PDA

View Full Version : Rampage stall on VS kill

Juevento
04-29-2015, 10:35 PM
Good job Rampage training all of KC on everyone preventing a VS attempt until you finished with PD and could get your raid force logged into KC.

That's a solid, mostly shady, stall tactic.

Kudos to you guys. Keep on classing up the place.

chief
04-29-2015, 10:38 PM
shutup

Domisk
04-29-2015, 10:38 PM
Good job Rampage training all of KC on everyone preventing a VS attempt until you finished with PD and could get your raid force logged into KC.

I hate posting here but it did happen. I was there.

Oleris
04-29-2015, 10:41 PM
petition forum for a reason. No need to air dirty laundry here.

Pokesan
04-29-2015, 10:45 PM
play better

ivosik
04-29-2015, 10:50 PM
Rampage showing the welfare kids what real Gucci looks like

Ele
04-29-2015, 11:05 PM
No need to air dirty laundry here.

Plenty of reason to air it here. Nothing else is happening in this forum now.

Ella`Ella
04-29-2015, 11:06 PM

Not like BDA would have had a chance anyways.

Doors
04-29-2015, 11:10 PM
Anyone else hear about the big takeover? 3 month push back to setup pay 2 play accounts here calling it now.

Swish
04-29-2015, 11:23 PM
any fraps/youtube of it? how long did they stall for?

Clark
04-29-2015, 11:25 PM
Typical IB bull shit training.

Clark
04-29-2015, 11:25 PM
Not like BDA would have had a chance anyways.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/sXjXtaM6yRs/hqdefault.jpg

Lazie
04-29-2015, 11:30 PM
You mean "While Rampage was whiping on PD"

Swish
04-29-2015, 11:31 PM
TMO wouldnt stall though, would they?

Lazie
04-29-2015, 11:32 PM
TMO wouldnt stall though, would they?

We try not to.

Susvain2
04-29-2015, 11:34 PM
rampage a group of real scumbags

hope they get suspended for obvious violation. saw the whole thing

Lazie
04-29-2015, 11:35 PM
To be clear we wiped on Xygoz. Was sad. Just clearing up that Rampage stalled VS to wipe on PD.

indiscriminate_hater
04-30-2015, 01:08 AM
play better

Detoxx
04-30-2015, 10:01 AM

If its any consolation, they wiped on PD lol.

Fanguru
04-30-2015, 10:33 AM
Soooo, inc another suspension for Rampage on VS, another one for Indignation on Inny, who's next? I'm sure TMO will join in on the fun. ^^

Rayzor84
04-30-2015, 10:33 AM
Wasn't as slick as the Talendor stall by TMO last night ;)

Blaza
04-30-2015, 10:38 AM
Just suspend everyone, and let Asgard go play in VP.

Sadre Spinegnawer
04-30-2015, 10:45 AM
Bush ------> [] [] = 9/11

Swish
04-30-2015, 10:46 AM
Soooo, inc another suspension for Rampage on VS, another one for Indignation on Inny, who's next? I'm sure TMO will join in on the fun. ^^

More reason for some R guilds to go C if it keeps happening.

Formshifter
04-30-2015, 11:05 AM
oh look, BDA crying because they didnt get a kill. that never happens

Ella`Ella
04-30-2015, 11:21 AM

TMO isn't interested in a petty squabble between Class R and Rampage. If you want to pursue it, use your own respective legal resources.

Fanguru
04-30-2015, 11:24 AM
I should have been clearer. Question is what other guild will be part of the next suspension round? I hope TMO does not disappoint, you never do!

Nightbear
04-30-2015, 11:28 AM
Indignation on Inny

?

Troubled
04-30-2015, 11:33 AM
Let the games begin.

Pint
04-30-2015, 11:51 AM
Thread lacks chest in here making shit up but maybe he's busy doing that in the petition forum

Nuktari
04-30-2015, 12:02 PM
Just suspend everyone, and let Asgard go play in VP.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/UwnPHvMRLccXm/200.gif

arsenalpow
04-30-2015, 12:15 PM
I'm just jaded and expect nothing to happen to Rampage. The VS encounter hasn't changed since the zone line rules were added. We've been absolutely crushed by trains on 2 of the last 3 attempts.

The same thing always happens. Trains come from every which way, guilds get wiped the fuck out, someone manages to rebuild faster and that guilds wins. The last time we got VS it was R and there was a bit of competition but my guild had strict orders to not even enter the pit with aggro, they were only allowed to move down with harmony/lulls, no trains. Everything went perfectly fine.

We camped out for VS yesterday at the zone line anticipating a repop from that announcement. We had 30 immediately after the earthquake which should have been plenty of time to get things done. We had 4 clerics, 2 warriors, and some dps ready to go in the pit clean and buffing and got fucking annihilated.

There was a Rampage bard doing a train out, calrizien dropping about a million mobs on our clerics, and that was that. I sent a tell to snackies and his response was "well those mobs were dropped on him" and that's why nothing will ever change. It's apparently ok to use that strat of train everything. In fear there's wide open spaces to get away, you can easily fraps in fear, but VS (and Hate) are the two absolute bullshit encounters because training is ok. There's 10 different ways into the pit, can't fraps every angle from 3 different levels to see the perps, you just get fucked.

I'm sure the rhetoric is just "counter train you idiots" but that shouldn't be what's required, there should just be no fuxking trains. It's not hard to get into the pit without aggro if you're responsible. It's easier though to recklessly rush down, push mobs onto your competiton to buy time, then shrug your shoulders and demand perfect fraps from every angle plus two months of waiting to get anything accomplished.

The new rules made many encounters less painful, but Inny/Hate and VS are still the worst of the fucking worst.

Ella`Ella
04-30-2015, 12:22 PM
BDA exemplifying natural selection - the weak refusing to adapt and therefore, consequently dying over and over and over.

Samoht
04-30-2015, 12:30 PM
BDA exemplifying natural selection - the weak refusing to adapt and therefore, consequently dying over and over and over.

training/stalling still against the rules IIRC. don't care whether or not it's the only strat TMO has.

Kayso
04-30-2015, 12:31 PM
Thread lacks chest in here making shit up but maybe he's busy doing that in the petition forum

Ask and ye shall receive.

I'm just jaded and expect nothing to happen to Rampage. The VS encounter hasn't changed since the zone line rules were added. We've been absolutely crushed by trains on 2 of the last 3 attempts.

The same thing always happens. Trains come from every which way, guilds get wiped the fuck out, someone manages to rebuild faster and that guilds wins. The last time we got VS it was R and there was a bit of competition but my guild had strict orders to not even enter the pit with aggro, they were only allowed to move down with harmony/lulls, no trains. Everything went perfectly fine.

We camped out for VS yesterday at the zone line anticipating a repop from that announcement. We had 30 immediately after the earthquake which should have been plenty of time to get things done. We had 4 clerics, 2 warriors, and some dps ready to go in the pit clean and buffing and got fucking annihilated.

