PDA

View Full Version : Reasons Not to Play This Server

RandySlope
10-06-2010, 08:56 AM
1.Every major boss in game is CAMP 24/7..

2.Planes are FARMED everytime mobs pop.

3.Player are nothing but Greedy whores

4.If you complain in Forums they will bann your account and forum name without replys.Your post wont even ben read they will delete them.

5.Uthgaard is the worse GM Ive seen in 11 years playing game.He is the reason most player are leaving this server.He is so cocky he even named the ship in BB after himself(what a clown).Rogean do yourself a favor but kick this basement dwellers to the curb...He is killing your server you worked so hard to make..:D

Glaani
10-06-2010, 08:58 AM
IBTL... :P

If they want to name every mob, every boat and every city after themselves -- they can LOL. For the amount of work they've put into running this server, you need to show a little gratitude and respect.

Move along.

azeth
10-06-2010, 09:00 AM
if the devs wish they could even change my surname to RogUthAeolFeielSecretsCyrrius

i am playing for free, afterall

quellren
10-06-2010, 09:03 AM
Bye.

Glad to see all the pissy little children leaving and making room for adults who don't cry about every little thing.

Also, your english skills are lacking, but I'll blame that on your 5th grade education. That's strong work with missing articles like 'this' between 'playing' and 'game' and non-agreeing plurality like 'this basement dwellers'

I honestly can't argue with 1 or 2 so much but that's the way it is. Raiding isn't the only thing to do in EQ.

Flicka
10-06-2010, 09:07 AM
So you're leaving then? What would you like to mark the occasion, a t-shirt or a party of one?

Cyrius
10-06-2010, 09:09 AM
Enjoy the ban spamer.

Sigmastorm
10-06-2010, 09:11 AM
It's the truth though.

This game is a piece of shit, you know it and I know it.

Sadly you freaks have nothing else to waste your time on.

Cyrius
10-06-2010, 09:14 AM
No one is making you stay, feel free to take off any time.

MikeSlope
10-06-2010, 09:18 AM
I think the GM showed him with that ban.I'm sure he learned his lesson..

Messianic
10-06-2010, 09:18 AM

You see, you'd use "camped" here, since "camped" matches the present progressive tense. Also, the fact that you made camp all caps doesn't make your point any less retarded.

I seem to remember all major bosses on farm clocks on live. Sorry, without temporarily banning the IPs of the uberguilds, those who are the most active and most dedicated are going to get the bigger bosses.

Good, you remembered to use correct tense this time and not sound like an idiot. Work on the caps lock though...

Why complain that plane trash is on farm status? Those are actually really good exp and decent loot for up-and-coming guilds...

...People want to gain things for themselves...? Really? Who knew?

Most people who accuse people of being greedy are just greedy themselves, but less competent than those they call greedy.

4.If you complain in Forums they will bann your account and forum name without replys.Your post wont even ben read they will delete them.

If you complain about things pointlessly, flame GMs, and sound like a complete idiot instead of offering constructive criticism, expect to be permabanned. No one wants you around if you wish to behave like that.

5.Uthgaard is the worse GM Ive seen in 11 years playing game.He is the reason most player are leaving this server.He is so cocky he even named the ship in BB after himself(what a clown).Rogean do yourself a favor but kick this basement dwellers to the curb...He is killing your server you worked so hard to make..

OH NOEZ HE NAMED A BOAT AFTER HIMSELF!!!!!!!!111 THIS IS INCONCEIVABLE!!!!!!1111

To people who have genuine problems or glitches, he's swift and effective. To idiots intentionally training other people, 2-boxers, etc, he's also swift and effective. That's probably why you hate him.

Sure, he's probably made mistakes or acted without complete calm when he dealt with incoherent keyboard jockies like yourself...but who can blame him?

nilbog
10-06-2010, 09:20 AM
LOL

Messianic
10-06-2010, 09:21 AM
It's the truth though.

Rofl

Luckily, we're one step above the freaks who have nothing else to waste their time on other than the forums from which they were banned for being idiots, where they still go to tell people how sad they are.

It's kind of like people going on Jerry Springer calling other people messed up.

Messianic
10-06-2010, 09:22 AM
why you mad cyrius?

did someone piss on your happy meal?

He's just saddened that people like you still troll these forums rather than moving on with their lives.

Sorry, you were rejected from this server. Find like-minded people to harass.

Messianic
10-06-2010, 09:25 AM
No you aren't.

You're fucking garbage and only sad retarded morons like most of you, would continue playing this peice of shit game.

You know it and I know it.

...like those morons who go on the forums for a game they were banned from to tell other people how dumb they are?

Does it make you feel powerful to type those words to me from your mom's basement or (if you're more successful than that) from the computer at your comic book store? Go ahead, keep telling me how much of a loser I am. Is it cathartic for you to project upon someone you've never met and don't know anything about?

I promise you can't hurt my feelings. Just let it all out.

Messianic
10-06-2010, 09:29 AM
Sorry I wasn't banned, project 99 just sucks donkey ass.

bump

I see you didn't refute anything else I said. Makes sense :)

So you don't even play the game, never wanted to play the game, and have no interest in EQ - you just go on the forums of said game to insult people who do.

Sounds like a real winner.

I know you want to vent - go ahead man, this is a safe place to vent. Maybe you'll feel better after.

RSJR2010
10-06-2010, 09:44 AM
I see you didn't refute anything else I said. Makes sense :)

So you don't even play the game, never wanted to play the game, and have no interest in EQ - you just go on the forums of said game to insult people who do.

Sounds like a real winner.

I know you want to vent - go ahead man, this is a safe place to vent. Maybe you'll feel better after.

I have question for the staff. If this forum was designed for players why do you contiune to delete there posts,When they dont agree with how your handling things?I know it easy easy to say "You dont like it play another game"But why?Have you ever thought maybe some of the staff is chasing the players off?Could we get a poll on how player feel about the staff runnning this game?..I also have had some bad run in with a few of your staff members and would like to talk about it in public.

Cyrius
10-06-2010, 09:47 AM
The staff does not answer to players. You play here for free. Dont like it? Leave. The world does not only resolve arround you.

RSJR2010
10-06-2010, 09:52 AM
The staff does not answer to players. You play here for free. Dont like it? Leave. The world does not only resolve arround you.

Well Like myself,I have sent alot of money to support this game.This is the hostile abuse I am talking about.So what your saying is your staff cares less what us players have to say?Even the one that support your cause?.

