PDA

View Full Version : Password from Rampage with Video

Vivicide
06-11-2015, 02:46 AM
This guy decides to KS me, while I was streaming then at the end of stream he lets my snare wear off and trains to zone to train me while I was regathering and killing my second set of pulls. After contacting an Officer for Rampage about this guy, they told me to post the video here .... Enjoy all
http://www.twitch.tv/vivicide/b/667949297?t=1h14m09s

Nightbear
06-11-2015, 01:36 PM
After contacting an Officer for Rampage about this guy, they told me to post the video here.

Where true justice is served.

nyclin
06-11-2015, 01:56 PM
I think we're forgetting the real victim here: the Bard who lost 4 mobs to these two jokers.

Please, think of the Bards.

arsenalpow
06-11-2015, 02:07 PM
One of my folks had a run in with Tattersail and Tehtrah of Rampage. She was in crypt with a group and got a random tell asking for a rez. So being that she's one of the nicest people on the server she rezzes these two rampage guys and suddenly they rush into the hierophant room and decide to claim the camp. Hopefully argh handled them because that's ultra grimy.

Susvain2
06-11-2015, 02:10 PM
One of my folks had a run in with Tattersail and Tehtrah of Rampage. She was in crypt with a group and got a random tell asking for a rez. So being that she's one of the nicest people on the server she rezzes these two rampage guys and suddenly they rush into the hierophant room and decide to claim the camp. Hopefully argh handled them because that's ultra grimy.

dont see how thats Grimy

then again I am not a complete pussy

slappytwotoes
06-11-2015, 02:17 PM
My group would simply train that person (on accident of course), problem solved

arsenalpow
06-11-2015, 02:20 PM
dont see how thats Grimy

then again I am not a complete pussy

You don't see how it's grimy that a duo that can't get through the locked door would ask for a rez from the cleric in the crypt group, then claim the hiero camp because the crypt group wasn't sitting directly on that one specific spawn?

*boggle*

Troubled
06-11-2015, 02:21 PM
Stupid druids taking up all the BardMobs.

myriverse
06-11-2015, 02:22 PM
I think we're forgetting the real victim here: the Bard who lost 4 mobs to these two jokers.

Please, think of the Bards.
Nah. It's what bards are for.

Susvain2
06-11-2015, 02:22 PM
You don't see how it's grimy that a duo that can't get through the locked door would ask for a rez from the cleric in the crypt group, then claim the hiero camp because the crypt group wasn't sitting directly on that one specific spawn?

*boggle*

Okay I admit i misread your post

that's a scumbag move, doesn't suprise me the players are from Rampage. That guild is full of shitters and retards

Kushie
06-11-2015, 02:27 PM
That's pretty shitty, Rampage.

arsenalpow
06-11-2015, 02:33 PM
Tattersail and Tehtra confirmed dealt with. GJ Rampage.

thewrush
06-11-2015, 02:34 PM
Hey, whadya know....There I am smack dab in the middle of the screen ! (Loek). I also helped you finish off that quad with the tigers :p.

This video made my day.

Maelstrom
06-11-2015, 04:19 PM
Thread title totally threw me off. Thought you hacked Rampage or something, was about to grab some popcorn.

In any case, I'm not missing quad kiting in OT. Fuck that shit.

Bboboo
06-11-2015, 05:03 PM
This is what happens when you just raid suspend higher end guilds. They can't shit up the raid scene so they come down and shit on the common folk.

Obviously there were no mobs around because of the Bard and Password couldn't let another moment pass without getting any exp. It's to bad he is a Wizard or his next destination from me would be Toxx.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
06-11-2015, 05:32 PM

something you will never see in a tmo complaint thread

Kagey
06-11-2015, 05:38 PM
and to think, If buddy didnt have video of this it all gets brushed under the p99 complaint rug.

They should add another requirement to download and play p99 is to have video logs of every second you play the game.. you know for your safety.

charlie_murphy
06-11-2015, 06:08 PM
I'm confused.

Druid snares two mobs that are obviously aggroed and running after someone, that someone goes and gets his mobs back after he sees them get snared by random druid, and druid is mad that he took them back?

What?

Waedawen
06-11-2015, 08:24 PM
Okay I admit i misread your post

that's a scumbag move, doesn't suprise me the players are from Rampage. That guild is full of shitters and retards

Yeah too bad you would then get petitioned & banned for training meanwhile they did nothing wrong.