There was a Rampage bard doing a train out, calrizien dropping about a million mobs on our clerics, and that was that. I sent a tell to snackies and his response was "well those mobs were dropped on him" and that's why nothing will ever change. It's apparently ok to use that strat of train everything. In fear there's wide open spaces to get away, you can easily fraps in fear, but VS (and Hate) are the two absolute bullshit encounters because training is ok. There's 10 different ways into the pit, can't fraps every angle from 3 different levels to see the perps, you just get fucked.

I'm sure the rhetoric is just "counter train you idiots" but that shouldn't be what's required, there should just be no fuxking trains. It's not hard to get into the pit without aggro if you're responsible. It's easier though to recklessly rush down, push mobs onto your competiton to buy time, then shrug your shoulders and demand perfect fraps from every angle plus two months of waiting to get anything accomplished.

The new rules made many encounters less painful, but Inny/Hate and VS are still the worst of the fucking worst.

Ella`Ella
04-30-2015, 12:33 PM
training/stalling still against the rules IIRC. don't care whether or not it's the only strat TMO has.

Except the claim is against Rampage. Thanks.

Clockw0rk
04-30-2015, 12:33 PM
When guilds will never get suspended for more than a week nor during actual mob spawn times, things will never change

Samoht
04-30-2015, 12:35 PM
Except the claim is against Rampage. Thanks.

still does not justify your use of the strategy. and shifting blame to rampage never will, either.

Ella`Ella
04-30-2015, 12:43 PM
Didn't realize we were shifting blame to rampage. You should brush up on your reading comprehension skills then reread my posts.

GradnerLives
04-30-2015, 12:47 PM
Yall morans?

Roll on red already.

bktroost
04-30-2015, 12:49 PM

Absolutely not something that BDA is just making up.

I have no skin in the game other than the fact that I lead a guild in this game and have no desire to ever change my environment of play to deliberately breaking the rules.

Under no circumstances should anyone be at an internal guild discussion table and the words "how can we do this illegal thing in such a way that it is impossible to get caught?"

I'm 100% for competitively saying "How can we get as close to the line without causing anything illegal".

These kind of tactics don't make TMO the most skilled players on the server. Stealing aggro on your enemies train, pulling things across the zone and ping ponging Fding monks to keep trains completely in control and all the other shenanigans you guys do has always impressed me!

I always thought that is what has made you all some of the most skilled players out there... but training in VS and openly stating that it is the right thing to do is wrong, wrong, wrong.

Go order a Meat Basket from Greengrocer, sign a card and have it sent to Chest.

bktroost
04-30-2015, 12:55 PM
My comment about skill was to TMO and Rampage, but I used TMO as an example because they have been doing their high flying stunts for years.

My comment about the meat basket was to Rampage for being the VS perps.

Cecily
04-30-2015, 12:55 PM
You realize that this isn't about... The thread is... Oh fuck it. Lord deliver us from willful idiots.

Juevento
04-30-2015, 01:08 PM
oh look, BDA crying because they didnt get a kill. that never happens

It's just frustrating more than anything else. We executed our strategy properly but all it takes is Rampage sending their castoff B team (including BDA and TMO reject Calrizien) to train the crap out of everyone in KC for a solid 8-10 minutes while they dealt with PD.

Their FTEr (Kegluas) wasn't even in zone until 10 mins after the repop. Obvious stall tactic is obvious.

Samoht
04-30-2015, 01:10 PM
Didn't realize we were shifting blame to rampage. You should brush up on your reading comprehension skills then reread my posts.

are you implying that TMO doesn't employ the train and stall tactics? because if you are, that makes you a lying bastard whether or not you yourself have the reading comprehension to understand my posts. i don't give a fuck about rampage training BDA at VS in this particular instance. i give a fuck about how rampant it is on this server and how the terribads in TMO just perpetuate the bullshit strategies like that.

TMO always trains to get their way. and they're hardly ever punished for it so they don't stop. you get an example or two (previous inny train) to shift blame and paint rampage as the bad guys, but lets face it, you do it too.

Ele
04-30-2015, 01:23 PM
are you implying that TMO doesn't employ the train and stall tactics? because if you are, that makes you a lying bastard whether or not you yourself have the reading comprehension to understand my posts. i don't give a fuck about rampage training BDA at VS in this particular instance. i give a fuck about how rampant it is on this server and how the terribads in TMO just perpetuate the bullshit strategies like that.

TMO always trains to get their way. and they're hardly ever punished for it so they don't stop. you get an example or two (previous inny train) to shift blame and paint rampage as the bad guys, but lets face it, you do it too.

you use the word tactic as if implying intent

Ella`Ella
04-30-2015, 01:27 PM

At no point did I imply that whether or not either guild employs that tactic. I expressly implied that BDA is a shining example of natural selection.

Thus, I repeat

Stop being so madsad and actually digest/process what is being written.

Juevento
04-30-2015, 01:32 PM
So training people is an evolution over properly controlling the mobs between you and the intended target?

quido
04-30-2015, 01:42 PM
jesus christ blue is for betas

rubinoff
04-30-2015, 01:45 PM

Chest is 100% right, how can you possibly fraps every entrance?? But the timing of these posts was fantastic!

Frieza_Prexus
04-30-2015, 01:59 PM
Never attribute to malice what can be written off as stupidity.

Look, we're all experienced burger flippers and fry technicians here, but when the new kid comes in and ruins all the food because he has no idea what he's doing and gets fired for it, what are we going to do? Hire another idiot teenager that's going to mess things up again.

P99 raiding is a meat grinder. This doesn't mean that it's right for these things to happen, but you have to remember that when it takes 4 weeks to learn how to work the deep fryer you'll never have it working right when everyone quits after 3 weeks.

Juevento
04-30-2015, 02:08 PM
Never attribute to malice what can be written off as stupidity.

Look, we're all experienced burger flippers and fry technicians here, but when the new kid comes in and ruins all the food because he has no idea what he's doing and gets fired for it, what are we going to do? Hire another idiot teenager that's going to mess things up again.

P99 raiding is a meat grinder. This doesn't mean that it's right for these things to happen, but you have to remember that when it takes 4 weeks to learn how to work the deep fryer you'll never have it working right when everyone quits after 3 weeks.

Something something something scorpion stinging a frog and everyone drowns cause that's what scorpions always do by nature.

Samoht
04-30-2015, 02:11 PM
Except the claim is against Rampage.
Didn't realize we were shifting blame to rampage.

I'm sorry, is that first one a misquote? No? You did realize you were shifting blame to Rampage, but then you were called out on it, and suddenly you realized you weren't shifting blame to Rampage? BOTH guilds are responsible for shitting up the raid scene. They always have been, no matter what they were named. You're both to blame. Quit trying to place all the blame on someone else. You do this every time you get the opportunity to shame Rampage. Truth of the matter is you both need to stop.

you use the word tactic as if implying intent

Intent is there and clear. The TMO tactic on every single raid mob is train up, kite around while raid force engages, and then FD/gate the train to leave everybody else to deal with your mess. Scum of the server.

