PDA

View Full Version : Removal of the Class System when Velious Launches

Tiggles
04-07-2015, 07:15 AM
Well BDA and Taken you have gotten used to your flat screen TVs and getting your hair done once a week but uncle Sam is finally closing the welfaire line.

The class system will not be in effect in velious.

We welcome you to try and compete versus TMO and Rampage. You will lose but you are welcome to try.

For any of the nonrarded class R raiders who actually want to see content put your app into TMO sooner than later, we are already seeing tons of members coming back since the announcement and recruitment may slow down until we see what we need.

Check our guild post for details.

Maybe in the third year of velious the staff will allow you free attempts at zlandicar

Bboboo
04-07-2015, 07:16 AM
This character is stale.

Troubled
04-07-2015, 07:52 AM
Poor holo getting abandoned by TMO.

arsenalpow
04-07-2015, 08:12 AM
Ya, this act seems to work a lot better on red RnF where people arent used to it. That Agatha thread was max rustle.

Ella`Ella
04-07-2015, 08:48 AM
Ya, this act seems to work a lot better on red RnF where people arent used to it. That Agatha thread was max rustle.

Chest, I have been waiting over a year to punish you for the Class systems...

Your reckoning is soon upon us!

maerilith
04-07-2015, 09:04 AM
Damn I was hoping to be a Clerishiz.

Samoht
04-07-2015, 09:10 AM
nonrarded

what is this word? is that some kind of pokemon?

Orruar
04-07-2015, 09:11 AM
For any of the nonrarded class R raiders who actually want to see content put your app into TMO sooner than later, we are already seeing tons of members coming back since the announcement and recruitment may slow down until we see what we need.

Check our guild post for details.

lol, yeah, recruitment is really going to slow down for the premier zerg guild on this server. You could be raiding with 100 and you'd still be recruiting. If you were already seeing tons of members coming back, you'd be slowing down recruitment already. This is just a ploy to further pad your numbers so you can sweep through Velious like a flood.

Tiggles
04-07-2015, 09:22 AM
Chest, I have been waiting over a year to punish you for the Class systems...

Your reckoning is soon upon us!

Littlegyno 13.0
04-07-2015, 09:35 AM
tiggles aint abandoning holo, he's just gonna play eq 7 days a week for 18 hrs a day.

Tiggles
04-07-2015, 09:46 AM
tiggles aint abandoning holo, he's just gonna play eq 7 days a week for 18 hrs a day.

It'd going to be rough at the start but once we Get all Velious raid mobs to spawn Monday Tuesday Wednesday on blue and Thursday Friday Saturday on Red it will be easy to devote raid forces and still have sunday off to relax and maybe play some video games.

Cecily
04-07-2015, 09:48 AM
TMO will be locking down holgresh beads on both servers.

Swifty
04-07-2015, 09:50 AM
Blue99 is finally starting to look like the place i want to play Again.

Swish
04-07-2015, 10:10 AM
So which of you assholes is going to ddos the server on launch night?

Ella`Ella
04-07-2015, 10:38 AM
TMO will be locking down holgresh beads on both servers.

All 11 camps!

Cecily
04-07-2015, 10:47 AM
But where will we find 11 people willing to sock for hours, maybe even up to 16 hours at a time?

Whiteberry
04-07-2015, 10:47 AM
All 11 camps!

you mean 22?

Secrets
04-07-2015, 11:13 AM
In before both variance and class system removed.

Jydlen
04-07-2015, 11:16 AM
In before both variance and class system removed.

variance removed confirmed here first folks

arsenalpow
04-07-2015, 11:51 AM
Maybe y'all should be less concerned about me and more focused on not getting thumped by Rampage. Word on the street is TMO has been getting the brakes beat off them by the IB reboot.

Cecily
04-07-2015, 11:56 AM
Maybe y'all should be less concerned about me and more focused on not getting thumped by Rampage. Word on the street is TMO has been getting the brakes beat off them by the IB reboot.

Hard to read your post with the glare coming off those 2 new crowns. BTW, congrats on griefing a new guild into C!

arsenalpow
04-07-2015, 12:07 PM
Hard to read your post with the glare coming off those 2 new crowns. BTW, congrats on griefing a new guild into C!

Does one PD kill determine who's winning? Serious question, I don't know how you neckbeards are deciding who's winning these days.

MaksimMazor
04-07-2015, 12:15 PM
2 crowns > all

Cecily
04-07-2015, 12:15 PM
Does one PD kill determine who's winning? Serious question, I don't know how you neckbeards are deciding who's winning these days.

That's a good question. I would say crowns are a better metric than your casual trash hearsay.

Kayso
04-07-2015, 12:19 PM

Word on the street is that both of these guilds will bend yours over and take that ass come Velious.

Prediction: Six months into Velious, Taken will have more ST keys than BDA. Based on your consistent whining and histrionics on this board, it will probably prove itself to be a leadership issue.

Cookiefist
04-07-2015, 12:26 PM
Here's to the release of the kraken!!...er Kerafyrm!

Troubled
04-07-2015, 12:26 PM
And still nobody in BDA gives a fuck what the oldest nerds on the internet have to say.

