PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Class C! <Haggard Krew> !

Nuktari
04-07-2015, 01:11 AM
http://i.imgur.com/RnGWG6V.jpg

EVERYONE ELSE TOO SCARED!

Oleris
04-07-2015, 01:16 AM
woahhhhhhhhh

randomhero401
04-07-2015, 01:22 AM
Glad to be here. It has been a warm welcome and we look forward to killing more shit and having fun.

Anichek
04-07-2015, 10:35 AM
Glad to be here. It has been a warm welcome and we look forward to killing more shit and having fun.

Once again, you're welcome Sirken.

Class system (after a year) now functioning as intended.

Some say BDA broke the Class system.

I'll continue to reiterate that we fixed it.

Cecily
04-07-2015, 11:21 AM
I always read your tag as Haggard Knew and wonder what it was he knew. If it's something important, that information should be made public and not monopolized by one guild.

Errakus
04-07-2015, 11:39 AM

http://cdn2.123tagged.com/Images/8/8629052504838104.jpg

Anichek
04-07-2015, 11:50 AM
http://cdn2.123tagged.com/Images/8/8629052504838104.jpg

niiiiicceee....

Loke
04-07-2015, 11:54 AM

That is like comcast (bda) arguing that they are creating competition because google fiber is available in certain cities, despite the fact theyve tried to block google fiber and that google fiber is a response to the shitty state of internet provided by comcast. You guys created a class to protect youselves from competition, then attempted to make it more difficult for guilds to join that class, then further attempted to restrict what mobs guilds in that class could kill leading to the end of a rotation, and now youre trying to claim credit because other guilds who are smaller and havent even been raiding half as long as bda decided to man up and compete for loot? Yes, all pras bda, saviors of the server and champions of fair play. /s

Errakus
04-07-2015, 11:56 AM
guilds who are smaller and havent even been raiding 1/10th as long as bda decided to man up and compete for loot? Yes, all pras bda, saviors of the server and champions of fair play. /s

Fixed. ;)

Kayso
04-07-2015, 12:08 PM

By some, do you mean most not in BDA or Taken? Granted, with BDA and Taken representing half of the server population, you might almost have a point.

By fixed, do you mean that the BDA inner circle is getting more loot for its alts?

Care to explain how you "fixed" things for Azure Guard, Indignation, etc?

arsenalpow
04-07-2015, 12:16 PM
Someone actually believes what Anichek said??

Troubled
04-07-2015, 12:17 PM
By some, do you mean most not in BDA or Taken? Granted, with BDA and Taken representing half of the server population, you might almost have a point.

By fixed, do you mean that the BDA inner circle is getting more loot for its alts?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a7/9e/b6/a79eb601f7a57be098707a20befadf91.jpg

Troubled
04-07-2015, 12:18 PM

Of course. That's why everyone's so mad. Everyone hates BDA, but we fixed the raid scene for them. That's gotta be frustrating.

Kayso
04-07-2015, 12:25 PM

No, I'm pretty sure everyone knows both of you are fucking useless. But does a large portion of the server believe that two you believe your own bullshit? Yes.

Nuktari
04-07-2015, 12:27 PM
Guys, don't derail the thread.

We're here to congratulate <Haggard Krew> !

rictus204
04-07-2015, 12:35 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-1xYZsJ6eS_A/UWXII1WOAqI/AAAAAAAAd7c/RBDkevE29CA/s1600/Final_Fantasy_VI_%2528SNES%2529_041.gif

Swish
04-07-2015, 12:40 PM
Haggard Krew, that's the guild that Hathaway powerleveled isnt it?

Cecily
04-07-2015, 12:44 PM

Heard that guy was talking shit about me on his stream.

rictus204
04-07-2015, 12:50 PM
yeah, was saying what a scrub your bard alt is :(

Aviann
04-07-2015, 01:44 PM
My main man Sset doing Odin's work! Aww yisss

Dalven
04-07-2015, 02:55 PM
Its pretty fucking sad when an up and coming guild has to get their first raid mob kill in class C.

Big congrats to Sset and his crew, hard work paying off!

kurtis
04-07-2015, 03:04 PM

I ended up on his stream the other day, and he was playing poker begging for donations because he had 32 CENTS in the bank.

Anichek
04-07-2015, 03:08 PM
Its pretty fucking sad when an up and coming guild has to get their first raid mob kill in class C.

Big congrats to Sset and his crew, hard work paying off!

I disagree, it's completely reasonable to think that guilds who want to compete and have VP in the mix in the current class system would achieve their kills in Class C.

Honestly, congrats to < H K > for making the jump. More guilds are making that jump now, and that's a good thing.

BDA is the Neti Pot of Class R - flushing out the congestion of Class R guilds formerly waiting in line for loot. Server's breathing clearly again.

http://cos.h-cdn.co/assets/cm/14/25/53a048b040925_-_neti.gif

Anichek
04-07-2015, 03:18 PM
No, I'm pretty sure everyone knows both of you are fucking useless. But does a large portion of the server believe that two you believe your own bullshit? Yes.

That's the first time I've been called "fucking useless" outside of guild-mates calling me that on the daily.

Swish
04-07-2015, 03:44 PM

I disagree...

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/rofling.gif

Pint
04-07-2015, 04:11 PM
bda officers still posting is the #1 thing they have going for them for sure.

arsenalpow
04-07-2015, 04:20 PM
bda officers still posting is the #1 thing they have going for them for sure.

Well since the officers don't really get loot (it goes to our zerg memberbase) ya pretty much.

Anichek
04-07-2015, 04:27 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/rofling.gif

Perfect use of out of context quotes. A+++++ would read again.

