PDA

View Full Version : What would you do? Guys been training our camp all day, guides don't care.

Daaz47
05-19-2015, 08:50 PM
I'v been camping, with my group, here in LOIO for ... 6..8 hours? i dont know.

This jerk "Zuol" has been training the ledge camp over and over, using his alt "xlocator" to scout us out.

We'v made petitions all day, and noone's replied to us.

Starting to think that the guides are just getting a laugh out of this, and i'm thinking about jumping ship to the official progression server. You know, where the guides give a crap.

What would you do? How can you escalate this?!

iruinedyourday
05-19-2015, 08:52 PM
post a sweet rants and flames thread

Haynar
05-19-2015, 09:05 PM
LOIO exp sucks. Why are you there? To camp where bards are known to kite? The claim they are training you? You do realize that can backfire? And you had to stay there how long before ur first bard you are trying to get banned show up? Griefing others is also bannable.

Oleris
05-19-2015, 09:09 PM
haynar give beta server plz.

Daaz47
05-19-2015, 09:14 PM
Which part of that did i say it was a bard?

Daaz47
05-19-2015, 09:16 PM
Do you always add stuff into other peoples accounts to support your own inane ramblings?

Valaen
05-19-2015, 09:18 PM
Don't think there are any guides over on progression. Will be player run. Have fun mate!

Daaz47
05-19-2015, 09:19 PM
So i'm allowed to train people for whatever reason i want. gotchya thanks

iruinedyourday
05-19-2015, 09:20 PM
This has the makings of a great Rnf bard thread

Daaz47
05-19-2015, 09:20 PM
unless i'm mistaken?

Haynar
05-19-2015, 09:21 PM
This is not the petition forum. They that if u need help.

H

Daaz47
05-19-2015, 09:22 PM
There was no bard. he's a 60 necro that pulls the entire fort into our camp. Claims it was because we kicked him from the group. He was afk jacking off so.... we deserve to get trained. gotchya. thanks guys you are a big help to this community

Oleris
05-19-2015, 09:22 PM
beta server plz :(

Pheer
05-19-2015, 09:27 PM
LOIO exp sucks. Why are you there? To camp where bards are known to kite? The claim they are training you? You do realize that can backfire? And you had to stay there how long before ur first bard you are trying to get banned show up? Griefing others is also bannable.

Stick to dev work haynar, CSR clearly isnt your thing

Haynar
05-19-2015, 09:29 PM
Stick to dev work haynar, CSR clearly isnt your thing
Meh.

This is not a csr forum either.

Sounds like a group dispute. Probably should be in RnF.

H

Haynar
05-19-2015, 09:30 PM
beta server plz :(

Yep. They need to bring it back up.

H

Haynar
05-19-2015, 09:31 PM
There was no bard. he's a 60 necro that pulls the entire fort into our camp. Claims it was because we kicked him from the group. He was afk jacking off so.... we deserve to get trained. gotchya. thanks guys you are a big help to this community
Noone deserves to get trained.

Bboboo
05-19-2015, 09:32 PM
Option A: Train them.
Option B: Drink some bleach.
Option C: All of the above.

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-19-2015, 09:39 PM
Option A: Train them.
Option B: Drink some bleach.
Option C: All of the above.

http://i.imgur.com/E3aUpRB.gif

Haynar
05-19-2015, 09:48 PM
Oh, my bad. You did post in the petition forum. Saw ur post now.

Maybe one of our volunteer guides will get to you soon. However, posting you complaints for all to debate, generally doesnt help speed up the process.

H

bloodmuffin
05-19-2015, 09:55 PM
NAME AND SHAME!

Swish
05-19-2015, 10:03 PM
Starting to think that the guides are just getting a laugh out of this, and i'm thinking about jumping ship to the official progression server. You know, where the guides give a crap.

oh boy, you got me with that one :D

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1234778541_lol.gif

waffel
05-19-2015, 10:07 PM
Who gets trained for 8 hours straight and never leaves? Who plays Everquest for 8 hours straight?

iruinedyourday
05-19-2015, 10:10 PM
Who gets trained for 8 hours straight and never leaves? Who plays Everquest for 8 hours straight?

ill play eq for 8 hrs on a chill day

bloodmuffin
05-19-2015, 10:10 PM

Ahem. I'd like to remind you of twitch.tv you can watch people put 12+ hours into this game per day.

waffel
05-19-2015, 10:12 PM
Ahem. I'd like to remind you of twitch.tv you can watch people put 12+ hours into this game per day.

There's a word I'm looking for.... Starts with Y and sounds like bikes...

StrangeTech
05-19-2015, 10:12 PM
Who plays Everquest for 8 hours straight?

But I have more socks to fill!

Ezalor
05-19-2015, 10:28 PM

kek

you're not a paying customer here bruh. threatening to switch to progression server while belittling the volunteer staff just shows you have a shitty and entitled attitude

Moregan
05-19-2015, 10:49 PM
Oops! I'm very sorry, Daaz47!

I had a doctor's appointment and then took a nap, and Eunomia worked late.

I can't erase from your memory those horrible things that this Necromancer did to you, but I can promise that we will be having an "all hands on deck" staff meeting later tonight to discuss plans for matching, if not exceeding, your refined standards of free-to-play volunteer emulator customer service.

While on the subject, if you have any other ideas for us about how we can improve our CSR response to meet your needs, please let us know here in this RnF thread.