Zombiehasslehoff
04-07-2015, 12:56 PM
And still nobody in BDA gives a fuck what the oldest nerds on the internet have to say.

The amount of BDA in this thread proves otherwise.

Archalen
04-07-2015, 01:05 PM
Bda has no interest in the class C crap because while you are all riles and smiles we are getting paid and getting laid.

And don't you ever fucking forget it.

BurgyK
04-07-2015, 01:07 PM
So bda wont raid come velious?

Kayso
04-07-2015, 01:10 PM
Bda has no interest in the class C crap because while you are all riles and smiles we are getting paid and getting laid.

And don't you ever fucking forget it.

Getting fucked by shitty leadership isn't getting laid. It's date rape.

Errakus
04-07-2015, 01:13 PM

Lol :D

kaev
04-07-2015, 01:22 PM
So bda wont raid come velious?

You heard it here first folks! :rolleyes:

Nirgon
04-07-2015, 01:23 PM

o no not again

Blaza
04-07-2015, 01:24 PM
You heard it here first folks! :rolleyes:

Sweet. Back to sleeping.

Ella`Ella
04-07-2015, 01:26 PM

If EverQuest is a game to you, Crowns of Rile are how you keep score.

Coffee
04-07-2015, 01:29 PM
red99

Troubled
04-07-2015, 02:53 PM

Our item loot history tells a different story, but you sound mad anyway. Why don't you tell us all about it?

Cecily
04-07-2015, 03:07 PM
Figures the people getting stomped would count a random raid drop as to what constitutes as winning. You don't win this game. And you want to base it on chances won versus chances lost. Or successful FTEs versus loses.

You can speak for yourself. I won EQ a long time ago.

Zombiehasslehoff
04-07-2015, 03:29 PM
Figures the people getting stomped would count a random raid drop as to what constitutes as winning. You don't win this game. And you want to base it on chances won versus chances lost. Or successful FTEs versus loses.

How many FTE messages went out before gore went down yesterday? Was it 7 or 8?

Man0warr
04-07-2015, 04:52 PM
How many FTE messages went out before gore went down yesterday? Was it 7 or 8?

What's that got to do with a Rampage member dissing on TMO?

Phantasm
04-07-2015, 05:11 PM
When BDA loses everyone wins! Fuck BDA fucking casuals. Thinking they can casually play a game. Like who do they think they are?

Zombiehasslehoff
04-07-2015, 05:15 PM
What's that got to do with a Rampage member dissing on TMO?

My bad, mistook him as BDA. My apologies Mr Mckraken.

Alarti0001
04-07-2015, 05:28 PM
o no not again

How many times does IB win a few weeks with a new merger/influx or raid hungry players only to fade into darkness when we just keep coming.

When will they learn :(

Ravager
04-07-2015, 05:31 PM
How many times does IB win a few weeks with a new merger/influx or raid hungry players only to fade into darkness when we just keep coming.

When will they learn :(

It is true, you are like herpes and always come back.

captnamazing
04-07-2015, 05:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jCXa2U4.jpg
^ all of you

citizen1080
04-07-2015, 06:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jCXa2U4.jpg
^ all of you

Fat and balding? Most likely

Pringles
04-07-2015, 06:26 PM
^ all of you

Confirmed has no idea how a gun works.

radditsu
04-07-2015, 08:47 PM
Hot forehead

Turp
04-07-2015, 08:53 PM
So which of you assholes is going to ddos the server on launch night?

Class R butt hurts

contemptor
04-07-2015, 10:01 PM
Is TMO claiming victory due to a crown drop after losing 1-6 in VP? Solid spin guys. You guys must be glad you have some Alarti forum spin back.

Cecily
04-07-2015, 10:15 PM
No we're not claiming victory because of a crown. We're claiming victory because of crowns. Critical distinction there.

captnamazing
04-08-2015, 01:11 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ortQ2I8.jpg

rare footage of a TMO RL meetup group

Alarti0001
04-08-2015, 01:54 AM
Is TMO claiming victory due to a crown drop after losing 1-6 in VP? Solid spin guys. You guys must be glad you have some Alarti forum spin back.

So you've been at this forum hate for years now... and you still can't figure out how the raid guilds measure success in a 4 year old Kunark .... Are you dumb or just playing dumb? Even a BDA member should get the basics.
The schtick is boring.

Detoxx
04-08-2015, 02:42 AM
Our item loot history tells a different story, but you sound mad anyway. Why don't you tell us all about it?

Post that loot history pre december 2013?

Detoxx
04-08-2015, 02:44 AM

Ill take VS, PD, Naggy over any other mobsin the game everyday. I wish choices could all be that easy!

Troubled
04-08-2015, 07:35 AM
Post that loot history pre december 2013?

I have from 11/13 on since that's a couple months after I became officer and started recording, and from Nov thru Dec `13 there was 45 noteworthy items, 2 going to officers.

kurtis
04-08-2015, 08:28 AM
Ill take VS, PD, Naggy over any other mobsin the game everyday. I wish choices could all be that easy!