Formshifter
04-30-2015, 02:17 PM
The TMO tactic on every single raid mob is train up, kite around while raid force engages, and then FD/gate the train to leave everybody else to deal with your mess. Scum of the server.

sounds like they cant handle killing normal merbs to me

Ella`Ella
04-30-2015, 02:22 PM
I'm sorry, is that first one a misquote? No? You did realize you were shifting blame to Rampage, but then you were called out on it, and suddenly you realized you weren't shifting blame to Rampage? BOTH guilds are responsible for shitting up the raid scene. They always have been, no matter what they were named. You're both to blame. Quit trying to place all the blame on someone else. You do this every time you get the opportunity to shame Rampage. Truth of the matter is you both need to stop.

The thread is about Rampage, dawg. I didn't shift it in any direction; except towards BDA being a shit guild.

Herp
04-30-2015, 02:23 PM

Hello, I saw most of this while at LCY. There were 5 Rampage to 23 BDA at one point before Rampage seemed to have logged for a different target. To blame it on Rampage with ZERO proof seems silly, I'm sure the train attacked a Rampage at one point but does that mean its their fault? Chest trained me at LCY, is it BDAs fault now? Were those mobs not "dropped on him?" Everyone and their mother owns a recording program, stop QQing and provide evidence like every other guild does. If my logs are corrent, you had over 15 minutes to kill an uncontested VS and you failed, nobodies fault but your own. You had an additional 12 mins after said train to gather and kill VS who requires like 20 people to kill. Maybe when there's a repop you can take a big breath in and relax and stay calm, cool, and collected instead of running around like a headless chicken. Your clerics got mob agro? What did you do about that? Maybe get officers who own all your bladestoppers to kite away adds when killing VS instead of standing there in a panic unsure of what to do. Uncontested VS isn't that hard, is he?

You wiped when Rampage/TMO were diddling in Veeshans Peak doing whatever it is they do there, in an entirely different zone with probably 50 people each, you realize that, right? Bye bye then.

[Wed Apr 29 21:07:56 2015] The ground shakes as the gods show their influence upon the races of Norrath

[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [60 Warlord] Turdy (Ogre) <Bregan D`Aerth>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [60 Grandmaster] Merkules (Human) <Bregan D`Aerth> LFG
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [60 High Priest] Allishia (Dark Elf) <Bregan D`Aerth>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Docvan <Bregan D`Aerth>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Kaleesi <Bregan D`Aerth>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [60 Grandmaster] Chest (Human) <Bregan D`Aerth>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Rourk <Bregan D`Aerth>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Nikkole <Bregan D`Aerth>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Ocide <Bregan D`Aerth>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [59 Revenant] Bonesword (Ogre) <Bregan D`Aerth>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Nibblewitz <Bregan D`Aerth>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [60 Warder] Aveira (Wood Elf) <Bregan D`Aerth> LFG
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [60 Virtuoso] Valse (Wood Elf) <Bregan D`Aerth>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [60 Phantasmist] Angelice (High Elf) <Bregan D`Aerth>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [56 Outrider] Memolin (Half Elf) <Bregan D`Aerth> LFG
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [57 Defiler] Regnor (Dark Elf) <Bregan D`Aerth>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [56 Revenant] Meatdawg (Troll) <Bregan D`Aerth> LFG
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [55 Troubadour] Changes (Half Elf) <Bregan D`Aerth>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Ralanov <Bregan D`Aerth>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [56 Defiler] Dimethyl (Iksar) <Bregan D`Aerth> LFG
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] There are 20 players in Karnor's Castle.

[Wed Apr 29 21:10:06 2015] [60 High Priest] Xerra (High Elf) <Rampage>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:06 2015] [60 Sorcerer] Varzii (Dark Elf) <Rampage>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:06 2015] [60 High Priest] Dslob (Halfling) <Rampage> LFG
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:06 2015] [60 Assassin] Danjerr (Dwarf) <Rampage>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:06 2015] [60 Arch Mage] Year (Dark Elf) <Rampage>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:06 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Kegluas <Rampage>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:06 2015] [60 High Priest] Nothing (Gnome) <Rampage>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:06 2015] There are 7 players in Karnor's Castle.

[Wed Apr 29 21:22:20 2015] Venril Sathir has been slain

Play better.

http://i.imgur.com/dCh4VwH.jpg

Samoht
04-30-2015, 02:23 PM
The thread is about Rampage, dawg. I didn't shift it in any direction; except towards BDA being a shit guild.

And TMO uses the same shitty raid tactic as Rampage, "dawg"

Ezalor
04-30-2015, 02:27 PM

what does that make you? you played on blue all day, everyday, for multiple years with accounts full of level 60 alts

Ella`Ella
04-30-2015, 02:27 PM
And TMO uses the same shitty raid tactic as Rampage, "dawg"

You realize IB (~75% of Rampage) was shitting up the raid scene about 2 years before TMO ever broke fear?

Samoht
04-30-2015, 02:28 PM
You realize IB (~75% of Rampage) was shitting up the raid scene about 2 years before TMO ever broke fear?

oh, ok

Ele
04-30-2015, 02:30 PM
Intent is there and clear. The TMO tactic on every single raid mob is train up, kite around while raid force engages, and then FD/gate the train to leave everybody else to deal with your mess.

Every single raid mob huh?

Want to take a guess at who was first to kite/train Fear while killing CT/Draco?

Want to take a guess at who was first to kite/train Hate while killing Inny (either in his room or pulled to zone in)?

Want to take a guess at who was first to kite/train KC while killing VS (back when Bard Mez was OP)?

Want to take a guess at who was first to train Ice Giants while killing Vox?

Want to take a guess at who was first to train Fire Giants while killing Nagafen?

Your anger is misplaced young padawan.

sounds like they cant handle killing normal merbs to me

If anyone stops to kill normal merbs, then you lose out on the boss. Welcome to P99 where first in force isn't recognized and the almighty yellow FTE message is all that matters because thems the rules

Ele
04-30-2015, 02:31 PM
what does that make you? you played on blue all day, everyday, for multiple years with accounts full of level 60 alts

He learned the way of the Bushido and chose the red pill.

Juevento
04-30-2015, 02:36 PM
I hope and feel like real progress can happen. Is there a way we could come to an agreement that training mobs around is perhaps not the best way to do things?

Aviann
04-30-2015, 02:37 PM
Didn't read all the crap in thread, but just to remind the OP... You are in BDA, who also happened to have trained twice during the quake. Thankfully the rest of the server isn't a bunch of ninnies like you OP. Your best bet is to walk on home before a hole is dug

Lazie
04-30-2015, 02:38 PM

Calrizien literally lies to his guild about what happens. Should have seen a fraps of his claiming a bard aggroed 2 drakes and his frakes clearly shows 2 Drakes already aggroed in front of the bard. It's comical at times the claims.

