PDA

View Full Version : <Thunderdome> is now recruiting!

Lauka
05-25-2015, 09:39 PM
Recent merger of 4 guilds have created a new powerful
force to contest the <Empire>.
However, some people/alts were left behind in the merge,
therefore <Thunderdome> has been created to give them a home!

The original core of our guild is ex-Fresh, but we
also recruit anybody who is looking for great XP,
pleasant company and brutal PVP!

There are currently no level/class limits.
Teamspeak server is provided.

This guild has been created by Karsten and approved by
Tala and Gardur.

If you want to join, send in-game tell to Karsten or Lauka!

Warning - we have a Master Spy-Catcher Nillipuss and his
Brownie Squad patrolling the hallways, so all spies
will be caught and brought to justice.

Lauka

Credge
05-28-2015, 03:30 PM
You guys want a level one cleric or bard that will be created today at about 6 pm central?

Lauka
05-28-2015, 04:13 PM
You guys want a level one cleric or bard that will be created today at about 6 pm central?

You are welcome to join us!
When you login, ask for a <Thunderdome> officer in OOC.
I should be online after 8PM CST.

Credge
05-28-2015, 04:46 PM
You should probably focus on getting a backpack, a rusty weapon and a couple spells before choosing a path towards an end game raiding guild.

I don't think you understand the deal here.

I'm going to create some brand new character on a server I've never played on because of the bonus xp combined with the double xp bonus.

I'm giving this guild the chance to accept my character before any other guilds. If this offer is not accepted then I will have to start the open bidding at 8k plat.

Lauka
05-28-2015, 05:43 PM
I don't think you understand the deal here.

I'm going to create some brand new character on a server I've never played on because of the bonus xp combined with the double xp bonus.

I'm giving this guild the chance to accept my character before any other guilds. If this offer is not accepted then I will have to start the open bidding at 8k plat.

Don't listen to HippoNipple, he is trolling and he is not in our guild.
You are welcome to join <Thunderdome> - ooc for an officer when you log in.
I will be on after 8pm CST.

Lauka

Grimjaw
05-28-2015, 07:42 PM
whos runs this guild? Master Blaster?

karsten
05-28-2015, 07:47 PM
don't mind hipponipple, he's a bit special

yeah man shoot a tell to lauka, karox, coast, domri, or me

:D:D:D

karsten
05-28-2015, 07:52 PM
I have guildleader tag on Karsten but i'm mostly just here to help newbies level in Mistmoore :) Lauka is by far the best person to get ahold of for a guildinvite, he's like a den-mother :D

Credge
05-28-2015, 10:58 PM
don't mind hipponipple, he's a bit special

yeah man shoot a tell to lauka, karox, coast, domri, or me

:D:D:D

Awesome, will do.

I was going to start today but we had some flooding here in Oklahoma and I had to go push cars out of flooded roadways for a bit.

We also lost power, so there was that.

Feanol
05-30-2015, 02:28 AM
Gentlemen!

Welcome to the <Thunderdome>

HERE, you will experience EverQuest as it was meant to be!

Fight the zerg <Empire>, support the <Good Guys> who seek to contest our domination by the PixelSmaugs.

Level your alt, level a newbie char, come see what the <Fresh> Spirit is all about!

Welcoming all classes, no current level requirement.

Send a /tell

=Coast
=Lauka
=Karox
=Curunol
=Domri

Vile
05-30-2015, 12:01 PM
Karsten is a goog dude

karsten
05-30-2015, 03:24 PM
thanks!

Doctor Jeff
05-30-2015, 04:53 PM
Karsten is a goog dude

can confirm

Feanol
05-31-2015, 12:45 AM
Live Footage from our last raid!

This is how we do!

https://youtu.be/_6HH0S1x-GI?t=2736

Lauka
05-31-2015, 03:20 AM

This is how we do!

Yeah, this is exactly how it was!

Feanol
06-02-2015, 12:11 AM
That rumble in the distance...