They're just a bunch of fucking dinkles

Cecily
06-11-2015, 08:32 PM
How do people stand that target click shows help thing? Why do you let the game spam you any longer than it takes to open options and disable it on a new character?

Targeted (NPC): a spiked succulent
Right click on the NPC to consider it.

Waedawen
06-11-2015, 08:35 PM
They're not actually intelligent enough to go into options, find what option it is, and click the button

Also Rampage is a bunch of fuckers

Ele
06-11-2015, 08:43 PM
How do people stand that target click shows help thing? Why do you let the game spam you any longer than it takes to open options and disable it on a new character?]

So annoying.

Cecily
06-11-2015, 08:48 PM
Is it just laziness instead of a conscience choice to keep it enabled? I salute that lol.

Bboboo
06-11-2015, 08:49 PM
They probably don't know that they can turn it off/do not mind it?

Waedawen
06-11-2015, 08:53 PM
Is it just laziness instead of a conscience choice to keep it enabled? I salute that lol.

They probably don't know that they can turn it off/do not mind it?

both equally correct.

Aviann
06-11-2015, 10:57 PM
I missed you Susvain

Thulghor
06-12-2015, 12:15 AM
My EQ looks different. Why is your game so dark? Mine never gets that dark, even when it rains at night, and even on my nightblind human SK.

Senix
06-12-2015, 01:33 AM

*boggle*

Tehtra is a rogue, he can open the door.

Senix
06-12-2015, 01:43 AM

As i was FD'd at safe spot and saw what happened that isnt what happened at all actually. The rampage duo were killing crypt, that shaman died and they logged off for like 30min, then the rogue logged in and dragged the corpse out of crypt and I guess got a rez from your cleric. At this point the crypt was uncamped and full pop. Then the rampage duo cleared back into crypt and downed all the named. After that, the 6man group made their way in and started raising hell about camp stealers. There wasn't anything grimy about it all.

Senix
06-12-2015, 02:09 AM
[Mon Jun 08 18:00:30 2015] dar ghoul knight has been slain by Tehtra!
[Mon Jun 08 18:02:10 2015] skeletal hierophant has been slain by Tehtra!
[Mon Jun 08 18:03:26 2015] Sudz says out of character, 'CC'
[Mon Jun 08 18:03:35 2015] Tehtra says out of character, 'heiro/duke'
[Mon Jun 08 18:04:09 2015] skeletal duke has been slain by Tehtra!
[Mon Jun 08 18:04:13 2015] Allishia says out of character, 'i rezed your shammy, thats so fucked up'
[Mon Jun 08 18:04:15 2015] Azaziel says out of character, 'after we rez your body on way down lol'
[Mon Jun 08 18:07:38 2015] Baron Yosig has been slain by Tattersail!

This is night you were referring to I guess, everything I have in my log shows the rampage duo was there first. Not trying to take sides, but I asked them about joining the duo and they were very nice and offered me a spot after the rogue left. Unlike the BDA members who showed up soon after and just harrassed and kill stole until the duo left.

[Mon Jun 08 18:08:28 2015] Sadre says, 'you guys need help. you wiped, never called camp, used us to rez you, and then do this. really, seek help'
[Mon Jun 08 18:08:32 2015] Pistola says, 'and then you would piggyback on noone'
[Mon Jun 08 18:08:36 2015] Pistola says, 'like you just did'
[Mon Jun 08 18:08:40 2015] Pistola says, 'quite pathetic really'
[Mon Jun 08 18:09:00 2015] Tehtra says, 'except we cleared down here the same as u'
[Mon Jun 08 18:09:06 2015] Tehtra says, 'just used IVU and invis to do it faster'
[Mon Jun 08 18:09:09 2015] Allishia says, 'really?'
[Mon Jun 08 18:09:16 2015] Allishia says, 'thats ur logic?'
[Mon Jun 08 18:09:16 2015] Tehtra says, 'yeah, we killed 3 mobs on the way down here'
[Mon Jun 08 18:09:24 2015] Sadre says, 'you lost this one i'm afraid.'
[Mon Jun 08 18:09:32 2015] Sadre says, 'if it is pure dps, we win'
[Mon Jun 08 18:09:45 2015] Sadre says, 'you want ffa, this is ffa'
[Mon Jun 08 18:10:09 2015] Sadre says, 'wsure it is, you leapfrogged us even tho we were fighting down and had called camp. WE REZZED YOU'
[Mon Jun 08 18:10:18 2015] Tehtra says, 'we didnt leapfrog, we cleared down'
[Mon Jun 08 18:11:24 2015] Sadre says, 'I will talk to cucumbers'

No one was in the crypt except the rampage duo and myself for a couple hours at least until BDA showed up and started all that drama. If that group told you they were at camp before hand you should speak with them about their story because it is not true at all.