That 3min SW/Hosh kite was gnarly homie.

Can't believe Talsabis and Nalken are just now getting crowns, they do all the heavy lifting for you bros and broettes.

Coffee
04-08-2015, 09:14 AM
red99

Samoht
04-08-2015, 09:18 AM
you still can't figure out how the raid guilds measure success in a 4 year old Kunark ....

anyone else think it's funny how TMO is still trying to force their views on the server even after rogaine smacked them down? first of all, by "raid guilds" you strictly mean TMO. second, this isn't a game that can actually be won, so nobody cares how many crowns you have.

The schtick is boring.

then stop posting and go away. nobody cares.

Alarti0001
04-08-2015, 09:23 AM

Can't believe Talsabis and Nalken are just now getting crowns, they do all the heavy lifting for you bros and broettes.

Alternate History fan?

Detoxx
04-08-2015, 11:39 AM

Almost as bad as that Druushk kite while pulling Silverwing, Gimpster. Dont be coy. SW and Hosh are moved away every repop. How many times you guys gunna cry about it cause we got VS and PD at the same time?

kurtis
04-08-2015, 11:46 AM
Nobody's crying dummy. Just pointing out facts bruh.

You're still slow as fuck

Littlegyno 13.0
04-08-2015, 11:51 AM
yowl casuals disgust me.

arsenalpow
04-08-2015, 11:51 AM
Nobody's crying dummy. Just pointing out facts bruh.

You're still slow as fuck

Detoxx is pretty fast apparently, he got two FTEs in a row on Noble in a 200 person pile each time. He's just so much more advanced than everyone else when it comes mashing closest NPC mapped to a dispell stick with auto attack on. I'm sure nothing is fishy going on there.

kurtis
04-08-2015, 11:55 AM
Detoxx, King of the Latency Bar

wycca
04-08-2015, 12:18 PM
Detoxx is pretty fast apparently, he got two FTEs in a row on Noble in a 200 person pile each time. He's just so much more advanced than everyone else when it comes mashing closest NPC mapped to a dispell stick with auto attack on. I'm sure nothing is fishy going on there.

Start talking to the people who get FTE. You'll find there's about an 80% chance they're located close enough to the servers that their ping is sub 40ms. There's a few who have had up to 80ms, but it's pretty rare. As someone who averages 43-54ms - I can usually hit #3-7 at best on the log - it really has alot to do with location.

Also, take a look at who is consistently landing on Noble in what order the 1st second after spawn. If there isn't a bunch in your guild up there, you guys might either be using a poor method overall, or you might see that you have 80/85 ppl fucking afk watching youtube.

Or, you can /tinfoil and completely ignore that the server has anti-autofire code now (thx Catherin/Taken) which actually slows you down the faster you click. If you want, you can test it with a manastone - spam shit and get less activations overall, or slow down a bit and get more overall.

Our top Noble FTErs are Detoxx, Cecily, and Deriden - Rampage's includes Sugarlips. Know what they have in common? Sub 40ms ping and that they're all using similar FTE tactics.

Cecily
04-08-2015, 12:21 PM
Sub 40ms ping and that they're all using similar FTE tactics.

Notably voice changers on team speak and autofire.

kurtis
04-08-2015, 12:24 PM
Start talking to the people who get FTE. You'll find there's about an 80% chance they're located close enough to the servers that their ping is sub 40ms. There's a few who have had up to 80ms, but it's pretty rare. As someone who averages 43-54ms - I can usually hit #3-7 at best on the log - it really has alot to do with location.

Also, take a look at who is consistently landing on Noble in what order the 1st second after spawn. If there isn't a bunch in your guild up there, you guys might either be using a poor method overall, or you might see that you have 80/85 ppl fucking afk watching youtube.

Or, you can /tinfoil and completely ignore that the server has anti-autofire code now (thx Catherin/Taken) which actually slows you down the faster you click. If you want, you can test it with a manastone - spam shit and get less activations overall, or slow down a bit and get more overall.

Our top Noble FTErs are Detoxx, Cecily, and Deriden - Rampage's includes Sugarlips. Know what they have in common? Sub 40ms ping and that they're all using similar FTE tactics.

WTB.

I have beastly internet, but my ping on here, xbox live, and other shit is like 80 at best, but usually hovers around 100.

It sucks :(

wycca
04-08-2015, 12:33 PM
lol, yeah, recruitment is really going to slow down for the premier zerg guild on this server. You could be raiding with 100 and you'd still be recruiting. If you were already seeing tons of members coming back, you'd be slowing down recruitment already. This is just a ploy to further pad your numbers so you can sweep through Velious like a flood.

Hate to say it Orr, but I disagree with you here.

There is always a zerg element, no matter what, on anything with 32k hp. It can be zerg with 70, and zerg with 20 - there is just no major non-zerg way to kill a 32k hp mob when it's merely a race to kill it before it kills you.

We've killed more mobs in TMO with less than AT ever did. I've been on 15-man Trakanon's (engaged in sub 2min after spawn) and 20-man CT's (with 1 war and no clr at that). Sometimes we have more, sometimes we don't, but that's the reality of people's schedules, mob spawn times, etc. You know as well as I do that on P99 you have to be prepared to raid every target you want 24hrs a day or you don't get it.

