PDA

View Full Version : An open letter from <Forsaken>

Detoxx
06-12-2015, 02:56 PM
Dear fellow Project 99ers,

In light of the recent events, I would personally like to address the circumstances leading up to the formation of Forsaken and our recent suspension. First and foremost, I have the utmost respect for Rogean and all staff members that make this server, one of the only legitimate classic servers, possible. I feel I can speak for everyone when I say their tireless efforts are much appreciated.

I know there has been some confusion and false rumors about the creation of this guild, so let me take a moment and clear that up. Forsaken was formed for two main reasons: to finally remove the stigma of the tag we formerly held and at the same time keep the community of players together that I have considered family for years. This being the case, nearly everyone who was a part of this family was, of course, welcomed into our new home. The previous guild split into four factions, some to red, some who stayed, some who quit all together, and the remainder who came to Forsaken. A lot of trust and respect was placed in my hands during all this and I'm grateful for that.

Our recent decision to be in class R was for several reasons, and none of which were to blatantly circumvent any rules. There was also no intent to target any guild and it was certainly not done with any intent to disrespect the server rules. It was simply done to get the players that had just gone through a huge transition some time to settle in and get accustomed to our whole new structure, dkp system, forums and leaders. There was no intent to stay in R, we simply just wanted to use the class system as it was intended: to practice in R and move to C, which was absolutely what we were going to do.

If any guilds in class R have felt slighted, please understand this was not our intention by being in R for a short time period. We look forward to putting this misunderstanding behind us and continuing to grow our relationships with any and all guilds. If you feel a member of Forsaken has treated you poorly or have any guild concerns as a whole, please do not hesitate to bring them to me or any of the Forsaken leadership and we will do our best to remedy the situation. We wish you all the best of luck!

Sincerely,
Detoxx

Samoht
06-12-2015, 03:04 PM
First of all, someone link the forum screen shots that contradict this stated reasoning for going class R. Second, this needs to be addressed:

It was simply done to get the players that had just gone through a huge transition some time to settle in and get accustomed to our whole new structure, dkp system, forums and leaders.

Parts of the guild bank carried over. DKP was awarded based on merit previously achieved in TMO. The leader was a former officer in TMO. Well, at lest the forums are different.

They still work just as hard on their spin factor, too. RNF in 5... 4... 3... 2...

touchtonedialing
06-12-2015, 03:07 PM
It says a lot about Forsaken and its leadership that you didnt see the huge red flags with doing what you did.

Samoht
06-12-2015, 03:09 PM
It says a lot about Forsaken and its leadership that you didnt see the huge red flags with doing what you did.

Oh, they did. They just ignored them.

touchtonedialing
06-12-2015, 03:09 PM

Exactly.

Detoxx
06-12-2015, 03:15 PM

As we considered ourselves a new entity, we simply thought we'd be a Class R guild to start, as that is what has been stated in the past. All new guilds are considered Class R. The fact that TMO is still a guild, and comprised of over 100 members still, can only prove further that we are two entirely different entities.

Connecticut
06-12-2015, 03:19 PM
This is an obvious case of blatant circumvention of the Class Raid System.

I agree with this.

arsenalpow
06-12-2015, 03:19 PM
No truce with the shadow.

touchtonedialing
06-12-2015, 03:22 PM
As we considered ourselves a new entity, we simply thought we'd be a Class R guild to start, as that is what has been stated in the past. All new guilds are considered Class R. The fact that TMO is still a guild, and comprised of over 100 members still, can only prove further that we are two entirely different entities.

Same guild bank, DKP, leaders and 69 out of 74 Forsaken members from TMO but its a new entity? Really? Its a shockingly poor leadership decision and literally the first one you had to make.

Ella`Ella
06-12-2015, 03:25 PM
I'm just curious how a newly formed guild is considered Class-C when the guild they broke from still has it's existing guild leader, several of the officers and over 100 members.

Is it more offensive for Forsaken to compete in Class-R with obvious intentions to quickly progress to Class-C than two obvious Class-C capable guilds that remain in Class-R and cycle lockout timers between themselves?

Chest, when <Foreceful Entry> formed, Shinko was the guild leader and a former officer of BDA. The membership was also 90%+ BDA members. Did you consider FE as BDA with a different name?

Ella`Ella
06-12-2015, 03:26 PM
Same guild bank, DKP, leaders and 69 out of 74 Forsaken members from TMO but its a new entity? Really? Its a shockingly poor leadership decision and literally the first one you had to make.

For the record, the majority of the guild bank was abandoned, the recharge mule of TMO was left with TMO, the DKP was wiped clean for everyone, and only 2 previous officers from TMO are now offiers in Forsaken.

-Catherin-
06-12-2015, 03:27 PM
You had people within *your own guild* telling you guys you were making a really shady move. And you had people *within your own guild* gloating about it afterwards until the hammer came down.

Most of us didn't even need to bother say a word or even worry about it because we already knew how it was going to end up. This feels like an attempt to show what I believe to be fake shame to try and get a lesser sentence.

In the future consider your actions before you go and do something like this again and you won't have to make these fake apologies (fake imo.)

If you are truly a new entity with a new outlook on actually working together with everyone else then start to prove it. Considering your own history, I'll believe it when I see it. Words are completely empty until then.

Samoht
06-12-2015, 03:28 PM
Chest, when <Foreceful Entry> formed, Shinko was the guild leader and a former officer of BDA. The membership was also 90%+ BDA members. Did you consider FE as BDA with a different name?

A more appropriate example would be Omni spinning off and waiting for their appropriate turn at loot.

2 previous officers from TMO are now offiers in Forsaken.

That's more than what they claimed.

Whirled
06-12-2015, 03:28 PM

In light of the recent events, I would personally like to address the circumstances leading up to the formation of Forsaken and our recent suspension. First and foremost, I have the utmost respect for Rogean and all staff members that make this server, one of the only legitimate classic servers, possible. I feel I can speak for everyone when I say their tireless efforts are much appreciated.

I know there has been some confusion and false rumors about the creation of this guild, so let me take a moment and clear that up. Forsaken was formed for two main reasons: to finally remove the stigma of the tag we formerly held and at the same time keep the community of players together that I have considered family for years. This being the case, nearly everyone who was a part of this family was, of course, welcomed into our new home. The previous guild split into four factions, some to red, some who stayed, some who quit all together, and the remainder who came to Forsaken. A lot of trust and respect was placed in my hands during all this and I'm grateful for that.

Our recent decision to be in class R was for several reasons, and none of which were to blatantly circumvent any rules. There was also no intent to target any guild and it was certainly not done with any intent to disrespect the server rules. It was simply done to get the players that had just gone through a huge transition some time to settle in and get accustomed to our whole new structure, dkp system, forums and leaders. There was no intent to stay in R, we simply just wanted to use the class system as it was intended: to practice in R and move to C, which was absolutely what we were going to do.

If any guilds in class R have felt slighted, please understand this was not our intention by being in R for a short time period. We look forward to putting this misunderstanding behind us and continuing to grow our relationships with any and all guilds. If you feel a member of Forsaken has treated you poorly or have any guild concerns as a whole, please do not hesitate to bring them to me or any of the Forsaken leadership and we will do our best to remedy the situation. We wish you all the best of luck!

Sincerely,
Detoxx

I look forward to the guild invitations for me & my 37 alts, my new brother =D

arsenalpow
06-12-2015, 03:31 PM
I'm just curious how a newly formed guild is considered Class-C when the guild they broke from still has it's existing guild leader, several of the officers and over 100 members.

Is it more offensive for Forsaken to compete in Class-R with obvious intentions to quickly progress to Class-C than two obvious Class-C capable guilds that remain in Class-R and cycle lockout timers between themselves?

1) there wasn't a class system at the time when FE broke off

2) FE formed to be completely different from BDA, they wanted to go fight dirty against TMO. Forsaken formed to continue the legacy of TMO minus whatever stigma was attached to the name

3) as noted, Omni splintering off and working within the rotation structure is a good example of how to lead a guild without going full retard

Ella`Ella
06-12-2015, 03:33 PM
A more appropriate example would be Omni spinning off and waiting for their appropriate turn at loot.

