PDA

View Full Version : Concerned about influx of mentally ill players

nilzark
06-12-2015, 08:55 PM
Genuinely concerned about players mental states.

JayN
06-12-2015, 08:55 PM
why, this is the shitbox of the internet what do you expect

Swish
06-12-2015, 09:10 PM
Why would you spend hours of your life farming a fake currency in a 16 year old game?

Something not right about that.

Lojik
06-12-2015, 09:13 PM
I'm not crazy. But my other personalities are

myriverse
06-13-2015, 10:00 AM
After all these years, why be concerned now?

Pringles
06-13-2015, 10:04 AM
Harnolds timing after this thread couldn't be better.

B4EQWASCOOL
06-13-2015, 10:04 AM
Nothing you can do about it. Have fun with it. Crazy people are fun sometimes. 8) Bored? Ask them how their day is going. Try to have a normal conversation with them. You might be entertained.

modenkane
06-13-2015, 10:09 AM
Noone ever considered that surrounding yourself with people who farm fake currency in a 16 year old game is the problem..
Perhaps its the lack of quality people on the game..
ever think that the people who collect together like this share the same delusional reality and thats why they swarm and spit fire on to anyone that changes their image of that reality..

PVP Cleric
06-13-2015, 10:12 AM
Why would you spend hours of your life farming a fake currency in a 16 year old game?

Something not right about that.

Presumably for the same reason that you're spending hours of your life posting in the forums of a 16-year-old game.

modenkane
06-13-2015, 10:15 AM
Noone ever considered that surrounding yourself with people who farm fake currency in a 16 year old game is the problem..
ever think that the people who collect together like this share the same delusional reality and thats why they swarm and spit fire on to anyone that changes their image of that reality..

B4EQWASCOOL
06-13-2015, 10:17 AM

Mordenkane, how is your day going? Any big plans this weekend?

Champion_Standing
06-13-2015, 10:24 AM
http://i.imgur.com/uLMbFur.jpg

modenkane
06-13-2015, 10:35 AM
Well before eqwascool.
Its going to be a nice afternoon at the art festival and prolly water fire this evening in Providence
Than Sunday i'm sposed to take my daughter to the zoo
Monday I have a meeting with a client in CO so keeping it simple.
How bout you whats your plans for this weekend? EQ?

B4EQWASCOOL
06-13-2015, 10:50 AM
No Everquest for me today as I have to be the best man in a friend's wedding. Tomorrow, I'll be watching today's recorded Women's World Cup matches - go USWNT! My static EQ group may meet Sunday evening. If they don't, no EQ til Monday and that's fine by me. 8)

modenkane
06-13-2015, 11:01 AM
I'm eqing as i type this i'll be eqing while in Prov. , At the zoo, and while in CO
45 min set up and BAM 6 toons grinding up all on their own... and when they stop getting xp and need to move I get a text and pick the next spot. Its a pretty sweet set up.
I'll use it when they are 60 and in velious to hold down valuable camps while i sleep.
And if enyone /t 's them they get an auto response in one of 6 random languages.
Its great for pissing off people who play one toon.

Champion_Standing
06-13-2015, 11:03 AM
Tomorrow, I'll be watching today's recorded Women's World Cup matches - go USWNT!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/dsb1.gif

B4EQWASCOOL
06-13-2015, 11:04 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/dsb1.gif

LoL

B4EQWASCOOL
06-13-2015, 11:09 AM
I'm eqing as i type this i'll be eqing while in Prov. , At the zoo, and while in CO
45 min set up and BAM 6 toons grinding up all on their own... and when they stop getting xp and need to move I get a text and pick the next spot. Its a pretty sweet set up.
I'll use it when they are 60 and in velious to hold down valuable camps while i sleep.
And if enyone /t 's them they get an auto response in one of 6 random languages.
Its great for pissing off people who play one toon.

That's really neat! I hope you have a great day. Has your daughter been to the Zoo before?

modenkane
06-13-2015, 11:12 AM
ya she is 11, Should be fun if its not Crazy hot.

