PDA

View Full Version : Assgard Rez Box FTE's Severilous, wasting everybody's time.

Herp
05-12-2015, 02:15 AM
Another FFA Sev clusterfuck ruined by idiots. Since the loot was absolute garbage, looking forward to seeing what the punishment will be for this one.

Pro tip: "anyone that tries to twist the words to support and/or justify nefarious actions that go against the spirit of the rules posted here will not be rewarded. There will be no “technically this could be that”, or “well it doesn’t exactly say this word for word”.

And instead of an apology, they mock the event in their guild thread? You think the idea of rez boxing is new and clever? My popcorn is ready.

arsenalpow
05-12-2015, 05:30 AM
I doubt it gets punished. We discussed doing that strat in BDA because we didn't want a new arms race. It's basically the nuclear option of FTE. Now there will be people burning Rez sticks to get shitty dragon FTE. Grats on Sev or something.

Oleris
05-12-2015, 07:06 AM
Update: In effect as of May 12, 2015

Quote:
Q22: Are we allowed to use Rezz or Rezz boz tactics to acquire FTE?
A: In short, no. do not park corpses at raid mobs with the intent of rezzing them in for FTE

http://www.lobshots.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/lebron-face.jpg

Troubled
05-12-2015, 07:30 AM
Not really gloat worthy. No one else was willing to shit the scene up that much, and we've seen people do really shitty things on p99 to get raid mobs. Scumbag move. Wasn't a new concept.

Culkasi
05-12-2015, 07:40 AM
Next..... Welcome back CoTH ducking !!!

Why would guild's like Taken not use Coth ducking if rez boxes are used...

Coth ducking was very much in place on Sundays VS :(

Swish
05-12-2015, 07:45 AM
http://i.imgur.com/bK0izYv.gif

Cecily
05-12-2015, 07:50 AM
Not really gloat worthy. No one else was willing to shit the scene up that much, and we've seen people do really shitty things on p99 to get raid mobs. Scumbag move. Wasn't a new concept.

You seem(ed) really upset. Thanks Asgard.

Suddz
05-12-2015, 07:54 AM
scumbag move is a guild who can kill in VP yet stays in Class R cause their guild leader cowers at TMO/Rampage

Cecily
05-12-2015, 08:11 AM
They tried a new tactic and it didn't work out. Rez box FTE was something that was brought up what like 2 years ago when the raid rules were updated? Forgive Asgard if they didn't pay attention to minutiae of a discussion completely irrelevant to their guild at the time.

Troubled
05-12-2015, 08:37 AM
If that's the dick you wanna suck so be it.

Swish
05-12-2015, 09:09 AM
The rotation never died guys, it's just shorter than it used to be.

Trak/Sev/Talendor/Fay/etc:-

1. BDA
2. Taken
3. Everyone else in R, but only because BDA and Taken are both locked out or they'd be all over it camping hard.

Pretty cushy system if you're in BDA or Taken isn't it?

Swish
05-12-2015, 09:14 AM
It's Divinity I feel sorry for, supposedly it was Divinity who broke the rotation... not BDA or Taken!

Let the spin commence below on how the class R system is in no way flawed and caters for the truly casual guilds out there.

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/spinning_eb96ca_516237.gif

Troubled
05-12-2015, 09:17 AM
Old and played out. We're crying about rez box ftes in this thread, not how your guild has to put forth some effort to see mobs now. See title.

arsenalpow
05-12-2015, 09:22 AM
Hard is the life of the forum celebrity, heavy is the hand you cup to your ear as you wait for RnF to rabble alongside you.

Tenderizer
05-12-2015, 09:23 AM
Old and played out. We're crying about rez box ftes in this thread, not how your guild has to put forth some effort to see mobs now. See title.

Seriously? just chill. Only person crapping up the scene is you. Its just pixels, bro.

Troubled
05-12-2015, 09:27 AM
Seriously? just chill. Only person crapping up the scene is you. Its just pixels, bro.

1) I'm not the one who brought it up. Try reading some.
2) It's rnf. Just chill bro.

arsenalpow
05-12-2015, 09:29 AM
How is Trouble at fault here? He pointed out that Asgard was the guild that decided to break out this tactic. It's not groundbreaking, even Cecily remembers that it was a point of conversation. It was never officially barred, so it's not really Asgard's fault for giving it a shot, it's just most guilds realized it was setting a precedent that no one wanted to deal with I a regular basis.

Slathar
05-12-2015, 10:52 AM
give red a try

jk its worse

Freakish
05-12-2015, 10:55 AM
I doubt it gets punished. We discussed doing that strat in BDA because we didn't want a new arms race. It's basically the nuclear option of FTE. Now there will be people burning Rez sticks to get shitty dragon FTE. Grats on Sev or something.

