PDA

View Full Version : Way to go Shadowshrek - Azure Guard

PDX0621
05-27-2015, 12:06 AM
Tried to use the auction tracker tonight, got this message instead...

http://i.imgur.com/WerZn4M.jpg

Not only is this d bag probably the single worst player I've yet to encounter (with several of my characters), but is apparently also a thief.

http://ahungry.com/eqauctions/

Rararboker
05-27-2015, 12:09 AM
Ha, the guys group even get honorable mentions. Big surprise on some of those names.

Pokesan
05-27-2015, 12:11 AM
I hope Shadowshrek is a ogre SK that would make me smile

Lojik
05-27-2015, 12:14 AM
AG is full of douches...that guy Qaos is the worst of the lot, avoid him

tristantio
05-27-2015, 12:18 AM
Just changing it to an alert for now, hopefully it gets the same attention without screwing everyone else.

cormag
05-27-2015, 12:22 AM
Can you azure guard nerds give this guy his stuff back so I can use ahungry? thanks.

Synthlol
05-27-2015, 12:27 AM
specifically his Azure Guard Charasis group Paulgiamatti, Drogun, Durothil, Sirkus, Mano, and Shadowshrek himself

You forgot Synthlol.

Also, what is this thread about?

Droog007
05-27-2015, 12:28 AM
Ha, the guys group even get honorable mentions. Big surprise on some of those names.

What do you mean by that? :eek:

bktroost
05-27-2015, 12:30 AM

lol Qaos.

So how exactly did this go down? And this is definitely the appropriate method of handling issues.

paulgiamatti
05-27-2015, 12:32 AM
Just changing it to an alert for now, hopefully it gets the same attention without screwing everyone else.

Wow, dude. That's insanely petty. What on earth do his group members have to do with this? Like, somehow I'm now guilty of screwing you over because someone in my guild decided to steal some stuff from you, and he just happened to be in my group when he hammered out and went linkdead.

Take it up with Azure Guard officers, or submit a petition in the petition forum. Don't condemn the whole guild or whoever happened to be grouped with him, which are completely arbitrary and irrelevant factors, you idiot.

Merekai
05-27-2015, 12:32 AM
Hi, I like how you personally called me out when all I remember doing tonight was minding my own business in east wing HS for most of the night, then heading to south wing afterwards for about 45 mins. Did I not give you VoG/C2 or something? In the future I would recommend getting in touch with one of the officers so we can figure out what is going on and how we can help. I'd be happy to help you out in game but I also don't appreciate being called out for doing nothing. As for your situation with Shrek, it'll be looked into. I was playing Mano tonight btw.

Chevey/Treehugginz

bktroost
05-27-2015, 12:35 AM
Please submit whatever logs or screens or fraps or whatever you have of whatever your concern is to me or Merekai and we'll make sure that if you lost something due to criminal action, you will absolutely get it back.

tristantio
05-27-2015, 12:38 AM
GMs do not have records of drop transfers, and the bag disappeared from his person when he was in Charasis.

That means one of the 5 listed people in the alert have it (or somehow it dropped and rotted with no one noticing...right).

My guess is the 10 minute delay in him hammering out was deciding who he was going to give the goods to out of your party.

Or maybe he coincidentally lost internet connection and dropped/lost the bag.

That begs the question - why tell someone you can drop transfer and zone out as soon as they get on the alt to pick up the item?

bktroost
05-27-2015, 12:41 AM
Names, settings and scenario at least please. Still unsure of who did what to whom and where/how this happened.

Merekai
05-27-2015, 12:47 AM
I think we had two or three groups in HS tonight, and personally I was never grouped with SS. As Bktroost mentioned if you have logs/screenshots/fraps or anything like that please share them with us via PM.

Chevey

paulgiamatti
05-27-2015, 12:52 AM
That begs the question - why tell someone you can drop transfer and zone out as soon as they get on the alt to pick up the item?

An even better question is, why on earth did these items need to be drop-transferred? Did you get a GM response about the matter already? Did you even submit a petition in the petition forum? Are you avoiding talking to GMs about this?

The whole thing seems really suspicious to me.

tristantio
05-27-2015, 12:54 AM
Paul, Eunomia is already handling the Shadowshrek portion (I updated my site while waiting for a response).

Logs coming, just getting them compiled together (they are from 3 different character log files, Wonex, Tristantio and Xenow.

bktroost
05-27-2015, 12:54 AM
I just got an update from one of my officers. We are talking internally. I'll speak to Eunomia and figure it out from traceable data. I haven't seen logs of the initial conversation, but AG leadership is looking into the matter.

Droog007
05-27-2015, 12:55 AM
Watch out, folks - heavy nerd-cock swinging in here...

http://www.emedco.com/media/catalog/product/Protective-Wear-Signs---Industrial-33662BBHPLY2WY-ba.jpg

Synthlol
05-27-2015, 01:03 AM
One of the 5 listed people in the alert have it (or somehow it dropped and rotted with no one noticing...right).

My guess is the 10 minute delay in him hammering out was deciding who he was going to give the goods to out of your party.

You do realize that items poof all the time while zoning, right? You realize that there are other possibilities than what you listed? Because they do, and there are. You're embarrassing yourself with your wild desperation to 'bring us to justice'.

I'm glad we have our officers to handle this matter with diligence and concern, because I'm cracking up at the idea of part of the AG core (not Shadowshrek) plotting to steal your fungi tunic. I couldn't take it seriously if I tried.

What other conspiracy theories do you have? I can always use a good laugh.

Seriously though, we didn't steal your fungi. Maybe Shadowshrek did, I won't rule that out, he is relatively new. But to think his group helped him is ludicrous. 99% chance the items poofed while he was zoning. It happened to me tonight with a pair of Invisibility Rings. It happened with my epic a week ago. You just camp out and back and the items are there again. Or they aren't, and you make a petition thread. Shit happens. The '10 minute' delay in him hammering out was the time it took for the hammer to go off. Have you ever used a Worker's Sledgemallet? Sometimes they don't proc right away. Stop acting like such a child.

tristantio
05-27-2015, 01:11 AM
You do realize that items poof all the time while zoning, right? You realize that there are other possibilities than what you listed? Because they do, and there are. You're embarrassing yourself with your wild desperation to 'bring us to justice'.

I'm glad we have our officers to handle this matter with diligence and concern, because I'm cracking up at the idea of part of the AG core (not Shadowshrek) plotting to steal your fungi tunic. I couldn't take it seriously if I tried.

What other conspiracy theories do you have? I can always use a good laugh.

Seriously though, we didn't steal your fungi. Maybe Shadowshrek did, I won't rule that out, he is relatively new. But to think his group helped him is ludicrous. 99% chance the items poofed while he was zoning. It happened to me tonight with a pair of Invisibility Rings. It happened with my epic a week ago. You just camp out and back and the items are there again. Or they aren't, and you make a petition thread. Shit happens. The '10 minute' delay in him hammering out was the time it took for the hammer to go off. Have you ever used a Worker's Sledgemallet? Sometimes they don't proc right away. Stop acting like such a child.

You're right, I was definitely too hasty in my nerd rage to sling mud like that.

I do however doubt that it poofed (I've been playing since 2010, never had that happen, maybe I'm lucky).

To think that is more likely than greed is implausible to me.

A 10 minute delay on an OT hammer proc is also extremely unlikely (and the only reason I could see for it would be planning some way to keep the items).

Would an entire guild conspire to steal 50k of items? Absolutely not. Would 2 or 3 people if there was no risk to them (only the initial offender) - who knows.

paulgiamatti
05-27-2015, 01:15 AM
Well, I'm sure glad we got the benefit of the doubt!

Durothil Skyreaver
05-27-2015, 01:28 AM

Totally, that Qaos dude promised me a VP key piece when I hit 60. Never showed. What a nozzle.

bktroost
05-27-2015, 01:31 AM
[Tue May 26 22:09:25 2015] Targeted (Corpse): Shadowshrek's corpse

This is when his corpse was brought into camp for rez, I think shortly after taking the rez and looting up he tried to start hammering.

[Tue May 26 22:12:21 2015] Shadowshrek says, 'i need to hammer out'

[Tue May 26 22:12:55 2015] Shadowshrek says, 'was fun guys

[Tue May 26 22:17:01 2015] Shadowshrek says, 'damn hammer'

[Tue May 26 22:17:58 2015] Shadowshrek says, 'my hammer is broke'

[Tue May 26 22:21:22 2015] Shadowshrek says, 'my hammer'

[Tue May 26 22:21:27 2015] Shadowshrek says, 'is broke'

[Tue May 26 22:21:48 2015] Shadowshrek fades away.

Partial logs pulled from shadows hammer failure. I'm still looking into things, but just wanted to show that he was having issues with his hammer.

Lojik
05-27-2015, 01:35 AM
Totally, that Qaos dude promised me a VP key piece when I hit 60. Never showed. What a nozzle.

Are you actually 60? I may have to log in and see that for myself

Merekai
05-27-2015, 02:03 AM
We pulled and killed a named right when he started hammering there, then rolled on the loot. That plus the hammer being an idiot is why it took the time it did. If you really need logs for that, I'll look them up later. Bedtime.

Chevey

DeathWalking
05-27-2015, 10:01 AM
i was in AG before sirken banned me for hurting his feelings, and this sounds like a defamation campaign to me. those guys were the cleanest whistles on the server.

Tiggles
05-27-2015, 10:08 AM
This does not surprise me, Azure Guard is filled with some of the shadiest players on the server.