Lazie
04-30-2015, 02:38 PM
fraps* that is

Ele
04-30-2015, 02:39 PM
I hope and feel like real progress can happen. Is there a way we could come to an agreement that training mobs around is perhaps not the best way to do things?

Like Sirken said in his stream, countries that actively have people killing each other IRL have better lines of communication and diplomacy than the guild leaderships on P99.

Lazie
04-30-2015, 02:39 PM
Just to confirm =)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHYyjrXwY-w

Swish
04-30-2015, 02:41 PM
More rules encourages more fraps, screenshots and petitions. That then turns into more threads about how people are too immersed, that guild X is an asshole and ensures more raid bans.

I'd say thats good for RNF and we press ahead, but giving the staff more stress and petitions to pick through probably means less earthquakes because people can't be nice.

Quite the junction we're standing at...

Ele
04-30-2015, 02:42 PM
Calrizien literally lies to his guild about what happens. Should have seen a fraps of his claiming a bard aggroed 2 drakes and his frakes clearly shows 2 Drakes already aggroed in front of the bard. It's comical at times the claims.

You mean the guy that "got lost" pulling sev then guild removed the next day to join the competition and used his kite to get his prior guild suspended isn't a straight shooter?

Lazie
04-30-2015, 02:46 PM
You mean the guy that "got lost" pulling sev then guild removed the next day to join the competition and used his kite to get his prior guild suspended isn't a straight shooter?

Mhm the very same one!

Detoxx
04-30-2015, 02:48 PM
Wasn't as slick as the Talendor stall by TMO last night ;)

How can we stall a mob that we picked up after HK wiped? Lol

Samoht
04-30-2015, 02:52 PM
Every single raid mob huh?

Want to take a guess at who was first to kite/train Fear while killing CT/Draco?

Want to take a guess at who was first to kite/train Hate while killing Inny (either in his room or pulled to zone in)?

Want to take a guess at who was first to kite/train KC while killing VS (back when Bard Mez was OP)?

Want to take a guess at who was first to train Ice Giants while killing Vox?

Want to take a guess at who was first to train Fire Giants while killing Nagafen?

Your anger is misplaced young padawan.

Don't really care. If they do it, doesn't give you a free pass for also doing it. Then there's this:

yeah, you are.

More rules encourages more fraps, screenshots and petitions. That then turns into more threads about how people are too immersed, that guild X is an asshole and ensures more raid bans.

don't need more rules, just need them to enforce the ones we have. training is against the rules. stalling is against the rules.

Lazie
04-30-2015, 02:56 PM
Don't really care. If they do it, doesn't give you a free pass for also doing it. Then there's this:

yeah, you are.

don't need more rules, just need them to enforce the ones we have. training is against the rules. stalling is against the rules.

Oh look a newbie.

arsenalpow
04-30-2015, 03:02 PM
The title is misleading because technically IB didn't "stall" VS as in they didn't engage to get FTE and wait for their forces to trickle in, their forces rushing in created such a shitshow that no other guild have possibly engaged due to the climate they created. They bought themselves enough time after doing some VP. What's a better word for that then stalling?

Ella`Ella
04-30-2015, 03:03 PM
What's a better word for that then stalling?

Chestproofing?

Lazie
04-30-2015, 03:05 PM
The title is misleading because technically IB didn't "stall" VS as in they didn't engage to get FTE and wait for their forces to trickle in, their forces rushing in created such a shitshow that no other guild have possibly engaged due to the climate they created. They bought themselves enough time after doing some VP. What's a better word for that then stalling?

Training. All you need is a fraps of you in the pit with no aggro and aggro coming in following a member of the opposing guild. Even if aggro got dropped on someone somewhere else in the zone they can't train it onto other people. They have to prove they were trained forcing them to slow down if they want to make that claim. They absolutely can't train you guys in return.

Juevento
04-30-2015, 03:23 PM
Or and this might be heretical on P99. We could maybe kill our way to the boss mobs. Also in before I know VP is different.

In this instance though, it was clear to any observer that Rampage's goal in training the entire zone around was to prevent an engage on VS until they could get folks there. Thats next level stalling.

HalflingWarrior
04-30-2015, 03:26 PM

It's only against the rules if your guild is one other than <TMO> or <Rampage>

I think FRAPS petition videos, hell ALL raid-related petition content for that matter, should be made PUBLICLY AVAILABLE.

Seems to me anytime <TMO> or <Rampage> get reported GMs require multiple FRAPS video from multiple angles before they'll even begin looking into the problem.

On the other hand if you're <BDA> or <Dolji> (back when they existed) a simple in-game petition is all the GMs need to show up and start DTing your raid members.

Unless the shit's made public I refuse to believe that there isn't favoritism, or at the VERY LEAST a higher burden of proof required, for certain guilds that other certain guilds are not bound by.

Samoht
04-30-2015, 03:26 PM
Oh look a newbie.

oh look, the one person on the forum more despised than jiggles or retardi.

Samoht
04-30-2015, 03:27 PM
Or and this might be heretical on P99. We could maybe kill our way to the boss mobs. Also in before I know VP is different.

In this instance though, it was clear to any observer that Rampage's goal in training the entire zone around was to prevent an engage on VS until they could get folks there. Thats next level stalling.

they would just leap-frog you

Lazie
04-30-2015, 03:28 PM
oh look, the one person on the forum more despised than jiggles or retardi.

Mhm. Let the anger flow. It should help your case.

Samoht
04-30-2015, 03:29 PM
Mhm. Let the anger flow. It should help your case.

let the idiocy flow. you're good at it.

Juevento
04-30-2015, 03:29 PM
they would just leap-frog you

Then have an aoe or cc squad to deal with the adds. You can't treat other raid forces as collateral damage in your pixel induced ferver.

HalflingWarrior
04-30-2015, 03:30 PM
When guilds will never get suspended for more than a week nor during actual mob spawn times, things will never change

Keep in mind that <TMO> and <IB> with the cooperation of the GMs are the ones who designed the entire system; and they designed it to be in THEIR favor.

<Random Class R Guild01> is hurt FAR MORE by a weeklong suspension that a guild like <TMO> or <IB> who only REALLY care about VP dragons....and know when said VP dragons are due to be in window. Therefore they carefully select when they will blatantly break the rules because, if somehow 15 people manage to FRAPS them from 74 different angles the punishment they receive ultimately won't hurt them.

PS - Have fun in Velious! When you nerds cannot even agree on who's gonna kill Venril Sathir, FIVE YEARS into Kunark well......I think you can deduce what Velious raiding will look like!!!

Lazie
04-30-2015, 03:36 PM
let the idiocy flow. you're good at it.

I mean reread your own posts. It's clear who is being idiotic here.

Lazie
04-30-2015, 03:38 PM
Keep in mind that <TMO> and <IB> with the cooperation of the GMs are the ones who designed the entire system; and they designed it to be in THEIR favor.