Cleric sky 90% rez stick is instant cast and rechargeable on the cheap by the way.

Ella`Ella
05-12-2015, 11:01 AM
it was setting a precedent that no one wanted to deal with

So was breaking the Class-R rotation.

Samoht
05-12-2015, 11:05 AM
Rotation seems to still be effect last I checked. More info here:

http://www.project1999.com/raid.php

arsenalpow
05-12-2015, 11:06 AM
Cleric sky 90% rez stick is instant cast and rechargeable on the cheap by the way.
Ya that was our thought or a Vox rez stick in a pinch, but that makes for a pretty expensive FTE.

So was breaking the Class-R rotation.
Maybe you could convince Asgard to absorb yall, they're at least getting kills. What's the count now, 3 straight VP pops without a kill? 0/18 or something? Yall are getting fucking dusted.

Kayso
05-12-2015, 11:39 AM
Maybe you could convince Asgard to absorb yall, they're at least getting kills. What's the count now, 3 straight VP pops without a kill? 0/18 or something? Yall are getting fucking dusted.

Why don't you come show TMO how its done, Champ?

At least Taken has the decency to be ashamed enough of their part in making a mockery of Class R to stay out of threads like these. But as you prove time and time again, you are either shameless or oblivious to your own bullshit.

Ella`Ella
05-12-2015, 11:58 AM
How about I just bring an alt army to Class-R to stomp out the few pixels you're getting now?

Capi
05-12-2015, 12:02 PM
How about I just bring an alt army to Class-R to stomp out the few pixels you're getting now?

Sorry it's against the spirit of the rules.

bktroost
05-12-2015, 12:04 PM
Rez boxing has been discussed for years, but we all assumed it would get punished for being a twisting of the rules. Glad it was used on a bad Sev and finalized.

Cecily
05-12-2015, 12:05 PM
That's such a cute catchphrase. There really isn't anything stopping us from doing it besides motivation and.. lives.

Ella`Ella
05-12-2015, 12:08 PM
There isn't anything stopping us from doing it besides motivation and.. lives.

Give me the motivation...I've been bored the past year.

Troubled
05-12-2015, 12:08 PM
I predicted last night before the thread was made that it would make it to page 4 before bda and tmo started fucking each other. I was off. :(

radda
05-12-2015, 12:27 PM

http://media.giphy.com/media/jvlbHKwIXSDEQ/giphy.gif

Detoxx
05-12-2015, 12:30 PM

Lol the irony of this is just astounding. Wow

Troubled
05-12-2015, 12:47 PM
Lol the irony of this is just astounding. Wow

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all night.

Kluwen1
05-12-2015, 01:24 PM
Troubled you mad bro?

fiveeauxfour
05-12-2015, 01:25 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/4441499/elaine-s-germs-1-o.gif

Nibblewitz
05-12-2015, 01:39 PM
Koshigatana-gate?

Troubled
05-12-2015, 01:40 PM
Troubled you mad bro?

I'm never not mad. Have you not met me?

fiveeauxfour
05-12-2015, 01:42 PM
Koshigatana-gate?

Koshigatana-gate-gate

Ravager
05-12-2015, 01:43 PM

I triple dog dare you.

Akashx
05-12-2015, 04:31 PM
You can't triple stamp a double stamp.

rictus204
05-12-2015, 08:47 PM
http://i.imgur.com/xaPKbeU.gif

contemptor
05-12-2015, 08:51 PM
Give me the motivation...I've been bored the past year.
Is that why you started on red in the most zerg mode possible, because you need a challenge? Please. You haven't aimed for a challenge since the start of FE.

contemptor
05-12-2015, 08:52 PM
Is that why you started on red in the most zerg mode possible, because you need a challenge? Please. You haven't aimed for a challenge since the start of FE.
Well, until you got pwned by Rampage and redirected the rest of your free time to the red zerg, but I mean in general

Brocode
05-13-2015, 03:09 AM

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/08/0823f56401719a1cd6d6a8664eb0ad1f023b149299afef7261 8805da3d09e913.jpg

http://media.tumblr.com/67d8eb77a2623ab1744c019640ead3df/tumblr_inline_mra2e5RMZS1qz4rgp.gif

Aviann
05-13-2015, 03:36 AM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/08/0823f56401719a1cd6d6a8664eb0ad1f023b149299afef7261 8805da3d09e913.jpg

http://media.tumblr.com/67d8eb77a2623ab1744c019640ead3df/tumblr_inline_mra2e5RMZS1qz4rgp.gif

You act like it couldn't happen...