Man0warr
04-07-2015, 04:50 PM

I mean, Indignation has actually stepped up and gotten Class R FFA mobs.

Less complaining, more actually trying to kill stuff instead of needing 3 hours to mobilize for raid mobs.

Swish
04-07-2015, 05:03 PM
Perfect use of out of context quotes. A+++++ would read again.

You went on to say about flushing guilds out of Class R despite being one of the two guilds best equipped for the Class C transition... so yeah I'd say that's some funny "in context" shit :D

http://media.giphy.com/media/E6Cq2OhELAESY/giphy.gif

Troubled
04-07-2015, 05:04 PM
Swish more upset than even TMO. Worth it.

jpetrick
04-07-2015, 05:14 PM
I mean, Indignation has actually stepped up and gotten Class R FFA mobs.

Only guild in R actually doing more with less now that A-Team is C. Feels good to run around with 4 groups and kill stuff. How is the zerg treating all the other guilds?

Troubled
04-07-2015, 05:21 PM
God I love both of my zergs.

Ravager
04-07-2015, 05:24 PM
Only guild in R actually doing more with less now that A-Team is C. Feels good to run around with 4 groups and kill stuff. How is the zerg treating all the other guilds?

Who is A-Team?

Susvain2
04-07-2015, 05:24 PM
God I love both of my zergs.

me 2

Loke
04-07-2015, 05:45 PM
BDA is like the love child of Gothic Circle and Trans. Take the overwhelming numbers and general (lack of) raid efficency of GC, but instead of having one of the friendliest and most helpful players leading it (pikler), theyve got people with the level of entitlement of Zhao. If you dont know who these guilds and people are, dont worry, #just2010things #guildlovechildconspiracy #freethreadtags #BregenDoctorAdolescents

captnamazing
04-07-2015, 05:49 PM
nice, haggard krew. I wish you guys eighty eight thousand dragons - ten million spilled nerd tears - and a fresh packet of socks every night.

doing what bda never had the nuts to do :/

contemptor
04-07-2015, 10:05 PM
Yall done good no doubt, everyone has given you the props for it. But don't get cocky. You won't win velious with some worts and soulfires.

contemptor
04-07-2015, 10:09 PM
You went on to say about flushing guilds out of Class R despite being one of the two guilds best equipped for the Class C transition... so yeah I'd say that's some funny "in context" shit :D

http://media.giphy.com/media/E6Cq2OhELAESY/giphy.gif
Don't waste your time on RNF bro. You are almost at 10k recorded posts, you can tell your siblings children about this one say.

Swish
04-07-2015, 10:38 PM
Don't waste your time on RNF bro. You are almost at 10k recorded posts, you can tell your siblings children about this one say.

I barely post in here to be fair, other than in the gif thread... but the usual mud slinging comes every time someone suggests that you should move up to Class C - you all seem to get rustled by it quite easily.

BDA alone must have got more VP keys than Haggard Krew... by how many? 100?

I bet we could have had another 2 years of Kunark and BDA wouldn't dare have moved from Class R.

captnamazing
04-08-2015, 01:06 AM
I bet we could have had another 2 years of Kunark and BDA wouldn't dare have moved from Class R.
Hips don't lie
http://imgur.com/gallery/95uu7Fy

captnamazing
04-08-2015, 01:07 AM
woops ...

http://i.imgur.com/95uu7Fy.jpg

Culkasi
04-08-2015, 03:17 AM

I think you got that the wrong way around Anichek, this is evidence that the system is completely broken, when guilds that can't compete move to C whilst guilds who are very capable of competing stays in R.

Man0warr
04-08-2015, 03:40 AM
Those guilds are just moving up to snipe Class C mobs during earthquakes that TMO/Rampage couldn't be bothered with - not like they are competing directly.

iruinedyourday
04-08-2015, 03:47 AM
ty for posting that for my eyes twice filb

Speedi
04-08-2015, 03:58 AM
Those guilds are just moving up to snipe Class C mobs during earthquakes that TMO/Rampage couldn't be bothered with - not like they are competing directly.

Incorrect, Asgard beat us (Rampage) on Inny a few weeks ago.

iruinedyourday
04-08-2015, 04:15 AM

not like you individually are doing anything in bda except being a warm body lore drops that chest already has

Suddz
04-08-2015, 05:06 AM
BDA just hiding in Class R, when they can fully zone into VP and kill mobs... clear sign of fear towards TMO/Rampage/Asgard/Haggard Krew

Nightbear
04-08-2015, 05:11 AM
Yall done good no doubt, everyone has given you the props for it. But don't get cocky. You won't win velious with some worts and soulfires.

Is anyone in the thread talking about velious?

ArumTP
04-08-2015, 05:20 AM

Not even close. Tactility we must figure out the best 2 C mobs outside of VP, kill them both before TMO/Rampage comes out. Its a max 30 min to do the whole job. We know that the looser(or maybe winner) of VP will come rolling out very fast and wanting the best outside the peak as well. It is highly competitive. The guilds we are up against are highly skilled, highly geared, and highly organized. If we fuck up during this magical earthquake, we get nothing likely till the next earthquake.

Asgard is a casual guild forced into playing competitively.

Your guild doesn't even compete with your peer (taken). Prefers to crush and frustrate others so much that it looks like a better option to go up against TMO/Rapage for a snipe time to time.

Anyways welcome to C haggard, you gotta play smart, you can't just throw 100 members in a zone with 15 hours left in window like they do in R.

iruinedyourday
04-08-2015, 05:26 AM
http://images1.tickld.com/live/postimages/2202ca75470304ff347209073b44cb2c.png

iruinedyourday
04-08-2015, 05:27 AM
@#$@#$

Anichek
04-08-2015, 08:39 AM
Your guild doesn't even compete with your peer (taken).