<Random Class R Guild01> is hurt FAR MORE by a weeklong suspension that a guild like <TMO> or <IB> who only REALLY care about VP dragons....and know when said VP dragons are due to be in window. Therefore they carefully select when they will blatantly break the rules because, if somehow 15 people manage to FRAPS them from 74 different angles the punishment they receive ultimately won't hurt them.

PS - Have fun in Velious! When you nerds cannot even agree on who's gonna kill Venril Sathir, FIVE YEARS into Kunark well......I think you can deduce what Velious raiding will look like!!!

Most of us hate PetitionQuest. Nice try though. It makes the game terrible for all parties. I'm all for public petitions for the whole server to see.

Rayzor84
04-30-2015, 03:38 PM
How can we stall a mob that we picked up after HK wiped? Lol

For the 5 mins I remained in zone after hk wiped and Tmo engaged, Talendor was being kite around while the raid force sat south of OT.

Samoht
04-30-2015, 03:41 PM
I mean reread your own posts. It's clear who is being idiotic here.

no u r

Lazie
04-30-2015, 03:41 PM
For the 5 mins I remained in zone after hk wiped and Tmo engaged, Talendor was being kite around while the raid force sat south of OT.

You do realize Talendor is that long of a pull right ? HK engaged him on the other side of the zone.

Frieza_Prexus
04-30-2015, 03:42 PM

The system wasn't really designed. It was simply arrived at. That much is obvious after even a passing glance at the raid scene.

There's actually an effort by some of the high end community to redesign the system to be more efficient, equitable, and fair to all of the population.

HalflingWarrior
04-30-2015, 03:44 PM
Most of us hate PetitionQuest. Nice try though. It makes the game terrible for all parties. I'm all for public petitions for the whole server to see.

Raid-related petitions absolutely should be 100% publicly available and recorded.

There's no reason to have it hidden away. Good deeds are done in the light of day while evil deeds are shrouded in darkness and all that nonsense.

Rayzor84
04-30-2015, 03:45 PM
You do realize Talendor is that long of a pull right ? HK engaged him on the other side of the zone.

It is definitely a longer pull when it is being pulled in circles.

Either way I'm not going to argue it. TMO forum questers will be denying it to their last breath.

Lazie
04-30-2015, 03:47 PM

Either way I'm not going to argue it. TMO forum questers will be denying it to their last breath.

I tagged Talendor off the train and brought it to our raid.

[Wed Apr 29 21:20:54 2015] Talendor engages Exalt!
[Wed Apr 29 21:25:46 2015] Targeted (NPC): Talendor
[Wed Apr 29 21:25:46 2015] Right click on the NPC to consider it.
[Wed Apr 29 21:25:48 2015] Your target resisted the Walking Sleep spell.

Want to lower that initial 5 minute claim ?

Lazie
04-30-2015, 03:48 PM
Yeah I was setting you up there buddy. Thanks for digging deeper.

Rayzor84
04-30-2015, 03:49 PM
I tagged Talendor off the train and brought it to our raid.

[Wed Apr 29 21:25:46 2015] Targeted (NPC): Talendor
[Wed Apr 29 21:25:46 2015] Right click on the NPC to consider it.
[Wed Apr 29 21:25:48 2015] Your target resisted the Walking Sleep spell.

Want to lower that initial 5 minute claim ?

Exalt wasn't even the toon that engaged it from Tmo when I was there and during what I'm talking about. Just stop dude.

Lazie
04-30-2015, 03:50 PM
Uhm That was logs from our Talendor kill....

Frieza_Prexus
04-30-2015, 03:50 PM
Raid-related petitions absolutely should be 100% publicly available and recorded.

There's no reason to have it hidden away. Good deeds are done in the light of day while evil deeds are shrouded in darkness and all that nonsense.

You are absolutely correct.
(http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172491)
I look forward to your support on this measure.

Swish
04-30-2015, 03:51 PM

Maybe we can get Talendor-cam(tm) to take a screenshot of who is in the zone when someone FTEs him, and raid ban a guild if anyone not in the zone enters combat on the encounter after that message?

Won't happen, but this stalling culture would stop.

Lazie
04-30-2015, 03:53 PM

Here was your post.

[Wed Apr 29 21:20:42 2015] Talendor engages Mistersmilez!
[Wed Apr 29 21:20:45 2015] Mazster tells the guild, 'reset'
[Wed Apr 29 21:20:51 2015] Mazster tells the guild, 'tag it'
[Wed Apr 29 21:20:54 2015] Talendor shouts 'How amusing. You foolish mortals actually think to challenge me? Very well, then, I shall enjoy searing the flesh from your bones!'

Mistersmilez was HK's puller who got charmed during their engage. He came uncharmed at the end of the fight and got the FTE message you see in the logs. So the only person to FTE the mob by TMO brought it to our raid in under 5 minutes.

ArumTP
04-30-2015, 03:56 PM
Nothing particular to add to this, but good attempts made by Haggard to compete.

Lazie
04-30-2015, 03:57 PM
Nothing particular to add to this, but good attempts made by Haggard to compete.

QFT

Lazie
04-30-2015, 04:22 PM
Rayzor84's response: Silence.

Aviann
04-30-2015, 04:40 PM
It's gonna be nice when Velious comes out and every gets along like friends

kaev
04-30-2015, 04:48 PM
It's gonna be nice when Velious comes out and every gets along like friends

With friends like these...

RaefLaFrenz
04-30-2015, 04:52 PM

This made me chuckle- esp from an Asgardian.

I think we can all finally agree that Class C is not where guilds graduate to the next level of skill and professionalism.

Asgard had a free Lady Vox just 'chilling' in Perma for them as they casually struck out on the other targets. HK had an uncontested Talendor just roaming around that TMO did not arrive to snipe until they were done with VP and all the other available world spawns they deemed more important.

Both targets were C and untouched by the majority of the server.

There is nothing, I repeat nothing remotely close to competition or competing here and its laughable that guilds continue to talk about 'coming up to Class C' to compete.

Rayzor84
04-30-2015, 04:57 PM
Rayzor84's response: Silence.

Silence because I told u I'm not going to argue it further.

I was there, I saw what I saw, and like most cases no action would be taken against TMO anyway. Like others have said, TMO gets away with breaking the rules via stalls and trains on a regular basis.

Why argue with a rock?

Wrench
04-30-2015, 05:06 PM
You mean "While Rampage was whiping on PD"

im so confused

were they whipping on pd or wiping on pd?

Aviann
04-30-2015, 05:41 PM
This made me chuckle- esp from an Asgardian.

I think we can all finally agree that Class C is not where guilds graduate to the next level of skill and professionalism.

Asgard had a free Lady Vox just 'chilling' in Perma for them as they casually struck out on the other targets. HK had an uncontested Talendor just roaming around that TMO did not arrive to snipe until they were done with VP and all the other available world spawns they deemed more important.

Both targets were C and untouched by the majority of the server.

There is nothing, I repeat nothing remotely close to competition or competing here and its laughable that guilds continue to talk about 'coming up to Class C' to compete.

