PDA

View Full Version : old school eq thread

muggalol
04-26-2015, 10:54 PM
http://web.archive.org/web/20050309194502/http://www.myg0t.com/ss/story4/

This was done by a friend who i played with a long time ago. I like stumbling upon stuff like this.

Oleris
04-26-2015, 11:15 PM
"who's the son of the meth is training the spectres"

Rayzor84
04-27-2015, 12:16 PM
How did a druid get aggro off him? Would the specs even attack the other players without fd/blur?

nyclin
04-27-2015, 12:42 PM
on live, undead would add anyone near them to their hate list. if you pulled a spectre/skeleton/other undead without doing anything to generate aggro, it would turn on the first person that it got close to

this mechanic isn't present on this server as far as I've seen

PDX0621
04-27-2015, 12:51 PM
on live, undead would add anyone near them to their hate list. if you pulled a spectre/skeleton/other undead without doing anything to generate aggro, it would turn on the first person that it got close to

Oh yeah, used to pull groups of spectres in Oasis and insta invis with CoS, then pull spectre swarm around training newb groups. God I was a d!ck back in the day.

RedXIII
04-27-2015, 12:51 PM

True story. I sometimes while leveling quaddin Spectres in oasis killed a couple newbs that got too close. Fun times! Heheh

Bigtokes
04-27-2015, 03:54 PM
Back in the day, people would kite aviaks in SK. Some would KS from you, especially avos. I used to run around with invis and gather every single skele in the zone. I would just run them to the spec fort and the skeles would just split off and attack everyone. There were a good 20-30 skeles combied with zombies. They would not kill ya, but would really fuck with people kiting.

pink grapefruit
04-27-2015, 04:11 PM
Love how none of the bluebies thought to see invis. Another example of red players simply being better at the game.

PDX0621
04-27-2015, 04:52 PM
Love how none of the bluebies thought to see invis. Another example of red players simply being better at the game.

*crickets*