PDA

View Full Version : Raid Target Schedule

Adumbral
04-07-2015, 12:43 AM
To the GM's can you please with the start of Velious start a Raid Target Schedule so that you don't have to only be in one guild to get raid loots there should not be a monopoly on raid loots it takes away from the fun of end game pvp please can we make this happen

Colgate
04-07-2015, 01:12 AM
agreed

Tameth
04-07-2015, 01:16 AM
holo signs

Eslade
04-07-2015, 07:33 AM
need soulbinders and pok books too.

hatelore
04-07-2015, 08:51 AM
We needs instances zones on 30 min timers with a minimum of 4 loots dropped per mob plus spells and 2 gems and at least 14 coins on every mob to or it wont work good and everyone will wander why the loot is stingy and feel cheated out of loot that was rightfully theres in he first place even if they were in another zone but on the way there

iiNGloriouS
04-07-2015, 09:11 AM
Can we take away exp loss on death and make us respawn in PoK with our gear too?

Adumbral
04-07-2015, 10:41 AM
Why not blue does it what are you afraid to let other guilds get some gear it will make so they is more competition at high end let the top 4 guilds have the rotation Say Holo in KD AZ in VP Fresh in NTOV Curse in seb thurg there is something that could be worked out shit even on rallos top guilds shared the raid targets

Buhbuh
04-07-2015, 03:23 PM
we'll just take what we want and call it an unspoken agreement

signed

fred schnarf
04-08-2015, 07:20 PM
playing an mmo and not joining a guild to raid is like jerking off and quitting halfway through without finishing.

FaithlessKR
04-09-2015, 05:00 AM
chortled

If you want pixels, recruit and contest.

Nirgon
04-09-2015, 12:12 PM
denial of pixels attack (git DDoP'd)

Tiggles
04-09-2015, 12:39 PM

krazyGlue
04-09-2015, 01:38 PM
Lol

Kergan
04-09-2015, 01:40 PM
3 posts by OP, all in this thread.

WHO COULD IT BE

Indur
04-09-2015, 04:03 PM
Bluest shit Ive read in a long time :/

BardPop
04-09-2015, 06:03 PM
I think the many targets available will lead to a increase in raid loots for the enemy team, especially considering the faction issues. Tov for example has quests that can only be completed by factioned players, that yield vulak quality items. Pretty difficult to reach a work around where you can do both these quests and farm vulak, also I think just the fact that there will be so many targets will lead to some targets being available some of the time to other teams. All in all its good to be on red though, because on blue they would have to try and poopsock all of kunark+velious on red there is always a pvp solution

Jeni
04-09-2015, 06:14 PM
chortled

If you want pixels, jump ship and abandon your friends / guildmates and join rmt'ers and account strippers and drug dealers for easy pixels.

FaithlessKR
04-09-2015, 06:16 PM
Would have abandoned more friends joining Azrael/Friends/Fresh over Holo. Just sayin.

BardPop
04-09-2015, 06:21 PM
Ya just join the drug dealers and rmters/strippers in the other guild for really hard pixels

Buhbuh
04-10-2015, 03:45 AM
because doing drugs and stripping accounts kills dragons easier

solid logic

Omnifiend
04-11-2015, 11:01 PM
Terrible idea. Pretty sure there is enough people not in Holo to join forces and create contest. If said people choose not to, that is NOT the GM's problem and they should do absolutely nothing to fix that. If some random asshat can't get over their own ego and join forces with another guild to stop the zerg, why should anybody else care?

Adumbral
04-19-2015, 10:47 PM
It was just a idea just seems more fun if u are fighting vs even gear players i read in general how much crap people talk about low lvl twinks people saying try fighting on a more lvl playing field well how is it any difference if the higher lvl raid targets are locked down buy one guild no fun there

pgerman
04-19-2015, 11:19 PM
chortled

If you want pixels, recruit and contest.

You got zerged by nihilum for years, and you say stuff like this. Sweet troll bro?

FaithlessKR
04-20-2015, 05:46 AM
You got zerged by nihilum for years, and you say stuff like this. Sweet troll bro?

You're right I did, the difference is that Velious on the horizon and that having a stable 60+ players who can log on for raids is not only desirable but necessary. If you're in a guild that is only going to start trying to get the numbers to do velious mobs after velious launches then you've already lost.

That being said I can remember several occasions in my time with Azrael where we would combine forces to battle Nihilum's 50-60 with 50-60 of our own, and those were the best times to play (aside from a few of the aon battles).

Heebo
04-24-2015, 04:05 PM
Fresh in NTOV
Not in this lifetime, pal

Gardur
04-24-2015, 06:17 PM
Ya, probly in this lifetime. Velious is the end of the road dude. Everyone's gonna get in there.

Colgate
04-24-2015, 06:23 PM
i am younger than all of you

i will outlast you protecting veeshan's holy temple

Gardur
04-24-2015, 06:33 PM
Being so sedentary so much so young will result in early death. Me and my wildlings are well fed and fit. Fresh Ntov 2025.

