PDA

View Full Version : High lvls distrubing low lvl dungeons

dafier
03-27-2015, 10:56 AM
WARNING TO YOU JERKS!

I WILL REPORT YOU!

Last night, a level 27 rogue and 1 other high level went in to befallen, ran through picking up mobs to look for a 'named'. After gathering a large amount of mobs, they simply ran out.

Do you know what happens to the mobs afterward? If they path back or gain agro on a group you passed up, that group gets trained.

STOP IT PLEASE!

Also, I am requesting GMs/and whoever else who sheriffs, please take this seriously and start handing out suspensions. This is a simple request.

I do NOT like playing a game where people have NO consideration for others. Verant/SoE didn't put up with this either.

dafier
03-27-2015, 10:58 AM
(something)smurfette

Halius
03-27-2015, 11:10 AM
I have gone into lower level dungeons before looking to find a named up, but I always kill the mobs as I go through. I figure it's either they get mad at me for killing low level mobs that net me no exp or they get even more mad at me for dragging a bunch of mobs through the zone. So far it is working out because I have only ever had one person get mad at me.

captnamazing
03-27-2015, 11:15 AM
since when is level 27 high level?

kaev
03-27-2015, 11:27 AM
since when is level 27 high level?

:classic: man. L20 was high level back in the summer of 1999 when 90% of the player pop was naked elfs stumbling around GFay /ooc'ing "has anybody seen my corpse?" and crying that their tarnished longsword, small shield, and 3 pieces of patchwork were going to poof if they didn't find it. (The other 10% was naked elf "RPers" cybering with /say & /em in Felwithe.) L20 was so awesome, you got to have a surname and everything!

dafier
03-27-2015, 11:44 AM
Halius: That's isn't what I am talking about. In my opinion that is fine.

Capt: I meant Lvl vs zone lvl range. It's OK if you have questions, please feel free to ask. I am not looking to just rant about something for the heck of it. I have a point.

dafier
03-27-2015, 11:46 AM
Halius: Announce yourself though. Don't just go through someones camp and start taking all the mobs around......At least talk with the group first.

White Ranger Revival
03-27-2015, 11:54 AM
Halius: Announce yourself though. Don't just go through someones camp and start taking all the mobs around......At least talk with the group first.

No. Also, go fuck yourself.

Tiggles
03-27-2015, 12:10 PM

Poltergist
03-27-2015, 12:17 PM
That's the TMO we all know and love!

Samoht
03-27-2015, 12:19 PM
That's the TMO we all know and love!

Piggles has a face that only a mother can love...

Rayzor84
03-27-2015, 12:20 PM

Bard detected.

Cecily
03-27-2015, 12:43 PM
WARNING TO YOU JERKS!

I WILL REPORT YOU!

Last night, a level 27 rogue and 1 other high level went in to befallen, ran through picking up mobs to look for a 'named'. After gathering a large amount of mobs, they simply ran out.

Do you know what happens to the mobs afterward? If they path back or gain agro on a group you passed up, that group gets trained.

STOP IT PLEASE!

Also, I am requesting GMs/and whoever else who sheriffs, please take this seriously and start handing out suspensions. This is a simple request.

I do NOT like playing a game where people have NO consideration for others. Verant/SoE didn't put up with this either.

Thank you for report. Since there's no way to know who that 27 rogue was, TMO will be sending out level 60s to any zones that person might be exping in and render those zones unplayable by zoning huge trains repeatedly. It will send the clear message that we've had it up to here with high level mid-twenty players wrecking this server.

Poltergist
03-27-2015, 01:01 PM
Thank you for report. Since there's no way to know who that 27 rogue was, TMO will be sending out level 60s to any zones that person might be exping in and render those zones unplayable by zoning huge trains repeatedly. It will send the clear message that we've had it up to here with high level mid-twenty players wrecking this server.

Soo.... Business as normal?

captnamazing
03-27-2015, 01:04 PM

hahahahha

radditsu
03-27-2015, 01:09 PM
Stop telling others what to do.

Ravager
03-27-2015, 01:28 PM
Piggles has a face that only a mother can love...

She doesn't.

Ravager
03-27-2015, 01:29 PM

Just be ready with the fraps that 'proves' they trained themselves.

kaev
03-27-2015, 01:38 PM

Didn't realize TMO was raid banned atm, don't see a post from Sirken about it. Do you know something we don;t?

Arteker
03-27-2015, 02:05 PM
classic

Errakus
03-27-2015, 02:17 PM
Didn't realize TMO was raid banned atm, don't see a post from Sirken about it. Do you know something we don;t?

Sirken called them pieces of shit then hit the raid suspend hammer and went to bed.

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/5c/5c225fcc36bef6930f09dae1993abb86225ae80186a028e31e 6979e7e8776649.jpg

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
03-27-2015, 02:22 PM
Lmao

Guy probably came back to the thread, opened eq, deleted his character, uninstalled and cleared his browser history.

Good work guys!

Also, roll red

maerilith
03-28-2015, 08:40 AM
I remember when high level TMO mains would basically spend all their time in mistimoore PLing people they liked and irritating the scrubs that did not like them.

Seems no different now. Probably the reason your treated like a douchebag. Is because your a douchebag. This isn't WOW were magically u get to do what you want without repercussions.

Kids these days.

evan1612
03-28-2015, 11:12 AM
This isn't WOW were magically u get to do what you want without repercussions.

Kids these days.

unless you are in tmo of course

indiscriminate_hater
03-28-2015, 12:07 PM
OP learn 2 play

Secrets
03-28-2015, 02:10 PM
OP, if you are simply petitioning and not talking to whomever, you are a piece of shit.

Try and talk it out. If they refuse, then petition. I'm sick of entitled fucks like you thinking they have holy divinity over a zone.

Champion_Standing
03-28-2015, 04:53 PM
OP plz petition immediately

Erydan Ouragan
03-28-2015, 05:08 PM

Hahah