PDA

View Full Version : What happened to creativity?

Fysts
05-12-2015, 08:59 PM
Classic everquest except you are punished for using the spells given to you. How many more spells can we add to the list that are not allowed to be used while raiding. No Coth, no shadowstep, no rez box, no high sun, special rules for vp, what the hell lets just outlaw every single spell for fte. Let us make it so only bards have a serious chance of getting fte on anything, and say screw any other class that wants to fte. Hell I cannot play my toons for fte, I am not a bard. Seriously? How about a rule that says you cannot use ANY run speed for fte. NO sow, no selos, nothing. That would atlest put everyone on an even playing field. No spells, no range items, nothing, all fte has to be from proximity aggro. All i am seeing is the raid scene catering to who can field 1 class of charecter. Classic went out the window long time ago, I cannot raid on this server as I do not know how to bend all the rules, abide by half the rules, and dont have a bard. peace out.

Cecily
05-12-2015, 09:09 PM
Well that's kinda how bards felt and why we lost two of our highest contributors to red. The rules are fucking dumb. Autofire was fucking dumb. Everquest is fucking dumb.

entruil
05-12-2015, 10:24 PM
Classic everquest except Classic went out the window long time ago raid on this server bend all the rules, abide by half the rules, and dont have a bard. peace out.

fiveeauxfour
05-12-2015, 11:18 PM
12 seconds of coth cast

shits so perfect

kb2005
05-12-2015, 11:51 PM
Everquest is fucking dumb.

Oh shit, good point. I think I'm done. Bai.

Pookieson
05-13-2015, 06:58 AM
Yes, raiding here is a fucking joke. Its sad really. We should note that it is purely from neckbeard fucks who cant get along, and a server which refuses to advance at a reasonable pace. We have been stuck in Kunark for the equivelant of like a decade. Not enough content, and its pretty sad that people are fighting to rabbidly for it. Its like 15 year old content, your dick is not big. Go swing your pud on live. Oh, wait, you cant because you cant actually keep up with a real raid scene. Its sad that this little community has digressed into such fuckery as to ruin the raid scene for everyone, when its really only like 100 people being douche bags.