PDA

View Full Version : Tmo, Forsaken, Rampage?

Hailto
06-14-2015, 05:59 AM
I've been gone awhile playing better games pals, but i still like to keep abreast on elf-sim news. Did TMO disband, who is Forsaken? What happened to IB, did they all move to rampage?

Need updates.

Cecily
06-14-2015, 06:07 AM
TMO is pretty much dead. Forsaken stole their members and got a 2 week suspension for being TMO after slaying some class R stuff. IB + A-team merged into Rampage and are currently the only class C guild. Exciting times for everyone here, I'm sure!

Rayzor84
06-14-2015, 08:06 AM
TMO is pretty much dead. Forsaken stole their members and got a 2 week suspension for being TMO after slaying some class R stuff. IB + A-team merged into Rampage and are currently the only class C guild. Exciting times for everyone here, I'm sure!

Asgard is class C as well. Rampage does have a monopoly on vp currently.

Swish
06-14-2015, 08:07 AM
Dragons still getting engaged within minutes of popping, nothing has changed.

Cecily
06-14-2015, 08:09 AM
More importantly, are you going to do a thread with all the red lessons?

Seltius
06-14-2015, 08:36 AM
Ok the Gorilla in Lesson 12 and the Cat in Lesson 13 are cracking me up.

charlie_murphy
06-14-2015, 11:20 AM
If RNF and the guild forums are true, basically IB and A-Team merged into Rampage when Rampage was having issues with numbers and some other stuff. Rampage then went on a tear and dominated Class C, which prompted TMO to take 90% of it's active roster and form a "new" guild. Then they tried to kill some class R mobs and play the "we didn't know we couldn't do that" game, and caught a two week suspension.

That's about it. Rampage is basically killing anything and everything they want, new TMO caught a suspension on day one.

Swish
06-14-2015, 11:33 AM
More importantly, are you going to do a thread with all the red lessons?

Definitely. There's one down the pages of "off topic" somewhere covering some of them... I've put together an imgur album, can bookmark it, more will be added :D

http://imgur.com/a/3Pz1I#0

Swish
06-14-2015, 11:35 AM
PS

http://i.imgur.com/I32HLiI.gif

Samoht
06-14-2015, 11:49 AM
new TMO caught a suspension on day one.

New TMO. Same as the old TMO.

portbitch69
06-14-2015, 12:00 PM
New TMO. Same as the old TMO.

You must really be retarded. So, last week was it? When zeelot was here bashing everyone that wasn't "real tmo". And you idiots try to make this claim that Forsaken is just TMO under a different name. When clearly the real leader of TMO wants nothing to do with anyone left still playing on blue.

People like this Thomas guy make this toxic community worse to play with than the staff making a lot of rules/decisions

Alarti0001
06-14-2015, 12:16 PM
You must really be retarded. So, last week was it? When zeelot was here bashing everyone that wasn't "real tmo". And you idiots try to make this claim that Forsaken is just TMO under a different name. When clearly the real leader of TMO wants nothing to do with anyone left still playing on blue.

People like this Thomas guy make this toxic community worse to play with than the staff making a lot of rules/decisions

The funny part is the people who are saying Forsaken isn't a new guild here... a saying they are a brand new guild when it concerns getting a Sky Rotation slot.

portbitch69
06-14-2015, 12:18 PM
The funny part is, when was the last time you actually cared about blue server? Why do you still post here like people care about your opinion? You were part of the TMO scum that everyone hates, thanks for ruining a chance for a new guild

Samoht
06-14-2015, 12:40 PM

Let me give you a tip. Nobody gives a fuck about the inner turmoil of TMO. Stop bringing it up.

You come here to criticize me for my toxic effect on the raid scene? I'm not the one that got raid suspended after only three kills. Hypocrite.

The funny part is the people who are saying Forsaken isn't a new guild here... a saying they are a brand new guild when it concerns getting a Sky Rotation slot.