Incorrect. We go against Taken every time that we're both not locked out.

We're friendly with each other, and even when Gimpatron (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gimpatron&defid=8182765) or others are racing. As much as everyone wants to complain about the changes in R, we've all been cordial on the field of play as far as I can tell.

Coffee
04-08-2015, 09:13 AM
red99 may 29

get your lvl 60 today

Samoht
04-08-2015, 09:27 AM
I barely post in here to be fair

quit lying. you're at max immersion especially now that you're a part of the red spam crew.

when guilds that can't compete move to C whilst guilds who are very capable of competing stays in R.

i think that they had other options to compete than to switch to class C. they could easily have merged or allied with another guild to raid as a single entity rather than splitting population between two smaller guilds. moving to class C to snipe mobs that get left up on repops only means that they get more efficient loot distribution. to me, that indicates that the move to class C was more about greed than success as a guild.

Tactility we must figure out the best 2 C mobs outside of VP, kill them both before TMO/Rampage comes out. Its a max 30 min to do the whole job. We know that the looser(or maybe winner) of VP will come rolling out very fast and wanting the best outside the peak as well. It is highly competitive. The guilds we are up against are highly skilled, highly geared, and highly organized. If we fuck up during this magical earthquake, we get nothing likely till the next earthquake.

see, he even agrees with me.

forced? i thought we were in agreement... nobody forced you into class C. you just refused to play like the rest of class R and followed the path of least resistance.

Rathel
04-08-2015, 10:04 AM
BDA is the Neti Pot of Class R - flushing out the congestion of Class R guilds formerly waiting in line for loot.

That makes Chest the brain eating amoeba of p99?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/tap-water-in-neti-pots-behind-two-brain-eating-amoeba-deaths-in-2011-investigation-finds/

Man0warr
04-08-2015, 10:25 AM
Not even close. Tactility we must figure out the best 2 C mobs outside of VP, kill them both before TMO/Rampage comes out. Its a max 30 min to do the whole job. We know that the looser(or maybe winner) of VP will come rolling out very fast and wanting the best outside the peak as well. It is highly competitive. The guilds we are up against are highly skilled, highly geared, and highly organized. If we fuck up during this magical earthquake, we get nothing likely till the next earthquake.

Right so exactly what I said. "Not be bothered with" means "Not be bothered with until PD is dead".

Man0warr
04-08-2015, 10:26 AM
Which I think is a valid strategy assuming the Earthquakes are frequent enough, but they haven't been until recently.

Swish
04-08-2015, 10:47 AM
quit lying. you're at max immersion especially now that you're a part of the red spam crew.

How often do I post up on the "red spam"? Once a day at most pal... if you're going to stalk my profile do it properly lol

Samoht
04-08-2015, 10:49 AM
How often do I post up on the "red spam"? Once a day at most pal... if you're going to stalk my profile do it properly lol

once a day is acceptable to you? that's borderline obsessive and definitely spam.

Swish
04-08-2015, 10:53 AM
once a day is acceptable to you? that's borderline obsessive and definitely spam.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/uhy.gif

Samoht
04-08-2015, 11:16 AM
good. glad we're in agreement.

wycca
04-08-2015, 12:02 PM
I think you got that the wrong way around Anichek, this is evidence that the system is completely broken, when guilds that can't compete move to C whilst guilds who are very capable of competing stays in R.

Yea....bragging about "fixing the class system", in reality, in 7 weeks, it's toast. I'm sure the dissolution of the rotation, and the realization that several R guilds would abuse their walled garden for low/no-competition loots had some part in that.

Yaolin
04-08-2015, 12:05 PM
It makes me so sad that some of you exist =/. Class R is basically the same as Class C now. The "competition" is not as fierce, but for 66% of the mobs its just an FTE shitshow, whoever notices the spawn first wins as long as you have 4 groups that can log on once you do. The other 33%, Inny, CT, Trak, and VS take varying levels of coordination, but all of those mobs require 24 people sitting at their computers ready to log onto their toons in under 60 seconds. The only thing exciting about EQ raiding is Earthquakes and those still require having 45+ people available to play at any given time and hoping that 24 of them respond to your bat text. A lot of you confuse having no life with skill and dedication. Good Luck with life =/

wycca
04-08-2015, 12:05 PM

Your guild doesn't even compete with your peer (taken). Prefers to crush and frustrate others so much that it looks like a better option to go up against TMO/Rapage for a snipe time to time.

Anyways welcome to C haggard, you gotta play smart, you can't just throw 100 members in a zone with 15 hours left in window like they do in R.

Yea, please don't diss Asgard. They do mainly compete on repops only (even then they're getting more mobs than in Class R rotation).

Even then, the competition is fierce, and they've been performing well. They were neck in neck with a viable crew for VS this week, they got Inny last week, they are honestly better at mobilization than most of the R guilds I've seen (with less #'s too). We cheer when they get a mob (or any guild that has stepped up competing - Haggard Krew, Indignation, etc).

bktroost
04-08-2015, 01:01 PM
Incorrect. We go against Taken every time that we're both not locked out.

I also steal a pot of gold everytime I see a leprechaun....

We're friendly with each other, and even when or others are racing. As much as everyone wants to complain about the changes in R, we've all been cordial on the field of play as far as I can tell

You can't tell very far then.

Pint
04-08-2015, 01:48 PM

Largely true, we crutch hard on the pd engage window. We also only compete for mobs that don't require massive dedication to achieve like ct or trak and we don't track anything that isn't on a good day during reasonable hours. The best part is not having to interact with bda members though, y'all are just as bad as tmo during its monopoly, awful to be around.