Hope they get banned for this as the leadership is obviously covering for them in this post. Probably getting a cut of the split.

DeathWalking
05-27-2015, 10:19 AM
tiggles youre really bad at posting. you should probably go see if your mom is ready for her sponge bath yet.

bktroost
05-27-2015, 10:29 AM
This does not surprise me, Azure Guard is filled with some of the shadiest players on the server.

Hope they get banned for this as the leadership is obviously covering for them in this post. Probably getting a cut of the split.

Oh my gosh, I got a Tiggle's Giggles post. 4 Years on this server and it finally happened!

Thanks you Tiggles! :)

Champion_Standing
05-27-2015, 10:43 AM
Wtf is supposed to be going on in that screen.

Orruar
05-27-2015, 10:57 AM
Who calls that zone Charasis? It's HS, always has been HS, always will be HS.

bktroost
05-27-2015, 10:59 AM

That's how fat cats play tunnelquest. Drag your EQhungry down so you just see text and prices. 95% search engine and waiting game, 5% pixel to pixel interaction.

Tiggles
05-27-2015, 11:01 AM
Oh my gosh, I got a Tiggle's Giggles post. 4 Years on this server and it finally happened!

Thanks you Tiggles! :)

YW

PDX0621
05-27-2015, 11:26 AM

That was a screenshot of the popup message that was on the auction tracking website that came up when I tried to load it.

That's how fat cats play tunnelquest. Drag your EQhungry down so you just see text and prices. 95% search engine and waiting game, 5% pixel to pixel interaction.

Lol fat cat. I've got 5k in the bank, I'm rollin' deep! You're right though, I should shun any outside website or tools readily available to me that could expedite my buying and selling of items, that way I can spend more time wasting away in EC and not interacting with other people. That'd really crank my immersion up to 11.

nyclin
05-27-2015, 11:28 AM
this drama thread is light on drama

can we get some more juicy details about the illicit transaction and possibly a picture of Shadowshrek's mom?

Yibz
05-27-2015, 11:34 AM
No TMO?

No care.

slappytwotoes
05-27-2015, 11:34 AM

He did you a favor bkroost... that dude runs Luclin models.

Bboboo
05-27-2015, 11:41 AM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Maurice-Moss-Eating-Popcorn-The-IT-Crowd.gif

bktroost
05-27-2015, 11:54 AM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Maurice-Moss-Eating-Popcorn-The-IT-Crowd.gif

Tiggle Giggles and a popcorn gif! It's really RnF now!

DeathWalking
05-27-2015, 12:03 PM
dont forget the bush/towers

nyclin
05-27-2015, 12:05 PM
fungi tunics don't melt steel beams

Ravager
05-27-2015, 12:07 PM
[Tue May 26 22:09:25 2015] Targeted (Corpse): Shadowshrek's corpse

This is when his corpse was brought into camp for rez, I think shortly after taking the rez and looting up he tried to start hammering.

[Tue May 26 22:12:21 2015] Shadowshrek says, 'i need to hammer out'

[Tue May 26 22:12:55 2015] Shadowshrek says, 'was fun guys

[Tue May 26 22:17:01 2015] Shadowshrek says, 'damn hammer'

[Tue May 26 22:17:58 2015] Shadowshrek says, 'my hammer is broke'

[Tue May 26 22:21:22 2015] Shadowshrek says, 'my hammer'

[Tue May 26 22:21:27 2015] Shadowshrek says, 'is broke'

[Tue May 26 22:21:48 2015] Shadowshrek fades away.

Partial logs pulled from shadows hammer failure. I'm still looking into things, but just wanted to show that he was having issues with his hammer.

It happens to a lot of guys.

k2summit
05-27-2015, 12:25 PM
http://blog.webjournalist.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/ignite-horizontalloyalty-slides-14.jpg

Merekai
05-27-2015, 12:44 PM
this drama thread is light on drama

can we get some more juicy details about the illicit transaction and possibly a picture of Shadowshrek's mom?

I was not wearing pants for the duration.

Chev

Rararboker
05-27-2015, 12:51 PM
Why drop transfer anyway? I'll always do transfers for you man. Old KWSN members got to look out for each other.

tristantio
05-27-2015, 12:54 PM
Thanks :) It wasn't a drop transfer though (he was holding items to move after agreeing to perform a transfer for me). My (possibly incorrect) speculation was that he drop transferred it off his person (if he no longer has it) in an attempt to launder the goods without being tracked.

Superranger
05-27-2015, 01:04 PM
I blame Chevey and Durothil

Ciroco
05-27-2015, 01:04 PM
At least it was an actual AG member this time rather than some ninjalooter in Asgard and an OP who can't tell the difference.

Pokesan
05-27-2015, 01:09 PM
any plans to apologize to AG for putting them on blast like that?

Kutsumo
05-27-2015, 01:13 PM
Thanks :) It wasn't a drop transfer though (he was holding items to move after agreeing to perform a transfer for me). My (possibly incorrect) speculation was that he drop transferred it off his person (if he no longer has it) in an attempt to launder the goods without being tracked.

Well if you gave him the bag to xfer, then he dropped the bag before leaving the zone, then it's probably a reasonable assumption that he drop transferred the items to cover tracks. I wouldn't necessarily assume that a guildy helped him, it's always possible that he had another char logged in zone.

Swish
05-27-2015, 01:15 PM
I don't know many of that group, but in my very old days as an AG member I know Mano is a solid guy and shouldn't be in that list... please apologize for calling out the rest of the group, wasn't their fault.

herb_gotti
05-27-2015, 01:16 PM
You're right, I was definitely too hasty in my nerd rage to sling mud like that.

I do however doubt that it poofed (I've been playing since 2010, never had that happen, maybe I'm lucky).

To think that is more likely than greed is implausible to me.

A 10 minute delay on an OT hammer proc is also extremely unlikely (and the only reason I could see for it would be planning some way to keep the items).

Would an entire guild conspire to steal 50k of items? Absolutely not. Would 2 or 3 people if there was no risk to them (only the initial offender) - who knows.

WHO KNOWS?????? Well, shit. You were singing a different tune earlier!!!

HOW dare you throw Azure Guard and the listed people under the bus before getting your facts correct? Are you one of the few teenagers that likes to play "old school" games? You must be because your acting like a KID.

Good job! Thank you so very much for the public harassment and FALSELY accusing a group of people that are basically fucking Boy Scouts. Seriously, the people you named and really, all of AG are ALWAYS looking to help other people out. It can be nubs or people in other guilds but if we can we will help.

Look at the quick attention you got from the Officers and Members because --- Shadowshrek stole from you and maybe some AG members were in on it ?????? GTFO.

I've lost Keys, items, have had people that WERE in Knights that say NI literally talk shit to me for no reason so they can attempt to raise there TWITCH users.'

You know what answer I always got? Oh, sorry, we can't return the item, we can't return your plat because u had to buy the item you lost, ect.

Did I come to a board and start blasting people much less guilds? NEVER. I learned to take my losses like a MAN, and move on.

Take your baby nuts to Wow or something where your age group can relate to your antics.

Swish
05-27-2015, 01:18 PM
Oggre - Level 42 Warrior - Nomsanto Industries

Would a Nomsanto Industries spokesman care to speak on this thread? ;)

Kutsumo
05-27-2015, 01:23 PM
I hate to say this b/c it's going to rile this guy up even more, but in my experience it's usually the loudest and angriest of the "falsely accused" that turns out to be guilty.

herb_gotti
05-27-2015, 01:27 PM
I hate to say this b/c it's going to rile this guy up even more, but in my experience it's usually the loudest and angriest of the "falsely accused" that turns out to be guilty.

Holy shit, we have a man that works as a Lawyer maybe? You must work for the EQ DA's office, huh?

Tann
05-27-2015, 01:32 PM
HOW dare you

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b319/ikayto2/81honda.jpg

herb_gotti
05-27-2015, 01:35 PM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b319/ikayto2/81honda.jpg

LOL, nice one!

GinnasP99
05-27-2015, 01:36 PM
I dont understand what the bottom of the picture has to do with the text at the top

Lady Julae
05-27-2015, 01:36 PM
Wow, dude. That's insanely petty. What on earth do his group members have to do with this? Like, somehow I'm now guilty of screwing you over because someone in my guild decided to steal some stuff from you, and he just happened to be in my group when he hammered out and went linkdead.

Take it up with Azure Guard officers, or submit a petition in the petition forum. Don't condemn the whole guild or whoever happened to be grouped with him, which are completely arbitrary and irrelevant factors, you idiot.

Sorry to say but... when you choose wear a guild tag you are representing the guild as a whole. Your actions therefore reflect upon the guild you represent. If you think what he did was wrong, it's up to YOU as well to make a big deal about it to your guild masters. Anything less you are condoning that kind of behavior.

Kutsumo
05-27-2015, 01:37 PM
Holy shit, we have a man that works as a Lawyer maybe? You must work for the EQ DA's office, huh?

Yes, it's my lawyer training that allow me to make anecdotal observations. I'm glad you noticed that only lawyers are capable of doing that, kudos.

Swish
05-27-2015, 01:38 PM
AG nicest bunch of people on the server I'd argue, and certainly the most family friendly I've been in.

Everyone gets a bad apple sometimes - Lady J's comment is a good point generally but as far as this thread goes I'd stake my own reputation (lol) on the rest of the group being stand up guys.