That's also a good example.

That's more than what they claimed.

I don't think they claimed to have any fewer. Obviously, there is Detoxx the leader and Swage the PR/Raid leadership, but also consider that these guys were only officers in TMO for a short period of time as well.

And Catherin - this isn't an apology, it's a clarification. You'd have more of a claim at outrage if you weren't sitting in your Class-C capable guild dominating pixels over all the smaller guilds with zero intention of progression.

eisley
06-12-2015, 03:33 PM
Consistency by staff is a very, very, very important thing. I know it is very difficult with a volunteer team. I am not at all trying to sound critical here, I have no opinion at all regarding this particular situation. I just think this is what a lot of the "conspiracy theories" in this game are actually rooted in.

Ella`Ella
06-12-2015, 03:35 PM

I was speaking in general terms, as a yes or no, regardless of classes that are now in place.

2) FE formed to be completely different from BDA, they wanted to go fight dirty against TMO. Forsaken formed to continue the legacy of TMO minus whatever stigma was attached to the name

Forsaken formed to completely discontinue the legacy of TMO. It wants absolutely nothing to do with that name, we just want the members that felt the same way. The people that didn't feel the same and actively seek to continue the legacy are still in <The Mystical Order> or on red <TMO>(and also consider there are well over 100 of them)

3) as noted, Omni splintering off and working within the rotation structure is a good example of how to lead a guild without going full retard

What happened to that rotation again?

Detoxx
06-12-2015, 03:38 PM

At that time, there was still a rotation. There currently isn't one in R anymore. Had there of been, this would have been an entirely different situation.

This is just for clarification. Twist it however you like, but the simple fact remains that we were under the impression that all new guilds would be considered R, and that we were an entirely new guild considering our former guild is still in tact with leadership, officers and are currently restructuring to continue raiding.

-Catherin-
06-12-2015, 03:39 PM
And Catherin - this isn't an apology, it's a clarification. You'd have more of a claim at outrage if you weren't sitting in your Class-C capable guild dominating pixels over all the smaller guilds with zero intention of progression.

I'm far from outraged - like I said we already knew how this was going to end up so we let you all hang yourselves on your own.

This was me challenging your guild to actually show they mean what they say about being a new entity and let bygones be bygones etc. Right now you are off to a terrible start. doesn't mean you cant change the course now though if you are being genuine about this misunderstanding. But you don't just earn trust overnight. That's all I have to say on this.

Samoht
06-12-2015, 03:42 PM
What happened to that rotation again?

At that time, there was still a rotation. There currently isn't one in R anymore.

Staff-enforced rotation of class R is still very much in place. More information can be found here (http://www.project1999.com/raid.php).

Frieza_Prexus
06-12-2015, 03:42 PM
Parts of the guild bank carried over. DKP was awarded based on merit previously achieved in TMO.

Point of information: The bank will be disbursed and appropriately dissolved. (That or lose a ton of members who won't stand for the alternative)

Secondly, no DKP was carried over. Trust me.

http://i.imgur.com/DWaVasf.png

Haha, ow :(

Oh well!

Samoht
06-12-2015, 03:43 PM
Forsaken formed to completely discontinue the legacy of TMO. It wants absolutely nothing to do with that name, we just want the members that felt the same way.

Somebody post the freaking screen shot of their forums where they're discussing perpetuating the douchebaggery...

arsenalpow
06-12-2015, 03:44 PM
Somebody post the freaking screen shot of their forums where they're discussing perpetuating the douchebaggery...

Edit: hmmm link is broken now

reborn649
06-12-2015, 03:46 PM
Good post bud!

Trolls and people with nothing but disdain for anything anyone does on this server other than themselves will always exist though, so don't let the following pages and pages of nonsensical responses affect what you came here to clarify/explain. If anything this should resolve a lot of stuff for people who were beginning to "reach" pretty hard on what they thought was going on or why this all came to pass in the first place.

It isn't logical to think that a new guild would knowingly try to circumvent any kind of rules with the possibility of being suspended. That could be a crippling blow to a guild that has been around for years, let alone one that is a week old. Why take the risk? Some will say "you should have known better" or "ignored huge red flags", but that wasnt the case. TMO split 4 ways and they still exist as their own entity which we are no longer a part of. If a guild splits 4 ways what would logically make a person think that after setting up a new webpage, new dkp system, teamspeak, new name, and leadership that you are still the same as you were before. If that isn't enough to separate you from a previous guild and start anew, than I have no idea what else would.

Alarti0001
06-12-2015, 03:49 PM
Good post bud!

Trolls and people with nothing but disdain for anything anyone does on this server other than themselves will always exist though, so don't let the following pages and pages of nonsensical responses affect what you came here to clarify/explain. If anything this should resolve a lot of stuff for people who were beginning to "reach" pretty hard on what they thought was going on or why this all came to pass in the first place.

It isn't logical to think that a new guild would knowingly try to circumvent any kind of rules with the possibility of being suspended. That could be a crippling blow to a guild that has been around for years, let alone one that is a week old. Why take the risk? Some will say "you should have known better" or "ignored huge red flags", but that wasnt the case. TMO split 4 ways and they still exist as their own entity which we are no longer a part of. If a guild splits 4 ways what would logically make a person think that after setting up a new webpage, new dkp system, teamspeak, new name, and leadership that you are still the same as you were before. If that isn't enough to separate you from a previous guild and start anew, than I have no idea what else would.

Samoht
06-12-2015, 03:52 PM
Some will say "you should have known better" or "ignored huge red flags", but that wasnt the case.

Slydexx saying "we should run it by sirkiepoo first" was enough to convince me that they knew better.

arsenalpow
06-12-2015, 03:53 PM
So in the screenshot that is no longer working there's a line from someone in Forsaken saying "let's run this by Sirken". Why didn't that ever happen?

When I put forward the idea of dissolving the rotation (when it was clear that no one would agree to reform) we went to Sirken to make sure everything that we were doing was kosher. Forsaken did what they wanted with the justification of "well IB reformed and did what they wanted"

A simple conversation with Sirken would have negated a lot of these problems I think.

Kaezyr D`Shiv
06-12-2015, 03:56 PM
I would like to say that being completely unbiased in any of this, I can see where the confusion in all of this stems from. The following opinion is from someone who had not yet raided on project 1999. Therefore not from someone who carries around a "I hate all things TMO" badge, like many posting here already.

1. It has been stated that any new raiding guild is automatically Class R.

2. How can anyone expect a newly formed guild, albeit largely from an older long-standing class C guild, to just jump right into Class C type "competitive" raiding and not have the same chance to test their new raid leadership like any other "new" guild for an entire 30 days. You are setting up a situation where this guild, that is trying to do something good, is at a disadvantage and increasing their risk of failure.

Rogean stated that 69 of 74 were formerly in "The Mystical Order". I would be interested to know of those 69 how many were in their previous guilds most recent successful raids. Numbers may not always tell the whole story.

Now I have also seen screenshots of the posts allegedly regarding them "blatantly" trying to circumvent the class system. It seems to me all the post is saying, especially Detoxx's comment is just stating exactly what his post here says his intentions were.

Good luck Forsaken, definitely dealt a bad hand in a difficult situation. Salt on the wound if you will

Just this insignificant specks 2 cents based on what I have read/heard on Sirken's streams.

Ella`Ella
06-12-2015, 03:59 PM
A simple conversation with Sirken would have negated a lot of these problems I think.

At this point, would it really have mattered? Sirken said on his stream that he considered Forsaken a brand new guild and all new guilds start as Class-R

https://youtu.be/Rx6Z_wpZAFo?t=1h19m

We also considered this as a strong rule of thumb that would dispel any doubt (But fuck us for expecting consistency on P99, right?)

this is not the case with Rampage, and so i did not treat them that way. and as i told TMO, if they want to disband their guild to form another guild, if they want to wipe dkp, if they want to shut down the TMO website, if they install new leadership, and if they did all that without knowing that the suspension was coming (to ensure it wasnt being done to circumvent me), then id be ok with it. and that was why I told Rampage that they would not be suspended.