B4EQWASCOOL
06-13-2015, 11:24 AM
Sun screen

LoliPops
06-13-2015, 11:54 AM
http://i.imgur.com/MI2Pf2H.jpg?1

Kushie
06-13-2015, 03:07 PM
http://i.imgur.com/MI2Pf2H.jpg?1

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/518692646739394560/16XRJI6P_400x400.jpeg

Tann
06-13-2015, 03:18 PM
moden left his own thread!!!! they grow up so fast.

https://img0.etsystatic.com/017/1/7961730/il_570xN.490181072_n1uy.jpg

modenkane
06-15-2015, 10:22 AM
Tann is in love.. He is even worrying about Moden...in other peoples threads..
Who's the gay little 14 y/o
whooo's the gay littlew 14 y/o
Thats right..Tann is .. Tann is..
Thats a good Tann. Good girl...
If you want tann..cause your obviously have to be swinging from someones nuts i'll let you swing from mine a bit..its cool.
If my wife gets upset you gotta go though..but till than you can continue to pay homage ...
Your such a good wittwe gun monkey..
You ever have an original though tin that nut swinging brain of yours.. I'm guessing not..

Corpsed
06-15-2015, 10:30 AM
Thanks moden for getting this thread back on course, addressing mental health.

modenkane
06-15-2015, 10:41 AM
corpsed..
First thats my line
Second The mental illness is for sure with the majority players.
Apathy, a need for everything to stay exactly how it is or they explode into rage fits on the forum...especially when someone calls out their inhuman behavior(which they only act like when online) or when some technical issue or rule affects their game play...its a chronic case of MASS AUTISM.. it exists on ever MMO in one form or another..
Look it up there are studies about it from all over the world..
Also the few remaining well adjusted humans or the new players (fresh eyes) questioning why the accepted state of affairs is not fixed are ALWAYS assaulted with the hate from those invested in "Keeping it the same" ..OCD is just mild autism..a form of Asperger's I'm sure most of your parents still have a pamphlet laying around that the doc gave them,..
There is where your mental illness is on this server.,
Do some research.

Cecily
06-15-2015, 10:53 AM
And I mean it's not necessarily a mental illness. It's a variant type of person. Just means they think differently than "normal" people, which in many cases is a good thing. For instance, our programming industry. Problem is, those people are weird. I think they probably shouldn't breed because of that, but girls will marry guys with money and overlook social behavioral cues that having kids with this guy isn't a great idea. Look at the rate of autism in silicone valley. I'm basically preaching eugenics here but.. meh.

B4EQWASCOOL
06-15-2015, 10:59 AM
And I mean it's not necessarily a mental illness. It's a variant type of person. Just means they think differently than "normal" people, which in many cases is a good thing. For instance, our programming industry. Problem is, those people are weird. I think they probably shouldn't breed because of that, but girls will marry guys with money and overlook social behavioral cues that having kids with this guy isn't a great idea. Look at the rate of autism in silicone valley. I'm basically preaching eugenics here but.. meh.

Replace normal with healthy. 8)

Swish
06-15-2015, 11:01 AM
Presumably for the same reason that you're spending hours of your life posting in the forums of a 16-year-old game.

No crazier than an athlete who trains X hours per day to try and beat a record written on a piece of paper.

https://alejandraowens.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/you-dont-have-to-be-crazy.jpg

modenkane
06-15-2015, 11:16 AM
your use of the words mental illness is the problem here
theres really no such thing..
Psychology is useful in figuring out how to deal with people.. but it has no real value ..all mental illness is is just physical illness manifested as chemical imbalance in the brain
AND YES playing for hours on a vid game is WAY diff. than an athlete training every day..
first you failed cause your trying to compare physical endurance to enthrallment and inability to turn something off..
Second if you break records as an athlete and accomplish a physical feat there are Real life fame and rewards... theres no real reward in video games(remember your on a p99 forum here..)
Lastly I'm sorry that the real world values physical competitors more than people who keep their mind busy...(normal people do it every day all day)
Maybe it has something to do with reproduction healthy body healthy mind.. = healthy wife, healthy children,
That fact that your sitting in a room all day playing a game that has NO real human interaction tells everything a potential mate needs to learn about you...and your ambition...which tells her not to...

Cecily
06-15-2015, 11:20 AM
Replace normal with healthy. 8)

I don't think it's necessarily unhealthy. Much of the benefits of modern society have been reaped by much smarter, albeit atypical, people than yourself. The interesting part, I think, is our shift to a technological society might be changing the basis of sexual selection. Women want men who can provide security for them. Today that equals ability to make money. Ability to make money now is very different from the physical attributes which would have represented security to our species thousands of years ago. We may be inadvertently strengthening the selection for the autistic spectrum. The term sperglord could have a much more literal meaning in the future.

modenkane
06-15-2015, 11:30 AM
Cecily
Women want" roflmao. you have no clue what women want.. you post on p99 forums...nuf said.

