PDA

View Full Version : P1999 community

Pages : [1] 2

Zapette1989
05-12-2015, 01:20 AM
This post isn't to judge ALL the community, but Im new on server and a couple of my friends are new on server and what we have noticed during the time we spent playing on P1999 BLUE server..................

First of all a little bit about me:

I'm a young professional with my own business, I have beautiful girlfriend... I played EQ from 1999 to 2006 and I found out about P1999 a month and a half ago. I was very excited to get back into my all time favourite game... all the memories and fun I had in this game is just incredible. I was a casual player for about a year and a half and then after that I became an hardcore player... Raiding way to much... playing way to much.

My impression on P1999 since I joined:

Peoples seem to be bored as hell, they do same content over and over and over and over and over.... End up bein so bored they became a curse on the server because they are so bored the only thing that make you feel happy is collecting the pp and dropping rare gear for your alt that you will start for the 10th times since you joined P1999.

I been grouping quite a lot in all part of the game right now, and what I see is a bunch of selfish peoples, lot of trolls and way to much ego. What I mean by that... don't get me wrong I don't say everybody is like this, some exception are not... but for the most part.. It is the case I'm sorry.

Anyway what I mean by selfish? Level 60 coming to low level zone to farm a camp for his alt to camp that rare item to sell at the EC tunnel for some pixel pp money (( except if you sell pp for real money but then In that case I hope you get banned ))

What I mean by selfish? Grouping with bunch of twinks with 200k + gear rolling on any items cause they want more when there's a new player on the server in the group with barely any items. And that item is DEFINATLY an upgrade.

What I mean by selfish? There is barely ever any group doin NEED over GREED.
Most of the time its free for all and big fat ogre that can carry 20000 weigh usually loot most of the things and once the group is done or his inventory is full he gate sell and don't split anything. HOW CAN IT BE LIKE THIS? Everybody fought for the goodies why not share with everyone the pp you made and the gold ?

What I mean by troll and selfish..........

A group of twinks or a group of peoples claiming 2-3-4 camps and when someone come in zone and want to claim 1 camp they troll and insult and say we manage to clean all the camp so they are our................ WOW REALLY? How can you run a server with 1.2k peoples and you guys act like this? How disrespectful ! ! !

What I mean by trolls and EGO...................

level 26 rogue with a epic act like he knows everything about everything and insult you over something cause you try giving him advice on how to do something or try to help him?

'Im sorry but its not because you managed to clean kunark (( 14 years old content ))
that it makes you good or better or whatsoever. Drop that ego, and go help some newbee, go talk with them, go help them. Go buy some lowbie item and go give em to the new player. Take your 60 druid and go give free sow to all the newbee in all the starting zone.

Take one of your char and go give advices to the new player. Talk to your community, stop bein selfish greedy person trying to gather as many pp and item as possible. Having 2000 twinks with 3000 fungis won't make you feel better inside.

You bored? Go duel at the front of EC Tunnel and bet on who's gonna be the winner.

You bored? Create event that might be fun for the community and have prize to be awarded.

You bored? Make bunch of low levels with ur friend and try go raid befallen

You bored? GO OUT AND MEET YOUR FRIENDS... FAMILY........ FEED yOUR SPIRIT WITH SOMETHING POSITIVE. When you will come back to P1999 after that maybe you won't feel like trolling or insulting or holding lowbie from progressing by being a greedy ego power tripper...

Anyway, no harm was intended, just trying to start a topic on something that I feel is a very unpleasant experience for a lot of new players, and especially old players because on live server there were unwritten rules. Respect, play nice rules, and MANNERS.

We are all humans, and this server is a community, just as the society is. Have respect for each other, if you live in big city you have noticed how peoples not care for each other anymore.... well don't make your community the same please... because the reason I got into EQ and the reason I came back into EQ..... its all the memories and the fun that I had.. not with the game, but with the community.

Thank and I hope yall will understand and not be flaming.

Nikkanu
05-12-2015, 01:26 AM
Oh, you're going to fit in good here. Welcome to Project 1999.

Oleris
05-12-2015, 01:29 AM
doesn't sound like p1999 is for you. You will need to learn to deal with individuals that know all of the content and money camps since this content is indeed 14 years old. Telling the group that you are new to the server and would like any drops that could benefit you would be better than getting upset since 95% of the groups I'm in do greed before need. If it's a small item that's worth 50 plat I would understand that if you get upset. Any item that is worth more than 500 plat will 99% of the time go greed before need since that's the nature of this server.

Rararboker
05-12-2015, 01:31 AM
wha?

Phantasm
05-12-2015, 01:32 AM
http://i.imgur.com/TvWZtrO.png

Bromgard
05-12-2015, 01:38 AM
Please tell me English is not your first language.

To address your post...it sounds like you have some jealousy issues to work out.

There are plenty of twinks running around, sure, but they do not cast a shadow anywhere near as large as you proclaim them to.

By and large, the P99 community is very supportive of new and low-level players. If you are receiving different treatment, chances are you are doing something to invite it upon yourself. The way you seem to communicate is very telling in that regard...

But if this really isn't the case and you are just letting the occasional bad apple spoil your experience so severely, then I think a bit of "fungi envy" might be to blame.

jarshale
05-12-2015, 01:40 AM
young professional

Zapette1989
05-12-2015, 01:45 AM
Fungus Envy? Are you for real? and all those replies just show once again how big of a trolling community yall are lol. ''Fungus envy'' I have a friend that gave me a fungus until I can farm it one myself... nah sorry I don't have no envy for a item I couldn't care less to have.

If you feel that great with a level 1 with a fungi and a epic you might wanna go to EZ server and kill end game content solo instead of fucking the gaming experience of new players trying to progress on the server.

Rararboker
05-12-2015, 01:51 AM
Forums =/= in-game.

Sounds like you don't know how to deal with other people. Probably why you're having these issues.

Bromgard
05-12-2015, 01:52 AM
Sounds like you don't know how to deal with other people. Probably why you're having these issues.

This.

jarshale
05-12-2015, 02:04 AM
Also, you and your friends are new and yet they already have a fungi to give you? Sounds like some RMT to me.

Zapette1989
05-12-2015, 02:06 AM
ZzzZZzzZZz Trolls.......... isn't RMT he been on server for 2 years. Fun how you jump to conclusion so fast... just like this guy judging the fact that I belong to the server or not in half a second without knowing me.. or yall saying I got issues and don't know how to deal with peoples when first: You don't know me and Second YOU DONT KNOW ME.

jarshale
05-12-2015, 02:08 AM
I know you just wrote a goddamn thesis about how you are jealous of other peoples' pixels.

Deadmantis
05-12-2015, 02:09 AM
Sometimes all it takes is a couple bad experiences to sour someone's opinion of this server. I read the forums a bit before starting here so I knew to expect a few bad apples, and yeah I have come across some. The trick is not letting them ruin your time. Log off, play an alt. Move to a different zone. Find a new group. Let them have the camp, or that rare drop. Don't sweat it, it's only a game, and an old free version of one at that.

I compare it to going to Walmart. Sometimes I can get in and out of the checkout lane and parking lot with the stuff I came for without having to deal with some shithead.

Seriously though, I have encountered far and away more kind and generous players in game than I have greedy sumbitches that get called out in the forums. It's like not even close.

kenzar
05-12-2015, 02:11 AM
Isn't it weird when people try to troll and for whatever reason just end up calling everyone who responds a troll and then the thread dies? You gotta wait at least until page 10 before you call people trolls.

Zapette1989
05-12-2015, 02:12 AM
I know you don't know how to read or you didn't take time to read or you read eyes wide shut.

Post wasn't about jealousy and pixel and if the only thing you remember about the post is the Pixel part ....... I don't know what to tell you :eek:

Rararboker
05-12-2015, 02:24 AM
It was tldr. That was the main issue I think.

Zapette1989
05-12-2015, 02:25 AM
Sometimes all it takes is a couple bad experiences to sour someone's opinion of this server. I read the forums a bit before starting here so I knew to expect a few bad apples, and yeah I have come across some. The trick is not letting them ruin your time. Log off, play an alt. Move to a different zone. Find a new group. Let them have the camp, or that rare drop. Don't sweat it, it's only a game, and an old free version of one at that.

I compare it to going to Walmart. Sometimes I can get in and out of the checkout lane and parking lot with the stuff I came for without having to deal with some shithead.

Seriously though, I have encountered far and away more kind and generous players in game than I have greedy sumbitches that get called out in the forums. It's like not even close.

Totally agree, but I've come across way to many bad experiences.. as much as there are nice players.. as much as there are bad players. But the bad players get away with it.. its what I don't like about it.

I remember on live server if you trained to many peoples or had bad attitude or ninja looted or ksed other peoples monster or stole camp or things like that the server just slowly started to ''ban'' you.

Nobody would group with the person, they would get kicked from the guild etc etc...
After a period of time when the player acted nice or with some peoples talking for him he would slowly but surely integrate the community/group/guild or whatsoever.

