and TMO/forsaken have never some anything wrong, they are truly the noblest of players and who we should all aspire to be like.

dafier
06-19-2015, 10:34 AM
Last night someone /shout in zone (DL) saying Bard lost it. A lot of mobs pathed back across KC walls and that happens quite often.

Good thing about it.... My duo loved the extra mobs without having to run out and pull. So.....Thanks!

dafier
06-19-2015, 10:36 AM
When someone drops off some mobs for you to solo or for your group to kill, you should be thankful.

It's dangerous running around. Who knows what will happen if your back isn't safely against a wall.

Seltius
06-19-2015, 10:41 AM
Trains happen, sorry for your loss.
Usually pretty easy to get a rez at karnors.

I mean, was he maliciously training you? To steal your camp? To honor his dead father? To get back at you for training/KSing him?
Got screenshot? logs? FRAPS?

This is a pretty sub-par call out thread.

*Shout* Hello My name is Inigo Montoya...You killed my father. Prepare to die.

*Train hits group camping wall at Karnors Castle*

Itap
06-19-2015, 10:52 AM
To honor his dead father?

This might be the worst RnF of all time.

You should just be happy they let you play on their server for real.

It's dangerous running around. Who knows what will happen if your back isn't safely against a wall.

Some good RnF up in here early in the morning

Connecticut
06-19-2015, 11:10 AM
Some good RnF up in here early in the morning

http://myreactiongifs.com/gifs/thumbsupcomputerkid.gif