PDA

View Full Version : This is how you get a thread locked!

Zyvixious
10-08-2010, 02:54 AM
Rogean your a fucking douche-bag! Just so you know your the largest hypocrite about your own rules and you suck hardcore! Wah Im banned well your weak dude. No wonder your Tralina love mumble crashed b/c no1 likes a fag moping over a girl he cant get anyways. Also that's why your lame ass server is filled with duped items and a bunch of living off the false hope of u releasing an expansion any time soon. Wow progression server my ass your like 6 months late and half your devs must be in plastic helmets... lol. You know what douche nozzle, your such a scarey ass kid, when someone tries to go about the proper way to resolve any issues you ass tucks tail and avoids them. Thats b/c you FEAR true confrontation that you cant have some of you fan club rubbing your lil ego while your attempting to be cool. Dude seriously likes get real here im upset you banned my account for creating a couple trains. You perma banned me. You on the other hand have no girlfriend, no real life friends, none of your own responsibilities, still a virgin, and you look like the fattest little pussy Ive ever seen. Like that matters though right? Its the internet oh well, but your a fucking dickhead and I have no idea why your parents bought you a server, I mean the thought of free EQ is cool but the admin is a tard and a half... Suck a cock, get turned down by all the females on this server who look remotely good you might chase after and get shot down, ban all the people who crush your ego, and die lonely at your moms, good life kid...

Stanlei
10-08-2010, 03:04 AM
I vote we keep this thread open based on the title alone!

Zyvixious
10-08-2010, 03:07 AM
Lol WTG. but your opinions suck ass :D

kinztz
10-08-2010, 03:14 AM
ITT : Wall of text + Grammar

Good day sir.

girth
10-08-2010, 03:18 AM
Go back to high school dude. Or better yet, just choke yourself out and do us a favor.

kinztz
10-08-2010, 03:21 AM
Issues surrounding Everquest can never be over analysed. At one stage or another, every man woman or child will be faced with the issue of Everquest. Cited by many as the single most important influence on post modern micro eco compartmentalism, its influence on western cinema has not been given proper recognition. Since it was first compared to antidisestablishmentarianism much has been said concerning Everquest by the upper echelons of progressive service sector organisations, many of whom fail to comprehend the full scope of Everquest. Though I would rather be in bed I will now examine the primary causes of Everquest.

Social Factors

Society is a human product. When blues legend 'Bare Foot D' remarked 'awooooh eeee only my dawg understands me' [1] he could have been making a reference to Everquest, but probably not. Difference among people, race, culture and society is essential on the survival of our world, however Everquest is crunchy on the outside but soft in the middle.

Some analysts have been tempted to disregard Everquest. I haven’t. To put it simply, people like Everquest.

Economic Factors

Increasingly economic growth and innovation are being attributed to Everquest. Of course, Everquest fits perfectly into the Lead-a-Duck-to-Water model, making allowances for recent changes in interest

Recent studies indicate that the annual military budget has always depended upon Everquest to a certain extent, but now more that ever. The financial press seems unable to make up its mind on these issues which unsettles investors.

Political Factors

No man is an island, but what of politics? Comparing the electoral politics of most Western and Eastern European countries is like comparing the vote of the man in the street with that of one more accustomed to Everquest.

Let us consider the words of that silver tongued orator, style icon Vatusia Bootlegger 'You can lead a horse to water, big deal.' [2] Amazingly, he new nothing of Everquest until he was well into his thirties. History tells us that Everquest will always be a vote winner, whether we like it, or not.
I hope, for our sake that Everquest will endure.

Conclusion

To conclude Everquest deserves all of the attention it gets. It questions, it stimulates, though Everquest brings with it obvious difficulties, it is truly Everquest.

I will leave you with the words of Hollywood's Ozzy Cruise: 'I would say without a shadow of a doubt: Everquest ROCKS!!!

Zyvixious
10-08-2010, 03:25 AM
Go back to high school dude. Or better yet, just choke yourself out and do us a favor.

hey fag boi i prolly graduate HS iwth a better gpa than u if u even graduate :P

Zyvixious
10-08-2010, 03:27 AM
Issues surrounding Everquest can never be over analysed. At one stage or another, every man woman or child will be faced with the issue of Everquest. Cited by many as the single most important influence on post modern micro eco compartmentalism, its influence on western cinema has not been given proper recognition. Since it was first compared to antidisestablishmentarianism much has been said concerning Everquest by the upper echelons of progressive service sector organisations, many of whom fail to comprehend the full scope of Everquest. Though I would rather be in bed I will now examine the primary causes of Everquest.

Social Factors

Society is a human product. When blues legend 'Bare Foot D' remarked 'awooooh eeee only my dawg understands me' [1] he could have been making a reference to Everquest, but probably not. Difference among people, race, culture and society is essential on the survival of our world, however Everquest is crunchy on the outside but soft in the middle.

Some analysts have been tempted to disregard Everquest. I haven’t. To put it simply, people like Everquest.

Economic Factors

Increasingly economic growth and innovation are being attributed to Everquest. Of course, Everquest fits perfectly into the Lead-a-Duck-to-Water model, making allowances for recent changes in interest

Recent studies indicate that the annual military budget has always depended upon Everquest to a certain extent, but now more that ever. The financial press seems unable to make up its mind on these issues which unsettles investors.

Political Factors

No man is an island, but what of politics? Comparing the electoral politics of most Western and Eastern European countries is like comparing the vote of the man in the street with that of one more accustomed to Everquest.

Let us consider the words of that silver tongued orator, style icon Vatusia Bootlegger 'You can lead a horse to water, big deal.' [2] Amazingly, he new nothing of Everquest until he was well into his thirties. History tells us that Everquest will always be a vote winner, whether we like it, or not.
I hope, for our sake that Everquest will endure.

Conclusion

To conclude Everquest deserves all of the attention it gets. It questions, it stimulates, though Everquest brings with it obvious difficulties, it is truly Everquest.

I will leave you with the words of Hollywood's Ozzy Cruise: 'I would say without a shadow of a doubt: Everquest ROCKS!!!