On this server players insult/troll/steal and they still get away with it.

I mean person in your group or in the zone or on the server work just as hard as you to kill those goblins or those frogs or those dragon or whatever you are camping. Logic would usually be.......... SHARE equally between all members? Well I never seen it happen on the server.

I understand high level want whatever low level item for his alt or to sell at the EC tunnel for some PP. But If a group of low level want to go camp to get xp + the item... give them a chance because there are thousand of place you can go to make pp or twink your alt.

I agree its just a game and its just items, but to many time I been grouped and I see a twink bein selfish and pulling from the camp my group is camping and when I talk to him about it he always act like he doesn't know the camp is camped.... but when did he ask for a CC? When did he check? He doesn't know or he just act as he doesn't know? So just because you can solo with ur twink it mean you can take xp from a group of 6 players?

And when 20 minutes later he's in my camp hiding in a corner pulling monsters secretly........? Hmmmmmmmmmmm really? O.o

And when I see group camping 2-3-4 camps at the same time and insulting others or fighting over it because one person wanna take one of the camp they are ''Clearing''

Its normal?? hmmmmmmm no I Don't think so. Its respectful? No I don't think so.

And the worst is... they get away with it.

Oleris
05-12-2015, 02:52 AM
only bad players that get away with being bad and new are clerics.

Oleris
05-12-2015, 02:54 AM
try 2 be honest, get called a troll. I think this is someone's forum alt.

http://i.imgur.com/aLTEHYO.jpg

Sadre Spinegnawer
05-12-2015, 03:24 AM
http://makeameme.org/media/created/i-see-your-l8wn27.jpg

Zapette1989
05-12-2015, 03:26 AM
That's a funny reply :D

Deadmantis
05-12-2015, 03:35 AM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/b6/b6c5d80556abca42c14c719c61b7168ca17b5a1740f187eddd e1ec0104c7b0dc.jpg

FoxxHound
05-12-2015, 04:36 AM
Young professional? Reminds me of the young doctor...

Zapette1989
05-12-2015, 04:47 AM
What's your point exactly? Is it bad that I describe myself as a young professional? O.o Its how they call it where I live. Your signature is bitch please im fabulous. Nice ''fabulous'' post.

Ravager
05-12-2015, 06:17 AM
Just wait until you meet Alarti.

paulgiamatti
05-12-2015, 06:18 AM
Need before greed generally doesn't make sense in pickup groups because EverQuest is very poorly itemized. It's insanely imbalanced and there's practically zero rhyme or reason to any of it. It's because of this that instead of adopting a need before greed ruleset in which someone could walk away with a 90k spell, or a 60k cloak, or a 20k earring and so forth over other people in the group - just because they'd actually use/equip it - players opt to put everything up for random to ensure everyone gets a fair shot at loot.

On very small items I can understand the frustration, but I've found the community here isn't quite as dire as you've described it. If something is a legitimate upgrade for you, speak up about it. Let people know it would immediately benefit you and therefore the group - most of the time people aren't going demand small items be put up for random if someone actually needs it. However, that doesn't mean you should piss and moan and complain when people do want to random. Mention that it's an upgrade for you; if people say they'd rather random for it, then roll your dice and move along.

If you really want need before greed loot on P99, my advice is to join a guild that does regular members-only groupings. I can't speak for every guild on P99, but it does seem to be a tradition on this server to get together with your guildies and do some camps for experience and old-fashioned NBG loot.

Champion_Standing
05-12-2015, 07:27 AM
If you are running around in a fungi people probably assume you don't care about the loot at low levels. Just speak up, although wearing a fungi and claiming to "need" the uguk drops would make me lol.

Swish
05-12-2015, 07:46 AM
I'm a young professional

Troll account, the question is... who does it belong to?

Laugher
05-12-2015, 07:50 AM
Starting at 0p one can reach a good amount of gear by 30. If you feel unsure about this fact, roll a druid.

If you aren't rolling a soloist and are mad about how little nbg you're seeing start a group and state nbg at the beginning. I had no problems joining up with a few people camping fbss once because the tank let me know up front that he was going to take the first if it dropped; everyone there knew it.

tl;dr my recommendations = start and lead a group with nbg rules, roll a druid and profit, or go red

Troxx
05-12-2015, 08:45 AM
I'm a young professional with my own business, I have beautiful girlfriend....

But are you a young doctor?

Portasaurus
05-12-2015, 09:18 AM
Troll account, the question is... who does it belong to?

I got money on marcus D. or maybe that guy who took cell phone pictures of his chardok group getting wrecked by the aoe group. He loved to say "manners" and generally press all of the keys on his keyboard.

speaking of formet trolls... what ever happened to that luclin ogre guy,,, having,, all,,, of those,,commas??? in this message?,,, and then, he ask you... your thoughts... you,,, you tell us??,,,

GinnasP99
05-12-2015, 11:01 AM
New guild <Young Professionals> Who wants to join ?

Vorkon
05-12-2015, 11:39 AM
I've Trollin' round p99 for the last 2 months, and my experience is vastly different from yours. In my experience so far the vast majority of people I have met have been super cool with helping legit noobies. While I didn't get best in slot everything, people were more then willing to throw me gear they had laying around in their bank, and selling things to me well undervalued for what they were worth because I was a legit noob wearing pieces of leather at level 30ish.

NBG makes sense in guild/friend groups, but as others have mentioned it makes sense to just /random most things. A piece of Cobalt dropped the other day I lost the roll, the guy who won, sent me a tell afterwards inspected me asked if I would use then gave it to me. I think the majority of the server is down to help.

Mind you we have all run into the types of people you mention, but my experiences in 2 months have been far and few between. During my 20's and 30's I had those ultra twinked out guys who had no problem soloing things invite me to group if I was lfg for 15-20 mins, let me loot things and still check in with me from time to time.

I'm now in my 50's and try to pay it forward when I can.

I think the most frustrating thing in game is legitimately dealing with some of the tunnel questers in EC, who will nickle and dime everything you try to sell. Dealing with a character named generic_trader or bank, put something up for sale that generally goes for 1k, theyll start haggling from 250, then get upset with you if you refuse to budge below 800. I'd rather just give to someone who would use then deal with it.

As I mentioned before most of the things you talk about happen to an extent, but in my experience they occur far and few between.

Rararboker
05-12-2015, 11:42 AM
Guys, he said he wants NBG while wearing a fungi.

Obv troll is obv.

Whirled
05-12-2015, 12:02 PM
<young professionals>
<YoP>
i'm in!

Zadrian
05-12-2015, 12:55 PM
You had me at "Young professional"

Viscian
05-12-2015, 03:19 PM
This post isn't to judge ALL the community, but Im new on server and a couple of my friends are new on server and what we have noticed during the time we spent playing on P1999 BLUE server..................

I'm a young professional with my own business, I have beautiful girlfriend... I played EQ from 1999 to 2006 and I found out about P1999 a month and a half ago. I was very excited to get back into my all time favourite game... all the memories and fun I had in this game is just incredible. I was a casual player for about a year and a half and then after that I became an hardcore player... Raiding way to much... playing way to much.

Peoples seem to be bored as hell, they do same content over and over and over and over and over.... End up bein so bored they became a curse on the server because they are so bored the only thing that make you feel happy is collecting the pp and dropping rare gear for your alt that you will start for the 10th times since you joined P1999.

I been grouping quite a lot in all part of the game right now, and what I see is a bunch of selfish peoples, lot of trolls and way to much ego. What I mean by that... don't get me wrong I don't say everybody is like this, some exception are not... but for the most part.. It is the case I'm sorry.

Anyway what I mean by selfish? Level 60 coming to low level zone to farm a camp for his alt to camp that rare item to sell at the EC tunnel for some pixel pp money (( except if you sell pp for real money but then In that case I hope you get banned ))

What I mean by selfish? Grouping with bunch of twinks with 200k + gear rolling on any items cause they want more when there's a new player on the server in the group with barely any items. And that item is DEFINATLY an upgrade.

Most of the time its free for all and big fat ogre that can carry 20000 weigh usually loot most of the things and once the group is done or his inventory is full he gate sell and don't split anything. HOW CAN IT BE LIKE THIS? Everybody fought for the goodies why not share with everyone the pp you made and the gold ?

A group of twinks or a group of peoples claiming 2-3-4 camps and when someone come in zone and want to claim 1 camp they troll and insult and say we manage to clean all the camp so they are our................ WOW REALLY? How can you run a server with 1.2k peoples and you guys act like this? How disrespectful ! ! !

level 26 rogue with a epic act like he knows everything about everything and insult you over something cause you try giving him advice on how to do something or try to help him?

'Im sorry but its not because you managed to clean kunark (( 14 years old content ))
that it makes you good or better or whatsoever. Drop that ego, and go help some newbee, go talk with them, go help them. Go buy some lowbie item and go give em to the new player. Take your 60 druid and go give free sow to all the newbee in all the starting zone.