Thordoff
06-12-2015, 02:15 AM

*boggle*

BDA would never do anything like that. Nope. Well, here's a copy/paste of my petition against some BDA scumbags who did exactly what you claim the crypt duo did.

-------------------------------------------------

BDA monk named Yeshi called CC in OOC, I called Efreeti as I was inside the camp killing the trash (imp protectors and lava guardians). I had already killed three trash mobs and was in the middle of killing three more.

While I was killing these three additional trash mobs, two BDA monks (Yeshi and Yiska) ran by me and the mobs I was killing. I told them that this was camped and they said "doesnt look camped to me" even though I was in there and had already killed three mobs and in the process of killing three more. While I am finishing these mobs and talking to these two monks who had just leapfrogged me, a BDA bard (Ennio, who is also an officer) ran by me and ran right into the camp unmolested thanks to all the trash I had cleared.

The three of them (Yeshi, Yiska, and Ennio) then ran into the room where Efreeti Lord Djarn spawns at the back of the camp and killed the Efreeti Lord while I was outside the Efreeti Lord Room killing the mobs that were in the way.

I was obviously at the camp and capable of killing all of the trash and the named mob. I do not believe they had a right to the camp as I was clearing the way to the Efreeti Lord room which is at the back of the camp. The camp was full pop, all trash mobs UP.

Here are the three screenshots which show me killing the mobs before they show up.

http://i.imgur.com/LuX2aWQ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/XeZSbZk.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Fbs0x79.jpg

Senix
06-12-2015, 02:21 AM

Wow, this is even more fucked up. two guys get punished for having their camp taken from them by BDA and thats a GJ? I can understand thinking that when you wrote it, but if that BDA group really did get the rampage duo in trouble, that's so fucked up.

azxten
06-12-2015, 02:47 AM
I play P99 every few months so I get a snapshot of the server. It seems TMO and Rampage are in a competition to claim the title of biggest try hards on the server. This is due to the vacuum left by the real core of TMO not being present anymore.

Rampage confirmed as having no honor from my perspective. They've been messing with the Chardok AE list letting friends/guild members cut in line or removing people they don't like. I brought this up to Argh and he said he doesn't care what his members do essentially.

So, fuck Rampage for their behavior and fuck Rampage leadership for not caring about their member's activity while wearing their tag.

William_Munny15
06-12-2015, 03:43 AM
Dang Thord, you didn't nominate those guys for scumbag of the year?

indiscriminate_hater
06-12-2015, 10:14 AM
scumbag OP: complains about being trained by Password, ends up training Password and probably others at zoneline.

the real question here is: how did you get so lucky with those forages? i'm smelling exploit

Mistle
06-12-2015, 10:18 AM
Fair or not, there's something extremely wrong with someone who can sit there and take advantage of a person like Allishia like that. Anyone not a complete asshole would have accepted her kindness and moved on, not take it and then shit all over her.

Rampage should have removed them not for the legality of their actions or lack thereof, but just because someone like that is just not someone anyone would want to be associated with.

fishingme
06-12-2015, 11:17 AM
As i was FD'd at safe spot and saw what happened that isnt what happened at all actually. The rampage duo were killing crypt, that shaman died and they logged off for like 30min, then the rogue logged in and dragged the corpse out of crypt and I guess got a rez from your cleric. At this point the crypt was uncamped and full pop. Then the rampage duo cleared back into crypt and downed all the named. After that, the 6man group made their way in and started raising hell about camp stealers. There wasn't anything grimy about it all.

So they died, lost any rights to camp after logging out for a half hour, then they noticed someone who could rez in zone so he got rezzed, then they sneaked into camp via the rezzer's group while the rezzer's group was breaking in.

arsenalpow
06-12-2015, 11:45 AM
Fair or not, there's something extremely wrong with someone who can sit there and take advantage of a person like Allishia like that. Anyone not a complete asshole would have accepted her kindness and moved on, not take it and then shit all over her.

