PDA

View Full Version : is contagious?

vaylorie
04-02-2015, 10:58 PM
So if a good friend of yours turns into a gay, what types of things do you need to watch out for so that you don't also catch the gay? Clearly sharing a soda or drinking from the same water fountain is out, but anything else to watch out for?

Swish
04-02-2015, 11:38 PM
I found this YouTube video informative and fun...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vras_ia6nlc

iruinedyourday
04-02-2015, 11:41 PM
So if a good friend of yours turns into a gay, what types of things do you need to watch out for so that you don't also catch the gay? Clearly sharing a soda or drinking from the same water fountain is out, but anything else to watch out for?

you have to suck his semin out of his dick to build anti bodies so that you stay straight, its VERY important.

Madbad
04-02-2015, 11:59 PM
Should be asking Lron IMO

FoxxHound
04-03-2015, 12:34 AM
you have to suck his semin out of his dick to build anti bodies so that you stay straight, its VERY important.

Truth. You have to gobble his dick.

Pint
04-03-2015, 12:47 AM
p sure you gotta play with dicks to catch a case of the gays

Pint
04-03-2015, 12:48 AM
p sure you gotta play with dicks to catch a case of the gays

assuming that your friend who caught the gays is a dude, i guess it wasnt very progressive of me to jump straight to that assumption

iruinedyourday
04-03-2015, 12:53 AM
assuming that your friend who caught the gays is a dude, i guess it wasnt very progressive of me to jump straight to that assumption

youre gonna trigger kaga thinking like that

Cecily
04-03-2015, 02:05 AM
http://i.imgur.com/O2ZwmRy.jpg

Estolcles
04-03-2015, 04:52 AM
http://i.imgur.com/O2ZwmRy.jpg

HEY!!!! That's a BLATANT LIE spread by the Republican Scientologists of Eugene, Oregon. EVERYONE knows Pot/Weed/Marijuana/Mary Jane doesn't cause someone to be Gay. Bi, possibly. Have a gay experience, maybe. Even if it DID cause people to be gay, you'd have to inject at least 500CCs of Marijuana to even get to the "put on makeup" stage of homosexuality. God... I don't even know how much weed you'd have to snort or shoot up....

... well... then again, Nathan Lane said he shot up weed over a weekend in 84. Almost a hundred pounds of it. Then he found out he was gay. So there's a possibility....

myriverse
04-03-2015, 07:42 AM
Everything becomes better when you just accept that you are gay. You've not catching anything.

maerilith
04-04-2015, 01:02 PM
You can't catch gay YOU ARE gay.

Pookieson
04-04-2015, 05:09 PM
i think the idea of what 'gay' is, is hilarious. Would you consider the spartans gay? cause they all certainly fucked their little boy servants while in the field. while, at the same time, having wives at home, and raping and pillaging across central Europe. what fags.

the gays we have now days are more hipster than anything. find a new hobby.

TrendyDru
04-04-2015, 07:08 PM
the gays we have now days are more hipster than anything. find a new hobby.
Suckin dicks before it was cool

vaylorie
04-04-2015, 10:09 PM
Wow, lots of information to process. Thanks everyone!

I'll summarize a couple things that I think I'm hearing but please set me straight (no pun intended).

1) I should ask my doctor to get vaccinated so that we can still be friends.
2) Technically, I'd only be gay if I am the one sucking the dick or if I'm the one taking it in the ass. Getting a BJ and pounding an ass is fine? I'll ask him then, maybe he's just getting some ass from some guy(s) and not really gay.

The only thing I still worry about is his safety. His birthday is coming up, would it be in poor taste to give him some condoms? I just worry since all gay people have AIDS.

Thanks!

Errakus
04-04-2015, 11:26 PM
My wife said I'm gay, must be true.

Pokesan
04-04-2015, 11:40 PM
im gay