Messianic
10-06-2010, 09:53 AM
If this forum was designed for players why do you contiune to delete there posts,When they dont agree with how your handling things?

I'll just throw a wild guess out there - because his posts were not complaining about the game in a way that encourages growth or has any kind of meaningful content - it's just bare ass flames. You're acting like the guy I was quoting was offering meaningful input. He wasn't.

There are designed channels for input to go, and if you have even a consequential point at all, they've always listened. If you just whine and flame without meaning, expect to be ignored and your posts deleted.

I know it easy easy to say "You dont like it play another game"But why?Have you ever thought maybe some of the staff is chasing the players off?

I entertain that thought momentarily, then I examine the evidence. It's pretty clear people aren't being "chased off" by banned 2boxers/dupers/exploiters or people who don't know how to talk like adults when providing feedback.

You've provided no new evidence.

Could we get a poll on how player feel about the staff runnning this game?..I also have had some bad run in with a few of your staff members and would like to talk about it in public.

Haha, I think a poll would work against you, bud. You'll find that roughly 70-90 percent of the people in this game have absolutely no problem with the staff. Have you seen all those staff appreciation threads?

Do you really have problems with the staff every single time you log on to kill fire beetles? Does the staff train Fippy Darkpaw on you every time or something?

Or did you have an isolated incident that comprised less than 0.1 percent of your playtime (where you were likely breaking well-understood rules), and are somehow arguing that your entire experience in the game is ruined based on that small experience? If you were banned without warrant, why not deal with the GMs personally, you know, like an adult?

Messianic
10-06-2010, 09:54 AM
Well Like myself,I have sent alot of money to support this game.This is the hostile abuse I am talking about.So what your saying is your staff cares less what us players have to say?Even the one that support your cause?.

Abuse? You don't know what that word means apparently. I think the word you were looking for is "Honesty."

Also, your donations do not entitle you to anything. Hence the word donation. Maybe when you clicked on that link, you thought it said "pay for clout with the admins."

Cyrius
10-06-2010, 09:56 AM
What i am saying is, we are all volunteers. You do not pay a monthly subscription to play here. The server would be developed with or without you playing. The staff does not abuse anyone. If you play by the rules you will most likely never even see a single one of us. This project is to recreate the classic experience, and not how many cocks we can suck at once.

splitshine
10-06-2010, 09:59 AM
Could we get a poll on how player feel about the staff runnning this game?..I also have had some bad run in with a few of your staff members and would like to talk about it in public.

It's very rare that a thread like this one (http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=18844) comes along simply because if people are happy, they say thanks at the end of their interaction with the GM's and then get on with their gaming. The majority of the threads that you're going to see are the negative ones (like this) where someone has simply whined behind the shield of the internet and felt like doing that has given them the higher ground. Despite the fact that the negative threads outnumber the positive threads by a bajillion to one, it's most likely very disproportionate of the opinions on p1999.

That said, if you want to talk about your experience then make a new thread but make it constructive and don't just sit and whine.

RSJR2010
10-06-2010, 10:01 AM
I'll just throw a wild guess out there - because his posts were not complaining about the game in a way that encourages growth or has any kind of meaningful content - it's just bare ass flames. You're acting like the guy I was quoting was offering meaningful input. He wasn't.

There are designed channels for input to go, and if you have even a consequential point at all, they've always listened. If you just whine and flame without meaning, expect to be ignored and your posts deleted.

I entertain that thought momentarily, then I examine the evidence. It's pretty clear people aren't being "chased off" by banned 2boxers/dupers/exploiters or people who don't know how to talk like adults when providing feedback.

You've provided no new evidence.

Haha, I think a poll would work against you, bud. You'll find that roughly 70-90 percent of the people in this game have absolutely no problem with the staff. Have you seen all those staff appreciation threads?

Do you really have problems with the staff every single time you log on to kill fire beetles? Does the staff train Fippy Darkpaw on you every time or something?

Or did you have an isolated incident that comprised less than 0.1 percent of your playtime (where you were likely breaking well-understood rules), and are somehow arguing that your entire experience in the game is ruined based on that small experience? If you were banned without warrant, why not deal with the GMs personally, you know, like an adult?

Then run the Poll and proof me wrong!!! Most player I have spoke with are very unhappy with the way the server is being run.This forum was made for players to talk about game between each others.This includes how they are being treated by players and staff.Run the Poll and I will never post a thing about staff again if I'm wrong.Make the poll I loss I will send 1k USD to server for support.Take the challange what you got loss.

Briac
LOL

LOLOL

Lebullets
What i am saying is, we are all volunteers. You do not pay a monthly subscription to play here. The server would be developed with or without you playing. The staff does not abuse anyone. If you play by the rules you will most likely never even see a single one of us. This project is to recreate the classic experience, and not how many cocks we can suck at once.

What project are you working on? it sure isn't P99...

kilyen
10-06-2010, 10:04 AM
really not sure how people do it
i login play the game have some fun log out again it really is that simple the only time iv spoken to a GM is when i reported a bug in qeynos catacombs which was swiftly sorted out

the people who have had probs with GMs / bad mouth the game are people who go looking for trouble (attention seekers)

Humerox
10-06-2010, 10:05 AM

This is what I meant about being a bit jaded. Most of the player population respects all of you, and are extremely appreciative of what you do. Unfortunately, you tend not to hear from those people.

Fuck the minority of cocksuckers that give you a hard time.

RSJR2010
10-06-2010, 10:08 AM
really not sure how people do it
i login play the game have some fun log out again it really is that simple the only time iv spoken to a GM is when i reported a bug in qeynos catacombs which was swiftly sorted out

the people who have had probs with GMs / bad mouth the game are people who go looking for trouble (attention seekers)

No diss,But have you been to end game yet?Maybe fear/hate/sky tried get a piece of planer gear maybe a FBSS?Just wondering.

Cyrius
10-06-2010, 10:10 AM
This is what I meant about being a bit jaded. Most of the player population respects all of you, and are extremely appreciative of what you do. Unfortunately, you tend not to hear from those people.

Fuck the minority of cocksuckers that give you a hard time.

We hear you. Especialy since those people are the majority of the server. Appreciating a classic game, having fun. Why do you think we are all still here, doing volunteer work? :cool: *imagin CSI miami soundtrack now*

Messianic
10-06-2010, 10:12 AM
Most player I have spoke with are very unhappy with the way the server is being run.