Rampage should have removed them not for the legality of their actions or lack thereof, but just because someone like that is just not someone anyone would want to be associated with.

Allishia is probably one of the nicest people on the server. She even buffed them after they stole the camp because they asked nicely.

dafier
06-12-2015, 02:04 PM
BDA would never do anything like that. Nope. Well, here's a copy/paste of my petition against some BDA scumbags who did exactly what you claim the crypt duo did.

-------------------------------------------------

BDA monk named Yeshi called CC in OOC, I called Efreeti as I was inside the camp killing the trash (imp protectors and lava guardians). I had already killed three trash mobs and was in the middle of killing three more.

While I was killing these three additional trash mobs, two BDA monks (Yeshi and Yiska) ran by me and the mobs I was killing. I told them that this was camped and they said "doesnt look camped to me" even though I was in there and had already killed three mobs and in the process of killing three more. While I am finishing these mobs and talking to these two monks who had just leapfrogged me, a BDA bard (Ennio, who is also an officer) ran by me and ran right into the camp unmolested thanks to all the trash I had cleared.

The three of them (Yeshi, Yiska, and Ennio) then ran into the room where Efreeti Lord Djarn spawns at the back of the camp and killed the Efreeti Lord while I was outside the Efreeti Lord Room killing the mobs that were in the way.

I was obviously at the camp and capable of killing all of the trash and the named mob. I do not believe they had a right to the camp as I was clearing the way to the Efreeti Lord room which is at the back of the camp. The camp was full pop, all trash mobs UP.

Here are the three screenshots which show me killing the mobs before they show up.

http://i.imgur.com/LuX2aWQ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/XeZSbZk.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Fbs0x79.jpg

My two cents, you can take it or leave it:

You can NOT claim a camp if you aren't there. If you are making your way there, state it. Don't claim it when you aren't there and expect someone, doesn't matter what guild they are in or not in to oblige.

I had idiots try to pull that on me. I go in a zone, /ooc CC, response is /ooc XX mob. So I run over and see that XX mob is not camped because no one is camping there. So I take it. Guess what, try to convince a GM that you are in the right. Try it....because it's not happening.

Here's something you should try. With your logic travel to OOT and go to the AC camp and ignore the point that it's been camped for hours and just start killing the static spawn there. I dare you....

Gorillas
06-12-2015, 02:22 PM
My two cents, you can take it or leave it:

You can NOT claim a camp if you aren't there. If you are making your way there, state it. Don't claim it when you aren't there and expect someone, doesn't matter what guild they are in or not in to oblige.

I had idiots try to pull that on me. I go in a zone, /ooc CC, response is /ooc XX mob. So I run over and see that XX mob is not camped because no one is camping there. So I take it. Guess what, try to convince a GM that you are in the right. Try it....because it's not happening.

Here's something you should try. With your logic travel to OOT and go to the AC camp and ignore the point that it's been camped for hours and just start killing the static spawn there. I dare you....

You wrote a lot to say, "If you're clearing the trash on the way to a camp, I'll leapfrog you and be a big smelly asshole about it"

Senix
06-12-2015, 02:30 PM
Allishia is probably one of the nicest people on the server. She even buffed them after they stole the camp because they asked nicely.

Allishia and other 5 people harrassed and stole every kill from the duo. Nothing in my logs reflect any request for buffs or any buffs hitting the duo at all. Meanwhile a lot of dialogue and damage parsing reflects harrassment, threats and kill stealing by the BDA group on the duo.

Senix
06-12-2015, 02:35 PM
So they died, lost any rights to camp after logging out for a half hour, then they noticed someone who could rez in zone so he got rezzed, then they sneaked into camp via the rezzer's group while the rezzer's group was breaking in.

No, the duo got back into the crypt several minutes before the 6 player group ever showed up. The rezzer's group hadn't even gotten to the locked door by the time the rogue and shaman had already killed the hierophant, duke and baron. The duo was a rogue and a shaman, they did not need anyone to get into crypt.

Man0warr
06-12-2015, 02:44 PM
Sounds like a dick move, even if they did get their first after Allishia and group rezzed the shaman.

Next time Allishia just won't rez them, then the rogue could try to break into Crypt with just himself and a corpse.

arsenalpow
06-12-2015, 03:24 PM
I looked into it, so did Rampage's leadership. The result was two Rampage members being gkicked for being savages. Jump to whatever conclusion you want, I'm going to be results oriented on this one.

arsenalpow
06-12-2015, 03:49 PM
Eh, I'm more interested in the attitudes of the players involved.