We did leave TMO to form another guild (TMO wasn't disbanded formally, because the guild still has a live and active membership/leadership...IB wasn't officially disbanded either though)

We did wipe our DKP

We did retire our guild page (www.tmoguild.org)

We did install new leadership (only 2 officers were carried over. IB carried over several)

And we did so having no idea we'd be punished for it.

Samoht
06-12-2015, 04:01 PM
We did leave TMO to form another guild (TMO wasn't disbanded formally, because the guild still has a live and active membership/leadership...IB wasn't officially disbanded either though)

We did wipe our DKP

We did retire our guild page (www.tmoguild.org)

We did install new leadership (only 2 officers were carried over. IB carried over several)

And we did so having no idea we'd be punished for it.

Looks like you're trying to compare changing your guild name to dodging a suspension. That might be the root of your problem.

Ella`Ella
06-12-2015, 04:03 PM
Looks like you're trying to compare changing your guild name to dodging a suspension. That might be the root of your problem.

The theory here is the consideration of a guild being considered a "new guild". The "new guild" argument is based on fact that all new guilds start as Class-R.

Man0warr
06-12-2015, 04:06 PM
Rogean stated that 69 of 74 were formerly in "The Mystical Order". I would be interested to know of those 69 how many were in their previous guilds most recent successful raids. Numbers may not always tell the whole story.

Probably the majority of them were their successful raiders. If you are going to reform, why bring along the chaff you mass recruited in the last 6 months?

This is all irrelevant though. Rogean deemed Forsaken as TMO reformed, and his opinion is all that matters. If you don't like it, you know what you can do.

Herp
06-12-2015, 04:08 PM
There's 2 blue TMO on at 4PM EST on a Friday to Forsaken's 19, stop trying to fool us with this "100 people still tagged TMO" nonsense. Seriously, know your audience. We aren't that stupid.

On top of that, how many members of Forsaken have mentioned on Twitch while streaming Teamspeak, or in tells with other guilds, or on your forums etc, that your plan was to go Class R for ~2 weeks, get locked out of everything while building your guild up a tad, then hop right back into Class C? Do we need to shove logs and links and screenshots in another thread again?

Next time heed the two dozen warnings your officers got ahead of time.

wormed
06-12-2015, 04:09 PM
Whoever thinks Forsaken should be considered a new guild with some 95% of the previous raiders of TMO has reached an enlightened state of delusional.

Samoht
06-12-2015, 04:11 PM
The theory here is the consideration of a guild being considered a "new guild". The "new guild" argument is based on fact that all new guilds start as Class-R.

There's an established way to move from class C to class R, though. Reforming under a new guild tag and raiding with more than 93% of the same members from the old guild (Why wasn't slydexx tagged before?) is not a part of it.

Ella`Ella
06-12-2015, 04:12 PM
I think whoever thinks Forsaken should be considered a new guild with some 95% of the previous raiders of TMO has reached an enlightened state of delusional.

Wormed, are you more comfortable with Taken and BDA remaining in class-R through velious launch, cycling their lockout timers so that guilds like Asgard will never have a real shot at downing targets? Do you not see that as a "blatant manipulation of the class system?"

Do you not agree that the class-R system was designed for guilds to progress to Class-C. Is there not enough evidence besides their lack of desire to be in Class-C to prove that they no longer belong in Class-R? If lack of desire is the only thing causing your reservation, how about a newly formed guild simply not wanting to go into Class-C right off the bat?

Ravager
06-12-2015, 04:15 PM
Guild forms to drop the stigma of the old tag. Decides they want a new tag with new stigma.

Ella`Ella
06-12-2015, 04:17 PM
There's an established way to move from class C to class R, though. Reforming under a new guild tag and raiding with more than 93% of the same members from the old guild (Why wasn't slydexx tagged before?) is not a part of it.

Ehhh, it's not necessarily 93% of the old guild - that's skewing the numbers. It's 93% of the new guild that were formerly part of TMO. But, I know what you mean so I'll go with that and say it's more a matter of perspective. Those "93%" are testament to how many people wanted nothing to do with <The Mystical Order> anymore. They were all looking for something new and were considering just going to Rampage if Forsaken didn't come about.

Contrary, you can also hold the perspective, which you do, to suggest that 93% of those people only left TMO to capture the Class-R market, which isn't so in reality.

Thus the stark difference of perception vs. reality.

wormed
06-12-2015, 04:20 PM
Wormed, are you more comfortable with Taken and BDA remaining in class-R through velious launch, cycling their lockout timers so that guilds like Asgard will never have a real shot at downing targets? Do you not see that as a "blatant manipulation of the class system?"

Do you not agree that the class-R system was designed for guilds to progress to Class-C. Is there not enough evidence besides their lack of desire to be in Class-C to prove that they no longer belong in Class-R? If lack of desire is the only thing causing your reservation, how about a newly formed guild simply not wanting to go into Class-C right off the bat?

First, this thread really shouldn't have anything to do with Taken, BDA, or even Asgard. I thought I was simply replying in a thread on Forsaken. What Forsaken did was wrong. I'm genuinely surprised at anyone who is against Rogean's decision, or thinks that Forsaken isn't simply an iteration of TMO. To consider Forsaken as a "new" guild is a farce, that's the point. Again, it boggles my mind that you, or anyone, can consider Forsaken to be anything more than a renamed TMO. However, it is irrelevant as Rogean agrees with my sentiment, and of others in this thread.

Second, regarding raid policy, I'm fairly new to it. Flat out. So I don't want to pretend I've been around for very long. From what I do know, are there some issues? Sure. However, when it comes to Asgard, I'm very happy with my guild.

I will say I agree that Class-R is designed to progress guilds, or at least I imagine that's the intent.

Ella`Ella
06-12-2015, 04:21 PM
So, I'm just curious - how would you answer my question? You can feel free to PM me.

Nibblewitz
06-12-2015, 04:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/UfDfs5C.png

Discuss.

falkun
06-12-2015, 04:24 PM
Sirkiepoops

eisley
06-12-2015, 04:25 PM
Kinda off-topic and deserves its' own thread, but this whole thing does bring up something that bothers me, personally.

The purposeful Class-R farming abuse which screws true casual guilds. It's almost like we need to change it to: Class C / Class R / Class RFRTT (Class R For Real This Time)

wormed
06-12-2015, 04:28 PM
So, I'm just curious - how would you answer my question? You can feel free to PM me.

My opinion doesn't mean anything. :)

But I do want to comment on your last sentence which I missed before

If lack of desire is the only thing causing your reservation, how about a newly formed guild simply not wanting to go into Class-C right off the bat?

Forsaken is newly formed, yes, but not consisting of new players with little raid gear. Forsaken is comprised of raid experienced, geared players. Clearly in this situation, at least in many peoples eyes, newly formed does not equal Class R.

Lojik
06-12-2015, 04:29 PM
Kinda off-topic and deserves its' own thread, but this whole thing does bring up something that bothers me, personally.

The purposeful Class-R farming abuse which screws true casual guilds. It's almost like we need to change it to: Class C / Class R / Class RFRTT (Class R For Real This Time)

No matter how you lay out rotations like this, someone along the line is going to exploit a weakness, you'll just get 6 guilds abusing instead of 2...or 4...our whatever it is. Everyone wants their share of the pie, but a lot want your share too.

What I'm really confused about, is I thought Swage was the PR person, why isn't this letter from him? I hope he at least drafted it!

Samoht
06-12-2015, 04:31 PM

Asgard could have easily tried to work with other guilds in class R. I hear Divinity, Omni, Azure Guard, and Europa are all doing quite well.

Two words: trak tooth. Assuming you actually kill Trakanon 1 out of every 9 times (1/3 for class R, 1/3 for lockout), at 2-5 teeth a kill, how long would it take to field a VP keyed group of raiders if you're getting 2-5 teeth every 27 days? What about them having to compete with raiders already in class C for pieces of the medallion for the rest of the quest?

No, that's just not going to plausibly be a way to enter class C. Class R is restricted because it's more casual. It's not a launching point to join class C.

Jaxon
06-12-2015, 04:36 PM
I have a question for Detoxx:

After Forsaken's suspension is over are you going to remain in C or are you going to abstain from going after C targets for 30 days and request a demotion to R?

