PDA

View Full Version : ranting in rants and flames will get your thread locked

Formshifter
05-03-2015, 12:48 AM
As per the new daybreak agreement. Don't worry though, the mods are just following orders like when soldiers kill civilians.

This has been a public service announcement.

Nibblewitz
05-03-2015, 12:52 AM
http://i.imgur.com/oSWlWzw.gif

Formshifter
05-03-2015, 12:52 AM
Viva la resistance

KagatobLuvsAnimu
05-03-2015, 01:17 AM
Just getting back from a trip to DC. Anything worth paying attention to right now or are we just waiting for the mods to figure out a way to shadowban accounts?

Formshifter
05-03-2015, 01:48 AM
They sure get mad and give the cop response when you call em out for censoring anything concerning daybreak. I wonder how much they're getting paid

DetroitVelvetSmooth
05-03-2015, 01:52 AM
Just getting back from a trip to DC. Anything worth paying attention to right now or are we just waiting for the mods to figure out a way to shadowban accounts?

Shut up sissy. You must have been terrified in the big city.

KagatobLuvsAnimu
05-03-2015, 02:53 AM
Shut up sissy. You must have been terrified in the big city.

DC isn't a big city Hannity.

Oleris
05-03-2015, 03:34 AM
enjoy your vacation

Big_Japan
05-03-2015, 04:36 AM
Stop with the moderation conspiracy B.S. k? We're just doing our job, there is no cover up / conspiracy. The reasoning has been made clear 10,000 times over, just accept it and let us do our job.

Stop spamming the forum with this crap, else you too will find yourself with missing posts and a forum vacation. You have been warned.

did you read the post Sikorsky replied to with this? LOL

wuts humor?????

Formshifter
05-03-2015, 10:48 AM
Shitkorsky was like "oh, feel free to send me a pm if you see something that i missed. i dont read every post and comment"

so i sent him one about someone using racial slurs referring to white people.

he never responded or did anything. i called him out in a comment and he deleted that, too.

who thought this guy would be even marginally decent as a mod? sounds like a charity case hire to me. probably one of sirkens fat cousins who needed rent money

Sikorsky
05-03-2015, 11:53 AM
As per the new daybreak agreement. Don't worry though, the mods are just following orders like when soldiers kill civilians.

This has been a public service announcement.

Shitkorsky was like "oh, feel free to send me a pm if you see something that i missed. i dont read every post and comment"

so i sent him one about someone using racial slurs referring to white people.

he never responded or did anything. i called him out in a comment and he deleted that, too.

who thought this guy would be even marginally decent as a mod? sounds like a charity case hire to me. probably one of sirkens fat cousins who needed rent money

I gave you a clear cut and dry warning to stop ranting about forum moderation / moderation conspiracies. I've been more than fair. You decided to take it to a whole new level and brought in the staff bashing on top of that

You must be some kind of special, don't bother coming back.