PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Looking for good guild

Lhtalon
04-08-2015, 02:48 PM
Howdy.....level 17 Warrior new to project 99 Looking for a guild that is interested in both raiding and PvP. I've been on the server less then a week and was going to wait to level up to join a guild but found that finding groups can be sketchy at the best of times so figured I'd start looking now and hopefully find some folks to level with.

I'm not interested in filling out apps but I can tell ya a bit about myself. I've played and raided end game game content in most games I've played (not much in EQ before becoming addicted to making alts and farming auction house but tanked Naggy back in the day!). Vanilla WoW when it was actually a challenge, in top 3 guild on my server that had MC, BWL on farm status and was up to Twin Emps in AQ40 before expansion came out and everyone quit. Also played DDO for a a while doing stuff like shroud and higher level raids which I can't remember the name of now. While doing this PvE all down time was spent PvP'ing.

My play time these days, like most, has taken a big hit but I'm definitely good for about 15 hours a week in the evenings..sometimes much more but more sometimes a bit less.

If anyone is looking for a mature dedicated player to add to your guild and feels I'd be a good fit, let me know know. Look forward to hearing from you.

Gardur
04-08-2015, 02:57 PM
Hey pal. Check out Fresh when you login. We go out of our way to help new players and we have tons of people leveling up. Once you hit 46 you'll find us raiding 4 days a week. No neck beard required just a willingness to learn and a good attitude.

Send a tell to gardur, Charlee, Beebop, Elric, or any player in fresh for more info.