Take you long to research all that from the net and copy and post? ya go figure that your own mindset couldnt compile anything from your own pea brain right?

kinztz
10-08-2010, 03:27 AM
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4046/78533878.jpg

tekktrailz
10-08-2010, 03:31 AM
antidisestablishmentarianism

triple word score!

girth
10-08-2010, 03:34 AM
shure man eye bett u did

just lyke u hav so menny frends and a grate lyfe

Zyvixious
10-08-2010, 03:34 AM
lol kintz your the douche trying to come up with some nonsense they had to conjure up from some1 elses work... seems like you ride peoples nuttz quite alot go back to some ass kissing where you belong.. HEY you might have some boos right? or implants sweet go tell rogean your be lv 50 before you know it

kinztz
10-08-2010, 03:37 AM
http://www.seoboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/implied-facepalm.jpg

mimixownzall
10-08-2010, 03:54 AM
http://ph.garena.com/forum/attachments/20091229_7e14c339c9a0dd25b107zpcKMEqpZAU2.png

Bubbles
10-08-2010, 06:18 AM
All we need is a spammer to add in a post (not-so) cleverly disguising the sale of WoW gold, and we can probably even get this stickied.

Serith
10-08-2010, 07:16 AM
you're*

Honus
10-08-2010, 07:35 AM

We rest our case.

quellren
10-08-2010, 08:33 AM
http://i757.photobucket.com/albums/xx217/wanderer80/trlht.jpg

Rogean
10-08-2010, 09:02 AM
yawn... another one of these...

You're right that it's how you get a thread locked, but not because I lock it. Your assumption of me being afraid of confrontation is radically incorrect. You assume that because some moderator or guide is doing their job that I'm behind it. Well it's good to know they are doing their jobs, and pissing off the right people, but your misconceptions continue to fuel your rage. I'm actually one if (if not the only) that actually replies to these kind of threads instead of doing what forum policy states (close/move/delete).

But in addition to that, every topic in your post has been done to death man, everyone knows it's all bullshit. There's nothing to even say that I haven't already covered 100 times before. Someone stick an unsuccessful troll pic in here.

I've actually been busy at work most of this week and haven't been around the forums much.. did someone get banned or some huge raid dispute go down that I missed?

Shannacore
10-08-2010, 09:10 AM
the females on this server who look remotely good ..

O, ty~

stayne
10-08-2010, 09:12 AM
http://reedemoore.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/gift-horse.jpg?w=240&h=300

Rogean
10-08-2010, 09:18 AM
Heres one for Zyvixious:

Http://www.rogean.com/images/emogun.png

jerkstore
10-08-2010, 09:32 AM
welp

Messianic
10-08-2010, 09:35 AM
Zyvixious likes to curse on the internet because his mommy can't hear him using those naughty words.

guineapig
10-08-2010, 09:37 AM
The server is not 6 months behind schedule. Kunark would have just come out now if this was live...

XDrake
10-08-2010, 09:39 AM
Rogean your a fucking douche-bag! Just so you know your the largest hypocrite about your own rules and you suck hardcore! Wah Im banned well your weak dude. No wonder your Tralina love mumble crashed b/c no1 likes a fag moping over a girl he cant get anyways. Also that's why your lame ass server is filled with duped items and a bunch of living off the false hope of u releasing an expansion any time soon. Wow progression server my ass your like 6 months late and half your devs must be in plastic helmets... lol. You know what douche nozzle, your such a scarey ass kid, when someone tries to go about the proper way to resolve any issues you ass tucks tail and avoids them. Thats b/c you FEAR true confrontation that you cant have some of you fan club rubbing your lil ego while your attempting to be cool. Dude seriously likes get real here im upset you banned my account for creating a couple trains. You perma banned me. You on the other hand have no girlfriend, no real life friends, none of your own responsibilities, still a virgin, and you look like the fattest little pussy Ive ever seen. Like that matters though right? Its the internet oh well, but your a fucking dickhead and I have no idea why your parents bought you a server, I mean the thought of free EQ is cool but the admin is a tard and a half... Suck a cock, get turned down by all the females on this server who look remotely good you might chase after and get shot down, ban all the people who crush your ego, and die lonely at your moms, good life kid...

You know... The more words you cram into a sentence doesn't make the sentence stronger or you more right. There also comes a time to stop using commas (this thing ,) and maybe just start a sentence.

Try reading the sentence and if you run out of breath... You probably should end it somewhere. ;(

Next time you have an idea could you just... Let it go? :) 'Kay, thanks.

Raavak
10-08-2010, 09:39 AM
He's probably in gym class right now getting pwned on the wrestling mat like the little homo he is.

Dragonthorne
10-08-2010, 10:22 AM

Another malcontent confused soul proving that my tax dollars are a complete waste of funds. No capitalization, no punctuation, and the following are not words:

"boi"
"prolly"
"iwth"
"u"
"u"

While you were trying to get that supposedly better GPA, I was banging your mom and making her scream. Good work, son. You graduated with honors from the School of the Socially Inept!

Wizerud
10-08-2010, 01:07 PM
I'm guessing the original post was fake trollbait. There's no way that dude was serious.

Rogean
10-08-2010, 01:12 PM
I'm guessing the original post was fake trollbait. There's no way that dude was serious.

Unfortunately hes pretty <del>cyrius</del> serious. He still wonders why hes banned.

Shannacore
10-08-2010, 01:13 PM
Unfortunately hes pretty <del>cyrius</del> serious. He still wonders why hes banned.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

quellren
10-08-2010, 01:20 PM
Everyone remember my R&F thread like two weeks ago entitled 'Take a Fucking English Class!'?

This is the type of stellar performer it was directed at.
Please, PLEASE, I implore you OP. For the love of the (no doubt illegitimate) offspring you have fathered, learn some basic grammar and punctuation skills so they don't have to go through 4th grade with the torment of being smarter than their father.
Do it for the children.

Or off yourself so they only suffer with having a dead father, rather than a non-father.