But whatever you do, please, please please!!! Don't leave us!

YOU are the hero that Norrath needs!

/plea

Pokesan
05-19-2015, 10:55 PM

I can't erase from your memory those horrible things that this Necromancer did to you, but I can promise that we will be having an "all hands on deck" staff meeting later tonight to discuss plans for matching, if not exceeding, your refined standards of free-to-play volunteer emulator customer service.

While on the subject, if you have any other ideas for us about how we can improve our CSR response to meet your needs, please let us know here in this RnF thread.

/plea

settle down beavis

Portsche
05-19-2015, 10:55 PM

/plea

I kinda like this guy.

Turp
05-19-2015, 10:58 PM
lol

Nuktari
05-19-2015, 11:11 PM
https://media4.giphy.com/media/wIwOAf0JM5Y9G/200.gif

iruinedyourday
05-19-2015, 11:15 PM
http://image.blingee.com/images15/content/output/000/000/000/3ba/192566412_444339.gif

Champion_Standing
05-19-2015, 11:27 PM
I blame bards

bktroost
05-20-2015, 01:27 AM
Heynar, you should spend some of the resources you are spending on this classy CSR gold and turn it into making mages better.

Pookieson
05-20-2015, 03:12 AM
its good to know the staff enjoy RnF just as much as we do. #freeRnF

Secrets
05-20-2015, 03:28 AM
OP is a troll and the story is made up.

I stopped taking him seriously when he said the official progression server would have guide support. Guides haven't done anything on EQLive for years besides run guide events. And I am fairly certain the guide program no longer exists under Daybreak.

/thread

Secrets
05-20-2015, 03:30 AM
Heynar, you should spend some of the resources you are spending on this classy CSR gold and turn it into making mages better.

So limiting pets to 4 per mob like classic, got it.

Tankdan
05-20-2015, 07:51 AM
I was in LOIO all day and kept hearing this drama unfold.. Apparently its legit, they were getting trained by somebody that got kicked earlier for afk.

Samoht
05-20-2015, 07:58 AM

/plea

Patronizing him really isn't going to do anything for the health of the server. The "we didn't have enough resources to respond in a timely manner" excuse is tired and old. It's also your problem, not his. If this guy was a TMO member on an alt, I bet Sirken would have shown up within seconds and death touched everybody at the ledge so that he was awarded with the camp.

Cecily
05-20-2015, 08:23 AM

A hero does. That's who.

Big_Japan
05-20-2015, 08:29 AM

/plea

have you tried riding a bicycle? kissing somebody you find attractive? these are very effective stress relievers in my experience

Big_Japan
05-20-2015, 08:35 AM
you could also turn to drugs. Not a very healthy option but at least then when you write posts like that people can be like "oh man that poor junkie, how sad" instead of "yikes"

BurgyK
05-20-2015, 08:40 AM
Patronizing him really isn't going to do anything for the health of the server. The "we didn't have enough resources to respond in a timely manner" excuse is tired and old. It's also your problem, not his. If this guy was a TMO member on an alt, I bet Sirken would have shown up within seconds and death touched everybody at the ledge so that he was awarded with the camp.

so true. Every time i want orc1 gms show up and dt all those filthy newbs

Dirt
05-20-2015, 09:02 AM

/plea

P1999 : where even the guides are douchebags.

That's somewhat classic I guess.

Widan
05-20-2015, 09:04 AM

/plea

Welcome back, Amelinda.

Swish
05-20-2015, 09:12 AM

/plea

Red as fuck, Moregan for red GM.

Itap
05-20-2015, 09:18 AM
Moregan is cool af. If someone is violating the rules by training you and a guide isn't online to resolve it, just log the fuck off until it's resolved. The volunteer staff are not robots, they have responsibilities outside of this game (job, kids, etc). Your sense of entitlement is fucking disturbing, take that shit to the progression server, you will fit right in. Have a nice day

Big_Japan
05-20-2015, 09:23 AM
Moregan is cool af.

if you really cared about him, you wouldn't be enabling his self-humiliation like this.

paulgiamatti
05-20-2015, 09:46 AM
This thread is weird.

nyclin
05-20-2015, 09:56 AM
This thread is weird.

the rnf is coming from inside the house

MteniPheet
05-20-2015, 10:01 AM
Internet, you complete me. ~.~

nyclin
05-20-2015, 10:48 AM

/plea

please let me know when you start accepting bribes to further your drug habit, I need a couple fungis pls

Daaz47
05-20-2015, 11:04 AM
It may have not helped speed up the process, but it at least established some of the staffs feelings about the player-base and their obligation to it. You guys did great. Cheers.

Moregan
05-20-2015, 11:07 AM
http://thewellnessdoer.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/child-with-tongue-out.jpeg?2c8187

Daaz47
05-20-2015, 11:13 AM
please let me know when you start accepting bribes to further your drug habit, I need a couple fungis pls

Champion_Standing
05-20-2015, 11:27 AM
GM rage quit INC?

Siets
05-20-2015, 11:57 AM

/plea

http://thewellnessdoer.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/child-with-tongue-out.jpeg?2c8187

Damn, I really like P99, but posts like this really rub me the wrong way. Just because it is a free server does not entitle you to act unprofessionally. Just calmly explain your position and move on.

Samoht
05-20-2015, 12:04 PM
His tirade almost seems like something Uthgaard would say or type out... Just needs one or two more misplaced insults and a little more self-fellating.

