PDA

View Full Version : TMO Shenanigans

jlxharville
05-10-2015, 04:48 PM
Anyone know why these guys are so rude in-game?

This post goes out to Doomfist, an epic monk in The Mystical Order. Congrats to you for taking the ghoulbane camp when I was camping it, KSing the shin lord, when all I was trying to do was get it for a paladin friend, Sanko.

This has been happening too much lately. Stop KSing people, stop running on top of other peoples camps, and learn to show some self-respect.

This type of behavior ruins the game for everyone. This is actually the 6th time an incident has happened involving TMO for me.

Frieza_Prexus
05-11-2015, 01:26 PM

This post goes out to Doomfist, an epic monk in The Mystical Order. Congrats to you for taking the ghoulbane camp when I was camping it, KSing the shin lord, when all I was trying to do was get it for a paladin friend, Sanko.

This has been happening too much lately. Stop KSing people, stop running on top of other peoples camps, and learn to show some self-respect.

This type of behavior ruins the game for everyone. This is actually the 6th time an incident has happened involving TMO for me.

Record them. Submit FRAPS, Screenshots, and/or logs to the GMs and TMO leadership.

If you can prove that a member was breaking server rules, they will be disciplined by the leadership and the GMs.

Tiggles
05-11-2015, 01:29 PM

You should know already that peasents such as yourself come second to the needs of "Premium Class C" Players such as TMO.

Instead of making this cry baby post you should of just waited till he was done and kept your casual mouth shut.

Freakish
05-11-2015, 01:34 PM
Wait, Doomfist plays?

Sckrilla
05-11-2015, 02:35 PM
Doomfist was brought out of retirement to help plvl Sericx, hence why he's out and about in gukbottom.

kaev
05-11-2015, 02:41 PM
You should know already that peasents such as yourself come second to the needs of "Premium Class C" Players such as TMO.

Instead of making this cry baby post you should of just waited till he was done and kept your casual mouth shut.

Weak, the lack of effort shows. You're becoming an embarrassment to trolls netwide old son. Keep phoning it in like this and your gonna get your union card pulled. We'll see who's crying then.

quido
05-11-2015, 02:43 PM
Teach Sericx how to add a pair of 2-digit numbers in his head, instead of using his fingers, while he's at it.

Swish
05-11-2015, 03:07 PM
Met some decent TMO people. Some rude folks in most guilds, particularly the raiding variety.

Lifebar
05-11-2015, 07:57 PM
http://somewhatnerdy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/super_troopers_shenanigans.jpg

Bilbik
05-12-2015, 09:25 AM
Record them. Submit FRAPS, Screenshots, and/or logs to the GMs and TMO leadership.

If you can prove that a member was breaking server rules, they will be disciplined by the leadership and the GMs.

How is it even remotely reasonable to Fraps someone taking your camp? Is everyone suppose to be logging their entire game session on the chance that someone is a dickhead?

-TK-
05-12-2015, 09:30 AM
How is it even remotely reasonable to Fraps someone taking your camp? Is everyone suppose to be logging their entire game session on the chance that someone is a dickhead?

Yes. That is exactly what they expect.

Tiggles
05-12-2015, 09:43 AM

Fraps has a queue feature that keeps a loop of 1-5 minutes while you play so you can keep it running 24/7 like a security camera and if you hit the record button it starts 5 minutes in the past.

I wouldent bother because if you do catch us on fraps we will just send our legal team to defend them and blackball you from ever raiding on this server.

Orruar
05-12-2015, 09:43 AM

Yes. Welcome to P99, where the players have turned this community into the kind of place where running fraps 24x7 in order to have sufficient evidence to present to a jury is considered normal.

Frieza_Prexus
05-12-2015, 09:57 AM

I agree; it's silly that you might need to keep FRAPS loaded, but that's the reality of the situation.

If you want actionable evidence this is the way to get it. Nothing more. Nothing less.

MycahDavith
05-12-2015, 10:19 AM
Steaming works too, if you have the options set to edit them. Just saying. Even if you don't stream at all, it only takes 2 clicks to begin recording with OBS if something does begin to happen. Much better than fraps IMO.