Rararboker
05-27-2015, 01:40 PM
So were the items returned or are they still MIA?

drktmplr12
05-27-2015, 01:41 PM
http://imgur.com/iFPTJIV.jpg

Champion_Standing
05-27-2015, 01:41 PM
WHO KNOWS?????? Well, shit. You were singing a different tune earlier!!!

HOW dare you throw Azure Guard and the listed people under the bus before getting your facts correct? Are you one of the few teenagers that likes to play "old school" games? You must be because your acting like a KID.

Good job! Thank you so very much for the public harassment and FALSELY accusing a group of people that are basically fucking Boy Scouts. Seriously, the people you named and really, all of AG are ALWAYS looking to help other people out. It can be nubs or people in other guilds but if we can we will help.

Look at the quick attention you got from the Officers and Members because --- Shadowshrek stole from you and maybe some AG members were in on it ?????? GTFO.

I've lost Keys, items, have had people that WERE in Knights that say NI literally talk shit to me for no reason so they can attempt to raise there TWITCH users.'

You know what answer I always got? Oh, sorry, we can't return the item, we can't return your plat because u had to buy the item you lost, ect.

Did I come to a board and start blasting people much less guilds? NEVER. I learned to take my losses like a MAN, and move on.

Take your baby nuts to Wow or something where your age group can relate to your antics.

Confirmed immersed as fuck.

Jimjam
05-27-2015, 01:44 PM
I went thru a phase of chilling in sky on my warrior. AG were one of the guilds that would always let me tag along so they're cool in my book :).

Champion_Standing
05-27-2015, 01:44 PM
For the record I still blame Azure Guard. Ruining the server.

Pokesan
05-27-2015, 01:46 PM
So were the items returned or are they still MIA?

AG leadership has located the items and will return them once OP apologizes.

Champion_Standing
05-27-2015, 01:54 PM
Now AG is holding stolen items hostage in a attempt to extort an apology. You guys are psychopaths.

Rararboker
05-27-2015, 01:55 PM
Wow, that is scummy as shit.

Champion_Standing
05-27-2015, 02:02 PM
Yeah especially scummy when you consider OP wasn't the one who had items stolen rofl. Scum and dumb.

Bboboo
05-27-2015, 02:05 PM
http://imgur.com/iFPTJIV.jpg

do you even angle transform, jfc

bktroost
05-27-2015, 02:06 PM
AG leadership has located the items and will return them once OP apologizes.

haha what a troll. No, we haven't heard anything from Shadowshrek yet. We've given Eunomia a deadline for him. If he doesn't make contact soon we're handing it over to her.

Champion_Standing
05-27-2015, 02:08 PM
haha what a troll. No, we haven't heard anything from Shadowshrek yet. We've given Eunomia a deadline for him. If he doesn't make contact soon we're handing it over to her.

Damn that's not very RnF of you.

Merekai
05-27-2015, 02:08 PM
I don't know many of that group, but in my very old days as an AG member I know Mano is a solid guy and shouldn't be in that list... please apologize for calling out the rest of the group, wasn't their fault.

Mano is a solid guy! Sadly he hasn't been around in some time now, and if you do see him online that is Chevey at the reigns. Would love to see the real Mano come back, though!

Chevey

DeathWalking
05-27-2015, 02:14 PM

notice how he's handling it properly and not guild kicking the culprit for a couple days and then reinviting them to dodge consequence.

listen closely, TMO. this man knows how to leadership.

Cecily
05-27-2015, 02:21 PM
I wouldn't follow that guy into a petting zoo full of kittens.

DeathWalking
05-27-2015, 02:22 PM
thats because youre allergic to cats and decency

bktroost
05-27-2015, 02:23 PM
I wouldn't follow that guy into a petting zoo full of kittens.

How hurtful. And all this time I've always told everyone that you are the best rogue on the server and how my cool tricks on roguehood have been learned by following your posts...

RnF brings out the best in people.

tristantio
05-27-2015, 02:26 PM
I thought I made it clear on the updated site alert (and my forum post here last night) and the fact I withdrew my petition against Shadowshrek that I was apologizing.

Anyways, I was wrong and I am sorry.

I'm not too worried about the items either, just a game.

tristantio
05-27-2015, 02:33 PM
In fact - if Azure Guard manages to come up with the items from Shadowshrek in some way, please keep and add to your guild fund as an apology of sorts for my rudeness last night.

If Shadowshrek wants to keep for himself, go ahead, as it was also wrong for me to single him out before letting him get back in game to talk to me.

Ciroco
05-27-2015, 02:47 PM
Stop being civil; this thread needs to entertain me until the end of the work day

Cecily
05-27-2015, 02:58 PM
How hurtful. And all this time I've always told everyone that you are the best rogue on the server and how my cool tricks on roguehood have been learned by following your posts...

It's a joke.. But if you truly must, use those things I taught you. Teach others. Tell them of this day. Let its memory stoke the flames of vengeance, burning with the filth of a thousand casual scum. If and when those flames burn away cowardly prudence, come with your army take your retribution. I doth darest thou.

Kayso
05-27-2015, 03:06 PM
It's a joke.. But if you truly must, use those things I taught you. Teach others. Tell them of this day. Let its memory stoke the flames of vengeance, burning with the filth of a thousand casual scum. If and when those flames burn away cowardly prudence, come with your army take your retribution. I doth darest thou.

Lol'd. About the only good thing to happen in this thread since OP decided to get the feels.

I'll still use the auction tracker, but I'm doing it out of spite from now on.

Merekai
05-27-2015, 03:09 PM

And here I thought I was your source of knowledge for all things Rogue. Hearing it through the grapevine like this feels like you just double backstabbed me for 1106/1106.

Chevey

bktroost
05-27-2015, 03:11 PM
I don't backstab that high since I switched to Thornstinger. You'd know that if you'd follow Cecily's posts....

Champion_Standing
05-27-2015, 03:22 PM
Stop being civil; this thread needs to entertain me until the end of the work day

bktroost
05-27-2015, 03:36 PM

That's what happens when you RnF about AG.

bktroost
05-27-2015, 04:22 PM
I have good and bad news. I received word from Shadowshrek and his side of the story. Here's the result after about 3 hours of collective searching and communication:

1.) Shadowshrek received the items in Paineel, being naked and awaiting a rez.
2.) He received his rez and was ported to HS (not the smartest choice, but the facts will prove himself)
3.) he looted his corpse and was left in the cubby as the group was moving to south hallway. He was left with two other players and that is the time in which there was a brief window in the logs of darkness that could have been a drop transfer.
4.) GMs have checked those players for the items and confirmed that no transfers occured, nor are the items on those character's accounts.
5.) Shadowshrek immediately said that he had to hammer as soon as he was in camp again in the back hallway. He was experiencing his first ever HS expedition, but felt that hammering to pass this guy his items was the more important (consequently, he missed out on a Hoop drop).
6.) He began hammering, as I posted in the logs, and it took him 10 minutes. The bag, being on his cursor since he had no room from looting his corpse, presumably poofed once he went LD
The real questions are 2 fold.

1- why did he not come back?
2- why did he wait 24 hours to contact an officer?

Both have the same answer. Shadowshrek gave us his phsyical address as he explained that he had massive flooding in Texas. I googled his address and, as it turns out, there were outages at the times that match the logs of him going LD. His town, office and local neighborhood had flood damage, including local outages. The power was not returned until early in the AM. His neighborhood was, in fact, in the black all night.

The good news is that neither shadowshrek, nor the other potential AG conspirators have your fungi. Shadowshrek did NOT steal your fungi and he is NOT a criminal, aside from being an ugly SK.... and a murderer of halflings-- punishble by execution if my personal bias is taken into consideration.

I am less interested in clearing our people's name as I am in righting the wrong. If Eunomia cannot return to you the desynched bag then I offer you my personal fungi as well. It is not your fault this happened, you should not suffer. It is not Shadowshrek's fault that this happened, he should not suffer. It is a server issue and if they cannot fix it then the only way to right the wrong so all parties win is if SOMEONE produces a fungi.

I could literally care less about the pixels I've amassed and I'd be happy to use it this way. Send me a tell to work out the resolution-- and really, I'm sure you can find a better use for it than on my 26 sk in MM.

paulgiamatti
05-27-2015, 04:26 PM
Sorry to say but... when you choose wear a guild tag you are representing the guild as a whole. Your actions therefore reflect upon the guild you represent. If you think what he did was wrong, it's up to YOU as well to make a big deal about it to your guild masters. Anything less you are condoning that kind of behavior.

This is just a red herring though; it doesn't invalidate any of the things I said about pettiness and painting whole guilds with one brush just because one member happened to do something shitty.

And for the record, when someone engages in an idiotic campaign to slander an entire guild because they've been wronged by one person, I am going to do absolutely nothing at all to help them see justice. And shame on you for suggesting I shouldn't.

Kutsumo
05-27-2015, 04:32 PM
So he had 8 bags that he looted from his corpse and a bag on his cursor, and thus has no where to put it. Can you swap weapons while you already have a container on your cursor?

Champion_Standing
05-27-2015, 04:34 PM
So he had 8 bags that he looted from his corpse and a bag on his cursor, and thus has no where to put it. Can you swap weapons while you already have a container on your cursor?

No

Kutsumo
05-27-2015, 04:35 PM
No

Just wondering how he hammered with a bag stuck on his cursor.

