PDA

View Full Version : King Camp Capers

DetroitVelvetSmooth
06-11-2015, 08:42 AM
So with their fresh ban, tmo scum is once again polluting the pristine waters of the irrigation pond

underneath Sebilis. For the last month the farmers have been lazily homesteading the shore of the

pond in the little niche - pulling the king to the water and then punching him up into the nook there.

BUT NOW! - Groups have been trained, (fraps on if you spot foreskin kids) (also recruiting for guild

<Vestigal Skin Flaps> pst), GMs have been called, fingers have been pointed. We need a ruling

from RnF. Is it legal to do king camp from the pond ledge? gm Aussie was batphoned in and

said that you cannot; and then instantly, with suspiciously little questioning or investigation, gave

the camp to tmo monk syzzurp , who then after killing one ph moved to the spot himself. other

shorter dwarf gm (brakrah?) said earlier in the evening that the spot was legit as long as not using

water to mitigate damage or freeze the mob.

Disclaimer - this is all secondhand information, I would have recorded the whole thing if it was me. What do you mouthbreathers think about it? No alarti pls, not a reliable source of anything.

Connecticut
06-11-2015, 08:52 AM
Seems like a pretty clear cut case of butt devastation.

What's next on the docket?

Tiggles
06-11-2015, 08:55 AM
Killing king in the water is an exploit, it's been an exploit for a long time.

Watched some guys on red get fucked for doing it couple weeks ago.

Clark
06-11-2015, 08:56 AM
No alarti pls, not a reliable source of anything.

LOL that's the best part.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
06-11-2015, 08:57 AM
is like 90% on ledge, 10% in water. tho i suppose in a courtroom setting...

Tankdan
06-11-2015, 09:13 AM

It's easy to get it 100% on land before attacking. Everyone knows fighting it in the water isnt allowed, but I see nothing wrong with this spot.

Tiggles
06-11-2015, 09:14 AM

Ledge has always been fine using LOS isn't an exploit.

If they are using someone to bug out the train of mobs by floating over the water then that is an exploit but pulling the king to that little ledge shouldn't be.

But rules change daily on red so who knows? Last time I heard you couldn't claim the king camp unless you sat on his spawn.

eisley
06-11-2015, 10:20 AM
I was there. It was pretty fun. Here's some specifics if anyone cares (no one does)

Hopefully is ok to post screenshot of GM discussion, there's nothing inflammatory or anything. Here was the first tell I got, and I was just met with genuine surprise. http://i.imgur.com/u418yZa.png

Few hours later, just as a king pops:

[Wed Jun 10 20:10:49 2015] Aussie says, 'Hail!'
[Wed Jun 10 20:11:00 2015] Aussie says, 'I need you guys to move along from this spot please'
[Wed Jun 10 20:11:19 2015] Aussie says, 'It's considered an exploit to fight here'
[Wed Jun 10 20:11:31 2015] Aussie says, 'thats fine, kill it elsewhere'
[Wed Jun 10 20:11:36 2015] You say, 'we were told earlier it is fine lol'
[Wed Jun 10 20:11:36 2015] Aussie says, 'who>?'
[Wed Jun 10 20:11:45 2015] You say, 'braknar'
[Wed Jun 10 20:11:57 2015] Aussie says, 'its not fine, and I will bring it up with him'
[Wed Jun 10 20:12:49 2015] Bissy says, 'what kind of exploit and u want us to show u it's not exploit at all ?'
[Wed Jun 10 20:12:52 2015] Aussie says, 'Im not going into details'
[Wed Jun 10 20:12:53 2015] You say, 'why wold you not be able to fight here? seems pretty arbitrary'
[Wed Jun 10 20:11:57 2015] Aussie says, 'its not fine, and I will bring it up with him'
[Wed Jun 10 20:13:03 2015] Aussie says, 'Move along or face punishment'

not trying to show up braknar (or anyone) but clarification may be handy. we did not kill a single mob in water nor kite a single mob. I was happy to relinquish the camp to people who are much more concerned with fungus covered articles of clothing than I am.

Swish
06-11-2015, 10:32 AM
lol come on, not one mention of taking him to court over it? thats the worst lawyer attempt ive seen in a while - someone should write a lawyering guide for the wiki. this is a sad sight :(

Rayzor84
06-11-2015, 10:59 AM
New TMO is 5x worse than old TMO ever was.

Raid suspended almost immediately for pulling shenanigans.

Reports of forsaken training camps and stealing mobs/camps all over the place.

It's absolutely insane. I haven't seen such blatantly disgraceful behavior on this server since the dregs that TMO left behind got together and decided they were out casted 12 year olds again.

billy87711
06-11-2015, 01:01 PM
GM not explaining and investigating just bullshit.. show up and say not going in details, move along or punishment.

Rararboker
06-11-2015, 01:02 PM
Kind of sad, don't think you know what vestigal means.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
06-11-2015, 03:36 PM
Kind of sad, that's the best you can come up with.

Oleris
06-11-2015, 03:53 PM
are they pulling it to the tube room by killing all the see invis frogs and popping invis ring after tagging king and flopping in water? Or is there some other spot where the method is questionable?

