PDA

View Full Version : Does Delicious/a Supreme Cuisine exist?

Dukat
10-15-2010, 04:25 AM
There was a fortune teller who was quite short in stature. For some reason she got arrested and thrown into prison. After a while she managed to escape the confines of the prison. What did the headlines say about her the next day?

Small Medium At Large

Estolcles
10-15-2010, 11:46 AM
Yes it does.

Not sure which it is, but it's made of tomatoes, garlic, and comes from Italy.

Swishahouse
10-15-2010, 01:49 PM
Deliciously Supreme and having to pick just one......

Thai =)

Theldios
10-15-2010, 02:17 PM
When Taco bell serves Milanesa Y Albondigas then I will eat there

or if they make the Enchirito a regular menu item again!

till then the only tacos I eat come from my grill and are made with carne asada, Adobada o Lengua

Bojangles
10-16-2010, 04:35 AM
Arby's big roast beef + curly fries. All who claim otherwise are infidels who shall be exterminated like rats (the big rats, like the ones in the Tbell dumpster feasting on all the leftover dog meat tacos.)
ALLAHU ARBYBAR!

Japan
10-16-2010, 11:19 AM
fourthmeal is the only good poster on this board

but i still will never eat taco bell.

SlankyLanky
10-16-2010, 05:07 PM
fourthmeal what do you get from taco bell?

SlankyLanky
10-16-2010, 05:37 PM
crunchwrap supremes are amazing. i usualy go for a cheesy bean and rice burrito or a couple beefy 5 layer burritos. and cant forget the side of nachos, never forget the nachos.

Theldios
10-16-2010, 06:26 PM
It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to rise as far as I have. Thank you sire, thank you. That said, I have to warn you that stating you'll never enjoy Taco Bell is blasphemy, and you and your cohort of bun eaters will have a special place in a giant vat of fire sauce in which you will burn in for all eternity if you do not repent.
Taco bells fire sauce is weak compared to my old ladys sauca de chilis and her mothers is even hotter, yummy yummy
Taco bell fire sauce I can drink that straight out of the package like it is water

Theldios
10-16-2010, 06:29 PM
But can your penis take being submerged in it for eternity? I'm guessing not

dude it can be no hotter than a tight senority on a friday night en la zona norte :P

Swishahouse
10-17-2010, 12:37 AM
That other thread was definitely not indicative of Theldios' normal behaviour. I fucking like this guy!

SlankyLanky
10-17-2010, 12:42 AM
are we not talking about taco bell anymore? not to sound like a fanboy, but fuck i love fourthmeal. everytime he posts my little taco gets a hard shell.

Estolcles
10-17-2010, 09:59 PM
I went to Taco Bell for the first time in years the other week. I had a Mexican pizza and 4 or 5 Taco Supremes.

Afterwords, I felt stoned... but I didn't toke up until a day and a half later, and hadn't been stoned in a week by that point. And not a real comfortable stoned... just... like I was under the influence of something. I'm guessing old meat and sour cream.

Still, tasted of awesome. :P

Estolcles
10-18-2010, 03:22 AM
I wish i was stoned and had some taco bell

Same here.

That or it was November 27th.

Nov. 27th or Weed/Taco Bell would make me happy right now. :P

Estolcles
10-18-2010, 03:58 AM
What's going down on Nov. 27th?

Personal thing. That's all.