Regardless, can't we all get along guys? Please? Let's just be friends and have fun together come Velious! Good things await us!

Brocode
05-13-2015, 07:58 AM

Regardless, can't we all get along guys? Please? Let's just be friends and have fun together come Velious! Good things await us!

who knows, maybe they are that crazy.

Samoht
05-13-2015, 08:49 AM

It would get dumbrella and TMO both suspended for screwing with the raid policy. They wouldn't do it.

Cecily
05-13-2015, 12:04 PM
The fuck we wouldn't. TMO, if nothing else, is good at working within whatever raid rule set is in place atm to achieve whatever we want to see happen.

Swish
05-13-2015, 12:07 PM
It would get dumbrella and TMO both suspended for screwing with the raid policy. They wouldn't do it.

Wasn't <Lorb Bob v1> a collection of TMO alts?

Also didn't one of the staff say they're aware of people who have toons in both C and R guilds?

Ella`Ella
05-13-2015, 12:35 PM
Is that why you started on red in the most zerg mode possible, because you need a challenge? Please.

I started guildless on red and leveled to 53 before tagging anywhere. Fresh, Friends, The Curse and Azrael were the most abusive people to deal with while leveling and the least willing to help. I didn't originally use my blue name either because I wanted to play alone and anonymously.

Empire was, by far, the most helpful and pleasant when I grouped with them. I was originally going to join Azrael because of my boy Mavstab, who was one of my finest in FE before he quit blue.

You haven't aimed for a challenge since the start of FE.

I don't necessarily play for a challenge, I play to be at the top, something you'd know nothing about. I'd merge TMO, Rampage and Haggard Crew tomorrow, cut out all the fat and lock down velious for the first two years. A casual mentality is my enemy, not Rampage.

Well, until you got pwned by Rampage and redirected the rest of your free time to the red zerg, but I mean in general

Actually, I started playing on red before Rampage started doing big things. Every time IB started doing better than TMO and I came back, I put them right back in their place.

Lol. I'm un-fucking-touchable.

fiveeauxfour
05-13-2015, 12:45 PM
the devolution is real

Nirgon
05-13-2015, 12:53 PM
I play to be at the top, something you'd know nothing about. I'd merge TMO, Rampage and Haggard Crew tomorrow, cut out all the fat and lock down velious for the first two years. A casual mentality is my enemy, not Rampage.

Knew I liked you for a reason

Utmost
05-13-2015, 01:01 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/w96vy0.jpg

Ravager
05-13-2015, 01:05 PM
I don't necessarily play for a challenge, I play to be at the top, something you'd know nothing about. I'd merge TMO, Rampage and Haggard Crew tomorrow, cut out all the fat and lock down velious for the first two years. A casual mentality is my enemy, not Rampage.

I've never met anyone who set their aspirations so low.

Phantasm
05-13-2015, 01:13 PM
but it would all be in the spirit of competition Ravager you slut

Seltius
05-13-2015, 02:12 PM
Why beat them when you can absorb them?

kaev
05-13-2015, 02:14 PM
Why beat them when you can absorb them?

Your post takes on a whole new meaning when you consider: what's the only thing these people beat?

Seltius
05-13-2015, 02:35 PM
Your post takes on a whole new meaning when you consider: what's the only thing these people beat?

Oh I wasnt referring to Asgard there. I was referring to the post above where someone commented on TMO+FE+THK. I think the current chain would be TMO+FE+Dolj(sorry not going to try spelling that one)+THK(?) I find that amusing. Though in looking back and current I am wondering who absorbed who in the beginning.

I like Asgard I never had any issues with the Asgardians I have met before or current. They had some great people and I am sure they still do.

The more things have changed the more they seem to have stayed the same.

kaev
05-13-2015, 02:38 PM
Oh I wasnt referring to Asgard there. I was referring to the post above where someone commented on TMO+FE+THK. I think the current chain would be TMO+FE+Dolj(sorry not going to try spelling that one)+THK(?) I find that amusing. Though in looking back and current I am wondering who absorbed who in the beginning.

I like Asgard I never had any issues with the Asgardians I have met before or current. They had some great people and I am sure they still do.

The more things have changed the more they seem to have stayed the same.

LOL, I wasn't referring to Asgard either. It's EQ Internet Hardman Unbrella thinking that he's bigging himself up on the forum who has me laughing.

Synthlol
05-13-2015, 02:48 PM
I have no life outside of the internet and resent people who don't put EQ first.

Seltius
05-13-2015, 02:54 PM
LOL, I wasn't referring to Asgard either. It's EQ Internet Hardman Unbrella thinking that he's bigging himself up on the forum who has me laughing.

