Ele
04-13-2015, 03:11 PM
300+ KOS people in Kael, mass trains, wipes, zone crashes

Tiax
04-13-2015, 03:51 PM
Kittens Who Say Meow to be number 1 in server firsts

Ella`Ella
04-13-2015, 04:10 PM
TMO and Rampage try and compete for the same mobs leading to mass trains, wipes and unprecedented petition quest.

BDA and Taken join forces to cock-block the rest of the content through zerg forces of 300+ members. They'll try blocking keys as long as they can and mow down whatever mobs they can using numbers instead of talent. They'll try and level up their petitionquest skills as well.

Other current Class-R guilds will be isolated, hoping to snag a Lodi or two, if a shaman isn't perma camping him starting at day 1. They'll likely consolidate to be equally as scummy as BDA or Taken or their members will slowly gravitate to TMO/Rampage.

Can't wait...

arsenalpow
04-13-2015, 04:20 PM
When has BDA ever teamed up for anything?
I'll hang up and lists.

Tiggles
TMO and Rampage try and compete for the same mobs leading to mass trains, wipes and unprecedented petition quest.

BDA and Taken join forces to cock-block the rest of the content through zerg forces of 300+ members. They'll try blocking keys as long as they can and mow down whatever mobs they can using numbers instead of talent. They'll try and level up their petitionquest skills as well.

Other current Class-R guilds will be isolated, hoping to snag a Lodi or two, if a shaman isn't perma camping him starting at day 1. They'll likely consolidate to be equally as scummy as BDA or Taken or their members will slowly gravitate to TMO/Rampage.

Can't wait...

You can see the future

arsenalpow
Listen.

(Punted hard)

Ella`Ella
04-13-2015, 04:21 PM
I'll hang up and lists.

You tried to piggyback off FE several times during trak poop socks when you realized that your guild was mad, bad, sad and you still needed trak loots. I say "tried to" because I shut your ass down real fast.

Tasslehofp99
04-13-2015, 05:05 PM
I predict TMO and IB will both be raid suspended for the first month of velious. This of course will pave the way for BDA to awaken the sleeper as the ultimate troll.

Man0warr
04-13-2015, 05:10 PM
Would take more than a month to get enough keys to take out Warders :>

arsenalpow
04-13-2015, 05:17 PM
You tried to piggyback off FE several times during trak poop socks when you realized that your guild was mad, bad, sad and you still needed trak loots. I say "tried to" because I shut your ass down real fast.

Bullshit. When FE formed it was under the guise of "let's overthrow TMO" so the first stance BDA took was to consider you somewhere between ally and indifferent. We weren't working together but we agreed to not shit on each other in order to shit on TMO if necessary. The last actual ally raid that I can remember was before I was an officer and it was decided that we'd work with Taken to down Overseer with Shaere leading the raid. I remember Bruman and I logging out because we couldn't handle Shaere giving instructions.

TLDR: the last time BDA actually allied for something was back in 2011.

uygi
04-13-2015, 05:27 PM
the last time BDA actually allied for something was back in 2011.

You're forgetting the 30 minute Sev kill!

Detoxx
04-13-2015, 05:57 PM
I'll hang up and lists.

Remember that naggy you got suspended from? Lolol

arsenalpow
04-13-2015, 06:08 PM

Wasn't there for it, but that shit was absurd.

Faron
04-13-2015, 06:45 PM
My prediction: for most of you over the course of the next few years your skin will go from the pasty white it already is to being full blown translucent.

Kushie
04-13-2015, 07:15 PM
I predict TMO playing lawyerquest harder than ever before.

Aviann
04-13-2015, 07:20 PM
5 stars

maerilith
04-13-2015, 07:44 PM
Ftfy, Strifer.

http://i.imgur.com/3kXADp1h.jpg

Estolcles
04-13-2015, 09:26 PM
TMO, BDA, and Taken all get raid suspended for a month within a month of Velious coming out.

Kittens Who Say Meow wake the Sleeper as the ultimate troll.