Detoxx
04-08-2015, 02:10 PM
Largely true, we crutch hard on the pd engage window. We also only compete for mobs that don't require massive dedication to achieve like ct or trak and we don't track anything that isn't on a good day during reasonable hours. The best part is not having to interact with bda members though, y'all are just as bad as tmo during its monopoly, awful to be around.

Ouch. Shot to the heart BDA. The guild that claims to have integrity became the bullies they hated (except much less skilled and no balls to at least admit their motives)

Detoxx
04-08-2015, 02:12 PM
You know you dun goofed if Pint hates you more than TMO!

Ravager
04-08-2015, 02:46 PM
GL on your May 29 merge!

RaefLaFrenz
04-08-2015, 03:09 PM
so let me get this correct,

Haggard Krew, rather than recruiting liked minded players and tossing their hat in the ring by showing up to occasional R encounters in hopes of learning / expanding their knowledge as a guild....

choose to port up to Hate and claim an uncontested Maestro for a quick loot grab ( Grats on the Hand). That is hardly an accomplishment nor is it BDA's problem.

So while its easy to blame BDA for Class R's environment, you cannot blame them for other guild's terrible leadership and lack of clear vision for their members.

Samoht
04-08-2015, 03:12 PM

Haggard Krew, rather than recruiting liked minded players and tossing their hat in the ring by showing up to occasional R encounters in hopes of learning / expanding their knowledge as a guild....

choose to port up to Hate and claim an uncontested Maestro for a quick loot grab ( Grats on the Hand). That is hardly an accomplishment nor is it BDA's problem.

So while its easy to blame BDA for Class R's environment, you cannot blame them for other guild's terrible leadership and lack of clear vision for their members.

oh :(

but TMO doesn't get to deflect and try to paint someone else as the server bully if you're right :(

(you are)

randomhero401
04-08-2015, 04:44 PM

Myself, nor any of my officers ever blamed BDA for our reason to jump up to class C. So let's throw that accusation out of the window. It seem's like you're talking out of your ass when it comes to the politics of Haggard Krew. We decided we would make this switch and we will live with this decision.

Man0warr
04-08-2015, 04:56 PM

I'd really love to know what awful experiences you have had just by being around BDA members.

It makes me so sad that some of you exist =/. Class R is basically the same as Class C now. The "competition" is not as fierce, but for 66% of the mobs its just an FTE shitshow, whoever notices the spawn first wins as long as you have 4 groups that can log on once you do. The other 33%, Inny, CT, Trak, and VS take varying levels of coordination, but all of those mobs require 24 people sitting at their computers ready to log onto their toons in under 60 seconds. The only thing exciting about EQ raiding is Earthquakes and those still require having 45+ people available to play at any given time and hoping that 24 of them respond to your bat text. A lot of you confuse having no life with skill and dedication. Good Luck with life =/

Pretty sure everyone in BDA endorses the raid scene turning into weekly Earthquakes.

No one particularly enjoys having to poopsock, but it's better than the alternative of having the rotation exploited by A-Team/Omni/and their allies to gain more slots was extremely unfair to anyone else in the rotation who didn't resort to it.

It was either make amendments to the rotation, or split up our guild to take advantage of the same loopholes. Or the 3rd option of finally giving in to Taken/Divinity and dissolving the rotation since the Staff was about to do it for Velious anyways.

iruinedyourday
04-08-2015, 05:01 PM
I'd really love to know what awful experiences you have had just by being around BDA members.

Pretty sure everyone in BDA endorses the raid scene turning into weekly Earthquakes.

No one particularly enjoys having to poopsock, but it's better than the alternative of having the rotation exploited by A-Team/Omni/and their allies to gain more slots was extremely unfair to anyone else in the rotation who didn't resort to it.

It was either make amendments to the rotation, or split up our guild to take advantage of the same loopholes. Or the 3rd option of finally giving in to Taken/Divinity and dissolving the rotation since the Staff was about to do it for Velious anyways.

BDA are the biggest, 'i think i have a large penis but really am average to below average' a person can get on p999

I have friends in BDA but I dont like the friends they are guilded with.. its all cus you think eq should be played the way chest tells you to, which is be a huge selfish crybaby obnoxious whiner.

Ravager
04-08-2015, 05:05 PM
Myself, nor any of my officers ever blamed BDA for our reason to jump up to class C. So let's throw that accusation out of the window. It seem's like you're talking out of your ass when it comes to the politics of Haggard Krew. We decided we would make this switch and we will live with this decision.

You're RnFing wrong.

Man0warr
04-08-2015, 05:15 PM
I have friends in BDA but I dont like the friends they are guilded with.. its all cus you think eq should be played the way chest tells you to, which is be a huge selfish crybaby obnoxious whiner.

What exactly is Chest against? I don't think you know.

iruinedyourday
04-08-2015, 05:23 PM
What exactly is Chest against? I don't think you know.

hes against not being a douchebag, that much i can gather.

Errakus
04-08-2015, 05:31 PM

Terrible leadership and lack of clear vision... You know nothing about Haggard Krew nor the vision they have as a guild, they chose to go C and they have been recruiting like minded players all along.

Sounds like someone from BDA came in mad (like usual) to throw around wild accusations they know nothing about.

If I'm right, I'm sure Chest is a level headed and fair player and I salute your choice in management. Enjoy.

Man0warr
04-08-2015, 05:39 PM
Nah Raef isn't BDA. No one cares what HK does with their guild, it's their choice.

Also BDA leadership has to be competent enough to keep an active and healthy playerbase going for like 3+ years now - can't say the same for the majority of the guilds on this server.