Moregan
05-20-2015, 12:05 PM
Damn, I really like P99, but posts like this really rub me the wrong way. Just because it is a free server does not entitle you to act unprofessionally. Just calmly explain your position and move on.

Guys, guys, guys...

This is Rants and Flames. I am just engaging in a little RnF fun here. I did not realize I was this good at trolling people. Or maybe I did. Maybe I knew exactly what I was doing.

Anyway, here's my official response to Daaz47's private petition thread (which only staff can see), just so everyone knows that I actually love you all and the small volunteer staff truly does try our hardest to support this community.

Having said that, can we please continue this thread in its intended RnF glory? I feel like there is a lot more mud to sling, and I am only halfway done with this popcorn. I also have at least 5 more "sticking tongue out" jpgs on deck.

Thanks!

Daaz47,

I'm sorry that nobody was available to assist earlier.

As you know, EQ is the game that never sleeps, and it is difficult for our small volunteer staff to maintain constant coverage at all hours of the day 24/7/365.

Hopefully you have a better experience going forward, and I hope a guide is available the next time you run into trouble with another player.

-Moregan

Bboboo
05-20-2015, 12:07 PM
I take it back, everyone here (aside from Moregan) should just drink a little bleach.

Siets
05-20-2015, 12:12 PM
Yeah, I don't frequent the P99 forums much. After reading a bit more of RnF and getting a feel for what it is, this thread is making much more sense to me. (Daaz, this is basically Helldump. Personally, I would take things said in here with a giant block of salt.)

Honestly all the guides have been great in every situation I have ever had to petition for them. Thanks for the transparency Moregan.

Sirken
05-20-2015, 12:16 PM
players should never post serious issues or concerns in Rants and Flames. and if they do, they should expect to be greeted with both rants, and flames. the petition forum exists for a reason.

nerds.gif

Haynar
05-20-2015, 12:18 PM
It may have not helped speed up the process, but it at least established some of the staffs feelings about the player-base and their obligation to it. You guys did great. Cheers.
Staff cant stand self-entitled jerks.

They love the game. They work very hard to help the players.

If the way you deal with people in game, is anything like your actual petition, I would be amazed if you aren't getting trained on a daily basis.

Go play on progression. The guides there can probably fulfill your expections better.

Welcome to RnF.

H

Siets
05-20-2015, 12:19 PM
I take it back, everyone here (aside from Moregan) should just drink a little bleach.

Oh man it's Treeitek. Thanks for helping me track GrimFeather in NK yesterday. :D

Haynar
05-20-2015, 12:23 PM
Or pack a little beach?

Pint
05-20-2015, 12:38 PM
Lol this just in, staff are not allowed to have a laugh at the expense of uptight nerds. You fire giants all need to go get bent.

Siets
05-20-2015, 12:44 PM
Lol this just in, staff are not allowed to have a laugh at the expense of uptight nerds. You fire giants all need to go get bent.

There's a difference between laughing at someone to their face on public forums and laughing at someone with your coworkers via PMs. I might have a lot of opinions about my customers at work, but I keep them to myself and remember that we are all human.

Thana8088
05-20-2015, 12:48 PM
There's a difference between laughing at someone to their face on public forums and laughing at someone with your coworkers via PMs. I might have a lot of opinions about my customers at work, but I keep them to myself and remember that we are all human.

There's also a huge difference between paying customers and.....well, us.

Ezalor
05-20-2015, 12:55 PM

you're not a paying customer bruh, and no one's forcing you to play here, so take that sense of entitlement elsewhere

Samoht
05-20-2015, 01:01 PM
Paying or not, there's no reason for CSR to openly abuse players.

If you want to troll threads, use your personal account, especially when the thread was started in server chat and then you moved it to RNF.

Itap
05-20-2015, 01:01 PM
What is it about this game that brings out the autism in all of us?

Siets
05-20-2015, 01:02 PM
you're not a paying customer bruh, and no one's forcing you to play here, so take that sense of entitlement elsewhere

Rogean doesn't need donations! You heard it here from "Ezalor" folks. I'll be sure to quote this during the next donation drive.

Here's the deal. Rogean (I assume) wants to grow the server and the community. To do that, he needs to provide a service. What service? The business of running an emulated EQ server and all of the services that go along with that. Things like having a working, stable server, maintaining active development, and yes this includes GMs to manage player issues. You can either do a shitty job of GM'ing or do a good job of GM'ing. Doing well at your job furthers Rogean's goal. Doing a shitty job drives people away. You are correct, there is no financial obligation to perform well. Nobody's livelihood is on the line. However, if you care about the server and the community then you should try to be professional in all situations (especially when dealing with disgruntled customers.) These are the basic tenets of customer service, a job I have done for a very long time in both retail and IT environments.

Pokesan
05-20-2015, 01:06 PM
'ENTITLED!' he screeched, his face contorting into a greasy rage

Itap
05-20-2015, 01:06 PM
Rogean doesn't need donations! You heard it here from "Ezalor" folks. I'll be sure to quote this during the next donation drive.

