No planes theory:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBpTWYUgvcM

2:00-2:10 is strangely erotic.

Japan
10-22-2010, 06:15 PM
i prefer to call it the no-planes fact.

Uthgaard
10-22-2010, 09:40 PM
Take a physics class. Or build a model airplane. I've seen balsa wood (crushes when barely pressed) pierce a solid plastic red baron snoopy pilot.

Hasbinbad
10-23-2010, 05:07 PM
Wut meenz momentum?

silentwake
10-24-2010, 10:20 AM
bin laden didnt blew up the projekts

Slade_the_Slide
10-24-2010, 11:11 AM
lol truthers

Daldolma
10-24-2010, 02:33 PM
At the risk of pissing everyone off, does anyone find it kind of funny that Obama ran on a platform of change and had a million pseudo-intellectual Mac-users ready to storm the Capitol for him, then got in office and basically stayed the course? I don't get too involved in politics, but it's almost like Obama did it for the lulz.

AexDestroy
10-24-2010, 02:51 PM
but it's almost like Obama did it for the central bank.

fixed

Maurk
10-24-2010, 03:05 PM
BUSH ISN'T FUCKING PRESIDENT ANYMORE

GET OVER IT YOU FUCKS

XDrake
10-24-2010, 06:23 PM
You know believing in conspiracy theories makes you a fag, right?

Really... My friend just got HIV for having sex with a guy that worked at Abecrombie & Fitch he was discussing the magic bullet theory with.

Japan
10-24-2010, 07:31 PM
Proof that the CIA was listening in and wanted to quiet them both.

Lazortag
10-24-2010, 07:58 PM
At the risk of pissing everyone off, does anyone find it kind of funny that Obama ran on a platform of change and had a million pseudo-intellectual Mac-users ready to storm the Capitol for him, then got in office and basically stayed the course? I don't get too involved in politics, but it's almost like Obama did it for the lulz.

I'm not sure how this is at all relevant to the thread at hand, but what you're saying is inaccurate. I think it'd be truer to say that Obama right now is mostly continuing the previous administration's policies, but when he first came into office he did a shitload of things that were opposed during the Bush administration. A couple of things that come to mind:

-attempting to start dialogue with Iran
-"resetting" relations with Russia
-trying to close Guantanamo Bay
-having some balls with regards to Israel
-the healthcare overhaul

The problem as I see it is that most of these efforts got fucked over at some point. I'm not sure what's going on with gitmo right now but as I understand it it's in limbo still. Dialogue with Iran didn't work out either. I could go on, but I think you see my point - that what you're saying accurately describes the Obama administration now, but not when he first came into office like you're suggesting.

(I'd mention that he pulled combat troops from Iraq, but that didn't happen until later, and it was already planned to happen under the SOFA agreement (which the Bush administration signed, so +1 for them?). While I'd always been a fairly big Obama supporter, I'm not a fan of how his administration tried to take credit for that when all he did was bring the troops home a few months sooner than planned.)

Jamal
10-25-2010, 10:27 AM
-trying to close Guantanamo Bay

haha

By 'trying', I assume you mean 'saying I will close it before the election, then getting elected and deciding that closing it really is a bad idea but then I have to pretend to close it so the idiots that believe me will keep drinking the kool aid'.

right?

Good one!

Japan
10-25-2010, 10:47 AM
bin la in didna bla up da prahjeckz

Animosity
10-26-2010, 10:04 AM
This technique is nowhere NEAR immortal IMO. Better than a decent chunk though.

Lazortag
10-26-2010, 10:24 AM
haha

By 'trying', I assume you mean 'saying I will close it before the election, then getting elected and deciding that closing it really is a bad idea but then I have to pretend to close it so the idiots that believe me will keep drinking the kool aid'.

right?

Good one!

Did you actually read my whole post or just that part? I think it's fairly clear that I'm very critical of Obama's handling of these issues. My point is that describing him as having "stayed the course" right after taking office is misrepresentative of what actually happened. Within a few months of taking office he set himself apart from the previous administration very clearly. Where he went wrong is with never really following through with most of the things in my list.

pragmatist
11-24-2010, 05:15 PM
Bin Laden blew up the projects.

Japan
11-24-2010, 05:27 PM
prahjeckz

SlankyLanky
11-24-2010, 07:15 PM
you forgot the part where people get mad bro

Slade_the_Slide
11-25-2010, 01:51 PM
He blew da prahjeckz up lasshyear!