Dragonthorne
10-08-2010, 04:37 PM
http://content8.flixster.com/photo/63/91/13/6391130_tml.jpg
He's holding out for a middle-management position.

Dragonthorne
10-08-2010, 04:39 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_wb8bAl1P-N0/SPSiw4WVquI/AAAAAAAADV4/KUEEODRszdk/s400/Merry+Christmas,+shitter+was+full.jpg

"Does this trailer park come with free wifi?"

girth
10-08-2010, 06:08 PM
Rogean I'm pretty sure this is abacab. He was raging all day about being banned for training in fear.

Shannacore
10-08-2010, 06:09 PM
zyvixious = daverik

Zithax
10-08-2010, 07:39 PM
fuck you devs

fuck you all

Zithax
10-08-2010, 07:40 PM
THIS IS AN UNJUST BAN AND SHALL BE FOUGHT WITH ALL THE MIGHT OF A SELECT FEW P99 PLAYERS WHO SUPPORT THE UNBANISHMENT OF THIS COURAGEOUS INTERNET SOLDIER

Dragonthorne
10-09-2010, 12:00 AM
THIS IS AN UNJUST BAN AND SHALL BE FOUGHT WITH ALL THE MIGHT OF A SELECT FEW P99 PLAYERS WHO SUPPORT THE UNBANISHMENT OF THIS COURAGEOUS INTERNET SOLDIER

You send a total of 1 warrior to the fight.
Your 1 warrior yells a battle cry.
The enemy laughs.

You have used all of your feeble attempts for the day. Please come back tomorrow when you have more of a life.

Swishahouse
10-09-2010, 03:12 AM

I think he was being SuprCyrius

Zithax
10-09-2010, 04:28 AM
/s

lol amirite?

Cyrius
10-09-2010, 04:44 AM

I feel so abused.

audacity
10-09-2010, 05:42 PM

I lol'd

TJHooker
10-09-2010, 09:04 PM
L ( . )( . )K at me!

Nedala
10-10-2010, 07:05 PM
Heres one for Zyvixious:

Http://www.rogean.com/images/emogun.png

LOL

Uthgaard
10-10-2010, 08:05 PM
I like how it's still got the iron sights.

AexDestroy
10-10-2010, 11:22 PM
+1
smoke weed.

Blazed420
10-11-2010, 12:17 AM
I agree. Weed is the answer to any and all problems.

bufferofnewbies
10-11-2010, 12:36 AM
NSFW (raw commedian):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93jQI_6G5Cw

Zyvixious
10-16-2010, 06:37 PM
DAm ive been gone away from this forum too long, and rogean still swallowing cock and doesnt even ADMIT a single thing. u post some fail ass pics and have ur edate come swagger around ur table scraps. seriously all u *****s got on me is how i type? word dam u all some fail ass trolls and i dragged so many people here. alot of the people posting in here are dimwitted ass kissing brown nosers. HEY ROGEAN u banned me bc ur girl wanted this dick cmon admit it u were offended bc ur a whack ass lookin nerd livin at ur mommas. and u came a runnin rogean i called u out and u came all u did is try to baffle us with some bullshit u only partly understand. its alright, we know u think ur cool when u run an emu OH SHIT u pay to entertain others when real successes get paid for their skills. shows how far uve come lol. u 1 fail ass *****. and for real im sure that pic is a gun u own urself and contemplated using it when tralina said ur dick came up a lil short... dam suck in ur life huh? ;) its ok pizza face my account might stay banned and i never get to play on an emu with that account on that server but really WHO GIVES A FUCK.... I have more fun being a dick and calling u bitches out and watching u all run and say," fuck that dude is right... But hey atleast i can pick on his typing style" <-- Really u all fail at life and trolling :D

Tokum-6n0m3
10-16-2010, 07:21 PM

I like how this post is like most post bitching about Rog or Uth, you admit to what you do wrong, you refuse to admit you were the douche, then you tell them just what a prick you think they are, and then continue to expect them to respond with a positive answer lol, the whole time, using run on sentences.....

Tokum-6n0m3
10-16-2010, 07:35 PM
I would atleast like to credit you with the wit to make the subject that, it's the only reason this has gone on this long 8)

Zyvixious
10-16-2010, 07:37 PM
The sad thing is you can't see that by your first post you made, Rogean doesn't have to explain anything. You showed everyone just what a fucktard you are, we don't need the details, your a fuck and were all better off. You explained that quite well in your post.

The only thing clearer then the reason your banned is the fact that me arguing with you is pointless lol :o

lol well im such a fuck taht i have a moron ass kid like u replying to my post and i speak out of pure ignorance vbc u think of some type of cool points u might be awarded really u suck. ur as lame as the admin and read the last post directed precisely at him its also for douche bag such as your self. im glad u hate i love every minute of it bc u have to be hated to be know speak of that who r u ? o ya a nobody

quellren
10-16-2010, 08:39 PM
That wasn't how you get a thread locked after all.
6 pages and a whole week gone by. Not locked, not deleted. Strong work there, chief.

Lazortag
10-16-2010, 09:21 PM
lol well im such a fuck taht i have a moron ass kid like u replying to my post and i speak out of pure ignorance vbc u think of some type of cool points u might be awarded really u suck. ur as lame as the admin and read the last post directed precisely at him its also for douche bag such as your self. im glad u hate i love every minute of it bc u have to be hated to be know speak of that who r u ? o ya a nobody

How does anyone understand this? How do you apply for a job when you can't type, let alone communicate intelligibly? When someone tests you for how many words a minute you can type, how do you pass, when you aren't actually typing any words?

Bodeanicus
10-16-2010, 09:46 PM
How does anyone understand this? How do you apply for a job when you can't type, let alone communicate intelligibly? When someone tests you for how many words a minute you can type, how do you pass, when you aren't actually typing any words?

When you're 14, none of that matters.