Take one of your char and go give advices to the new player. Talk to your community, stop bein selfish greedy person trying to gather as many pp and item as possible. Having 2000 twinks with 3000 fungis won't make you feel better inside.

You bored? Go duel at the front of EC Tunnel and bet on who's gonna be the winner.

You bored? Create event that might be fun for the community and have prize to be awarded.

You bored? GO OUT AND MEET YOUR FRIENDS... FAMILY........ FEED yOUR SPIRIT WITH SOMETHING POSITIVE. When you will come back to P1999 after that maybe you won't feel like trolling or insulting or holding lowbie from progressing by being a greedy ego power tripper...

Anyway, no harm was intended, just trying to start a topic on something that I feel is a very unpleasant experience for a lot of new players, and especially old players because on live server there were unwritten rules. Respect, play nice rules, and MANNERS.

We are all humans, and this server is a community, just as the society is. Have respect for each other, if you live in big city you have noticed how peoples not care for each other anymore.... well don't make your community the same please... because the reason I got into EQ and the reason I came back into EQ..... its all the memories and the fun that I had.. not with the game, but with the community.

I enjoyed the first part. How he had to let everyone know he was a young professional with a beautiful girlfriend.. So, everything he stats after must be actual fact and the rest of our community must be leeches on society without girlfriends/ or ugly girlfriend.

However, after you stated your credentials your true motives surfaced which is obviously pixel envy. Please people with a lot of PP and items just shower the newbies i.e me and THAT will make my experience classic..

Lojik
05-12-2015, 03:40 PM
Trade your BGF for BCG?

Zapette1989
05-12-2015, 03:43 PM
I enjoyed the first part. How he had to let everyone know he was a young professional with a beautiful girlfriend.. So, everything he stats after must be actual fact and the rest of our community must be leeches on society without girlfriends/ or ugly girlfriend.

However, after you stated your credentials your true motives surfaced which is obviously pixel envy. Please people with a lot of PP and items just shower the newbies i.e me and THAT will make my experience classic..

I love how the only thing you remember from the post is my introduction so you can all know me a little bit better xD

Talking about me ''pixel envy'' hmmmmmmmmmm not sure if I am the one bein jealous or you are the one being jealous because so far the way you speak it seem like you care way to much about my life. ''Stating my credential'' Or..... maybe im just explainin who I am, and what I do O.o

I think you envy me more than I envy you for having virtual items in a game. I don't play this game for the items, items is just a bonus. I play this game to explore, meet and greet.

Oleris
05-12-2015, 03:46 PM
I love how the only thing you remember from the post is my introduction so you can all know me a little bit better xD

Talking about me ''pixel envy'' hmmmmmmmmmm not sure if I am the one bein jealous or you are the one being jealous because so far the way you speak it seem like you care way to much about my life. ''Stating my credential'' Or..... maybe im just explainin who I am, and what I do O.o

I think you envy me more than I envy you for having virtual items in a game. I don't play this game for the items, items is just a bonus. I play this game to explore, meet and greet.

http://i.imgur.com/5W8RRn0.gif

Nuktari
05-12-2015, 03:57 PM
I know you just wrote a goddamn thesis about how you are jealous of other peoples' pixels.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/F2RPNOnrUtTOg/200.gif

Viscian
05-12-2015, 03:57 PM

You miss understood me.. I BELIEVE! The struggle is real.. 5 year vets have a lot of items, platinum, and twinked alts.. I BELIEVE you want them to shower you in pixels!

Kutsumo
05-12-2015, 04:23 PM
I have a friend that gave me a fungus

Oh the old "friend gave me a fungus"... I won't comment on that, I'm sure it's already been worked over.

But you're wearing a Fungi and probably other high end gear that your "friend gave you" and you're complaining that other people with high end gear aren't letting you have all the items on a need basis. What if those other people are "borrowing" their gear, too? Why should they believe you when they can see a 60k item sitting in your chest slot? :rolleyes:

Kutsumo
05-12-2015, 04:24 PM
Oh the old "friend gave me a fungus"... I won't comment on that, I'm sure it's already been worked over.

But you're wearing a Fungi and probably other high end gear that your "friend gave you" and you're complaining that other people with high end gear aren't letting you have all the items on a need basis. What if those other people are "borrowing" their gear, too? Why should they believe you're new and hurting for cash when they can see a 60k item sitting in your chest slot? :rolleyes:

Zapette1989
05-12-2015, 04:32 PM
You miss understood me.. I BELIEVE! The struggle is real.. 5 year vets have a lot of items, platinum, and twinked alts.. I BELIEVE you want them to shower you in pixels!

Its ok while you work on getting 200000000 useless pp on p1999 and 20000 useless items on p1999 I'll be looking at you and feel bad for you xD And end up quitin the server seein way to many clones of you.

Im not jealous of anybody in my everyday life you think I give a damn about your pp and your twinks with your gear ? :p Come on get real... :D

Mead
05-12-2015, 04:32 PM
Fungus Envy? Are you for real? and all those replies just show once again how big of a trolling community yall are lol. ''Fungus envy'' I have a friend that gave me a fungus until I can farm it one myself... nah sorry I don't have no envy for a item I couldn't care less to have.

If you feel that great with a level 1 with a fungi and a epic you might wanna go to EZ server and kill end game content solo instead of fucking the gaming experience of new players trying to progress on the server.

Kid bases his argument off of RnF trolls. Definitely the intelligent young professional p99 needs.

Zapette1989
05-12-2015, 04:35 PM

But you're wearing a Fungi and probably other high end gear that your "friend gave you"

Damn you must be some kind of genius or something. Maybe you see things that nobody else sees!!!

Im not a doctor as some might think, but you might need to go consult for the scenario you are making in your head.

Oleris
05-12-2015, 04:36 PM
http://i.qkme.me/3rd09n.jpg

Kutsumo
05-12-2015, 04:36 PM
Damn you must be some kind of genius or something. Maybe you see things that nobody else sees!!!

Im not a doctor as some might think, but you might need to go consult for the scenario you are making in your head.

Are you now denying that your friend gave you a fungi?

Viscian
05-12-2015, 04:40 PM
Its ok while you work on getting 200000000 useless pp on p1999 and 20000 useless items on p1999 I'll be looking at you and feel bad for you xD And end up quitin the server seein way to many clones of you.

Im not jealous of anybody in my everyday life you think I give a damn about your pp and your twinks with your gear ? :p Come on get real... :D

I never mentioned you were jealous in your everyday life. You did. However, would you like to talk about the jealousy issues here or should you will you create another post in RNF about it?

Im sure it will read something like this..

Im a young professional failing at my business. I now have an ugly girlfriend.

The other young professionals are succedding and not giving me any of thier vast wealth to pay my bills or helping me get another beautiful girlfriend.

Blah blah blah whine whine...etc etc..

I think that about does it.

Portasaurus
05-12-2015, 04:40 PM
Everyone in this thread sounds rich. Can I have some plat?

Thanks!

YendorLootmonkey
05-12-2015, 04:57 PM
Everyone in this thread sounds rich. Can I have some plat?

LOL!

Thanks, Obama!

katrik
05-12-2015, 04:59 PM
OP sounds like a major tool.

That said, welcome to the server! You'll fit in fine. =)

Zapette1989
05-12-2015, 05:05 PM
I never mentioned you were jealous in your everyday life. You did. However, would you like to talk about the jealousy issues here or should you will you create another post in RNF about it?

Im sure it will read something like this..

Im a young professional failing at my business. I now have an ugly girlfriend.

The other young professionals are succedding and not giving me any of thier vast wealth to pay my bills or helping me get another beautiful girlfriend.

Blah blah blah whine whine...etc etc..

I think that about does it.

Eeeew, I really feel bad for you Viscian :P Keep bein jealous !! Go farm those pp bro! Maybe someday someone gonna be jealous of you for now all you do is assume peoples are. =)

And Im not insulting you in your personnal life as I don't know you and insulting someone over his personnal life really make you tough good job! If you keep insulting me over my personnal life I might care one day and you might hurt my feelings............

Or not :)

nhdjoseywales
05-12-2015, 05:09 PM
i think i watched all this shit go down in lguk last night. we thought it was funny as hell because while they were all fighting over dead side my group had most of live side to ourselves :)

ps XP was fucking awesome

Bromgard
05-12-2015, 05:20 PM
This troll kinda flamed out quickly. This thread had much more potential.