Here's the deal. Rogean (I assume) wants to grow the server and the community. To do that, he needs to provide a service. What service? The business of running an emulated EQ server and all of the services that go along with that. Things like having a working, stable server, maintaining active development, and yes this includes GMs to manage player issues. You can either do a shitty job of GM'ing or do a good job of GM'ing. Doing well at your job furthers Rogean's goal. Doing a shitty job drives people away. You are correct, there is no financial obligation to perform well. Nobody's livelihood is on the line. However, if you care about the server and the community then you should try to be professional in all situations (especially when dealing with disgruntled customers.) These are the basic tenets of customer service, a job I have done for a very long time in both retail and IT environments.

This game sells itself, through its almost flawless classic gameplay. If you think a guide having a little fun in RnF is detrimental to the server, this may not be the place for you. I hear WoW still has millions of players, maybe try there?

Bboboo
05-20-2015, 01:08 PM
a job I have done for a very long time in both retail and IT environments.

Explains your insanity.

Ezalor
05-20-2015, 01:11 PM

yiKes bud

didnt read any of that but the normal reaction of someone who doesn't like a free service they're not being forced to play on is to just quietly leave

will pray 4 u

Pint
05-20-2015, 01:12 PM
There's also a huge difference between paying customers and.....well, us.

^ this... there is also a big difference between the public subforums and RNF but some ppl have a little too much entitled butthurt to differentiate i guess

Siets
05-20-2015, 01:13 PM
This game sells itself, through its almost flawless classic gameplay. If you think a guide having a little fun in RnF is detrimental to the server, this may not be the place for you. I hear WoW still has millions of players, maybe try there?

You know, you can just ask me to post a dick pic if you really want to take measurements and make comparisons. If you can't at least be honest with me, this may not be the place for you. I hear League of Legends still has millions of happy players content to play the same metagame for endless hours of their life.

Bboboo
05-20-2015, 01:16 PM
Alright guys, hold off on the bleach for now because it's popcorn time.

Haynar
05-20-2015, 01:16 PM
Starting to like this thread. Bringing out some new colors for people.

And also showing how self entitled some are.

Samoht
05-20-2015, 01:17 PM
You know, you can just ask me to post a dick pic if you really want to take measurements and make comparisons. If you can't at least be honest with me, this may not be the place for you. I hear League of Legends still has millions of happy players content to play the same metagame for endless hours of their life.

Don't let the trolls get to you. Those guys are wrong, and they know they're wrong. That's why they don't address any posts they cannot easily pick apart. The staff here refers to itself as CSR, so you should naturally assume that you're going to get some kind of CSR while working with them. They should never be allowed to abuse you. If they wish to troll RNF, they should consider employing their personal accounts and not their CSR accounts.

Siets
05-20-2015, 01:23 PM
Don't let the trolls get to you. Those guys are wrong, and they know they're wrong. That's why they don't address any posts they cannot easily pick apart. The staff here refers to itself as CSR, so you should naturally assume that you're going to get some kind of CSR while working with them. They should never be allowed to abuse you. If they wish to troll RNF, they should consider employing their personal accounts and not their CSR accounts.

This guy has it figured out.

Dirt
05-20-2015, 01:25 PM
This guy has it figured out.

But what's his level of entitlement?
That's all that matters apparently.

Detoxx
05-20-2015, 01:32 PM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2000/11/22/everquest-guide-kills-characters

This is what happens to guides that get pissed!

Turp
05-20-2015, 01:42 PM
I was in LOIO all day and kept hearing this drama unfold.. Apparently its legit, they were getting trained by somebody that got kicked earlier for afk.
Its TRUE. lol
https://31.media.tumblr.com/6fcb38e52ad794855336a6df132ec119/tumblr_inline_nkllonXqXn1r6curg.gif

Bilbik
05-20-2015, 01:48 PM
yiKes bud

didnt read any of that but the normal reaction of someone who doesn't like a free service they're not being forced to play on is to just quietly leave

will pray 4 u

Oh I'm giving something away? That entitles me to be a cocksucker, if I want to be because you're not paying!
You're probably that asshole who makes homeless people humiliate themselves for charity.

JayN
05-20-2015, 01:50 PM
Should stop harassing poor innocent OP before he goes all Mace Attack on someone.

Poor guy getting trained

paulgiamatti
05-20-2015, 01:54 PM
This thread is getting really weird, guys.

Itap
05-20-2015, 01:57 PM

Guides trolling in RnF is what makes this place so great. This isn't SoE, or Daybreak, it's project 1999.

Champion_Standing
05-20-2015, 01:59 PM
Gonna go volunteer at a soup kitchen and cuss out all the people I serve and when they complain I'll be like, bitch you getting this for free u can't complain.

Eunomia
05-20-2015, 02:01 PM
If staff is not available during situations like this, document it the best you can with fraps or screenshots. Upload to either Imgur.com or Youtube and link in a petition on the petition forum.

If you are able to tell the story with your documentation, action will be taken.

It is unfortunate someone was able to run wild for 8 hours. As a player, I would have moved. I realize that is letting the other guy "win", but I don't think you won by letting him ruin your day.

JayN
05-20-2015, 02:01 PM
Gonna go volunteer at a soup kitchen and cuss out all the people I serve and when they complain I'll be like, bitch you getting this for free u can't complain.

p in their soups

JayN
05-20-2015, 02:02 PM
If staff is not available during situations like this, document it the best you can with fraps or screenshots. Upload to either Imgur.com or Youtube and link in a petition on the petition forum.

If you are able to tell the story with your documentation, action will be taken.

It is unfortunate someone was able to run wild for 8 hours. As a player, I would have moved. I realize that is letting the other guy "win", but I don't think you won by letting him ruin your day.