Shannacore
10-18-2010, 12:11 PM
DAm ive been gone away from this forum too long, and rogean still swallowing cock and doesnt even ADMIT a single thing. u post some fail ass pics and have ur edate come swagger around ur table scraps. seriously all u *****s got on me is how i type? word dam u all some fail ass trolls and i dragged so many people here. alot of the people posting in here are dimwitted ass kissing brown nosers. HEY ROGEAN u banned me bc ur girl wanted this dick cmon admit it u were offended bc ur a whack ass lookin nerd livin at ur mommas. and u came a runnin rogean i called u out and u came all u did is try to baffle us with some bullshit u only partly understand. its alright, we know u think ur cool when u run an emu OH SHIT u pay to entertain others when real successes get paid for their skills. shows how far uve come lol. u 1 fail ass *****. and for real im sure that pic is a gun u own urself and contemplated using it when tralina said ur dick came up a lil short... dam suck in ur life huh? ;) its ok pizza face my account might stay banned and i never get to play on an emu with that account on that server but really WHO GIVES A FUCK.... I have more fun being a dick and calling u bitches out and watching u all run and say," fuck that dude is right... But hey atleast i can pick on his typing style" <-- Really u all fail at life and trolling :D

Just can't keep my name out of your mouth, eh?

HEY ROGEAN u banned me bc ur girl wanted this dick

lolwut

Zyvixious
10-18-2010, 02:55 PM
Just can't keep my name out of your mouth, eh?

lolwut

sorry did i say bitch? whore? KUNT? my bad didnt expect ur fat ass to come a runnin lookin for more attention. im sorry u were riding rogeans dick for so long to get attention that u come up only bc of that fact.

O rogean ur so successful right living at moms u have a wopping CERT. OMG go back to school ( not a tech imitation ) and get a real degree.. what do u do work for bright house OH SHIT U DA MANE! cock sucker lol

u mad brew i know ur loving it!

mr.miketastic
10-18-2010, 03:54 PM
sorry did i say bitch? whore? KUNT? my bad didnt expect ur fat ass to come a runnin lookin for more attention. im sorry u were riding rogeans dick for so long to get attention that u come up only bc of that fact.

O rogean ur so successful right living at moms u have a wopping CERT. OMG go back to school ( not a tech imitation ) and get a real degree.. what do u do work for bright house OH SHIT U DA MANE! cock sucker lol

u mad brew i know ur loving it!

I swear, you have got to be the dumbest motherfucker on the face of the planet. How in the name of god did you get a job good enough to pay for a computer? And failing that, what are the odds of you finding someone dumber than you to steal one from? Or, did you somehow get paid by a university study of grotesquely stupid people?
In any of the scenarios above, pick one, there is one theme that prevails...Yep, dumbass.

Lazortag
10-18-2010, 04:05 PM

I'll have to consult Hasbinbad and Alawen on whether this counts as irony or not.

Swishahouse
10-18-2010, 05:39 PM
You're mad that I like Tralina.

Ploppy
10-18-2010, 05:48 PM
somebody needs a hug!

Ploppy
10-18-2010, 05:56 PM
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c288/mteub/sand.jpg

Ploppy
10-18-2010, 05:58 PM
^^^ that's kind of how I see it.

lauremore
10-18-2010, 07:13 PM
I swear, you have got to be the dumbest motherfucker on the face of the planet. How in the name of god did you get a job good enough to pay for a computer? And failing that, what are the odds of you finding someone dumber than you to steal one from? Or, did you somehow get paid by a university study of grotesquely stupid people?
In any of the scenarios above, pick one, there is one theme that prevails...Yep, dumbass.

I give you a +1. The entire you are so stupid argument is boring and serves no purpose at entertainment other than laughing at the person who posted it. I suggest a funny picture next time!

Sorrow*qc
10-19-2010, 02:19 PM
what aboute the duped items??

ooantipostoo
10-20-2010, 01:15 PM
Thats b/c you FEAR true confrontation that you cant have some of you fan club rubbing your lil ego while your attempting to be cool....

So are you doing the same Mr. 20 post's?

ooantipostoo
10-20-2010, 01:41 PM
So are you doing the same Mr. 20 post's?

I dont get why everyone crush's on Tralina....She's just a lane bryant average girl, not many of you get out much eh?

Shannacore
10-20-2010, 01:46 PM
I dont get why everyone crush's on Tralina....She's just a lane bryant average girl, not many of you get out much eh?

Oh noes, someone who has rarely ever talked to me doesn't like me, what ever will i do!!11

ooantipostoo
10-20-2010, 01:52 PM
Oh noes, someone who has rarely ever talked to me doesn't like me, what ever will i do!!11

It's like a skant that you work with or go to school with. You dont need to talk to the person when the school / work / server already knows you like to get down with VODKA VODKA VODKA DRINK DRINK DRINK mmmm LOVE hairy tight jean men. NEW favortie on my server cause you post naked and hairy pics onnomnom

xshayla701
10-20-2010, 01:55 PM

omg, you obv haven't seen the adorbs new propic!

It's like a skant that you work with or go to school with. You dont need to talk to the person when the school / work / server already knows you like to get down with VODKA VODKA VODKA DRINK DRINK DRINK mmmm LOVE hairy tight jean men. NEW favortie on my server cause you post naked and hairy pics onnomnom

those skants are bitches!

Shannacore
10-20-2010, 01:58 PM

Oh noes I'm 20 and like to drink liquor, god forbid! You're right, I'm a horrible horrible person!

Everyone has a type. I'm sorry I enjoy facial hair and pants that fit.

omg, you obv haven't seen the adorbs new propic!

ITS TRUE, that picture rules.

President
10-20-2010, 02:05 PM
Oh noes I'm 20 and like to drink liquor, god forbid! You're right, I'm a horrible horrible person!

You know how to tell when an under age girl drinks? Don't worry, shell tell you, and everyone else within yelling distance and/or who will listen to her.

ooantipostoo
10-20-2010, 02:09 PM

Everyone has a type. I'm sorry I enjoy facial hair and pants that fit.

ITS TRUE, that picture rules.

I dont think you got it.

Shannacore
10-20-2010, 02:11 PM
I dont think you got it.

I don't see how your opinions on my interests make me a skank.

ooantipostoo
10-20-2010, 02:17 PM
I don't see how your opinions on my interests make me a skank.

