PDA

View Full Version : SJWs are so smart!

KagatobLuvsAnimu
03-31-2015, 07:22 PM
They figured out GamerGate's next target before GG even knew they were headed there. (https://archive.today/jDGMR)

Honestly can't decide if this is a joke article or not, April fools is tomorrow after all.

LronTheServerLegend
03-31-2015, 07:24 PM
shut up kagatob

Oleris
03-31-2015, 07:25 PM
dude.... just let it go.

KagatobLuvsAnimu
03-31-2015, 07:31 PM
dude.... just let it go.

Let what go? Ben Keuchera just got fired yesterday. It's a cause for celebration!

Estolcles
03-31-2015, 07:59 PM
No reason to celebrate until Sarkeesian takes her own life.

JayN
03-31-2015, 08:09 PM
is this about sluts giving biased reviews? or men spreading their legs on community transit?

Estolcles
03-31-2015, 08:11 PM
is this about sluts giving biased reviews? or men spreading their legs on community transit?

It's about sluts giving biased reviews on men spreading their legs on community transit.

JayN
03-31-2015, 08:13 PM
It's about sluts giving biased reviews on men spreading their legs on community transit.

GD'd sluts

KagatobLuvsAnimu
03-31-2015, 08:21 PM

Its been bloodless so far, no reason to change that while progress is still being made.

KagatobLuvsAnimu
03-31-2015, 08:26 PM

Also she's a non factor. GGs final bosses are still Nathan Grayson and Stephen Totilo. Once they are out of the picture, GG can be absorbed completely into the greater culture war and comics, tabletop, and academia can be targeted more directly.

Pokesan
03-31-2015, 08:31 PM

lol

Maelfyn
04-01-2015, 06:40 AM
I'm still looking for the person I have to blow to get a Game of the Year award for Nevergrind. Haven't found them yet for some reason.

Big_Japan
04-01-2015, 04:53 PM
Also she's a non factor. GGs final bosses are still Nathan Grayson and Stephen Totilo. Once they are out of the picture, GG can be absorbed completely into the greater culture war and comics, tabletop, and academia can be targeted more directly.

Yes goy, surely you will be on track to win this culture war once this 22-year-old archdemon of media manipulation is defeated on the fields of imageboard.

http://wiki.gamergate.me/images/7/72/Nathangraysonheadshot.jpg

KagatobLuvsAnimu
04-01-2015, 05:01 PM
Yes goy, surely you will be on track to win this culture war once this 22-year-old archdemon of media manipulation is defeated on the fields of imageboard.

Are you saying the original goal should be backed out of? We've killed much bigger fish in the meantime but one should never forget that Grayson and his boss were the original catalyst.

Big_Japan
04-01-2015, 05:22 PM
Are you saying the original goal should be backed out of?

actually i'm impugning the small mindedness of the original goal entirely. sorry i didnt make that clear enough for your autism.

You see that there's a problem, but you don't understand what it is. Your efforts and energy have been carefully channeled into the softest and most desirable (for whom? by whom?) arena, carefully insulated from having any meaningful impact even if you do succeed. You fight apathetic children who do nothing more than parrot what they've heard (from whom?) in battles of "ideology". And, yes, you out some low-level mid-twenties career parasites who do deserve to be expunged. Great job and all, but you and they are still pawns in somebody else's game. attack the problem at the root you stupid ignorant sisyphean goy.

Park the brick cart, step away from the tower of babel and try to ground yourself in reality. Why are you doing this? How did you get here? What meaningful conversation are you drowning out?

Bazia
04-01-2015, 05:41 PM
who cares

radditsu
04-01-2015, 06:01 PM
I thought something awful started this mess.

White Ranger Revival
04-01-2015, 06:07 PM
What is this doughy fuck talking about now?

KagatobLuvsAnimu
04-01-2015, 06:11 PM
Now I know you're trolling me Big J.

You know as well as I do the amount that has been accomplished in the GG front alone.

>FTC changes
>Gawker losing seven figures
>Multiple sites getting better ethics, standout being the Escapist
>Leigh Alexander, the start of Gamers are Dead, being fired and left to a no-name blogging site where she's begging for money
>RPS and Gama are ded in the water, while Polygon and Kotaku are relentlessly mocked by all gamers, and a containment site for retards
>Major developers and indie devs on our side
>Major figures in Gaming on our side
>SJWs getting blown the fuck out at every stop of the way
>The two people most responsible for the Gamers are Dead-articles and mass censorship have now been thrown out from their jobs, and gaming industry as a whole.
>70,000 funded for feminist game projects.
>Overall more than 30,000 given to different charities over the course of 7-8 months.

And that's just off of the top of my head.

KagatobLuvsAnimu
04-01-2015, 06:12 PM
I thought something awful started this mess.