1) This doesn't qualify as evidence. Go ahead and calculate the percentage of people you've spoken to as a number of the total population of the server.

For what its worth, most of the people I talk to are delighted with the server and want it run exactly as it is.

This forum was made for players to talk about game between each others.

No it wasn't. R&F&NSFW was created as an outlet for venting. Certain sections of the forums were created for meaningful discussion about tech issues, and Server Chat appears to have been designed as a catch-all for those things which do not fit other criteria. This post, briefly summarized: "OMG THIS SERVER SUX UTHGAARD IS ARROGANT ROGEAN SHOULD FIRE HIM"

That doesn't qualify as anything except rants and flames, hence why the post was forceably moved here.

This includes how they are being treated by players and staff.

I'm sorry, did the staff hurt your feelings? Should they pay your psychiatric bills? Cmon. Grow up.

Run the Poll and I will never post a thing about staff again if I'm wrong.Make the poll I loss I will send 1k USD to server for support.Take the challange what you got loss.

I personally don't care if you post again. I'll discuss it with you, but you're not discussing reasons why the staff "mistreat" people. You're just saying that you have a right to say the staff mistreat people. You do, and they have the right to delete posts they don't like.

Go ahead and make the post. Explain why they mistreat people, concretely. Let's see what kind of huge grievances you have that are such a huge deal.

You both have those rights - in this case, their rights are greater than yours. That's the way it works - are you the owner of this forum? Nope.

Did your parents ever just tell you "no" and say that you didn't deserve an explanation why every time they say "no"?

nilbog
10-06-2010, 10:15 AM
When people complain about how crowded it is, and how they can't get loot, or the npcs are tough, or the guides and gms are rude.. that's classic fucking everquest. If you read some archives from prekunark, you will see people saying the same things.

-Fuck gms
-Fuck this crowded game
-Fuck this or that.

When I started the server.. I never thought it would be this popular.. and these threads, both good and bad, provide great testimonials to that fact. If you didn't care, you wouldn't post.

GypsyGirl
10-06-2010, 10:23 AM
God damn, can any of you go one post without any spelling or grammatical errors?

Messianic
10-06-2010, 10:26 AM
God damn, can any of you go one post without any spelling or grammatical errors?

I'm comfortable not proofing mine, given how large they were in this thread. I'm sure there weren't a ton.

M.Bison
10-06-2010, 10:28 AM
No diss,But have you been to end game yet?Maybe fear/hate/sky tried get a piece of planer gear maybe a FBSS?Just wondering.

Not sure if RSJR has done any of the things youve asked here, but I personally have seen endgame content. Ive also camped a FBSS on several occasions, and its not easy. Anything worth having shouldn't be easy to obtain, that's where the items value is ascertained. If it were easy to play, it wouldn't be fun, and if you can't compete this probably isn't the game for you.

GypsyGirl
10-06-2010, 10:28 AM
Yours were pretty bad. It just makes it unbearably hard to read. See that red line? Just right-click it, please.

Uthgaard
10-06-2010, 10:31 AM
L O fucking L.

Thanks for the laugh. This made my morning.

He is so cocky he even named the ship in BB after himself(what a clown).

WTF? Yes, the secret's out. My name is Captain Skiff.

Messianic
10-06-2010, 10:33 AM
Yours were pretty bad. It just makes it unbearably hard to read. See that red line? Just right-click it, please.

You mean the one on your name that appeared when i clicked "quote" on your post to reply?

Oh noez, I misspelled a few words on an internet forum, I should be shot

Rellika
10-06-2010, 11:02 AM
ALL YOUR BOSS ARE CAMP 24/7.

troll
10-06-2010, 11:02 AM
L O fucking L.

Thanks for the laugh. This made my morning.

WTF? Yes, the secret's out. My name is Captain Skiff.

Don't listen to the haters. You're a solid guide and i know you contribute a lot behind the scenes. You're very attentive to the player base and it's appreciated. I may disagree with a few GM decisions but the vast majority of them are the sole reason why we have this great server.

taxi2
10-06-2010, 11:43 AM
When people complain about how crowded it is, and how they can't get loot, or the npcs are tough, or the guides and gms are rude.. that's classic fucking everquest. If you read some archives from prekunark, you will see people saying the same things.

-Fuck gms
-Fuck this crowded game
-Fuck this or that.

When I started the server.. I never thought it would be this popular.. and these threads, both good and bad, provide great testimonials to that fact. If you didn't care, you wouldn't post.

At the risk of getting banned again, my experience with a certain GM seems to be the regular experience of other players as well. You can brush it off as un-important but as the word gets around, it could have the same effect than what happened when the numbers started to go up. Word of mouth is a two-way street. And yea if i wouldnt give a shit i wouldnt be typing this.

Zexa
10-06-2010, 11:53 AM

-Fuck gms
-Fuck this crowded game
-Fuck this or that.

QFT.

Not just prekunark(minus the crowded game issue) it all still happens on Live. EQplayers forums are nothing but whines and rants.

taxi2
10-06-2010, 11:59 AM
When your attitude is "Fuck you, this is a free server, if you dont like me suspending accounts for whimsical reasons, go cry somewhere else" and that attitude is not reined in, it cant be good for the server, but thats just me.

Fawqueue
10-06-2010, 12:02 PM
Well for one, the reason Uthgaard probably gets so much attention is because he's the one that's out there responding to petitions and issues more than any other guide or GM. In my experience, nine times out of ten if you petition, it's Uthgaard on the other end handling it. So like anything that you deal with more often than others, you'll see more complaints due to more experiences. Is he direct and to the point? Sure, it's not his job to give you a "feel good experience". He's not your mother, he doesn't have to tell you that you're amazing and special. Does he do his job like a pro? Very much so. If you are fucking up, he'll catch you. If you just had some crazy bug and are super annoyed by it, he'll help you out. He does exactly what a GM is supposed to.

Not to say the other Guides/GMs aren't doing their jobs. I have just had more experience with Uthgaard personally. I wouldn't say any of the Devs here are corrupt or abusing their powers. If Uthgaard ported me while I was sitting in the EC tunnels up to Hate, bound me there, and laughed at my death loop THEN we'd have some reason to complain. But c'mon guys, you know that if you were banned it was for SOMETHING, and if it was a misunderstanding I can guarantee if you talk to the Devs and they'll hear you out.

taxi2
10-06-2010, 12:06 PM
Not to say the other Guides/GMs aren't doing their jobs. I have just had more experience with Uthgaard personally. I wouldn't say any of the Devs here are corrupt or abusing their powers. If Uthgaard ported me while I was sitting in the EC tunnels up to Hate, bound me there, and laughed at my death loop THEN we'd have some reason to complain. But c'mon guys, you know that if you were banned it was for SOMETHING, and if it was a misunderstanding I can guarantee if you talk to the Devs and they'll hear you out.

