PDA

View Full Version : I want to kill Citizens

iruinedyourday
03-29-2015, 06:41 PM
Hi, i never have really killed any citizens or townfolk for XP.. Im not looking for GREAT xp, but maybe some nice chill steady XP inside a town, like the dwarf town or something.. Or gnomes.. any gnomes? would love to kill some gnomes!

Im level 57.

anyone know any good spots? anyplace in hallas?

Just want to get to the classic roots.. and kill them! :)

KagatobLuvsAnimu
03-29-2015, 07:11 PM
This post needs a disclaimer: if you group with this bozo make sure you only pull male NPCs, female NPCs are denied agency in games and to kill them for "experience points" only serves to treat them as objects and to promote violence against women.

Susvain2
03-29-2015, 07:14 PM
u r dead 2 me

iruinedyourday
03-29-2015, 07:24 PM
god damnit i meant to post this in server chat.. I even clicked my way out of RnF to post it. clicked my way right out of it right back in.

Oleris
03-29-2015, 07:27 PM
m8 kill iksars outside of cab. that's how alot of people PL on red, safe spot to zone if shit goes bad as well.

Secrets
03-29-2015, 07:29 PM
Kelethin Guards.

They're actually super viable for classes that can charm. They triple for ~123ish, have low hp, and drop 12p swords or 2 fine steel weapons.

I did 53-54 on them on my bard.

radditsu
03-29-2015, 07:30 PM
Outside of guards? Not really. Merchants dont give exp iirc.

Maybe some dudes around qeynos docks?

radditsu
03-29-2015, 07:31 PM
Kelethin Guards.

They're actually super viable for classes that can charm. They triple for ~123ish, have low hp, and drop 12p swords or 2 fine steel weapons.

I did 53-54 on them on my bard.

I found felwithe guards to be more cost effective for a fear kiter back in the day. But they may be incorrectly mr resistant/immune here and im sure the pathing is not the same.q

iruinedyourday
03-29-2015, 08:36 PM
Thx guys

Aviann
03-30-2015, 02:07 AM
Oggok

Secrets
03-30-2015, 06:54 PM
I found felwithe guards to be more cost effective for a fear kiter back in the day. But they may be incorrectly mr resistant/immune here and im sure the pathing is not the same.q

Felwithe Guards are actually not MR here. Pathing seems 'tolerable', problem is there's not a lot of kiting room and they're all paladin mobs so they cast paladin spells. Not really good for charming.

radditsu
03-30-2015, 07:19 PM
Felwithe Guards are actually not MR here. Pathing seems 'tolerable', problem is there's not a lot of kiting room and they're all paladin mobs so they cast paladin spells. Not really good for charming.

You used to be able to split/ pull them and they would path back and forth around the buildings. You could time fears and they would never get a cast off. Just fill your bank with backpacks and fd bank and sell at dwarfs....i had good faction with them somehow. It was a fun show.

loramin
03-30-2015, 07:20 PM
They're a little low for you now, but for anyone else interested the Troll guards in Grobb are a really great source of XP and plat in the 40's. They're easy to single pull, don't cast anything, and each one drops a sword and a shield (and sometimes a necklace) that add up to like 10 plat.

If you're going to murder a race of civilians my vote is to murder trolls: they're so ugly you'd be doing them a favor.

Swish
03-30-2015, 07:25 PM
Felwithe guards are best done in the 2nd zone (with the wiz/enc/mag guilds).

Great fear kite spot at the zone in, you can be really unlucky if he goes into the first building but that rarely happens, and with Yuin Starchaser removed there's very little that's going to add and kill you.

iruinedyourday
03-30-2015, 07:35 PM
Is it possible to kill guild leaders? For xp? I notice many are level 60..

I wish the zoo animals in akanon were higher level heh

fiveeauxfour
03-30-2015, 08:54 PM
I wish the zoo animal in akanon were higher level heh

iruinedyourday
03-30-2015, 08:55 PM
there is more than one? i dont remember the last time i went in there to con em, but surely there is more than one? i remember being like wtf these are so weak.. surely there is more than one?

all i know is im going to spend some time in akanon tonight.

Oleris
03-30-2015, 08:59 PM
Is it possible to kill guild leaders? For xp? I notice many are level 60..

I wish the zoo animals in akanon were higher level heh

killed the ones in freeport that drops bandana's for monk epic.

fiveeauxfour
03-30-2015, 09:00 PM
there are like 3 animals. WORST ZOO EVERRRRRR

fiveeauxfour
03-30-2015, 09:02 PM
if u wanna kill animals and you wanna kill citizens just do the math.

animal + citizen = kerra island rampage