AKA bards get precedence

Itap
05-20-2015, 02:03 PM

It's more like the homeless person came in and started throwing feces everywhere and all over the volunteers

Eunomia
05-20-2015, 02:03 PM

No one is starving here, and if they are, there isn't much the guides can do about it.

Haynar
05-20-2015, 02:08 PM
Should stop harassing poor innocent OP before he goes all Mace Attack on someone.

Poor guy getting trained

No. He got trained over and over for 8 hrs. But he took it like a man.

/bow

Greengrocer
05-20-2015, 02:09 PM
I heard there were hungry soup eaters in this thread.

WTS Soup

Soup of the day is Rabbit Stew (http://wiki.project1999.com/Rabbit_Stew) 2pp each

Make it a meal! Add a Mammoth Sandwich (http://wiki.project1999.com/Mammoth_Sandwich) and Flask of Berry Juice (http://wiki.project1999.com/Flask_of_Berry_Juice) for only 2pp more!

Be sure to ask about our desserts and other daily specials!

Champion_Standing
05-20-2015, 02:09 PM
It's more like the homeless person came in and started throwing feces everywhere and all over the volunteers

Well if you want to take that route it would be more like this.

Homeless guy comes in and starts throwing poo at another homeless guy, the target of said poo flinging gets mad and starts asking for the staff to do something about it but nobody is around to help. When he finally finds someone to tell he is pissed (he's covered in shit of course he's pissed) so he rants a little about them not being around to help him and not caring. So volunteer respond go Fuck yourself you eat here for free.

Littlegyno 13.0
05-20-2015, 02:12 PM

god ur so smart, beautiful, just and just amazing.

this is wut i imagine u as being.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/14/b1/65/14b16542b200f6eba7341c7d3638afe7.jpg

Champion_Standing
05-20-2015, 02:13 PM
Greengrocer saves the thread again

Itap
05-20-2015, 02:15 PM
Well if you want to take that route it would be more like this.

Homeless guy comes in and starts throwing poo at another homeless guy, the target of said poo flinging gets mad and starts asking for the staff to do something about it but nobody is around to help. When he finally finds someone to tell he is pissed (he's covered in shit of course he's pissed) so he rants a little about them not being around to help him and not caring. So volunteer respond go Fuck yourself you eat here for free.

Actually, going off his OP, he was directing his post towards the staff, implying that nobody responded to his petition and that they are not doing their job well enough for his standards. Allow me to quote it for you, to save you the click

We'v made petitions all day, and noone's replied to us.

gkmarino
05-20-2015, 02:18 PM

Guides trolling in RnF is what makes this place so great. This isn't SoE, or Daybreak, it's project 1999.It's hard to know how to feel. First of all this seems to be a rather serious harassment issue for not only this player but his entire group. Take into account that 5-6 active players being negatively effected by 1 abusive player. Of course the CSR staff would have preferred to be available, however they weren't. Also the attitude of OP really twists the issue from being serious, to an issue of entitlement, it's unfortunate that OP seems to spread the animosity created by the perpetrator.

I think the main problem is that OP chose to share this information in the RnF thread and expected to be taken seriously. On the flip side, sure he is allowed to RnF, but expecting the trollings to stay in their caves is just ignorance. People are, for the most part allowed to have fun in the RnF thread, even staff in my opinion. I don't see anything wrong with staff having fun in the RnF thread on their staff accounts vs. personal accounts.

However, I do feel there is some gold in posting how they professionally contacted OP first, before engaging in the RnF festivities, of course this is a matter of opinion.

To Samoht's opinion, I partially agreed initially, yet at the same time. I think Samoht needs a visit from The Joker, "Why So Serious?".

Champion_Standing
05-20-2015, 02:29 PM
Everything in RnF is taken seriously.

Samoht
05-20-2015, 02:31 PM
I think the main problem is that OP chose to share this information in the RnF thread and expected to be taken seriously. On the flip side, sure he is allowed to RnF, but expecting the trollings to stay in their caves is just ignorance. People are, for the most part allowed to have fun in the RnF thread, even staff in my opinion. I don't see anything wrong with staff having fun in the RnF thread on their staff accounts vs. personal accounts.

By the way, this thread wasn't made in RNF. It was moved here from server chat.

Champion_Standing
05-20-2015, 02:36 PM
Actually, going off his OP, he was directing his post towards the staff, implying that nobody responded to his petition and that they are not doing their job well enough for his standards. Allow me to quote it for you, to save you the click

OP is the target of poo throwing and this thread is his reaction in my poo flinging analogy. You can agree or disagree but as long as it involves poo I'll accept it.

frictator
05-20-2015, 02:37 PM

I find it funny that everyone is missing this point or at least choosing to ignore it.

Eunomia
05-20-2015, 02:38 PM
I find it funny that everyone is missing this point or at least choosing to ignore it.

It didn't belong where it was. It belonged in petitions...ONLY.

If he wants it public, this is a rant.

Samoht
05-20-2015, 02:41 PM

I do not disagree with Eunomia. I'm glad that one green name can maintain their composure regardless of in which forum they're currently posting.

Itap
05-20-2015, 02:42 PM

Nobody is ignoring it, it was moved because it is a rant. Just because it started in server chat doesn't mean it belonged there.

Littlegyno 13.0
05-20-2015, 02:48 PM

god i love you princess. let me serve u. i'll kill anybody 4 u. i'll die 4 u.