4/10 would participate again.

iruinedyourday
05-12-2015, 05:53 PM

If there is one thing I can promise you with every fiber of my being...

is you will without a doubt, become exactly what you are complaining about, once you've achieved all your, 'I wish I had X in EQ 15 years ago' here on p99

either that, your you'll leave before aching your goals.

either way pras and welcome

Tann
05-12-2015, 05:59 PM
This post isn't to judge ALL the community, but Im new on server and a couple of my friends are new on server and what we have noticed during the time we spent playing on P1999 BLUE server..................First of all a little bit about me: I'm a young professional with my own business, I have beautiful girlfriend... I played EQ from 1999 to 2006 and I found out about P1999 a month and a half ago. I was very excited to get back into my all time favourite game... all the memories and fun I had in this game is just incredible. I was a casual player for about a year and a half and then after that I became an hardcore player... Raiding way to much... playing way to much.My impression on P1999 since I joined: Peoples seem to be bored as hell, they do same content over and over and over and over and over.... End up bein so bored they became a curse on the server because they are so bored the only thing that make you feel happy is collecting the pp and dropping rare gear for your alt that you will start for the 10th times since you joined P1999.I been grouping quite a lot in all part of the game right now, and what I see is a bunch of selfish peoples, lot of trolls and way to much ego. What I mean by that... don't get me wrong I don't say everybody is like this, some exception are not... but for the most part.. It is the case I'm sorry.Anyway what I mean by selfish? Level 60 coming to low level zone to farm a camp for his alt to camp that rare item to sell at the EC tunnel for some pixel pp money (( except if you sell pp for real money but then In that case I hope you get banned ))What I mean by selfish? Grouping with bunch of twinks with 200k + gear rolling on any items cause they want more when there's a new player on the server in the group with barely any items. And that item is DEFINATLY an upgrade.What I mean by selfish? There is barely ever any group doin NEED over GREED.
Most of the time its free for all and big fat ogre that can carry 20000 weigh usually loot most of the things and once the group is done or his inventory is full he gate sell and don't split anything. HOW CAN IT BE LIKE THIS? Everybody fought for the goodies why not share with everyone the pp you made and the gold ?What I mean by troll and selfish..........A group of twinks or a group of peoples claiming 2-3-4 camps and when someone come in zone and want to claim 1 camp they troll and insult and say we manage to clean all the camp so they are our................ WOW REALLY? How can you run a server with 1.2k peoples and you guys act like this? How disrespectful ! ! ! What I mean by trolls and EGO...................level 26 rogue with a epic act like he knows everything about everything and insult you over something cause you try giving him advice on how to do something or try to help him?'Im sorry but its not because you managed to clean kunark (( 14 years old content )) that it makes you good or better or whatsoever. Drop that ego, and go help some newbee, go talk with them, go help them. Go buy some lowbie item and go give em to the new player. Take your 60 druid and go give free sow to all the newbee in all the starting zone.Take one of your char and go give advices to the new player. Talk to your community, stop bein selfish greedy person trying to gather as many pp and item as possible. Having 2000 twinks with 3000 fungis won't make you feel better inside.You bored? Go duel at the front of EC Tunnel and bet on who's gonna be the winner.You bored? Create event that might be fun for the community and have prize to be awarded.You bored? Make bunch of low levels with ur friend and try go raid befallenYou bored? GO OUT AND MEET YOUR FRIENDS... FAMILY........ FEED yOUR SPIRIT WITH SOMETHING POSITIVE. When you will come back to P1999 after that maybe you won't feel like trolling or insulting or holding lowbie from progressing by being a greedy ego power tripper...Anyway, no harm was intended, just trying to start a topic on something that I feel is a very unpleasant experience for a lot of new players, and especially old players because on live server there were unwritten rules. Respect, play nice rules, and MANNERS. We are all humans, and this server is a community, just as the society is. Have respect for each other, if you live in big city you have noticed how peoples not care for each other anymore.... well don't make your community the same please... because the reason I got into EQ and the reason I came back into EQ..... its all the memories and the fun that I had.. not with the game, but with the community.Thank and I hope yall will understand and not be flaming.

FTFY, easier to read now

Grimjaw
05-12-2015, 06:12 PM

I'm a young professional with my own business, I have beautiful girlfriend.

holy SHIT I feel sorry for HER if you drop shit like this on HER@

sulpher01
05-12-2015, 06:12 PM
FTFY, easier to read now

lol... based on the content thats how it should be formatted anyways

kenzar
05-12-2015, 06:13 PM
This troll kinda flamed out quickly. This thread had much more potential.

4/10 would participate again.

It had 0 potential the moment he called the very 1st person to respond a troll on page 1. This thread isn't even big enough right now to be able to that off, and he starts on page 1. Kids these days, must be weird not having a firm grasp on troll basics. Guess it's because they were born after the internet was established and commerically available. By the time this kid was old enough to type, the troll encyclopedia had already been written and shelved. smh

Grimjaw
05-12-2015, 06:18 PM
This guide will solve all of your Everquest problems:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67121

Clark
05-12-2015, 06:21 PM
DEFINATLY

Learn how to spell.

Clark
05-12-2015, 06:22 PM
Please tell me English is not your first language.

Zapette1989
05-12-2015, 06:23 PM
This guide will solve all of your Everquest problems:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67121

LOL! I love that post ! haahaha

Grobb 1999
05-12-2015, 06:25 PM
"Beautiful girlfriend" ....

I would need to see said titties before I make a post in this thread

Zapette1989
05-12-2015, 06:29 PM
YOu might want to stop watch porn and go talk to a real person to realize beauty isn't only ''titties'' even if its a good argument.

Tann
05-12-2015, 06:32 PM
stop watch porn

I can get behind this.

jarshale
05-12-2015, 06:37 PM
zapette's girl confirmed for flat chest

Troxx
YOu might want to stop watch porn and go talk to a real person to realize beauty isn't only ''titties'' even if its a good argument.

I bet you're girlfriend has a beautiful ... personality?

What, sir, is your profession?

Clark
I can get behind this.

Zapette1989
05-12-2015, 06:42 PM
My girl don't have flat chest and even if it was the case I would still love her and she would be beautiful anyway. Because the beauty isn't about the titts or the ass. Its a whole,
but surely if you watch porn like you probably do (( Because soon as you talk about beauty you're like TITTIES )) ! Stop watch porn its no good for your sexual life + it make you dependant! Go read instead.

And about the profession....................... I am in management and I run my own business of money loan.

Zapette1989
05-12-2015, 06:47 PM
I bet you're girlfriend has a beautiful ... personality?

What, sir, is your profession?

And yes she has a BEAUTIFUL PERSONNALITY.

When I met her I had 1 dollar in my bank account and she still there today with a LITTLE bit more dollars in that bank account.

She's the best woman I ever met in my life... i Think I'd love her even if she wasn't physically my type!

Troxx
05-12-2015, 06:53 PM
What is your 'type'?

What is your profession?

Burning questions ....

Swish
05-12-2015, 07:37 PM
Stop watch porn its no good for your sexual life + it make you dependant! Go read instead

http://imworld.aufeminin.com/story/20140724/fifty-shades-of-grey-326568_w650cx339cy196.jpg

http://imworld.aufeminin.com/story/20140724/fifty-shades-of-grey-326576_w650cx338cy194.jpg

I'd stick to porn.

Boptop
05-12-2015, 07:49 PM

I thought you had to be level 46 to complete any of the epic quests?

Zapette1989
05-12-2015, 08:13 PM
Tons of rogue level 20 with epic on this server. Seen some shammy and lot of cleric low levels also

Rararboker
05-12-2015, 08:27 PM
Money loan?

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1385/84/1385845017842.png

Champion_Standing
05-12-2015, 08:37 PM
lol money loan

Troxx
05-12-2015, 08:47 PM
Our 'young professional' runs a payday loan!

Alenon
05-12-2015, 09:25 PM
nigerian prince

Aviann
05-12-2015, 09:39 PM
Stop watch porn its no good for your sexual life + it make you dependant! Go read instead.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/cb/cbb7bc16781a544e9adb0e95c35db7efe52e88482c196baf63 6758a4a6001664.jpg

bic
05-12-2015, 10:04 PM

I'm a young professional with my own business, I have beautiful girlfriend...

I cringed when I read this sentence.

entruil
05-12-2015, 10:12 PM
noticed during the time we spent playing on P1999 BLUE server..................

your doing it wrong

muggalol
05-13-2015, 02:08 AM

this has to be a troll low post count and in RnF

muggalol
05-13-2015, 02:11 AM
I think his "business" and "beautiful girlfriend" are getting in the way of pixelz. I like how he added that in lol cause everyone needed that info.

Nirgon
05-13-2015, 08:08 AM
i have my own girlfriend and a beautiful business

pixels make me feel better

Skittlez
05-13-2015, 08:24 AM
Alright here we go, day 2. What kind of jimmies can we rustle today? Come out and play Zap, and don't forget to bring your meat puppet.

Nirgon
05-13-2015, 08:45 AM
Yoda's eye never fell out, what is this

Skittlez
05-13-2015, 09:26 AM
Zombie Yoda man. Speaking of actually, a completely random member of this community made my signature, just because he could. Good community is good, Zap.

Asharad
05-13-2015, 09:44 AM
I'm not trying to "start some static" but I have the most beautifulest girlfriend of anyone on the server.

Sorry guys, but that's just "the straight dope."

Greengrocer
05-13-2015, 10:10 AM
Guys. Guys.

*I* have the fairest lady in the land!! The big, beautiful Greengroceress!!