Strifer
04-14-2015, 12:13 AM
thanks for fixing link thats what i get for posting from phone.

Juevento
04-14-2015, 12:26 AM

I remember that! That was fun battling the evil TMO with our FE pals.

Shame you guys didn't have any pride and caved for pixels.

ctre
04-14-2015, 12:30 AM
I predict that there is a 60% chance that BDA will implode if there is little or no mobs for them to pwn in the first 3 months of Velious.

Anichek
04-14-2015, 12:38 AM
I predict that there is a 60% chance that BDA will implode if there is little or no mobs for them to pwn in the first 3 months of Velious.

Bold prediction. One could say the same about Azure Guard, Asgard, Omni, Taken, Indignation, Haggard Krew, Europa, Divinity.

But that wouldn't get your RnF cred up!

Estolcles
04-14-2015, 12:40 AM
Bold prediction. One could say the same about Azure Guard, Asgard, Omni, Taken, Indignation, Haggard Krew, Europa, Divinity.

Europa's got 6 years running strong. (Or at least running. Est.2009.) Gonna have to lower our percentage chance of implosion down to like... 10%. Everyone else is around 60% implosion possibilities.

Anichek
04-14-2015, 12:45 AM
Europa's got 6 years running strong. (Or at least running. Est.2009.) Gonna have to lower our percentage chance of implosion down to like... 10%. Everyone else is around 60% implosion possibilities.

At least you're handicapping your statement.

BDA's been through multiple servers, multiple splits, yet we're still tickin'.

I'd put our implosion % down by yours....

Phantasm
04-14-2015, 12:46 AM
can we implode please

Anichek
04-14-2015, 12:48 AM
can we implode please

workin' on it.

Aviann
04-14-2015, 12:53 AM

Wouldn't that mean you already imploded if you've had splits?

Estolcles
04-14-2015, 12:56 AM

I'm a realist, and a former EVE player.

No guild (or brotherhood, or corporation) is safe from implosion. Just a less percentage of a chance.

Anichek
04-14-2015, 12:57 AM
Wouldn't that mean you already imploded if you've had splits?

Depends - but since Omni is our splinter guild wouldn't that be more of an explosion/expansion?

Aviann
04-14-2015, 01:01 AM
Depends - but since Omni is our splinter guild wouldn't that be more of an explosion/expansion?

Yea I guess you're right. I always imagined implosion like a universe theoretical effect. Like implode and then expand rapidly and implode again. Idk man lol

Anichek
04-14-2015, 01:03 AM
Yea I guess you're right. I always imagined implosion like a universe theoretical effect. Like implode and then expand rapidly and implode again. Idk man lol

Seems accurate.

Pint
04-14-2015, 04:41 AM

Yea that or they just know you guys take the bait 100% of the time..

Vandy
04-14-2015, 05:33 AM
http://i.imgur.com/QkpWzIR.jpg

Rourk
04-14-2015, 10:43 AM
Gibberish

Your dedication to this rhetoric is adorable

rictus204
04-14-2015, 03:11 PM
implode?! i thought we were merging back into our main guild!

ArumTP
04-14-2015, 03:27 PM

SShhhh...

Alarti0001
04-15-2015, 11:14 AM

Can't wait...

Until TMO and Rampage realize they have been attending raids that last for 15 minutes the last four years and both guilds don't have the player base anymore that can actually raid for 6-8 hours without eating/shitting/talking to their wife/husband. They eventually merge and only Getsome and Lillyanna are left out.
Peace and happiness rain and BDA STILL doesn't get loot.

That is almost like Velious Nirvana for me.