The sound of hundred feet, all gathering inside the <Thunderdome>

We had some amazing friends join up today, some powerful players and long time server heroes. I'm feeling the Fever again, so proud to see how we're growing!

Already keeping open lines of communication with other Guilds to be co-operative for mutual gain!

Welcoming all classes, no current level requirement.

Send a /tell

=Coast
=Lauka
=Karox
=Curunol
=Domri

Drakaris
06-05-2015, 03:27 AM
Pras <Thunderdome> - giving players a <Fresh> place to start.

Lauka
06-16-2015, 12:31 PM
<Thunderdome> is growing rapidly, with new members joining daily!

We have recently started doing armor/weapon/spell giveaways for guildies.
These events are a great success and multiple people are contributing their gear to help.

Redgrocer has joined our guild, so we are always well-fed and ready to fight!

Contact an officer today and join our team!

Credge
06-16-2015, 12:59 PM
Can confirm good people. Guild has characters in all level ranges.

PhelanKA
06-17-2015, 01:29 PM

This is how we do!

Were we raiding South America for all her drugs?

Lauka
06-23-2015, 01:55 PM
We are now the 3rd largest guild on the server, according to the Leaderboard!
A lot of credit for this goes to Toopac who is now our Recruitment Officer.

Everyone is welcome to join <Thunderdome>. We feel that people come before pixels and hope that you will enjoy playing with us!

Lauka

dontbanpls
06-23-2015, 02:01 PM
Good luck Lauka, I didn't really get to know you that well but I always noticed you helping other people and I hope this works out better for you than it did for me.

Lauka
07-02-2015, 04:40 PM
We now have a blacksmith who provides banded armor to guildies in need.
Cultural Dark Elf armor is coming up too.

We also have 2 members running EQ trivia contests, they are tons of fun!
FoB and Qeynos-based officers are available for invites, in addition to all druid locations.

With our recruiting efforts in overdrive, last night <Thunderdome> was the only guild with *too many players to list* in /who.

Still independent, still having a blast, still recruiting all classes/levels!

Lauka

Chaltier
07-15-2015, 10:05 PM
Are you guys open to completely fresh players to Everquest and the server? I've been trying out classes on both servers to see what I enjoy and check out the community. Both communities have been fantastic so far. Met one of your members and he helped show me around Qeynos some a couple days ago (not in game so can't check his name at the moment) It would be nice to find others to play with and to answer my plethora of questions as they come up.

Lauka
07-16-2015, 01:21 PM
Are you guys open to completely fresh players to Everquest and the server? I've been trying out classes on both servers to see what I enjoy and check out the community.

You are welcome to join us! Just OOC for a <Thunderdome> officer in game, the ooc is global on Red. If you cannot find an officer, PM me here and I will look for you in game.

Chaltier
07-16-2015, 03:09 PM
Thank you. I will try to catch somebody on tonight then when I log on.

Kevynne
08-04-2015, 05:27 AM
bump

HappyTr33z
08-21-2015, 04:23 AM
Bump for great Justice! LONG LIVE THE THUNDERDOOOOOOOOOOOOOME

gkmarino
08-22-2015, 12:33 PM
Just joined as a new player from blue. I'm loving the guild! I should have joined sooner. Very helpful and the officers will have a chat with you anytime. Good place to be in my opinion!

Shrubwise
08-22-2015, 04:38 PM
Tinderdommmmeee
Loving it so far

Viscian
09-02-2015, 05:14 AM
Just joined as a new player from blue. I'm loving the guild! I should have joined sooner. Very helpful and the officers will have a chat with you anytime. Good place to be in my opinion!

I know right. Great bunch of folks.

Caladbolg
09-04-2015, 01:25 AM
Just started on red tonight and got picked up by these guys. Seems like a good group of people so far.

Pane_AK
09-10-2015, 01:44 PM
Why is there no link to the guild website?

Lauka
09-10-2015, 10:23 PM
Why is there no link to the guild website?

We invite people in-game, website application process is not required.
Once you are guilded, you can see the site info in MOTD.

tarkhis
09-14-2015, 11:26 AM
Switched over from blue the other day and joined up with these guys. A lot of fun so far. Also had a friend switch and they are loving the guild as well. Friendly officers, ports and advice on gear and hunting.