I could tell you why he suspended my account, and how he reacted in the petition thread but i wont give him the satisfaction of banning me again. Ive paddled upstream enough, well see what his attitude does in the long run. Its one of the reasons why im sticking around, just so i can be a prick and tell the devs: told you so. :eek:

XDrake
10-06-2010, 12:31 PM
Camps are just the way it is. I don't get why people have this revisionist history about how in classic everyone was happy, kind, and sharing. This community is tame and reasonable compared to live.

Am I the only one that remembers that LGuk was not able to be used most nights because it turned into a train war between guilds and you were caught in the middle?

That KSing, Ninja looting, and flat out EC scams were so common there would be about 10 posts a day on boards about it calling out known scammers?

The GMs here invest their time and wallet to offer P99 out of the kindness of their heart. Anybody else who mocks that is a thankless douche. Like you. :D

Oh... And to add...

Reason 5: Flicka. She punched my grandmother. :(

Messianic
10-06-2010, 12:39 PM
When your attitude is "Fuck you, this is a free server, if you dont like me suspending accounts for whimsical reasons, go cry somewhere else" and that attitude is not reined in, it cant be good for the server, but thats just me.

Yeah, people are just being banned like crazy for whimsical reasons. Look at them all...

You're the only question mark I have in my head because I don't know the whole story and you don't seem terribly unreasonable. However, its not a huge question mark given what you said in your "goodbye" post. Every single other ban that became public (at least since May) has been clearly justified - and I want to stress this - IMO. Because we don't have all the facts, I don't see every single word you used, or if you weren't so "polite" as you claimed when you tried to tell the GM that they were using naming policy rules unfairly.

Messianic
10-06-2010, 12:43 PM
Reason 5: Flicka. She punched my grandmother. :(

I bent my wookie.

taxi2
10-06-2010, 12:55 PM
Yeah, people are just being banned like crazy for whimsical reasons. Look at them all...

Just the past few days ive seen him get called out twice. I cant really know whats the story since it cant be talked in the open, and we have to use secret codes like this, but if its anything like what happened to me i can see a pattern. This is also some of the feedback ive read on the fires of heaven forums, its not because i wanna be a martyr.

So whatever, I would be truly saddened to see all the work the devs have done go up in smoke just cuz of a cocky GM, even though i said im gonna be a prick and stick around to see it fail because of it. The best avenue i see would be that he gets a clue and stops acting like that. Its like getting a free pizza but getting it smashed in your face when its your turn, im not sure id come back for more even though its free. It better be some fucking amazing pie.

Bodeanicus
10-06-2010, 01:00 PM
Just the past few days ive seen him get called out twice. I cant really know whats the story since it cant be talked in the open, and we have to use secret codes like this, but if its anything like what happened to me i can see a pattern. This is also some of the feedback ive read on the fires of heaven forums, its not because i wanna be a martyr.

So whatever, I would be truly saddened to see all the work the devs have done go up in smoke just cuz of a cocky GM, even though i said im gonna be a prick and stick around to see it fail because of it. The best avenue i see would be that he gets a clue and stops acting like that. Its like getting a free pizza but getting it smashed in your face when its your turn, im not sure id come back for more even though its free. It better be some fucking amazing pie.

You're free to climb down off that cross and leave any time you feel like it. No one is going to sympathize with you for being banned. No one cares except you.

Uthgaard
10-06-2010, 01:08 PM
I'm so glad the boats are fixed. I get to follow one of these hilarious threads.

I suspend about 3 people a day on average. On average, I lift one. There's the pattern that people should be figuring out. Because I guarantee that 1 out of 3 didn't cry all over the server boards about it.

Messianic
10-06-2010, 01:08 PM
I would be truly saddened to see all the work the devs have done go up in smoke just cuz of a cocky GM, even though i said im gonna be a prick and stick around to see it fail because of it.

Ok, in the meanwhile i'll mock you:

1) For wasting your time on the forums for a server you think is going downhill based in a single GM
2) Assuming that the entire server and all the work put in by Nilbog/Rogean et al is going to fail merely because of a "cocky GM," when it has grown to where it has under the same "cocky GM"
3) For assuming that "failure" will happen anytime before Velious becomes boring.

People will put up with it because it doesn't affect a large number of people. A vast majority are quite happy and unaffected by whatever Uthgaard does.

It's an interesting political phenomena - if you want to tax people, tax the rich. Why? Since they're small in number (i.e. little political clout in terms of raw votes) and have a lot, harming them is barely perceived and apparently justified.

Likewise, banning people like you is barely perceived, regardless how much of a fuss you make.

Tumdumm
10-06-2010, 01:12 PM
It's an interesting political phenomena - if you want to tax people, tax the rich.

i like that idea

taxi2
10-06-2010, 01:14 PM
Im not wasting time here, i like some of the people here, and i discuss stuff like i would on any other forums. Its a gamers forum, not just an everquest forum.

And its not just how he acts, its how his behavior is at least allowed to go on like that, tolerated, so its not just him. To say more would get my ass banned again, and i wanna read the feedback in my NY thread so lol...

KilyenaMage
10-06-2010, 01:14 PM
In all seriousness though, I've never seen such a putrid cesspool of greed and selfishness than that which is present on this server.

No wonder you're all playing a 10 year old game on a server with 500 people; nobody wants you in any other MMO.

taxi2
10-06-2010, 01:17 PM
In all seriousness though, I've never seen such a putrid cesspool of greed and selfishness than that which is present on this server.

No wonder you're all playing a 10 year old game on a server with 500 people; nobody wants you in any other MMO.

lol i wasnt like that at all, but im not playing anymore. I have to admit watching a decked out warrior with 2 yaks tip me (ungeared druid) 10p for a port was something else. Now i understand how people buy accounts at 100k a pop

purist
10-06-2010, 01:18 PM
ITT: Messianic dick ridin'

Spiderman
10-06-2010, 01:35 PM
Suck the GMs balls or get banned.

Make your choice.