The whole point behind trying to get the bigger more capable guilds going into C is so that class at would consist of guilds who want to see raid activity or at least try it, while in C, we compete a bit more. Regardless of what mobs were gotten or missed, it was a fucking competition getting the targets each guild had their eyes on. It's a damn shame that there are still two overlord wannabe guilds sitting in class R pretending to be a bunch of badasses when they compete (most of the time) against guilds that the class system should have protected from said badasses.

They have enough balls to talk shit, but not enough to play with the big boys for more than a few FFA mobs here and there. Now considering you brought Asgard into this when we politely do what we can to keep friends with everyone, I have to ask you... What fucking guild are you in so I can bring up your rap sheet? Dick.

Lazie
04-30-2015, 05:45 PM
im so confused

were they whipping on pd or wiping on pd?

Both it looked like.

Swish
04-30-2015, 05:48 PM
It's a damn shame that there are still two overlord wannabe guilds sitting in class R pretending to be a bunch of badasses when they compete (most of the time) against guilds that the class system should have protected from said badasses.

I'd wind my neck in on this if Velious was in May, but isn't... so I'm going to absolutely agree. Would it hurt for VP keyed guilds such as BDA/Taken to give C a try?

You know... to be better prepared as a raid force for Velious when it lands in August? Where have I heard that before?

Akashx
04-30-2015, 05:59 PM
I like being in class C. You get way more tells that you are being fraps.

Verenity
04-30-2015, 06:00 PM
I'd wind my neck in on this if Velious was in May, but isn't... so I'm going to absolutely agree. Would it hurt for VP keyed guilds such as BDA/Taken to give C a try?

You know... to be better prepared as a raid force for Velious when it lands in August? Where have I heard that before?

Speaking as an individual who is almost three years retired from raiding/playing this game, why would this really benefit BDA/Taken? There are dozens of retired BDA players who have been geared up then stopped playing the game and I'm sure the same thing is true with Taken. These individuals, at least in BDA, have killed pretty much every mob in the game, including many in VP. Now, assuming that at least half of those retired, experienced, geared individuals come back for Velious when it drops, BDA's raidforce will likely near 100 for any given mob. No mob in Kunark requires even 1/3 of that amount of raiders.

Many of us retired BDA have already been through the competitive style of raiding that is now considered class C since the class system was enacted. Especially those of us who stuck around after the TMO-BDA competitions of 2012 and subsequent FE split. Now I don't even pretend to speak for the guild in which I am tagged, considering I probably barely know 1/5 of the active raiders at this point, but it stands to reason that gearing up our current memberbase and not burning them out before Velious is the best possible strategy.

But what do I know, I'm just another armchair general who enjoys thinking about this kind of thing.

Aviann
04-30-2015, 06:06 PM
Many of us retired BDA have already been through the competitive style of raiding that is now considered class C since the class system was enacted. Especially those of us who stuck around after the TMO-BDA competitions of 2012 and subsequent FE split. Now I don't even pretend to speak for the guild in which I am tagged, considering I probably barely know 1/5 of the active raiders at this point, but it stands to reason that gearing up our current memberbase and not burning them out before Velious is the best possible strategy.

But what do I know, I'm just another armchair general who enjoys thinking about this kind of thing.

The problem right now my man, is BDA is still competing, but they are competing intensely in class R, which was meant to be the class that gave the smaller and new guilds a chance to actually experience content. The point we are trying to make here is BDA isn't laying back, they and Taken are fiercely competing with each other when they should be in class C competing with the rest of those that actually want competition. At the current moment, BDA can be considered the fat bully on the playground pushing the smaller kids face in the sand pit. VP has nothing to do with their or the rest of our situations. It's just them refusing to come to C because they see its easier to push down a few guilds who can't mobilize in time to catch a win.

Swish
04-30-2015, 06:24 PM
Haggard Krew and Asgard probably have less VP keyed folks combined versus BDA, yet they're giving it a try.

Says a lot, but I haven't logged into blue for the last month or so. Just seems strange that there's 2 hyper competitive guilds in the R tier who only have to face off against each other every 3rd dragon pop when both aren't locked out.

The rules won't get changed, the guilds won't move up... doesn't say much for the P99 raid scene, and arguably encourages people who want to raid to apply to them, which ends up with 90 (and rising) BDA and/or 90 (and rising) Taken or whatever turning up for a Trakanon that's engaged before its even possible to coth everyone down.

I wonder how/if the Velious raid scene will shake this up.

Aviann
04-30-2015, 06:31 PM
Haggard Krew and Asgard probably have less VP keyed folks combined versus BDA, yet they're giving it a try.

Says a lot, but I haven't logged into blue for the last month or so. Just seems strange that there's 2 hyper competitive guilds in the R tier who only have to face off against each other every 3rd dragon pop when both aren't locked out.

The rules won't get changed, the guilds won't move up... doesn't say much for the P99 raid scene, and arguably encourages people who want to raid to apply to them, which ends up with 90 (and rising) BDA and/or 90 (and rising) Taken or whatever turning up for a Trakanon that's engaged before its even possible to coth everyone down.

I can almost gaurantee it will, my brother.

Juevento
04-30-2015, 06:43 PM

For what it's worth, we only had 60 folks for Trak last night and cothed every single one down before we engaged.

The only other guilds we competed with last night were Class C guilds... so I am not sure your argument is valid.

Clark
04-30-2015, 07:07 PM
It's just frustrating more than anything else. We executed our strategy properly but all it takes is Rampage sending their castoff B team (including BDA and TMO reject Calrizien) to train the crap out of everyone in KC for a solid 8-10 minutes while they dealt with PD.

Their FTEr (Kegluas) wasn't even in zone until 10 mins after the repop. Obvious stall tactic is obvious.

Calrizien is a shithead guildhopping no talent scumbag.

Clark
04-30-2015, 07:08 PM

Clark
04-30-2015, 07:12 PM

100% agree.

If I applied to be a GM back in the day everything would all be public, I'd invis stalk boss spawns, and wouldn't focus on a twitch stream. If I ever would have envisioned things being this poor I would have for sure.

Swish
04-30-2015, 07:24 PM
For what it's worth, we only had 60 folks for Trak last night and cothed every single one down before we engaged.

The only other guilds we competed with last night were Class C guilds... so I am not sure your argument is valid.

I think that argument is valid for every Class R engagement, keep spinning tho

Juevento
04-30-2015, 08:38 PM
Calrizien is a shithead guildhopping no talent scumbag.

He seems to have found a home with Hoku and the shit heads from Ateam.