Also, P99 has brutal attrition in every guild, people are just flakier here and the playerbase is like 10k not 500k. You always have to keep an eye on the future and you'd be stupid not to stay open to skilled players even if you don't need them right now. For the most part, our raids are in the 25-55 range (depending on time of day and day of the week) - if I recall, this is similar to our Velious goals in AT last summer (if not a bit light).

I realize you were just sparring with Tiggles, but like you, I like to correct information that isn't correct =P.

Really is a great guild of fun people. Bit more relaxed than Triality, but there are similarities. We have a wide variety of people, from 20% raiders to a handful of ~10 who are 60%+. The common denominator is that we all tend to show up prepared, contribute however we can while we're on, and generally have a good time killing dragons together in a competitive setting.

wycca
04-08-2015, 12:43 PM
WTB.

I have beastly internet, but my ping on here, xbox live, and other shit is like 80 at best, but usually hovers around 100.

It sucks :(

I am wtb too. That's my work conection (they use fiber) - it would be even less if I wasn't using their wi-fi, and they hadn't configured it so their 3 wi-fi networks use the same channel! That's also with a VPN to Chicago slowing things down!

At home, on Comcast, I typically get 70-80ms, 65ms min. I don't usually make the top 20 on Noble FTE when I'm at home.

I'm told by some top FTEr's that not using wi-fi and having an ethernet connection (and using an on-motherboard setup) helps with lowering it a bit more. Don't want to give away too many secrets (the above isn't a big secret), but lower your ms and alot of things happen faster on P99.

Asele
04-08-2015, 12:46 PM
Hate to say it Orr, but I disagree with you here.

There is always a zerg element, no matter what, on anything with 32k hp. It can be zerg with 70, and zerg with 20 - there is just no major non-zerg way to kill a 32k hp mob when it's merely a race to kill it before it kills you.

We've killed more mobs in TMO with less than AT ever did. I've been on 15-man Trakanon's (engaged in sub 2min after spawn) and 20-man CT's (with 1 war and no clr at that). Sometimes we have more, sometimes we don't, but that's the reality of people's schedules, mob spawn times, etc. You know as well as I do that on P99 you have to be prepared to raid every target you want 24hrs a day or you don't get it.

Also, P99 has brutal attrition in every guild, people are just flakier here and the playerbase is like 10k not 500k. You always have to keep an eye on the future and you'd be stupid not to stay open to skilled players even if you don't need them right now. For the most part, our raids are in the 25-55 range (depending on time of day and day of the week) - if I recall, this is similar to our Velious goals in AT last summer (if not a bit light).

I realize you were just sparring with Tiggles, but like you, I like to correct information that isn't correct =P.

Really is a great guild of fun people. Bit more relaxed than Triality, but there are similarities. We have a wide variety of people, from 20% raiders to a handful of ~10 who are 60%+. The common denominator is that we all tend to show up prepared, contribute however we can while we're on, and generally have a good time killing dragons together in a competitive setting.

That's actually a great recruitment speech. No sarcasm.

Samoht
04-08-2015, 12:53 PM
I would like to see an accounting of the crowns at the end of kunark - it would be interesting to see if TMO or IB got more during the long Kunark summer.

Snackies crown should count towards TMOs total tho, he ninja'd that one while in TMO from someone else in the guild. Scumbag players like that inevitably end up in IB, but the crown was won by TMO.

by your story it seems more appropriate to say that it was won by someone not TMO...

kurtis
04-08-2015, 01:01 PM
The Crown was won by TMO. Snackies was in TMO and ninjad it from someone else in the guild. His true traitor colors were eventually shown tho, and he went to IB.

C'mon now. I know you're trolling, but everyone that's come into contact with Snacks (IB, TMO, Rampage, and beyond) knows he's one of the nicest people on the server.

Don't get on an anon account and start trashing people's rep douchebag.

Samoht
04-08-2015, 01:07 PM
The Crown was won by TMO. Snackies was in TMO and ninjad it from someone else in the guild. His true traitor colors were eventually shown tho, and he went to IB.

so the short of it is that the crown went to IB?

kurtis
04-08-2015, 01:20 PM
Is that you again Lazie?

Alarti0001
04-08-2015, 01:48 PM
so the short of it is that the crown went to IB?

So you are implying that recruiting a person that killed something counts as a raid kill for that guild?

Juevento
04-08-2015, 01:51 PM
So you are implying that recruiting a person that killed something counts as a raid kill for that guild?

Shit, the BDA would obviously win since every single motherfucker on this server was trained how to raid and geared up by BDA.

Detoxx
04-08-2015, 01:54 PM
Shit, the BDA would obviously win since every single motherfucker on this server was trained how to raid and geared up by BDA.

Hahahaha "trained how to raid by bda" hahahaha

Detoxx
04-08-2015, 01:57 PM
Tell me, how did bda train anyone how to raid when, aside from the last year, they never raided?

