PDA

View Full Version : Zizix ruining players experience

Daventry
04-26-2015, 06:30 PM
an iksar by the name of zizix is running trains through noobs killing everyone. i was gonna donate and thought this was a cool idea but with a shitty community its not worth the time. i will be telling all my old time mmo buddys not to bother with your emulator.

Cazlo
04-27-2015, 01:09 AM
an iksar by the name of zizix is running trains through noobs killing everyone. i was gonna donate and thought this was a cool idea but with a shitty community its not worth the time. i will be telling all my old time mmo buddys not to bother with your emulator.

Zizix is the supreme evil overlord of the server and basically every zone at all times of the day is subject to his trains of death. We all just keep playing anyway and there's no one on the server over the level of 7 because he has killed everyone over and over 24/7/365. Probably a good thing you're calling it quits, because no matter where you go, what you do, or what time you try to do it, Zizix is sure to train on you.

radda
04-27-2015, 04:01 AM
was gonna donate and thought this was a cool idea but with a shitty community its not worth the time. i will be telling all my old time mmo buddys not to bother with your emulator.

http://media.giphy.com/media/yvQsayJtSiOME/giphy.gif

Formshifter
04-27-2015, 07:58 PM
thats what you get for rolling an iksar