Cecily
06-15-2015, 11:31 AM
How do you manage to write two lines and still fuck up the formatting?

Cecily
06-15-2015, 11:33 AM
I'm saying your posts are ugly and poorly written. You may have good ideas in them, but no one will read them because it... takes... about... 2... seconds... to realize you're a retard.

modenkane
06-15-2015, 11:33 AM
but seriously Cecily.. You just talked about the women from like 1850...
or some other form of insecure woman.. maybe obese or just ugly..
Now a days a woman wants a man that makes money AND looks good, can put it on them for hours..THEY WANT IT ALL.. and if you only got one or 2 things....or if you sit all day playing vid games not keeping your body fit YOU FAIL..
I mean there are always the nasty , practice girls that need someone to TAKE CARE OF THEM and provide them with security...

modenkane
06-15-2015, 11:35 AM
cecily is so upset buried in rote memorization and formatting... HAHA free your mind little person and you could some day be a big person like Modenkane.
I would also guess your small mindedness and inabilaty to apply context will keep you alone...

Yous
Your
youah
uah
ur
Feeding the OCD since 1999

Cecily
06-15-2015, 11:35 AM
Do a search on things women want in men. You'll see security listed in all of them.
It's definitely NOT the only faction, but it's a big one. Big enough to overlook some flaws.

Swish
06-15-2015, 11:36 AM
your use of the words mental illness is the problem here
theres really no such thing..
Psychology is useful in figuring out how to deal with people.. but it has no real value ..all mental illness is is just physical illness manifested as chemical imbalance in the brain
AND YES playing for hours on a vid game is WAY diff. than an athlete training every day..
first you failed cause your trying to compare physical endurance to enthrallment and inability to turn something off..
Second if you break records as an athlete and accomplish a physical feat there are Real life fame and rewards... theres no real reward in video games(remember your on a p99 forum here..)
Lastly I'm sorry that the real world values physical competitors more than people who keep their mind busy...(normal people do it every day all day)
Maybe it has something to do with reproduction healthy body healthy mind.. = healthy wife, healthy children,
That fact that your sitting in a room all day playing a game that has NO real human interaction tells everything a potential mate needs to learn about you...and your ambition...which tells her not to...

Is this a rant at EverQuest players for all being a waste of space?

modenkane
06-15-2015, 11:36 AM
leave the house and talk to REAL women like i do everyday..
Spend your 20's banging a different girl every few nights... Learning what women want will NEVER be published in a study...

modenkane
06-15-2015, 11:38 AM
swish ignored... no comments just confrontational questions.. add something or go home..
State your opinion..ooh wait you prolly are waiting for someone else to explain your opinion to you huh..

Swish
06-15-2015, 11:38 AM
Do you vlog on YouTube? I'd love to subscribe to your channel and learn what you're doing right and what I'm doing wrong.

Cecily
06-15-2015, 11:40 AM
..I'm good...thanks...though. I'm... really glad people... like you are out... there fucking
to... prove my
point.. about sexual selection damaging the species.

modenkane
06-15-2015, 11:41 AM
well first your lesson 14 is all wrong.. guilds on red are alt locators...
Where ya hunting
log off
i know my alts in your gu but this guy isn't ..sucker..thats what you get for joining a guild and not being one of the first 6 people in it..

modenkane
06-15-2015, 11:42 AM
cecily
saying "i'm good" over and over will never make it truth

Swish
06-15-2015, 11:43 AM
well first your lesson 14 is all wrong.. guilds on red are alt locators...
Where ya hunting
log off
i know my alts in your gu but this guy isn't ..sucker..thats what you get for joining a guild and not being one of the first 6 people in it..

http://i1314.photobucket.com/albums/t566/JedynaTaka/Rude/WDyL6_zpsabb8a235.gif

modenkane
06-15-2015, 11:44 AM
and if you rely so much on studies how can you say that someone posting on a forum is proof of human sexual selection.
You know you have to be part of humanity(leave the house every day) to even think its reasonable to form an opinion on this topic

B4EQWASCOOL
06-15-2015, 11:44 AM
I don't think it's necessarily unhealthy. Much of the benefits of modern society have been reaped by much smarter, albeit atypical, people than yourself. The interesting part, I think, is our shift to a technological society might be changing the basis of sexual selection. Women want men who can provide security for them. Today that equals ability to make money. Ability to make money now is very different from the physical attributes which would have represented security to our species thousands of years ago. We may be inadvertently strengthening the selection for the autistic spectrum. The term sperglord could have a much more literal meaning in the future.

