PDA

View Full Version : The all inclusive 4/19 suspension thread

Troubled
04-19-2015, 10:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/MH7ZwuQ.png

The Mystical Order is under Raid Suspension From the next 2 Class C Lady Vox, and the next 2 Class C Lord Nagafen, will be suspended from the Plane of Fear starting at 12:01am EST April 20th, and ending at 12:01am EST Monday April 27th, for the following violations of the following raid policy:

Booh of TMO trains Rampage camp at North Wall in PoF (3/15) (1 week no Fear + Player Suspension)
Narfle of TMO trains Rampage in Permafrost (3/16) (Next 2 Class C Vox + Player Suspension)
Mcdundee and Nitrix of TMO stall Naggy (3/29) (Next 2 Class C Naggy + Player Suspension)

Rampage is under Raid Suspension From Next 2 Nexonas, for the following violations of the following raid policy:

Biddil of Rampage stalls/kites on Nexona, pulling it to Hosh Lair (3/15) (Next 2 Nexona + Player Suspension)

Indignation is under Raid Suspension From Next 2 Class R Sevs that Indignation is not locked out for, for the following violations of the following raid policy:

Indignation gets illegal FTE (and kill) on Sev. (3/15) (Next 2 Class R Sev that Indig is not locked out for)

Doljonijiarnimorinar is under Raid Suspension From The Plane of Sky starting at 12:01am EST Monday April 20th, and ending at 12:01am EST Monday April 27th for the following violations of the following raid policy:

Gingerzz of Dolji Trains BDA in Sky (3/14) (1 week no Sky + Player Suspension)

Straighten up, fellas.

Oleris
04-19-2015, 11:09 PM
damn no free mobs for us :D

DetroitVelvetSmooth
04-19-2015, 11:27 PM
damn no free mobs for us :D

More free than they were before.

Lune
04-19-2015, 11:50 PM
It's time for a suspension policy that scales the length of guild raid-suspensions up exponentially for continued offenses over a period of time... and then after maybe a couple weeks of good behavior, decays logarithmically. I can see with just a quick glance that a certain guild has been suspended 6 times in the last 6 months, and all the suspensions appear relatively short. You should start coming down hard on these motherfuckers. I see guilds that never seem to get suspended. What are they doing differently? They aren't conducting themselves like dickwads.

Man0warr
04-19-2015, 11:57 PM
TMO suspended from 3 things at once? Should just give them a break from all raids for a month.

Tongpow
04-20-2015, 12:05 AM
offenders should be summarily executed in rl

Troubled
04-20-2015, 12:14 AM
I think the suspensions actually are ramping up decently. He's naming, shaming, and suspending training culprits now. This is still a game and training isn't something people should typically get perma-banned for, intentional or not.

If Dolj members really did join TMO, I'm wondering if their sky suspension will bar them from entering the zone during TMO's sky raids.

Indignation still not worth talking about.

FatMice
04-20-2015, 12:19 AM
... This is still a game and training isn't something people should typically get perma-banned for, intentional or not...

Agree'd

fiveeauxfour
04-20-2015, 12:28 AM
Indignation still not worth talking about.

How'd Class R CT go?

rictus204
04-20-2015, 12:28 AM
in b4 bda we weren't even competing for that..

Troubled
04-20-2015, 01:15 AM
How'd Class R CT go?

We were locked out, lol.

Lazie
04-20-2015, 01:17 AM
We were locked out, lol.

Stop acting superior. We trademarked that attitude.

Troubled
04-20-2015, 01:20 AM
Stop acting superior. We trademarked that attitude.

Just handing out facts bro.

arsenalpow
04-20-2015, 05:13 AM
Dolj trained us in Hate.

maerilith
04-20-2015, 05:36 AM
http://i.imgur.com/MH7ZwuQ.png

The Mystical Order is under Raid Suspension From the next 2 Class C Lady Vox, and the next 2 Class C Lord Nagafen, will be suspended from the Plane of Fear starting at 12:01am EST April 20th, and ending at 12:01am EST Monday April 27th, for the following violations of the following raid policy:

Booh of TMO trains Rampage camp at North Wall in PoF (3/15) (1 week no Fear + Player Suspension)
Narfle of TMO trains Rampage in Permafrost (3/16) (Next 2 Class C Vox + Player Suspension)
Mcdundee and Nitrix of TMO stall Naggy (3/29) (Next 2 Class C Naggy + Player Suspension)

Rampage is under Raid Suspension From Next 2 Nexonas, for the following violations of the following raid policy:

Biddil of Rampage stalls/kites on Nexona, pulling it to Hosh Lair (3/15) (Next 2 Nexona + Player Suspension)

Indignation is under Raid Suspension From Next 2 Class R Sevs that Indignation is not locked out for, for the following violations of the following raid policy:

Indignation gets illegal FTE (and kill) on Sev. (3/15) (Next 2 Class R Sev that Indig is not locked out for)

Doljonijiarnimorinar is under Raid Suspension From The Plane of Sky starting at 12:01am EST Monday April 20th, and ending at 12:01am EST Monday April 27th for the following violations of the following raid policy:

Gingerzz of Dolji Trains BDA in Sky (3/14) (1 week no Sky + Player Suspension)

Straighten up, fellas.