Tiggles
04-08-2015, 02:00 PM
Snackies is a piece of shit.

quido
04-08-2015, 02:01 PM
Think he meant to say he was "trained at a raid."

Nice train - thanks TMO.

Samoht
04-08-2015, 02:08 PM
Tell me, how did bda train anyone how to raid when, aside from the last year, they never raided?

you're either staunchly entrenched in your denial or drank too much of the TMO kool aid. learn some server history?

Alarti0001
04-08-2015, 02:12 PM
We're all entitled to an opinion about the people we meet on this server. Mine is:

Nobody forced Snackies to turn his back on and betray his former friends - the pixel lust was just too strong I guess. He needed a guild that offered a fresh loot history and TMO wasn't going to reset his loot history. Instead of honorably fighting and letting pixels flow to new deserving members, he decided to stab everyone in the back and go with the new easy pixel option.

You think Snackies is nice, I think he is mischievously good at tricking people into showering pixels on his human mustache army.

Snackies is a friendly guy. People have friends in all guilds. Snackies joined some friends who were still playing here when most of his TMO friends have left the server at the time. Snackies plays long hours every night. TMO wasn't that dedicated when he left he joined a bunch of loot deprived motivated pals.

No harm. To say it was about pixel lust is just plain stupid. Snackies had got and would continue to get whatever loot he wanted. He was a high contributor.

If you want to make fun of someone who left because of pixel lust your target would be Kegluas/Eleet.

But yes you are entitled to your opinion.. however wrong, misinformed, or stupid it is. Also don't post on an anon account. Coward.

Alarti0001
04-08-2015, 02:14 PM
you're either staunchly entrenched in your denial or drank too much of the TMO kool aid. learn some server history?

Why?

JayN
04-08-2015, 02:14 PM

we'll let you and your guild get back to raiding the frenzied room in lower guk or efreeti in sol B

Samoht
04-08-2015, 02:15 PM
Why?

so he doesn't look so much like an idiot in RNF?

Alarti0001
04-08-2015, 02:17 PM
so he doesn't look so much like an idiot in RNF?

No why to your most. Why were those 2 descriptions of him valid. Do explain how BDA trained the raid guilds? Basically you said Detoxx has to be A or B but didn't explain what made that true.

Samoht
04-08-2015, 02:20 PM
No why to your most. Why were those 2 descriptions of him valid. Do explain how BDA trained the raid guilds? Basically you said Detoxx has to be A or B but didn't explain what made that true.

oh, so you're also pretending that TMO members were all created directly into TMO and were never members of other guilds or were never rewarded loot from other guilds?

we see now where detoxx got his kool aid.

Alarti0001
04-08-2015, 02:24 PM
oh, so you're also pretending that TMO members were all created directly into TMO and were never members of other guilds or were never rewarded loot from other guilds?

we see now where detoxx got his kool aid.

No I am saying that BDA didn't have any positive affect on those apps overall raid knowledge or ability. (Also gear doesn't train you how to raid. How does loot relate to detoxx's statement?)

BDA is like teaching someone the alphabet. TMO teaches you how to speak fluently.

Ravager
04-08-2015, 02:27 PM
TMO teaches you how to doublespeak fluently.

Samoht
04-08-2015, 02:27 PM
oh, so TMOs train-the-competition raid ability is the only positive way to raid to you?

Alarti0001
04-08-2015, 02:50 PM
oh, so TMOs train-the-competition raid ability is the only positive way to raid to you?

Well detoxx is making a statement based on a TMO raid perspective? So its the only positive perspective that makes sense to the environment we raid in.

I think its fairly obvious that Detoxx is making a comment on BDA's over inability to compete or kill targets without the new handicap system. Obviously raid requirements in a rotation or in an instanced environment are a lot different than in a competitive environment.

If BDA was so good at raiding that their members were desirable for the sole purpose of their "Raid training" then I wonder why BDA was unable to kill raid targets for years. Seems a skillset was missing. Actually the fact that BDA never got kills was the reason so many exBDA apped to TMO so they could actually kill some raid mobs. Its almost like if BDA has real quality raid knowledge to impart to its members they would have killed some targets and kept retention a bit higher.
MIND BLOWN.

Detoxx
04-08-2015, 02:56 PM

You're incredibly dense

Samoht
04-08-2015, 02:58 PM
If BDA was so good at raiding that their members were desirable for the sole purpose of their "Raid training" then I wonder why BDA was unable to kill raid targets for years. Seems a skillset was missing.

weren't they getting kills before TMO was ever a thing? the reason the paths diverged and they stopped was TMO became a blood thirsty machine willing to ignore rules to get their targets (no CSR VP).

then enter LawyerQuest. another glorious time for TMO raiding that raised their disdain even further in the eyes of the rest of the server.

Actually the fact that BDA never got kills was the reason so many exBDA apped to TMO so they could actually kill some raid mobs.

so then you do in fact admit that Detoxx is wrong, that TMO members are former members of guilds not named TMO and they did in fact raid with and obtain loot from a guild not named TMO.