Fap away!

http://i.imgur.com/jLhI1fZ.jpg

Greengrocer
05-13-2015, 10:20 AM
Eat your heart out, guys!!

http://i.imgur.com/9Xa4d4Y.gif

MycahDavith
05-13-2015, 10:44 AM
^ :: sighs :: unzips

Rararboker
05-13-2015, 10:53 AM
omg lol

Greengrocer that might be the post of the year.

Madbad
05-13-2015, 11:33 AM
right click save image as: ogre bewbs.gif

PDX0621
05-13-2015, 01:12 PM
Would buy Greengrocer a beer in RL if I ever met them.

Hastley
05-13-2015, 02:20 PM
Rarely ever post here anymore but:

OP is fat bad mad sad.

Radtown
05-13-2015, 03:11 PM
If p99 blue gets you all like this OP when you graduate high school you are in for a rough life.
It is one of the nicest servers filled with the most generous people on any online game I have played.

BahamutDF
05-13-2015, 07:21 PM
Thread gave me a few laughs, but OP is too obvious to be a good troll. Starting a post like this with "I'm a young professional with a beautiful girlfriend" is the dead giveaway. That little nugget should have come out in a later response, rather than in opening of the OP.

3/10 Troll grade, needs to work on his trolling tactics but shows potential for future endeavors

Archalen
05-13-2015, 09:45 PM

I'm a young web MDer with my own business,

loramin
05-13-2015, 09:54 PM
Would buy Greengrocer a beer in RL if I ever met them.

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 05:22 PM
YALL JEALOUS! its okayy!! :)

Champion_Standing
05-14-2015, 05:52 PM
YALL JEALOUS! its okayy!! :)

Tell us more about your "money loan"

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 05:54 PM
You need money I give it to you at 20% interest minimum that it. Need your personnal ID along with your social insurance number.

kenzar
05-14-2015, 05:56 PM
You need money I give it to you at 20% interest minimum that it. Need your personnal ID along with your social insurance number.

so obv; just stop trying

Champion_Standing
05-14-2015, 06:10 PM

What country you from?

Paleman
05-14-2015, 06:52 PM
its always gonna be good when people start out by explaining how amazing they are at life in the beginning.

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 07:13 PM
Yo bro its ok if you are jealous, but bein jealous will only make you fail harder in life. Try be happy for others instead of bein a envious person. I didn't start by how awesome I am at ''life'' I just stated what I do and my situation that's all, I am sorry if you felt confused or you felt bad reading something positive about someone. You might go get a check up at your psychologist for self esteem problem and jealousy issues.

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 07:20 PM
Im far from awesome at life, I had my struggle and everyday I fight not to go back in that struggle. Im proud of myself, and yes I say I have beautiful girlfriend but it wasn't to show off or whatever. Im not sayin I date a model, I just said I am with a beautiful woman.... which mean for me beautiful inside and out.

And yes im fucking proud of who I am today because I've traveled a lot and where I am today even if its not much for a lot mean a lot for me. I'll shout it out loud even if you don't like it.

kenzar
05-14-2015, 07:23 PM
Anyone who would be jealous of yout life should seek professional help, you're right. Not because you are successful but because life is the easy part. Being good at EQ is so much harder. Anyone who is envious of material things should have their head examined because pixels are all that matters ya moran

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 07:24 PM
I have yet to meet more than 2-3 players playin good on P1999 LOL

kenzar
05-14-2015, 07:29 PM
I have yet to meet more than 2-3 players playin good on P1999 LOL

That's your mistake, playing eq good is the first step to playing eq not well.

Pokesan
05-14-2015, 07:35 PM
predatory loans, OP? you are proud of yourself for this?

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 07:38 PM
You wanna cry me a river? I started my first business usin that kinda concept, not my fault if you wanna have money with high interest and have no idea how to manage your money. Do I look like your mom? IF you can't be dealing with debt, than don'T get debt.

I got 25,000$ and had to refund 30,000$ + Pay the notary fees which was 1,500$

And I still did it so if I did it why can't you? Oh well sure if you want money to buy brand new car well im sorry that you're that dumb but you deserve to go broke! O.o

Pokesan
05-14-2015, 07:41 PM
http://www.organicnutrition.co.uk/images/parasite-hookworm.gif

jarshale
05-14-2015, 07:45 PM
Try be happy for others instead of bein a envious person

lol

Paleman
05-14-2015, 07:52 PM
calm down braggy mcbraggerson.

And fuck predatory loans, not everyone is born into a position to understand things like that. You are a fucking vulture for sure.

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 07:58 PM
Lol Im born in a welfare family. Go and read a book instead of watching TV or play EQ. Keep crying about things you can't do when you don't even try em. You're just a cry baby that think when someone tell something positive about his life he brag.

Loser gotta be a loser its okay...!

Envy and jealousy is all over yourself. Keep hatin I feed of your hate to become a better person :P

Paleman
05-14-2015, 07:59 PM
PS most people who are successful dont need to say anything about it. You are projecting alot of insecurity in a forum of a free to play game.

Most people who live a fulfilling life don't need to illustrate their success to others in a fantasy game forum. And if they are successful they would see that responding to people questioning/criticizing their lifestyle would be a waste of time. Then again they wouldnt be doing this in the first place, so you already failed.

Go back to running your payday advance, focus on exploiting people with it before it gets even more regulations and you cant make a living anymore.

Paleman
05-14-2015, 08:04 PM
keep reloading the page, im sure its time well spent.

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 08:11 PM
Its well spent time I have nothing to do beside reading this forum for entertainment and watching videos on youtube. So ya.. its damn good time for me right now. The more you reply the more it amuse me. You talk about succesful peoples like you know anything about it.

Beside bein a jealous person that if full of excuses and envy, I don't think you know much about success. All you did since you started posting on this thread is hate on me and say dumb stupid shit about me when you don't know me at all :P

You judge without knowing and its even more funny that you react about me sayin I have beautiful girlfriend and a ''succesful'' life as you say. LOL

What is success? The success you see on TV with peoples with big ass house and expansive car? OOOOOOOOOOOOOH OK that kind of success? LOL

Sorry I'd rather build a family and have friends around me and live free with no attachment or obligation to the system.. or as less as possible. For me that is now dfine me success you jealous boy

Paleman
05-14-2015, 08:15 PM
pics of bank account (with important details blurred) while you hold a piece of paper with my forum handle or the word project 1999 on it you are just another liar trying to rustle.

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 08:18 PM
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Paleman
05-14-2015, 08:19 PM
of course, why prove something that isnt true? amirite?

Paleman
05-14-2015, 08:21 PM
lets be honest, if you didnt have anything to prove, you wouldnt of mentioned your personal success. If you could prove it, you would. The end.

Red_Psyphon
05-14-2015, 08:29 PM
dis dude is crazy

Slathar
05-14-2015, 09:01 PM
this dudes on welfare or unemployed and living at home

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 09:27 PM
Jeaalous!!! YUMMY! Please send me hate picture along with hate message at lawyeraustin@hotmail.com.

!! Pleaseeee! You jealous peoples make me HAPPY! I feed off losers =)

Hate on success and on happy peoples it makes me EVEN BETTER!

Slathar
05-14-2015, 09:28 PM
why would i be jealous of a poor, illiterate, and fat person?

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 09:30 PM
Lol what do you base yourself on to say Im poor,illiterate and fat? ! Must be your jealousy! Your envy...... ! Miam!! YUMMY

Rararboker
05-14-2015, 09:30 PM
Yeah, definitely insecure. Even the scummiest of the forum don't usually brag about their RL achievements. No one cares.

Portasaurus
05-14-2015, 09:32 PM
http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/youguysstink.jpg

Slathar
05-14-2015, 09:33 PM
i cant imagine being so poor and sad that id have to make up lies on the internet. it must be horrible not being able to read or write.

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 09:38 PM
Please make this thread go to 20 + pages, I feed off your hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM THANK YOU !

Gotta eat them losers to become a winner! The more you criticize me the more I wanna hit the TOP! YUMMY YUMMY LOSER! MIAM! TASTE SO GOOD! =)

Paleman
05-14-2015, 09:41 PM
Jeaalous!!! YUMMY! Please send me hate picture along with hate message at lawyeraustin@hotmail.com.

!! Pleaseeee! You jealous peoples make me HAPPY! I feed off losers =)

Hate on success and on happy peoples it makes me EVEN BETTER!

https://youtu.be/rRQijskAMp4?t=4s

Pokesan
05-14-2015, 09:41 PM
Please make this thread go to 20 + pages, I feed off your hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM THANK YOU !

Gotta eat them losers to become a winner! The more you criticize me the more I wanna hit the TOP! YUMMY YUMMY LOSER! MIAM! TASTE SO GOOD! =)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b2/Metallica_-_Master_of_Puppets_cover.jpg

you've successfully tricked us into saying rude shit to you. you're a genius.