Not @ OP but @ guilds involved.

#L2playbetter

Even red players know how to rules lawyer without getting bant themselves.

GnashingOfTeeth
04-20-2015, 05:36 AM
Habitual offfender law, this is corrective and punitive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-strikes_law

Rayzor84
04-20-2015, 07:29 AM
The competition on a Sim is srs bidness.

Swish
04-20-2015, 07:36 AM
http://mw2.google.com/mw-panoramio/photos/medium/56428650.jpg

Juevento
04-20-2015, 10:16 AM
It's kind of funny that Indignation gets suspended for basically the same thing Taken did a couple months back. Nothing happened to Taken but some deleted loot.

bktroost
04-20-2015, 10:31 AM
How'd Class R CT go?

The raid page messed up and screwed up everyone's internal method of timing spawns= uncontested CT.

Fanguru
04-20-2015, 11:19 AM
What did Indignation actually do on Sev?
I doubt the situation could have been the same mess as Taken's Sev.

Asele
04-20-2015, 11:23 AM
3 non-factioned mage trackers + sev pop = randomly assigned unintentional FTE. Tracker died, mob reset, Indig got intentional FTE after reset and was banned. Concession was apparently required despite clean and complete mob reset.

bktroost
04-20-2015, 11:24 AM
They had a mage that was not factioned at Sev which gained the initial aggro. They got a false FTE with their tracker which caused all the trackers to die/become useless. They then got a secondary FTE on Sev and kited him to camp and killed.

Once you get a false FTE on a tracker, you have to bow out of the fight. You are no longer elidgible to kill that mob.

Asele
04-20-2015, 11:25 AM
Whoever's unfactioned mage got FTE would have been automatically required to concede encounter based on the information provided to us.

(Not intentionally anon, never got around to making sig, but I'm Xellic from Indig)

Fanguru
04-20-2015, 11:28 AM
Seems like a fair ruling and I don't see Indignation complaining.
Was that a jimmies-rustled BDA taking a free shot at Taken? :)

arsenalpow
04-20-2015, 11:30 AM
Ya the standard protocol is to stand down if you aggro the dragon and put the other coth mages in danger. Div and us had the same issue at Fay a while back and they handled it perfectly.

I'm arguing on Indig's behalf (not that it was asked for or needed) because it seems the punishment scaled with no prior incident. Doesn't seem to make sense.

Fanguru
04-20-2015, 11:35 AM
Class R punishments always seem harsher.
Being suspended from one mob for a week for Class C is no big deal: plenty of other targets to go for and it is always one or maybe 2 weeks.

Indignation banned for 2 cycles after lockout is lifted is what? 3 months unless there is a sim repop? Ouch.

arsenalpow
04-20-2015, 11:39 AM
Being suspended from one mob for a week for Class C is no big deal: plenty of other targets to go for and it is always one or maybe 2 weeks.

Indignation banned for 2 cycles after lockout is lifted is what? 3 months unless there is a sim repop? Ouch.

I've always said that class R punishments are way too harsh. Our Sev was called a stall even though it was just a botched pull. Sirken wanted to call our draco a stall, but our puller got feared. It's not consistent.

Indignation being suspended for one class R cycle of Sev seems like the normal response to that penalty. Two cycles seems excessive since it's a first time infraction, unless he's adding it in on top of all their ragefire infractions, but that's different mobs.

bktroost
04-20-2015, 11:51 AM

That's entirely intentional. It's supposed to be a greener pasture over there in class C. The bias is part of the plan. If you don't care about gearing out players and are more interested in just gaming with no real impact to your guild if you loose a mob for 3 months, then class R is the place for you!

If you want to get all kinds of raid mobs and use the kiting tactics necessary for it then go class C. They encourage that kind of environment so why would they punish harshly?

Kiting/training-->necessary for class C mobs + Training another guild-->illegal =Light punishment.

They punish it because it is wrong, but they encourage that play style so they punish it lightly.

Class R shouldn't need training/kiting to get mobs so the punishment is harsher to encourage people moving up.

cornisthebest
04-20-2015, 12:57 PM
can someone tell me what FTE means? noob here

myriverse
04-20-2015, 01:07 PM
First To Engage

Kushie
04-20-2015, 04:42 PM
TMO lawyer squad is doing a great job at minimalizing their suspensions. Bravo

rictus204
04-20-2015, 05:29 PM
It's supposed to be a greener pasture over there in class C.

Swish
04-20-2015, 05:39 PM
can someone tell me what FTE means? noob here

first to engage

Ele
04-20-2015, 05:49 PM
first to engage

the blue version of yellow text!