PDA

View Full Version : Freddy Gray had spinal surgery --->

Formshifter
04-29-2015, 10:48 PM
two days before his arrest.

I just got off the phone with my cousin, whose name i wont mention for the sake of anonymity. He's a cop in one of the counties just outside of Baltimore, and for the past couple days has been in baltimore (with several others from his PD) dealing with the riots..

He told me that according to Baltimore PD, Freddy Gray had undergone spinal surgery just days before his arrest, so almost any amount of jostling (certainly within the amount one would experience inside a paddy wagon) would potentially sever his spine, which was the official cause of death in this case.

Baltimore PD has yet to decide whether or not to mention this info. Take it for what you will.

Oleris
04-29-2015, 10:50 PM
http://i.imgur.com/5AIbTU5.gif

Pookieson
04-29-2015, 10:52 PM
hella good idea to carry around a switchblade and put yourself at risk of being fucked with 2 days after spinal surgery, but what do i know.

Formshifter
04-29-2015, 10:58 PM
real talk guys.

i tried to post it on reddit but the shill mods buried it within a minute of me posting it.

Formshifter
04-29-2015, 10:58 PM
if i dont update in 24 hours you'll know somethings up

KagatobLuvsAnimu
04-29-2015, 10:59 PM
I'm not even siding with the cops because fuck the police but wtf is wrong with people that they gotta riot and shit before getting any of the facts.

It's fucking dumb, you hate the police state so you riot and make a legitimate need for militarized police.

Then there's the retards that keep comparing this to college campus riots during sports events. Guess what happens when white people riot... rubber bullets and tear gas to disperse the crowd. The difference? The white people don't cry foul because they know they had it coming.

Pokesan
04-29-2015, 11:31 PM
if you break the law, ANY LAW, your life is forfeit. Be wary, citizen

Swish
04-29-2015, 11:38 PM
why riot before getting all the facts? well shit, you dont want to go looting and get free stuff while the police are still figuring out whats going on?

people are assholes, happened in London a few years back and the looting was a result of culturally enriched young people feeling entitled to trashing local businesses and helping themselves.

white cops fault though, as always.

Formshifter
04-30-2015, 12:00 AM
I had no idea that there was cultural enrichment like this over the lake, swish. In America we're taught that this is an issue exclusive to America.

Bazia
04-30-2015, 12:08 AM
being a cop is a shitty job as it is lets make it as unappealing as possible so only the biggest retards are willing to do it

suppresso
04-30-2015, 12:14 AM
So don't be a douche and get yourself into a position that will allow the "crooked" cops (vast minority mind you) to mess with you. It really is that simple.

Ezalor
04-30-2015, 12:29 AM
dunno about you guys but i find the claims of a guy on a forum where u pretend to be an elf's "cousin" very credible

Verenity
04-30-2015, 12:45 AM
http://www.forbes.com/sites/dandiamond/2015/04/28/why-baltimore-burned/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2015/04/28/what-you-really-need-to-know-about-baltimore-from-a-reporter-who-lived-there-for-30-years/?tid=sm_fb

Lev_Mer
04-30-2015, 12:51 AM
Jason Downs, an attorney who is with Murphy's firm and represents one of Gray's relatives, said, "We have no information or evidence at this point to indicate that there is a prior pre-existing spinal injury. It's a rumor."

A 2006 injury case listed in online Maryland court records lists Freddie Gray as a plaintiff, but Downs said that case involves his father, who shares the same name.

The Free Republic website said Wednesday that Gray's "life-ending injuries to his spine may have possibly been the result of spinal and neck surgery that he allegedly received a week before he was arrested."

Herp
04-30-2015, 01:05 AM
Better go commit crime 48 hours after spinal surgery

then blame to po-po when i get hurt

Tasslehofp99
04-30-2015, 01:21 AM
Im not going to defend these cops or even really comment on this situation since no one really knows the facts but...

Anyone else getting tired of every bad thing happening getting blamed on racism? lol wtf

Formshifter
04-30-2015, 01:25 AM
dunno about you guys but i find the claims of a guy on a forum where u pretend to be an elf's "cousin" very credible

We'll see if they end up releasing that info or not i guess

Formshifter
04-30-2015, 01:26 AM
Also I don't play elves because penises aren't appealing to me

maerilith
04-30-2015, 03:13 AM
Just giant clot and meat hangs amiright

myriverse
04-30-2015, 07:30 AM
Im not going to defend these cops or even really comment on this situation since no one really knows the facts but...

Anyone else getting tired of every bad thing happening getting blamed on racism? lol wtf
In all honesty....

No.

Swish
04-30-2015, 07:59 AM
I had no idea that there was cultural enrichment like this over the lake, swish. In America we're taught that this is an issue exclusive to America.

https://youtu.be/MP-td3C55Yc

If you turn up in London (as many do) expecting it to be full of nice English people who all talk like Hugh Grant, House or Doctor Who...save the $$ and go to Baltimore, Atlanta, or whichever other US city.

I know a guy who's been mugged 3 times in East London by people similar to that vid and twice at knifepoint (guns aren't easy to come by at all). Want to talk about though? You'd be racist.

Maybe its just an economic issue, that sounds easier to say.

Swish
04-30-2015, 08:01 AM
For balance, Educating the East End (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwVpIyCI_P4) can be funny ;)

bantaaah, anyone?

Bazia
04-30-2015, 08:03 AM
you call that a riot, ive seen worse rageouts after a college football team loses the Fiesta bowl, and what the fuck is with the horses and their little visors

shit was laughable

Asharad
04-30-2015, 09:07 AM
According to actual news sources, this spinal surgery thing isn't true.

It's funny that the narrative is "if the police decide to release the information" about the fake spinal surgery. If it is true, why on earth wouldn't they?

Swish
04-30-2015, 09:28 AM
you call that a riot, ive seen worse rageouts after a college football team loses the Fiesta bowl, and what the fuck is with the horses and their little visors

shit was laughable

Did this happen in Baltimore?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7H02HSip_c

Sorry that you weren't entertained enough, I'll put more than the first video I find next time... and people will throw shit or spray shit at horses, I guess you guys don't have many mounted police for riots.

Formshifter
04-30-2015, 10:32 AM
https://youtu.be/MP-td3C55Yc

If you turn up in London (as many do) expecting it to be full of nice English people who all talk like Hugh Grant, House or Doctor Who...save the $$ and go to Baltimore, Atlanta, or whichever other US city.

I know a guy who's been mugged 3 times in East London by people similar to that vid and twice at knifepoint (guns aren't easy to come by at all). Want to talk about though? You'd be racist.

Maybe its just an economic issue, that sounds easier to say.

i bet it would be neat to have a racism shield.