PDA

View Full Version : Basement Log - An Ant Rant

Lune
05-08-2015, 05:22 PM
Basement Log - May 8th 2015

The coming of spring marks the return of my eternal enemy. Since the initial sightings in the bathroom several days ago, they have overrun the pile of empty soda cans and stack of pizza boxes. Sometimes their scouts walk across my desk while I'm playing P99, carrying little flakes of my dead skin, which coats every surface in my basement. Today they made an incursion into my stack of soiled paper plates. They took many casualties, but I was ultimately forced to withdraw due to fatigue and because I was AFK too long and my group was getting antsy.

Though my desk and bed are still under my control, I fear that in the coming days the ants will mount an assault, and the basement will be lost. Their numbers grow by the hour, fed by pizza crusts, grease-soaked paper plates, dead skin, and Dr. Pepper. I yelled upstairs to my mom to buy some ant traps and sticky paper, but I don't know if my message was received, and it may be some time before those supplies reach me.

They seem drawn to the pizza grease that coats my beard. I worry that they will come for it while I sleep. All I can do now is keep playing P99 and hope I get help soon. As a member of a Class C raiding guild, the integrity of my basement is of utmost importance. Competition is at stake. It cannot fall.

Champion_Standing
05-08-2015, 05:47 PM
Disgusting neckbeards

myriverse
05-09-2015, 08:00 AM
There's an ant crawling up your back in the nighttime
There's an ant crawling up your back in the nighttime
But you think that's okay while you're sleeping
That ant crawled in your head in the nighttime
That ant crawled in your head in the nighttime
Someday, that ant, he will grow up to be President
Someday, that ant, he will grow up to be President
The President calls your name in the nighttime
The President calls your name in the nighttime
The men ransack your house in the nighttime
The men ransack your house in the nighttime
As the ant crawls up your back while you're sleeping

LostCause
05-09-2015, 08:38 AM
https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/thumb/4/4e/Lifestyles-of-the-rich-and-famous.jpg/800px-Lifestyles-of-the-rich-and-famous.jpg

Swish
05-09-2015, 08:46 AM
https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/thumb/4/4e/Lifestyles-of-the-rich-and-famous.jpg/800px-Lifestyles-of-the-rich-and-famous.jpg

I bet that guy needs a tan

Itap
05-09-2015, 08:57 AM
antsy.

Best part of entire post

Pringles
05-09-2015, 11:55 AM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/1d/1d99abc952c188da6c78f879d59cdc47926061a6bd88a5c47b 85e2a1ce7e7f50.jpg

Whirled
05-11-2015, 12:00 PM
Basement Log - May 8th 2015

The coming of spring marks the return of my eternal enemy. Since the initial sightings in the bathroom several days ago, they have overrun the pile of empty soda cans and stack of pizza boxes. Sometimes their scouts walk across my desk while I'm playing P99, carrying little flakes of my dead skin, which coats every surface in my basement. Today they made an incursion into my stack of soiled paper plates. They took many casualties, but I was ultimately forced to withdraw due to fatigue and because I was AFK too long and my group was getting antsy.

Though my desk and bed are still under my control, I fear that in the coming days the ants will mount an assault, and the basement will be lost. Their numbers grow by the hour, fed by pizza crusts, grease-soaked paper plates, dead skin, and Dr. Pepper. I yelled upstairs to my mom to buy some ant traps and sticky paper, but I don't know if my message was received, and it may be some time before those supplies reach me.

They seem drawn to the pizza grease that coats my beard. I worry that they will come for it while I sleep. All I can do now is keep playing P99 and hope I get help soon. As a member of a Class C raiding guild, the integrity of my basement is of utmost importance. Competition is at stake. It cannot fall.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Velishoul%27s_Tome_Pg.17

I was wondering what some of those said...^