I seriously doubt a group of 5 or 6 decided to leave the camp to the duo. Sounds more plausible that they griefed them.

I just want to know who to avoid in the future. I don't like KSers and trainers at all, regardless of the reasons. And from multiple reports I've heard of In game and on the forums, both BDA and Rampage have bad apples in their midst.

Though the real question is who and what to believe!

No guild is perfect, I'm the first one to admit that, but I deal with our bad apples. I have a list of people I've kicked for various dbag offenses, to blatant cheating, to RMTing. We don't tolerate that shit. Based on everything I got from that incident my guys (and gal) acted well within their server rights. A duo sneaking into crypt after a generous rez from a BDA cleric then playing the victim is a load of shit.

Senix
06-12-2015, 04:12 PM
No guild is perfect, I'm the first one to admit that, but I deal with our bad apples. I have a list of people I've kicked for various dbag offenses, to blatant cheating, to RMTing. We don't tolerate that shit. Based on everything I got from that incident my guys (and gal) acted well within their server rights. A duo sneaking into crypt after a generous rez from a BDA cleric then playing the victim is a load of shit.

Yeah but again that isn't how it happened. I showed you what I had in my logs, and nothing supports your story at all.

well within their server rights.

1. You may not steal kills.

Kill Stealing is defined as the killing of an NPC for any reason that is already fighting or pursuing another player or group that is prepared to engage that same NPC without that group's specific permission.

That being said, you can absolutely "camp" mobs, and you cannot steal another players 'camp'. In general, if the placeholder or placeholders for a spawn are being killed, that 'camp' can be considered held by the player doing the killing so long as they are keeping the placeholders cleared.

The duo were the first to the camp by a large margin (, had killed all the mobs. This is defined as the duo holding the camp. Before the next cycle had even begun the BDA 6 player group were harrassing and threatening to KS, then followed through for the next few hours. Nothing about that is within their server rights, it was well outside of their server rights.

sneaking into crypt

Again, they cleared down, I've shown you the logs. If you have some sort of conflicting evidence in your logs I'd love to see it but what I witnessed was the BDA 6 player group being rude, deceitful and breaking 2 server rules against the duo.

Senix
06-12-2015, 04:14 PM
So while the duo were certainly morally wrong to reclaim a camp after getting a rez, your member and 5 others were wrong to grief the duo. They were KSing a legitimate camp, albeit KSing from a pair of douches. To say those two were in the wrong, but your guild mate was entirely right to commit illegal offenses is just asinine in my opinion.

^ This exactly. Then to seek punishment against the duo, but not clean your own house. That is grimy.

Man0warr
06-12-2015, 04:21 PM
I mean, sounds like Rampage leadership felt the same way, regardless if the duo was legally at the camp first.

Maybe they just don't want douchebags in their guild.

Senix
06-12-2015, 04:25 PM
Maybe they just don't want douchebags in their guild.

Or maybe they were told the same story that Chest was told? Which was a complete fabrication at worst, and at best a complete misrepresentation of the whole thing.

regardless if the duo was legally at the camp first.

What? That is the whole point of having rules right?

Man0warr
06-12-2015, 04:34 PM
Not all the rules on the server make sense, or are arbitrary and made up on the spot.

One of them being how camps are claimed.

Man0warr
06-12-2015, 04:36 PM
Or maybe they were told the same story that Chest was told? Which was a complete fabrication at worst, and at best a complete misrepresentation of the whole thing.

I would assume that Rampage officers investigated the matter on their own instead of blindly taking what someone from another guild says as truth.

Senix
06-12-2015, 04:37 PM
One of them being how camps are claimed.

No, just no.

That being said, you can absolutely "camp" mobs, and you cannot steal another players 'camp'. In general, if the placeholder or placeholders for a spawn are being killed, that 'camp' can be considered held by the player doing the killing so long as they are keeping the placeholders cleared.

Senix
06-12-2015, 04:51 PM
Also this tidbit :

"In general, a player should maintain a presence at or very near the spawn of the camp they are intending to hold, while keeping the placeholders of any relevant spawns dead."

Even if you think claiming a camp without being there is possible, it's impossible for them to hold it based on the above statement. Anyone can come in and take the camp for its not held.

This is why you cannot claim a camp when you aren't there, it makes zero sense with what rules we do have.

