PDA

View Full Version : Fresh and the rebel alliance.

Gardur
04-30-2015, 12:22 PM
Since the Empire talking heads and the so-called Alliance members all seem to have it wrong, at least here on the forums; I'll take a few to bring you all up to speed.

Fresh is, and will remain, an independent guild. We have no plans to enter into any kind of permanent Alliance with anyone. There are two seperate agreements currently in place.

Pvp between Rebel guilds is essentially turned off in Sebilis. This came about when Fresh decided to take Lite up on his longstanding offer. Other then that the server is still red and we're careful to keep it that way.

Sim repop and Sunday ceasefires to contest empire have been agreed upon. Our command and control needs to be refined but we'll work on it.

For our part we want mass pvp, we want to participate, and we want to keep r99 red. We feel that Empire's sheer size dictates our course of action and we have made the above agreements to accomplish two things.

Do our best to protect our folks from the kill order issued by aim chat and to participate, meaningfully, in repop contests.

Despite what gong and Colgate both seem to believe, we are no AZ puppet guild. They are just as wrong as Lite and co. were when they called us a Holo puppet guild.

We are committed to remaining the only guild that welcomes all and actively works to increase server population. Fresh IS changing the server.

Shout out to all the resistance fighters out there. Fresh appreciates your support as we struggle against Empire hit squads every day.

Colgate
04-30-2015, 12:28 PM
so you aren't in an alliance but you ally with other guilds

huh

Nirgon
04-30-2015, 12:31 PM
Gardur and Max are welcome to join Azrael

or

Leave them and form a new guild

Guilds who ally with Azrael will receive the same treatment Azrael does

Make your own 137 man army just do it without Lite, Gardur and Max (they were fine before reddit shit + Snout alliance) and we won't come down hard

krazyGlue
04-30-2015, 12:44 PM
Lol nerds making threats at other nerds . I love it /popcorn

Glenzig
04-30-2015, 01:03 PM

or

Make your own 137 man army just do it without Lite, Gardur and Max (they were fine before reddit shit + Snout alliance) and we won't come down hard

I would watch out guys! Nirgon has been sampling his product. He is SUPER focused right now!

Gardur
04-30-2015, 01:04 PM
I don't make decisions for Fresh. The officers voted in favor of these agreements. I'm just a general.

Samsung
04-30-2015, 01:10 PM
Good post.

P.S. Nirgon got them oxys bro??

Feanol
04-30-2015, 01:16 PM

or

If this "treatment" you're referring to is the intentional and prolonged interference with EXP groups and groups taking down smaller targets... Well that's Red. I would expect nothing less. I fail to see how this is a threat.

I have a hard time imagining this reformed guild you've described. Say the personalities you dislike leave <Fresh> and the majority non-offending players reform under a new banner.

Does this new guild have protection from Empire? You're promising to "go easy" on this new guild while maintaining a hard-line assault on the rest? Would your leadership and members allow this guild to take dragons you would normally reserve for yourselves?

I don't think anyone on this server is interested in being Empire's lapdog.

daasgoot
04-30-2015, 01:17 PM
god nirgon is cringeworthy

Rekrul
04-30-2015, 01:17 PM

or

You're the only one asking them not to ally and you've already made and apparently have been trying to deliver on this threat of yours since the reddit post.

The rest of your guild doesn't seem to give a fuck/is having fun with it, why are you acting like such a baby? Pretty obvious Fresh wants to attempt to contest and not just sit in your shadow forever. You should get over it and stop making this dumb threat of coming down hard over and over, no one cares.

daasgoot
04-30-2015, 01:23 PM
naw guys naw guys naw naw naw guys naw.

i think nirgon has made it clear.

only bring the 40 you have to contest empires 80.

or

empire will be super mad and grief your shit for allying with other smaller guilds to even the odds for contested spawns

YOU FUCKIN GOT THAT NERDS?

Feanol
04-30-2015, 01:28 PM

or

empire will be super mad and grief your shit for allying with other smaller guilds to even the odds for contested spawns

Daasgoot I wasn't sure about you when I started browsing these forums, but you've been dropping some real gems lately. Well put.

Samsung
04-30-2015, 01:29 PM

or

daasgoot
04-30-2015, 04:04 PM
p.s. thanks for clearing this up gardur..

Allies for contention and enemies all other times if perfect IMO.

As long as people can act like adults and not get butthurt over PVP during the week.

Gardur
04-30-2015, 04:10 PM
Shit's red.

Wrench
04-30-2015, 04:30 PM
Shit's red.

u should prob see a doctor

Gardur
04-30-2015, 04:57 PM
Lol I thought that as soon I hit post.

Nirgon
04-30-2015, 05:17 PM

Banned

I guess someone finds you even more cringe worthy :cool:

Qtip
04-30-2015, 05:33 PM
Pras to my boy gardur and all the officers of fresh.

Gardur
04-30-2015, 06:01 PM
Pras qtip. Defender of South Ro and arch beguiler of Freeport.

hatelore
05-01-2015, 07:03 AM
The purse snatcher will have qtip's head! North freeport is my territory. I can care less about South Ro though. =P

Been trying to catch him off guard, but he is a wily one!

Utanven
05-01-2015, 09:13 AM

Colgate and HB too. Such propaganda machines lol.. No one cares about your 10th threat this week, you don't even pvp .

Utanven
05-01-2015, 09:16 AM
The purse snatcher will have qtip's head! North freeport is my territory. I can care less about South Ro though. =P

Been trying to catch him off guard, but he is a wily one!

Smoked you in NFP 2vs1 while you stood there rooted and your guildie stood their clueless attacking a guard. Atleast you didn't rage out...Holo should not talk about pvp

hatelore
05-01-2015, 10:18 AM
Smoked you in NFP 2vs1 while you stood there rooted and your guildie stood their clueless attacking a guard. Atleast you didn't rage out...Holo should not talk about pvp

Who are you?

Colgate
05-01-2015, 11:23 AM
made utanven plug at 29% 1v1 the other day

should never happen as an enchanter with a cure shield

Genedin
05-01-2015, 11:46 AM
hrump

grannock
05-01-2015, 11:50 AM
A ton of mobs will open up august first, pretty sure gon intended to let a guild like fresh mop up kunark outside of vp. Dont think that is on the table anymore.... But yeh, take it as a "threat"....