DetroitVelvetSmooth
06-11-2015, 03:57 PM
no - the hip new thing is just killing it in that little nook by the pond

Colgate
06-11-2015, 03:59 PM
man you guys have it easy

fungus king was pulled to that rock in the water for like two years straight

then one night, sirken shows up, deathtouches a group of 4 doing it with no warning, tells them they're lucky they didn't get suspended, refuses to discuss why he thinks it's an exploit, and removes the tunic from the king that was spawned

Colgate
06-11-2015, 04:00 PM
o this was on red

Rararboker
06-11-2015, 04:03 PM
Sorry I didn't waste more time. The pedo face in your ava discouraged me.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
06-11-2015, 04:05 PM
Sorry I didn't waste more time. The pedo face in your ava discouraged me.

is eh a pedo? i can see that

bktroost
06-11-2015, 04:06 PM
Yeah, pulling to the rock is and has been a no, no even before invis pulling was nerfed.

Cecily
06-11-2015, 05:01 PM
Luckily, last time I was invited to Fungi there was a King up. He dropped tunic, I won. I don't have to come back to that horrible camp ever again (on blue).

Tasslehofp99
06-11-2015, 07:08 PM
So with their fresh ban, tmo scum is once again polluting the pristine waters of the irrigation pond

underneath Sebilis. For the last month the farmers have been lazily homesteading the shore of the

pond in the little niche - pulling the king to the water and then punching him up into the nook there.

PS, Sirken has already suspended people for/ruled that pulling to this spot was not allowed almost 2 years ago now.

Has this rule been changed? if so, would be good to get it out there for everyone to know.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
06-11-2015, 10:54 PM
yes it would, im not just making this thread to shame douchebags, but because 2 conflicting gm rulings were handed down within hours of each other.

Capis
06-12-2015, 12:57 AM
Yeah and after Forsaken got there GM friend to make people leave they been pulling king from tube room for 2 days.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
06-13-2015, 10:32 AM
If i suddenly decide to get a group up and camp the platform the GMs have to treat it exactly as if it were the pawbuster camp in kc yes? Pulling from tube etc is like hands calling wl yes?

Naprox
06-13-2015, 12:07 PM
If i suddenly decide to get a group up and camp the platform the GMs have to treat it exactly as if it were the pawbuster camp in kc yes? Pulling from tube etc is like hands calling wl yes?

Never trust a guy who uses Sean Hannity avatar. :D

bktroost
06-13-2015, 01:39 PM

No. Tube is not a separate camp.

Big_Japan
06-13-2015, 06:45 PM
Seems like a pretty clear cut case of butt devastation.

What's next on the docket?

underrated post, +rep

DetroitVelvetSmooth
06-13-2015, 10:32 PM
So apparently what happened was syzzurp logged on aussie to "mess with" my friends - aussie still has a green special user tag but is not officially a gm or something. My friends saw the tag and ceded the camp. I will be looking into this further, if anyhting is a bannable offence this is.

Rayzor84
06-13-2015, 10:55 PM
So apparently what happened was syzzurp logged on aussie to "mess with" my friends - aussie still has a green special user tag but is not officially a gm or something. My friends saw the tag and ceded the camp. I will be looking into this further, if anyhting is a bannable offence this is.

New TMO up to old TMO tricks. Get em bro.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
06-13-2015, 10:57 PM
Scumbag actually backpedaled today said "I didn't think you guys would actually leave hes not a GM." If thats what passes for plausible deniability these days...

Aussie
06-13-2015, 11:38 PM

Nobody else "logged me on"

I was online and alerted to the fact that a group was camping King in an area that is not permitted. As such I turned up and acted apon it.

Please refrain from the continued "aussie is not a staff member etc" - it's not true and I don't appreciate it.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
06-13-2015, 11:43 PM
thanks - syzzurp went right back there later btw. people are still camping there a lot i will be sure to police the area. didnt say not staff member but not gm ? i am doing this on behalf of a friend whos english is not top notch - syzzurp did in fact say he didnt think they would really leave. was a weird thing to say then i guess.

waffel
06-14-2015, 12:25 AM
Luckily, last time I was invited to Fungi there was a King up. He dropped tunic, I won. I don't have to come back to that horrible camp ever again (on blue).

Killer fucking story bro. Holy shit, riveting stuff.

bimzi
06-14-2015, 12:29 AM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Cecily
06-14-2015, 06:03 AM
Killer fucking story bro. Holy shit, riveting stuff.

Thank you. I know it's hard to believe, but these type of fairy tale ending do happen to real people. It was like hell yeah, I have a second fungi now. And like hell no I don't wanna play on blue anymore. So it'll just sit in Cec's bag until I get around to that monk alt I'll never make. You know, when you're done with your 3rd BIS 60, you're not really sure what to make next. Maybe an enchanter, but they really aren't fun to play early on. So that twink gear is just gonna sit there on an level 11 till the end of time and you question if it was worth the 5k or so you spent to twink it in the first place. Maybe a monk, but you already have the best melee in the game so why bother playing a boring overpowered class. The whole thing just makes you wish there were AAs in game so you could focus on the rogue and ranger more. But classic, right? Meh.

Big_Japan
06-14-2015, 08:08 AM
Thank you. I know it's hard to believe, but these type of fairy tale ending do happen to real people. It was like hell yeah, I have a second fungi now. And like hell no I don't wanna play on blue anymore. So it'll just sit in Cec's bag until I get around to that monk alt I'll never make. You know, when you're done with your 3rd BIS 60, you're not really sure what to make next. Maybe an enchanter, but they really aren't fun to play early on. So that twink gear is just gonna sit there on an level 11 till the end of time and you question if it was worth the 5k or so you spent to twink it in the first place. Maybe a monk, but you already have the best melee in the game so why bother playing a boring overpowered class. The whole thing just makes you wish there were AAs in game so you could focus on the rogue and ranger more. But classic, right? Meh.

cringe

Cecily
06-14-2015, 08:11 AM
He was clearly a fan of my stories. Even said so.