#matchmadeinheaven

Tasslehofp99
04-30-2015, 09:45 PM
Hello, I saw most of this while at LCY. There were 5 Rampage to 23 BDA at one point before Rampage seemed to have logged for a different target. To blame it on Rampage with ZERO proof seems silly, I'm sure the train attacked a Rampage at one point but does that mean its their fault? Chest trained me at LCY, is it BDAs fault now? Were those mobs not "dropped on him?" Everyone and their mother owns a recording program, stop QQing and provide evidence like every other guild does. If my logs are corrent, you had over 15 minutes to kill an uncontested VS and you failed, nobodies fault but your own. You had an additional 12 mins after said train to gather and kill VS who requires like 20 people to kill. Maybe when there's a repop you can take a big breath in and relax and stay calm, cool, and collected instead of running around like a headless chicken. Your clerics got mob agro? What did you do about that? Maybe get officers who own all your bladestoppers to kite away adds when killing VS instead of standing there in a panic unsure of what to do. Uncontested VS isn't that hard, is he?

You wiped when Rampage/TMO were diddling in Veeshans Peak doing whatever it is they do there, in an entirely different zone with probably 50 people each, you realize that, right? Bye bye then.

[Wed Apr 29 21:07:56 2015] The ground shakes as the gods show their influence upon the races of Norrath

[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [60 Warlord] Turdy (Ogre) <Bregan D`Aerth>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [60 Grandmaster] Merkules (Human) <Bregan D`Aerth> LFG
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [60 High Priest] Allishia (Dark Elf) <Bregan D`Aerth>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Docvan <Bregan D`Aerth>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Kaleesi <Bregan D`Aerth>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [60 Grandmaster] Chest (Human) <Bregan D`Aerth>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Rourk <Bregan D`Aerth>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Nikkole <Bregan D`Aerth>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Ocide <Bregan D`Aerth>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [59 Revenant] Bonesword (Ogre) <Bregan D`Aerth>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Nibblewitz <Bregan D`Aerth>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [60 Warder] Aveira (Wood Elf) <Bregan D`Aerth> LFG
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [60 Virtuoso] Valse (Wood Elf) <Bregan D`Aerth>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [60 Phantasmist] Angelice (High Elf) <Bregan D`Aerth>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [56 Outrider] Memolin (Half Elf) <Bregan D`Aerth> LFG
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [57 Defiler] Regnor (Dark Elf) <Bregan D`Aerth>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [56 Revenant] Meatdawg (Troll) <Bregan D`Aerth> LFG
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [55 Troubadour] Changes (Half Elf) <Bregan D`Aerth>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Ralanov <Bregan D`Aerth>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] [56 Defiler] Dimethyl (Iksar) <Bregan D`Aerth> LFG
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:07 2015] There are 20 players in Karnor's Castle.

[Wed Apr 29 21:10:06 2015] [60 High Priest] Xerra (High Elf) <Rampage>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:06 2015] [60 Sorcerer] Varzii (Dark Elf) <Rampage>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:06 2015] [60 High Priest] Dslob (Halfling) <Rampage> LFG
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:06 2015] [60 Assassin] Danjerr (Dwarf) <Rampage>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:06 2015] [60 Arch Mage] Year (Dark Elf) <Rampage>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:06 2015] [ANONYMOUS] Kegluas <Rampage>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:06 2015] [60 High Priest] Nothing (Gnome) <Rampage>
[Wed Apr 29 21:10:06 2015] There are 7 players in Karnor's Castle.

[Wed Apr 29 21:22:20 2015] Venril Sathir has been slain

Play better.

http://i.imgur.com/dCh4VwH.jpg

rOFL chest and co rekt

Detoxx
04-30-2015, 11:14 PM

Rayzor84
04-30-2015, 11:32 PM
Should add, was being kited in a circle, while the present members had more Tmo zone in and prepare.

Clark
05-01-2015, 12:10 AM
http://www.tuscolatoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/accuse.jpg

Detoxx
05-01-2015, 12:24 AM
Should add, was being kited in a circle, while the present members had more Tmo zone in and prepare.

Just curious why you think we'd kite a talendor that we had 50 people for watching HK engage to see if they would wipe? Our raid force was ready before they had attempted their kill. Unless you mean when it gets pull past camp to be peeled off of the adds, which is perfectly fine.

Man0warr
05-01-2015, 12:52 AM
The problem right now my man, is BDA is still competing, but they are competing intensely in class R, which was meant to be the class that gave the smaller and new guilds a chance to actually experience content. The point we are trying to make here is BDA isn't laying back, they and Taken are fiercely competing with each other when they should be in class C competing with the rest of those that actually want competition. At the current moment, BDA can be considered the fat bully on the playground pushing the smaller kids face in the sand pit. VP has nothing to do with their or the rest of our situations. It's just them refusing to come to C because they see its easier to push down a few guilds who can't mobilize in time to catch a win.

No it wasn't. Class R was created solely to stop TMO/IB from monopolizing every raid mob in the game, every week.

The current way mobs are killed in Class R are as Rogean envisioned - a lockout system where 4-5 guilds (or alliances) are basically rotating between those 3 spots.

We had what you are talking about with the rotation system for a year, but that no longer worked once some guilds started habitually exploiting the loopholes.

Troubled
05-01-2015, 03:00 AM
No it wasn't. Class R was created solely to stop TMO/IB from monopolizing every raid mob in the game, every week.

The current way mobs are killed in Class R are as Rogean envisioned - a lockout system where 4-5 guilds (or alliances) are basically rotating between those 3 spots.

We had what you are talking about with the rotation system for a year, but that no longer worked once some guilds started habitually exploiting the loopholes.

Don't bother arguing with Swish & co. Butthurt saltbots.

Exalt
05-01-2015, 03:43 AM

Bro - Post fraps or it didnt happen. I personally got FTE on that shit and I didnt even kite along the wall; I cut straight across the field. Post fraps or it didnt happen, you dumb piece of newbtrash.

Troubled
05-01-2015, 03:47 AM
Bro - Post fraps or it didnt happen. Post fraps or it didnt happen, you dumb piece of newbtrash.

When will people get this?

RevengeofGio
05-01-2015, 04:12 AM

Implying that he isn't a beta.

Turp
05-01-2015, 04:27 AM
public petitions for the whole server to see.
Great idea for RAID petitions. Keep the whatever else private but for raid petitions we need a system that is more open. What we have now (1 GM ruling) is causing to many mistakes because they won't (or don't) have the time to put into "babysitting" adults for free. Which is perfectly understandable. But we got a lot of people that play here so why not cut GM work AND boost the community in one fell swoop?
Let the community police itself. Public RAID petitions!
The idea would severely reduce raid petition quest and would hold those accountable that make the rulings (at the very least it should be 3 people).
Also this would hold leaders accountable that are petitioning everything.

It would not only clean up a lot of unnecessary petitions but like said it would cut the GM's work time , because the people would do the work , than the GM would just read an come to the same conclusion that 100+ other people already worked out an spent time on.
Instead of the "classic" wild ban hammer swings we get now, with a public watch it would be calculated and picked apart more thoroughly.
Which in turn would give you the most fair ruling.