Messianic
10-06-2010, 02:12 PM
ITT: Purist is sexually frustrated so he has to use sexual imagery to communicate

KilyenaMage
10-06-2010, 02:51 PM
lol i wasnt like that at all, but im not playing anymore. I have to admit watching a decked out warrior with 2 yaks tip me (ungeared druid) 10p for a port was something else. Now i understand how people buy accounts at 100k a pop

Oh I'm not saying everyone is like that by any means. I've met some cool people, but they all seem to be around my level (25-35)

I mean really, you're auctioning 200k worth of gear in EC and you can't loan someone 25 plat so they can upgrade from a Dragoon Dirk!?!?

Dantes
10-06-2010, 03:06 PM
Thanks for the insight, chicken little.

Dantes
10-06-2010, 03:07 PM
OH EM GEE the server is gonna fail!!!

Messianic
10-06-2010, 03:08 PM
Oh I'm not saying everyone is like that by any means. I've met some cool people, but they all seem to be around my level (25-35)

I mean really, you're auctioning 200k worth of gear in EC and you can't loan someone 25 plat so they can upgrade from a Dragoon Dirk!?!?

They can't work for it as I did? No one should be obligated to give anyone anything solely on the basis of how much they "have," nor should they be subjected to some kind of guilt trip if they don't.

This game isn't made so we can practice our philanthropy.

KilyenaMage
10-06-2010, 03:43 PM
OH EM GEE the server is gonna fail!!!

I'm fairly certain it's already failing. The peak daily population is less and less every day.

KilyenaMage
10-06-2010, 03:45 PM
Did I say anything about obligation!? No.

The point is that decent human beings like to help others. Unlike the rampant population of sociopaths present on the project 1999 Emulated EQ server.

It's worse that in WoW....and that's saying something.

You should be ashamed of yourselves and your greed.

purist
10-06-2010, 03:50 PM
ITT: Purist is sexually frustrated so he has to use sexual imagery to communicate

So, calling someone a dick, pussy, cocksucker, etc is a symptom of sexual frustration? I don't know, making a quadruple post passionately defending an Everquest emulator with the fervent zeal of Fred Phelps would scream virgin to most people.

Interesting theory, though.

Dantes
10-06-2010, 04:41 PM
I'm fairly certain it's already failing. The peak daily population is less and less every day.

Not really. It topped off at almost 1000 at peak times because of that recent double exp rollback + the release of plane of sky. We're seeing that naturally level off now AND we'll see a big spike when Kunark is released. The most we'd ever see online when I started just 4 months ago was 500-600. Now we're between 800-900. Do you need a graph or a chart or something? Perhaps that would make things clear.

Maneuk
10-06-2010, 05:07 PM
Nice to have Jboots, yes, but nicer to have a druid around or a bard that likes to hang with you and go where you go and you go with them.

Remember the rat's foot necklace? (+2hp) rumor had it that it was "lucky" and years later the hidden "luck" was said to be able to run through blackburrow with no harrasement from gnolls, even if you are KOS.

Like skunk scent glands made you not as KOS to skellies (reduced their aggro range to nothing?- haha no nose yet affected was hidden joke) if you had them out of a bag. it would drop your cha, though.

Why, an "uber" once gave me and my friend 50p in South Qeynos just to show them where the bar was,they were after something about a cask and a quest. We saved it for spells.

Remember the saving skill of running away from lions in a diagonal manner?

RSJR2010
10-06-2010, 07:21 PM
I still would like a Poll set up.I would like to know really what everyine think about server and GM without being scared they will be banned.Would you like me to set up a poll ?

vincin
10-06-2010, 07:34 PM
I like the server and the gm's. The server is a dedicated work of art. I got suspended for a while, but then again I did things wrong. Its just part fo the game, learn from stuff and move on. If you cry about it, leave.

Randiesel
10-06-2010, 07:42 PM
I don't understand what all the whining is about.

So far, with a few minor exceptions, everyone on this server has been extremely chill. My first day someone gave me a nice belt and 100p without me ever asking. My second day a Ranger ran up to me (whose name I wont mention to avoid tells, but yes I remember, thanks Z!) and buffed me an PL'd me for about 20 minutes, then gave me 500p and disappeared. A Mage gave me 100p, a turtleshell helm, and a SoW potion as I was running through WK, he still messages me every few days, just to see whats up. I've never seen an EC Tunnel more full of people who are ready and willing to SoW the endless hordes that pass by. Almost every "friend" I've made so far from grouping or guilds has shared equipment with me, and I've shared back, and no one is worried about getting burned. This honestly has to be the BEST server community I've ever played on in any game, and I've played a lot of games.

People seem to misuse the guides/GMs. They are not there because x person is being rude to you. They are there for when you get stuck and cant move, or your corpse gets glitched, etc. If someone steals your camp, try to resolve it yourself. If you can't resolve it, don't create drama, send an educated (http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2653) petition with the whole story, and 9x out of 10 you'll see Uthgaard port in and punt them out of the zone with little/no conversation.

Sure, they come off as having a bit of an attitude sometimes, and hell, they probably do, but I submit that its not due to those of us that are the nice majority of the server, they're just still ticked from the last guy that petitioned over unreasonable_request_01.

The bottom line is: its free, its popular, and it is what it is- don't stress.

Wizerud
10-06-2010, 07:58 PM
Banned within 13 minutes of posting. Is that a new record?

eqdruid76
10-06-2010, 09:06 PM
The OP is certainly a troll, but he makes a couple of valid points.

Fists
10-07-2010, 01:42 AM
You see, you'd use "camped" here, since "camped" matches the present progressive tense. Also, the fact that you made camp all caps doesn't make your point any less retarded.

I seem to remember all major bosses on farm clocks on live. Sorry, without temporarily banning the IPs of the uberguilds, those who are the most active and most dedicated are going to get the bigger bosses.

Good, you remembered to use correct tense this time and not sound like an idiot. Work on the caps lock though...

Why complain that plane trash is on farm status? Those are actually really good exp and decent loot for up-and-coming guilds...

...People want to gain things for themselves...? Really? Who knew?

Most people who accuse people of being greedy are just greedy themselves, but less competent than those they call greedy.

If you complain about things pointlessly, flame GMs, and sound like a complete idiot instead of offering constructive criticism, expect to be permabanned. No one wants you around if you wish to behave like that.

