PDA

View Full Version : New guild Harbingers of Death

Dimmestsalmon
04-05-2015, 02:19 PM
New guild Harbingers of Death. Looking for new and veteran players to start a guild. We would concentrate on going to good towns and destroying the towns and whatever players were there. We would do raids if people had interest but for the most part I would like to pvp. I would be the guild leader and there would be one officer of each class that could be challenged and if beaten 1v1 with no outside help the winner would be the new officer. Challenges may only be issued on the first Friday of the month.The officers would have a vote in what happens in the guild and be able to lead attacks on the good cities and organize raids. This would keep the entire guild involved and pvping. Only evil races/classes will be considered. If interested let me know once I have enough people I will petition the GMs to start the guild.

vouss
04-05-2015, 02:57 PM
How old are you IRL, 14, or 44?

Efwan
04-05-2015, 03:28 PM

I'd say closer to 14 considering the 10 "sentences" in one paragraph.

Dimmestsalmon
04-05-2015, 04:19 PM
I'm pretty sure this counts as trolling a guild recruitment thread which is grounds for banning I don't come to these forums judging you so please do not try to throw judgement on me. I'm merely looking for like minded people to play this game with.

Umbraa
04-05-2015, 07:59 PM

Is that really a question for a guild named Harbringers of Death when there's a guild named "Holocaust" ?

Seriously?

FAPhoenix
04-07-2015, 10:50 AM
ProTip: Shorter guild name so it doesn't show up around the corner before you do. Hard to jump someone when your tag is going over the edge or around the tree.

BardPop
04-07-2015, 02:29 PM
Who cares if he is a kid, kids likes to play eq too. I think forum trolls like to just click around until they find something to hate on seriously

Dimmestsalmon
04-07-2015, 04:46 PM
I would request for the in game tag to be HoD of no one else has it yet

iiNGloriouS
04-08-2015, 03:16 PM
I would recommend just joining one of the already established guilds. Leading a guild on eq is a lot of work and if all your players don't have the exact ideal as you for this guild; than it'll be a disaster.

Seen to many leave guilds because they can't get a rez right then and now. Just the way it is with people who feel entitled on a 16 year old elf sim