Estolcles
04-08-2015, 05:50 PM
Hey, props to the Krew for saying "Fuck R, We're goin' C".

iruinedyourday
04-08-2015, 05:56 PM
Also BDA leadership has to act like douchebags enough to keep an active and healthy playerbase going for like 3+ years now

fify

kaev
04-08-2015, 06:36 PM
fify

Who's paying you for the shitposts bro? You can't really be that stupid. Is your compensation hourly or per post? Good bennies? Or do they force you to go Obamacare?

Estolcles
04-08-2015, 06:56 PM
Who's paying you for the shitposts bro? You can't really be that stupid. Is your compensation hourly or per post? Good bennies? Or do they force you to go Obamacare?

NO one pays him. He's just doing what he was put on Earth to do.

kaev
04-08-2015, 07:11 PM
NO one pays him. He's just doing what he was put on Earth to do.

Well, we should take up a collection then. #savetheshitposts

Detoxx
04-08-2015, 07:17 PM
Nah Raef isn't BDA. No one cares what HK does with their guild, it's their choice.

Also BDA leadership has to be competent enough to keep an active and healthy playerbase going for like 3+ years now - can't say the same for the majority of the guilds on this server.

That same leadership drove away enough people, not once, but twice to branch iff into new guilds. You guys have been active for a year, not 3+.

Also, youre delusional. I can name 5 guilds that have done the same thing, but better. BDA is now the most hated guild on this server...better get used to it.

Man0warr
04-08-2015, 07:36 PM
Maybe by RnF trolls, but BDA hasn't done shit to deserve any hate except from TMO and IB/Rampage to a lesser extent.

How does standing up against TMO, who were monopolizing all content for a year+, deserve hate from anyone but TMO? It was Rogean who got the ball rolling on that change, so seems like some of your ire should be directed there.

The Class R guilds have no leg to stand on with their "hate" towards BDA either. BDA is the ONLY thing that kept the Rotation together for over a year. The smaller Class R guilds have no one to blame but themselves for exploiting the loop holes for 6+ months with no care and finally making Chest and Anichek finally cave to Taken/Divinity's way of thinking.

So yeah, basically anyone who hates BDA are TMO because they can no longer monopolize 100% of the loot on the server or ignorant sheep like Pint who take all of RnF as gospel.

Tasslehofp99
04-08-2015, 07:41 PM

BDA has to try to be relevant in every conversation because the entire server knows that they are villains now.

kaev
04-08-2015, 08:06 PM
Keep on spinning that same lame song TMO apologists, we'll keep laughing at your lies.

Only TMO has proven themselves able to be such relentless and unrepentant douchenozzles that Rogean flatly threatened to release an expansion with zero raid content and went on to impose the Class C/R raid system on the server. You guys are the proven shitlords of p99. Nobody else will ever sink to the depths of the cesspit where you all live.

Lazie
04-08-2015, 08:13 PM
Keep on spinning that same lame song TMO apologists, we'll keep laughing at your lies.

Only TMO has proven themselves able to be such relentless and unrepentant douchenozzles that Rogean flatly threatened to release an expansion with zero raid content and went on to impose the Class C/R raid system on the server. You guys are the proven shitlords of p99. Nobody else will ever sink to the depths of the cesspit where you all live.

So uneducated. TMO doesn't change their guild name to avoid GM punishments. We go out of our way to do things correctly and work with people. There is only one current guild with leadership who avoids being proactive in making the raid system smoother and better for everyone. It didn't change with their name change.

Detoxx
04-08-2015, 08:44 PM

Defect, spin, project! Deflect, spin, project!

Ella`Ella
04-08-2015, 08:56 PM
hes against not being a douchebag, that much i can gather.

No he's not.

Kushie
04-08-2015, 08:57 PM
12/19/2013 Never Forget

Juevento
04-08-2015, 09:17 PM
BDA has to try to be relevant in every conversation because the entire server knows that they are villains now.

Tass, nice try there but you missed out on forming a coherent thought.

kurtis
04-08-2015, 09:57 PM
Defect, spin, project! Deflect, spin, project!

ooooooooooh the irony

Lazie
04-09-2015, 01:13 AM
ooooooooooh the irony

Yeah sounds just like you!

Culkasi
04-09-2015, 04:43 AM
The Class R guilds have no leg to stand on with their "hate" towards BDA either. BDA is the ONLY thing that kept the Rotation together for over a year. The smaller Class R guilds have no one to blame but themselves for exploiting the loop holes for 6+ months with no care and finally making Chest and Anichek finally cave to Taken/Divinity's way of thinking.

So yeah, basically anyone who hates BDA are TMO because they can no longer monopolize 100% of the loot on the server or ignorant sheep like Pint who take all of RnF as gospel.

I see that the internal BDA comms machine is well oiled and you have been spoonfed the information that suited Chest/Anichek.
Luckily, the rest of Class R (and most of the server) knows what happened, and that is why a lot of people are very tired of BDA, not only Pint and TMO.

Llodd
04-09-2015, 06:35 AM

So can you confirm/deny that during those 6+ months the leadership of bda expressed these concerns on the FAP forums and tried to have something done about it ? (and no the ridiculous 'ultimatum' that was posted prior to the rotation collapse does NOT count)

Nuktari
04-09-2015, 06:45 AM
I'm really disappointed in all of you.

This thread was created to congratulate the new addition to Class C, <HK>.

But instead, yall had to turn this into the same old shit throwing parade seen in all the other threads. Broken record much, guys?

Shame on you, shame on you all.

#whereisthelove #whycantwebefriends #imnotmadatyouimjustdisappointed

Ravager
04-09-2015, 07:25 AM

But instead, yall had to turn this into the same old shit throwing parade seen in all the other threads. Broken record much, guys?

