PDA

View Full Version : Race Poll

Japan
10-13-2010, 10:03 PM
Just statistically curious.

Droxx
10-13-2010, 10:06 PM
Don't quote me on this, but I'm fairly sure there are more than 3 races in the world.

Droxx
10-13-2010, 10:09 PM
Not that mulatto is even a race, for that matter.

Trademaster
10-13-2010, 10:14 PM
I've always enjoyed the Gradn Prix De Monaco, but I don't see that as an option

Blancah
10-13-2010, 10:16 PM
I'm sorry, I don't see Spartan either.

quellren
10-13-2010, 10:18 PM
It's estimated that 30% of the earth's population is 'white' and 13% is 'black'

Nice job trivializing the other 57%, ya fuck.

Japan
10-13-2010, 10:30 PM
It's estimated that 30% of the earth's population is 'white' and 13% is 'black'

Nice job trivializing the other 57%, ya fuck.

Mulatto's an option, I don't see how they're left out.

JayDee
10-13-2010, 10:30 PM
I am Angloblackinese

ShadowWulf
10-13-2010, 10:40 PM
Italian. None and all of the above.

nalkin
10-13-2010, 11:03 PM
not black

quellren
10-13-2010, 11:06 PM
Mulatto's an option, I don't see how they're left out.

That's because they aren't technically an ethnicity unto themselves. They are the product of a cross-race union. You can't be mulatto with 2 parents of the same 'race' (I really hate that term for people)

Whatever dude. You're trolling (as usual) with intentionally inflammatory threads.
You got me twice, but I see from the insipid garbage you've posted in the past that you aren't interested in intelligent conversation, you like getting peoples temperatures up.
I'm out.

Thrynn
10-13-2010, 11:13 PM
That's because they aren't technically an ethnicity unto themselves. They are the product of a cross-race union. You can't be mulatto with 2 parents of the same 'race' (I really hate that term for people)

Whatever dude. You're trolling (as usual) with intentionally inflammatory threads.
You got me twice, but I see from the insipid garbage you've posted in the past that you aren't interested in intelligent conversation, you like getting peoples temperatures up.
I'm out.

Way to get your panties in a bunch.

It's funny how you people accept and even enjoy the differences between races in EQ, but IRL, it's some taboo, that you are ostracized for if you don't march in lockstep to the beat of the modern day cult of multi-culturalism.

Today's twisted thinking: Race is a bad word that shouldn't even be used.

If your ancestors believed the same way you do, you wouldn't even be here.

quellren
10-13-2010, 11:19 PM
It's funny how you people accept and even enjoy the differences between races in EQ, but IRL, it's some taboo, that you are ostracized for if you don't march in lockstep to the beat of the modern day cult of multi-culturalism.

Right.
Show me Ogres, trolls and Elves here in reality. They actually ARE different races. It's also a video game.

On earth we just have different pigmentations of HUMANS.

I'm a firm believer that as long as ignorant fucks perpetuate the notion of 'race' and the difference of, there will be discrimination and hate. That's why my panties are in a bunch.
And no, I'm as white as they come. I have documented proof that my ancestors were on the Mayflower and lived in New England, never owning slaves.

Thrynn
10-13-2010, 11:25 PM
Right.
Show me Ogres, trolls and Elves here in reality. They actually ARE different races. It's also a video game.

On earth we just have different pigmentations of HUMANS.

I'm a firm believer that as long as ignorant fucks perpetuate the notion of 'race' and the difference of, there will be discrimination and hate. That's why my panties are in a bunch.
And no, I'm as white as they come. I have documented proof that my ancestors were on the Mayflower and lived in New England, never owning slaves.

If you think all humans are alike, you probably live in a nice neighborhood.

Thrynn
10-13-2010, 11:33 PM

Oh you mean your ancestors that fought the indians?

purist
10-14-2010, 12:27 AM
Thrynn, nobody cares about your political opinions. That's why nobody has ever solicited them, but you seem to post them anyway for some reason.

Thrynn
10-14-2010, 12:38 AM
Thrynn, nobody cares about your political opinions. That's why nobody has ever solicited them, but you seem to post them anyway for some reason.

Good thing we don't need you permission to post here.

purist
10-14-2010, 12:42 AM
False.

Estolcles
10-14-2010, 01:33 AM
http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/carlton.jpg

Where does Carlton fit in on this?

Lazortag
10-14-2010, 02:09 AM

I'm out.

u seem mad.

Kronic
10-14-2010, 02:35 AM
If you want a proper poll, it'll have to be much much much bigger.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_ethnic_groups

Thrynn
10-14-2010, 02:55 AM
If you want a proper poll, it'll have to be much much much bigger.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_ethnic_groups

Ethnic group and race are not the same thing.

Take Asians for example: Chinese, Japanese, Mongolian, Thai, Korean, Tibetan, etc.

Different ethnic groups, same race.

Lucrio40
10-14-2010, 07:36 AM
Yikes...Sure is lonely up there. (didn't expect to be the ONLY black guy)

Omnimorph
10-14-2010, 08:12 AM

I probably shouldn't laugh, but after reading this, then your sig... i lol'd :D

Tseng
10-14-2010, 08:23 AM
Where's the option for Reptilian?

Japan
10-14-2010, 09:36 AM
forum mod added a joke race to my poll :(

all because italians won't admit they're mulatto

Erasong
10-14-2010, 11:26 AM

hey, im mixed myself. half black and half white but i consider myself black as far as interacting with people goes. fact is most white people ive encountered see me as black. they dont even notice my facial features arent black. my skin is brown is all that they see most of the time. basically, you arent alone bud.

Lazortag
10-14-2010, 12:50 PM
It seems most bi-racial people feel more comfortable identifying as "Black" than as "White", but maybe I don't know what I'm talking about. For example, when Barack Obama took the census he said that he was black. I just can't imagine the shitstorm that would have ensued had he identified as "white".

Theldios
10-14-2010, 01:12 PM
HEY!!!!
You left out Arian. Cause any old kike and wop can call themselves white :P

Henini
10-14-2010, 01:23 PM
also, most black people stick together, unite and what not. white people tend to not give a shit about each other.

when was the last time you saw a tshirt that said "stop white on white crime".

purist
10-14-2010, 01:51 PM
Damn, you guys are stupid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

Erasong
10-14-2010, 06:26 PM
I think we mostly identify ourselves as black because from an early age we are taught thats what we are. Its the first thing a person see's ( including the mixed individual themselves sometimes ) and you just get considered as black. Its after the fact that people learn we are actually 1/2 white too. My mother is blonde hair with blue eyes but no one see's that till they know me.

Regnon
10-14-2010, 10:58 PM
you got "Mutt" im , German, Irish, Native American.