Haynar
05-20-2015, 02:52 PM
Posting rants in server chat can actually get you in trouble too. The OP probably assumed their post to bash the staff would have everyone lining up behind them.

There are plenty that have taken the OP's side. Be careful who you side with. When you side with someone who has royally ticked off staff by taking a petition to open forums to debate. Yeah. Not going over so well.

The thread being RnF is probably the only thing saving people who post bashing staff from bans.

H

Haynar
05-20-2015, 02:53 PM
god i love you princess. let me serve u. i'll kill anybody 4 u. i'll die 4 u.

Dude.

DeathWalking
05-20-2015, 02:54 PM
gyno have some tendies and you'll feel so much better

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-20-2015, 02:56 PM
http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/cd3/ec4/f73/resized/heaven-s-gate-dude-meme-generator-assistance-comes-from-within-a4ac50.jpg

Littlegyno 13.0
05-20-2015, 02:58 PM
Dude.

u wanna fuking fight? u fuking naysaying princess eunomia????

i'll cut ur fuking skin off and wear it as a mask U FUCK

Haynar
05-20-2015, 03:01 PM
u wanna fuking fight? u fuking naysaying princess eunomia????

i'll cut ur fuking skin off and wear it as a mask U FUCK
Uh. Which skin u want? I got some extra skin u can have. U wanna wear it where? Ewwwww.

Littlegyno 13.0
05-20-2015, 03:05 PM
Uh. Which skin u want? I got some extra skin u can have. U wanna wear it where? Ewwwww.

http://www.spirithalloween.com/images/spirit/products/interactivezoom/processed/01191683.interactive.a.jpg

ILL KILL FOR U PRINCESS EUNOMIA. LOVE YOU

Haynar
05-20-2015, 03:07 PM
http://www.spirithalloween.com/images/spirit/products/interactivezoom/processed/01191683.interactive.a.jpg

ILL KILL FOR U PRINCESS EUNOMIA. LOVE YOU

You are dead to me ......

Champion_Standing
05-20-2015, 03:09 PM
Rofl, siding with op you better watch yourself, tell dev ur going to cut his skin off and wear it as a mask nbd

Haynar
05-20-2015, 03:14 PM
Rofl, siding with op you better watch yourself, tell dev ur going to cut his skin off and wear it as a mask nbd
I offered him some skin.

And bashing the guides/staff is nowhere near bashing me.

I can take it. Maybe not like the OP took that 8 hr train. But I can take it.

H

Littlegyno 13.0
05-20-2015, 03:15 PM
You are dead to me ......

naw. id love 2 take u out to a bar sometime. have a few drinks. spike your drink. then when u pass out, take u 2 my dungeon where i'd tie u up and wait for u 2 wake up.

once u wake up, you'd find urself with either an object or my dick up ur anus for the next few days before i tired of u and skinned u alive and then ate u while wearing your skin as a mask/suit.

luv u.

Portasaurus
05-20-2015, 03:16 PM
This thread is getting really weird, guys.

Samoht
05-20-2015, 03:17 PM
naw. id love 2 take u out to a bar sometime. have a few drinks. spike your drink. then when u pass out, take u 2 my dungeon where i'd tie u up and wait for u 2 wake up.

once u wake up, you'd find urself with either an object or my dick up ur anus for the next few days before i tired of u and skinned u alive and then ate u while wearing your skin as a mask/suit.

luv u.

Please tell me this guy is on the FBI watch list.

dafier
05-20-2015, 03:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a4gyJsY0mc

That is to calm everyone down....enjoy the song/show.

Cheers

Littlegyno 13.0
05-20-2015, 03:18 PM
Please tell me this guy is on the FBI watch list.

4 wut precious?

http://cdn.meme.am/images/300x/5755601.jpg

dafier
05-20-2015, 03:22 PM
4 wut precious?

http://cdn.meme.am/images/300x/5755601.jpg

I like you.

DeathWalking
05-20-2015, 03:32 PM

luv u.

3edgy5me

Thulack
05-20-2015, 03:47 PM
Paying or not, there's no reason for CSR to openly abuse players.

If you want to troll threads, use your personal account, especially when the thread was started in server chat and then you moved it to RNF.

This. Just because its free doesnt mean players get to be treated like dirt when they ask for help. Also GM's and guides shouldnt troll ever. Doesnt make you look very professional or mature for that matter.

Ezalor
05-20-2015, 04:04 PM
This. Just because its free doesnt mean players get to be treated like dirt when they ask for help. Also GM's and guides shouldnt troll ever. Doesnt make you look very professional or mature for that matter.

i agree, volunteers on a free server should suffer silently while we verbally abuse them

we may not be paying customers, and no one's forcing us to play here, but we're still entitled to a certain "air" of professionalism you know

makes total sense

StrangeTech
05-20-2015, 04:12 PM
I'm not sure if this thread has more high horses or buried sticks. CSR posted his official response from petitions.

This is RnF, even if the original was moved. No need to take things seriously here. Even if CSR posted from his normal account, people would still know who he is and grab the pitchforks. It's usually the shit said outside of one's official position that gets them in trouble.

Champion_Standing
05-20-2015, 04:13 PM

If they aren't moderating or supporting players they shouldn't be posting at all. You don't play eq with a gm character you shouldn't be participating in casual conversation on the forums under a GM account let alone trolling. Don't mind the occasional smackdown delivered to known ass hats but it shouldn't come without a thread lock. Roll a forum alt for trolling.