Man0warr
06-12-2015, 04:40 PM

Class R isn't casual, it's Restricted. It's currently working exactly as Rogean implemented it. He didn't want to remove all competition by segregating the server, he just wanted to stop the single guild (TMO) from keeping all other guilds locked out of the raid scene.

Remember, the Rotation was a completely player-made construct - Rogean had nothing to do with it.

Detoxx
06-12-2015, 04:40 PM
I have a question for Detoxx:

After Forsaken's suspension is over are you going to remain in C or are you going to abstain from going after C targets for 30 days and request a demotion to R?

Class C, as was our intention all along.

eisley
06-12-2015, 04:48 PM
Two words: trak tooth.

Well, they are sold. I've never been in a guild, ever, and I have a completed VP key. I am sure I'm not alone.

But, yeah, logistically buying 30+ of them isn't realistic. I'm guessing anyways, not sure how many are banked. Kinda being a pedant, sorry.

Samoht
06-12-2015, 04:52 PM
Well, they are sold. I've never been in a guild, ever, and I have a completed VP key. I am sure I'm not alone.

But, yeah, logistically buying 30+ of them isn't realistic. I'm guessing anyways, not sure how many are banked. Kinda being a pedant, sorry.

Forcing class R guilds to buy trak teeth from class C guilds would only make the chasm separating the classes worse.

skipdog
06-12-2015, 04:52 PM
It boggles my mind how so many can bash Forsaken here.

Yep, a chunk of TMO splintered away and formed their own guild. BETTER BAN THEM FOR FUCKING WITH CLASS R!!

I just don't get it. This suspension was unwarranted. I still can't understand it. If the staff is going to do this kind of thing, they need to more clearly define what is and isn't allowed before jumping to suspensions. Sirken even detailed specific things that would warrant a 'new guild' and Forsaken did pretty much all of those things.

cs616
06-12-2015, 04:54 PM

I thought we covered this in the RnF post, but here you are just hours later still spouting the same inaccurate statements. 93% of the same people, and comprised of 93% former TMO members are distinctly different statements. Using words accurately is important if you dont want to sound like a idiot. Continuing to use words inaccurately after being corrected is just willful ignorance or maliciously misleading.

Man0warr
06-12-2015, 04:55 PM
I just don't get it. This suspension was unwarranted. I still can't understand it. If the staff is going to do this kind of thing, they need to more clearly define what is and isn't allowed before jumping to suspensions. Sirken even detailed specific things that would warrant a 'new guild' and Forsaken did pretty much all of those things.

Rogean just defined it. Surprisingly, this particular situation hasn't come up until now.

Samoht
06-12-2015, 04:57 PM
I thought we covered this in the RnF post, but here you are just hours later still spouting the same inaccurate statements. 93% of the same people, and comprised of 93% former TMO members are distinctly different statements. Using words accurately is important if you dont want to sound like a idiot. Continuing to use words inaccurately after being corrected is just willful ignorance or maliciously misleading.

Oh, all I thought that I had established before was you were imagining extra words "of" in places where it didn't exist. Apparently still the case.

Samoht
06-12-2015, 04:59 PM
This suspension was unwarranted.

Class C cooldown. Raid rule 17.

Sirken even detailed specific things that would warrant a 'new guild'

Sirken's suggestions were in regards to IB going from a class C guild to Rampage also a class C guild. You overlooked that you were trying to switch to class R and tried to use the same suggestions. For information on how to move to class R, see raid rule 17.

Raev
06-12-2015, 05:07 PM

http://i.imgur.com/LckABXml.png

Oleris
06-12-2015, 05:07 PM
http://i.imgur.com/C868sfH.gif

Rararboker
06-12-2015, 05:08 PM

cs616
06-12-2015, 05:09 PM
Oh, all I thought that I had established before was you were imagining extra words "of" in places where it didn't exist. Apparently still the case.

Wait, do you seriously not realize how what you said was inaccurate? I give up. I dont know how to explain it in more simple terms than my example using apples in the previous thread.

Samoht
06-12-2015, 05:12 PM
Wait, do you seriously not realize how what you said was inaccurate? I give up. I dont know how to explain it in more simple terms than my example using apples in the previous thread.

No, I don't care about the semantics. Please contain yourself before you go full Alarti. You saw what happened to him in the other thread.

Lazie
06-12-2015, 05:18 PM

You have some very bad information.

Lazie
06-12-2015, 05:21 PM

No. They were not formed to "Continue the legacy of TMO".

arsenalpow
06-12-2015, 05:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/LckABXml.png

Yes, I get angry and say hateful shit. Have you never met me or something?

Lazie
06-12-2015, 05:25 PM

Nothing of the sort ever happened on our forum.

Man0warr
06-12-2015, 05:26 PM
Well now that the image was scrubbed from the internet, we'll never know. Good job Lazie.

arsenalpow
06-12-2015, 05:27 PM
Well now that the image was scrubbed from the internet, we'll never know. Good job Lazie.

wut?

http://i.imgur.com/b1hEf5t.png

http://i.imgur.com/gL6OfwT.png

Samoht
06-12-2015, 05:30 PM
Oh, nice with the confirmation that they carried over up to 250dkp there Detoxx.

Lazie
06-12-2015, 05:32 PM
There's 2 blue TMO on at 4PM EST on a Friday to Forsaken's 19, stop trying to fool us with this "100 people still tagged TMO" nonsense. Seriously, know your audience. We aren't that stupid.

On top of that, how many members of Forsaken have mentioned on Twitch while streaming Teamspeak, or in tells with other guilds, or on your forums etc, that your plan was to go Class R for ~2 weeks, get locked out of everything while building your guild up a tad, then hop right back into Class C? Do we need to shove logs and links and screenshots in another thread again?

Next time heed the two dozen warnings your officers got ahead of time.

Uhm again way off base.

Newly formed guild.

Complete new officership structure.

New DKP system.

New guild website.

It takes time to get people accustomed to the way things will run. Not knowing the capabilities of your guild and leadership as a whole in this new structure is very real. Taking time to raid together under that structure in Class R to teach and learn communication is what Class R was expressly designed for.

Detoxx
06-12-2015, 05:33 PM
wut?

http://i.imgur.com/b1hEf5t.png

http://i.imgur.com/gL6OfwT.png

I'm curious how you think this isn't exactly what I said in the OP....

Lazie
06-12-2015, 05:35 PM
Thanks for confirming Chest that this is a new guild. Also you know Shinko better than anyone. You know most of his ideas are a joke. People discussing that going to Class R to get people accustomed to guild leadership and structure is not people conspiring to do bad things. It's a reasonable discussion.

Samoht
06-12-2015, 05:36 PM
whole new structure, dkp system

I'm curious how you think this isn't exactly what I said in the OP....

Detoxx, is it a whole new DKP system or are we carrying over up to 250 points?

Samoht
06-12-2015, 05:39 PM

Proven wrong.

New DKP system.

Proven wrong.

Won't take long for the rest of the cards to fall. You can't put lipstick on a pig.

If you guys really wanted to distance yourself from the TMO image, I'd start by no longer lying and kicking the spin doctors. But then who would be left?

Detoxx
06-12-2015, 05:43 PM
Detoxx, is it a whole new DKP system or are we carrying over up to 250 points?

A whole new DKP system. TMO was full loot council, we are not. Corova is the leader of TMO, I was not, aka new leadership.

Frieza_Prexus
06-12-2015, 05:44 PM
Interesting. I thought it was a 0 DKP hard reset. I was wrong.

Guess I should have read it better. :|

Lazie
06-12-2015, 05:44 PM
Proven wrong.

Proven wrong.

Won't take long for the rest of the cards to fall. You can't put lipstick on a pig.

If you guys really wanted to distance yourself from the TMO image, I'd start by no longer lying and kicking the spin doctors. But then who would be left?

I think you are just allowing the trolling you do in RNF to leak over into this thread. No one is spinning anything. People have posted what was on our forums. It's exactly what Detoxx told you here. Detoxx and Swage are 2 great players and were good subordinate officers in TMO. However they were not the guild leader of TMO.