They killed a Maestro that nobody else was killing. Achievement Unlocked?

Troubled
04-09-2015, 08:29 AM
I see that the internal BDA comms machine is well oiled and you have been spoonfed the information that suited Chest/Anichek.
Luckily, the rest of Class R (and most of the server) knows what happened, and that is why a lot of people are very tired of BDA, not only Pint and TMO.

That's ok. We're tired of the rest of you, too.

Man0warr
04-09-2015, 10:49 AM

I am capable with coming to my own conclusions, as I saw a lot of the loop holes being performed firsthand.

Ravager
04-09-2015, 11:53 AM
I am capable with coming to my own conclusions, as I saw a lot of the loop holes being performed firsthand.

Shut up and have some more Kool-Aid!

radda
04-09-2015, 12:07 PM
They killed a Maestro that nobody else was killing...

but they did it congo style
http://media.giphy.com/media/wuZlgKi7j3uQU/giphy.gif

Blaza
04-09-2015, 12:34 PM
Congrats HK! With ~6 weeks left on the class system, they did the smart thing grabbing any mob they can.

Slithor
04-09-2015, 12:52 PM
Why does BDA come to every thread and spam post that they're beacons of light?

Slithor
04-09-2015, 12:55 PM

Legitimately curious, new to server.

Blaza
04-09-2015, 01:03 PM

If you're referring to me, I did no such thing. It is the smart thing to grab any mob in a system that will not exist soon enough. Once you've been around a minute you'll notice a difference between the different posters.

Tasslehofp99
04-09-2015, 01:10 PM

They are trying to remain relevant following their deceitful destruction of the class R rotation that they claim to have been so instrumental in creating. Now everyone knows they are scumbags so they have to try save face so that when they try to do the same in velious (they wont be able to do much without a class system to abuse) the GMs will be less likely to remember chest and his pal's manipulation the first go around.

BDA new servers villains, oh how the mighty have fallen.

Troubled
04-09-2015, 01:29 PM

RNF.

Ravager
04-09-2015, 01:36 PM
They are trying to remain relevant following their deceitful destruction of the class R rotation that they claim to have been so instrumental in creating. Now everyone knows they are scumbags so they have to try save face so that when they try to do the same in velious (they wont be able to do much without a class system to abuse) the GMs will be less likely to remember chest and his pal's manipulation the first go around.

You should read your own post history sometime.

Nlaar
04-09-2015, 01:40 PM
They are trying to remain relevant

So we are relevant? Shiiiaaaat.

deceitful destruction of the class R rotation
The talks were out in the open for leadership in class R to see.

that they claim to have been so instrumental in creating.
We were instrumental in creating and maintaining. To think otherwise is a laughable skewing of the facts.

Now everyone knows they are scumbags so they have to try save face so that when they try to do the same in velious (they wont be able to do much without a class system to abuse) the GMs will be less likely to remember chest and his pal's manipulation the first go around.

All opinions with no facts to support.

Aviann
04-09-2015, 01:52 PM
Guys, why is BDA still class R? That's retarded

Samoht
04-09-2015, 02:08 PM

you have it backwards. normally idiots from TMO or Doljotard or, more recently, Asgard start slamming them as the reason every shitpost is started whether or not it's even true.

those guys are deflecting so hard and by making another guild look bad, they think they make themselves look better. but then you realize it's all propaganda

this thread appears to be an anomaly, though.

Anichek
04-09-2015, 02:44 PM
Guys, why is BDA still class R? That's retarded

No more drive-by DMF for you!!!!

j/k DMF FOR EVERYONE!

Aviann
04-09-2015, 03:04 PM

j/k DMF FOR EVERYONE!

Nuuuuu I must float! haha

Susvain2
04-09-2015, 03:22 PM

j/k DMF FOR EVERYONE!

i wouldnt ever buff this player. TMO scum

http://i.imgur.com/AyY47Qs.jpg

Tasslehofp99
04-09-2015, 03:26 PM
You should read your own post history sometime.

I remember server history quite well, hence the dig at BDA for "spearheading" the rotations creation and then its destruction.

If by referring to my post history you mean to insult me by bringing up the fact that i am now in TMO after battling with them for years, i would counter by saying that the TMO i had beef with died around the time rotations started. The tMO of today is a completely new guild lead by ex-fe players and old TMO players who were smart enough to stick with the good guys.

Maybe you should also look back at my post history and realize that i was one of the first people to really make noise about changes to the raid scene. You know what else is funny? Back when i had beef with TMO i didnt just sit around and wait for rogean to implement a pixel vending machine like BDA and friends did. Me and my guildmates did our part battling them to bring the raid scene issues to the forefront of discussion so that you deceitful scum lords in BDA could get a free rotation for a while (atleast until it benefitted you to dismantle it.)

AFTER the fact, chest came in to pounce on the opportunity at welfare pixels and took credit for all of the hard work FE put in against TMO back then. Then he dismantles the rotation and shows his true colors to the server as a villainous liar.

TL; DR: if you want to bring p99 history up you shouldn't fabricate what actually happened when RNF dueling someone who was actually there.

Samoht
04-09-2015, 03:38 PM
tass, shouldn't you be busy KSing people by taking their named spawns and claiming you had been there all along when in fact you weren't?

Anichek
04-09-2015, 03:55 PM

I'm pretty much and equal opportunity DMF'er

Aviann
04-09-2015, 03:58 PM

Man everytime I see the picture, I just imagine how filled with glee we were that night, lol... Even won a primal!

Ravager
04-09-2015, 04:15 PM
I remember server history quite well, hence the dig at BDA for "spearheading" the rotations creation and then its destruction.