OH NOEZ HE NAMED A BOAT AFTER HIMSELF!!!!!!!!111 THIS IS INCONCEIVABLE!!!!!!1111

To people who have genuine problems or glitches, he's swift and effective. To idiots intentionally training other people, 2-boxers, etc, he's also swift and effective. That's probably why you hate him.

Sure, he's probably made mistakes or acted without complete calm when he dealt with incoherent keyboard jockies like yourself...but who can blame him?

First off i haven't even made it past page 1, I just wanted to quote (or re-quote) this statement. +1, 100% spot on. I love you Mess.

Fists
10-07-2010, 01:50 AM
Uth, you've done so much for me in the past 2 weeks, name changes, listened to me telling you about how Ralph was 2 boxing, and then banzoring him, coming by just to chat, always responding to the tells, illusions etc. Your my favorite gm on the server. Fuck the kiddies, they'll all ween on out eventually.

mimixownzall
10-07-2010, 02:34 AM
You mean the one on your name that appeared when i clicked "quote" on your post to reply?

Oh noez, I misspelled a few words on an internet forum, I should be shot

Wait, didn't you rip the OP on page one about his grammar?

So how does this work? Grammar is ok to rip on, but not spelling?

Disclaimer: not defending the troll OP, just a judicator of hypocrisy.

Auvdar
10-07-2010, 03:21 AM
Love you Madmiller :)

Stanlei
10-07-2010, 07:31 AM
Suck the GMs balls or get banned.

Make your choice.

This

I was in a dungeon camping a mob, a player came in and told me he was camping the mob that I had been camping. He quoted "Camps Defined" becaue I was not sitting in the exact room, more around the corner from the mob. (think FG camp)
Obviously I did not want to lose my spawn so I argued, he remained silent and continued to camp my mob. I asked several times, made the proper attempts ended up having to /petition. Upon arriving the GM explained to me that because I had not been on top of its spawn placement, I did not own the camp.
The next day I was back in a dungeon killing mobs for exp. I did a Camp Check and saw that one of the rooms I was able to solo was open. I ran to the camp, cleared the mobs and set up shop. I screen shotted all of this by the way. Then next time there was a Camp Check shouted, I called the camp. In from another room runs a group, who start spamming me with tells about how this is their camp. I was fairly non-responsive as I did not want to argue via text on a video game. As I'm sitting there the same GM from the previous day appears, calls me a douche, and punts me out of zone. (I was folloing the "Camps Defined" thread rules, explicitly, I might add)
When I asked why I was booted I was "being a douche." When I asked how I was breaking any of the rules, I was told to stop crying. When I asked simply what the rules are I was told that if I asked again I would be "Escorted out"
I'm not here pointing fingers or saying whats right or wrong on this server, but from a new players perception, this interaction left a very bad taste in my mouth for the server as a whole, now I still play on it, but I can honestly say that I don't see how acting like that is acceptable behavior to someone who has never proven themself to the GM in one way or another. These were my first two interactions with said GM, I hadn't posted anything on the forums, I am fairly unknown. If you were talking to one of those flamers thats always causing trouble and saying how shitty everything is I can understand. To turn a new player off to the server for no reason than you have a chip on your shoulder and want to be a dick seems counter productive.
and that, there's the door, attitude that all the top end players have just doesn't register with me. Why would you not want more people playing? Why would you not want to make this the biggest EMU ever to hit the server list? Is it really asking that much of your time to simply not talk down to everyone and treat them like the absolutly don't matter?
Please feel free to flame me for having an opinion about this, you won't hurt my feel goods.

taxi2
10-07-2010, 11:49 AM
This

I was in a dungeon camping a mob, a player came in and told me he was camping the mob that I had been camping. He quoted "Camps Defined" becaue I was not sitting in the exact room, more around the corner from the mob. (think FG camp)
Obviously I did not want to lose my spawn so I argued, he remained silent and continued to camp my mob. I asked several times, made the proper attempts ended up having to /petition. Upon arriving the GM explained to me that because I had not been on top of its spawn placement, I did not own the camp.
The next day I was back in a dungeon killing mobs for exp. I did a Camp Check and saw that one of the rooms I was able to solo was open. I ran to the camp, cleared the mobs and set up shop. I screen shotted all of this by the way. Then next time there was a Camp Check shouted, I called the camp. In from another room runs a group, who start spamming me with tells about how this is their camp. I was fairly non-responsive as I did not want to argue via text on a video game. As I'm sitting there the same GM from the previous day appears, calls me a douche, and punts me out of zone. (I was folloing the "Camps Defined" thread rules, explicitly, I might add)
When I asked why I was booted I was "being a douche." When I asked how I was breaking any of the rules, I was told to stop crying. When I asked simply what the rules are I was told that if I asked again I would be "Escorted out"
I'm not here pointing fingers or saying whats right or wrong on this server, but from a new players perception, this interaction left a very bad taste in my mouth for the server as a whole, now I still play on it, but I can honestly say that I don't see how acting like that is acceptable behavior to someone who has never proven themself to the GM in one way or another. These were my first two interactions with said GM, I hadn't posted anything on the forums, I am fairly unknown. If you were talking to one of those flamers thats always causing trouble and saying how shitty everything is I can understand. To turn a new player off to the server for no reason than you have a chip on your shoulder and want to be a dick seems counter productive.
and that, there's the door, attitude that all the top end players have just doesn't register with me. Why would you not want more people playing? Why would you not want to make this the biggest EMU ever to hit the server list? Is it really asking that much of your time to simply not talk down to everyone and treat them like the absolutly don't matter?
Please feel free to flame me for having an opinion about this, you won't hurt my feel goods.

Its a free server! They have every right to treat you like shit, so go fuck yourself, stop crying and if you dont like it, leave. At least thats what Uthguaard told me.

taxi2
10-07-2010, 11:57 AM
Oh wait, i didnt say that! When you fart Uthguaard, it smells of roses and begonias, plz dont delete my toons oh mighty one! I am your humble servant, and its a free server.

Fawqueue
10-07-2010, 01:34 PM
This

I know situations like this are frustrating, but it was no different (and much worse) on live. The official position from SOE was that camps were not recognized and it was up to the players to sort out a dispute. At least on this server, they've gone a step further and laid out some ground rules to prevent what would happen otherwise, and what did happen on live: constant griefing. That may not be what you want to hear, I'm sure you'd prefer that we get out the pitchforks and torches and hunt us some GM monsters. But I can't really blame them if they make a mistake, or come at you with a short temper. I'd be just as annoyed if I was dealing with what my role entailed AND rediculous player-created issues all day, every day. It's the same reason there are so many pissed off cops. Sure your story might be legit, and you might feel it was unfair, but you don't realize that for every honest alibi there are ten more that are just bullshit to get out of trouble. It takes it's toll.

