PDA

View Full Version : Hi! I like to complain about p99 staff cause im lame....

Tokum-6n0m3
10-14-2010, 05:50 PM
Lol you guys bitch and moan at the staff of p99 24/7 about how they suck or are mean or whatever problems you have with them.....

They work for free.....if you dont like there service then quit, but to constantly talk to them like they OWE you something and treat them like shit, your damn right they talk down to you and are defensive as fuck on these forums......they don't owe you anything, they do this on there own time without any reward.....you guys are the ones who need to grow up.....

You say they dont let people argue there points without getting banned, but I see plenty of people arguing with them ALL THE TIME on here and not even getting a rise out of them....however if your "argument" is....

IM RIGHT! YOUR WRONG! FUCK YOUR MOTHER! IM PRIVILEGED!

And your not willing to EVER bend on that view.....then no shit they ban you, and no shit they don't listen to your rants on the forums......

And btw one of my best friends IRL was banned by Uth for acting like a ass, but he doesnt make 150 accts bitching about it on forums, he knows he was wrong, and he lives with it.......you all should take notes and grow up......your not 12 anymore.....and no one on this game owes you shit.....

BUT YOU ALL OWE THEM........without theyre work you'd have no game to play (or get banned from) and nothing to bitch about, and therefore no life......

Fact is: if they want to ban everyone today, thats there decision if you dont like it, dont play, if you don't play, get the fuck off these forums.....

Theldios
10-14-2010, 06:00 PM
Lol you guys bitch and moan at the staff of p99 24/7 about how they suck or are mean or whatever problems you have with them.....

They work for free.....if you dont like there service then quit, but to constantly talk to them like they OWE you something and treat them like shit, your damn right they talk down to you and are defensive as fuck on these forums......they don't owe you anything, they do this on there own time without any reward.....you guys are the ones who need to grow up.....

You say they dont let people argue there points without getting banned, but I see plenty of people arguing with them ALL THE TIME on here and not even getting a rise out of them....however if your "argument" is....

And your not willing to EVER bend on that view.....then no shit they ban you, and no shit they don't listen to your rants on the forums......

And btw one of my best friends IRL was banned by Uth for acting like a ass, but he doesnt make 150 accts bitching about it on forums, he knows he was wrong, and he lives with it.......you all should take notes and grow up......your not 12 anymore.....and no one on this game owes you shit.....

BUT YOU ALL OWE THEM........without theyre work you'd have no game to play (or get banned from) and nothing to bitch about, and therefore no life......

Fact is: if they want to ban everyone today, thats there decision if you dont like it, dont play, if you don't play, get the fuck off these forums.....

I am goign to give this the same lame brain response that most would
U mad Bro?

Dantes
10-14-2010, 06:03 PM
bro, mad u?

Kassel
10-14-2010, 06:06 PM
mad u bro?"

Tokum-6n0m3
10-14-2010, 06:11 PM
Actually no lol, not at all, just dont understand the bitching all the time, it just seems more adult to say "I don't like the way things are ran here....take care"

Then spend months calling them out on so-called flaws.....

I dont mind ppl not agreeing with GMs, I dont mind them posting about it, but if you expect to get results from it, you should really think about how you argue those points.....thats all.....

First off let me say I don't know Taxi, nor much of the situation regarding his ban, but I do know that he comes off like a whiney bitch and Uth looks like the man........

And Taxi might have a valid point in how he was wronged....but bitching like a child makes him look like a tool......thats all....I could careless but to bitch about how they do things the way everyone does and actually EXPECT to get results from it, is retarded at best....

Tokum-6n0m3
10-14-2010, 06:13 PM
O and Taxi is NOWHERE near the worst case. On many of his post he atleast tries to show some control. Just happens he's the easiest name to remember 8)

Swishahouse
10-14-2010, 06:18 PM
OMG TAXI THESE PPL WERE INB4 ME WITH U MAD BREWS!!!!!

FML!

Taluvill
10-14-2010, 10:47 PM
Copenhagen. 'Nuff said.

Tumdumm
10-15-2010, 11:34 AM
T0KUM!! whats up bro, you loggin in ever lately?

Kassel
10-15-2010, 11:44 AM
there really are very few negative threads about GM's

Uthgaard
10-15-2010, 01:17 PM
I've said this before, and it didn't seem to sink in with some people, but what the hell, I'll give you the secret to suspensions.

I'm so glad the boats are fixed. I get to follow one of these hilarious threads.

I suspend about 3 people a day on average. On average, I lift one. There's the pattern that people should be figuring out. Because I guarantee that 1 out of 3 didn't cry all over the server boards about it.

Fact of the matter is, pretty much everybody who uses the right channels, and discusses their suspension without acting like a total jerkoff gets theirs lifted, unless it was for something like 2boxing or cheating. I lift more suspensions than anyone else here, true story.