Champion_Standing
05-27-2015, 04:39 PM
Bag vanished into fat air

Kutsumo
05-27-2015, 04:41 PM
Bag vanished into fat air

"6.) He began hammering, as I posted in the logs, and it took him 10 minutes. The bag, being on his cursor since he had no room from looting his corpse, presumably poofed once he went LD"

This implies that he was hammering with the bag on his cursor until he went LD. Is that incorrect?

Kutsumo
05-27-2015, 04:42 PM
Also, why hammer to give the guy's stuff back if the bag had already poofed?

I mean... I guess he could have partially looted his corpse, swapped to hammer, then looted the rest, or maybe he already had hammer equipped when he died.

suppresso
05-27-2015, 04:45 PM
Well this is the internet and everything on is has to be true right? Any schmuck who follows the news could have pulled any random weather torn address from his ass to pass it along to make a story plausible.

Not to say it isn't true, but just saying..

I have good and bad news. I received word from Shadowshrek and his side of the story. Here's the result after about 3 hours of collective searching and communication:

1.) Shadowshrek received the items in Paineel, being naked and awaiting a rez.
2.) He received his rez and was ported to HS (not the smartest choice, but the facts will prove himself)
3.) he looted his corpse and was left in the cubby as the group was moving to south hallway. He was left with two other players and that is the time in which there was a brief window in the logs of darkness that could have been a drop transfer.
4.) GMs have checked those players for the items and confirmed that no transfers occured, nor are the items on those character's accounts.
5.) Shadowshrek immediately said that he had to hammer as soon as he was in camp again in the back hallway. He was experiencing his first ever HS expedition, but felt that hammering to pass this guy his items was the more important (consequently, he missed out on a Hoop drop).
6.) He began hammering, as I posted in the logs, and it took him 10 minutes. The bag, being on his cursor since he had no room from looting his corpse, presumably poofed once he went LD
The real questions are 2 fold.

1- why did he not come back?
2- why did he wait 24 hours to contact an officer?

Both have the same answer. Shadowshrek gave us his phsyical address as he explained that he had massive flooding in Texas. I googled his address and, as it turns out, there were outages at the times that match the logs of him going LD. His town, office and local neighborhood had flood damage, including local outages. The power was not returned until early in the AM. His neighborhood was, in fact, in the black all night.

The good news is that neither shadowshrek, nor the other potential AG conspirators have your fungi. Shadowshrek did NOT steal your fungi and he is NOT a criminal, aside from being an ugly SK.... and a murderer of halflings-- punishble by execution if my personal bias is taken into consideration.

I am less interested in clearing our people's name as I am in righting the wrong. If Eunomia cannot return to you the desynched bag then I offer you my personal fungi as well. It is not your fault this happened, you should not suffer. It is not Shadowshrek's fault that this happened, he should not suffer. It is a server issue and if they cannot fix it then the only way to right the wrong so all parties win is if SOMEONE produces a fungi.

I could literally care less about the pixels I've amassed and I'd be happy to use it this way. Send me a tell to work out the resolution-- and really, I'm sure you can find a better use for it than on my 26 sk in MM.

tristantio
05-27-2015, 04:48 PM
Cost me a bag of loot and some rep of my own I'm sure, but at least I've come out ahead knowing my initial trust in Azure Guard as a reputable and awesome guild was not misplaced.

No need for anyone to shell out personally for my sake though, live and learn!

bktroost
05-27-2015, 04:50 PM
yeah I'm a bit unsure myself about how all of that went down.but the confirmation from the guides and the flood time that matches with the logs shows me that there are other possibilities then what we originally assumed.I'm not done looking into things but I am fairly convinced that he didn't do anything criminal.

bktroost
05-27-2015, 04:52 PM
Well this is the internet and everything on is has to be true right? Any schmuck who follows the news could have pulled any random weather torn address from his ass to pass it along to make a story plausible.

I knew that he lived in the city that he lives in prior to the incident. He actually mentioned flooding the day before and something to do with a damn.

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-27-2015, 04:52 PM
I'm sorry Mr.Calvin but that entire RnF thread seems to have fallen apart into nothin but foolishness and downright generosity
http://alfa.gifs-planet.com/new2/1700.gif

Samoht
05-27-2015, 05:04 PM
Cost me a bag of loot and some rep of my own I'm sure, but at least I've come out ahead knowing my initial trust in Azure Guard as a reputable and awesome guild was not misplaced.

Don't worry about your rep, all that advertising on your website has pretty much muddled it up already anyway.

Jimjam
05-27-2015, 05:19 PM
I suggest he partially looted corpse, equipped hammer, finished looting corpse resulting in bag on cursor then hammered out.

Bboboo
05-27-2015, 05:23 PM
Wow so this guys house is flooded and you're harassing him for your pixels, damn.

Synthlol
05-27-2015, 05:23 PM
Just wondering how he hammered with a bag stuck on his cursor.

Before he looted his corpse, he had room in his inventory for the bag to be transferred. He takes his rez, loots up his corpse except for one bag, equips the hammer, loots the last bag from his corpse onto his cursor, then swaps it with the bag the be transferred. Now he is ready to hammer and has the fungi bag on his cursor.

I also live in Texas, around 100 miles northish of Houston. Shadowshrek and I have been sharing our experiences with the insane weather for the past week. I live near a dam that is on the verge of bursting, and he lived near the area of Houston that was ripped by a tornado a few days ago. Shadowshrek has also been talking in guild chat about his feelings on the Rockets vs. Golden State Warriors series over the past week, prior to last night's incident.

He isn't making this shit up.

bktroost
05-27-2015, 05:27 PM
Wow so this guys house is flooded and you're harassing him for your pixels, damn.

To be fair, the only people harassing at this point are RnFs trolls. Everyone else is being really civil.

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-27-2015, 05:32 PM
To be fair, the only people harassing at this point are RnFs trolls. Everyone else is being really civil.

I'm afraid it's over Mr. Calvin, they ain't gonna hassle the flooded out ogre no more.

bktroost
05-27-2015, 05:50 PM
I'm afraid it's over Mr. Calvin, they ain't gonna hassle the flooded out ogre no more.

And that's how you diffuse a bomb.

nyclin
05-27-2015, 05:54 PM

how much do the ads on ahungry pull in?

Durothil Skyreaver
05-27-2015, 05:57 PM
The important thing to take from this is that Qaos still hasn't given me that VP key piece.

Faited
05-27-2015, 06:06 PM
AG always fucking it up for everyone else.

Seriously tho, if the OP got swindled then he's within his rights to shine a light on the situation. He provides a very valuable resource for p99 players free of charge so if he chooses to use that platform as his flashlight, then good for him. He shouldn't have to apologize for defending himself.

nyclin
05-27-2015, 06:10 PM
he's also providing valuable motivation for me to brush up on javascript so I can block the annoying ass ads on his site

tristantio
05-27-2015, 06:18 PM
how much do the ads on ahungry pull in?

Less than hosting, which is 20 a month, so a negligible amount.

tristantio
05-27-2015, 06:22 PM
he's also providing valuable motivation for me to brush up on javascript so I can block the annoying ass ads on his site

There is a button to hide/remove the ads and you shouldn't need to reload the page manually (Javascript refreshes the results if it's left open).

What more do you want :p

nyclin
05-27-2015, 06:24 PM
a donation option so I can toss you some money to never see the ads on your site

bktroost
05-27-2015, 06:25 PM
Also, download adblocker. Or write your own website. No one iis paying him to do that; it's costing him resources.

nyclin
05-27-2015, 06:38 PM
I'd rather use his, mainly because I am lazy and dumb

also I already said I'd pay for a no-ads site

Ezalor
05-27-2015, 06:41 PM
i like how he's hosting a free service for your convenience at a financial loss and still gets accused of raking in the big adbucks

y'all are horrible

nyclin
05-27-2015, 06:48 PM
now that I know he's barely breaking even I do feel somewhat obligated to support him

but I still really don't want to see a 2mb ad for RIFT on my 15 year old elf simulator auction parser

bullproofmonk
05-27-2015, 07:27 PM
20 bucks a month seems like a lot for such a small site.

I pay 10 bux a year for hosting with a kickback to godaddy of course annually, and get 1.5 GB of storage, and 35 GB of transfer a month. I operate a small bowling site for the local alley, along with a few other community projects, and have never even come close to my bandwidth cap.

You might do enough transfer that you need the extra cost, but there are other hosting providers around that can help you get more bang for your buck.

nyclin
05-27-2015, 07:34 PM
linode is $10/mo for a single core w/1GB of ram, 24gb storage and 2TB of transfer

also the images on the site could be compressed more.. 8bit png of his lawn company logo is only 8kb vs the 25kb version hes serving up now

tristantio
05-27-2015, 07:38 PM
Most shared hosting doesn't allow full server access and limits the code base to php or something equally as ugly. Also the 35 cap would be passed (I have 250 up/down). Also an ssd on the server and it still gets slow in prime time.

No one looks at the ads, bit it gets very heavy traffic (1000 unique a day for 3 hours+ of page refreshes every 30 seconds).

Not too worried about 20 a month outta pocket tho :)

EQsale
05-27-2015, 10:47 PM
This whole thing sounds like he got scammed and should be givin a fungi outta the AG guildbank if ur gonna keep scammers in ur guild

bktroost
05-27-2015, 10:56 PM
This whole thing sounds like he got scammed and should be givin a fungi outta the AG guildbank if ur gonna keep scammers in ur guild

All people's characters have been scanned for the items
. They legitimately have been poofed and I offered my personal fungi. No one is being scammed and the only loser would be me. Issue resolved. I know RnFs has been boring this month. I'm sorry.