Putting 2 + 2 together isnt hard. Commenting on pretty much every guy being hot. umm commenting on a naked guy being you're new Fav. Sayin you're sex count in mumble didnt help and im sure that number was still not correct as most girls like to fib about that. So yah pretty much sloppy big girl skank not really hard to tell. It's not really internet opinions when im comments on you're RL. Like I said the whole school knows.

Shannacore
10-20-2010, 02:31 PM
Commenting on pretty much every guy being hot

I believe the word I used was 'cute', and I still don't see ill intention with finding attractive people attractive.

commenting on a naked guy being you're new Fav

I don't think you understand sarcasm or humor.

Sayin you're sex count in mumble didnt help

Oh okay but every other dude who also chimed in on the conversation is totally holy. It was a friendly conversation, unbunch your panties please. The number wasn't even high. If I was like "FIFTEEN HELL YES" I'd agree with you.

It's not really internet opinions when im comments on you're RL.

Ah yes commenting on things I have said on an internet forum or chat is definitely real life and not the internet. You know next to nothing about me, or my real life.

Pls though, keep going, this is making the work day pass

ooantipostoo
10-20-2010, 02:42 PM
unbunch your panties please.

Eww get off meh nutz

mimixownzall
10-20-2010, 03:09 PM

You know how hard it is to find a girl who isnt 100lbs over weight and/or has 5 kids who plays MMO's?

I have had beautiful girlfriends, but they were just that.. beautiful and nothing much to offer outside of their looks. That was fine and dandy when I was young, but it gets old the older you get (I'm 36).

She might not be Miss America, but at least she has a common interest with all of us. I mean, her music taste really sucks, but there are some things you have to compromise ( ;p).

Would you rather us all gang up and call her a stupid whore?

Oh, and in before "STUPID VIRGIN TAKING UP FOR A GIRL WHO WILL HE WILL NEVER SEE. ASS KISSING HOMO ECT."

Rogean
10-20-2010, 03:12 PM
inb4 interbutts white knight posts

Lazortag
10-20-2010, 03:14 PM
You know how hard it is to find a girl who isnt 100lbs over weight and/or has 5 kids who plays MMO's?

I have had beautiful girlfriends, but they were just that.. beautiful and nothing much to offer outside of their looks. That was fine and dandy when I was young, but it gets old the older you get (I'm 36).

She might not be Miss America, but at least she has a common interest with all of us. I mean, her music taste really sucks, but there are some things you have to compromise ( ;p).

Oh, and in before "STUPID VIRGIN TAKING UP FOR A GIRL WHO WILL HE WILL NEVER SEE. ASS KISSING HOMO ECT."

I love the dichotomy between "attractive" and "interesting/smart/has a personality/etc." Outside of the US, most women aren't hideously obese and I'd say it's not difficult at all to find one that's attractive and has common interests with you. I know it sounds trite but...

not many of you get out much eh?

^This.

mimixownzall
10-20-2010, 03:16 PM
Putting 2 + 2 together isnt hard. Commenting on pretty much every guy being hot. umm commenting on a naked guy being you're new Fav. Sayin you're sex count in mumble didnt help and im sure that number was still not correct as most girls like to fib about that. So yah pretty much sloppy big girl skank not really hard to tell. It's not really internet opinions when im comments on you're RL. Like I said the whole school knows.

So, guys can do these things but girls can't? Virgins are over rated. Women who are considered by most to be 'skanks' have been the best friends. I imagine they would be the best girlfriends, too.

Shannacore
10-20-2010, 03:17 PM

Hahaha, at the music taste comment. I totally laughed.

<3

Japan
10-20-2010, 03:17 PM
so amazing, a vapid attention whore that plays MMOs and is only moderately ugly! The parents are proud, I'm sure.

mimixownzall
10-20-2010, 03:18 PM
^This.

Speaking of trite...

"You are being nice to a girl, that means you are a virgin who never gets out of your mom's basement LOLOLOLOLOLOL LOSER LOLOLOLOLOL."

Shannacore
10-20-2010, 03:24 PM
http://www4.images.coolspotters.com/photos/57984/fabricali-haters-make-me-famous-t-shirt-profile.jpg

btw.

Japan
10-20-2010, 03:26 PM
speaking of vapid

Shannacore
10-20-2010, 03:27 PM
What is it again that makes me vapid? Must have missed that part.

ooantipostoo
10-20-2010, 03:32 PM
Famous for all the wrong reasons....I guess its good if you're going for the 8th street latina thing.

@mimi if you're looking for a common interest and a MMO playing girl is one of them you're nuts. Seems to me you are looking in all the wrong places.

Japan
10-20-2010, 03:35 PM
What is it again that makes me vapid? Must have missed that part.

look up vapid, look up the dull post that preceded mine, and think really really hard. I believe in you.

ooantipostoo
10-20-2010, 03:38 PM
look up vapid, look up the dull post that preceded mine, and think really really hard. I believe in you.

In other words you lack swagger, and truely arnt dougie freshhhh.

Shannacore
10-20-2010, 03:38 PM

O I C

Shannacore
10-20-2010, 03:40 PM
In other words you lack swagger, and truely arnt dougie freshhhh.

Whatchoo know 'bout my swagger

Akim
10-20-2010, 03:40 PM
You last visited: 06-19-2010
Hey guy who wrote this thread.
In four months no one has failed at life quite as bad as you.

http://i.zdnet.com/blogs/5-avoidable-reasons-it-projects-fail.jpg

ooantipostoo
10-20-2010, 03:49 PM
Whatchoo know 'bout my swagger

I do have to say you do take constructive criticism very well.

purist
10-20-2010, 03:54 PM
In the normal world, Tralina is a 2 or 3 on a 10 scale. That's just being honest.

Sure, she wishes she was a 6 or 7, but deep down, she too knows she's a 2 or 3 at best.

But here, on p99? If she tries hard enough, she can for a short moment receive the attention the normal world affords a 6, 7, or an 8.

President
10-20-2010, 03:57 PM
In the normal world, Tralina is a 2 or 3 on a 10 scale. That's just being honest.