Portasaurus
05-14-2015, 09:43 PM
http://www.yummymath.com/wp-content/uploads/2-fish-feeding.gif

rollin5k
05-14-2015, 09:45 PM
Just cause you can't compete on this server don't get mad.
If you don't like competition go try red 99.

Rararboker
So if we start complimenting you does that mean you'll slowly sink to the bottom?

Zapette1989
Here for you hater!! So you can hate on me even more!!

http://i.imgur.com/LOe3eSM.jpg

BahamutDF
05-14-2015, 09:50 PM
lol.

this thread

Pokesan
05-14-2015, 09:50 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WfX6hvv.jpg

what would possess you to post a picture of yourself, you bald french fuck?

BahamutDF
05-14-2015, 09:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WfX6hvv.jpg

what would possess you to post a picture of yourself, you bald french fuck?

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/62/620c3b22ab2fa50849727b03eeaaf53a92cae398ea83e789e0 9258055d7d02a6.jpg

rollin5k
05-14-2015, 09:53 PM
Time to get a new telephone dude, I bet that thing doesn't even have call ID

jarshale
05-14-2015, 09:55 PM
>ancient 2wire router

come on son

Paleman
05-14-2015, 09:57 PM
Here for you hater!! So you can hate on me even more!!

It seems like fate and circumstance has hated on you enough. Good luck in life. Hair transplant might fix things for you.

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 09:58 PM
Just cause you can't compete on this server don't get mad.
If you don't like competition go try red 99.

Can't compete with what? Bunch of peoples doin same thing for 5 years? LOL
I joined 1 month ago and you expect me to compete? And how are you supposed to compete on a server 5 years old with only kunark out LOLL

Top guild must be so geared I bet killing any dragon take less than a minute.

All you guys do is level, farm gear to twink, level farm gear to win level farm gear to twink level farm gear to twink.

You might as well go play godmode server its same thing! You kill level 1 rat and you get a imba item then you can go to level 20 zone and 4 shots any monsters.

Because what you doin on this server isn't ''Classic'' what you doin here is twinking and over killing! Must be very very competitive to have level 20 rogue with epic and fungi and bunch of gears :P

Try level from scratch with 0 gear though, and go to hard dungeon instead of farming low level dark blue con xD

Like way to many peoples are high level xping in low level zone it makes me laugh.. and you speak to me about COMPETING? HAHAHA!

Rararboker
05-14-2015, 09:58 PM
How short are you anyway?

Paleman
05-14-2015, 10:01 PM
ikea furniture.

I guess you are hood rich or something.

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 10:02 PM
It seems like fate and circumstance has hated on you enough. Good luck in life. Hair transplant might fix things for you.

My hair is gorgeous, no need surgery. Sorry you watch to much TV and your standard of beauty is something you saw on TV. Keep watching that TV brainwashing you and I'll be making money over peoples like you its ok.

And about the old modem.. and old telephone..... hmmmmmmmm

The telephone is from my girl grand mother that has alzheimer and the modem is from the company I get my internet from... hmm so ya! And yeah.. Im bald and im fucking happy like that.

But yall KEEP HATING I LOVE IT :O)

rollin5k
05-14-2015, 10:02 PM
So if you hate this server that's cool stay logged off.
go back to IKEA and get a lamp shade.

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 10:03 PM
Not rich, never said I was xD I said I have my own business and Im very comfortable =P

But... you see the thing in the windows... well every windows are dressed by Hunter douglas :) HAHAHAHAHAAH!

Paleman
05-14-2015, 10:04 PM
My hair is gorgeous, no need surgery. Sorry you watch to much TV and your standard of beauty is something you saw on TV. Keep watching that TV brainwashing you and I'll be making money over peoples like you its ok.

And about the old modem.. and old telephone..... hmmmmmmmm

The telephone is from my girl grand mother that has alzheimer and the modem is from the company I get my internet from... hmm so ya! And yeah.. Im bald and im fucking happy like that.

But yall KEEP HATING I LOVE IT :O)

in order for your hair to be gorgeous you have to actually have hair.

Paleman
05-14-2015, 10:05 PM
200 dollar blinds. yer ballin outta control son.

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 10:05 PM
yah sorry I mean't my hair is gorgeous like that... but I know my face is for sure! ! thank for the compliment though. Go look at yourself in the mirror and compare yourself.. now compare your life with mine and come back hating some more please! Make me so happy right now :)

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 10:07 PM
200 dollar? What are you talking about the sheets you put in your windows? xD

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 10:09 PM
So if you hate this server that's cool stay logged off.
go back to IKEA and get a lamp shade.

Cat played with it I still have one just not on the picture at the exact moment but thank though I'll be looking down on that lamp shade now!

Very appreciated

Paleman
05-14-2015, 10:09 PM
200 dollar? What are you talking about the sheets you put in your windows? xD

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/301625517678?lpid=82&chn=ps

fuck bro so spensive

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 10:12 PM
Sorry don't buy from ebay I'd be to scared to buy a fake and get ripped off like you probably will :P

Paleman
05-14-2015, 10:13 PM
Sorry don't buy from ebay I'd be to scared to buy a fake and get ripped off like you probably will :P

sick burn cue ball. does your girl rub her clit on your bald head for good luck/fortune?

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 10:16 PM
Nah, I keep it shaved with a razor but usually if she rub her clit she ask me to do it with my hand not some nasty wierdo shit like you have in your mind sorry ''Brother'' xD

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 10:20 PM
Is that all you guys got? I mean I show you a picture of me I hope to get more hate from yall.. if that's all you've got im deceived, I though you had more in your crazy mind than that :O

Paleman
05-14-2015, 10:21 PM
your just pretty boring. I dont even feel mad.

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 10:21 PM
Why would I make you mad? I just answer to your flaming I don't even insult you lol. You are the one insulting me for more than 2 hours I should be the one mad! LOL

PDX0621
05-14-2015, 10:22 PM
Lamp shades are for poor people. Maybe that's why all of mine have them. Thank you for giving me an example of what to look up to and reminding me of my place in life OP.

Pokesan
05-14-2015, 10:24 PM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/22/22c63932545df917bfc7c28248bb942c513b6accc71f317984 4a5b26952b1363.jpg

Paleman
05-14-2015, 10:25 PM
Why would I make you mad? I just answer to your flaming I don't even insult you lol. You are the one insulting me for more than 2 hours I should be the one mad! LOL

usually people who post like you are fake. So since you are real, and are probably retarded. I actually feel a little guilty.

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 10:26 PM
All you did since you replied on this thread is insult me pitfully on my life or what I do xD

Go get checked by a doctor you have issues for real lol.

Hating on success hating on peoples accomplishments. Some of you on this forum even dare to make stories about me that are totally false to make them feel better in their little world of internet! LOL

COME ON GUYS! Get real! I'll dream about yall tonight! And tomorrow when I make money I'll think about yall.... and a smile will come upon my face thinking...... oh my god what a bunch of pitful humans.

Smile and be happy for someone succes if its accomplished HONESTLY. :P

Paleman
05-14-2015, 10:29 PM
starts thread with a brag. talks shit about the community that he is posting in. call everyone haters for calling him out on his shit attitude.

Yeah I guess you are right. My bad.

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 10:30 PM
Lamp shades are for poor people. Maybe that's why all of mine have them. Thank you for giving me an example of what to look up to and reminding me of my place in life OP.

Lol good job you can afford lamp shade, mine wasn't on the picture cause the cat probably played with it and I just didn't bother.

But ya of course... the lamp shade is not there its a shame.

Nah... sorry never said I was rich I just said I have my own business and Im very comfortable!

You can keep on trolling and being retarded it make me laugh really hard. :P

Good job for your lamp shade I'd congratulate you if I was around but... fortunatly im not :P

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 10:33 PM
starts thread with a brag. talks shit about the community that he is posting in. call everyone haters for calling him out on his shit attitude.

Yeah I guess you are right. My bad.

brag? No Just explanin a little bit about me so yall get to know me a bit better xD

Talk shit about the community? Hmmmmmmmmmmm learn to read :P

Call everyone haters for calling him out on his shit attitude? Everyone? Nope.. you? And a couple others yes :P

Lot of peoples answered to this thread in a constructive way and didn't insult or get all mad about how I ''brag'' or how I ''insult'' lolll

As I said you need to visit a doctor soon enough. Tell me I'll send you some money if you need some.... Im well into charity in my everyday life! =P

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 10:35 PM
And for yall! Here's a little refresh:

Slathar
05-14-2015, 10:35 PM
id give this troll a solid 5/10

too over the top now

Paleman
05-14-2015, 10:36 PM
brag? No Just explanin a little bit about me so yall get to know me a bit better xD

Talk shit about the community? Hmmmmmmmmmmm learn to read :P

Call everyone haters for calling him out on his shit attitude? Everyone? Nope.. you? And a couple others yes :P

Lot of peoples answered to this thread in a constructive way and didn't insult or get all mad about how I ''brag'' or how I ''insult'' lolll

As I said you need to visit a doctor soon enough. Tell me I'll send you some money if you need some.... Im well into charity in my everyday life! =P

sweet pm me your paypal my copay is 40 bucks.