Swish
05-27-2015, 11:03 PM

why do you never leave a name in your EC ads? i'd investigate this guy immediately, something to hide it seems.

Swish
05-27-2015, 11:05 PM
coming on here shooting shit with your anon forumquest account.

fuck you.

waffel
05-27-2015, 11:06 PM
Just saw a bag running across field of bone. By the time I caught up and hail'd it hammered out. Hope this helps.

Pokesan
05-27-2015, 11:07 PM
swish melting down

bktroost
05-27-2015, 11:16 PM
Just saw a bag running across field of bone. By the time I caught up and hail'd it hammered out. Hope this helps.

I laughed so loud inn public, people turned. That was hilarious. Thank you so much for that. :p

Tann
05-27-2015, 11:22 PM
coming on here shooting shit with your anon forumquest account.

fuck you.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/gallery/omg/OMGOOh1.gif

Utmost
05-27-2015, 11:27 PM
Crazy how a butterfly flaps its wings in China and a Fungi poofs in HS

paulgiamatti
05-27-2015, 11:30 PM
The pixels have become self-aware. Shut the server down. Wipe it clean.

cormag
05-27-2015, 11:59 PM

I just saw this bag clip through a wall in Highkeep :eek:

bktroost
05-28-2015, 12:55 AM
I just saw this bag clip through a wall in Highkeep :eek:

Screen Shot I just took. It's on the move....

http://i.imgur.com/0VaxfTC.jpg

EQsale
05-28-2015, 03:03 AM
Gotta admit this thread just turned right around Wheres waldo bag who can find it!

waiting for the gif!

drktmplr12
05-28-2015, 02:22 PM
do you even angle transform, jfc

no time for that.

Bazia
05-28-2015, 02:41 PM
this guy get his fungi bacK?

if not i can just give you one dude for thanks for providing auction all this tiem for free

tristantio
05-28-2015, 04:07 PM
I didn't but it's all good.

Eunomia said Shadowshrek can petition himself, if the items did indeed poof, and get them restored, but that item restorations are on a 6 month back queue.

bktroost offered to give me one from his own alt in this thread, but I passed (and will on yours as well).

No worries!

paulgiamatti
05-28-2015, 05:18 PM
Thread definitely had some RnF potential, but being that tristantio does indeed graciously provide a service which I'm sure a majority of us use and benefit greatly from, it was difficult to stoke the flames. There is a valuable lesson here, and it's one I've often been slow to learn myself, both in game and in real life.

Sometimes it seems like things are a certain way. Humans are pattern-seeking mammals, which is a very good thing about us. However, this also means we often seek to confirm a conspiratorial plot where there simply isn't one; a very bad thing about us. Sometimes all it takes is a slight, sneaking suspicion to set us off: Why is it taking so long for him to hammer out? What is he doing? Is he trying to scam me? He must be drop-transferring those items! And sometimes, once you start looking for evidence to confirm your suspicions, it seems to crop up everywhere: He went linkdead, I knew it! Those scheming, slimy bastards!

It's okay to be skeptical and even suspicious of people. Skepticism and doubt are values we'd all be much worse off without, but I can tell you from a multitude of shitty experiences that jumping to hasty conclusions can be extremely damaging. I've lost friendships, accused innocent people, prevented relationships from ever being able to happen by doing it too. It sucks, and it can cause a great deal of grief and animosity for everyone involved. Luckily, here we have an instance where everyone emerged relatively unscathed, and we can use it a lesson that is instructive for both sides.

HeallunRumblebelly
05-28-2015, 05:21 PM
Shrek is love, shrek is life.

It's all ogre now.

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-29-2015, 12:59 AM
Screen Shot I just took. It's on the move....

http://i.imgur.com/0VaxfTC.jpg

It's trying to return to it's spawn point to mate.

86753o9
06-01-2015, 09:08 AM
I guess I'm super duper lucky because I've never ever had an item "poof" when zoning.

CharlesBarkley
06-02-2015, 11:44 PM
I didn't but it's all good.

Eunomia said Shadowshrek can petition himself, if the items did indeed poof, and get them restored, but that item restorations are on a 6 month back queue.

bktroost offered to give me one from his own alt in this thread, but I passed (and will on yours as well).

No worries!

Lmao you bought the excuse that your item just disappeared

Uuruk
06-03-2015, 12:19 AM
6 month back queue? Derubael must have been doing some work.

Faited
06-03-2015, 04:18 AM
Lmao you bought the excuse that your item just disappeared
Ya man, I smell hogwash.

1) Why even ACCEPT a res if u had a bag in paineel awaiting the person to switch over to be xfer'ed? Couldn't keep the box open 30 more seconds? cmon man.
2) So dude had an extra bag then said he was hammering. The options given here don't count the most likely scenario: had his bag, looted his corpse so THEN had your bag on his cursor but then (most likely) dropped your bag to switch weapons to hammer then re-picked up your bag while hammering.
3) I've NEVER had something on my cursor poof while zoning. EVER. I LD a LOT mostly upon zoning. I never have room in my bags & constantly have things on my cursor. Never had an actual bag OR item poof while LD or zoning.

Not to say the lie...err, scenario you've been given isn't plausible, it's just super highly unlikely. Ppl are sometimes dirty sob's when it comes to pixel thirst.

Merekai
06-03-2015, 06:14 AM
This will be the last time we address this, but we've confirmed with GM's what happened and something being intentionally stolen was not it. There are a lot of things people reading the forums don't know, like all the circumstances and little things that went into all of this. So you can speculate all you want if you don't believe me, I don't care tbh. Shadowshrek was unfairly eviscerated on these forums before even the accuser knew all the information about what happened. So my apology is to Shrek. I'll let the AG name speak for itself on whether people will take what I say as our honesty. I feel like we have a pretty solid reputation from our time on this server, regardless of the content of this thread.

Chevey - Night Owl Officer of Azure Guard

Tiggles
06-03-2015, 06:49 AM
This will be the last time we address this, but we've confirmed with GM's what happened and something being intentionally stolen was not it. There are a lot of things people reading the forums don't know, like all the circumstances and little things that went into all of this. So you can speculate all you want if you don't believe me, I don't care tbh. Shadowshrek was unfairly eviscerated on these forums before even the accuser knew all the information about what happened. So my apology is to Shrek. I'll let the AG name speak for itself on whether people will take what I say as our honesty. I feel like we have a pretty solid reputation from our time on this server, regardless of the content of this thread.

Chevey - Night Owl Officer of Azure Guard

Post some proof maybe?

Sounds like you are just sticking up for a guild member who robbed an upstanding community member.

Screenshot the gm tell or petition response.

Merekai
06-03-2015, 10:40 AM
I wasn't the one in communication with GM's, I'm just passing along the info supplied to me by our GL Nemce whom I happen to trust. If you think we would cover up a member stealing from someone rather than booting the bad apple, then you are even more insane than I thought you were Tiggles.

Chev

indiscriminate_hater
06-03-2015, 11:44 AM
Post some proof maybe?

Sounds like you are just sticking up for a guild member who robbed an upstanding community member.

Screenshot the gm tell or petition response.

asking for proof of innocence? this emulated elf servers are hosted in america, god damn it. you take your lack of due process and get

Samoht
06-03-2015, 11:53 AM
Sounds more like he's asking for proof of the GMs clearing Shadowshrek to me.

You know, I messaged a GM about this, and they told me that they found the bag and the fungi on one of Shadowshrek's alt accounts, and that it was up to him whether he was going to keep it or do the right thing.

indiscriminate_hater
06-03-2015, 12:06 PM
^ hearsay. objection. fillibuster

Samoht
06-03-2015, 12:13 PM
Zactly.

Swish
06-03-2015, 12:15 PM
asking for proof of innocence? this emulated elf servers are hosted in america, god damn it. you take your lack of due process and get

Swish
06-03-2015, 12:16 PM
http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/107393-Usa-One-Direction.gif?1

Swish
06-03-2015, 12:17 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/pYfEywOAolwnm/giphy.gif

Champion_Standing
06-03-2015, 12:34 PM
P99 is not America, guilty before proven innocent is how it works here. Just ask anyone who has been accused of boxing, they are asked to prove that they are not. Or anyone who got banned for RMT, they have to prove or ask the staff to prove that they didn't RMT etc etc etc.

TL;DR no due process on p99 for enemy combatants

jarshale
06-03-2015, 12:40 PM
A guy was told by another guy who talked to a gm that said he didn't do it. What more proof do you need?

tristantio
06-03-2015, 12:51 PM
The first day it happened, Eunomia said I had a very good case to have him banned for scamming, but that would result in no chance of retrieving the items (and having him banned wouldn't give me any special enjoyment, so I requested the petition against him that could result in a ban be removed).

As Guides do not have access to the item database (or apparently character inventories) the most Eunomia could do was look at the chacter log files, which she confirmed his receipt of the items, but could not confirm if he had them or did not have them (she said she "can't see" drop transfers, as they are not listed in the p99 log files in anyway).

From her messages, I inferred (incorrectly) that he must have drop transferred the items to someone in his Chardok group (and put up a call to action on my site).

To say I unfairly called out Shadowshrek? I don't believe so.

If I transfer for someone, I value their items more than my own. What bag of his (a shadowknight who can only afford 1 piece of darkforge/blood ember at a time) would have been worth more than a tink bag with fungi, blued 2h hammer, and fbss in it?