Samoht
04-08-2015, 03:00 PM
You're incredibly dense

and you're an absolute moron who has his head up his own as while somehow simultaneously also having his head up retardi's ass.

Alarti0001
04-08-2015, 03:16 PM
weren't they getting kills before TMO was ever a thing? the reason the paths diverged and they stopped was TMO became a blood thirsty machine willing to ignore rules to get their targets (no CSR VP).

then enter LawyerQuest. another glorious time for TMO raiding that raised their disdain even further in the eyes of the rest of the server.

so then you do in fact admit that Detoxx is wrong, that TMO members are former members of guilds not named TMO and they did in fact raid with and obtain loot from a guild not named TMO.

No BDA was a Non-factor always. You apparently need to take your own advise and learn some server history. I am glad you are appealing to your betters now. I will make sure you get educated. That BDA Kool-Aid is toxic.

BDA actually started long before p99 and originally was waiting on eqclassic project (lol) BDA wasn't even raiding until just before Kunark was released. That would be including Fear/Hate/Sky as raids.

Occasionally BDA would get some raid target that no one else was going for. I.E Faydedar, Maestro, or (Verina Tomb) on a repop.

Pre-kunark IB, Ascension, WI, and a whole slew of other guilds (divinity) made p99 raiding a cesspool long before TMO even started here and long before Kunark or VP was released.

TMO was actually created as a casual guild for old school TMO people to hang out. We decided to make a serious raid push a couple(few) months into Kunark when we merged with DA. The raid environment was already shitty and BDA wasn't getting kills long before TMO even existed here.

You can't blame non-csr VP on TMO. IB also existed there or TR at the time. The non-csr rule was made because VP was not finished and pathing was severely broken. (Again learn server history)

Speaking of breaking rules why do you specifically target TMO while not mentioning IB/TR/Rampage? You do realize during that early VP era that TR/IB has a large portion of their guild including some officers deleveled and suspended for using MacroQuest? Later a large portion RMT'd off the server including some of their leadership?
There was also a VP rotation going on over the holidays that TR decided to break by reforming into IB while TMO was finishing sky.

Clearly your pick and choose what is acceptable or deemed as "breaking rules".

Maybe that demonstrates bias on your part? (kool-aid)>?

Again loot has nothing to do with training. Also other guilds doesn't mean BDA. Sure we have some members who were trained to raid by other guilds either on live or P99. BDA training just doesn't really apply.

Samoht
04-08-2015, 03:21 PM
Occasionally BDA would get some raid target that no one else was going for. I.E Faydedar, Maestro

wait, i'm sorry, what?

were they getting kills or not?

did you just throw your entire argument out the window to contradict yourself?

and was this time frame before TMO or was it not?

quick, write me another essay showing me how i'm wrong while you fill it with contradictions that just prove me right.

Alarti0001
04-08-2015, 03:29 PM
wait, i'm sorry, what?

were they getting kills or not?

did you just throw your entire argument out the window to contradict yourself?

and was this time frame before TMO or was it not?

quick, write me another essay showing me how i'm wrong while you fill it with contradictions that just prove me right.

You seem to be missing the point especially if you think uncontested faydedar or Maestro provide proper raid training. 3-5 mobs over the course of a year can easily be defined as "not getting kills" Unless you are just horrifically stupid. Which i guess this whole discussion seems to be pointing to.

Please detail how BDA has noticeable helped train members in TMO to raid in the environment we raid in. Also, please provide points showing BDA's history of getting kills.

Also if that is an essay to you I hope you didn't make it past the 6th grade. Like 300 words bruh.

Samoht
04-08-2015, 03:31 PM
dodge the questions more, please

Alarti0001
04-08-2015, 03:33 PM
Uh oh, big Alarti has his forum access back.

This is Topsy, which I haven't tried to hide from anyone who asks - sorry that I haven't hit that signature button yet. My main forum account got banned for calling Deru a piece of shit, and I don't have them unban connections like you do.

Apparently you aren't allowed to call it like you see it with staff, but you can with players!

Snack is an extremely nice guy (deceivingly so), a high contributor, and a traitor. Counts as a piece of shit in my book!

Topsy you aren't allowed to talk about the staff even if its true. If you want to get unbanned I'd suggest 5 months of good behavior. My connections really helped !

The truth is Sirken saw the state of RnF and knew unbanning me was the only way we were going to save this server and have a nice competitive rain environment in Velious.

Your reasons are better and more accurate this time. The Pixel Lust was just not even rational.

Alarti0001
04-08-2015, 03:34 PM
dodge the questions more, please

Samo...you have this all backwards. Basic logic dictates that the claim needs to be explained not the absence. You must explain how Juevento's claim (which you choose to defend) is correct. Sorry if you are confused on these basics.

Oleris
04-08-2015, 03:35 PM
I'm very interested to see what happens with this issue. Around 6 months ago Sirken said it was a 100% sure thing that rotations/class system would be gone initially to test the waters. 2 weeks ago, Sirken said that they hadn't decided, but would probably still have a rotation.

Ella`Ella
04-08-2015, 03:44 PM
I don't have them unban connections like you do.