BDA needs to clean house.

Senix
06-12-2015, 05:17 PM
I dunno. I don't mind what any guild does with their members, it's their own affair.

I just don't really like it when a guild praises their members for committing an illegal act, even if they feel it's "justified".

"Fighting fire with fire" doesn't help a community grow, it burns everything to the ground.

I dont either, which is why I didn't get involved at the time and just watched. But when I saw this thread and BDA glorifying their actions and the punishment they enacted I had to speak up because nothing they were saying was true at all.

To be clear:
"BDA should clean house by kicking anyone who intentionally violates server rules or apologize and rectify the situation with the duo and their guild." Is what I should have said before. It's not like Chest had the whole story and decided to twist it to fuck someone he probably doesn't know, I don't think that is what happened. But I know by reading his previous remarks that he was deceived about that night by his own guild mates and I've provided proof. What he does at this point with that knowledge is up to him, but anything less than an apology to the guild and the duo, or kicking all 6 offending BDA members involved (What's good for the goose is good for the gander, I can give you a list of the names if you'd like) would be hypocritical and really reflect much worse on BDA than anything that duo did that people consider to be a poor reflection of rampage.

And yes, fighting fire with fire burns everything down, it was so painful to watch that 6 player group try to rationalize their actions.

Man0warr
06-12-2015, 05:24 PM
Nah, platlord duos should burn.

Senix
06-12-2015, 05:44 PM
Nah, platlord duos should burn.

So rules only apply to BDA when they feel like it? Besides the fact you missed the whole point that fighting fire with fire burns everything and not just "platlord duos." The implication that you are only obligated to follow the rules when you feel like it is actually the type of mentality I would expect after watching BDA members blatantly break server rules and taunt and threaten someone who had broken no server rules. I'm done responding to you, you obviously have no authority in BDA. I'm really only interested in what Chest has to say about this given the new data.

Man0warr
06-12-2015, 06:04 PM
RNF.

Emsee
06-12-2015, 08:14 PM
You simply need to learn the facts of this game and BDA. Chest ONLY responds when he doesn't have the facts and is given some bullshit convoluted portrayal of said facts. Such is why he a joke on this server.

Faited
06-12-2015, 09:47 PM
So 3 things are happening here:
1) OP complains about getting mobs stolen & getting trained, then (hast to) train to zoneline but waits & turns around for a few seconds to ENSURE the mobs on him train Password who he'd just passed otw to zoneline? Sounds legit. Rofl.
2) It is rather shady behavior to do what the duo did in Crypt but that leapfrog shiz happens all day everyday in Seb, especially for king/crypt. The BDA group then griefs the duo even tho the duo had gotten back into camp (even if it was shadily done via getting a rez from group's cleric) before them is equally dbag behavior.
3) Thordoff gets his Efreeti camp stolen by 3 BDA. He was AT the camp (not otw down) so its akin to taking down an ICG in order to get to hiero/rest of named & 3 ppl jumping in to steal the camp he had JUST cleared.
I've seen BDA groups, time & time again, pull similar shenanigans then taunt the folks they victimized in /ooc.
But I bet Chest did nothing to the BDA group for griefing the duo & bet nothing was done to discipline the 3 BDA for blatantly stealing an Efreeti camp even tho he was calling for that Rampage duo's heads. BDA & Chest are such a crock of crapola & hypocrisy that this isn't surprising. But I guess being the laughingstock of the server will do that to ya.

B4EQWASCOOL
06-12-2015, 09:58 PM
The cycle of douchery continues. Break the cycle. Go red today.

Man0warr
06-12-2015, 10:27 PM
3) Thordoff gets his Efreeti camp stolen by 3 BDA. He was AT the camp (not otw down) so its akin to taking down an ICG in order to get to hiero/rest of named & 3 ppl jumping in to steal the camp he had JUST cleared.

Killing the 4 mobs at the Lily pads and claiming Efreeti doesn't work.

Senix
06-13-2015, 12:39 AM
Allishia, Sadre, Pistola were the harrassing and threatening portion of the 6. I can look back at my logs for the night and supply the other 3 who were compliant in the breaking of the play nice policy and the camp rules (kill stealing.) I think Gun put it very well, "I wanted to know who to avoid", and I agree that bda has shown themselves for what they are in the crypt that night and reiterated it here in this thread.