I believe Nemce/bktroost would have had as much confirmation on the true status of items (where they are) as I did, as manual item database queries are on a 6 month back queue.

Current status - Shadowshrek MIA in game for a week now, likely with the bag of items still on his person (or started over on a new alt somewhere).

I messaged him the morning after, politely asking for the items (before he had a chance to explain to his guild where they were) and mentioned I had requested my petition against him be removed.

His response, "OH LOOK A THIEF", "GO REFILE A PETITION".

Then he's been gone since (or maybe got a name change). /shrug

Tiggles
06-03-2015, 01:01 PM
Sounds more like he's asking for proof of the GMs clearing Shadowshrek to me.

You know, I messaged a GM about this, and they told me that they found the bag and the fungi on one of Shadowshrek's alt accounts, and that it was up to him whether he was going to keep it or do the right thing.

I heard that too as well.

I trust Samoht explicitly and he would not lie to me.

If only you had some way to settle this once and for all.

Bazia
06-03-2015, 06:00 PM
dude i will give you lots of free shit since I quit and dont play anymore, send me a PM ill give you more value than a fungi tunic

HalflingWarrior
06-03-2015, 06:27 PM
i was in AG before sirken banned me for hurting his feelings, and this sounds like a defamation campaign to me. those guys were the cleanest whistles on the server.

Sirken is a shiteating, shitgrinning, alcoholic man-child with the emotional stability of a newborn gazelle on the African savannah.

indiscriminate_hater
06-03-2015, 06:28 PM
^ halp

HalflingWarrior
06-03-2015, 06:31 PM
Why doesn't shiteating shitgrinning sirken lock this falsely accusatory thread?

Oh that's right, hes playing favorites

Portsche
06-03-2015, 07:20 PM
GMs do not have records of drop transfers...

I'm not reading any farther into the 9 pages of this to see if someone else has said it. But yes, the GMs can figure out who dropped something and who picked it up. Been there, done that.

Rayzor84
06-03-2015, 07:36 PM
dude i will give you lots of free shit since I quit and dont play anymore, send me a PM ill give you more value than a fungi tunic

I'm in for this.

Bazia
06-03-2015, 07:52 PM
to the shitload of PMs I got the comment was referred to the dude who runs the auction site and got ripped off

captnamazing
06-03-2015, 08:03 PM
glad to see AG getting called out by OP (one of the most honorable druids, let alone halflings, to walk Norrath) for the ultimate sheisters that they are...

I once dueled an epic'd AG warrior (Keary) who pulled the plug when I got her to 30% and was still at 90% hp myself.

Her LD bot-form was a more dangerous fight than she was.

No doubt this is the sort of shenanigan that resulted in the ultimate dissolution of the rotation...

Rayzor84
06-03-2015, 08:06 PM
to the shitload of PMs I got the comment was referred to the dude who runs the auction site and got ripped off

I'm out.

Faited
06-03-2015, 08:12 PM
The first day it happened, Eunomia said I had a very good case to have him banned for scamming, but that would result in no chance of retrieving the items (and having him banned wouldn't give me any special enjoyment, so I requested the petition against him that could result in a ban be removed).

All anyone needs to know right there. If the GM said they got a good case then that means the accused is guilty no matter how you try to spin it or what kind of apologist you are. If the person getting scammed is an upstanding community member who even provides a valuable service to the community then by all means he/she should be able to use that platform to rally support.

The accuser's response to being asked about the items the next day is laughable & show's how scummy that person is.

Swish
06-03-2015, 08:50 PM
Sirken is a shiteating, shitgrinning, alcoholic man-child with the emotional stability of a newborn gazelle on the African savannah.

http://i.imgur.com/whIEB.gif

Merekai
06-03-2015, 08:59 PM
All anyone needs to know right there. If the GM said they got a good case then that means the accused is guilty no matter how you try to spin it or what kind of apologist you are. If the person getting scammed is an upstanding community member who even provides a valuable service to the community then by all means he/she should be able to use that platform to rally support.

The accuser's response to being asked about the items the next day is laughable & show's how scummy that person is.

Could things have been handled better by Shrek when he first logged on when his power was restored, sure. Do you have all the information that is pertinent to reaching the correct decision? No. This thread is a perfect example of GM's reaching a decision players don't agree with and/or do not understand. Do the players have all the information in a given situation? No. Do the GM's? Yes (or at the very least a lot more information than the players will).

Speculatron 9000 now online:

Nemce offered his fungi to the man after it was determined his bag poofed on a zone but he refused it publicly, then privately asked for it later because he secretly had his original fungi from the poofing bag reimbursed and therefore scammed AG in the end. Holy shit, this is easy! Note that I have zero information as to the validity of above actions but it sounds extremely plausible to me, and therefore probably true.

Chev

Pokesan
06-03-2015, 09:06 PM
blue99 endgame is rotten to the core

even the "casual" guilds spin their misdeeds into offenses committed against them

shame on you AG

Yaolin
06-03-2015, 09:11 PM
Confirmed... AG most corrupt guild on server.... That Dulas is the worst... Off with their heads I say...

tristantio
06-03-2015, 09:29 PM
I'm not reading any farther into the 9 pages of this to see if someone else has said it. But yes, the GMs can figure out who dropped something and who picked it up. Been there, done that.

Yes, GMs do, guides do not.

GMs have to manually run database queries against the item ID to find out where it went (and this is what's on a 6 month back queue).

tristantio
06-03-2015, 09:32 PM
Could things have been handled better by Shrek when he first logged on when his power was restored, sure. Do you have all the information that is pertinent to reaching the correct decision? No. This thread is a perfect example of GM's reaching a decision players don't agree with and/or do not understand. Do the players have all the information in a given situation? No. Do the GM's? Yes (or at the very least a lot more information than the players will).

Speculatron 9000 now online:

Nemce offered his fungi to the man after it was determined his bag poofed on a zone but he refused it publicly, then privately asked for it later because he secretly had his original fungi from the poofing bag reimbursed and therefore scammed AG in the end. Holy shit, this is easy! Note that I have zero information as to the validity of above actions but it sounds extremely plausible to me, and therefore probably true.

Chev

Chev, I think you're just being sarcastic, but there is a small degree of truth to what you say. In the initial public offering of the fungi I told Nemce/bktroost that I would pass - he PMed me saying when the adrenaline wears off, let him know if I would like one.

A day or so into double XP weekend, feeling an urge to get my 40 shaman who I was originally attempting to move my items to, I suggested to him via PM if he really never used the fungi, he could trade it to me, or not, not a big deal either way.

I then never got ahold of him to do anything with it - and no, I only wish GMs would make an exception and restore/move the items back for me, but according to Eunomia they never move items back (the most they'll do is ban an offender).

paulgiamatti
06-03-2015, 10:14 PM
To say I unfairly called out Shadowshrek? I don't believe so.

I don't either, but I'll say it a third time if I have to: accusing the people he was grouped with and his entire guild was insanely petty. There is absolutely no logical line of thought that could lead one to believe this was a good idea. By all means be speculative and suspicious - that's fine - but don't slander the entire god damned guild, and don't put my name on your website. We didn't have anything to do with it.

Merekai
06-04-2015, 12:52 AM
Chev, I think you're just being sarcastic, but there is a small degree of truth to what you say. In the initial public offering of the fungi I told Nemce/bktroost that I would pass - he PMed me saying when the adrenaline wears off, let him know if I would like one.

A day or so into double XP weekend, feeling an urge to get my 40 shaman who I was originally attempting to move my items to, I suggested to him via PM if he really never used the fungi, he could trade it to me, or not, not a big deal either way.

I then never got ahold of him to do anything with it - and no, I only wish GMs would make an exception and restore/move the items back for me, but according to Eunomia they never move items back (the most they'll do is ban an offender).

Yes I was being sarcastic and using the example of the fungi followed by some rampant speculation on my part to illustrate the hilarity of this thread. I wasn't trying to call anyone out :P

Chev

Stormfists
06-04-2015, 02:36 AM
Not come across other names but would be very surprised if Paulgiamati has done any wrongdoing - stand up guy and always helpful in my personal experience.

paulgiamatti
06-04-2015, 02:36 AM
I messaged him the morning after, politely asking for the items (before he had a chance to explain to his guild where they were) and mentioned I had requested my petition against him be removed.

His response, "OH LOOK A THIEF", "GO REFILE A PETITION".

Also, please provide logs of this to Nemce. If this is actually true, I certainly don't want to be guilded with this guy.

I mean, he's like our newest member. I really haven't the faintest clue as to whether or not he'd actually try to pull something like this off. It seems unlikely - he's a very casual player (even by CSG standards), and still learning stuff about the game. Nothing about his personality has seemed off-putting, or deceptive, or surreptitious. But at the same time, I don't have enough information to say that he absolutely would not.

What I do know, however, is if I was falsely accused of this I'd be the first one to publicly deny it, as I have. So it does bother me that he's been completely silent about it. The only thing I'm absolutely certain of is that no one in Azure Guard wants to be guilded with him if he did this.

Take Nemce's fungi tunic. These are merely pixels.

paulgiamatti
06-04-2015, 02:44 AM
It's also possible that he simply dropped it in HS, and it rotted. Maybe he didn't have drop-confirmations enabled. We were rapping up a guild outing in Charasis that night and we'd all been there for 5+ hours, and we were all pretty tired and pushing our limits. It's certainly possible that a bag on the ground went unnoticed for 5+ minutes. And in this case, I do still place blame on Shrek just for being careless with your items.

bktroost
06-04-2015, 03:04 AM
Aye, I'm still down to hand you my fungi. I'm so incredibly busy with work at the moment, but Chevey knows the details and can work it out if I can't. I'll try to get with you in game sometime.