I'll take care of ya, buddy. I'll also try to spin your bashing of Derubael into a raid suspension for BDA.

Samoht
04-08-2015, 03:47 PM
Samo...you have this all backwards. Basic logic dictates that the claim needs to be explained not the absence. You must explain how Juevento's claim (which you choose to defend) is correct. Sorry if you are confused on these basics.

so you're saying that the TMO members who were formerly members of BDA aren't evidence enough?

Ravager
04-08-2015, 03:47 PM
6 months vacation and Alarti doesn't skip a beat. He probably got the DTs from not seeing his Clooney face in RnF.

Samoht
04-08-2015, 04:01 PM
here, let's make this easier before retardi writes another essay filled with half truths and doublespeak. here is what detoxx wrote:

retardi stands by this assessment even when it's pointed out that Detoxx is talking out of his ass (like always)

but then we have this little gem:

Occasionally BDA would get some raid target that no one else was going for. I.E Faydedar, Maestro

when pressed for more details on the time frame, retardi refuses to answer! (naturally)

why? because it proves detoxx is full of shit? because he has to stand by his TMO butt buddy through thick and thin? (mostly thick. remember, piggles is still a part of this guild.)

so a guild that has clearly raided and that has been around since, i don't know, remind me?

long before TMO even existed here.

so a guild that was getting kills and was around before TMO A) never raided and B) never had a former member join TMO

right?

Detoxx
04-08-2015, 04:04 PM
You seem to be missing the point especially if you think uncontested faydedar or Maestro provide proper raid training. 3-5 mobs over the course of a year can easily be defined as "not getting kills" Unless you are just horrifically stupid. Which i guess this whole discussion seems to be pointing to.

Please detail how BDA has noticeable helped train members in TMO to raid in the environment we raid in. Also, please provide points showing BDA's history of getting kills.

Also if that is an essay to you I hope you didn't make it past the 6th grade. Like 300 words bruh.

Just give it up, this guy is going full retard

Detoxx
04-08-2015, 04:06 PM
so you're saying that the TMO members who were formerly members of BDA aren't evidence enough?

No you moron, the BDA that came to TMO were not trained to raid because BDA didn't raid. Holy shit.

Samoht
04-08-2015, 04:06 PM
Just give it up, this guy is going full retard

yeah, that would be easier since i just made you my bitch.

Samoht
04-08-2015, 04:07 PM
BDA didn't raid.

quit contradicting what retardi said. he's here to help provide me with details that prove me right.

Detoxx
04-08-2015, 04:08 PM
yeah, that would be easier since i just made you my bitch.

yeah, you sure did buddy. who are you again?

MaksimMazor
04-08-2015, 04:09 PM
BDA ruining the server

Samoht
04-08-2015, 04:15 PM
BDA ruining the server

read this thread (http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188041) to see which guild is ruining the server. everybody trying to work together except one greedy son-of-a-bitch.

kurtis
04-08-2015, 04:15 PM
yeah, you sure did buddy. who are you again?

I'm Fingerz

Detoxx
04-08-2015, 04:19 PM
I'm Fingerz

Dont lie!

chief
04-08-2015, 04:24 PM
read this thread (http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188041) to see which guild is ruining the server. everybody trying to work together except one greedy son-of-a-bitch.

who r u

Ella`Ella
04-08-2015, 04:30 PM

Woah! Take a step back, shit-for-brains. If you're trying to sell your BDA bullshit that I'm trying to cock-block an arrangement, your reading comprehension levels are even lower than Chest's testosterone.

TMO isn't committing to any agreement for the reasons I mentioned, which happen to be reasons that affect all guilds alike, either now or in the future. Also, when TMO commits to observing an agreement, we stick to it, unlike BDA, Taken and the former IB. We didn't break the Class-R rotation, we didn't didn't break the noble rotation, we din do nuffin'.

RaefLaFrenz
04-08-2015, 04:35 PM
Woah! Take a step back, shit-for-brains. If you're trying to sell your BDA bullshit that I'm trying to cock-block an arrangement, your reading comprehension levels are even lower than Chest's testosterone.

TMO isn't committing to any agreement for the reasons I mentioned, which happen to be reasons that affect all guilds alike, either now or in the future. Also, when TMO commits to observing an agreement, we stick to it, unlike BDA, Taken and the former IB. We didn't break the Class-R rotation, we didn't didn't break the noble rotation, we din do nuffin'.

at least Ella takes the time to go to the Raid forums and post a TMO response. It might be a selfish one but he has his own guild's interests to uphold and we shouldnt expect anything less. There is however one particularly large guild that hasnt even bothered to make any form of response to the distribution discussion.

In fact, they are operating in a very similar fashion as another guild who also constantly remained silent on those boards....the name isnt coming to me tho

Samoht
04-08-2015, 04:44 PM

you're so full of shit. you say you're avoiding commitment on the off-chance that you might miss one, but that's a thinly veiled excuse maintain the status quo of grabbing as many as you can FTE. we all know you're a no life bastard that has nothing better to be doing at 4am on a weekday than sitting in sky clicking on blank space, but please, be honest about it.

go back and reread all of the nonsense you posted in this thread (http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154977). it's absurd. just agree not to kill overseers or hands and agree to ydyn already and it will all be as kosher as the already in place sky rotation. who do you have to be afraid of? dolj?

is it really that big of a problem if you miss your assigned efreeti once or twice?