So when someone rages at me so hard the questionable solids at the bottom of their keyboard start resurfacing, posts an R&F rant, or has 2 pages in their petition thread in 30 minutes, with no replies but their own, I'm gonna laugh at you, rate your thread 5 stars, watch you get even more mad, and possibly increase it.

Why? Because one tells me that you know you fucked up, probably just had a bad day, and most likely won't do it again. The other tells me that you're a douchebag who had it coming.

Abacab niggah
10-15-2010, 05:42 PM
there really are very few negative threads about GM's

Lol

There are TONS of GM hate threads that either

A) Get locked

B) Get deleted

Within the first 30 seconds of posting, just because you cant read them on the first page doesn't mean they don't exist.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence

Abacab niggah
10-15-2010, 05:45 PM
I lift more suspensions than anyone else here, true story.

Lift mine bro

Intricus
10-15-2010, 06:38 PM

Ey, I get the impression , of either one of two things...

A: Tokum-6n0m3 (ey, nice name by the way, that's kinda fancey there with the numbers and letters mixed, hehheeheheh...is an ASS-KISSER, or he is,
B: gettin some commision of some sort to make that post.

purist
10-15-2010, 06:48 PM
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w5JqQLqqTc

Tokum-6n0m3
10-15-2010, 06:58 PM

Nilbog is the father of my baby, and Aeolwind and Uth fluff my pillows for me at night :o

Its cool being me 8)

rachel
10-15-2010, 07:04 PM
I've said this before, and it didn't seem to sink in with some people, but what the hell, I'll give you the secret to suspensions.

Fact of the matter is, pretty much everybody who uses the right channels, and discusses their suspension without acting like a total jerkoff gets theirs lifted, unless it was for something like 2boxing or cheating. I lift more suspensions than anyone else here, true story.

So when someone rages at me so hard the questionable solids at the bottom of their keyboard start resurfacing, posts an R&F rant, or has 2 pages in their petition thread in 30 minutes, with no replies but their own, I'm gonna laugh at you, rate your thread 5 stars, watch you get even more mad, and possibly increase it.

Why? Because one tells me that you know you fucked up, probably just had a bad day, and most likely won't do it again. The other tells me that you're a douchebag who had it coming.

I suppose people would get upset when they are banned after doing nothing wrong. How do you think they are going to react to being banned. At least you could try to see both sides of the story before just insta banning people 3 times a day. With no Proof anything wrong happened.

Lazortag
10-15-2010, 08:05 PM
I suppose people would get upset when they are banned after doing nothing wrong. How do you think they are going to react to being banned. At least you could try to see both sides of the story before just insta banning people 3 times a day. With no Proof anything wrong happened.

That's not how you're supposed to react when you get banned, even if it's unjust. If a cop gives you a parking ticket unjustly, do you yell and scream and stomp your feet? Or do you challenge it in court?

Rogean
10-15-2010, 08:27 PM
Lift mine bro

Dude your banned so hard uthgaard doesn't even have the access to lift it :P

Tseng
10-15-2010, 08:51 PM
True story, I got my suspension lifted by being nice.

Other true story, if I were perma-banned from here, I wouldn't keep coming back to the message boards. That just makes you seem kinda creepy and desperate.

Lucrio40
10-15-2010, 11:18 PM
Ey, I get the impression , of either one of two things...

A: Tokum-6n0m3 (ey, nice name by the way, that's kinda fancey there with the numbers and letters mixed, hehheeheheh...is an ASS-KISSER, or he is,

Everything you post is read in the voice of Carl...it's glorious.

Estolcles
10-16-2010, 04:45 AM
Lift mine bro
Dude your banned so hard uthgaard doesn't even have the access to lift it :P

I can't explain how much this baiting amuses me. :D

Dominick
10-16-2010, 07:32 AM
I lift more suspensions than anyone else here, true story.

How dare you, who do you think you are?

I can't stand a policy on this server that actually allows people who made mistakes a second chance! For the amount of money we pay we deserve better.

Japan
10-16-2010, 11:22 PM
Hi! I like to kiss p99 staff ass cause im lame....

Tokum-6n0m3
10-16-2010, 11:47 PM
Actually I didn't make this post to kiss there ass, but rather point out how retarded it is to argue with them the way you do on here all the time...

On the other hand, I'd have no problem kissing there ass seeing as they keep this server running and keep jackasses from playing......the funny thing is why they might not be as nice as Sony's support staff about the decisions they make, they seem to be ALOT more helpful, the only people complaining are the asses stupid enough to post some half-witted retort about how they were banned unfairly in R&F's

Go through the right channels, and don't spaz cause they didn't reply in the first 15days......I imagine people banned (for any reason) take a backseat to players who need there help and are actually civil.