Made me feel at home on red very quickly

Gaunja
09-25-2015, 08:10 AM
Do we have a website or voice comm? I keep forgetting to ask on game

Mus3t11
09-25-2015, 09:24 AM
Yall need to start doing planar clears

Qtip
09-25-2015, 11:05 AM
My alt Scrappie is in thunderdome. Since I joined I have found groups everyday, everyone is super helpful with ports. If your new or old and looking for some cool laid back people. This is 100% the guild to join.

Lauka
09-25-2015, 06:28 PM
Do we have a website or voice comm? I keep forgetting to ask on game

We do, they are both listed in guild MOTD, type /get to see it.

justsearles1
09-28-2015, 02:03 AM
Halloo. I'm just starting back up again for the first time since before velious. This guild sounds right up my alley. My highest toon on red is only 34 but I'm planning on leveling an alt. the toon im gonna be maining name is Treehugging . It's a 16 druid at the moment. I'll try to send one of you guys a tell in game when I get on to see if I can get tagged. Thanks.

justsearles1
09-28-2015, 07:20 AM
Got tagged already. Thanks.

Goobles
10-13-2015, 01:43 PM
This guild is awesome for new players and veterans like me who want a change of scenery. I'm very happy with the vision and teambuilding happening with in the guild.

Feanol
10-25-2015, 03:35 PM
Tons of fun with pals last night! Everyone was on their A game.

Big city doin' it! Congratulations to Morell on

JackFlash
10-25-2015, 08:56 PM
Nice job guys!

Servant
10-27-2015, 08:11 PM
Bump for the go-to guild for leveling, and getting in on the ground floor of something beyond that perhaps. I have all my alts in TD, and so should you!

- Servant of R99

Soar
11-27-2015, 10:34 PM
Am new to red and VERY happy in TD. Lots of help and fun companionship.

Feanol
12-03-2015, 11:49 AM
Still recruiting all levels and classes!

We provide a place for all players new and old to make friends, gain levels, and learn about the server.

Our new website is up and running @ http://thunderdome99.enjin.com/home

Stop by and say hello in the general forums!

roro0187
12-03-2015, 01:25 PM
Hey,
Just wanted to say I'm a blue player that decided to give red a try, because of the xp bonuses not pvp, never had much luck at pvp on EQ. Anyways, I logged in on my ikky shaman for the first time and to my surprise Balom or balorn not sure how it's spelled, immediately sent me a tell asking if I was new to red and wanted to join. I of course joined after remembering reading the constant recruiting shouts on blue lol. These guys are awesome, gave me 40 Plat to start too. I look forward to my future adventures with thunder dome and if your new to red, definitely join this guild! Now I'm just wondering when someone will group with me so I can level! Currently level 4 :( send me a tell if you guys want to help! Name is coldscale.

Servant
12-29-2015, 09:30 PM
Bump. Still the only real answer for an open invite leveling guild, still very active at all times of the day I've ever been online for :)

CosmicOwl
02-13-2016, 12:07 AM
Pras TD. fun scrap tonight !

Kevynne
02-13-2016, 11:11 AM
http://imgur.com/E4qzGjU
bump for TD

Servant
02-23-2016, 08:19 PM
You may have heard a lot of people from a lot of guilds talking a buncha smack about TD. Most of those guilds no longer exist. TD is the only real choice for a pve focused leveling guild, and the 50+ contingent is growing in strength every day.

New to red? Join TD.
Have an alt you're leveling and you don't want all your main's guildies bugging ya? Join TD.
Pissed off at your current guild because all they want to do is compare peens in /ooc all day? Join TD.
Disenchanted with the political direction of your nation/city state/commune? Just do it.

Join TD today.

SamwiseRed
02-25-2016, 02:10 PM
Had fun with TD last night. I've never seen so many lizard shadow knights in one place. Very powerful gathering of dark knights.

