PDA

View Full Version : Both of my attention-whoring threads unite, for your R&F pleasure

Norsha
10-17-2010, 11:56 AM
I have waited an entire week for someone to let my spouse play with me. The IP waiver process is broken!

The non-responsiveness of the moderators, whether volunteer or not, is unacceptable.

Everyone else good luck in all your endeavors. I enjoyed my time with you all. You are a wonderful community who love to help out new people. Unfortunately I refuse to rely on incompetence

To the owners of Project1999, I hope all life' endeavors are as timely and responsive as you have been for me and mine.

Good hunting to you all,

Norsha and CountLarson

Norsha
10-17-2010, 11:57 AM
I have waited an entire week for someone to let my spouse play with me. The IP waiver process is broken!

The non-responsiveness of the moderators, whether volunteer or not, is unacceptable.

Everyone else good luck in all your endeavors. I enjoyed my time with you all. You are a wonderful community who love to help out new people. Unfortunately I refuse to rely on incompetence

To the owners of Project1999, I hope all life' endeavors are as timely and responsive as you have been for me and mine.

Good hunting to you all,

Norsha and CountLarson

Ridic
10-17-2010, 12:07 PM
? Wheres the free stuff ?

Yukkers
10-17-2010, 12:12 PM
whats for sale?

JackFlash
10-17-2010, 12:18 PM
After reading your goodbye post I must say I'm glad you won't be playing on our server. You also posted in the wrong forum. Fishing for attention much?

Otto
10-17-2010, 12:28 PM
You're a douchebag.

Bye.

Virtuosos
10-17-2010, 12:31 PM
if you need help uninstalling, let me know.

i heard rm-rf was quite a useful command

or if you are the more modern windows user...

format c: /U

the U is for everqUest.... >.> <.<

Norsha
10-17-2010, 12:31 PM
Just yours Jack!

Apparently I have succeeded and there is nothing you can do about it. :D

I feel so powerful, bending you to my will so easily.

You're my pet now, fetch for me boy. Fetch fetch!

JackFlash
10-17-2010, 12:34 PM
You're a douchebag.

Bye.

This.

jjgerman
10-17-2010, 12:36 PM
sounds like they probably just denied you. I dont think the process is broken. Just probably figured that no one as stupid as you could be married to a real "women".

have a nice day

Ingrum
10-17-2010, 12:37 PM
Fail rage post is fail. You just made yourself look like a bitch.

Chodan
10-17-2010, 12:44 PM

Good hunting to you all,

Norsha and CountLarson

Give me my IP exemption NOW! Come fix all these bugs NOW! RELEASE KUNARK ALREADY!!!11!!!!1!1!!!!!

Oh wait, you can't do all that at the same time? Well, you're obviously incompetent. Back to WoW for some instant gratification.

/bye

jimmygarr
10-17-2010, 12:49 PM
It's a free service run by people who do not get paid to deal with anything. The fact that they do give IP exemptions should just be a bonus. Deal with the wait or go play something else. It took us two weeks to get our exemption, so what? They're busy and i think they do exemptions all in one chunk anyways. /bye

Lazortag
10-17-2010, 12:55 PM

Good hunting to you all,

Norsha and CountLarson

Awesome! You were probably a two-boxer anyway. No one would rage this hard over not being able to play with their "wife".

SlankyLanky
10-17-2010, 01:34 PM

u mad bro?

Duie
10-17-2010, 01:37 PM
But the would for a hubby. im just saying that splits get a little more emotional than danglers .

Tappin
10-17-2010, 01:45 PM
My friends had to wait a few weeks for their IP unblock, was well worth the wait.

rainingvodka
10-17-2010, 01:47 PM

Good hunting to you all,

Norsha and CountLarson

don't let the proverbial interwebs door hit you in the non proverbial fourth point of contact. GTFO!

It's a little thing called patience - helping people not have heart attacks since oh I dooooooon't know, forever?

Crazyeyes
10-17-2010, 02:12 PM
peace out ho

Messianic
10-17-2010, 02:12 PM
Of all the reasons to quit this game...this is probably the most lame.

All the best...

Ravun
10-17-2010, 02:14 PM
It is clear that you are a very important person Norsha...in your own head. From what I understand the IP exemptions are handled by one person at the moment. There is no reason for you to get special treatment. In your head these facts probably don't matter much because you have some misplaced sense of entitlement. Maybe if you didn't put such unrealistic expectations on the devs then you wouldn't ragequit when they didn't meet them? Get off your high horse and GTFO :)

Tappin
10-17-2010, 02:22 PM
He already posted this else where, I believe.

Torin_Stormchaser
10-17-2010, 02:31 PM
the process takes a while.

Torin_Stormchaser
10-17-2010, 02:34 PM
have fun elsewhere, the process takes a while, I waited a while before I was granted an IP exemption for my significant other and friend, and I have read in another thread where it took someone else a month or more before their request was granted.

Kassel
10-17-2010, 02:58 PM
You sound like a self righteous twit.

This is a great day for the server. I just hope you have some conviction so that you never consider coming back

SlankyLanky
10-17-2010, 03:04 PM

Good hunting to you all,

Norsha and CountLarson

so whats the account info chief?

purist
10-17-2010, 03:35 PM
Sense of entitlement much?

Malinrol
10-17-2010, 04:44 PM
In the words of DJO...

Fuck a fruitbasket. Stuff takes time here. This is not WoW, there is no instant gratification here. Patience is a virtue, one you would do well to value...

yraapt
10-17-2010, 10:54 PM
If waiting one week is too hard I'm not sure Everquest, much less classic eq, is the game for you.

nilbog
10-18-2010, 03:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

Uthgaard
10-18-2010, 03:27 AM

Good hunting to you all,

Norsha and CountLarson

http://www.lastylistmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Sand-in-My-Vagina.jpg

Aaaand stay out!

audacity
10-18-2010, 03:35 AM
You and your wife will be missed, you were both great players and will be a true loss to this server, if you ever feel the need to come back to this server, please, do it for us..........pffffffffahahahahhahaha I'm just kidding ya bitch! FUCK YOU AND YOUR LIFE!

Swishahouse
10-18-2010, 04:37 AM
Now you and your "wife" will have more quality time for things like this, eh chief. Errrrrrr Chef...

http://www.chicagomag.com/images/2010/0510/C201005-T-Rick-Tramonto.jpg

Dragonthorne
10-18-2010, 07:15 AM
SelfRighteousTwit to Wife: "Yeah, I'm pretty important on the server. They'll even let us both play where others can't. Watch this, my request will be processed REALLY quick."

Wife to SelfRighteousTwit: "Wow! You're right...they respond to you like I do! Now go make me a sammich, bitch!"

Dragonthorne
10-18-2010, 07:22 AM
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g32/jatrasis/pants.jpg

Serith
10-18-2010, 07:24 AM
Double rage quit

Estolcles
10-18-2010, 01:36 PM
http://www.chicagomag.com/images/2010/0510/C201005-T-Rick-Tramonto.jpg

If that guys thinks that "CHEF" tattoo makes him badass, he's failing hardcore.... except with the busboys. They're actually kinda scared. :p