Sure, she wishes she was a 6 or 7, but deep down, she too knows she's a 2 or 3 at best.

But here, on p99? If she tries hard enough, she can for a short moment receive the attention the normal world affords a 6, 7, or an 8.

Does your scale start at -5? 2 or 3 at best? Have you been to walmart?

If shes a 2, there is a whole slew of people at 1. Id say more like a 4/5.

baub
10-20-2010, 04:04 PM
my only beef with tralalala is i think she still lives in AZ

what a god awful place

mimixownzall
10-20-2010, 04:05 PM
Famous for all the wrong reasons....I guess its good if you're going for the 8th street latina thing.

@mimi if you're looking for a common interest and a MMO playing girl is one of them you're nuts. Seems to me you are looking in all the wrong places.

Why would one be nuts looking for a girl who likes to play MMO's? I fail to see how that would be crazy, other than it being a product of your narrow perspective.

ooantipostoo
Rogean
http://i460.photobucket.com/albums/qq321/CourtneylovesMike/Untitled.jpg

Shannacore
my only beef with tralalala is i think she still lives in AZ

what a god awful place

New Mexico sir, NEW MEXICO!

ooantipostoo
10-20-2010, 04:08 PM
Why would one be nuts looking for a girl who likes to play MMO's? I fail to see how that would be crazy, other than it being a product of your narrow perspective.

Because a girl that place a MMO should be the least of you're worries lol, way more important things to worry about unless you're glued to that computer 24/7 other wise ya......great.....idea.

purist
10-20-2010, 04:08 PM
Does your scale start at -5? 2 or 3 at best? Have you been to walmart?

If shes a 2, there is a whole slew of people at 1. Id say more like a 4/5.

I don't calibrate my scale by hitting up a local Walmart. It sounds like you have been spending too much time there, my friend.

You have no clue what a 5 is if you think she is one.

President
10-20-2010, 04:12 PM
I don't calibrate my scale by hitting up a local Walmart. It sounds like you have been spending too much time there, my friend.

No, you have no idea how to run a proper scale. There are scale of far far far uglier people on this planet yet you only leave one spot (1) for them? That's not how a scale works.

mimixownzall
10-20-2010, 04:16 PM
Because a girl that place a MMO should be the least of you're worries lol, way more important things to worry about unless you're glued to that computer 24/7 other wise ya......great.....idea.

Wow, what a brilliant display of ignorance.

At what point did I ever say playing an MMO is the most important thing? No one with even a minute amount of intelligence would.... God, I'm not even going to bother...

mimixownzall
10-20-2010, 04:18 PM
To be in my "1-10" scale, you would have to first be fuck-able.

So, there are a lot of people out there who wouldn't even be on it.

President
10-20-2010, 04:19 PM
Here's a one:

http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery/archived/Chinese_Female/Charlene_Choi/charlene.bmp

Some 2/3:

http://www.psychologytoday.com/files/u15/Fat_chicks_1.jpg

Some 5:

Tralina

Some 7/8:

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/tan4ikk/tan4ikk0903/tan4ikk090300075/4559340.jpg

Some 10:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WIgKC_7QOqc/SlZEmA6m8mI/AAAAAAAAADc/uRub3jM3_t4/s400/marissamiller1.jpg

Japan
10-20-2010, 04:20 PM

this is how I look at it too. There's no point including the Elephant Man as a 1 in a fuckability scale; he's just not on the map.

President
10-20-2010, 04:20 PM

That would be a "fuckable scale" not a "hotness scale."

ooantipostoo
10-20-2010, 04:23 PM
Wow, what a brilliant display of ignorance.

At what point did I ever say playing an MMO is the most important thing? No one with even a minute amount of intelligence would.... God, I'm not even going to bother...

But you do, you clearly made it a point of both of you're post's. In no way is this ignorant. I was just pointing out that looking for a girl that enjoys MMO's isnt going to go far and limits you.

Japan
10-20-2010, 04:25 PM
But you do, you clearly made it a point of both of you're post's. In no way is this ignorant. I was just pointing out that looking for a girl that enjoys MMO's isnt going to go far and limits you.

lol

Theldios
10-20-2010, 04:25 PM

Scale this scale that if she is ready and willing I am fucking! What else you think God made eyelids for!~

purist
10-20-2010, 04:29 PM
My scale corresponds to the overwhelming consensus.

On the other hand, you just showed how out of sync yours is with that post.

In what universe are any of the pictured in the first image a THREE and in what universe is the girl with the measuring tape an EIGHT?

President
10-20-2010, 04:30 PM

In what universe are any of the pictured in the first image a THREE and in what universe is the girl with the measuring tape an EIGHT?

If your scale is fuckable only, you just admitted you would fuck Tralina.

Enjoy that.

President
10-20-2010, 04:31 PM

Lets see some picture of your scale please, thanks.

ooantipostoo
10-20-2010, 04:32 PM
Just make it simple fat = 0 out of 10

purist
10-20-2010, 04:32 PM
Why would my scale be fuckable only?

Akim
10-20-2010, 04:33 PM

I will debate you random guy #107

Think about why you're putting her down, who cares if you think she isn't as attractive as they do.
More-over, if you're right about her being less-attractive than the average female, the fact that she is interested in the same thing they're interested in must affect how they feel towards her, wouldn't you say that is a good thing?
Such a horrible world we live in where women aren't 100% objectified and judged solely on their looks.

Now, on to the scale system. This scale has no scientific medium such as it is left solely up to the observer. And therefore can not possibly be the same as your scale(you're observer A) unless you were exposed to the exact environments and ideas on beauty that observer B has had. Meaning there is no such thing as a universal theory of beauty and it is left purely up to the eye of the observer.

Besides, what is your motive of putting a young lady down.

President
10-20-2010, 04:35 PM
Why would my scale be fuckable only?

The overwhelming consensus so far is fuckable only. Exactly which you just said....