Kevynne
02-26-2016, 02:18 AM
You may have heard a lot of people from a lot of guilds talking a buncha smack about TD. Most of those guilds no longer exist. TD is the only real choice for a pve focused leveling guild, and the 50+ contingent is growing in strength every day.

New to red? Join TD.
Have an alt you're leveling and you don't want all your main's guildies bugging ya? Join TD.
Pissed off at your current guild because all they want to do is compare peens in /ooc all day? Join TD.
Disenchanted with the political direction of your nation/city state/commune? Just do it.

Join TD today.

Most people talking shit about TD are responding to TD talking mad shit in OOC then crying when they get shit on :)

Nyrod
03-01-2016, 09:20 AM
Our raid core is looking for more 50+ to join. I have been in a lot of guilds and I have yet to see a group of pals be so generous and helpful and willing to gear fellow guild mates over themselves. Very level headed and looking to do more.

Currently we are helping people with leveling in exp groups. We also do Fear/Sky, some epic mob encounters, and plan to do the buggy as shit Hate in the near future. Looking to progress to doing KD/Growth and other Velious things as we gain numbers.

Message Rodarin, Bile, Aayla, Servant, Charming, Manlyman, Curunol, Crypton or join our open TS if you are interested.

olderj
04-06-2016, 03:07 PM
Bump! Just joined last night. Seems like a great group of people.

warioman91
04-29-2016, 08:25 AM
What's in demand for roles/classes?
And I mean just in general. I'm not going to be "raiding" any time soon....

Ardok
04-29-2016, 09:42 AM
Play what you makes you happy

borys
05-05-2016, 10:24 AM
Just a quick thank you post. first time logging in, made a troll Sk, got a guild invite and some plat! thank you guys!... grinding snakes in innothule for the time being.
is there an armor smith in the guild?

Zyzzerzazz
05-09-2016, 08:40 AM
TD is a huge plus for Red

Gongshow
05-09-2016, 12:19 PM
Been in this guild for over a month now - free bump for a great group of people.

Samsung
05-09-2016, 01:02 PM
Been in this guild for over a month now - free bump for a great group of people.

Lol

Nirgon
05-09-2016, 03:08 PM
u think that's funny? tell me why that's funny

Ragnaros
05-09-2016, 03:49 PM
love thunderdome

olderj
05-09-2016, 04:08 PM
TD is why i'm still playing red and not back on blue. I feel like there are other new-to-red players who would agree. Thanks TD.

silo32
05-09-2016, 04:16 PM
sadly havnt seen td raid anything lately

since noah dipped out the guild looks pretty dead 50+

Aesop
05-09-2016, 04:50 PM
we just had our first raid in months this last weekend.

JackFlash
05-09-2016, 05:21 PM
Bump for a cool and normal red guild.

magician
05-10-2016, 07:11 PM
I am thunderdomes main tank

Wwoe
05-20-2016, 04:26 PM
Only made it a few days in this zerg guild.. No raids, little to no guild chat, rarely an officer online, and 98% of the members don't even know game mechanics or willing to learn them.. Last straw was when some 50 mag, in TD as well, kills me twice or no reason while I was casually standing next to him killing giants. The guild itself didn't seem to mind at all. So in other words, there is no reason to join this guild.

Aesop
05-20-2016, 04:54 PM
thats weird, who were you? Did you try joining TS or the website or reach out to anyone?

seems like an atypical experience -- guildchat can be quiet

We don't raid a ton, most of our players are sub-50 and many are just other guilds alts as were the only leveling guild option. We've raided more in the last few weeks than we have in months , five I can think of off the top of my head.

Most mages are dumb, probably a result of spending so much time with earth elementals. Sorry that happened to you

Anyways thanks for checking us out -- enjoy whatever guild you end up in.

Castamere
05-23-2016, 12:52 PM
Only made it a few days in this zerg guild.. No raids, little to no guild chat, rarely an officer online, and 98% of the members don't even know game mechanics or willing to learn them.. Last straw was when some 50 mag, in TD as well, kills me twice or no reason while I was casually standing next to him killing giants. The guild itself didn't seem to mind at all. So in other words, there is no reason to join this guild.