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 10:37 PM
I'd give you a 0 out of 10 for trolling though. You really bad at it. Personnal life insult = worthless. Especially if you are a nobody :P If you were my mom or my brother or my best friend or maybe my girl.. or someone very close maybe your insults would ''affect'' me.

But even there if they are biased and not actual facts just pure hate I'd probably just laugh at you and move on to the next thing I have to do!!

PDX0621
05-14-2015, 10:38 PM
Nah... sorry never said I was rich I just said I have my own business and Im very comfortable!

Oh yeah? Well I'm taller. I'm also a better spelling.

Drops mic.

Paleman
05-14-2015, 10:38 PM
I'd give you a 0 out of 10 for trolling though. You really bad at it. Personnal life insult = worthless. Especially if you are a nobody :P If you were my mom or my brother or my best friend or maybe my girl.. or someone very close maybe your insults would ''affect'' me.

But even there if they are biased and not actual facts just pure hate I'd probably just laugh at you and move on to the next thing I have to do!!

yeah about that moving on to the next thing....you arent too good at that.

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 10:40 PM
sweet pm me your paypal my copay is 40 bucks.

You pm me your paypal! xD I'll donate for the lost souls and poorly educated values person.

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 10:41 PM
yeah about that moving on to the next thing....you arent too good at that.

If you were a close person I said.. if you are a random person its more than entertainin especially on internet so I'll stick around xD Hate on me I feed from it

Paleman
05-14-2015, 10:43 PM
You pm me your paypal! xD I'll donate for the lost souls and poorly educated values person.

pm sent

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 10:44 PM
Oh yeah? Well I'm taller. I'm also a better spelling.

Drops mic.

Taller doesn't make you better, just make you taller that it.

What does bein tall mean.. its like sayin im more beautiful than you... xD It depend from what perspective of views and who's looking at you :P

You could be tall and ugly.. or tall and very skinny.. or tall and missing a leg or tall and retarded.

I'd go for the tall and retarded because the way you wrote it to me it sound really really retarded :P

About the better spelling.. oh well.. me sorry no spelling good me no care me on internet!

Slathar
05-14-2015, 10:45 PM
you look like an eastern european guy who would try to sell someone fake ecstasy and then get beat up and go back to your grandmas communist era apartment bloc to eat borscht

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 10:46 PM
On this beautiful exchanges, I'll go watch a movie with my girl I'll be back tomorrow if yall want!! Look at my picture some more and think about some hate comments you could make!! Be prepared for tomorrow ! OR for whenever I have time to come read your hate comments on my cell phone when I work!! LOL

Paleman
05-14-2015, 10:46 PM
you know, some people dont even have to care and are able to spell correctly.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/8GyVx28R9-s/maxresdefault.jpg

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 10:48 PM
you look like an eastern european guy who would try to sell someone fake ecstasy and then get beat up and go back to your grandmas communist era apartment bloc to eat borscht

Sure I can't wait for the day someone on the street that win a fight agains't me xD 6 years of shaolin kempo. I'd love to get beat for selling fake exctasy though, but im now to old to do that kinda stupid shit and I do more intelligent moves.

Nice one though! xD You almost ''Got'' me there xD

Pokesan
05-14-2015, 10:50 PM
do you live in france or quebec province?

Paleman
05-14-2015, 10:51 PM
shaoliun kempo. lol get the fuck outta here with that shit.

Slathar
go get your fuckin shinebox

Zapette1989
You must be some gangster from the hood im very scared right now if you talk about getting beat and shit...

Last wannabe ''gangster'' that tried me pulled a knife and after disarmed he hit me 3 times on the head with 26 oz strong liquor bottle and after I was done with him he was running asking everyone to call the cops on me. HAHAAHAHA

Rararboker
You know beauty is actually objective. The closer a face is to "default" and symmetrical the more attractive it is across all cultures. They teach that in beginner art classes.

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 10:52 PM
shaoliun kempo. lol get the fuck outta here with that shit.

I can feel your jealousy once again, are you jealous because you get beat and can't fight? Its okay bro come to my place I'll train you how to defend yourself LOL

Paleman
05-14-2015, 10:52 PM
You know beauty is actually objective. The closer a face is to "default" and symmetrical the more attractive it is across all cultures. They teach that in beginner art classes.

hes picasso beautiful thats all...

Paleman
05-14-2015, 10:53 PM
I can feel your jealousy once again, are you jealous because you get beat and can't fight? Its okay bro come to my place I'll train you how to defend yourself LOL

pm me your address, im down for a good fight.

Pokesan
05-14-2015, 10:53 PM
if he lives in france like it seems - he's posting this nonsense at 5 am

is meth a big deal in that country?

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 10:56 PM
Paleman you must be really good looking to talk like this :P

I wish I was you bro! :(

Oh nooo ;) Its ok you got the look I got the intelligence and the woman. :)

Low IQ usually hate and are jealous and very very envious of others.

Usually can't deal with their emotions to, cause an emotion is way to complicated for their brain to understand so they just say random bullshit like you do to try to fix that storm emerging =)

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 10:57 PM
if he lives in france like it seems - he's posting this nonsense at 5 am

is meth a big deal in that country?

22:57 where I live SIR! Sorry not a meth user. I don't do drug, Im not 15 anymore I understood its a waste of time and its only there to fuck up your brain.

Paleman
05-14-2015, 10:58 PM
Paleman you must be really good looking to talk like this :P

I wish I was you bro! :(

Oh nooo ;) Its ok you got the look I got the intelligence and the woman. :)

Low IQ usually hate and are jealous and very very envious of others.

Usually can't deal with their emotions to, cause an emotion is way to complicated for their brain to understand so they just say random bullshit like you do to try to fix that storm emerging =)

I just like to fight. but ok. all of those things too. After I beat your ass I can post about my life so you can be put in your place in other ways than just physical ones. Its up to you I guess.

Pokesan
05-14-2015, 11:00 PM
je suis le roi du quebec je merde en mon pantalon quand je vois un american

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 11:02 PM
I just like to fight. but ok. all of those things too. After I beat your ass I can post about my life so you can be put in your place in other ways than just physical ones. Its up to you I guess.

Most intelligent person I met, also the most courageous. You offer a fight on a forum, over the internet........ to a stranger........

Dude where did you grow those balls? I mean it is 100% iron ballz.

But yah, I don't fight with other's, peoples try to fight me and get beat up. =P

Self defense only, not allowed by my teacher to cause violence if Im not being threatened xD

Paleman
05-14-2015, 11:02 PM
excuses

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 11:04 PM
Yah ''Excuses'' like everything you said since you joined this thread... its all fruits of your imagination.

LOL you tough kid.. im so scared right now that you are threatening me over the internet! :(

Rararboker
05-14-2015, 11:12 PM
Remember, if you want to fight, make sure to do it at your local crossfit.

Safety first, then teamwork.

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 11:17 PM
Paleman I'll make sure you put on a dress and high heel to fight you to give you a chance if it ever happen

jarshale
05-14-2015, 11:23 PM
Zapette you've swayed me. I think you will fit in here.

Paleman
05-14-2015, 11:31 PM
Paleman I'll make sure you put on a dress and high heel to fight you to give you a chance if it ever happen

i know it wont happen. Ill wear a dress if you just send me your address and agree to fight.

Paleman
05-14-2015, 11:33 PM
damn the way you type. how do you sell anyone a loan. Thank god my brain can translate dyslexia.

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 11:37 PM
LOL you are the biggest loser I ever seen in my life xD Im not gonna give my adress to a random person on the internet just because you want it.

And about the loans, I don't sell them peoples want them... ITS DIFFERENT. I don't put pressure on my customers. They obtain what they wan't... for the % they can have.

And about the selling skill..... Im considered a top closer but thank a lot though!

And I mean't I'll put a dress and high heel to give you a chance if it EVER happen you tough kid internet warrior

Paleman
05-14-2015, 11:40 PM
LOL you are the biggest loser I ever seen in my life xD Im not gonna give my adress to a random person on the internet just because you want it.

And about the loans, I don't sell them peoples want them... ITS DIFFERENT. I don't put pressure on my customers. They obtain what they wan't... for the % they can have.

And about the selling skill..... Im considered a top closer but thank a lot though!

And I mean't I'll put a dress and high heel to give you a chance if it EVER happen you tough kid internet warrior

Someone has to be the internet warrior. Its a shame. I would of enjoyed making you look even more mongoloid.

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 11:45 PM
Post a picture of you :) I heard you were very pretty and all

Paleman
05-14-2015, 11:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ZldKVZ1.jpg

Zapette1989
05-14-2015, 11:55 PM
Lol xD did you pose for me ? I feel flattered.
If that's you you look good, but definatly not a fighter you describe you are xD

You look like more of a soft guy with emotions and very bothered by his looks so I don't think you'd fight anybody but who knows.. maybe its you and you'd fight me on the street xD

Paleman
05-14-2015, 11:56 PM
well then given your description of me you shouldnt have a problem fighting me.