Zalaerian
05-12-2015, 10:39 AM
Wait, Doomfist plays?

Hmm same doomfist aka aeternalis?

Ravager
05-12-2015, 01:50 PM
I agree; it's silly that you might need to keep FRAPS loaded, but that's the reality of the situation.

If you want actionable evidence this is the way to get it. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Don't bother, nothing will happen to the culprit and the most you'll get is a post by Frieza defending the shitty behavior of a guildmate and a few Funyuns laced words of contempt from Tiggles.

Seltius
05-12-2015, 01:55 PM
http://somewhatnerdy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/super_troopers_shenanigans.jpg

Want me to dimpa size your meal for 25 cents?

Tiggles
05-12-2015, 02:03 PM
Don't bother, nothing will happen to the culprit and the most you'll get is a post by Frieza defending the shitty behavior of a guildmate and a few Funyuns laced words of contempt from Tiggles.

When you say Funyuns do you mean these things? Because I have a hard time beliving those vile things still exist.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/91Q%2BHif--IL._SL1500_.jpg

Troubled
05-12-2015, 02:05 PM
Funyuns are the cadillac of chips.

quido
05-12-2015, 02:12 PM
Maybe a beat up ghetto sled Cadillac with fatties on it from 25 years ago

Seltius
05-12-2015, 02:26 PM
I vote its more along the lines of sailing the seas of cheese with a good bag of Cheetos. Hey what other chip leaves a trail you can follow in the dark?! Crunch when you step on them, eat them or just look for the glowing orange teeth and fingertips.

Oh and funyuns ugh I remember those things when I played in little league baseball.That and Big League Chew.

OMG Jeremy it has been like 25 years or so...

Samoht
05-12-2015, 02:26 PM
Maybe a beat up ghetto sled Cadillac with fatties on it from 25 years ago

That's why you and piggles fit right in, amirite?

Tiggles
05-12-2015, 03:26 PM
That's why you and piggles fit right in, amirite?

Probably the most consistantly unfunny poster in RNF. You are basically the RNF version of the kid who thinks wrestling is real.

Uuruk
05-12-2015, 03:29 PM
Probably the most consistantly unfunny poster in RNF. You are basically the RNF version of the kid who thinks wrestling is real.

http://i.qkme.me/358vwi.jpg

Kayso
05-12-2015, 03:33 PM
The fact that a bag of Funyuns will turn the roof of your mouth into raw hamburger is what separates the hardcore from the casual Cool Ranch Doritos scum.

Word on the street is that Rampage has exclusively been eating Funyuns for the last couple of weeks...

I bet OP eats SunChips.

Tiggles
05-12-2015, 03:35 PM
I bet OP eats SunChips.

Disgusting...

The official snack chip of TMO is the purple bag doritos

http://myveganjournal.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/doritos_spicy_sweet_chili.gif

These things are the best.

BurgyK
05-12-2015, 03:38 PM
Sunchips are for ducks

Samoht
05-12-2015, 03:54 PM

I'll stop trying to be funny when you stop trying to be so goddamned fat.

Masq
05-12-2015, 03:59 PM
sunchip harvest cheddar chips are the fucking bomb and are superior to every other chip

indiscriminate_hater
05-12-2015, 04:11 PM
show us on the avator where tmo touched you

Vorkon
05-12-2015, 04:19 PM
Funyuns and Munchos are the worst.

Viscian
05-12-2015, 04:28 PM

I started playing on P99 in 2012 and I've meet outstanding helpful players in TMO and every other guild. I've also ran across an occasional bad apple. However, if I truly felt a specific player had wronged me or done what I felt was an ethical not playing nice rule I took it to that guilds leadership. How they handle internal guild issues isn't my concern, but atleast I used the correct system of how it should be handled.

Waiting till the 6th time you've been wronged and then calling out the one person with the straw that broke the camels back is just poor judgement on your part. Maybe after the first time it happened you said something to guild leadership it would have been handled.

It would show more about your charracter taking it to the members guild rather bringing this to RNF.. just saying.