Grayson is/was an SA goon, yes that's also a factor.

bouncerr 2.0
04-01-2015, 06:26 PM
jesus christ seek help faggot

Aadill
04-01-2015, 07:09 PM
what the fuck is gamergate and why should i give a fuck about whiny internet nerds

iruinedyourday
04-01-2015, 07:20 PM
what the fuck is gamergate and why should i give a fuck about whiny internet nerds

you dont have to worry unless you're a male with no penis.

Ezalor
04-01-2015, 07:32 PM

You know as well as I do the amount that has been accomplished in the GG front alone.

>FTC changes
>Leigh Alexander, the start of Gamers are Dead, being fired and left to a no-name blogging site where she's begging for money
>RPS and Gama are ded in the water, while Polygon and Kotaku are relentlessly mocked by all gamers, and a containment site for retards
>The two people most responsible for the Gamers are Dead-articles and mass censorship have now been thrown out from their jobs, and gaming industry as a whole.
>Overall more than 30,000 given to different charities over the course of 7-8 months.

> uses greentext when not on 4chan
> colossal obsession with gamergate
> denies being socially stunted autist

KagatobLuvsAnimu
04-01-2015, 07:34 PM
you dont have to worry unless you're a male with no penis.

This right here is the biggest case of projection in the history of the internet.

Aadill
04-01-2015, 07:54 PM
I spot irony.

Big_Japan
04-01-2015, 08:08 PM

>FTC changes

http://images10.newegg.com/NeweggImage/productimage/A010_1_20110808_6166232.jpg
What if I told you that all real humans already knew that Kotaku, Gama, Polygon, Buzzfeed, et al were unreadable pseudo-journalistic internet rags before GamerGate? What if I told you to carefully examine the time period and news cycle over which the GamerGate nonstory was amplified to a screeching crescendo?

Are you capable of defining yourself first as a man, and then as a gamer?

KagatobLuvsAnimu
04-01-2015, 08:12 PM

Big_Japan
04-01-2015, 08:17 PM
http://www.blockbustercostumes.com/images/Product/medium/3601.jpg

What if I told you that being a 30+-year-old who follows the Escapist enough to know what he's up to is grounds for suicide?

Big_Japan
04-01-2015, 08:20 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/whitehaven/morpheus2.jpg

What if I told you I'm 100% not trolling in any way, and that this is about the most earnest I have ever been on these forums?

KagatobLuvsAnimu
04-01-2015, 08:21 PM
I'll bite.

It's still less concerning than 30+ year olds who dedicate thousands upon thousands of man hours to get the next dragon kill.

Big_Japan
04-01-2015, 08:29 PM
I'll bite.

It's still less concerning than 30+ year olds who dedicate thousands upon thousands of man hours to get the next dragon kill.

This does not apply to me nor does it apparently to you. Perhaps it is I you should be concerned with defeating.

http://oi62.tinypic.com/4jokef.jpg

Today is victory over yourself. Tomorrow is victory over lesser men.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
04-02-2015, 06:37 PM
Itt everyone oncea again calls pedotob a pathetic fag, pedotob brilliantly applies his "youre projecting" defence he has been using ineffectively since high school, jesus cries, i laugh.

Ahldagor
04-02-2015, 06:51 PM
https://38.media.tumblr.com/170ee616508b3415560eee1ee2f0f8f5/tumblr_mxkx7hXAju1qes458o3_r1_500.gif

People actually believed that gaming had "journalistic" write ups?

Big_Japan
04-02-2015, 07:40 PM
no no, not "people". in more enlightened eras we called 'em "subhumans"

Estolcles
04-02-2015, 11:23 PM
Only stuff at Escapist that's even worth reading/watching is the stuff by Movie Bob and Zero Punctuation.

Big_Japan
04-03-2015, 05:08 AM
^virgin

KagatobLuvsAnimu
04-03-2015, 06:18 AM
Only stuff at Escapist that's even worth reading/watching is the stuff by Movie Bob and Zero Punctuation.
Shit taste.
Movie Blob, AKA, Bob "There are no bad tactics only bad targets" Chipman was fired from The Escapist a while ago just like Jim 'poor man's Total Biscuit' Sterling.

Big_Japan
04-03-2015, 04:30 PM
^virgin

radditsu
04-03-2015, 05:24 PM
Movie bob just was not any good. He went masshole too much

Big_Japan
04-03-2015, 05:52 PM
^virgin

stop embarrassing yourselves god damn

Estolcles
04-03-2015, 06:58 PM
Shit taste.
Movie Blob, AKA, Bob "There are no bad tactics only bad targets" Chipman was fired from The Escapist a while ago just like Jim 'poor man's Total Biscuit' Sterling.

He was? Well damn. Shows how long it's been since I went to that site.

As least "Zero Punctuation" is still around.

I need one of those stuffed Imps.

Big_Japan
04-04-2015, 01:36 AM
^virgin

radditsu
04-04-2015, 10:15 AM
^virgin

Big_Japan
04-05-2015, 01:36 PM
^virgin