The "norm" is having some mental illness. People with no mental illness whatsoever are less common than people with.

modenkane
06-15-2015, 11:46 AM
i may be wierd but I have high fived women in bed with them
You wish you could see a chick under you like that...
I bet that pic is saved on your computer huh.. you dream of a girl that looks like that under you, not that she looks that good.

modenkane
06-15-2015, 11:48 AM
b4eqwascool.
Theree is no such thing as mentall illness.
Its al chemical in the brain..
theres no magick in the Real world.
its all based on matter and energy..
Where does the mental illness fall into ..matter or energy?

Swish
06-15-2015, 11:53 AM
i may be wierd but I have high fived women in bed with them

post pics (you and them), lets see them.

Cecily
06-15-2015, 11:54 AM
The "norm" is having some mental illness. People with no mental illness whatsoever are less common than people with.

That's true and why I really dislike the word normal, because a more accurate view of humanity is just a range of biological variations. Some of those variations are more functional in modern society than others. Should you look down on someone with asperger's because they have trouble dealing with people? I mean if you do, you're an asshole. But people are assholes, ready to figuratively lynch whoever they see deviating from the mythical idea of normality we've created.

modenkane
06-15-2015, 11:59 AM
The reality is that evolution solves natures problems.
The problem with the world is there are to many people.
This directly effects the polutants in the world..
Those pollutants(in whatever form ) affect the chemicals in peoples brains while they gestate inside their mother..and or affected the mother during her life and gestation.
The visible result being larger and larger groups of unmatable people. Ie the people that never leave the house.. the autistic, the OCD, and seeing as how Gay isn't a choice if you ask them i would group homosexuality in this group but only cause they don't naturally reproduce even cancer and what we call birth defects.
All of these are direct results of overpopulation on the planet.
So now you all know..many of you will still fail to understand ..but you had the chance now..
So in closing..
If you want a mate..leave the house
If you want to save the planet. Jump off the Brookline bridge.

modenkane
06-15-2015, 12:00 PM
poor swish.. looking for pics..
No you cannot live vicariously through me.
and keeping pics of chicks you banged is only something the guy that banged one chick does..

Swish
06-15-2015, 12:05 PM
poor swish.. looking for pics..
No you cannot live vicariously through me.
and keeping pics of chicks you banged is only something the guy that banged one chick does..

young doctor syndrome confirmed.

modenkane
06-15-2015, 12:07 PM
Its actually called "the therapist"
and its one of the personality types explained in a great book everyone should have the chance to read
"Games people Play"
take a look. learn about yourself.. its a bit scary cause when you read it you can't really lie to yourself about yourself..

modenkane
06-15-2015, 12:08 PM
ooh sorry swish i assume you can read..but seeing as how all your posts are one liners
I'ma guess thats a poor assumption on my part

Also part of being able to read is applying context..maybe the most important part of reading..

modenkane
06-15-2015, 12:12 PM
let me just tell you all now cause you never met me in RL
i am almost certainly the smartest, most attractive, smoothest with the ladies, guy you will ever know..
to quote jayz
" I'm legend
you should take a picture with me.
you should be happy to be in my presence
i should charge you a fee."

Adcid
06-15-2015, 12:50 PM
Its monday morning and both you knuckle heads are posting on a web forum. Maybe you can do this at a desk in an office, maybe you're on summer vacation, or maybe you're in game waiting for a group like I am. The reality is that it doesn't matter. The internet is the great equalizer of life. Your education/employment/real life status means nothing on a gaming forum. The status you carry within the game is all the matters.

end this debate with a simple, "your mom" and duel in game.

modenkane
06-15-2015, 01:12 PM
that mentallity is exactly what makes net nerds think their behavior is acceptable..
the net is not the great equalizer. or my connection speed , hardware available( ha that alone), or skills at making all things voice would not provide me the clear advantages that they do.
Also if the internet were any kind of equality scaler.. you would have to put up 240 as part of your password..or run a 6 min mile..
ADcid... besides making you sound simple...
Your mom...

