PDA

View Full Version : Walse

Triangle
06-14-2015, 04:09 PM
Background: South Howling Stones @ Cubby. I had the camp earlier this morning. I capped out. Walse took the camp - totally fine. I come back later, coincidentally Walse has wiped and I tell him I will be taking the camp back unless he engages the ph (which was up for over 15 minutes). He engages and wipes again. I take the camp.

Then he gets upset.

However, once I pulled the PH, he begins to fear the PH and dispell my roots. This is all evident from the video I will link.

Note, the video really begins at 2 minutes in

https://youtu.be/BoM3MSV4QgU

Thank you.

Also see linked a screenshot where Walse admits to wiping

http://postimg.org/image/t9lcycd65/

This fraps is bad quality.. it was originally 7gb long and i compressed it or something to get it to where I could upload it in less than 8 days

Madbad
06-14-2015, 04:16 PM
this is why i rolled red

Aviann
06-14-2015, 04:17 PM
this is why i rolled red

The real question is, why do you keep checking the blue forums?

Gimp
06-14-2015, 04:19 PM
Nothing funnier than bad enchanters in south.

B4EQWASCOOL
06-14-2015, 04:25 PM
Nice post, Triangle, quality was fine on my phone - could even read the dialogue.

Some people get angry and act foolishly. 8(

Maybe they just don't know the rules?

Consider Red, friend.

sulpher01
06-14-2015, 04:27 PM
Just reinforces my opinion that anonymous is trash... You petition with the video? Looks like a ban to me.

William_Munny15
06-14-2015, 04:30 PM
Damn to stand there and Chain dispell a PH... not even the named, must be a special kind of butt hurt, that stinks to see he's in anonymous, generally decent experiences with the guild

Fzhoul
06-14-2015, 05:03 PM
I will be forwarding this link to my officers, and we will have a chat with walse. My only request is if anything happens similar to this again with any of my members. That please bring this type of proff forward to an officer or myself, before posting in rnf. We take situations like these seriously. If you did pass this info to an officer, please pm who it was so I can correct that issue if it's needed to be fixed.

I'm sorry that you had a bad experience with one of my members. I hope any other interaction with us is pleasent.

Madbad
06-14-2015, 05:04 PM
My only request is if anything happens similar to this again with any of my members. That please bring this type of proff forward to an officer or myself, before posting in rnf.

LOL

manguard
06-14-2015, 05:18 PM
Ugh audio text triggers bans for everyone involved pls

Triangle
06-14-2015, 05:51 PM
I will be forwarding this link to my officers, and we will have a chat with walse. My only request is if anything happens similar to this again with any of my members. That please bring this type of proff forward to an officer or myself, before posting in rnf. We take situations like these seriously. If you did pass this info to an officer, please pm who it was so I can correct that issue if it's needed to be fixed.

I'm sorry that you had a bad experience with one of my members. I hope any other interaction with us is pleasent.

Sent you a PM.

Also, it should be noted that the last person to kill the PH/Named was me, and that occurred after Walse's wipe. That repop was the second PH I killed.

Herp
06-14-2015, 05:52 PM
I will be forwarding this link to my officers, and we will have a chat with walse.

Wow... this is reflective of Anonymous lately.. Instead of the easiest guild kick in the world, its "we will have a chat with him."

Hope you guys do the right thing.

Troubled
06-14-2015, 05:57 PM
Lol why didn't he dispel the pet instead?

charlie_murphy
06-14-2015, 06:02 PM

lol this

MilanderTruewield
06-14-2015, 06:20 PM
First and foremost, I got the screenshots, the 72 page log, and the tells from both people. Trust in us to take action, please.

Anonymous, do not post here. Nothing to be gained by posting in this thread. This will be dealt with internally.

Samoht
06-14-2015, 06:22 PM

Doesn't work. Cannot dispel the pet unless you're grouped with them.