Orruar
05-12-2015, 04:45 PM
I started playing on P99 in 2012 and I've meet outstanding helpful players in TMO and every other guild. I've also ran across an occasional bad apple. However, if I truly felt a specific player had wronged me or done what I felt was an ethical not playing nice rule I took it to that guilds leadership. How they handle internal guild issues isn't my concern, but atleast I used the correct system of how it should be handled.

Waiting till the 6th time you've been wronged and then calling out the one person with the straw that broke the camels back is just poor judgement on your part. Maybe after the first time it happened you said something to guild leadership it would have been handled.

It would show more about your charracter taking it to the members guild rather bringing this to RNF.. just saying.

How long have you been on P99? What have you observed that makes you think any of the top guilds are likely to be good at policing themselves? Nearly every raiding guild has had a suspension at one point or another due to shenaniganery, and most will gladly screw over others if they thought they could get away with it. Name and shame is far more effective when you're doing with people who don't give two shits about anything but their own pixel lust.

citizen1080
05-12-2015, 04:56 PM
Yes. Welcome to P99, where the players have turned this community into the kind of place where running fraps 24x7 in order to have sufficient evidence to present to a jury is considered normal.

Welcome to Russia Online

Reference:
http://www.wired.com/2013/02/russian-dash-cams/

Excerpt:
How is it possible that a dozen different motorists around the Russian city of Chelyabinsk were able to capture video of a massive meteor flying through the sky? Because almost everyone in Russia has a dash-mounted video camera in their car.

The sheer size of the country, combined with lax — and often corrupt — law enforcement, and a legal system that rarely favors first-hand accounts of traffic collisions has made dash cams all but a requirement for motorists.

“You can get into your car without your pants on, but never get into a car without a dash cam,” Aleksei Dozorov, a motorists’ rights activist in Russia told Radio Free Europe last year.

Take Away:
Don't wear pants

daasgoot
05-12-2015, 05:06 PM
man up and snack on captain crunch - no milk

pussies.

Pookieson
05-13-2015, 07:07 AM
in other news,

Tiggles successfully derails the discussion of his own guilds wrongs, and turns the thread into a discussion of chips.

Kekephee
05-15-2015, 06:58 PM
it starts 5 minutes in the past.

Tripping me the fuck out

Heebo
05-15-2015, 10:56 PM
in other news,

Tiggles successfully derails the discussion of his own guilds wrongs, and turns the thread into a discussion of chips.

Those purple ones are good. I only ever eat them at a bbq or party tho. Never buy them for myself. Might start.

BurgyK
05-17-2015, 02:02 PM
cheesy poofs are where its at

cornisthebest
05-17-2015, 07:53 PM
man up and snack on captain crunch - no milk

pussies.

thats suicide

Clark
05-17-2015, 08:17 PM
Sorry you had a bad experience, but I spend the majority of my playtime helping new players brother.

http://i.imgur.com/UFqdwaI.jpg

quido
05-17-2015, 08:19 PM
you're such a good person clark

Clark
05-17-2015, 09:30 PM
Thank you Scuba Steve. :)

http://i.imgur.com/Gs0rTIS.png

Samoht
05-17-2015, 10:15 PM
Sorry you had a bad experience, but I spend the majority of my playtime helping new players brother.

By helping, he means monopolizing cash camps and corpsing duplicate lore items. It's really helpful when you single-handedly screw up the economy. Only Catherine does it better than Clark.

Clark
05-18-2015, 02:36 AM
You sound really mad that I farmed hardcore for like 4 months, and no longer farm much. Relax kid.

Samoht
05-18-2015, 08:28 AM
4 months

Online 24/7 for four months. How much is the rent in your mother's basement?

RevengeofGio
05-18-2015, 03:09 PM
Story as old as EQ itself people are jerks with the rationale that they'll be either good to their friends or be good when they've gotten everything they've wanted.

Unfortunately they are still jerks.

Yoogoplop
05-18-2015, 03:11 PM
Multiplicity is a fantastic movie. She touched my pepe steve...

Wudan
05-21-2015, 08:55 AM

http://www.elearnenglishlanguage.com/blog/english-mistakes/should-have-vs-should-of/
learn how to use your own fucking language you retarded mongrel