DeathWalking
05-20-2015, 04:15 PM
No need to take things seriously here..

i think a LOT of people miss this point. server chat is where you want to be for cereal converses

kaev
05-20-2015, 04:18 PM
If they aren't moderating or supporting players they shouldn't be posting at all. You don't play eq with a gm character you shouldn't be participating in casual conversation on the forums under a GM account let alone trolling. Don't mind the occasional smackdown delivered to known ass hats but it shouldn't come without a thread lock. Roll a forum alt for trolling.

I'm so very very glad that p99 is neither owned nor operated by people with broomsticks jammed up their asses. When seeking medical assistance with your problem I suggest starting with a proctologist, surgery may not be necessary.

Samoht
05-20-2015, 04:19 PM
Even if CSR posted from his normal account, people would still know who he is and grab the pitchforks.

I don't know about you, but I couldn't personally tell you what Moregan's personal forum account is. If you do know, please share. Please also share Sirken's.

Champion_Standing
05-20-2015, 04:19 PM
I'm so very very glad that p99 is neither owned nor operated by people with broomsticks jammed up their asses. When seeking medical assistance with your problem I suggest starting with a proctologist, surgery may not be necessary.

Gtfo, on ignore for not taking RnF seriously. I hope u die.

kaev
05-20-2015, 04:24 PM
Gtfo, on ignore for not taking RnF seriously. I hope u die.

thanks! :)

StrangeTech
05-20-2015, 04:27 PM
I don't know about you, but I couldn't personally tell you what Moregan's personal forum account is. If you do know, please share. Please also share Sirken's.

Never said that everyone knows, but I imagine some do. Even if it didn't come up immediately, everything comes out over time.

Official capacity or not, as has been stated multiple times in this thread, we're not paying customers. Even if we were, it's alright for the kettle to let off a little steam every now and again. Keeps it from boiling over, you know. it was a (mostly) isolated incident.

Champion_Standing
05-20-2015, 04:34 PM
RnF is seriously just a bunch of easily trolled Brown nosers now.

Will donate to autism awareness in honor of this forum.

Itap
05-20-2015, 04:42 PM

That did not work out too well for Sundawg. In case you are unaware, perform a quick search.

In short, a developer for P99 posted a ton under an alias (palemoon, among others) and trolled every thread hard. It did not end well once people put 2 and 2 together. If a guide wants to troll in RnF, whats the big fucking deal? It shows that he/she is as normal as the rest of us.

Thulack
05-20-2015, 04:42 PM
i agree, volunteers on a free server should suffer silently while we verbally abuse them

we may not be paying customers, and no one's forcing us to play here, but we're still entitled to a certain "air" of professionalism you know

makes total sense

Trolling is a immature childish thing to do. There is nothing good that comes out of it and its just a rather 12 year old thing to do. I have no respect for anyone that trolls people. I dont care who you are. Grow the fuck up.

kaev
05-20-2015, 04:47 PM
Trolling is a immature childish thing to do. There is nothing good that comes out of it and its just a rather 12 year old thing to do. I have no respect for anyone that trolls people. I dont care who you are. Grow the fuck up.

Wanna have a threesome with me and Champion_Standing? Won't cost too much if we split the room and the booze three ways.

Thulack
05-20-2015, 04:49 PM
Wanna have a threesome with me and Champion_Standing? Won't cost too much if we split the room and the booze three ways.

I dont drink sorry ;)

Champion_Standing
05-20-2015, 04:49 PM
That did not work out too well for Sundawg. In case you are unaware, perform a quick search.

In short, a developer for P99 posted a ton under an alias (palemoon, among others) and trolled every thread hard. It did not end well once people put 2 and 2 together. If a guide wants to troll in RnF, whats the big fucking deal? It shows that he/she is as normal as the rest of us.

Damn, well that sounds awesome I'm sorry I missed it.

Ezalor
05-20-2015, 04:54 PM

clamoring for transparency from your anonymous forum account

kek

Itap
05-20-2015, 05:02 PM
I dont drink sorry ;)

Replace booze with herb, and you got bongs

Nirgon
05-20-2015, 05:17 PM
Hope Haynar codes buff timer removal while wearing a mask of Gyno's skin

Thulack
05-20-2015, 05:19 PM
Replace booze with herb, and you got bongs

:D

Champion_Standing
05-20-2015, 06:09 PM
http://img.pandawhale.com/95468-is-this-not-why-you-are-here-g-7gL5.gif

Haynar
05-20-2015, 06:30 PM
Hope Haynar codes buff timer removal while wearing a mask of Gyno's skin

Been coded for a week now.

gkmarino
05-20-2015, 06:43 PM
http://img.pandawhale.com/95468-is-this-not-why-you-are-here-g-7gL5.gifLOL NEED MORE OF THIS! Perfect! Who says trolling is immature in RnF?! Please refer to said GIF.

DeathWalking
05-20-2015, 06:58 PM
Russell crow was having a very obvious outbreak of ILS as he walked away from the camera there

Ersuvus
05-20-2015, 07:00 PM

Confused sorry, what is trolling?

DeathWalking
05-20-2015, 07:01 PM

i think its when your health regens fast

jarshale
05-20-2015, 07:18 PM

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Technology/images/fishing-boat-trolling.jpg

Big_Japan
05-20-2015, 07:49 PM
a guide having a little fun in RnF

Yeah, that's what that was.