If by referring to my post history you mean to insult me by bringing up the fact that i am now in TMO after battling with them for years, i would counter by saying that the TMO i had beef with died around the time rotations started. The tMO of today is a completely new guild lead by ex-fe players and old TMO players who were smart enough to stick with the good guys.

Maybe you should also look back at my post history and realize that i was one of the first people to really make noise about changes to the raid scene. You know what else is funny? Back when i had beef with TMO i didnt just sit around and wait for rogean to implement a pixel vending machine like BDA and friends did. Me and my guildmates did our part battling them to bring the raid scene issues to the forefront of discussion so that you deceitful scum lords in BDA could get a free rotation for a while (atleast until it benefitted you to dismantle it.)

AFTER the fact, chest came in to pounce on the opportunity at welfare pixels and took credit for all of the hard work FE put in against TMO back then. Then he dismantles the rotation and shows his true colors to the server as a villainous liar.

TL; DR: if you want to bring p99 history up you shouldn't fabricate what actually happened when RNF dueling someone who was actually there.

Take notes. This is how you rewrite history.

kaev
04-09-2015, 04:53 PM
Take notes. This is how you rewrite history.

Amateur effort, tbh. Where are the old photographs with the faces of Zeelot, Internode, & Froovy airbrushed out? The printed speeches with the names of purged former leaders replaced by those elevated in their places? Stalin perfected this shit nearly a century ago. Tass really has no excuse for being so clumsy at it, there's plenty of good material out there to study.

Tasslehofp99
04-09-2015, 05:04 PM
I ain't rewriting shit!

All statements made can be verified by reviewing my post history and the raid discussion section. Take the time if you want, not that the past really matters. Honestly, though, its more about the fact that people really believe chest or BDA had anything to do with the raid scene changes that rogean implemented.

If anything he/BDA was just a direct beneficiary of the changes made, and then they took advantage of them through manipulation of the system. That is the truth, and you can't say otherwise without telling an outright lie. I wasn't even affected by this so I really have nothing to gain by saying this stuff other than the satisfaction of knowing atleast someone tried to tell the truth around these parts.

PS since me and tiggles are in the same guild now, chest is the only one worth RNF'ing these days. Keep the Kool-Aid saturated posts coming, pals.

Jenithia
04-09-2015, 06:54 PM
BDA just hiding in Class R, when they can fully zone into VP and kill mobs... clear sign of fear towards TMO/Rampage/Asgard/Haggard Krew

I don't normally post here, and maybe I'm not like my guildmates but I have very little interest in going to Class C or even going to VP for that matter. I never went there on Live so I don't even think about it here. I work full time and enjoy my time away from the computer. I enjoy logging in when I feel like it and if there is a raid called and I'm home, I may or may not log in. VP would take an entire weekend and I'd have to deal with all the asshattery that goes along with it like trains, trash talk, corpse runs, etc. That's not fun. I love being in BDA because most of my friends are here and have been here for years. We get along, we laugh, we encourage each other, and if we happen to get a dragon or God, then that's awesome. So its not about fearing those guilds. Its not even about skill. Its a 15 yr old game and we pretty much all have the same shit by now. People in Class C don't have more skill than casuals, they just have better play times and dedication to logging in.

Ravager
04-09-2015, 07:00 PM
I ain't rewriting shit!

All statements made can be verified by reviewing my post history and the raid discussion section. Take the time if you want, not that the past really matters. Honestly, though, its more about the fact that people really believe chest or BDA had anything to do with the raid scene changes that rogean implemented.

If anything he/BDA was just a direct beneficiary of the changes made, and then they took advantage of them through manipulation of the system. That is the truth, and you can't say otherwise without telling an outright lie. I wasn't even affected by this so I really have nothing to gain by saying this stuff other than the satisfaction of knowing atleast someone tried to tell the truth around these parts.

PS since me and tiggles are in the same guild now, chest is the only one worth RNF'ing these days. Keep the Kool-Aid saturated posts coming, pals.

Here's another fine example of you rewriting history. BDA never claimed to have a hand in the changes Rogean implemented. If you'd notice, class R is working exactly as Rogean had implemented it. What BDA did for a year, and for countless hours upon hours negotiating with other guilds in good faith is implemented a rotation system within the framework Rogean provided so that it didn't have to be just 3 guilds rotating R mobs.

This is you, caught in an outright lie. But I expect nothing less of anyone as hypocritical and two-faced as you.

Susvain2
04-09-2015, 07:29 PM
who gives a fuck

kaev
04-09-2015, 07:46 PM
who gives a fuck

That's the question that cuts to the meat of the matter. Clearly there are not enough fucks given around here. All these salty nerds salty because they can't get laid.

GIVE MORE FUCKS PEOPLE!!!

ctre
04-09-2015, 11:13 PM
Tasslehofp99

In fairness, BDA did contribute a lot to the construction of the rotation system.
However there motive for this was pixels..
Same reason for them trying to break it.

nuffsaid.

Llodd
04-10-2015, 06:20 AM
So can you confirm/deny that during those 6+ months the leadership of bda expressed these concerns on the FAP forums and tried to have something done about it ? (and no the ridiculous 'ultimatum' that was posted prior to the rotation collapse does NOT count)

Suspicions confirmed. Will take that as a deny.

Dabeach
04-10-2015, 08:06 AM

/Salute Nuktari , I wasn't there for the kill even, basturts eh )

Dabeach 59 Enchanter of Haggard Krew.

PS Can someone lock this thread please :)

Man0warr
04-10-2015, 09:51 AM
Suspicions confirmed. Will take that as a deny.

To answer your question, there was a bunch of ongoing negotiations (and some small changes) in the months leading up to the eventual ultimatum/disbanding of the rotation.