BUT... ya know how far common sense goes on this server.
http://d.fastcompany.net/multisite_files/fastcompany/imagecache/slideshow_large/slideshow/2014/12/3039729-slide-goodluck.gif

Swish
05-01-2015, 05:15 AM

Current system is full of loopholes, must be nice for Taken and BDA to not see each other for 2 out of 3 Class R Trakanons/Sevs/etc.

Working as intended.

Merekai
05-01-2015, 06:46 AM
AG/Omni raid on Naggy during quake, trained ourselves with Naggy while prepping. I call shenanigans! Suspensions for AG/Omni!

Grats Omni on Bladestopper :P

Chev

Merekai
05-01-2015, 06:48 AM
Current system is full of loopholes, must be nice for Taken and BDA to not see each other for 2 out of 3 Class R Trakanons/Sevs/etc.

Working as intended.

This. They worked out a nice deal to never compete against each other. Except for upcoming R Inny, grats Indignation on winning the last one.

Chev

Kayso
05-01-2015, 07:10 AM
This. They worked out a nice deal to never compete against each other. Except for upcoming R Inny, grats Indignation on winning the last one.

Chev

And grats Taken in advance, because we all know how that will most likely work out.

Ravager
05-01-2015, 07:51 AM

Working as intended.

A system where raid capable guilds don't have to shit on each other and tattle on the other guilds every single spawn is pretty nice.

Samoht
05-01-2015, 08:55 AM

lol, no they're not. how many VP kills do they have? how many people did they even log in for the last PD? no, we know what they're doing. they're logging in just for earthquakes and sniping targets that nobody is present for.

Working as intended.

why can't you comprehend that that's exactly how class R is supposed to work? no single entity can monopolize all of the raid content.

Swish
05-01-2015, 09:44 AM
lol, no they're not. how many VP kills do they have?

None, but the point is that they feel it's easier for them to get at some pixels than work in the confines of Class R which is a total shitshow if you're not a zergy BDA/Taken. Can Haggard Krew keep 20-25 people sat at zone lines waiting for a dragon pop? Nope.

why can't you comprehend that that's exactly how class R is supposed to work? no single entity can monopolize all of the raid content.

Can't monopolize but the 2 biggest, most equipped R guilds can take 66% of it unless they slip up.

Samoht
05-01-2015, 09:58 AM
Can't monopolize but the 2 biggest, most equipped R guilds can take 66% of it unless they slip up.

what, do you have a problem with sharing content? maybe class C is the way for you to go, then. the two biggest guilds on the server agree to give everybody else a part of loot that would otherwise go to one of them by default. that sounds head and shoulders above what TMO or rampage would offer.

Swish
05-01-2015, 09:59 AM
what, do you have a problem with sharing content?

Quite the opposite.

Rayzor84
05-01-2015, 10:25 AM
Bro - Post fraps or it didnt happen. I personally got FTE on that shit and I didnt even kite along the wall; I cut straight across the field. Post fraps or it didnt happen, you dumb piece of newbtrash.

The creed of a guild full of fat unemployed sadfucks that get off on riding the line/getting away with shit when they think no one's watching. "Fraps" lol please phaggot this games ur whole life.

jpetrick
05-01-2015, 10:38 AM
And grats Taken in advance, because we all know how that will most likely work out.

Divinity wru?

Detoxx
05-01-2015, 11:18 AM
The creed of a guild full of fat unemployed sadfucks that get off on riding the line/getting away with shit when they think no one's watching. "Fraps" lol please phaggot this games ur whole life.

I saw you 2 boxing in Karnors the other day. I dont care what your excuse is, this is unacceptable and against server rules. Ive put a petition in against you and this will be dealtt with swiftly.

Anyone can claim they saw something or that someone kited this/stalled that.

reborn649
05-01-2015, 12:20 PM

I just dont understand this at all. With or without a dragon chasing you, if you run at jboots/SoW speed (which is roughly what a dragon runs at), it will take you nearly 5min to run from where HK engaged Talendor to the overthere zoneline. What on earth would be the point in kiting something that takes that long to run across the zone? Take your blinders off, quit focusing on 1-2 guilds you hate, and realize that your argument makes zero sense for any and all guilds. If it takes you more than 3-5min to get ready to take down Talendor, your guild shouldnt be engaging him. Login, OT hammer, and run to SF. Takes all of 1-2min unless you get REALLY unlucky on a OT hammer proc.

I mean, its not even that good of a troll if thats what your after either. Which I hope is the case, because this literally makes no sense.

Alarti0001
05-01-2015, 12:28 PM
I saw you 2 boxing in Karnors the other day. I dont care what your excuse is, this is unacceptable and against server rules. Ive put a petition in against you and this will be dealtt with swiftly.

Anyone can claim they saw something or that someone kited this/stalled that.

DETOXXX WHOA... are you asking them to .... Prove It?

Merekai
05-01-2015, 01:36 PM
I just dont understand this at all. With or without a dragon chasing you, if you run at jboots/SoW speed (which is roughly what a dragon runs at), it will take you nearly 5min to run from where HK engaged Talendor to the overthere zoneline. What on earth would be the point in kiting something that takes that long to run across the zone? Take your blinders off, quit focusing on 1-2 guilds you hate, and realize that your argument makes zero sense for any and all guilds. If it takes you more than 3-5min to get ready to take down Talendor, your guild shouldnt be engaging him. Login, OT hammer, and run to SF. Takes all of 1-2min unless you get REALLY unlucky on a OT hammer proc.

I mean, its not even that good of a troll if thats what your after either. Which I hope is the case, because this literally makes no sense.

5 minutes sounds about right, SF is a good sized zone. When the pull starts getting up into the 8+ minute range, then I think you may start to have a claim on possible stalling. Some people just like to take the long way and try to avoid all the adds they can though...will leave it to you all to decide if that would fall under "stalling" I guess.

Chev

Aviann
05-01-2015, 02:37 PM
lol, no they're not. how many VP kills do they have? how many people did they even log in for the last PD? no, we know what they're doing. they're logging in just for earthquakes and sniping targets that nobody is present for.

If you think Asgard only competes uncontested quake mobs, you're mistaken, man. We may not be in VP, but we are neck and neck with the rest of class C waiting for normal mob pops. We compete. Class C just knows how to do it respectively.

Cecily
05-01-2015, 02:40 PM
We had a kill force established by the time HK engaged. But we're honestly getting off topic here. Please continue on about why Rampage is Satan.

Swifty
05-01-2015, 03:11 PM
DETOXXX WHOA... are you asking them to .... Prove It?

https://i.imgflip.com/kxih8.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/kxih8)

Swish
05-01-2015, 03:14 PM
We had a kill force established by the time HK engaged. But we're honestly getting off topic here. Please continue on about why Rampage is Satan.

Any Rampage apps to TMO in the last couple of weeks?

Cecily
05-01-2015, 03:23 PM
Lol. I have no clue who applies to TMO anymore and don't care. I was gonna be the recruitment officer, but had to take a break last summer and decided I really hate reading applications anyways.

Seltius
05-01-2015, 04:10 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/kxih8.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/kxih8)

I call Shenanigans!