Swish
06-15-2015, 01:13 PM
Today, 05:07 PM
Today, 05:08 PM
Today, 05:12 PM

Never seen so much anger in 5 minutes. Call your therapist.

modenkane
06-15-2015, 01:16 PM
swish.. you must be the most empathetic person in the world.. to be able to feel my anger from so many miles away..
ooh wait its just dumb swish..making another of his one liner observations
who do you think you are Henny Youngman?

modenkane
06-15-2015, 01:17 PM
Swish thats the sound of that joke going over your head..

modenkane
06-15-2015, 01:18 PM
quick google search

Swish
06-15-2015, 01:23 PM
I love it when you type my name <3

Champion_Standing
06-15-2015, 01:24 PM
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/17067317/images/1322721401390.png

modenkane
06-15-2015, 01:24 PM
you like the sound of things you do not understand flying over your head..
We get you
thats why you picked that name..
logic complete.

modenkane
06-15-2015, 01:26 PM
champion standing..
You still using a keyboard?
or is that your symbolic image of everyone still stuck using 200 year old tech and how they feel?

portbitch69
06-15-2015, 02:03 PM
^ this guy types like he is mentally ill, funny

Champion_Standing
06-15-2015, 02:04 PM
That's me when I read rnf now.

Seltius
06-15-2015, 02:08 PM
*Thumbs Up* This guy is nuts he posts about crazy people then posts like 2 posts in response to every other persons post in thread...

It took me 3 pages in to realize if Modenkane could get an ip exemption then he could fill his own group with different personalities.

Also we can see why stds and rape kits are so popular in a city near you. No one expects their new friend to be a psycho with a sack full of roofies. Do you tell them all you don't swing that way before or after slipping something into their drink?

B4EQWASCOOL
06-15-2015, 02:19 PM
manic episode

modenkane
06-15-2015, 02:47 PM
so many angry nerdragers...
Sorry you lack the confidence and conviction to find anyone to mate with
Its called natural selection
nature selected someone else..
you seem to know all about the ruffies and rape kits and what to say...
Thats just you attempting to change natural selection....
if you just keep feeling bad after reading these posts ..
if it makes you picture some guy not you being able to actually talk to a real woman I can see how that could have a negative impact on your self image
This would cause you to lash out in the only way available (from your hovel) at someone that you feel is better than you..
I didn't say i am better than you..
i just told you how good I am..
You came to the conclusion I am better all on your own..
Have some self respect. take a shower.. practice talking to your mom(she is just up that set of basement stairs) hey its your mom but at least its a conversation with a woman and not a computer screen...
Lash out
Rage ..RAGE against the dying of the light...
come now .. you can all do better than this ass clown seltius...

modenkane
06-15-2015, 02:52 PM
Also seltius..
You don't need an Ip exemption to 7 box on this server.. Theres no way to get caught..
even if someone reports you there is no proof..

Calibretto
06-15-2015, 02:58 PM
Moden you need to spend less time at thesaurus.com. Using a thesaurus and not being grammatically accurate still makes you look like a mouth-breather.

Rararboker
06-15-2015, 03:00 PM
More gold from modenkane, this breakdown is approaching ryantuck20 levels. How long until he post pictures of his tax refund and his friends car?

modenkane
06-15-2015, 03:03 PM
your fixation on rote memorization and the RULES of grammar on the internet is pretty funny..
If you were capable of applying context like a fully developed human being that has had the normal amount of human contact in their life you would not be reciting the same old message of the OCD community.
"Put the lines in order"
"The skin on my face is itchy"
Fix the lines or take the skin off....

Your
ur
uah
youre
yous
uahr
feeding the OCD since 1999

Clark
06-15-2015, 03:36 PM
but seriously Cecily.. You just talked about the women from like 1850...
or some other form of insecure woman.. maybe obese or just ugly..
Now a days a woman wants a man that makes money AND looks good, can put it on them for hours..THEY WANT IT ALL.. and if you only got one or 2 things....or if you sit all day playing vid games not keeping your body fit YOU FAIL..
I mean there are always the nasty , practice girls that need someone to TAKE CARE OF THEM and provide them with security...

http://itccca.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Screen-Shot-2014-05-04-at-5.21.35-PM-300x336.png

modenkane
06-15-2015, 03:41 PM
Clark
Your funny..
See people This is a shining example of clever..
get with the program or .. your just practicing...

modenkane
06-15-2015, 03:46 PM
all i can say to that shit is.. come see me..
be brave enough to look for me ..
be smart enough to find me...
Bring it don't sing it..

someone being that upset is classic. bum status..
bums don't scare me..