But most meaningful change was resisted.

Ravager
04-10-2015, 10:49 AM
Tasslehofp99

In fairness, BDA did contribute a lot to the construction of the rotation system.
However there motive for this was pixels..
Same reason for them trying to break it.

nuffsaid.

The motivation was pixels, yet for some reason they spearheaded a rotation system to last a year that got them fewer pixels than if had they not wasted all that time making and following a rotation.

Llodd
04-10-2015, 01:31 PM
To answer your question, there was a bunch of ongoing negotiations (and some small changes) in the months leading up to the eventual ultimatum/disbanding of the rotation.

But most meaningful change was resisted.

Thanks. I suppose it's all very subjective of what 'meaningful change' is. Someone post the damn thread from those forums so we can make up our own minds.

Man0warr
04-10-2015, 02:19 PM
Thanks. I suppose it's all very subjective of what 'meaningful change' is. Someone post the damn thread from those forums so we can make up our own minds.

Meaningful changes to close up the loop holes some of the smaller guilds were using. I don't know the exact hours here this is just from observation. I'm no one important.

There was a provision that if you needed the help of another guild within your allotted engage time before the Class R mob you were up for went FFA to other Class R guilds, then you and any guilds helping you went to the bottom of the rotation.

But you could just wait until those 3 hours were up until it was "FFA" (FFA to other Class R guilds, but usually no one bothered to push it until right before it was FFA to Class C also) and THEN get your other small ally guilds to help you kill it and only the single guild goes to the bottom of the lockout.

Then you do the same for your allies when their up in the rotation. This slowed down the rotation two fold - both by taking the entire allotted window and your "alliances" taking up multiple spots in the rotations - so the raid mobs with the best loot you could kill with small numbers like VS and Trak were being exploited using this technique.

Basically all the provisions that were created on behalf of the small guilds who couldn't field a kill force at odd hours made it so the way to get the most loot is to slim down your guild or splinter off from one of the bigger guilds.

Man0warr
04-10-2015, 02:21 PM
I typed lockout when I meant rotation.

The 3 kill lockout for Class R was irrelevant since the rotation for every mob was 8-12 guilds long.

Llodd
04-11-2015, 07:24 AM
Yeah I understood the mechanics of what was going down. Was more interested in how it played out.. probably never rly know. The way it ended with that 'ultimatum' was just bizarre.

Detoxx
04-11-2015, 12:34 PM
The motivation was pixels, yet for some reason they spearheaded a rotation system to last a year that got them fewer pixels than if had they not wasted all that time making and following a rotation.

Get off Chests dick dawg, sheiiit

Swish
04-11-2015, 12:34 PM
Meaningful changes to close up the loop holes some of the smaller guilds were using.

Just encourages a 90 man zerg (with 20 waiting in a neighbouring zone at all times) for every dragon doesn't it?

Meaningful change would be to push well tooled guilds with muchos VP keys into C :)

Ravager
04-11-2015, 12:42 PM
Get off Chests dick dawg, sheiiit

Where did I mention Chest? Your obsession with him is unhealthy.

Ravager
04-11-2015, 12:44 PM
Meaningful change would be to push well tooled guilds with muchos VP keys into C :)

And tools like yourself off the forums.

Swish
04-11-2015, 12:50 PM
http://i.imgur.com/kU7Md.gif

u sizzling there?

Detoxx
04-11-2015, 01:57 PM
Double post, ravager confirmed mad.

Ravager
04-11-2015, 02:47 PM
Indubitably.

Fael
04-11-2015, 07:18 PM
Im not sure I would say that BDA had nothing to do with the reason for changing the raid scene.

It's clear that Rogean and nilbog fealt sorry for BDA. They had a very large population of casual, low information players who literally had Zero confidence to attempt any target at all, even on Repops. The class system was created to provide them a safety net.

Keep in mind however that changing VP to a csr zone was a separate change altogether. Tasslehoff campaigned for years about that issue in particular. Although FE did a good job competing outside, they had no shot inside Vp. So I think it is fair to credit FE with that change.

In the end, the change in Vp turned out to be the greater evil. Although FE deserves credit for effecting the change through actual efforts in game, and not merely through a forum lobby.

Troubled
04-11-2015, 07:29 PM
Let's cry moar about BDA getting 1/10th of the pixels and think we know what we're talking about when discussing a threshold for pushing guilds into C.

Sadre Spinegnawer
04-11-2015, 08:04 PM

that was one sweet bitch slap, right there.

Sadre Spinegnawer
04-11-2015, 08:33 PM

Because they are obsessed with maintaining aggro?

ArumTP
04-11-2015, 11:30 PM
Let's cry moar about BDA getting 1/10th of the pixels and think we know what we're talking about when discussing a threshold for pushing guilds into C.

Everyone got 1/10 pixels, and teaming up got 1/2 to 1/3 loot per raid. Sorry you got too many mouths to feed.

Nibblewitz
04-12-2015, 01:20 AM

Sure,

We've helped Indignation sharpened their edges for winter. Fantastic work on the recent VS and Talendor kills. Azure Guard and others can now ally and kill whatever they want without taking advantage of the system. Class R has been liberated!

HalflingWarrior
04-12-2015, 10:10 AM
So wait wait.....am I reading this correct?

<Asgard> and <Haggard Krew> are both Class C now, before <BDA>, who's been raiding twice as long as both of them combined?

Man0warr
04-12-2015, 10:22 AM
More mobs for them that way if there are Earthquakes (they can kill Class C spawns while IB/TMO are in VP).

Until more small guilds jump to Class C to kill those mobs at least.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
04-12-2015, 02:10 PM
is this the asgard recruitment thread? Bump.