AexDestroy
10-07-2010, 02:47 PM
It's the truth though.

Lol. Much better than wasting time on the FORUM of said, "piece of shit game"

Real cool of you to hang out and stick it to all the freaks.

AexDestroy
10-07-2010, 02:50 PM

In 3 months this shit doubled in population. An event which will happen again come kunark. This server is going nowhere. 100 bitch ass whiney noobs departing don't mean shit. Pretty sure there's something like 30,000+ accts. On p99

Wizerud
10-07-2010, 05:57 PM
...or Uthgaard's "actions" give the impression that shit is actually getting done and in-game issues will, one way or the other will get resolved. So maybe it's having the opposite effect on server numbers than the OP thinks.

XDrake
10-07-2010, 06:13 PM
Don't let the door hit you on the vag on your way out. ;)

Oldfart
10-08-2010, 03:02 PM

5.Uthgaard is the worse GM Ive seen in 11 years playing game.He is the reason most player are leaving this server.He is so cocky he even named the ship in BB after himself(what a clown).Rogean do yourself a favor but kick this basement dwellers to the curb...He is killing your server you worked so hard to make..:D

1. This is why every server needs to have pvp at end game to solve these kind of issues.

2. PvP solves this to woot.

3. What did you expect?

4. Well.... i don't know about that... They are doing this for free so i think they reserve the right to do whatever they want :p

EMBRACE PVP, only way to solve these "I claim this camp" bullshit that's going on seriously. EQ was ment to be played in a pvp envoirment, otherwise the entire game would have bee instanced, but it's not... because they had in mind that people would COMPETE for the pve content. Without pvp it just becomes a grief war with trains and bad mouthing, with pvp you can have one battle, to solve the conflict, the loosing team will loot and scoot and let the winners attempt the mob without hassle for an hour, if they can't do it, game on again.

(PVP Would only be nessesary for the late end players, lower level conflicts don't matter much anyway)

korrowan
10-08-2010, 03:21 PM
1. This is why every server needs to have pvp at end game to solve these kind of issues.

2. PvP solves this to woot.

3. What did you expect?

4. Well.... i don't know about that... They are doing this for free so i think they reserve the right to do whatever they want :p

EMBRACE PVP, only way to solve these "I claim this camp" bullshit that's going on seriously. EQ was ment to be played in a pvp envoirment, otherwise the entire game would have bee instanced, but it's not... because they had in mind that people would COMPETE for the pve content. Without pvp it just becomes a grief war with trains and bad mouthing, with pvp you can have one battle, to solve the conflict, the loosing team will loot and scoot and let the winners attempt the mob without hassle for an hour, if they can't do it, game on again.

(PVP Would only be nessesary for the late end players, lower level conflicts don't matter much anyway)

Lol PvP fixes nothing..it creates more issues at best.

Smuuglie
10-08-2010, 06:42 PM
Lol PvP fixes nothing..it creates more issues at best.

Lies. PvP is the only source of redemption. Purge the fucking elitist farmers!

Seaweedpimp
10-08-2010, 07:22 PM
Rofl

Kayd
01-04-2011, 08:55 PM

I honestly can't argue with 1 or 2 so much but that's the way it is.

Well, since the goal is to recreate the classic EQ experience I think this is just a sign they have succeeded.

Chanus
01-04-2011, 09:17 PM
This was totally worth dredging up.

Falisaty
01-04-2011, 11:08 PM

lol another grammar nazi

Stibe
01-04-2011, 11:33 PM
Why is it the people who have problems with Uth are the whiney bitches or people doing shit they aren't supposed to?

Hmm. odd.

Bubbles
01-05-2011, 01:29 AM
Why is it the people who have problems with Uth are the whiney bitches or people doing shit they aren't supposed to?

Hmm. odd.

yep. hence the sig.

Akim
01-05-2011, 01:44 AM
all ur boss r belong to us

eriamjh
01-05-2011, 02:05 AM

I didn't know you could target the boat to see it's name with this client ... Or did he just say he did? /ponder

nocaps
01-05-2011, 02:23 AM
Morin isnt spawning in Kith, fuck this server!

eriamjh
01-05-2011, 02:26 AM
Morin isnt spawning in Kith, fuck this server!

Kith's day/night cycle is so broken they should just scrap the whole server! Totally ruins my immersion every time it breaks.. you know.. every other week. Obviously this bug is giving them some serious trouble. :p

nocaps
01-05-2011, 02:34 AM
Kith's day/night cycle is so broken they should just scrap the whole server! Totally ruins my immersion every time it breaks.. you know.. every other week. Obviously this bug is giving them some serious trouble. :p

dupe me a SSoM (or even a yak!) and i'll stay.

Uberom
01-05-2011, 03:27 AM
Also, your english skills are lacking, but I'll blame that on your 5th grade education.

That is kind of fucked up. The only reason I say that is because judging by the way he wrote, he's probably foreign. And if he is foreign, and knows that much English, than that is pretty good. I only know one language that fluently, and that is my own. For someone to know their own language, plus another, is pretty damn respectable.

OP what is your native language?

Uberom
01-05-2011, 03:45 AM

-Fuck gms
-Fuck this crowded game
-Fuck this or that.

One of my SSgt. in the Marines used to say "if they aren't bitching, there is something wrong".

A very appropriate saying for this occasion.

Uthgaard
01-05-2011, 05:58 AM

It's not a bug. But the time needs to be synced up every time there is a patch. Last patch was sort of emergency. Daytime will come in kith at the next patch. Or in ~100 years. Whichever comes first.

And oh man, I completely forgot that I was supposed to have named a boat after myself. That was my favorite conspiracy theory.