Zapette1989
05-15-2015, 12:00 AM
I think I'll send you more money by paypal... I really feel bad for you lol xD

Go read a book you soft guy! Go to the library! Eat a books or two feed your spirits with knowledge not the bullshit you heard on TV or music.

Fightings is for low life. I'll defend though if you ever cross my road xD

Zapette1989
05-15-2015, 12:03 AM
Anyway im done for tonight.... except if you someone come back with a nice reply!!..... I doubt it because the intelligence of the replies I get is below average...

Paleman
05-15-2015, 12:04 AM
I think I'll send you more money by paypal... I really feel bad for you lol xD

Go read a book you soft guy! Go to the library! Eat a books or two feed your spirits with knowledge not the bullshit you heard on TV or music.

Fightings is for low life. I'll defend though if you ever cross my road xD

speaking of books, what kind of books do you like? Who is your favorite author?

Fighting is for greats. You wouldnt be able to be a scumbag loan shark if it wasnt for someone that fought for your right to exploit lesser minded folk, unlike you and your shaolin kempo. Sounds like something my mom does to meditate.

go ask your sensei for permission to fight.

Also I wouldnt show your wife my photo. Her pussy might actually get wet for the first time after seeing an actual attractive male.

Barkingturtle
05-15-2015, 12:06 AM
Thread is so bad.

I can't tell if I'm having a seizure of it's just my whole body cringing.

Zapette1989
05-15-2015, 12:08 AM
I like psychology books, any books about management, investment, I like Bernard Werber, I like Stephen King, I really love Patrick Senecal. I fucking love biographies....

And the only reasons there's war its for capitalism nothing else. So your statements are just plain retarded just anything you said since you first replied to me.

Hmmm.... Ask my sensei? Its not how it works.. and Shaolin Kempo isn't meditation your mom could do. And...... if I showed my girl your picture she's probably either one: attractice or two: ugly.

Which couldn't bother me at all because one: she's with me and 2: You are a low life

Paleman
05-15-2015, 12:08 AM
Thread is so bad.

I can't tell if I'm having a seizure of it's just my whole body cringing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA

Paleman
05-15-2015, 12:09 AM
stephen king writes some pretty intelligent shit. I must admit. lol

Zapette1989
05-15-2015, 12:11 AM
So does bernard werber

PDX0621
05-15-2015, 12:15 AM
[QUOTE=Zapette1989;1893414]Go read a book you soft guy!QUOTE]

Lol you soft guy. OP is riot!

Zapette1989
05-15-2015, 12:15 AM
Fighting is for greats. You wouldnt be able to be a scumbag loan shark if it wasnt for someone that fought for your right to exploit lesser minded folk, unlike you and your shaolin kempo. .

Fighting is for weak minded peoples, and most of the time when a fight happen its for stupid reasons and if a WAR happen it ALWAYS IS for capitalism reasons ((AKA STUPID REASONS)) .

You wanna fight? Fine go get trained and abused by army and get send at the front for canon meats.

Zapette1989
05-15-2015, 12:18 AM
Im sure the banker of this world and the oil cartel and drug cartel will be very happy that you go die for them xD

Zapette1989
05-15-2015, 12:23 AM
[QUOTE=Zapette1989;1893414]Go read a book you soft guy!QUOTE]

Lol you soft guy. OP is riot!

You look like a pretty soft guy, you write a reply once in a while and everytime its a random weak comments that even a 10 years old could probably do better... kinda makes me wonder how old you are :(

Sorry if you are under 10 I didn't want to insult you!

Zapette1989
05-15-2015, 12:24 AM
You can go take a look at my picture in the earlier page if you wanna send better hate comments I'll be glad to hear from yall! Thank a lot and enjoy your night!!

rollin5k
05-15-2015, 12:31 AM
Next time try being less active you are posting too frequently

Paleman
05-15-2015, 12:56 AM
Next time try being less active you are posting too frequently

a common sign of a successful individual. We are totally in this guys pocket.

Rararboker
05-15-2015, 12:59 AM
I feel so manipulated.

central scrutinizer
05-15-2015, 01:17 AM
Stop getting trolled by a goon. It's silly.

Sidelle
05-15-2015, 02:21 AM
Paleman & Zappette, just have sex with each other and get it over with already.

Jeez...

katrik
05-15-2015, 03:08 AM

Jeez...

Tiggles
05-15-2015, 06:31 AM
I'm fucking ashamed at all of you for feeding this thread and giving him 23 pages.

How long have you people been on the internet?

Asharad
05-15-2015, 07:51 AM
if a WAR happen it ALWAYS IS for capitalism reasons ((AKA STUPID REASONS)) .

You don't live on a commune, you are a high interest money lender. I'm not even making a value judgement but your entire life, if these posts are to believed, revolves around capitalism and capitalistic market forces. You are an aggressive capitalist.

Economic factors are a completely valid reason to go to war. I agree that it can be abused as a driving factor but so can everything else. You don't seem to understand how what you do fits into the bigger picture.

paulgiamatti
05-15-2015, 08:31 AM
You don't live on a commune, you are a high interest money lender. I'm not even making a value judgement but your entire life, if these posts are to believed, revolves around capitalism and capitalistic market forces. You are an aggressive capitalist.

Economic factors are a completely valid reason to go to war. I agree that it can be abused as a driving factor but so can everything else. You don't seem to understand how what you do fits into the bigger picture.

Thank you. If you think there are no good reasons to go to war, you're simply a pacifist which - as pointed out by Orwell among others - is an intrinsically immoral stance to be taking when innocent people are starving, dying or being murdered by the score.

Nirgon
05-15-2015, 08:36 AM
coach?

Slathar
05-15-2015, 08:57 AM
originally i gave it a 5/10 but im taking points off for repetition and lack of humor.

3/10

Whirled
05-15-2015, 09:10 AM
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. (https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/g/georgeorwe159448.html)
George Orwell (https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/g/georgeorwe159448.html)

+ or - if I add this tho?

Champion_Standing
05-15-2015, 09:59 AM
5 star rating dropping fast

Paleman
05-15-2015, 10:16 AM

Jeez...

I'd rather make it last ;)

Hastley
05-15-2015, 11:06 AM
OP what is in game characters name please?

Lady Julae
05-15-2015, 12:12 PM
Dear P99 Community:

I am a middle aged professional with an okay looking spouse. I began playing on this server a week ago. Please give me the following:

Essence of Dol
A Wu's Trance Stick
A Knuckle Duster
A Tranquil Staff
A full set of cured silk armor
Wu's Fighting Gauntlets

I am very jealous seeing all the other starting monks with running around this gear on and I feel left out.

Whirled
05-15-2015, 12:19 PM
Dear P99 Community:

I am a middle aged professional with an okay looking spouse. I began playing on this server a week ago. Please give me the following:

Essence of Dol
A Wu's Trance Stick
A Knuckle Duster
A Tranquil Staff
A full set of cured silk armor
Wu's Fighting Gauntlets

I am very jealous seeing all the other starting monks with running around this gear on and I feel left out.

I' can hook u up with an item or 3 if I bump into you at some point. IDK if this is a boobs for PL troll or serious tho?!

paulgiamatti
05-15-2015, 12:26 PM
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. (https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/g/georgeorwe159448.html)
George Orwell (https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/g/georgeorwe159448.html)

There's a short essay written by Orwell in 1942 called Pacifism and the War (http://www.orwell.ru/library/articles/pacifism/english/e_patw), which really brilliantly elucidates the problems with pacifism and asserts that any pacifist ideology is "objectively pro-fascist". "You hamper the war effort of one side," he explains, "you automatically help that of the other."

You can probably lay blame on Orwell for the neutering of every anti-war rally we've seen since World War 2. This line has been taken up and lauded by many public intellectuals of our day, and has even found a prominent home among leftists who simply can't offer up a solid refutation.

indiscriminate_hater
05-15-2015, 12:29 PM
posting in an lron thread

Lady Julae
05-15-2015, 01:46 PM
I' can hook u up with an item or 3 if I bump into you at some point. IDK if this is a boobs for PL troll or serious tho?!

I was being comedic, however, I am not one to turn down free stuff.

You can find my human monk, Tiewon, slumming around Qeynos/Qeynos hills, scavenging gnoll fangs off left-to-rot corpses. I also have a DE cleric, Jhulae who dies a lot in EC/Befallen.

I'm a role-player at heart, you have been warned. :D

Nuktari
05-15-2015, 03:48 PM
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk281/duhflushtech/i-like-where-this-thread-is-going.jpg?1293650206

Aviann
05-15-2015, 07:06 PM
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk281/duhflushtech/i-like-where-this-thread-is-going.jpg?1293650206

lol... Reminds me of good times on the boat.

FoxxHound
05-15-2015, 10:48 PM

Jeez...

Want to have sex with me, and get it over with already?