Detoxx and a lot of players came to two choices. Take time from the game and hope things improved leadership wise once they returned. Or start a new guild with those people and fix the problems themselves. It isn't an easy process.

Joyelle
06-12-2015, 05:49 PM
With as many times as TMO members have threatened to form up a new guild solely to shit on class R guilds, are you REALLY surprised people don't trust you?

Perhaps you shouldn't have cried wolf. Your story might be a little more believable if you guys hadn't acted like total shitbags in the past.

Good on you for your new RnF gag order though- I think that, given time might help some people forget the damage you guys have caused to the server. Some of us won't ever forget though no matter what words are inbetween the brackets over your heads.

Detoxx
06-12-2015, 05:50 PM
Interesting. I thought it was a 0 DKP hard reset. I was wrong.

Guess I should have read it better. :|

There's a difference between a new DKP system and giving a signing bonus to members who joined me from TMO. The DKP system is entirely new.

Zapatos
06-12-2015, 05:59 PM
ya'll are doing silent bid dkp? head's up, that's setting up a future of internal drama! Players can trick each other into wiping out their entire dkp horde and that kills motivation to want to play anymore. Plus it only takes one corrupt person handling bids to be like "hey buddy, tip X amount plus 1 if you want to win"

Sorry for injecting here, just saw that and it brought back bad memories. Carry on!

Lazie
06-12-2015, 05:59 PM
With as many times as TMO members have threatened to form up a new guild solely to shit on class R guilds, are you REALLY surprised people don't trust you?

Listen, I'm not going to sit here and debate what people should and shouldn't say in troll posts or threads in the RNF section of this website. People have all used that forum in the past at some point to troll. I don't remember Detoxx making those threats. Nor do I recall Swage or other current officers of Forsaken making those threats.

I for one told the officers we should go directly Class C when Class R was being discussed. They gave me the valid reasons why the decision was made and it was discussed our plan with the authorities of P99. As many of you have pointed out in different forums. Class R mobs are on a rotation. There is no way a Class C member base could enter and troll Class R and "Stomp on the Class R guilds". They rotate. Forsaken wouldn't spend their time trying to troll you guys when all you have to do is take the mobs off they are not locked out on and wait your turn as usual.

Frieza_Prexus
06-12-2015, 06:00 PM
There's a difference between a new DKP system and giving a signing bonus to members who joined me from TMO. The DKP system is entirely new.

Well, yes. I'm not arguing anything to the contrary. I just had it wrong because I didn't see the signing bonus.

reborn649
06-12-2015, 06:05 PM
If a dkp system has a sign on bonus for anyone who joins, alumni or new to level the playing field and it is a dkp bidding system versus a pure loot council. How is that not new?

If 80% of your leadership is brand new and the 20% previously were in a leadership role in an old guild but doing a totally new role as leaders in a new guild, how is this not new?

Perhaps I am missing something here, but it seems pretty black and white to me.

On a side note to Joyelle. You have every right to believe that and in a large way I completely understand the stigma TMO carried with it and their idle threats to go to R. You need to meet us halfway and realize that the majority of those people who carried the stigma are either not with us or have chosen to bite their tongues and just enjoy playing the game. Within every guild there is going to be people who stir up trouble and then the large sum of people (aka server) thinks it is the guild as a whole. After playing p99 for many years now, I find this to literally never be the case. Forsaken is mainly comprised of the people who are sick of the toxic environment/reputation and wanted to get away from it as far as possible, but during the course of that a rule was apparently broken. If it stands, its fine and we will take it on the chin and move on. If it clears, we will still move onto C as originally planned and hold our heads up high. Were not here to stir pots, were here to have fun with people that give a damn about the other people they play the game with.

bullproofmonk
06-12-2015, 06:06 PM
Serve out your time, and come back strong.

A setback for sure, but at least it's summer!

Kaezyr D`Shiv
06-12-2015, 06:14 PM
It looks like the leaked Forsaken guild forum posts just completely corroborate everything that OP said above.

It really is too bad that Forsaken is being vilified for trying to branch out and create a new environment free of the prior toxicity that contributed to and eventually left a legendary entity extremely damaged and licking its wounds.

Given that the raid rule 17 should have been more considered, and probably brought up to a GM regarding Forsaken's intentions.

It is my belief that the class system should mean nothing come velious. A lot has changed since it's inception.

Good luck this Winter everyone!

Lazie
06-12-2015, 06:14 PM
Serve out your time, and come back strong.

A setback for sure, but at least it's summer!

Which I am all for as well. We have been using the past few days to raid a lot of different trivial things together and teach. It's been fun for me to have the camaraderie back that had fallen off.

I think we all just want to clarify that Velious is under 2 months away. This was not done for nefarious reasons as some trolls would have you guys believe. If you have a problem with someone in our guild then talk to our officers. We are more than open and willing to discuss concerns and work out problems.

Heebo
06-12-2015, 06:17 PM
Good post OP. Best of luck, Forsaken.

Uuruk
06-12-2015, 06:41 PM
Blue sounds so fucking fun.

Uuruk
06-12-2015, 06:41 PM
Come to red where there is 100v100 fights for vs.

Samoht
06-12-2015, 06:47 PM
Come to red where there is 100v100 fights for vs.

Lol, there's not even that many total people on the server.

Uuruk
06-12-2015, 06:54 PM
Lol, there's not even that many total people on the server.

Are you some alarti nuthugger?

Alarti0001
06-12-2015, 06:54 PM

yes

bktroost
06-12-2015, 06:57 PM
It looks like the leaked Forsaken guild forum posts just completely corroborate everything that OP said above.

It really is too bad that Forsaken is being vilified for trying to branch out and create a new environment free of the prior toxicity that contributed to and eventually left a legendary entity extremely damaged and licking its wounds.

Yeah, why are we hating on them for making positive improvements and banishing all the sociopaths to the Red Island? Isn't that like... the equivalent of prescribing this server a Z-Pack for Troll Fever?

Yeah, you should have clarified everything with GMs about proper procedure--but I'm glad that the precedent is changing for this group of payers.

Good on ya for trying to make things better. Now live up to your post.

Hitpoint
06-12-2015, 07:06 PM

That screenshot is one of the least malicious things I've ever read on RNF. It absolutely does not live up to your hype.

Detoxx
06-12-2015, 07:21 PM
That screenshot is one of the least malicious things I've ever read on RNF. It absolutely does not live up to your hype.

I was actually going to post it myself but I deleted the thread.

yeaboykk
06-12-2015, 07:24 PM
This is not RnF, as many of you are treating it.
Who is Samoht? Anon troll account?

Juryiel
06-12-2015, 07:27 PM

Sincerely,
Detoxx

Hey Detoxx and Forsaken,

I think most people without a pre-existing axe to grind can see the situation as it is, that Forsaken did not reform their entire guild structure / website / DKP with intent to circumvent the rules to get just a few weeks worth of R mobs. That hardly seems worth the effort and that claim makes no sense.

It's also promising to see you guys not engage in RNF crap, it really does make the server more toxic, so I think so far so good on the new guild.

Hopefully things will start looking up when this incident is behind you guys. Good luck in building your guild and don't let the trolls get you down.

Samoht
06-12-2015, 07:33 PM

I am the next evolution of a server relic who obviously can no longer sustain a valid argument.

Uuruk
06-12-2015, 07:35 PM
I am the next evolution of a server relic who obviously can no longer sustain a valid argument.

So nutswinger

Samoht
06-12-2015, 07:41 PM
So nutswinger

Who is Uuruk? Some kind of Agatha nutswinger?

Faited
06-12-2015, 07:49 PM
Forsaken was formed for two main reasons: to finally remove the stigma of the tag we formerly held and at the same time keep the community of players together that I have considered family for years.

Our recent decision to be in class R was for several reasons, and none of which were to blatantly circumvent any rules. There was also no intent to target any guild and it was certainly not done with any intent to disrespect the server rules. It was simply done to get the players that had just gone through a huge transition some time to settle in and get accustomed to our whole new structure, dkp system, forums and leaders.

Sincerely,
Detoxx

So in paragraph 1 you say you were keeping the same community of players together & in paragraph 2 you say you joined Class R to have them "practice"? WTF is there to practice if the players who've been doing Class C forever are all moving to the new guild? The reek of bs is strong in this post.