Alarti0001
04-15-2015, 11:19 AM
Until TMO and Rampage realize they have been attending raids that last for 15 minutes the last four years and both guilds don't have the player base anymore that can actually raid for 6-8 hours without eating/shitting/talking to their wife/husband. They eventually merge and only Getsome and Lillyanna are left out.

e_g

Nirgon
04-15-2015, 11:44 AM
Could def see the strong bodies from both sides who can sit in front of a variance spawn for 15 hours coming together and weeding out the toxic casual scum from their ranks, joining forces with each other and walking arm in arm into the promised pixel land

Of course I'll be on red where none of that is necessary, ya'll have a blest one

DetroitVelvetSmooth
04-15-2015, 12:06 PM

Must spend all dkp hhhnnnngggg

Ella`Ella
04-15-2015, 12:24 PM

Pras

Ravager
04-15-2015, 03:02 PM
My prediction is Rogean makes good on his threat of no raid content because everyone here is still a bunch of assholes.

HalflingWarrior
04-15-2015, 06:34 PM

Can't wait...

The Irony being the fact that this is precisely what YOU losers do now. In TMO/Rampage you have what how many players with 4 5 6 7 level 60s in full VP gear?

Alarti0001
04-15-2015, 07:25 PM
The Irony being the fact that this is precisely what YOU losers do now. In TMO/Rampage you have what how many players with 4 5 6 7 level 60s in full VP gear?

Should people quit playing once they get gear? Are you also saying that the entire purpose of EQ is getting gear? Your pixel lust is astounding.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
04-15-2015, 07:32 PM
TMO, we've been here longer than you.

Aviann
04-15-2015, 07:54 PM
We all know the casual playstyle and elite skills of Asgard will make us rise above all. You guys need to just accept the fact and join us.

TrendyDru
04-15-2015, 08:20 PM
We all know the casual playstyle and elite skills of Asgard will make us rise above all. You guys need to just accept the fact and join us.

Don't turn this into an Asgard recruitment thread. This popcorn is delicious. BDA gets trashed more on the forums than I did when I tried to reserve torpor.

Aviann
04-15-2015, 08:31 PM
Don't turn this into an Asgard recruitment thread. This popcorn is delicious. BDA gets trashed more on the forums than I did when I tried to reserve torpor.

Haha word, you got it my brew ;)

ctre
04-15-2015, 10:17 PM
much later.. I think Taken and BDA might consider a merge ... (obviously chest will have to take an officer role for it to work, [lol]).

**To make the new SUPER Zerg Lemming guild.. .. throw enough players at it (( all with silk gear and rusty swords. and you can kill anything).

They will pwn the server.. seriously..

I saw something similar to that on live... the guild was calle "STAR" 300 to 500 players came out and swamped the boss. a big mess and a ded boss, but they cleaned it up after. No tactics required.. just bind near. and run .. train everything to the boss.. dont worry.. just try to hit the boss with your rusty scimitar. healing is a luxuary.
It meant that they were able to kill anything.. however there was a bad side..
Sooo many Pixel mouths to feed.. Hence the server was constantly clean..

contemptor
04-15-2015, 10:42 PM
much later.. I think Taken and BDA might consider a merge ... (obviously chest will have to take an officer role for it to work, [lol]).

**To make the new SUPER Zerg Lemming guild.. .. throw enough players at it (( all with silk gear and rusty swords. and you can kill anything).

I saw something similar to that on live... the guild was calle "STAR" 300 to 500 players came out and swamped the boss. a big mess and a ded boss, but they cleaned it up after. No tactics required.. just bind near. and run .. train everything to the boss.. dont worry.. just try to hit the boss with your rusty scimitar. healing is a luxuary.
sounds....realstic.....

Nibblewitz
04-15-2015, 11:22 PM
Sounds luxuarious.

Phantasm
04-16-2015, 03:38 AM
<Breken T'Aerth>

Stormfists
04-16-2015, 05:27 AM
TMO and Rampage try and compete

Foresee Rampage's contested challenge amounting to a fart in a hurricane, especially since their:

- shamans ragequit after not knowing what canni was and being asked for dex bufs.
- chanters ragequit after having to clarity and being asked to mez.
- clerics ragequit after having to click a rez and being asked by tank to symbol.

I troll, but one of the the above is actually a true story. Cash prize to winning guess.