Colgate
04-24-2015, 06:39 PM
i play on a treadmill

good luck

Sweetbaby Jesus
04-24-2015, 06:57 PM
I play on a recliner with monster energy drinks and buckets of kfc. The grease running down my neck and chest makes me feel alive.

iiNGloriouS
04-24-2015, 07:55 PM
Don't forget the strokes and heart attacks! Thats how you know you're winning.

Kazly
04-28-2015, 01:32 PM
I play on a recliner with monster energy drinks and buckets of kfc. The grease running down my neck and chest makes me feel alive.

I read this and felt like a deer hit by a BMW (http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e318/BBehrle/DEER1.jpg). The fantasy experience is ruined :(

dinnerrollofdoom
04-28-2015, 04:19 PM

.... I love you lol

Tickle-me-tiggle
04-29-2015, 08:02 AM
You're right I did, the difference is that Velious on the horizon and that having a stable 60+ players who can log on for raids is not only desirable but necessary. If you're in a guild that is only going to start trying to get the numbers to do velious mobs after velious launches then you've already lost.

That being said I can remember several occasions in my time with Azrael where we would combine forces to battle Nihilum's 50-60 with 50-60 of our own, and those were the best times to play (aside from a few of the aon battles).

First guild to kill fourth warder did it with 35. First guild to kill AoW did it with 49. This was on substantially weaker hardware, networks, etc. You play with about half the ping and 100x the memory capacity they did. If you really need twice as many people it's kind of sad. Lets not mention you have every mobs strategy spelled out for you, detailed buff and debuff information, in-depth knowledge and guides for every class...the list really goes on.

Tickle-me-tiggle
04-29-2015, 08:03 AM
Lets not mention several velious fights are actually harder with more people....mana drain anyone?

FaithlessKR
04-29-2015, 10:11 AM
First guild to kill fourth warder did it with 35. First guild to kill AoW did it with 49. This was on substantially weaker hardware, networks, etc. You play with about half the ping and 100x the memory capacity they did. If you really need twice as many people it's kind of sad. Lets not mention you have every mobs strategy spelled out for you, detailed buff and debuff information, in-depth knowledge and guides for every class...the list really goes on.

I'd like to see the prof of first guild killing AoW with 49, because that's just an outright lie. AoW has such high ac and regen that with 49 people even wearing bis kunark gear, your clerics are probably going to go oom before that mob even hits 70%. On the Zek servers I don't think AoW was even killed before Luclin was released, it just wasn't feasible. Same thing with Tunare and Vulak.

As for the mana drains being bad for zergs??? Lol please....every single one of the mana drain aoe's is easily line of sighted.

Trophy Scars
04-29-2015, 10:49 AM
Hey i dont understand the concept you put in work/time you get results i was wondering if i can have stuff? I want what other people have i just dont want to committ. What do you think?

Trophy Scars
04-29-2015, 10:50 AM
I voted for obama

Tickle-me-tiggle
04-29-2015, 11:03 AM
I'd like to see the prof of first guild killing AoW with 49, because that's just an outright lie. AoW has such high ac and regen that with 49 people even wearing bis kunark gear, your clerics are probably going to go oom before that mob even hits 70%. On the Zek servers I don't think AoW was even killed before Luclin was released, it just wasn't feasible. Same thing with Tunare and Vulak.

As for the mana drains being bad for zergs??? Lol please....every single one of the mana drain aoe's is easily line of sighted.

The FoH information is gone, I don't know exactly why but a lot of the original site is gone. I remember the main page update with crystal clarity however. My guild was third server-wide to kill AoW when most servers didn't until after SoL was out. They had been trying with 60+ people for weeks and finally on an off night gave it a shot and altered the CH rot from 3 sec to 2 sec and brought out of guild healers. There were 49 total people present, 12 of which were clerics. They also altered the groups, it was a strict 4 cleric 2 bard setup in 3 groups. The first tank up never died. It was a pretty big deal back when it happened as people had tried zerging it with 200+ and failed. Also it was all we talked about for weeks and possibly even months after.

There is no 'prof' anymore, the site was deleted. I think at the very best they have later FoH information (eq2 and such) archived.

Tickle-me-tiggle
04-29-2015, 11:08 AM
rerolled.org is their new site, I'm sure some one is around from the original time, you're free to ask them yourself.

FaithlessKR
04-29-2015, 02:01 PM
With less than 30 dps classes, and aow's ac and regen, would have taken upwards of 12 minutes. Probably closer to 15.

Non discing rogues in bis gear do roughly 90 dps on targets with weak ac. That gets cut to about 50 on a clasic aow i believe. If that did happen with 49 (and i doubt it during velious era), it was by a hair and they would have had time to prep probably a hundred mod rods for the clerics. That's not gonna happen here.