Clark
06-15-2015, 03:46 PM
U Mad (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP8FMdVcCQQ)

modenkane
06-15-2015, 03:47 PM
" Ya you shinin but the only thing you leavin out...your a candle in the sun. that shit don't even out."
`JayZ

modenkane
06-15-2015, 03:50 PM
mad at a forum.
yep ya got me.
wait let me Dexter myself into the gulf stream in shame and rage..
ooh wait hold on...Thats everyone else..
I'm good.

modenkane
06-15-2015, 03:52 PM
hell I'll take the 2k for my rl info. pay security a bonus and laugh when you show up dressed like frodo...

Clark
06-15-2015, 03:53 PM
mad at a forum.
yep ya got me.
wait let me Dexter myself into the gulf stream in shame and rage..
ooh wait hold on...Thats everyone else..
I'm good.

Wasn't talking to you.

Clark
06-15-2015, 04:06 PM
Stalker alert.

Seltius
06-15-2015, 04:07 PM
if it makes you picture some guy not you being able to actually talk to a real woman I can see how that could have a negative impact on your self image
This would cause you to lash out in the only way available (from your hovel) at someone that you feel is better than you..
Have some self respect. take a shower.. practice talking to your mom(she is just up that set of basement stairs) hey its your mom but at least its a conversation with a woman and not a computer screen...
Lash out

lol

I am feeling sad now all my nerdragery was used up in my above post.

I do feel sorry that you are finding so many women to mate with. Makes me fear for the future.

Couldn't find an appropriate zoo gif to add to my post. Until this thread I never really thought about random sex as mating. Guess I was raised on the wrong side of the fence/wall. Take a break from Animal Planet.

Riotgirl
06-15-2015, 04:20 PM
F**k me, this guy is the dictionary definition of beta. Goddamn!

Clark
06-15-2015, 04:21 PM
Lash out

modenkane
http://politedissent.com/voodoo08/images/voodoo.jpg

---

trolls of p99
http://images1.browardpalmbeach.com/imager/me-fer-president-er-mer-gerr/u/original/6462722/jeb_w_bush.jpg

Just wish modenkane would work on his structuring and format.

Swish
06-15-2015, 04:25 PM
just some Lron wannabe

Clark
06-15-2015, 04:30 PM
just some Lron wannabe

Lrons mom.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/92/76/64/92766481c75231121ff72449f2a84168.jpg

central scrutinizer
06-15-2015, 07:22 PM
U Mad (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP8FMdVcCQQ)

Psst, stuff like this

http://i.imgur.com/iEbpb.jpg

Shinko
06-15-2015, 10:04 PM
think i am one of those mentally ill players

Champion_Standing
06-15-2015, 11:04 PM
Psst, stuff like this

http://photographybynm.com/wp-content/gallery/mantooth365-february-2011/sauce-packets-potd-02-03-11.jpg

Troxx
06-16-2015, 07:16 AM
manic episode

Agreed.

Modenkane ... Wow.

modenkane
06-16-2015, 07:54 AM
troxx just dropped in cause he heard his friend got made a fool of so he had to come support him..good for you 2 a team of 2 guys is better than bein alone... but a 2 man team can also be called a gay couple..

Jimjam
06-17-2015, 05:44 AM
champion standing..
You still using a keyboard?
or is that your symbolic image of everyone still stuck using 200 year old tech and how they feel?

You don't use a keyboard? What are you using? Voice-to-text? Perhaps this is part of the reason people are finding it difficult to parse your paragraphs?

Also, I think it is unfair to tell Swish to go outside. Looking at his profile he's in the UK. It's rainy. Probably windy too. Overpopulated and polluted (problems you've already outlined). Lets face it, he'll catch a cold with these conditions!

You put great emphasis on going outside to mate. Once someone has mated is it okay to stay inside if the weather is unfavourable?

nilzark
06-17-2015, 08:08 PM
More gold from modenkane, this breakdown is approaching ryantuck20 levels. How long until he post pictures of his tax refund and his friends car?

I sometimes wonder how many of the most manic forum posters are in actuality one or two people. Surely this person did not just show up here recently? What's the background, what's the story?

Danth
06-17-2015, 08:28 PM
If flipping out on the P1999 forum gives these folks an outlet, maybe that's okay. Better that than kicking the cat down the stairs.