Alarti0001
04-08-2015, 05:08 PM

TMO member being in BDA at some point is not evidence of raid knowledge or training? How does this escape you?

Ravager
04-08-2015, 05:09 PM
is it really that big of a problem if you miss your assigned efreeti once or twice?

Have you seen the temper tantrums they throw when they're suspended?

chief
04-08-2015, 05:17 PM
you're so full of shit. you say you're avoiding commitment on the off-chance that you might miss one, but that's a thinly veiled excuse maintain the status quo of grabbing as many as you can FTE. we all know you're a no life bastard that has nothing better to be doing at 4am on a weekday than sitting in sky clicking on blank space, but please, be honest about it.

go back and reread all of the nonsense you posted in this thread (http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154977). it's absurd. just agree not to kill overseers or hands and agree to ydyn already and it will all be as kosher as the already in place sky rotation. who do you have to be afraid of? dolj?

who r u

JayN
04-08-2015, 05:23 PM
i heard verious is droping where do i stand in line for my yelinak and vulak gears plz; watch bda show everyone how to raid son

Juevento
04-08-2015, 05:25 PM
The funny thing here is that this Samoht asshole is actually a TMO member masquerading as a BDA sympathizer.

The immersion is real, deep, and very disturbing.

Samoht
04-08-2015, 05:26 PM
The funny thing here is that this Samoht asshole is actually a TMO member masquerading as a BDA sympathizer.

TMO best trolls on server, amirite?

wycca
04-08-2015, 05:36 PM
We're all entitled to an opinion about the people we meet on this server. Mine is:

Nobody forced Snackies to turn his back on and betray his former friends - the pixel lust was just too strong I guess. He needed a guild that offered a fresh loot history and TMO wasn't going to reset his loot history. Instead of honorably fighting and letting pixels flow to new deserving members, he decided to stab everyone in the back and go with the new easy pixel option.

You think Snackies is nice, I think he is mischievously good at tricking people into showering pixels on his human mustache army.

If serious -
I don't know who you are and I, admittedly, wasn't in TMO when this supposedly happened. I can, however, say I've never heard this story a single time while in TMO and I have nothing but respect for Snack from when he was in TMO or while he's been in Rampage. Wrong target. Snack's pretty damn hardcore, and he's a play-maker at that. Any guild he's been in, and any loot he's gotten, have probably been well deserved.

If making a moustached trolling -
Bit too serious for a good jab honestly.

Alarti0001
04-08-2015, 05:36 PM
TMO best trolls on server, amirite?

You are dodging the question. Why>?

Paumad
04-08-2015, 05:39 PM
If serious -
I don't know who you are and I, admittedly, wasn't in TMO when this supposedly happened. I can, however, say I've never heard this story a single time while in TMO and I have nothing but respect for Snack from when he was in TMO or while he's been in Rampage. Wrong target. Snack's pretty damn hardcore, and he's a play-maker at that. Any guild he's been in, and any loot he's gotten, have probably been well deserved.

Why is this guy not a TMO officer?

kurtis
04-08-2015, 05:40 PM
If serious -

There's a 99% chance that was Lazie on his newest RNF account just being his usual "if you're not TMO, you're the enemy" self.

His schtick is more worn out than Lisa Ann's pussy.

Cecily
04-08-2015, 07:00 PM
You're not fooling anyone, Lazie. Yeah and I kinda agree. I'll caught him with the nice guy persona down and he was pretty calculatingly evil. Was a bit scary. He earned what he got, but he walked after getting nearly every single single epic in the game from TMO. I dont really give a shit though, and hope he's happier in IB.

Archalen
04-08-2015, 07:09 PM

Samoht is a veteran RNF member; I'm not sure what guild he is in, but I know he fought the good fight against Clear. Never forget.

Lazie
04-08-2015, 07:56 PM
Huh ? I am not Blipt.

Lazie
04-08-2015, 07:57 PM
Besides ask anyone I've never said a single negative word about Snackies. I don't care what tag he carries he will always be cool with me.

Lazie
04-08-2015, 08:01 PM
There's a 99% chance that was Lazie on his newest RNF account just being his usual "if you're not TMO, you're the enemy" self.

His schtick is more worn out than Lisa Ann's pussy.

False just ask a GM. If that was a troll account it would be banned right now. It's linked to someones in game character i imagine.

Greengrocer
04-08-2015, 08:12 PM
It'd going to be rough at the start but once we Get all Velious raid mobs to spawn Monday Tuesday Wednesday on blue and Thursday Friday Saturday on Red it will be easy to devote raid forces and still have sunday off to relax and maybe play some video games.

lol!

I know the point of RnF is to call people f words and n words and stuff, and this post isn't really furthering that cause, but I just felt like it would be a nice change of pace to be nice to tiggles and compliment him on this joke.