PDA

View Full Version : Atobot the druid and his petitionquest fail

11bangbang
05-01-2015, 01:22 PM
while in a temple CoM group we had been trained from 2nd story mobs, our sk FD while everyone else zoned it. our sk stayed at camp to secure it. during the whole 15 seconds it took us to zone out and run back to temple from our "mysterious" train that went straight to arena, and then straight to temple. we find atobot the druid and jackfish the monk in our camp attempting a PL, we quickly pull ourselves back together and continue killing mobs while they continue to snipe mobs and fail at getting the xp from them. then atobot and his lame monk buddy begin the petition questing. Moregan the GM shows up and atobot says "Yummy green name wanna tell these guys the rules?" as if he were somehow right in trying to have our camp and we were wrong...ha. anyways we continue pulling mobs while the GM is making a desicion or doing whatever GM's do and promptly tells Atobot and his buddy to kick rocks, to which i reply "yummy green name thx for telling the rules"(<< glorious moment indeed) Atobot begins to whine saying "yall lucky newb GM i will laugh at you when you ask me cleric, rog, enchanter, or druid for any help newblets" then he begins to /ooc "who wants 10K" like its supposed to mean something to us, ohh you have 10k and a few high lvl toons, so cool. maybe he didnt notice i was on an alt with easily over 100k in gear and dont care about what hes got, atobot you can take your chump change elsewhere, maybe you can buy a life with it? shout out to moregan for making a good call.

Shaniril
05-01-2015, 01:28 PM
no SS? no fraps? No posted chat log?

0/10.
0 internets awarded.
Would not read again.

KagatobLuvsAnimu
05-01-2015, 01:29 PM
Your English is so painful that it almost makes me want to agree with the little shitlet who tried to steal your group's camp.

11bangbang
05-01-2015, 01:30 PM
no SS? no fraps? No posted chat log?

0/10.
0 internets awarded.
Would not read again.

i have screenshots but i cant figure out how to just post the chat box portion, my editing with windows paint are sub par. ill just post the entire SS

11bangbang
05-01-2015, 01:36 PM
Your English is so painful that it almost makes me want to agree with the little shitlet who tried to steal your group's camp.

you being a grammar nazi and using words like "shitlet" to sound cool makes you look like a typical internet douche bag.

11bangbang
05-01-2015, 01:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/F1ny8uk.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/6BpOmSb.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ZnQLCWF.jpg

Swish
05-01-2015, 01:52 PM
Luclin models, you animal.

Lisset
05-01-2015, 01:56 PM
You should have automatically lost the camp for no reason other than using luclin models.

Moregan
05-01-2015, 02:10 PM
You should have automatically lost the camp for no reason other than using luclin models.

I wish I could have a do-over on this.

In the next patch, we will be implementing a new flagging system for guides which will detect the usage of Luclin models.

Any petitions submitted from a player utilizing Luclin models will be ignored and deleted with extreme prejudice.

Petitions submitted by players using classic models against players using Luclin models will immediately win the dispute regardless of circumstance or logs.

Thank you
-MGMT

Swish
05-01-2015, 02:25 PM

In the next patch, we will be implementing a new flagging system for guides which will detect the usage of Luclin models.

Any petitions submitted from a player utilizing Luclin models will be ignored and deleted with extreme prejudice.

Petitions submitted by players using classic models against players using Luclin models will immediately win the dispute regardless of circumstance or logs.

Thank you
-MGMT

<3

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-WzjZ7L6YTAQ/Uq52z7JVsFI/AAAAAAAABbY/Qzu1fCrDP3I/s1600/rejoicing.gif

Shaniril
05-01-2015, 03:17 PM
Luclin models, you animal.

QFT.

OP, you are a terrible human being and should feel terrible.

Ravager
05-01-2015, 03:24 PM
Who gives a shit about CoM? Terrible zone for terrible players.

kaev
05-01-2015, 03:36 PM
Who gives a shit about CoM? Terrible zone for terrible players.

But, but, I love CoM! It's got ghosts and golems and trains and everything! I'm deeply hurt by your disrespect for Kunark's loveliest jungle metropolis. :(

Grimjaw
05-01-2015, 03:39 PM
story was hard to read... learn to tell stories better.

also some shits did this to me when I first started on p99 and when I defended the camp they FD trained our group and wiped us. when I petitioned I got suspended for a week, raged at uthgaard and he turned my suspension into a perma-ban across multiple accounts. I basically quit blue then and didn't come back here until they opened red.

Samoht
05-01-2015, 03:48 PM
story was hard to read... learn to tell stories better.

also some shits did this to me when I first started on p99 and when I defended the camp they FD trained our group and wiped us. when I petitioned I got suspended for a week, raged at uthgaard and he turned my suspension into a perma-ban across multiple accounts. I basically quit blue then and didn't come back here until they opened red.

Uthgaard was a terrible GM. I'm sure lots of people quit because of him. He only seemed to come her to bully players.

Formshifter
05-01-2015, 05:33 PM

Thank you
-MGMT

10 bucks says some madsad BDA or TMO nerd is going to cite this in one of their river of tears threads.

maerilith
05-01-2015, 06:39 PM
I literally projectile vomited over my screen onto a brony when I saw the OP

Aviann
05-01-2015, 06:59 PM
I literally projectile vomited over my screen onto a brony when I saw the OP

So... you threw up on yourself?

Formshifter
05-01-2015, 07:33 PM
sick burn yo

maerilith
05-01-2015, 07:43 PM
? got him on ignore lol

Swish
05-01-2015, 07:55 PM
Uthgaard was a terrible GM. I'm sure lots of people quit because of him. He only seemed to come her to bully players.

My memories of Uthgaard (and Hobby) in game were all good. Uthgaard ran some decent GM events and didnt choose to take an issue with my old SKs surname which was definitely questionable.

Amelinda suspended me for it a few weeks later following some asshole petitioning, never sit in EC if you have a dodgy name :p

Seen people start slating Derubael now he's gone...seems like tbe cool thing to do to ex staff members?

Formshifter
05-01-2015, 08:15 PM
[QUOTE=Swish;1877649

Seen people start slating Derubael now he's gone...seems like tbe cool thing to do to ex staff members?[/QUOTE]

i think its an outlet for animosity towards current GMs, but with less of a threat of getting banned

maerilith
05-01-2015, 08:37 PM
Everyone is made fun of here. Mods are no exception

Formshifter
05-01-2015, 09:12 PM
Everyone is made fun of here. Mods are no exception

yeah but they get really butthurt and arent fun about it. mostly just mad and able to ban people.