Now, on to the scale system. This scale has no scientific medium such as it is left solely up to the observer. And therefore can not possibly be the same as your scale(you're observer A) unless you were exposed to the exact environments and ideas on beauty that observer B has had. Meaning there is no such thing as a universal theory of beauty and it is left purely up to the eye of the observ

Very good point, the girl i put in at 7/8 I would consider around a 7. But I know plenty of people who would consider her a 9.

Apparently purist is a male model.

ooantipostoo
10-20-2010, 04:35 PM
I will debate you random guy #107

Think about why you're putting her down, who cares if you think she isn't as attractive as they do.
More-over, if you're right about her being less-attractive than the average female, the fact that she is interested in the same thing they're interested in must affect how they feel towards her, wouldn't you say that is a good thing?
Such a horrible world we live in where women aren't 100% objectified and judged solely on their looks.

Now, on to the scale system. This scale has no scientific medium such as it is left solely up to the observer. And therefore can not possibly be the same as your scale(you're observer A) unless you were exposed to the exact environments and ideas on beauty that observer B has had. Meaning there is no such thing as a universal theory of beauty and it is left purely up to the eye of the observer.

Besides, what is your motive of putting a young lady down.

Objective: You must break em down, before you build them up!

purist
10-20-2010, 04:38 PM
The overwhelming consensus so far is fuckable only. Exactly which you just said....

Wait.. I said that the scale is for fuckable chicks only?

When? Show me where, please.

The general consensus is that the minimum rating that most men would consider fucking is somewhere around a 4.

That's my position, and it corresponds to the general consensus. I have never stated anything else. You're either retarded, or confusing someone else's post with mine.

President
10-20-2010, 04:40 PM
Wait.. I said that the scale is for fuckable chicks only?

When? Show me where, please.

The general consensus is that the minimum rating that most men would consider fucking is somewhere around a 4.

That's my position, and it corresponds to the general consensus. I have never stated anything else. You're either retarded, or confusing someone else's post with mine.

Jesus man. Go back and read the other posts on previous pages. You referred to the general consensus. There were 3 or so people stating you have to be fuckable to get into my 1-10, that, overall is the general consensus. Unless you are talking about the general consensus between you and your male modeling friends?

purist
10-20-2010, 04:42 PM
k, two people on page 12 of a Project 99 forum thread are now ambassadors of the male gender, and account fully for the gender's general consensus.

President
10-20-2010, 04:44 PM
k, two people on page 12 of a Project 99 forum thread are now ambassadors of the male gender, and account fully for the gender's general consensus.

I have never heard one single person in my life refer to "4" as being the number for fuckable on a scale of 1-10. Not one.

Not one in this post either.

So, how I am supposed to magically assume that is the "general consensus" and not think that you are referring to the consensus on this thread is beyond me.

purist
10-20-2010, 04:44 PM
Hey, lets split hairs about me claiming the mantle of the general consensus for 5 more pages.

President
10-20-2010, 04:45 PM
Hey, lets split hairs about me claiming the mantle of the general consensus for 5 more pages.

I'm more interested in seeing a picture lineup of your scale. If for nothing more to pass time looking at hot girls while at work.

nilbog
10-20-2010, 04:48 PM
Text is text.

http://i55.tinypic.com/25ji5nn.jpg

carry on!

President
very nice Nilbog.

purist
I was in the process of until you digressed for 3 pages to make a pendantic, childish point. Now I'm more interested in:

Why you calibrate your hotness scale by scoping the women of Walmart.

Since you say the scale is fuckable only, why you consider the following women to be THREES.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/files/u15/Fat_chicks_1.jpg

President
10-20-2010, 04:54 PM
The scale isn't fuckable only. Thats what other people said. I consider my scale a scale of hotness. Fuckable on my scale would be 7+.

Akim
10-20-2010, 04:58 PM
See, I would consider fuckable at 4. And those big wemon a few posts up at a 1. Because I put super models with no flaws at 10.
And I would have only slept with a few women if I would only date 7/8+.

Shannacore
10-20-2010, 05:00 PM
This thread has shown me that males and their scales are very very silly

ooantipostoo
10-20-2010, 05:00 PM
Nilbog you slut!

President
10-20-2010, 05:04 PM
See, I would consider fuckable at 4. And those big wemon a few posts up at a 1. Because I put super models with no flaws at 10.
And I would have only slept with a few women if I would only date 7/8+.

It's not really much different, I just have each number count for more. So my 7, is your 4 & 5 ish.

And alternatively, my 3 is your .75, and my 1 is your .25.

President
10-20-2010, 05:04 PM
Well, maybe not "count for more" depending on how you look at it.

purist
10-20-2010, 05:05 PM
That's because you base your scale off the women in Walmart.

Akim
10-20-2010, 05:05 PM
Yeah, I just threw in the insanely hot into my list and it screwed the rest of the food chain.
lol

ooantipostoo
10-20-2010, 05:09 PM
Tralina is right, this thread makes my work day go by fast. OMG we have a common interest i suddenly think you're hot! ZING~~!

President
10-20-2010, 05:12 PM
That's because you base your scale off the women in Walmart.

I know you've been needing it for your self esteem so Ill let you get in that little jab and just move on.

http://www.warwicksu.com/pageassets/societies/exec/recognition/waa/gold_star.jpg

Swishahouse
10-20-2010, 05:15 PM
I almost drowned in Lake Rathe scanning over all this bollocks. For people who don't / wouldn't fuck Tralina you guys sure bring it up every chance you get.

Akim
10-20-2010, 05:18 PM
Rathe always was my favorite place to die.

Japan
10-20-2010, 05:19 PM
nobody would be dissing tralina if she didn't reply to 95% of insults with hilarious insecurity

President
10-20-2010, 05:20 PM
Yeah, I just threw in the insanely hot into my list and it screwed the rest of the food chain.
lol

Well, I am actually leaning to like your scale a bit better. It does give more room for a better numerical description of the important scale of women. So lets start to compromise.