Detoxx
06-12-2015, 07:59 PM
So in paragraph 1 you say you were keeping the same community of players together & in paragraph 2 you say you joined Class R to have them "practice"? WTF is there to practice if the players who've been doing Class C forever are all moving to the new guild? The reek of bs is strong in this post.

To address your concern with respect, we have a lot of apps, and being that not everyone came to the new guild, we needed to assess our numbers and train some newer people. As someone stated before, the amount of work and dedication to do this is not anywhere near worth sitting in class R to maybe get a few mobs a month.

Lazie
06-12-2015, 08:02 PM

Leadership structure, the way the guild takes commands and the way they are delivered are really big things in raiding. When you have new people in different roles you really have no idea how that will work overall until you apply it. Had we went into VP and due to poor communication that hadn't been worked out a train happened. We would have been suspended as well. I'd rather the guild be entirely on the same page and running smoothly before throwing all those people to the fire.

I respect your opinion though and glad you shared it. We agree some folks will see this differently than we intend. That was discussed beforehand as well. I talked with officers in some guilds via PMs beforehand to dissuade any misunderstandings. Some you can't dissuade no matter how hard you try.

slydexx
06-12-2015, 08:04 PM
Why are you explaining anything to idiots on these forums?
No one gives a shit about the truth so don't waste your time.

Faited
06-12-2015, 08:15 PM

This is also true. But we all know BDA & Taken have had agreements not to impede on each others' kills/targets for a while & are scummy as crap for it, especially since BDA likes to try & convince everyone that they didnt break the rotation, etc. That's bs also. No self-respecting netizen of p99 has any respect for either of those 2 bs entities. But we're talking about TMO/Forsaken here, not the other 2 scumbag guilds.

Samoht
06-12-2015, 08:26 PM
Why are you explaining anything to idiots on these forums?
No one gives a shit about the truth so don't waste your time.

It's all lipstick on a pig.

Aadill
06-12-2015, 08:28 PM
But pigs make bacon?

Faited
06-12-2015, 08:45 PM
In an effort to make this a bit more positive (this aint RnF!), I do like Swage so I wish y'all the best of luck in distancing yourselves from that negative stigma. Now go live up to your post!

JayN
06-12-2015, 08:55 PM
In an effort to make this a bit more positive (this aint RnF!), I do like Swage so I wish y'all the best of luck in distancing yourselves from that negative stigma. Now go live up to your post!

rofl /thread

fohkure
06-12-2015, 10:02 PM
Whatever this thread was supposed to accomplish, it hasn't. I'd suggest deleting it, it's only making things worse for you Detoxx. Next time, i'd tell your guild to let you do all the talking.

You have a pretty big uphill battle ahead of you if you actually want to do what you say. I doubt it's true, but more power to you if it is. Good luck amigo.

Chris

reborn649
06-12-2015, 10:09 PM
I think it accomplished exactly what it was suppose to. Statement of facts about who we are, the unintentional actions that lead to a suspension, and what is to come. Trolls can try to deter that, but the OP stays in tact.

chipz
06-12-2015, 10:48 PM
I have no clue about the raid system at 60. What I do know is that Samoht is the biggest neckbeard loser to ever play EQ lol. Seriously, stop getting so worked up over a 16 year old pixel, geek.

Samoht
06-12-2015, 10:58 PM
I have no clue about the raid system at 60. What I do know is that Samoht is the biggest neckbeard loser to ever play EQ lol. Seriously, stop getting so worked up over a 16 year old pixel, geek.

I'm glad you took the time out of your life to share that with the rest of us. Heaven forbid that I would be half as pathetic as you.

Droog007
06-12-2015, 11:28 PM
Between the pretty obvious pixel grab discussed on your guild forum, and the sudden lack of a need to "practice" after your suspension is lifted .... I'm gonna go ahead and say that I think Rogean got it right.

Lazie
06-12-2015, 11:45 PM
Between the pretty obvious pixel grab discussed on your guild forum, and the sudden lack of a need to "practice" after your suspension is lifted .... I'm gonna go ahead and say that I think Rogean got it right.

Was never discussed on our forums...?? Please stop trolling with lies.

Lazie
06-12-2015, 11:47 PM
I think it accomplished exactly what it was suppose to. Statement of facts about who we are, the unintentional actions that lead to a suspension, and what is to come. Trolls can try to deter that, but the OP stays in tact.

This. You have the typical trolls trying to derail for their own agenda as always.

Samoht
06-13-2015, 12:07 AM
Was never discussed on our forums...?? Please stop trolling with lies.

Just because you say it doesn't mean it's true. Here's the screen shot:

https://i.imgur.com/b1hEf5t.png

I was actually going to post it myself but I deleted the thread.

You might have been too slow, though. Detoxx said he deleted the thread. You're wrong either way.

This. You have the typical trolls trying to derail for their own agenda as always.

My only agenda is debunking lies and spin from TMO, oops, I mean Foreskin.

fiveeauxfour
06-13-2015, 12:26 AM
Keep on keepin' on, Forsaken! 'Tis but a speedbump in the road to glory!

Rararboker
06-13-2015, 12:39 AM
Ooo I usually don't like Samoht post much but that was pure gold. 24 karat entertainment. Bravo.

reborn649
06-13-2015, 12:48 AM
It's clear I am not the only one confused by what exactly it is you are taking away from that forum screenshot?

Shinko makes a joking post about getting some mobs in class R.
Detoxx comes back with that might not be a bad possibility while getting into the groove of things.
Slydexx says to ask Sirken cuz its not a bad idea.
Aadill talks about it not a bad idea cuz were a new guild and will give us time to hash things out.

I am just reading this as a normal human being would. What exactly am I missing?

Edit: That's also a clever guild name. Look at you full of wit =)

Lazie
06-13-2015, 01:01 AM
Just because you say it doesn't mean it's true. Here's the screen shot:

https://i.imgur.com/b1hEf5t.png

You might have been too slow, though. Detoxx said he deleted the thread. You're wrong either way.

My only agenda is debunking lies and spin from TMO, oops, I mean Foreskin.

Ok that says nothing you claim. That thread also is not deleted it is on the 2nd page of our forums. Keep trolling though.

Lazie
06-13-2015, 01:03 AM
I mean we could give Rogean or Sirken access to the forums to look at the exact same thread. No one conspired for what any of the trolls are claiming.

Lazie
06-13-2015, 01:05 AM
Ooo I usually don't like Samoht post much but that was pure gold. 24 karat entertainment. Bravo.

Well considering what he claims is said is not there...I mean are we reading two different things here ?

Tiggles
06-13-2015, 01:12 AM
Can you guys cut off the "We are different from TMO" Bullshit and how "TMO is a separate guild" schtick

it's 100% the same guild and 100 inactive members who haven't logged on months/years doesn't mean it's a separate guild.

Here is an up to date list of the TMO DKP and raid attendance log. This log only shows active members

http://pastebin.com/DG54Gqk4

Compare the members there with the members who are currently in Forsaken and you will see its basically the same. The ones who are not in Forsaken are currently on red.

Trying to lie to the staff by saying it's a different guild because there are 100 members who haven't logged on in 2 years is dishonest.

Misek84
06-13-2015, 01:23 AM
I think this issue has been discussed enough. Its clear those with unbiased views see this for what it is , an unintentional error. As for the trolls or people with axes to grind, there really is no point in arguing with them any more, its not like anything will change thier view.

reborn649
06-13-2015, 01:24 AM
Lying to the staff? We did everything possible to constitute being a new guild according to server rules and human logic. And there were PLENTY of people who didnt login to the game, but still logged in to the forums all the time to stir the pot of TMO (aka create a toxic environment), we wanted no part of that. And there was a completely separate group of people who stayed in TMO or went to red/rampage/quit. So your attendance post is basically useless..sorry bud...

Don't be mad Tiggles, get glad.

SCB
06-13-2015, 01:45 AM
It boggles my mind how so many can bash Forsaken here.

How people don't understand that it's the players that are hated, and that it's them that carry the stigma, is just beyond me.