Danth

Rararboker
06-17-2015, 08:42 PM
I sometimes wonder how many of the most manic forum posters are in actuality one or two people. Surely this person did not just show up here recently? What's the background, what's the story?

Tbh a lot of them use really similar writing styles. I've wondered this too. Someone who got kicked off the server and is mad, maybe?

waffel
06-17-2015, 10:34 PM
Dude, what's your fuckin' point? That you telling people they have a mental illness will somehow trigger the poopsockers into action? Like they'll suddenly visit the doc and get shit sorted out? You can't be that delusional (considering how worldly and intelligent you think you are)

jarshale
06-17-2015, 11:03 PM
Dude, what's your fuckin' point? That you telling people they have a mental illness will somehow trigger the poopsockers into action? Like they'll suddenly visit the doc and get shit sorted out? You can't be that delusional (considering how worldly and intelligent you think you are)

Why are you so mad?

waffel
06-18-2015, 10:03 AM
Why are you so mad?

Why are you so addicted?

nilzark
06-18-2015, 12:52 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v722/foamyboss/Conan.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v722/foamyboss/Conan.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v722/foamyboss/Conan.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v722/foamyboss/Conan.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v722/foamyboss/Conan.gif

Champion_Standing
06-18-2015, 01:12 PM
Waffel the young P99 forum psychologist is here to analyze and explain the darkness that is EQ addiction. Please tell the audience your credentials before we start the presentation.

Guttzs
06-18-2015, 03:07 PM
*Fedora tipping intensifies*

jarshale
06-18-2015, 03:56 PM
Why are you so addicted?

I play maybe 2-3 hours a week? Tell me more about how addicted I am.

Clark
06-18-2015, 10:05 PM
Waffel the young P99 forum psychologist is here to analyze and explain the darkness that is EQ addiction. Please tell the audience your credentials before we start the presentation.

lol

Magifyre
06-18-2015, 11:25 PM
Most everyone posting in the rants and flames forum is in one way or another mentally ill. It only takes a moderate amount of intelligence to recognize this.

Merekai
06-18-2015, 11:39 PM
Most everyone posting in the rants and flames forum is in one way or another mentally ill. It only takes a moderate amount of intelligence to recognize this.

Holy shit! I heard you killed Quarm!!

Chev

Magifyre
06-18-2015, 11:58 PM
I heard you killed nothing of significance since coming here, yet still find ways to try to troll on the forums. Congrats~

Madbad
06-19-2015, 01:35 AM
Has to be Jeremy

Lune
06-19-2015, 01:38 AM
The noticeable decline in the quality of the community over the last 6-9 months is disheartening :(

It's like when they shattered RNF they released the prime evils into the general population.

Madbad
06-19-2015, 01:43 AM
Yeah the glory days are over. There are still lols to be had though.

drdrakes
06-19-2015, 04:40 AM
So, I came by the forums yesterday; I guess to observe the conversations of those most devoted to this asylum in some attempt to find people as toxic as I was feeling at the time. One of you mentioned the book"Games People Play". Man, what a crazy book that everyone should take a look at.

Clark
06-19-2015, 12:27 PM
The noticeable decline in the quality of the community over the last 6-9 months is disheartening :(

It's like when they shattered RNF they released the prime evils into the general population.

Prismaticshop
06-20-2015, 03:20 AM
Psst, stuff like this

I wonder who originally trolled jeremy in game.

he was a true master troll indeed

Rararboker
06-20-2015, 04:25 AM
I wonder who originally trolled jeremy in game.

he was a true master troll indeed

You mean who in that SS was trolling him or just in general?

In SS = Trellin. In general = ???

Cecily
06-20-2015, 06:21 AM
I think it's a normal human reaction to be pissed when someone steals stuff from you. If TMO jacked stuff from another guild's recharge mule, the community would be passing out the torches in a heartbeat. tl;dr: packets of death.

Red_Psyphon
06-20-2015, 08:05 AM
Clark has always been a psycho, go read his posts on red etc. He's a good RNG roll from unholstering his mace on the locals.

Champion_Standing
06-20-2015, 12:51 PM
http://www.landolakesfoodservice.com/virtual-images/ProductImages/19104.jpg

The only packets Jeremy knows anything about it

JackFlash
06-20-2015, 10:45 PM
good thread. would read again.

Clark
06-21-2015, 01:19 AM
http://www.landolakesfoodservice.com/virtual-images/ProductImages/19104.jpg

The only packets Jeremy knows anything about it

rofl