1. Completely hideous
2. Tolerable from a distance
3. Tolerable in my vicinity
4. Lose 30lbs and let me check again
5. Lose 15lbs and/or 10 shots/beers (potential eyes closed)
6. 10 shots/beers or on a losing streak
7. Yea, I'd do that
8. Oh yea
9. HOLY SHIT I BANGED A HOTTIE!
10. "Hi, hello there, oops.. i just came in my pants"

ooantipostoo
10-20-2010, 05:22 PM
purist just owned the living shit out of you.

mimixownzall
10-20-2010, 05:22 PM

And I'm pointing out you're stupid.

Shannacore
10-20-2010, 05:23 PM
nobody would be dissing tralina if she didn't reply to 95% of insults with hilarious insecurity

Pointing out when people are wrong doesn't count as insecurity, imo

ooantipostoo
10-20-2010, 05:27 PM
And I'm pointing out you're stupid.

You;re dumb like rock man, read what you posted. You might want to see the doctor for catatonic schizophrenia.

ooantipostoo
10-20-2010, 05:27 PM
*You're dumb like rocks*

Japan
10-20-2010, 05:33 PM
Pointing out when people are wrong doesn't count as insecurity, imo

this post is SO casually punctuated. you're definitely not insecure, my bad

Shannacore
10-20-2010, 05:34 PM
this post is SO casually punctuated. you're definitely not insecure, my bad

I think you are looking at things a little too closely

Swishahouse
10-20-2010, 05:35 PM
OMG TRALINA LEARN TO NOT BE SO CASUAL GOD YOURE SO CASUALLY INSECURE EVERYTHING YOU DO IS WRONG

Swishahouse
10-20-2010, 05:36 PM
STUPID STUPID COMMA STUPIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!

Crover_CT99
10-20-2010, 05:38 PM
This thread has shown me that males and their scales are very very silly

Guys scales vary directly with availability. I mean, lonely farmers fuck their livestock.

That being said, ye old ladder theory gives a decent abstraction.
What I have noticed is that my "would actively like to fuck" category gets a hell of a lot bigger in my late 20s.

http://i55.tinypic.com/28l3olw.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/2urnfrc.jpg
http://i55.tinypic.com/eimq1h.gif
http://www.laddertheory.com/

ooantipostoo
10-20-2010, 05:39 PM
Quick Mimi here is the right time to chime in on someone being ignorant!

mimixownzall
10-20-2010, 05:40 PM
Objective: You must break em down, before you build them up!

Point proven.

Japan
10-20-2010, 05:40 PM
what a total crock of shit

mimixownzall
10-20-2010, 05:47 PM
17 pages and still not locked.

Epic fail OP.

ooantipostoo
10-20-2010, 05:54 PM
Point proven.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b178/deadfred821/Forum%20Stuff/CluelessIdiot.jpg

Ronas
10-20-2010, 06:11 PM
Does the scale add up? so you saying you would do a "3/10", the 3 fat women get 1, so 1+1+1=3 which mean you would do em if its all 3 correct?:eek:

President
10-20-2010, 06:21 PM
Does the scale add up? so you saying you would do a "3/10", the 3 fat women get 1, so 1+1+1=3 which mean you would do em if its all 3 correct?:eek:

I think taking the highest number subtracting the lowest number would give you a more accurate total description.

President
10-20-2010, 06:21 PM
I think taking the highest number subtracting the lowest number would give you a more accurate total description.

Well, nevermind, that won't work. A 9 and a 1 is definitely not an 8.

Median average I guess is best.

President
10-20-2010, 06:22 PM

Well, not that either... a 1, 2, & 3, is definitely like a -2 together.

Theldios
10-20-2010, 06:34 PM

LoL you guys just do not get it, you got a 1 and 9 you bang the 9 and let the 1 lick your balls while you do it!

Bodeanicus
10-20-2010, 06:37 PM
Pot, meet kettle:

She still won't fuck you, bro. Ever.

President
10-20-2010, 06:40 PM
Haha Theld...

ooantipostoo
10-20-2010, 06:44 PM
She still won't fuck you, bro. Ever.

Who's asking?

purist
10-20-2010, 06:55 PM
So, I have to listen to 20 male nerds flirt with 1 female nerd.She still won't fuck you, bro. Ever.

Bodeanicus
10-20-2010, 06:57 PM
Who's asking?

Your mom. Tell her to stop calling, by the way. I'm bored with her.

ooantipostoo
10-20-2010, 07:07 PM
Your mom. Tell her to stop calling, by the way. I'm bored with her.

Ok so let me get this straight. My Mom is asking to bang Tralina, but you want her to stop calling you? This doesnt even make sense.

Any who have fun at Tralina's Party!
http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee507/1ce1223/1227643887047.jpg

mimixownzall
10-20-2010, 11:03 PM
Ok so let me get this straight. My Mom is asking to bang Tralina, but you want her to stop calling you? This doesnt even make sense.

Any who have fun at Tralina's Party!
http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee507/1ce1223/1227643887047.jpg

And you have fun at your party!

http://urgh.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/warhammer40k.jpg?w=475

Bodeanicus
10-20-2010, 11:21 PM
Bodeanicus likes to project.

In your own words, you're a:

You got me. I want to project my meat missle into your dookie chute. Don't be coy, I'm talkin' balls deep, sweetheart. I might even give you a reach around.

Rogean
10-20-2010, 11:30 PM
Someone actually took that picture way back in the day and put the names of EQEmu Developers on it...

I need to find that pic...

audacity
10-21-2010, 12:02 AM

That Social Distortion shirt is the shit!

Swishahouse
10-21-2010, 01:10 AM
SOCIAL DISTORTION WOOOOOT!

guineapig
10-21-2010, 10:15 AM
I couldn't help but notice that Zyvixious apparently does not know how to get a thread locked. :p

Dominick
10-21-2010, 11:07 AM

Who is trashing people doing some Napoleonic wargaming?

Lets bring the boys to the party!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ln7RqQ4Lz0Y/R-Z_Fnww9sI/AAAAAAAAAJc/gyGKhFvcQ40/s400/Cnv0001.jpg
because the girls get scarce when we bring out little plastic men....

ooantipostoo
10-21-2010, 11:16 AM

Thanks brah I will! This thread erupted in a giant BROUHAHA