The amount of staff butthurt in this thread is over the top hilarious.

I am entitled to nothing but laughing at mads, so laugh at Moregan getting so buttfrustrated that the entire staff had to show up with Flaming Hot Cheeto-colored froth streaming from their mouth I shall.

Big_Japan
05-20-2015, 07:52 PM

Except the "no staff bashing" rule prevents this from being the case, as no staff member I have ever encountered here has had the sense of humor or self-esteem to take a joke without aforementioned flaming hot Cheeto froth

Moregan
05-20-2015, 08:06 PM
LOL Big_Japan!

You fell for the double reverse upside-down troll. Have you ever internetted before?

Everyone, point at Big_Japan and laugh!

Moregan
05-20-2015, 08:09 PM
Big_Japan's posts

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/114/5/7/muttley_laughing_by_sektor8bit-d7fv6sh.gif

Big_Japan
05-20-2015, 08:10 PM
LOL Big_Japan!

You fell for the double reverse upside-down troll. Have you ever internetted before?

Everyone, point at Big_Japan and laugh!

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/114/5/7/muttley_laughing_by_sektor8bit-d7fv6sh.gif

Still trying way too hard to not be mad. Hotlinking deviantart isn't helping your case either buddy

jarshale
05-20-2015, 08:18 PM
at least its not a sonic recolor

Itap
05-20-2015, 09:24 PM
P sure we bashed palemoon (sundawg) into the ground

Ersuvus
05-20-2015, 10:03 PM
Moregan whipped out Da Oogly Stick on all yall

Aviann
05-20-2015, 10:31 PM
Pras the guides Moregan and Eunomia. HUZZAH

paulgiamatti
05-20-2015, 11:58 PM
Hey guys, what's this thread about?

paulgiamatti
05-21-2015, 12:00 AM
Can we just make this the new gif thread

Pokesan
05-21-2015, 12:04 AM
Hey guys, what's this thread about?

it's about ethics in video games moderation

Bboboo
05-21-2015, 12:19 AM
Now I understand why Sirken says it's better for staff to not rant in rants n flames.

Some of ya'll a bunch of babies.

paulgiamatti
05-21-2015, 12:40 AM
http://i.imgur.com/rwfwzqH.gif

http://i.imgur.com/8mcdtGl.gif

Donruss
05-21-2015, 10:34 AM
Wait... dog's freak out bc of limes? Never knew that. Kinda like cats not liking duct tape on their feet

Swish
05-21-2015, 10:50 AM
Can we just make this the new gif thread

It'll get moved or merged.

I had that dog lime gif as a sig a while back, funny shit :D

Portasaurus
05-21-2015, 10:54 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2012/12/pickard-sploding.gif

Portasaurus
05-21-2015, 10:55 AM
http://i.minus.com/ihRlBz6ixMq2T.gif

DeathWalking
05-21-2015, 11:17 AM
Wait... dog's freak out bc of limes? Never knew that. Kinda like cats not liking duct tape on their feet

Boxers especially lose their shit when dealing with citrus.

DeathWalking
05-21-2015, 11:19 AM
Didnt link the first time (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JXtGhtnkBo)

gkmarino
05-21-2015, 11:45 AM
Didnt link the first time (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JXtGhtnkBo)Riskiest click of my morning :confused:

DeathWalking
05-21-2015, 11:54 AM
Riskiest click of my morning :confused:

was it worth it?

phacemeltar
05-21-2015, 11:56 AM
rip deubael

gkmarino
05-21-2015, 11:57 AM
was it worth it?No I ended up having a Blizzard Heroes of the Storm game advertisement shoved into my orbitals. Shortly followed by success, that I could half see through the fuzz.

DeathWalking
05-21-2015, 11:58 AM
sounds like you need to get adblock, breh. removes all those bullshit youtube ads that they force on you before videos

Champion_Standing
05-21-2015, 01:10 PM
sounds like you need to get adblock, breh. removes all those bullshit youtube ads that they force on you before videos

inb4 internet neighborhood watch shows up and tells you that your adblocking is ruining the internet.

DeathWalking
05-21-2015, 01:14 PM
inb4 internet neighborhood watch shows up and tells you that your adblocking is ruining the internet.

they need to get real jobs in stead of hoping enough people see their ads to cover their rent

gkmarino
05-21-2015, 01:19 PM
WTF is Ad-Block. God damnit is our WARRIOR AFK AGAIN! WTF! Replace our tank ASAP. We can't let this Ads hit our Enchanter all the time!

gkmarino
05-21-2015, 01:20 PM
WTF is Ad-Block. God damnit is our WARRIOR AFK AGAIN! WTF! Replace our tank ASAP. We can't let this Ads hit our Enchanter all the time!*theeeeeeesseeeee

DeathWalking
05-21-2015, 03:27 PM
WTF is Ad-Block. God damnit is our WARRIOR AFK AGAIN! WTF! Replace our tank ASAP. We can't let this Ads hit our Enchanter all the time!

chanter getting hit by ads is a bad chanter, or a god damn liar /role wizard

gkmarino
05-21-2015, 03:59 PM
Name: Notachanter Confusedwizard

86753o9
06-01-2015, 09:17 AM

You removed a player from group for masturbating and you come here expecting pitty??