/anon?

Aesop
05-23-2016, 01:13 PM
Nah he had a legit gripe, I found out more about it. A couple of idiots who were in TD purposely killed him using him being anon as an excuse.

They then started drama over losing the greed roll on a tish orb because "they would have used it in their offhand on an alt" never mind it's not even offhand usable, they also thought it was clicky tash. They ended up guild disbanding and heading to Tempest so it's a non-issue now -- everyone involved including the dude who made the complaint post are no longer in TD.

Castamere
05-23-2016, 01:22 PM
ah, bummer. sorry wwoe. we're not all like that.

Imago
05-25-2016, 03:44 AM
<Thunderdome> vs <Treason>

Thunderdome victorious

Javert
05-25-2016, 04:01 AM
Please explain how td beat treason?

Javert
05-25-2016, 04:02 AM
I kill y'all's cleric on Sithen and y'all killed a newb piloting firenutz. Then ported away from us. Try again. But I respect the effort

Semmysosa
06-05-2016, 11:32 PM
I am really surprised by all the female members we have been getting recently. Must be doing something right. I will not discuss who they play in game. But it's nice not listening to Mleh describe how he got drunk and someone shit in his pants and somehow got those pants back on him while he slept.

Aesop
06-06-2016, 12:00 AM
they just prefer a strong alpha presence and weren't getting it anywhere else.

HippoNipple
06-06-2016, 11:05 AM
I am really surprised by all the female members we have been getting recently. Must be doing something right. I will not discuss who they play in game. But it's nice not listening to Mleh describe how he got drunk and someone shit in his pants and somehow got those pants back on him while he slept.

This is really the only recruiting angle given in game accomplishments are harder to make up and even though I don't believe it I do appreciate the effort.

derpcake
07-02-2016, 03:58 AM
had fun in sol B today, nice pvp against the TDers

even got a revive after being slain, great guys

Aesop
07-13-2016, 02:05 AM
grats Mleh on SK epic, and Akujin on WIZ epic. Thunderdome recruiting, we do PoG runs and other mid-level raiding opportunities. Join us for a fun friendly guild. Join TD today!

Semmysosa
07-13-2016, 02:39 AM
So many good people in this guild. Couldn't think of another way to play.

georgie
07-13-2016, 04:46 AM
no other guild lets u kill ur guildies and walk it off right after. love these guys

Aesop
07-13-2016, 11:08 AM
It's a pvp server, shit happens. Plenty of people have been booted for killing guild mates. Sorry that happened to you Georgie I hope you have someone to talk it over with. That usually helps.

Slathar
07-13-2016, 03:10 PM
grats on 2016 epics. you will be dominated.

SteppinnRazor
07-13-2016, 03:51 PM
damn wiz epic and sk epic? grats

TacoSmasher
07-13-2016, 04:10 PM
been absent lately from raids but love this guild. props to the leadership for providing a fun environment for new and old players

Uuruk
07-13-2016, 06:19 PM
TMO is a great guild

Saludeen
07-14-2016, 01:23 PM
I was in Tempest for a while but I always liked Thunderdome. Everyone I grouped with was cool and I ended up grouping with them usually by coincidence more than others. Considering reinstalling and joining but man... Everquest.. gotta get away from it.

Aesop
07-14-2016, 01:58 PM
It's a hell of a drug.

TacoSmasher
07-14-2016, 02:34 PM
I was in Tempest for a while but I always liked Thunderdome. Everyone I grouped with was cool and I ended up grouping with them usually by coincidence more than others. Considering reinstalling and joining but man... Everquest.. gotta get away from it.

I'd love to see you come back, ill be waiting.

Semmysosa
07-15-2016, 05:38 AM
No playing time requirements for <Thunderdome>. If you help others you will be helped. No one fighting over loots just people enjoying an elf sim.

http://thunderdome99.enjin.com/home

Come see us.

georgie
07-16-2016, 03:21 PM
True

beta
07-17-2016, 01:06 PM
Great to see guilds getting shit done!