This kind of nonsense is exactly what anyone would expect from "those people" - a cancer that's been festering on this server for years.

You want to erase your stigma? Delete your toons, reroll, and be a part of a community greater than your own circlejerk.

Rooj
06-13-2015, 01:46 AM
We did everything possible to constitute being a new guild

Except the most important and first thing you should've done: talk with server staff.

Mulek
06-13-2015, 01:49 AM
Why isn't this in RnF?

what's hilarious to me is that the ONLY people who are defending what The Forsaken Order did are the perps.

You rolled the dice and it came up snake eyes. Just accept the fact that to the rest of the server, you're still the same shady group of players and flushed your chance at redemption at literally the first opportunity.

Tiggles
06-13-2015, 01:50 AM
Except the most important and first thing you should've done: talk with server staff.

Yeah a 30 second forum post would of saved them a two week suspension.

But they knew the answer already and basically called the staffs bluff.

I feel.sorry since they no longer have any rule lawyers in the guild and if they make it to velious they will get tore apart by hokushin and Chest in petition quest.

The current officecore is not looked upon very kindly by the staff I've heard.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
06-13-2015, 03:34 AM
Gahahaha - such blatant lies, such horrible awkward pr! Boooo.

Sincerely, Reeb.

indiscriminate_hater
06-13-2015, 04:10 AM
too lazy to post a screenshot of the "Who Posted?" for this thread, but jesus dude

Tasslehofp99
06-13-2015, 05:11 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Jp3slAM.jpg

Don't know who Samoht is but damn is this guy nut riding Forsaken hard.

Hard to tell if he is just super rustled by nature or scared about something ...:confused:

Wonder what the post counts look like in the RNF thread ... lol

Edited to include post count from RNF thread:
http://i.imgur.com/W5mBGhL.jpg

This is starting to look very unhealthy.

Bboboo
06-13-2015, 05:49 AM
TLDR

TMO=Forsaken

Llodd
06-13-2015, 07:16 AM
What was the thinking behind going to class R; winning every mob contested (bar draco - which apparently you could have) and at the same time trying to repair any reputation that would inevitably follow you ?

Steam rolling through every available R mob to you doesn't seem like a good way of going about doing that.

Morbo the Annihilator
06-13-2015, 07:21 AM

solid.
Forsaken seeing out their cooldown in order to resume their practice in Class R would legitimise a lot of the OP.

the real victims of this whole situation are the populace of EC who now have to endure 2 weeks of loafing around by that big golden knob, since he wont have anything better to do than gloat about his pixels to anyone who will take notice.

B4EQWASCOOL
06-13-2015, 09:38 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Jp3slAM.jpg

Hard to tell if he is just super rustled by nature or scared about something ...:confused:

Wonder what the post counts look like in the RNF thread ... lol

Edited to include post count from RNF thread:
http://i.imgur.com/W5mBGhL.jpg

This is starting to look very unhealthy.

The Cloonies' poor keyboard.

xexbis0
06-13-2015, 10:48 AM
Uhm again way off base.

Newly formed guild.

New DKP system.

New guild website.

It takes time to get people accustomed to the way things will run. Not knowing the capabilities of your guild and leadership as a whole in this new structure is very real. Taking time to raid together under that structure in Class R to teach and learn communication is what Class R was expressly designed for.

You also handled an FFA Inny and FFA VS. I don't see any mention of that in your current spin cycle attempt. Don't act like you needed R to gauge your capabilities. Unbelievable. Your spin attempts are even lazy.

Oddly enough, you had a golden opportunity to "distance" yourself from the old TMO multiple times in the last week. Instead you roll in to R knowing full well what you were doing, have Detoxx write some BS post that no one who's been here believes, and sit back and refuse to own up to your behavior.

You're doing a bang up job of being TMO so far. How bout step one of "not being TMO"? Own up to trying to game the system, apologize, move on. Just my advice. An actual admittance instead of BS excuses would have been way more positive PR than this fluff piece. Your suspension isn't going away. Even if you didn't mean it, you missed a golden opportunity for Forsaken to actually earn a little respect early on. Instead, you did exactly what everyone would have expected TMO to do.

yeaboykk
06-13-2015, 11:24 AM
Tiggles, I'm going to ask you very nicely to stop your hundreds of page hits and get requests to our website each day. Stay on red, son. This will be the last time I mention it.

TotallyLegit
06-13-2015, 11:57 AM
Instead, you did exactly what everyone would have expected TMO to do.

Old habits die hard! Give them some time.

Tiggles
06-13-2015, 12:12 PM
Tiggles, I'm going to ask you very nicely to stop your hundreds of page hits and get requests to our website each day. Stay on red, son. This will be the last time I mention it.

yeaboy you're a fucking pyscho I have not once been on your website nor do I have the computer knowledge to do what ever you think i'm doing.

Ask the 100 people i've been guilded with for years in your guild and they will tell you I have little to no computer skills outside forum quest.

also don't ever threaten me.

wormed
06-13-2015, 12:35 PM
This thread has it all.

yeaboykk
06-13-2015, 12:38 PM
IP logs from the TMO test server and TMO teamspeak (while you were talking), matched with the account you registered as "Corova" along with other server logs don't lie ;)

Your VPN use aside, your standard ip address currently has 525 unique page hits (mostly refreshing the forum home page after an expired session). Your level of immersion is too real. Just putting that out there for everyone who wonders what kind of person you are irl. Just a website admin doing my job :)

Back to ignoring Tiggles and his disturbing behavior.

For everyone who has contributed to this thread in a constructive manner, whether or not you agree with our position, I thank you. Look forward to playing along side you guys on the server! :cool:

-Yeaboy

portbitch69
06-13-2015, 12:57 PM
tmo was around for a very long time and was probably the largest guild at some point too. with those numbers they could have easily disbanded into 2-3 guilds to "take over class r". with tmo's long history, to think that Forsaken, is the "tmo scum" of this server, is just dumb. you guys went into class r, something tmo would never have done. you aren't tmo anymore, grats to you guys for disbanding and starting on your own. typical server is fucked reaction by everyone else.

Joyelle
06-13-2015, 01:09 PM

Not sure you fully understand what the term "nut riding" means but Samoht is doing the exact opposite. Nut riding Forsaken would be more like what you are doing in this thread.

Mulek
06-13-2015, 02:16 PM
tmo was around for a very long time and was probably the largest guild at some point too. with those numbers they could have easily disbanded into 2-3 guilds to "take over class r". with tmo's long history, to think that Forsaken, is the "tmo scum" of this server, is just dumb. you guys went into class r, something tmo would never have done. you aren't tmo anymore, grats to you guys for disbanding and starting on your own. typical server is fucked reaction by everyone else.

No, they saw "free dragons" rather than continued humiliation by rampage after getting raped by Draco. That's totally tmo-esque, sorry.

Tiggles
06-13-2015, 02:19 PM
IP logs from the TMO test server and TMO teamspeak (while you were talking), matched with the account you registered as "Corova" along with other server logs don't lie ;)

Your VPN use aside, your standard ip address currently has 525 unique page hits (mostly refreshing the forum home page after an expired session). Your level of immersion is too real. Just putting that out there for everyone who wonders what kind of person you are irl. Just a website admin doing my job :)

For everyone who has contributed to this thread in a constructive manner, whether or not you agree with our position, I thank you. Look forward to playing along side you guys on the server! :cool:

-Yeaboy

I've been on the practice server a total of one time and guess who runs it? That autistic kid uncharted who got upset I got his character banned.

If you really want proof I'll share my desktop with you in Skype to show I'm not using a proxy/Vpn and register an account with your website.

Let me know.

slappytwotoes
06-13-2015, 02:35 PM
The current officecore is not looked upon very kindly by the staff I've heard.

Well yea obviously

Whiteberry
06-13-2015, 04:33 PM
I've been on the practice server a total of one time and guess who runs it? That autistic kid uncharted who got upset I got his character banned.

If you really want proof I'll share my desktop with you in Skype to show I'm not using a proxy/Vpn and register an account with your website.

Let me know.