Tiggles
06-04-2015, 07:52 AM
If we keep saying the word Azure Guard P99 Project1999 this thread will be the first thing to show if someone googles the guild.

Don't let other innocent people be duped by this pack or cheaters and thieves.

Azure Guard

Utmost
06-04-2015, 08:05 AM
I think it's already #1 for Bob Dylan music

PDX0621
06-04-2015, 11:58 AM
I mean, he's like our newest member. I really haven't the faintest clue as to whether or not he'd actually try to pull something like this off. It seems unlikely - he's a very casual player (even by CSG standards), and still learning stuff about the game.

Still learning? Dudes in his 50's and has a 60 epic enchanter. I don't buy the "still learning" excuse. I had the unfortunate experience of grouping with this guy with several of my alts at different times, in different zones, at different level ranges. Worst single individual I've come across since joining P1999.

During the several times I grouped with him, he refused to pull, AFK 75% of the time, wouldn't med, wouldn't listen to directions, and looted everything. I mean EVERYTHING. EVERY SINGLE MOB no matter what. Guy would abandon a fight in the middle to run over to loot mobs, regardless of how the fight was going or who was getting hit. Not that Im some crazy looting fanatic, but I'd never seen anything quite like it before. In one particular group, we literally kicked him and let pets tank instead, and ended up killing twice as fast and much more efficiently. Others in group had mentioned this behavior when they'd grouped with him previously. It's not just me either. He came to replace me as a tank in Sol B a while back. When someone said that's who was in route, I warned them ahead of time what to expect. Checked back with one of the healers of that group the next day, and sure enough, same type of stuff listed above. They ended up kicking him also. I've turned down groups if he's in them before, and told others no hard feelings, but it's him or me if they wanted to invite him.

Maybe the guy has some RL issues? I have no idea. I have zero beef with AG or any of their members, other than Shadowshrek. Can't stand the guy. When I went to use the auction tracker and saw the message about the alleged theft, and who was involved, I had to make a thread about it. If the dude is innocent, why not post up his side of the story, or at least make some sort of comment about it? Seems a lil more than shady to me.

Anywho, TLDR

AG = Good, Shadowshrek = Bad.

Samoht
06-04-2015, 12:04 PM
Who is his chanter?

PDX0621
06-04-2015, 12:35 PM
Who is his chanter?

Can't remember the name. He logged off Shadowshrek to log on the enchanter several times while I was grouping with him in LOIO way back when. I'd mentioned to a group member at the time that by the way he was playing, the gear he had, but having no clue on even the most basic things, seemed an awful like RMT to me. Guy that was talking with agreed, but said Shadow had a 60 enchanter he said was his. Logged him on a couple time to haste/clarity the group. Could it have been a friends account? I suppose.

Bill Tetley
06-04-2015, 12:52 PM
The Enchanter is not his character. It belongs to his friend.

tristantio
06-04-2015, 01:31 PM
His post history had a few posts earlier in 2015 about RMT and if PL for RMT was allowed or not allowed.

Then he made a welcome post about how he'd be 40+ on his SHD in a couple of weeks (crazy for someone new to the server).

I guess if he sees pixels = $$$, it would be tempting to keep what he probably saw as a couple hundred dollars given to his character.

CharlesBarkley
06-04-2015, 01:41 PM
It'd be cool if AG just said "oh yeah we recruited a shithead probably" from the start and followed occams razor instead of inventing an elaborate situation where an item disappeared like goddamn david copperfield

WolfsongReborn
06-04-2015, 01:53 PM

Plenty of time has passed for Shrek to have made another account and moved everything over to his new alt. This is why some classic things need to be moved aside for the good of everyone. We need shared banks. Badly.

WolfsongReborn
06-04-2015, 02:02 PM
Shadowshrek and whatever accounts he's moved these items too...and this feels like a straight up rip off job to anyone that has played these games before...Need to be made an example of and the items need to be returned to the owner.

With the surge of new players coming to the server...what 500+ people?...New arrivals need to be told in no uncertain terms that this kind of behavior will not be tolerated here.

Banning Shadowshrek when he's already more than likely dropped them to another account does nothing but punish the original owner of the stuff.

That's just silly.

Utmost
06-04-2015, 02:37 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/2ur1m6a.jpg

tristantio
06-04-2015, 03:38 PM
So, that's a thing:
http://2.media.dorkly.cvcdn.com/24/70/9b02c12f2288b41b1ae1a74934e4b10c-the-most-upsetting-shrek-and-shadow-fan-art.jpg

full gallery here (some potentially NSFW):
http://www.dorkly.com/post/58020/the-most-upsetting-shrek-and-shadow-fan-art

Champion_Standing
06-04-2015, 04:01 PM
I say ban everyone involved and settle it once and for all.

Bboboo
06-04-2015, 04:25 PM
Plenty of time has passed for Shrek to have made another account and moved everything over to his new alt. This is why some classic things need to be moved aside for the good of everyone. We need shared banks. Badly.

Ripping people off is classic tho

Sadre Spinegnawer
06-04-2015, 04:27 PM
I say ban everyone involved and settle it once and for all.

He does have point, Mr. Calvin
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130125195820/villains/images/6/6f/Calvin_Candie.jpg

indiscriminate_hater
06-04-2015, 04:35 PM
Ripping people off is classic tho

Lictor
06-04-2015, 08:33 PM

This guy knows what is up, another pro tip is to claim someone else was playing my character so to not sully your good name

Thulghor
06-04-2015, 09:38 PM
Waiting for a "Page Eight" like sudden revelation.

stonez138
06-04-2015, 11:18 PM
(she said she "can't see" drop transfers, as they are not listed in the p99 log files in anyway).

This is odd as I had a gm reimburse me items that I had lost by accidently dropping them. Maybe I'm not understanding what you're saying.

tristantio
06-04-2015, 11:32 PM
This is odd as I had a gm reimburse me items that I had lost by accidently dropping them. Maybe I'm not understanding what you're saying.

A guide (Eunomia) can't see drop transfers - they require manual querying of the project1999 item database.

A GM can (but this is on a 6 month wait period for anything).

Pokesan
06-04-2015, 11:41 PM

Different levels of access for different levels of staff. As a Guide, Eunomia doesn't have access to that information. Each type of staff has different permissions. This is a waste of her talents but that's not the point.

paulgiamatti
06-04-2015, 11:51 PM
I don't buy the "still learning" excuse.

It seems strange that you'd say this, and then launch into a multi-paragraph post describing exactly how terrible he is at playing. At this point I'm not trying to make excuses for the guy, I'm just stating something which is very obvious. I'm sure that I've grouped with him as many times as you have, and I don't have any difficulty at all saying that he still has much to learn. That's not a statement about the content of his character, but about how casual of a player he is. And yes, I've grouped with people higher level than him and even some level 60s that were far, far worse. I didn't think they were shitty people, I just thought they were shitty at the game.

This is the first time I've heard of the enchanter, and he's never raided or grouped with any Azure Guard with this character to my knowledge. This doesn't seem relevant in any case - sharing accounts is perfectly legal and lots of people utilize their friends' high level characters to buff and rez their groups. To reiterate, I'm not making excuses for the guy here, I'm just trying to be objective and look at the situation without any running leaps to hasty conclusions.

If the dude is innocent, why not post up his side of the story, or at least make some sort of comment about it?

We've already done that (http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1911811&postcount=89). This is me commenting. I think it could go either way, but I'm someone who has a mostly favorable image of Shrek and who sees him as a very casual player who probably screwed up somehow, and probably couldn't have pulled off an elaborate drop-transfer stunt even if he wanted to. You described yourself, quite eloquently, how terrible he is at the game - what makes you think him pulling off an incredibly sneaky drop-transfer is more likely than him just accidentally dropping the bag and letting it rot?

paulgiamatti
06-05-2015, 12:14 AM
Also, I remember Sirken mentioning that it is possible for GMs to see if items rotted on the ground if they know what they're looking for.

Like, all I'm saying is Shrek would have to be god damned David Copperfield to pull this shit off, and he isn't god damned David Copperfield.

Pokesan
06-05-2015, 12:29 AM
it sucks you're more concerned with your personal honor or whatever the hell than a guy in your guild stealing 70k+ in items, paul

keep spinning

paulgiamatti
06-05-2015, 12:38 AM
What about anything I've written here demonstrates a concern with personal honor? It's always been about a guy who allegedly stole items, and that's what it still is about. If you're having trouble following along, that's your problem and not mine.

Pokesan
06-05-2015, 12:45 AM

A post in which you are more interested in shrieking about your honor being besmirched than righting a wrong committed by your guildmate.

PDX0621
06-05-2015, 12:53 AM
It seems strange that you'd say this, and then launch into a multi-paragraph post describing exactly how terrible he is at playing.

Did you read the line prior to the one you quoted? It gave the reason why I wrote the paragraph I did.

Still learning? Dudes in his 50's and has a 60 epic enchanter. I don't buy the "still learning" excuse.

At that particular instance, the guy was decked out in probably 20k worth of gear in his mid 20's and logged on a 60 enchanter, which he'd told the group was his prior to my arrival. He was "still learning" despite being heavily twinked early on (not too uncommon, I'll admit), but apparently "still learning" into his 50's? I'm just not buying it.