Pres the dome!

Lasher
07-25-2016, 07:44 AM
Great semi casual guild. This guild has a lot to offer.

Leveling guild- few groups at different level ranges usually going on.
Grouping, farming and shooting the shit
Pvp skirmishes
Get your epic done. Past 2-3 weeks. Done 2 wizard, 3 rog, 2 cleric, 1 shaman, 1 SK, 2 druids, 1 monk.
Progressing and doing more an more every week. Grow with us

We use discord for voice chat. Can ask a member or an officer for an invite to discord. Most of us are as normal as a grown adult still playing eq can be.

-Vanco

Aesop
07-25-2016, 08:28 PM
A good time to join a growing guild for new players and veterans alike.

Aesop
07-27-2016, 06:08 AM
Clean kills on Overking and Queen. Grats Tamilyn on cleric epic, grats everyone else on loot. Was another good night for Thunderdome, definitely up and coming and a guild with an actual community willing to help one another.

Outer
07-27-2016, 10:46 AM
Good job dome

derpcake
07-28-2016, 07:14 PM
Have been enjoying the Dome a lot.

I have limited playtime and am on Euro times, but there usually is something going on and people are nice.

Aesop
08-08-2016, 11:58 PM
Dingy rooms and deserted halls
Were once filled with insignia of rank.

Fields choked with weeds and blighted trees
Were once scenes of dancing and song.

While here spiders weave their webs between
carved beams

There they replace window mats with silken
gauze.

Boast not that you wear your powder and rouge
well,

But grieve that your temples will soon be
covered in frost.

Tonight a pair of cooing doves under red bridal
curtains,

Tomorrow a heap of bleached bones like
those of yesteryear.

Chests filled with gold, chests filled with silver--
In a twinkling beggars despised by all.

One moment we grieve over a short-lived friend,
The next we are ourselves overtaken by
death.

Careful as we may be with our sons,
We cannot be certain they will not turn
bandits and thieves.

We would all bring up our daughters to be ladies,
But who can say they will not end up in
courtesans' quarters?

Discontent with one's position
May bring chains upon one's feet.

Yesterday, 'twas the coat because it was not warm
enough;

Today, 'tis the dragon robe because it is too
long.

What bustle and confusion, as one set of actors
exits and another enters,

Each taking the illusory for the real.
What stupidity; for in the end, in the end
One only wears out one's fingers for someone
else's trousseau.

Aesop
08-09-2016, 12:00 AM
Thunderdome recruiting. Loot is not the mortar that binds in this guild.

Aesop
08-09-2016, 03:13 AM
however, we do get some. Derakor the Vindicator, Trakanon down for the first time recently. VS goes down regularly and we just started Halls of Testing. Kael raids happen from time to time, PoG occasionally. We raid 2-4 times a week depending on our mood and the days we have people on.

Exp groups happening at all level, an active Discord and a real community of people willing to help. Although I will admit this has suffered a bit since taking up raiding so much, that actually takes a lot of time and work and striking the balance between being a guild full of human beings and raiding is what we strive for.

Invites are easy to get, find an officer send a tell. I'm on Rumblebum most of the time, officers are usually on but can be hard to find available sometimes but we'll get you in.

Self reliance, and a team attitude will take you a long way in this guild.

TacoSmasher
08-09-2016, 08:55 AM
this guy worried about loot distribution in TD. lol

Nirgon
08-09-2016, 11:00 AM
miss you big cut

see you in the fall DLC pal

hammers high

letsjoe
08-09-2016, 11:51 AM
good to see another side attempting new things, keep up the good work

derpcake
08-10-2016, 10:57 AM
Is it DKP or does a group of officers decide who gets loot?

I got some stuff pretty fast as a new member.

Doesn't seem likely anyone wouldn't be happy with the way it works, if they aren't its probably them :)

Gardur
08-10-2016, 03:04 PM
Domed

Semmysosa
08-13-2016, 12:07 PM
Still boasting the most females on Project 1999 red.