Bboboo
06-14-2015, 07:43 PM
Walse one salty mf

azxten
06-14-2015, 07:44 PM
Do I see wall hacking in that screenshot? Ban this scum.

B4EQWASCOOL
06-14-2015, 07:49 PM
Wow... this is reflective of Anonymous lately.. Instead of the easiest guild kick in the world, its "we will have a chat with him."

Hope you guys do the right thing.

gkick seems harsh. Often, something like this can be talked about with no further issues. Already been named and shamed.

Oleris
06-14-2015, 08:33 PM
should prob post this in petition forums. looks to be a 2-7 day offense.

bktroost
06-14-2015, 10:58 PM
Wait his name is Walse? pronounced like Whales?

Lojik
06-14-2015, 11:47 PM
Walse Ingmatilda

Snicklefrittz
06-15-2015, 12:03 AM
This character is no longer associated with <Anonymous>. Removed him personally.

Swish
06-15-2015, 09:04 AM
This character is no longer associated with <Anonymous>. Removed him personally.

:rolleyes:

Swish
06-15-2015, 09:07 AM
Upon viewing Exhibit A I'd say that there's a suspension coming for Mr Walse, he won't charm his way out of this one.

bktroost
06-15-2015, 09:09 AM
Walse Ingmatilda

Who is Matilda and why is he "Walseing" her?

myriverse
06-15-2015, 09:28 AM
Who is Matilda and why is he "Walseing" her?
Aussie slang for a backpack, I think.

Dunno why you'd walse one though.

Mead
06-15-2015, 10:52 AM
Good to see dickheads getting caught on fraps.

Swish
06-15-2015, 10:54 AM
I bet these 2 were within pvp range of each other. This wouldn't be an issue on red. The loser dies, calls LNS to get his corpse... no need for GM intervention, no need to lawyer up with Fraps, it's solved easily.

Daldaen
06-15-2015, 11:05 AM
Doesn't work. Cannot dispel the pet unless you're grouped with them.

Is this really the case on P99? If so, that isn't classic.

I've never bothered testing because that's a top shelf dick move to dispel someone else's pet. But you should mechanically be able to do it if we are looking for classic mechanics.

Mead
06-15-2015, 11:12 AM

I've never bothered testing because that's a top shelf dick move to dispel someone else's pet. But you should mechanically be able to do it if we are looking for classic mechanics.

Yea, that's just what we need on blue, a bunch of assholes dispelling each others pets. :rolleyes:

Samoht
06-15-2015, 11:25 AM

I once had an enchanter grief me the other way. He charmed my mob at low percent health when it was fleeing. I couldn't break his charm with dispel.

Too much griefing potential, though. That's for certain. Glad this is implemented in a non-classic manner.

Merekai
06-15-2015, 11:35 AM
Reminds me of Blitzkragg dispelling root on one of the two FG's I was killing on a shaman, while working back to Tranix. Good times, good times

Chev

Mead
06-15-2015, 12:28 PM
Reminds me of Blitzkragg dispelling root on one of the two FG's I was killing on a shaman, while working back to Tranix. Good times, good times

Chev

The dude is back to perma farming tranix now that he's guildless since he didn't join new TMO.

Man0warr
06-15-2015, 02:19 PM
Can't corpse crowns anymore so not sure how he can perma farm it, he's gotta leave sometime.

Ezalor
06-15-2015, 02:28 PM
I bet these 2 were within pvp range of each other. This wouldn't be an issue on red. The loser dies, calls LNS to get his corpse... no need for GM intervention, no need to lawyer up with Fraps, it's solved easily.

cringed at how immersed this guy is in everquest then i saw this and realizes his entire life revolves around it

Swish

yiKES

iruinedyourday
06-15-2015, 02:44 PM
he won't charm his way out of this one.

http://img.pandawhale.com/85426-Bill-Hader-smile-gif-I-see-wha-x7VY.gif