Oh lol ok sorry I misunderstood what you were referring to.

I think the GMs should allow it to see how well it works out let Raid C guilds try and compete with both Raid C and Raid R wonder if they would get more or less mobs if they had to actually be in 2 different guilds on different characters to do so. But any infraction bans both guilds from raiding targets next time. Also if a character gets banned/suspended due to a raid infraction in 1 guild all accounts on his IP get banned/suspended. Oh and no appeals process GM reviews-> GM rules-> player/guild abides.

Samoht
05-13-2015, 03:14 PM
Yes, please let them get caught trying to circumvent bag limits and class lockouts.

Grimjaw
05-13-2015, 04:11 PM
everytime I hear the phrase "COTH ducking" I have a good chuckle and glad that red exists

Verenity
05-13-2015, 04:53 PM
So much immersion up in here, holy shit

Tasslehofp99
05-13-2015, 06:36 PM
scumbag move is a guild who can kill in VP yet stays in Class R cause their guild leader cowers at TMO/Rampage

^

Swish
05-13-2015, 08:18 PM
everytime I hear the phrase "COTH ducking" I have a good chuckle and glad that red exists

pixels at any price, feel sorry for those mages.

Colgate
05-13-2015, 09:16 PM
ya the blue raid scene seems so fucked up and full of retarded, convoluted rules

why would anyone want to play that?

Tasslehofp99
05-13-2015, 09:20 PM
ya the blue raid scene seems so fucked up and full of retarded, convoluted rules

why would anyone want to play that?

sirken is the lead GM for red too, right?

Colgate
05-13-2015, 10:11 PM
sirken is the lead GM for red too, right?

ya but nothing on red is even close to the amount of crazy rules you guys have on blue

the only extensive rule on red is the LNS policy which is actually pretty simple

Colgate
05-13-2015, 10:12 PM
Dude....doesn't nirgon want some stupid rules on red? I guess your young age hasn't taught you pot meets kettle yet.

a nerve has been struck

Emsee
05-13-2015, 11:50 PM
I also call bullshit on you bringing an alt army to class R or even going for class R, you guys need pixels too much to even compete in Velious, plus your guild would definitely go dead as shit because people don't want to join a dead guild that has to go down a notch.

I would like to see you come back this week and see if you roll face dawg.

your easily touchable, just have the best guild on the server and you're their bitch. FYI the real top dawgs are the ones who earn it, not the ones who will coattail or zerg their way through. Its like jumping a dude and thinking your a bad ass fighter. Just ain't the case ya feel?

When EQ nerds act hard.....

DetroitVelvetSmooth
05-14-2015, 01:25 AM
FYI the real top dawgs are the ones who earn it, not the ones who will coattail or zerg their way through. Its like jumping a dude and thinking your a bad ass fighter. Just ain't the case ya feel?

Anyone that has joined tmo in the last year is a worthless dickrider. snapping up hand me downs and tonguing the assholes of people who have merely been on the server longer than you for loot they dont need... for shame. You are aware they don't want you in their guild, they just want you to not be in the competing guilds right? You seen how they welcome newcomers? I shudder to think what guild chat is like in that guild. Im in the process of apping on one of my many 60 alts right now so get ready for some hilarious snippets of tmo guildchat in all its cringetastic glory.

Ravager
05-14-2015, 05:05 AM
ya but nothing on red is even close to the amount of crazy rules you guys have on blue

the only extensive rule on red is the LNS policy which is actually pretty simple

Why would red need rules when you can run from one end of the world to the other without ever encountering anyone?

YendorLootmonkey
05-16-2015, 01:23 AM
Why would red need rules when you can run from one end of the world to the other without ever encountering anyone?

LOL i correctly guessed who posted that before i scrolled over on my phone to see who it was

Tasslehofp99
05-16-2015, 04:11 AM
I started guildless on red and leveled to 53 before tagging anywhere. Fresh, Friends, The Curse and Azrael were the most abusive people to deal with while leveling and the least willing to help. I didn't originally use my blue name either because I wanted to play alone and anonymously.

Empire was, by far, the most helpful and pleasant when I grouped with them. I was originally going to join Azrael because of my boy Mavstab, who was one of my finest in FE before he quit blue.

Actually, I started playing on red before Rampage started doing big things. Every time IB started doing better than TMO and I came back, I put them right back in their place.

Lol. I'm un-fucking-touchable.

must be nice to get that PD loot and desert your pals :(

I'd take 100 casuals who don't loot and scoot over 10 hardcores who play hard for a few months and then ghost after acquiring their desired pixels.