Chest, if you want to define yourself and bda by these examples of action, by all means I will not stop you. But consider for a second, the only thing you would need to do in order to retain you position of "bad players should be punished" is to either remove these 6 from you guild or just simply apologize to this server for your guild mates actions, apologize to rampage for pulling them into your guild's misstep and apologize to tehtra and tattersail for the hassle and experience your guild mates subjected them to in the crypt. Or do nothing and let this thread stand as testament to your hypocrisy, double standards and defamation as the standard for bda.

contemptor
06-13-2015, 12:42 AM
This thread is getting good. Post up your logs Senix

Senix
06-13-2015, 12:58 AM
Allishia, Sadre, Pistola, Ataka, Azaziel are the bda members involved. After looking, it seems there were 5 and not 6 bda members kill stealing and harassing in the crypt that night.

This thread is getting good. Post up your logs Senix

I already did a few pages back.

[Mon Jun 08 18:00:30 2015] dar ghoul knight has been slain by Tehtra!
[Mon Jun 08 18:02:10 2015] skeletal hierophant has been slain by Tehtra!
[Mon Jun 08 18:03:26 2015] Sudz says out of character, 'CC'
[Mon Jun 08 18:03:35 2015] Tehtra says out of character, 'heiro/duke'
[Mon Jun 08 18:04:09 2015] skeletal duke has been slain by Tehtra!
[Mon Jun 08 18:04:13 2015] Allishia says out of character, 'i rezed your shammy, thats so fucked up'
[Mon Jun 08 18:04:15 2015] Azaziel says out of character, 'after we rez your body on way down lol'
[Mon Jun 08 18:07:38 2015] Baron Yosig has been slain by Tattersail!

This is night you were referring to I guess, everything I have in my log shows the rampage duo was there first. Not trying to take sides, but I asked them about joining the duo and they were very nice and offered me a spot after the rogue left. Unlike the BDA members who showed up soon after and just harrassed and kill stole until the duo left.

[Mon Jun 08 18:08:28 2015] Sadre says, 'you guys need help. you wiped, never called camp, used us to rez you, and then do this. really, seek help'
[Mon Jun 08 18:08:32 2015] Pistola says, 'and then you would piggyback on noone'
[Mon Jun 08 18:08:36 2015] Pistola says, 'like you just did'
[Mon Jun 08 18:08:40 2015] Pistola says, 'quite pathetic really'
[Mon Jun 08 18:09:00 2015] Tehtra says, 'except we cleared down here the same as u'
[Mon Jun 08 18:09:06 2015] Tehtra says, 'just used IVU and invis to do it faster'
[Mon Jun 08 18:09:09 2015] Allishia says, 'really?'
[Mon Jun 08 18:09:16 2015] Allishia says, 'thats ur logic?'
[Mon Jun 08 18:09:16 2015] Tehtra says, 'yeah, we killed 3 mobs on the way down here'
[Mon Jun 08 18:09:24 2015] Sadre says, 'you lost this one i'm afraid.'
[Mon Jun 08 18:09:32 2015] Sadre says, 'if it is pure dps, we win'
[Mon Jun 08 18:09:45 2015] Sadre says, 'you want ffa, this is ffa'
[Mon Jun 08 18:10:09 2015] Sadre says, 'wsure it is, you leapfrogged us even tho we were fighting down and had called camp. WE REZZED YOU'
[Mon Jun 08 18:10:18 2015] Tehtra says, 'we didnt leapfrog, we cleared down'
[Mon Jun 08 18:11:24 2015] Sadre says, 'I will talk to cucumbers'

No one was in the crypt except the rampage duo and myself for a couple hours at least until BDA showed up and started all that drama. If that group told you they were at camp before hand you should speak with them about their story because it is not true at all.

I think it quite fitting that this thread, created to bash rampage, and then rallied around under that same notion by BDA has instead produced: The original claim against password of rampage with video shows that rampage was the one who was trained. The crypt issue Chest boasted over was been hashed out and shown that it was the rampage duo were the ones being railroaded by bda in the crypt. And the efreeti event that shows that bda has a history of such actions and double standards that shift and morph to meet any need at hand. All 3 point at bda as the offending party with evidence of logs, screenshots, and video (lol op) and yet bda holds their stance without any sort of contrary evidence whatsoever.