BigLe2e
04-16-2015, 06:01 AM
Foresee Rampage's contested challenge amounting to a fart in a hurricane, especially since their:

- shamans ragequit after not knowing what canni was and being asked for dex bufs.
- chanters ragequit after having to clarity and being asked to mez.
- clerics ragequit after having to click a rez and being asked by tank to symbol.

I troll, but one of the the above is actually a true story. Cash prize to winning guess.

I'm guessing the chanter one. How much did I win and is it considered RMT?

Ando
04-16-2015, 06:32 AM
They'll try blocking keys as long as they can and mow down whatever mobs they can using numbers instead of talent.

Sounds like the guild you just joined on Red.

Stormfists
04-16-2015, 07:04 AM
I'm guessing the chanter one. How much did I win and is it considered RMT?

[BUZZ] Wrong.

BurgyK
04-16-2015, 08:25 AM
Its the sham one, i guarantee it

feanan
04-16-2015, 09:40 AM
Velious predictions?

The TMO RMT team now will have new gear to work with, so their profits will be a lot higher.

All while talking smack to everyone else, about how great they are beating 15 year old content that had spoilers posted....15 years ago.

And life goes on for the rest of us...

Stormfists
04-16-2015, 12:05 PM
Its the sham one, i guarantee it

Winner !

Ele
04-16-2015, 12:21 PM
Winner !

need full details that sounds hilarious.

Tiax
04-16-2015, 12:33 PM
I predict TMO will finally break fear

Stormfists
04-16-2015, 03:20 PM

Asked for dex multiple times, didnt get it, finally got it after two /tells about 19 mins later. Then 5 mins after asked for sow (monk puller) and he ragequit lol.

Also didnt canni once and was "medding" naturally.

We lolled.

Phantasm
04-16-2015, 09:54 PM
can't pull without that dex yo!

ctre
04-16-2015, 11:07 PM

I bet it is Tiggles on one of his alts.

Ravager
04-17-2015, 06:37 AM
Asked for dex multiple times, didnt get it, finally got it after two /tells about 19 mins later. Then 5 mins after asked for sow (monk puller) and he ragequit lol.

Also didnt canni once and was "medding" naturally.

We lolled.

Only 8 spell slots and a raid to buff, it'd annoy me if a monk puller was pestering me for dex too.

His HP bar was probably empty, shamans tend to sit when that happens since not everyone has torpor.

Ragequitting is extreme though.

Stormfists
04-17-2015, 06:53 AM
It was a group - with 2 melee.

No excuse.

Trash player.

Tiggles
04-17-2015, 07:06 AM
Velious predictions?

The TMO RMT team now will have new gear to work with, so their profits will be a lot higher.

All while talking smack to everyone else, about how great they are beating 15 year old content that had spoilers posted....15 years ago.

And life goes on for the rest of us...

I can only hope

Samoht
04-17-2015, 09:15 AM

it's funny how close that is to TMO's kunark strategy...

Godefroi
04-17-2015, 11:34 AM
《Sacrebleu》 will dominate server first, sorry bros.

Brb gonna use my brand new macan s and go get a burger.

Ravager
04-17-2015, 01:53 PM
It was a group - with 2 melee.

No excuse.

Trash player.

In that case I hope you took it upon yourself to explain to him how to play his class.

Stormfists
04-17-2015, 09:20 PM
Didn't seem like the sort of person you could reason with.

Bag-o-dicks for breakfast kind of personality.

Shammus was his name - certainly an alt of a higher self righteous asshat.

Utmost
04-18-2015, 10:20 AM
Mostly cloudy with 100% chance of pixel showers

ctre
04-19-2015, 11:03 PM
it's funny how close that is to TMO's kunark strategy...

Well it is true if you have the gear and skillzzz.

That is a simple and effective strat..
All run to the boss.. off-tankers for all mobs.. and a small grp for the boss.
When off-taners kill there allotment.. onto the boss.
Boss eventually goes splat..

Velious will change there tactics to be different .. ( as expected with harder content ).