PDA

View Full Version : Who's the coward?

What A Guy
04-28-2015, 03:25 PM
Banning users for "profanity in R&F thread titles". (A rule that doesn't exist)
Quietly deleting posts/threads that don't toe your political party's line.

At least have the spine to show yourself and proclaim your motives.

Oleris
04-28-2015, 03:27 PM
Am I breaking a rule? :(

Zade
04-28-2015, 03:39 PM
Language, Harrassment
Excessive use of foul or inappropriate language in public channels, including swear worlds, racial slures, extreme sexual innuendo, or anything that is not consistent with a family oriented fantasy environment will be considered a disruption and will be disciplined.

Players are encouraged to use /ignore for anyone exhibiting this behavior, or remove themselves from the situation (Group/Guild quit). CSR's will generally not act on private messages unless the player is abusing the system (Creating new characters).

Harassment is defined as the intentional targetted abuse of another player by (not limited to) following, taunting, disrupting gameplay, or creating new characters to avoid filter mechanics and/or any of the previous examples.

FYI

Cecily
04-28-2015, 03:40 PM
Okie.. that's in game rules.

Zade
04-28-2015, 03:42 PM
Swearing/Cursing
Swearing/Cursing is allowed to an extent. Don't overdo it.

Either way, server or games, dont be a moron. Didn't think I had to give you specifics.

Zade
04-28-2015, 03:42 PM
yea, that excludes RNF but whatever, still counts evidently :P

What A Guy
04-28-2015, 03:44 PM
Okie.. that's in game rules.
On point.
Not expecting specific rules to be necessary.

You must be new here.

Lev_Mer
04-28-2015, 03:45 PM
learn 2 read

This may be Rants and Flames, But it is not a "Do whatever the hell you want' forum.

Incomplete List of Things you are NOT allowed to do here:

the list may change without notice or warning and you will be held to those changes.

not rocket science learn 2 be nice.

Cecily
04-28-2015, 03:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ry2JAWJ.gif

Pokesan
04-28-2015, 03:58 PM
I like the new modding.

Luniz
04-28-2015, 03:58 PM
this has sikorsky written all over it

he goes around editing every forum thread to how he feels the conversations should go, ninja edits and deletes

rest in pee

Madbad
04-28-2015, 04:41 PM
this has sikorsky written all over it

he goes around editing every forum thread to how he feels the conversations should go, ninja edits and deletes

I disagree with the rest in pee part but I do find his edits to be heavy handed.

Tends to delete borderline posts he deems offensive and all non offensive posts that mention the original post.

I can understand deleting offensive post, but deleting posts to hide the fact that there ever was an offensive post? Pretty scummy.

Aviann
04-28-2015, 05:21 PM
I would just like to know the asshole that won't let us have the god damned BotB Ass Thread back to normal. Tameth put a lot of work into making our work days brighter in that thread, and this unknown mod went and ruined something that wasn't out of the rules or out of control.

WHO FUCKED OUR BOTB ASS THREAD UP?!

Lev_Mer
04-28-2015, 05:58 PM
history repeats itself.

this is how the great dick war started, i couldnt have a dick thread.

now who speaks for you.

pwned.

(ps i lost the war it was not good)

Swish
04-28-2015, 06:01 PM
It started with the removal of forum tags... and now we're here.

Where will it end? No pictures/avatars at all? Bans for not capitalizing when you start a new sentence? Will this bleed into the game with name changes? (as seen on red)

Quite the can of worms being opened up. I worry for the the health of the forums. We don't want to be epicemu, do we?

Champion_Standing
04-28-2015, 06:01 PM
http://img.pandawhale.com/post-35088-are-you-not-entertained-gif-Gl-hg9r.gif

Lev_Mer
04-28-2015, 06:06 PM
It started with the removal of forum tags

no trust me, it started with the Dick threads~~

and it ends with banning all images and modding heavily.

also the change preventing spam accounts was good.

Madbad
04-28-2015, 07:21 PM
First, they came for the gore, and I said nothing.

Then, they came for the tranny dicks, and I said nothing.

Glenzig
04-28-2015, 07:23 PM
I'm pretty sure there are like 500,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 other forum sites that will allow you people to post whatever you want whenever you want it.

Sikorsky
04-28-2015, 08:09 PM
Banning users for "profanity in R&F thread titles". (A rule that doesn't exist)
Quietly deleting posts/threads that don't toe your political party's line.

At least have the spine to show yourself and proclaim your motives.

Are you talking about the KagatobLuvsAnimu account? That was nuked / you were banned by someone higher on the totem pole than I. Too bad.

Don't like it? Go post elsewhere, as stated above - there are many forums online that will let you spew your filth, this is not one of them.

You guys know whats OK and whats not OK - use your head before you post and its really not that difficult. Before you click "Submit" think twice about what you're saying. Plenty of people post here all day long without issue, but a few of you guys seem shocked that X rated content gets removed. :rolleyes:

P.S. Never forget, if you bash our volunteer staff - you're going to get banned.

P.S.S. We owe you nothing. Please review http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3278