You having fun shitting over people? For 1 I'm not autistic, I have a higher than normal IQ for my age group and can easily outsmart you in a number of cognitive functions, And sure you have me there.. I did get upset, only because the gaming partner ive had for the past 3 years IRL / In game passed away and for a slanderous reason you got the account I was keeping as a keepsake because it was really the last thing in game I had left to remember him by banned. You also proceeded to disrespect the thread about his passing and troll me about it. Plenty more where that came from, and also... Your a horrible liar, here's proof, and I saved you a bit of decency and blanked out your IP / complete login server ID so that way I can comply with the EULA of P99

http://i.imgur.com/X6JdLk7.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/BMYFWYO.jpg

ObooReturns
06-13-2015, 04:38 PM

I'm glad I'm not alone. Never made it to 60 on live. I just started reading these forums and have already blocked both he and the other clooney avatar. There is a lot to learn about the ins and outs of p99 if youve been away from eq a long time, but my time is valuable and I'm sure yours is also so there is no reason to read those walls of text, without any content other than nitpicking sentences. Go ahead and block them before you become as emotionally invested in this as they are and get back to enjoying exploring norrath.

Tiggles
06-13-2015, 04:49 PM
You having fun shitting over people? For 1 I'm not autistic, I have a higher than normal IQ for my age group and can easily outsmart you in a number of cognitive functions, And sure you have me there.. I did get upset, only because the gaming partner ive had for the past 3 years IRL / In game passed away and for a slanderous reason you got the account I was keeping as a keepsake because it was really the last thing in game I had left to remember him by banned. You also proceeded to disrespect the thread about his passing and troll me about it. Plenty more where that came from, and also... Your a horrible liar, here's proof, and I saved you a bit of decency and blanked out your IP / complete login server ID so that way I can comply with the EULA of P99

http://i.imgur.com/X6JdLk7.jpg?1

http://i.imgur.com/BMYFWYO.jpg

All that shows is that I logged into the test server, You know when we tested mobs.

Show me the proof I'm hacking your website or what ever you think.

Alarti0001
06-13-2015, 04:57 PM

-Yeaboy

Yeaboy makes up shit all the time. He was going around TS one time telling people I'm recording conversations. Never have... and not sure why I would have been,

Definitely Psycho

chipz
06-13-2015, 05:00 PM
I'm glad you took the time out of your life to share that with the rest of us. Heaven forbid that I would be half as pathetic as you.

Lol now everyone is calling you out. Its ok neckbeard, the nerd rage is strong in you. Geek.

Alarti0001
06-13-2015, 05:01 PM
You having fun shitting over people? For 1 I'm not autistic, I have a higher than normal IQ for my age group and can easily outsmart you in a number of cognitive functions,

This should be someones signature!

Lojik
06-13-2015, 05:11 PM
Yeaboy makes up shit all the time. He was going around TS one time telling people I'm recording conversations. Never have... and not sure why I would have been,

Definitely Psycho

Maybe he meant you should record conversations?

Whiteberry
06-13-2015, 05:28 PM
All that shows is that I logged into the test server, You know when we tested mobs.

Show me the proof I'm hacking your website or what ever you think.

Correct, BUT,

I've been on the practice server a total of one time

This here SS shows 4 logins and the last one the 25th of May..
Maybe you should learn to be more accurate when you are slamming your face against the keyboard and expecting people to fall for your unbelievably stupid bull shit.

tizznyres
06-13-2015, 05:40 PM
This thread definitely belongs in RnF.

sambal
06-13-2015, 05:47 PM
Well I always despised TMO, but since you have new tags my memory of all the shady shit you've ever done to me is magically wiped clear. Poor TMO has been victimized too long!!! /s

Samoht
06-13-2015, 06:11 PM
Lol now everyone is calling you out. Its ok neckbeard, the nerd rage is strong in you. Geek.

Oh shit, a bunch of nobodies who have never formally met me have some preconceived notion that I'm some kind of nekbeard nerd rage geek. Woe is me!

That's the kind of shit that makes you look stupid.

Good riddance.

portbitch69
06-13-2015, 06:19 PM
Thomas is this the attention your daddy never gave you?

Samoht
06-13-2015, 06:22 PM
Thomas is this the attention your daddy never gave you?

Going for random shots in the dark now? Try harder.

Lojik
06-13-2015, 07:10 PM
Going for random shots in the dark now? Try harder.

It's not exactly random

Cfullard
06-13-2015, 07:19 PM
Why has this not been moved to RNF yet?

Mulek
06-13-2015, 07:20 PM
Why has this not been moved to RNF yet?

SCB
06-13-2015, 09:28 PM
You having fun shitting over people? For 1 I'm not autistic, I have a higher than normal IQ for my age group and can easily outsmart you in a number of cognitive functions[/IMG]

This is straight-up the funniest thing I've ever read on these forums.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
06-13-2015, 10:07 PM

I always wonder at the mindset of people that write this kind of stuff. Def points to some kind of social disability. I don't think they are capable of understnading why it makes the normals laugh/cringe.

Cecily
06-13-2015, 10:12 PM
EQ people making fun of other people being socially awkward. :(

DetroitVelvetSmooth
06-13-2015, 10:33 PM
EQ people making fun of other people being socially awkward. :(

Shut the fuck up sissy.

Cecily
06-13-2015, 11:04 PM
Aww did I strike a nerve that you might not be as well-adjusted as you think you are simply because you're the type of person who plays this game? It's ok. I'm sure you're super normal. *hugs*

DetroitVelvetSmooth
06-13-2015, 11:13 PM
I have a higher than normal IQ for my age group and can easily outsmart you in a number of cognitive functions

Cecily
06-13-2015, 11:24 PM
I have a higher than normal IQ for my age group and can easily outsmart you in a number of cognitive functions

My cognitive advancement, and social skills are lightyears beyond your pissprick attitude and style.

chipz
06-13-2015, 11:31 PM
Oh shit, a bunch of nobodies who have never formally met me have some preconceived notion that I'm some kind of nekbeard nerd rage geek. Woe is me!

That's the kind of shit that makes you look stupid.

Good riddance.

It's not a notion. You are a neck beard nerd rage geek. Look at your nerd rage everywhere. It's asinine for you to try and defend yourself. This is common knowledge at this point, geek.

Tiggles
06-13-2015, 11:32 PM

DetroitVelvetSmooth
06-13-2015, 11:34 PM
My cognitive advancement, and social skills are lightyears beyond your pissprick attitude and style.

omgit was a ... you know what nevermind

Tiggles
06-13-2015, 11:37 PM

Yeah..I'll give you this one

Step up your game cecily

Cecily
06-13-2015, 11:56 PM
k
I listen to Bob Dylan type music.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - better than the young doctor - You''re guild is the worst place on the internet. Keep it up sperglords

Cecily
06-14-2015, 12:07 AM

If You shit on my posts, expect for shit to get real. This thread is done, let the shit die or provoke the beast... your choice.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
06-14-2015, 12:17 AM
whoa i concede this one lol. i cant even... i dont... bah.

waffel
06-14-2015, 12:36 AM
For 1 I'm not autistic, I have a higher than normal IQ for my age group and can easily outsmart you in a number of cognitive functions

Hahaha. This is one of those things I'll remember a few days from now and regardless where I am I'll start laughing uncontrollably.

Gulliver
06-14-2015, 02:56 AM
https://40.media.tumblr.com/b288766ff80f464f2979f3933fa80d63/tumblr_mjjvkiQhIs1rd0p8io1_500.jpg

Pint
06-14-2015, 05:07 AM
provoke the beast... your choice.

There is only one choice to be made now.. Unleash the beast!

fohkure
06-14-2015, 05:24 AM
Nothing says "take me seriously" like a one-way ticket to RnF. Go home ball!! are you too good for yo... oh hey, you went home. well done.

Cecily
06-14-2015, 05:51 AM
There is only one choice to be made now.. Unleash the beast!

That's such a good quote isn't it? AFAIK no one has seen the beast yet. Gonna stop plagiarizing people so I don't get a bad reputation, lol, but there needs to be a RnF cringe compendium. Think I'll work on that before I get into a RnF-free guild.

Errakus
06-17-2015, 12:21 AM
TLDR

Clark
06-17-2015, 12:43 AM

<3