They're not the ones who ever claimed it was a different guild. The onus is on TMO/Foreskin to prove they are separate entities. How do you do that? Carrying over part of the guild bank? Carrying over up to 250 DKP? Appointing many of the same people that were officers in TMO as officers in Foreskin? Trying to claim TMOs sky slot?

Are they different or not? Prove it.

portbitch69
06-14-2015, 12:54 PM
You're bringing toxicity to this while community, not just the raid scene. The endless posts trying to disprove people who just want to play and enjoy the game is stupid. You should care a little about the "inner turmoil of TMO" because it explains exactly why Forsaken did what they did to create a new guild. It sucks they got caught up in the raid rules and got suspended, but hasn't that happened to every guild so far? I would guess 50% of the total raid suspensions given out were surprising and the guild didn't know any better because no one has ever raided this content with this many rules before.

Keep on trolling these forums though, people care a lot about you

I'm not in or ever was in any of these guilds by the way.

Samoht
06-14-2015, 01:02 PM
^ deflect post

portbitch69
06-14-2015, 01:03 PM
^ deflected my deflect post....I win

Samoht
06-14-2015, 01:07 PM
Haha, I'll leave the tangents to you and Alarti. I don't have to explain myself to you. Let me know when you can actually address any substance with your posts.

portbitch69
06-14-2015, 01:12 PM
Please do us all a favor and stop trying to explain any of urself to anyone anywhere around here

Samoht
06-14-2015, 01:23 PM
^ more deflect

portbitch69
06-14-2015, 01:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/2c7dLRb.gif

Samoht
06-14-2015, 01:31 PM
You're already resorting to unrelated gifs? Was your argument that weak?

Troubled
06-14-2015, 02:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/R5PeokJ.gif

Aviann
06-14-2015, 03:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/R5PeokJ.gif

Lol that's intense

Danth
06-14-2015, 05:21 PM
Hi Kaludar! Here's the perspective of an insignificant outsider:

TMO seemed to develop infighting and lost its drive. Could be that some of its longstanding members just ran out of gas after this many years. Who knows?

Rampage appears to be a conglomerate composed mainly of IB and the A-Team. I couldn't tell you which group dominates guild operation, but usually in that sort of guild merge one group or the other will end up dominant. Right now they seem to be winning at the high end. The server population, by and large, seemingly considers Rampage nicer than either TMO or old IB so most folks are okay with them for the time being. EQ being what it is I doubt the goodwill will last.

Forsaken appears to have been formed by the majority of active TMO members. Near as I can tell it's a re-brand in an effort to escape from a perceived bad reputation. Whether or not folks think it's actually a new guild seems to change depending on the specifics of a given situation, and particularly depending on who'd stand to benefit from it being a new or an existing guild.

Danth

DetroitVelvetSmooth
06-14-2015, 07:08 PM
IB was whupping tmo till tmo figured out the shadowstep cheat. Then soon as they lost that they went back to 1/10 vp, lasted 10 mionths guild destroyed. wtg ib.

Cecily
06-14-2015, 07:09 PM
Tbh shadowstep wasn't illegal till it was illegal and immediately legal afterwards.

katrik
06-14-2015, 07:27 PM
Tbh shadowstep wasn't illegal till it was illegal and immediately legal afterwards.

Posting in thread only to compliment Cecily's awesome smurf picture.

Continue.

Mistle
06-15-2015, 12:55 AM
TMO seemed to develop infighting and lost its drive. Could be that some of its longstanding members just ran out of gas after this many years. Who knows?

I would bet more of it was from seeing just how many shit players they kept inviting. I mean, full Lordbob absorption? Really? No one should be that desperate. It was also a running joke with BDA apps, every fruitcake kicked out of the app process ended up TMO tagged within days. When you fall all over yourself to invite the Alectras and Bojukas of the server is it any wonder things disintegrate?

Fael
06-15-2015, 08:53 AM
Shadow step cheat. Lmao. Enjoy the non classic world you have created.