DarkRazzy
01-05-2011, 06:40 AM
LOL @ the concept of the forlorn whimpering of the poor wittle boys actually making anyone that matters want to play this server less. I happen to love this game and this server. If you dont like it, GTFO

thats G for get, T for The, F for Fuck, O for Out. Schools out children

RSJR2010
01-05-2011, 09:48 AM
LoL, Theses clown still trying to release Kunark ...Maybe by 2012? lol have fun.:D

Uthgaard
01-05-2011, 10:07 AM
LoL, Theses clown still trying to release Kunark ...Maybe by 2012? lol have fun.:D

Server sucks so bad the OP still checks his 3 month old thread every day to see if anyone replied to it.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/search.php?do=finduser&u=9699
http://www.project1999.org/forums/search.php?do=finduser&u=9698

And the number one reason not to play on p99: While pretending you dont play, troll because the forums repeatedly because you got banned for 2boxing 4 months ago, until Uthgaard gets motivated to find the account you're still playing on.

quellren
01-05-2011, 10:32 AM
That is kind of fucked up. The only reason I say that is because judging by the way he wrote, he's probably foreign. And if he is foreign, and knows that much English, than that is pretty good. I only know one language that fluently, and that is my own. For someone to know their own language, plus another, is pretty damn respectable.

OP what is your native language?

English.

But I took the time to learn Spanish because thats the other most common language in North America. I'm not fluent, but I speak it as well as an 8-or 9 year old kid.

Uberom
01-05-2011, 11:27 AM
English.

But I took the time to learn Spanish because thats the other most common language in North America. I'm not fluent, but I speak it as well as an 8-or 9 year old kid.

Lol. I wasn't asking you Quellren. I was asking the OP.

Uberom
01-05-2011, 11:29 AM
Server sucks so bad the OP still checks his 3 month old thread every day to see if anyone replied to it.

And the number one reason not to play on p99: While pretending you dont play, troll because the forums repeatedly because you got banned for 2boxing 4 months ago, until Uthgaard gets motivated to find the account you're still playing on.

I think it is hilarious how Uthgaard always reveals some crazy back story on these kids. Should quit online gaming and be a detective or some shit.

korrowan
01-05-2011, 11:32 AM
I think it is hilarious how Uthgaard always reveals some crazy back story on these kids. Should quit online gaming and be a detective or some shit.

I think you should remove the cock from your mouth and GTFO.

eriamjh
01-05-2011, 11:43 AM
It's not a bug. But the time needs to be synced up every time there is a patch. Last patch was sort of emergency. Daytime will come in kith at the next patch. Or in ~100 years. Whichever comes first.

Hmm.. I would expect day/night cycles to just be delayed by the amount of time the server was down. Instead they apparently stop indefinitely. This really sounds like there should be a simple fix or workaround. Maybe ensuring that the duration until the next cycle isn't greater than 72 minutes or negative?

Out of curiosity what is wrong with just 'fixing' this timer when the zone boots? I've not heard of a single other issue related to forgetting to sync the clocks and this obviously isn't the first (or even fifth) time it's happened without serious consequences.

Nedala
01-05-2011, 12:21 PM
Once again the right person was banned and comes here to prove us what a good job uthgaard does :rolleyes:

Close the door when you leave, kthx.

Uthgaard
01-05-2011, 12:35 PM
Actually Cyrius banned this guy. He just hated me more I guess.

Uberom
01-05-2011, 02:17 PM
I think you should remove the cock from your mouth and GTFO.

I love how you follow me around from thread to thread and flame whatever I post on.

If anyone doesn't suck GM dick, it would be me, you fucking moron. I went to war with all those bastards, but that aside, my statement is true. Uthgaard always reveals the backstory that illuminates who the person really is. Some young detective shit.

Now get off my dick, Korrowan.

korrowan
01-05-2011, 02:28 PM
I love how you follow me around from thread to thread and flame whatever I post on.

If anyone doesn't suck GM dick, it would be me, you fucking moron. I went to war with all those bastards, but that aside, my statement is true. Uthgaard always reveals the backstory that illuminates who the person really is. Some young detective shit.

Now get off my dick, Korrowan.

As soon as you vanish I will not have to post in your threads.

Uberom
01-05-2011, 03:05 PM

Cyber stalker.

Lelroni
01-05-2011, 03:30 PM
Cyber stalker.

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/996/cyst.jpg

He's coming for you Uberom...

nocaps
01-05-2011, 04:09 PM
Hmm.. I would expect day/night cycles to just be delayed by the amount of time the server was down. Instead they apparently stop indefinitely. This really sounds like there should be a simple fix or workaround. Maybe ensuring that the duration until the next cycle isn't greater than 72 minutes or negative?

Out of curiosity what is wrong with just 'fixing' this timer when the zone boots? I've not heard of a single other issue related to forgetting to sync the clocks and this obviously isn't the first (or even fifth) time it's happened without serious consequences.

it's ranger-hate, pure and simply . . . no SSom, no Ivy Etched quests, so what? fuck rangers!

guineapig
01-05-2011, 05:04 PM

Or you can just add him to your ignore list...
Then again, he could do that to you as well...

Problem solved.

korrowan
01-05-2011, 05:30 PM
Or you can just add him to your ignore list...
Then again, he could do that to you as well...

Problem solved.

Adding him to my ignore list would leave hours of entertainment hidden.

john_savage1982
01-07-2011, 05:16 AM
http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae33/X_Apple_Head_X/michaeljacksoneatspopcorn.gif

Scratch&Sniff
01-07-2011, 08:10 AM
lol you think there are bans around here?

i always lol at the server name.

http://uthgard.net/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=53&lang=en&jfile=viewforum.php&f=44&sid=bd95e9906aedace40e35079a4e2f8b70

karsten
01-07-2011, 08:29 AM

man that is lols

john_savage1982
01-07-2011, 06:13 PM
lol you think there are bans around here?

i always lol at the server name.

http://uthgard.net/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=53&lang=en&jfile=viewforum.php&f=44&sid=bd95e9906aedace40e35079a4e2f8b70

LMFAO

john_savage1982
01-07-2011, 06:14 PM
seriously P1999 is too much lols, soon we'll rival eq2flames

Ssleeve
02-17-2012, 02:49 PM

http://www.umnet.com/pic/diy/screensaver/10%5C07a76fde-d899.gif

Lulz Sect
02-17-2012, 03:11 PM
http://pics.blameitonthevoices.com/052011/ducreux_haters_gonna_hate.gif

Bruno
02-17-2012, 05:05 PM
1.Every major boss in game is CAMP 24/7

I couldn't get past reading this line. I'm glad this was necro'd.

fishingme
02-17-2012, 10:19 PM
Y U MAD BRO ?

Eashan Enforcer
60 Monk
Inglourious Basterds

lol says a guy from IB " /cry /emocide /cry TMO stole my dragon /cry"

Diggles
02-17-2012, 10:27 PM
Y U MAD BRO ?

Eashan Enforcer
60 Monk