Once again, if you're him, why not stop by and set the record straight?

PDX0621
06-05-2015, 12:55 AM
Since I can't edit for some reason, I'll add as an addendum to my post above, the guy was still pulling the same crap I talked about in his 20's, 40's, and 50's, all of which I witnessed first hand with different alts. I also heard 2nd hand he pulled the same stuff in groups I was not a part of, as mentioned earlier.

Lojik
06-05-2015, 01:20 AM
Pay no heed to people who use Luclin models ^^that guy ^^

paulgiamatti
06-05-2015, 01:29 AM
A post in which you are more interested in shrieking about your honor being besmirched than righting a wrong committed by your guildmate.

This is just a red herring though; it doesn't invalidate any of the things I said about pettiness and painting whole guilds with one brush just because one member happened to do something shitty.

And for the record, when someone engages in an idiotic campaign to slander an entire guild because they've been wronged by one person, I am going to do absolutely nothing at all to help them see justice. And shame on you for suggesting I shouldn't.

I really shouldn't need to point this out, but I am not at all off-base in saying that that was sheer pettiness. And I'm saying this not just in my own self-interest or my own self-defense, but in everyone else's as well. No one should put up with this kind of nonsense, and that should be painfully obvious. I didn't think I'd need to say it a fourth time, but there it is.

At that particular instance, the guy was decked out in probably 20k worth of gear in his mid 20's and logged on a 60 enchanter, which he'd told the group was his prior to my arrival. He was "still learning" despite being heavily twinked early on (not too uncommon, I'll admit), but apparently "still learning" into his 50's? I'm just not buying it.

Since I can't edit for some reason, I'll add as an addendum to my post above, the guy was still pulling the same crap I talked about in his 20's, 40's, and 50's, all of which I witnessed first hand with different alts. I also heard 2nd hand he pulled the same stuff in groups I was not a part of, as mentioned earlier.

These are all fair points. I guess I'm just not as convinced as you are about his guiltiness, and I've had much different interactions and experiences with him than you have. I'm not one to give preference to guildmates either; anyone who knows me can attest to that. I'm not just arguing the other side because he is, as of now, a member of Azure Guard. I'm arguing the other side because I think it is strangely possible he might've just screwed up in the derpiest of ways possible and lost a bag of super expensive items.

So I guess my stance is more of an innocent-until-proven-guilty kind of stance. Each day that goes by while he remains silent makes it seem that much more suspicious, and makes him seem that much more guilty.

I say we bring him to the Hall of Truth and form a high council. I'll be the defense attorney, Bhear can be the prosecutor, Eunomia will be the judge and the jury. If he's found guilty, he shall be forthwith banished from Azure Guard, and Nemce will be forced to pay the plaintiff with his fungi tunic.

Afterward, we'll make sure he receives an official apology from Shadowshrek for his crimes: "Shrek do bad thing. Shrek sorry."

PDX0621
06-05-2015, 01:49 AM
I say we bring him to the Hall of Truth and form a high council. I'll be the defense attorney, Bhear can be the prosecutor, Eunomia will be the judge and the jury. If he's found guilty, he shall be forthwith banished from Azure Guard, and Nemce will be forced to pay the plaintiff with his fungi tunic.

Afterward, we'll make sure he receives an official apology from Shadowshrek for his crimes: "Shrek do bad thing. Shrek sorry."

Best idea I've heard all along. I'm in, but only if there's flogging. Where is Juntsie when we need him?!

Bboboo
06-05-2015, 03:59 AM
Now that I think abou it... People should steal fungi's more often now

iruinedyourday
06-05-2015, 04:38 AM
I remember when we all thought this ended amiacably and were like this

http://38.media.tumblr.com/421a0352aca3827677262f0a94c682cd/tumblr_n2n4j13Jjf1ts0osto6_400.gif

Then something happened and now its like this?

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/simpsons/images/1/1f/Maypole.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130316143438

Cecily
06-05-2015, 05:41 AM
Haven't been paying attention to thread. Can we burn him at the stake or not?

CharlesBarkley
06-05-2015, 08:09 AM
what makes you think him pulling off an incredibly sneaky drop-transfer is more likely than him just accidentally dropping the bag and letting it rot?

Probably because 70kish worth of items were in that bag, you fucking idiot

sulpher01
06-05-2015, 09:19 AM
Are you really charles barkley?

paulgiamatti
06-05-2015, 09:55 AM
Probably because 70kish worth of items were in that bag, you fucking idiot

It was just a question (how would it scan if I threw in a "you fucking idiot" here?).

None of this shit happened in a vacuum. All I'm trying to say, in Shrek's meager and rapidly diminishing defense, is that he could have been careless enough to not only accidentally drop a bag containing upwards of 70k in items, but also be completely unaware that he did so before hammering out and going linkdead. The reason I asked the question is because Shrek, to me, seems like someone who would accidentally do something this stupid rather than intentionally try to scam someone.

And everything that happened after that point of linkdeath, as well as everything that hasn't happened, is making him look pretty damn guilty. He was allegedly very rude about it to tristantio the day after. No one has seen him online since, nor has he said a single word about it to anyone - except Nemce, apparently.

I'm not personally invested in Shadowshrek. Like I said earlier, he's one of if not the newest member of AG, and he's a very, very casual player. But that doesn't make me want to be less objective about the situation. If he had been a total dick to me, I'd still be holding the same stance about everything, though I'd undoubtedly be less vocal about it.

paulgiamatti
06-05-2015, 10:27 AM
You do realize that items poof all the time while zoning, right?

And just to remind everyone, pixels do occasionally poof into thin air (http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196813). This is a thing that happens.

Sometimes it happens from zoning, or from trading, or from having multiple items on your cursor. Sometimes from a combination of these things. It doesn't excuse being an idiot and accepting a rez into Charasis with someone's items, and it doesn't excuse being a difficult pain in the ass after the fact, but it is nonetheless a thing that happens.

Champion_Standing
06-05-2015, 11:00 AM
I remember when we all thought this ended amiacably and were like this

http://38.media.tumblr.com/421a0352aca3827677262f0a94c682cd/tumblr_n2n4j13Jjf1ts0osto6_400.gif

Then something happened and now its like this?

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/simpsons/images/1/1f/Maypole.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130316143438

Think it was more people attacking the victim regarding blaming the guild for it so he backed off. First lesson to be learned here is never back off p99 scum lords especially when their scummy guild is defending them.

ag should have done the right thing and booted this scammer from the guild immediately when they heard that idiotic story.

paulgiamatti
06-05-2015, 11:06 AM
Think it was more people attacking the victim regarding blaming the guild for it so he backed off. First lesson to be learned here is never back off p99 scum lords especially when their scummy guild is defending them.

ag should have done the right thing and booted this scammer from the guild immediately when they heard that idiotic story.

Moronic post.

Kayso
06-05-2015, 11:24 AM
Hate everyone involved. No one is approaching anything close to the level of rustle needed for a decent thread.

AG should boot the offender. Then they should disband. But before they do, they should invite OP and then boot him after shit-talking him a while in /gu.

Still using auction tracker, but doing so bitterly.

Champion_Standing
06-05-2015, 11:26 AM
Moronic post.

Nah you are just an idiot. Victim was shamed by scum like you. Write us another rage face novel plz.

paulgiamatti
06-05-2015, 11:31 AM
Victimization is not and should not be a permit to slander. If you can't grasp something as simple as that, you're going to need more help than my lambasting will provide.

Samoht
06-05-2015, 11:32 AM
Victimization is not and should not be a permit to slander. If you can't grasp something as simple as that, you're going to need more help than my lambasting will provide.

Libel vs Slander (http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/libel-vs-slander-different-types-defamation.html)

indiscriminate_hater
06-05-2015, 11:35 AM
Libel vs Slander (http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/libel-vs-slander-different-types-defamation.html)

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pedant

Champion_Standing
06-05-2015, 11:42 AM

Right on keep on shaming the victim here. Slander? What a joke. If you can't understand how players represent the guild they being too then you need more help than MY lambasting will provide, scum.

Everyone that has your tag represents your entire guild, you are who you hang with kiddos remember that.

Cecily
06-05-2015, 02:27 PM
Xenow, this is why I told you to come find me if you needed a transfer done. I mean, I had you transfer my manastone. There should be enough mutual trust there, so lmk if you ever need help with a big move.

tristantio
06-05-2015, 02:59 PM
Yup - my impatience and over trusting nature bit me in the butt for sure!

Swish
06-05-2015, 04:21 PM
Must have missed about 15 pages... can someone sum it up in a sentence or two? Even better, a gif?

kaev
06-05-2015, 04:22 PM
something happened. tristantio is sad. paulgiamatti is rustled.

Cecily
06-05-2015, 04:28 PM
I've worked with less. Good enough.

http://i.imgur.com/NEKPpAT.jpg

iruinedyourday
06-05-2015, 04:35 PM
Must have missed about 15 pages... can someone sum it up in a sentence or two? Even better, a gif?

I did on the page previously swish, and in my head i was even thinking about u!! jeeze

PDX0621
06-10-2015, 12:51 PM
Any new bag sightings?

Whirled
06-10-2015, 12:55 PM
Any new bag sightings?

https://janeweisslcsw.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/americanbeauty-copy.gif

U cant keep a good bag down

PDX0621
06-10-2015, 01:21 PM
^^^ He's a wily one, that bag!