Im unguilded and honestly am interested in raiding. I am considering applying to rampage. However, I'd really like to talk with tehtra or tattersail about the circumstances of their "punishment" if that even actually happened. Given Chest's apparent talent for just making shit up in this thread alone, I wouldn't be surprised if that was indeed a lie as well.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
06-13-2015, 01:03 AM
Apply asgard today!

Senix
06-13-2015, 01:07 AM
Apply asgard today!

Honestly, just dont apply bda, ever. dont know much about asgard but if you can hold to a standard of behavior and not change it for convenience whenever you feel like it, sure apply asgard today!

indiscriminate_hater
06-13-2015, 03:15 AM
kind of makes me happy how much rustling is happening over 16 y.o. mobs. i'm not even joking - this is, un-intuitively, the sign of a healthy server

Man0warr
06-13-2015, 09:21 AM
[QUOTE=Man0warr;1935705]Killing the 4 mobs at the Lily pads and claiming Efreeti doesn't

Yet not even being near a camp and "claiming it" DOES work?

No it doesn't, have to be in camp to claim it. Also, Camp checks in OOC mean nothing.

Man0warr
06-13-2015, 09:27 AM
I think it quite fitting that this thread, created to bash rampage, and then rallied around under that same notion by BDA has instead produced: The original claim against password of rampage with video shows that rampage was the one who was trained. The crypt issue Chest boasted over was been hashed out and shown that it was the rampage duo were the ones being railroaded by bda in the crypt. And the efreeti event that shows that bda has a history of such actions and double standards that shift and morph to meet any need at hand. All 3 point at bda as the offending party with evidence of logs, screenshots, and video (lol op) and yet bda holds their stance without any sort of contrary evidence whatsoever.

Your logs don't show any proof of any wrongdoing - all it shows to me is the duo admitting they got a rez from Allishia, then admitting they leapfrogged them with Invis and IVU to get to the Crypt before the group that rezzed them was obviously in route to - dick move.

Also, some random guys word about an Efreeti incident with no proof. You got nothing.

Anyone who has ever come to Chest with concerns and proof of wrongdoing has been acted upon. Sounds like Rampage did the same.

Llodd
06-13-2015, 09:43 AM
Also, some random guys word about an Efreeti incident with no proof. You got nothing.

You think the screenshots were doctored?

Senix
06-13-2015, 10:41 AM
all it shows to me is the duo admitting they got a rez from Allishia, then admitting they leapfrogged them with Invis and IVU to get to the Crypt before the group that rezzed them was obviously in route to - dick move.

[QUOTE=gundumbwing;1935786]

have to be in camp to claim it. Also, Camp checks in OOC mean nothing.

lol

Senix
06-13-2015, 10:47 AM
all it shows to me is the duo admitting they got a rez from Allishia, then admitting they leapfrogged them with Invis and IVU to get to the Crypt before the group that rezzed them was obviously in route to - dick move.

No it doesn't, have to be in camp to claim it. Also, Camp checks in OOC mean nothing.

My logs show that the duo were at the camp first. You can't claim a camp when you aren't there. The duo was there, and claimed it. Then BDA shows up, starts a lot of drama, and breaks server rules.

Anyone who has ever come to Chest with concerns and proof of wrongdoing has been acted upon. Sounds like Rampage did the same.

Oh really? Because I've shown him proof, and yet no response since that proof was provided. Stop being naive and open your eyes, it's sad to see someone so blind.

Man0warr
06-13-2015, 05:39 PM
I'm glad you agree that BDA was entirely wrong to steal a claimed camp.

Maybe they were by the letter of the rules, but they were only able to claim the camp because Allishia graciously rezzed them - otherwise they would have had to try to camp Hiero with a rogue and a corpse.

Should have petitioned GMs, but they probably would have sided with Allishia's group after hearing both sides and realizing who was ultimately in the wrong.

Lune
06-13-2015, 06:59 PM
I don't know which story to believe, the one where Tattersail is being a greedy scumbag, or the one where Crypt is uncamped.

Man0warr
06-13-2015, 07:56 PM
Pretty sure that dude is a platlord, hasn't that account been bought/sold like 8 times?

Senix
06-14-2015, 09:09 PM
Suppose Chest is too much of a coward to step back into a thread he was very willing to be a part of before he was shown to be wrong. Now that he knows he was wrong and would have to concede, he is nowhere to be found. Great leader you got there BDA.

Swish
06-14-2015, 09:23 PM
where's Scott Hall and Kevin Nash to turn this thread around into a BDA promotional thread?